Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

other than roleplaying...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FoSsY

FoSsY

Number of posts : 1161
Pawprints : 2076
Registration date : 2009-01-12

other than roleplaying... Empty
PostSubject: Re: other than roleplaying...   other than roleplaying... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 4:40 pm

I write but my book in progess is ....stalled at the moment. <3. I am always up to giving you feedback too Silvers <3
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

Number of posts : 1050
Pawprints : 1889
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: other than roleplaying...   other than roleplaying... Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:13 pm

Hmmm... I used to be good at poetry and fiction when writing stories/assignments of my choice in grade school (To the point where my teachers would always read my pieces to the class as a sample of good writing, and I was nominated for awards. I was too lazy to fill out the paperwork, though. Hahaha). I dunno how it worked, but were were supposed to write this one poem, related to Christmas in a rhyming format, and I had apparently incorporated free form along with one two other styles in.... maybe 3rd grade. I'm more into drawing and crafts, but I still curl up with a good book, and rarely write short calligraphy verses in my cards.

Haha... Thinking about it, I can remember most of my teachers during the parent-teacher conferences in grade school... "She's very quiet and... reserved," (meanwhile I'm standing behind my parents' chairs looking at the wall, knowing they meant to say 'shy,' but wanting to be politically correct or something) "sometimes not even paying attention in class, but she's very smart and gets good grades... except for math. She needs to work on that. Oh, did she show you what she wrote for (some English assignment)? Let me read it to you..." The latter part was also true in junior high. In high school they decided not to embarrass me, apparently.

If you need a sounding board, I can at least be part of that.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

Number of posts : 1144
Pawprints : 1971
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: other than roleplaying...   other than roleplaying... Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 4:11 pm

does anyone else like to write? fiction, nonfiction, etc. doesn't matter which. I'm curious. I've always been a writer, and am in the works of fleshing out a novel. I used to be in a creative writing group in high school, but that was three years ago (hot damn!).

if you guys do write, is there anything you're working on right now? I would love to share and bounce ideas off of one another. I have a couple of things I want to work on, but I think constructive feedback is important.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: other than roleplaying...   other than roleplaying... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

other than roleplaying...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fire & Ice Wolf Packs :: || General :: .OOC-
Jump to: