Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Timid and alone....just the way I like it.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aina_Dracalla

Aina_Dracalla

Number of posts : 7
Pawprints : 15
Registration date : 2014-03-19

Timid and alone....just the way I like it. Empty
PostSubject: Timid and alone....just the way I like it.   Timid and alone....just the way I like it. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 5:56 pm

The unusually small eastern timber wolf slinks along close to the ground with her ears back and her tail between her ears as she hunts for something small to catch for dinner. She was slinking around in the bushes just outside the edges of the forest looking for anything to eat, a squirrel would do to tide her over for now. Stopping every now and then to listen for movement and sniff around to attempt to find a trail. She whines as she isn't able to find anything but continues anyway since she needed the food and was too timid to approach a pack to join. Finally after hours of searching she picks up the trail of a rabbit and starts to stalk along its trail her hopes up a little now and her tail is wagging just a little bit. She hears it moving in front of her and perks her ears and licks her jaws a little as she starts to creep up on it, her heart was racing now as she swallows before running out at the rabbit and by some chance of fate she catches it and is able to break its neck before it can get away from her. Instead of eating there she picks it up and heads into the woods a little making sure she isn't being followed or at least thinks she isn't being followed before she lays down and starts to tare into the hide of the rabbit before taring at the meat. She savors the taste of the fresh meat, something she hasn't had in a while other than squirrels and rats.
Back to top Go down
~Thalia~

~Thalia~

Number of posts : 4
Pawprints : 12

PostSubject: Re: Timid and alone....just the way I like it.   Timid and alone....just the way I like it. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 7:00 pm

Thalia watched Aina quietly from the brush that she lumbered by, she seemed like a small wolf capable of some but not all. Thalia lumbered through the brush moving closer towards the small wolf and catching her scent memorizing it in her mind. Thalia quietly crouched down the scent of blood and meat making her senses tingle and her stomach growl. Thalia slowly walked over, a low growl escaping her throat. "Why little pup you have something to eat yes? Mind sharing a bit? They are getting bigger." Thalia said her voice like soft music but had an underlying tone of danger in it.
Back to top Go down
Aina_Dracalla

Aina_Dracalla

PostSubject: Re: Timid and alone....just the way I like it.   Timid and alone....just the way I like it. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 7:05 pm

Aina pins her ears back and gets up the food in her mouth as she looks around whimpering a little. She starts to back towards the brush again, her eyes darting all over the place, "Leave me alone....please," she says through the remains of the rabbit. The other wolf could easily see that she was shaking now, she had also put her tail between her legs again. Though she wasn't full she didn't want to have to fight for the scraps left on the rabbit, but she didn't want to just have to give up her food again....like so many other times before.
Back to top Go down
~Thalia~

~Thalia~

PostSubject: Re: Timid and alone....just the way I like it.   Timid and alone....just the way I like it. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 7:12 pm

"You have nothing to be afraid of." She said in a warming tone her tail swishing back and forth as she moved forward seeing the female shake she cocked her head. "So timid yes?" She sat down infront of the remains of the rabbit and was silent for a few heartbeats. "What is your name pup?" She asked watching the small trembles running through her.
Back to top Go down
Aina_Dracalla

Aina_Dracalla

PostSubject: Re: Timid and alone....just the way I like it.   Timid and alone....just the way I like it. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 7:51 pm

"Why....why do you want to know?" she manages to ask and sinks to the ground a little more. She was still shaking but was glancing at her once in a while now and then to her kill. She wanted to just dart in and take it and then flee so badly but didn't think she would be fast enough. All she could do now was run away and hope she didn't follow her or stay here and try not to anger her.
Back to top Go down
~Thalia~

~Thalia~

PostSubject: Re: Timid and alone....just the way I like it.   Timid and alone....just the way I like it. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 8:10 pm

"Just out of curiosity. I like to know the name of other wolves. Its nothing damaging." Thalia said with a half smile as she stretched out her muscled body her creamy brown and white fur had a soft shine to it in the sunlight.
Back to top Go down
Aina_Dracalla

Aina_Dracalla

PostSubject: Re: Timid and alone....just the way I like it.   Timid and alone....just the way I like it. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 8:27 pm

"Aina...." she says and lowers her head now her nose on the ground in submission, "Take what you want...." she adds her voice defeated and scared. She was shaking more now than before since she had decided not to run away from the wolf since she didn't have the energy to spare anyway, she had barely eaten the last few weeks and was hoping she could keep her kill and fill her stomach for the first time in a long time.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

Number of posts : 1050
Pawprints : 1889
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Timid and alone....just the way I like it.   Timid and alone....just the way I like it. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 2:19 am

((I'd like to remind the both of you of rule #1. Ninety words per post, please. The first few posts met the requirements.
I know it can be difficult, for various reasons, to write more, but please let us know if you want more tips to be more descriptive in your posts.

Thank you.

--Akkanatrum))
Back to top Go down
~Thalia~

~Thalia~

PostSubject: Re: Timid and alone....just the way I like it.   Timid and alone....just the way I like it. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 8:09 am

"You are quite the scared one aren't you?" Thalia asked almost with an annoyed snort. She shook her head a little at the weak female. She seemed so timid and broken. Could be the perfect little solider if she knew what she was doing. Thalia thought to herself a keen smile curling on her black lips. She stepped forward hoping her new play toy didn't run off. "You don't have anything I want. But you do seem quite timid. Why? Do you not like other wolves?" She asked tilting her head to the side very slightly curious of Aina. "My name is Thalia by the way." She said as she stopped now a few feet from her trying to keep her distance just a bit so she wouldn't run. "I won't hurt you." Thalia added but at the back of her mind she was thinking of it. A lot of the time she thought about it, hurting wolves. It made her blood pump in her veins and her adrenaline kick in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Timid and alone....just the way I like it.   Timid and alone....just the way I like it. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Timid and alone....just the way I like it.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fire & Ice Wolf Packs :: Archives :: Lone/WasteLand Archive-
Jump to: