Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ace's Wolves...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ace

Number of posts : 2
Pawprints : 4
Registration date : 2015-03-03

Ace's Wolves... Empty
PostSubject: Ace's Wolves...   Ace's Wolves... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 7:12 pm

Just my characters..
Back to top Go down
Ace

Number of posts : 2
Pawprints : 4
Registration date : 2015-03-03

Ace's Wolves... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace's Wolves...   Ace's Wolves... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 7:27 pm

(I'm new to this whole thing. Sorry if this is awful.)

(Most likely my main character.)
Name: Ace

Physical Description:  Firstly, Ace is small framed. Her pelt is a soft grey, with her underfur being lighter than the rest. There are a few noticeable black highlights at the tips of her fur, scattered randomly throughout her body. Both the tips of her ears and tail are solid black. Ace has one scar that runs from her flank up towards her tail.

Personality: Ace is generally kept to herself. At times, she tends to get angered. She doesn't like getting into other peoples problems. Though, if the problems happen to include someone she cares about, it's a whole different story. Ace is very protective of anyone, and everyone she cares for.
Other than that she is stubborn and mostly laid back.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

Number of posts : 1144
Pawprints : 1971
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Ace's Wolves... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace's Wolves...   Ace's Wolves... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 5:20 pm

Hi Ace,

No worries, you're in the right place Smile

Please be sure to read the rules and sign the rules response page (both are under the "Information" board on the portal tab) before playing.

I should also let you know that we're about to undergo some heavy construction. We're still enthusiastic about playing, but keep an eye out for updates about what's going on. If you want to play it safe, I'd recommend starting off in the Lone Lands.

Any questions? Contact me or any of the others in bold blue. We'd love to help you out.

Welcome to FNI!

--Silvers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ace's Wolves... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace's Wolves...   Ace's Wolves... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ace's Wolves...
Page 1 of 1