Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Plots moving forward

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaya

Kaya

Number of posts : 8
Pawprints : 16
Registration date : 2013-11-14

Plots moving forward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots moving forward   Plots moving forward Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 6:41 pm

I am just going to carry on with Kaya's healing and her getting to know the other members of her pack (she is in the Tirsfal valley pack which will being combining with the other pure pack XD)
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

Number of posts : 724
Pawprints : 1290
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Plots moving forward   Plots moving forward Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 2:14 pm

Alright!! Yay we have some ideas going now! Alright I will be back on this evening for more brainstorming and see about posting something!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bravequestk9.com
__silvers__

__silvers__

Number of posts : 1144
Pawprints : 1971
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Plots moving forward   Plots moving forward Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 2:11 pm

Shadowed, I like your ideas for Petra and Rawbones. Since I'll mostly just be playing Echo, she could always use more training in the downtime. I'm more drawn to what you're going to do with Rawbones, especially since he serves as a bit of a father figure to Echo, who has a unique understanding of death. I can see her trying to help him, convince him that living forever won't solve everything, etc. Let's do it!

Otherwise, my plans for Echo are mainly her taking the reigns of Jabbar. Dealing with Evon as prisoner (who I'll still play here and there) and getting information out of her. Struggling with Damean's absence (and maybe becoming intrigued with Odin, who is similiar but different?). Keep the pack together with the rising Child-Sacrifice Plot. All in all, she's gonna step up her game and try to always make Akiko proud, her harshest critic.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

Number of posts : 1050
Pawprints : 1889
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Plots moving forward   Plots moving forward Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 10:42 am

Blade- I was also thinking pups, actually, relatively soon. One plot I've had in the back of my mind, now that Niveus is in the picture, was to bring Blade's delusional sister, Themis, in, intent on destroying him, and by relation, the rest of Jabbar, because she believes everything that's happened was his fault. She's on neutral ground with Niveus,

Ryuuketsu- As far as things with him, for the time being, maybe the occasional assassin try to be sent in to kill him as he's trying to discover himself and past, and tame his seemingly alter ego. Since Themis will be finding an army to invade Jabbar, maybe their plots can be combined down the road- one force for two reasons.

Stark... I'll see if I'll keep him around, depending on events at Muerta. He likes fun, but things stop being fun when he's bound to expectations. If Fenrir doesn't want dogs involved in sacrifice gathering, or the pack doesn't require 'x' amount of sacrifices from him, he'll stick around. Otherwise, he'll disappear until maybe a distant point in the future?

Balthier- With plans to merge Midnight Meadows and Tirisfal, he can be the wolf to initiate that, since he'd have reasons to think about such a suggestion. On that end, I can start to post Balthier at Tirisfal to talk with them until the new layout's ready.
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

Number of posts : 724
Pawprints : 1290
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Plots moving forward   Plots moving forward Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 2:41 am

Thought I would create a thread to get some ideas rolling for when the site is ready to renew. I have many budding ideas/mini-plots involving my characters, but none are necessarily complete. So below are some things I hope to have happen with my characters in the future. Add any ideas or desires for your own characters!

Thanatos - continue with plot, gathering sacrifices for Fenrir. Will meet in the lone lands to find more followers, those who are easily manipulated or just plain evil, to gather more souls. Will be bringing Hellscream in for this, as it seems fitting.

Winter - should eventually be having pups, may decide to sacrifice them all, depending Must continue to increase her badass status. Will also be involved in collecting additional souls for sacrifice.

Avenged Star (Vengeance) - needs to get to know the pack a little more, have some friends and some rivals (maybe individual threads with some of the members - Odin perhaps? Anyone else interested?). Will also be involved in Fenrir's plot to bring havoc to the rest of the lands.

Esarosa - more time spent with Ely and Haru, and perhaps get some training in. She also needs to get into trouble, if anyone wants to be a part of that (either with her, or pestered by her). See what happens when Tirisfal Meadows comes together.

Haru - maybe an individual thread with Ely? Will want to get to know other pack members. Needs some good mentoring from someone very capable and patient. See what happens when Tirisfal Meadows comes together.

Petra - is thinking about the future of Jabbar. Wants to continue training Echo in healing, but is also thinking of raising her own replacement (pups, or adoption?). Was thinking of stirring up a little jealousy (not intentional on her part) with Niveus and Blade - since Blade is often busy with his duties, and Niveus is new, Petra may spend some time showing him around the territory as she seeks out the herbs and flowers she needs. She may inadvertently be a little too kind/friendly with him, not realizing how it appears from the outside.

Rawbones - somehow needs to hear about Fenrir's plot and get involved and be alive forever O.o (is that too much to ask?)

Bloodeye - needs to have the face-off with Zaiaku, and Ehrgeiz will probably be included in this. Her pups will be sacrifices. Needs to come to terms with the new pack order, but of course this will mean challenging Echo to prove herself. Maybe get herself banished, depending on how that goes?

Whiskey - I will be discontinuing her. She seemed like a good idea when I started, but if the dog pack isn't going to be a thing, she wouldn't fit in elsewhere and that's okay. Don't really have the time anyways.

Roman Midnight Clan - Definitely think we should continue with this eventually, but I think it will only work/be fun if we get enough people involved so we can keep it as a background idea until there are more members again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bravequestk9.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plots moving forward   Plots moving forward Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plots moving forward
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fire & Ice Wolf Packs :: || General :: .OOC-
Jump to: