Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[[ Crash And Burn ]]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
to.the.stars

to.the.stars

Number of posts : 7
Pawprints : 27
Registration date : 2009-07-05

[[ Crash And Burn ]] Empty
PostSubject: [[ Crash And Burn ]]   [[ Crash And Burn ]] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 12:15 am

Form slithered through the lands of searching hearts and yearning bods. She'd only recently arrived here but
being alone was no longer an option for her. Scent poured into the air thick like smoke from burning tires. She
was pure and a rare find, and it all showed in the stench of her intoxification.

Dark pools looked around as she came to a halt. Tail lowered to cover herself again now that her scent had been
released. Rape was not an option. Thorns flickered as she looked around, examining her surroundings now. Interesting place.....

:: Crash ::
:: Let This Train-Wreck Burn More Slowly ::

[[ Crash And Burn ]] Target
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [[ Crash And Burn ]]   [[ Crash And Burn ]] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 9:54 am

OOC: i have quite a bit of males needing mates... I have one in the lone lands as we speak if your interested his name is Harmawganis... he is in the topic Midnight Plague...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [[ Crash And Burn ]]   [[ Crash And Burn ]] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 12:11 am

Coyote steps forward, shooting glares at wolfs with lust in their eyes. He wanted the female to feel welcome, not like some trophy to be desired. He saw one wolf in particular that made him mad, one he'd seen rape many a female. "Hi. I'm Coyote. Whats your name?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [[ Crash And Burn ]]   [[ Crash And Burn ]] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[[ Crash And Burn ]]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fire & Ice Wolf Packs :: Archives :: Lone/WasteLand Archive-
Jump to: