Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

She enters the territory weary and worn...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
__silvers__

__silvers__

Number of posts : 1144
Pawprints : 1971
Registration date : 2009-01-25

She enters the territory weary and worn... Empty
PostSubject: Re: She enters the territory weary and worn...   She enters the territory weary and worn... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 2:10 pm

Hey Foss Boss,

We miss you too, and so do our characters. Don't worry about us and our stagnant plots; we'll always be here (I know I'm guilty). Take care of your family and do what you need to do, but most importantly, be sure to take care of yourself. Take a moment to relax, breathe, and know that you'll get through it. There have been tougher times.

If you need anyone just to listen, you know where to find me, here or FB.

Love you too,

Silvers
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

Number of posts : 1161
Pawprints : 2076
Registration date : 2009-01-12

She enters the territory weary and worn... Empty
PostSubject: She enters the territory weary and worn...   She enters the territory weary and worn... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 1:44 pm

Hello my dear dear friends <3

I feel like so many things have changed on here. I love how everything looks. You all are taking care of everything well <3 I miss you guys. Things have been hectic here. I am working part time at a Petstore chain right now. Evenings so I don't get to see my husband hardly at all. Claire is sick. We are still trying to figure out what is going on with her. Please keep her in your thoughts that it is an easy fix. She goes in for an endoscopy on Friday. Did I mention I miss you guys? Hubby's hours got cut and things have been extremely stressful. I feel like I have no time for myself. I miss you guys. I miss writing and my characters and feel like my absence here has made some plot lines stagnant. I need you guys to poke and prod me on IM on FB if you need me for something. I feel like I have missed so much. Sorry for rambling I just needed to let you guys know that you are never far from my thoughts and I miss you guys <3 Im going to try and get into a regular posting routine ...try is the key word.

I love you all.

FoSsY
Back to top Go down

She enters the territory weary and worn...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fire & Ice Wolf Packs :: || General :: .OOC-
Jump to: