Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

***NOTICE OF ACTIVITY***

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Number of posts : 1199
Pawprints : 1938
Registration date : 2009-01-11

***NOTICE OF ACTIVITY*** Empty
PostSubject: ***NOTICE OF ACTIVITY***   ***NOTICE OF ACTIVITY*** Icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2017 7:24 pm

***Announcement*** 

To preserve our love for writing and this website I've made a decision to officially cut off the pack boards. The only boards remaining are the lone lands. 

Here I am making this a free for all space. We can construct our relationships casually here among these few boards with however many characters we want. 

We've all grown up with this site and equally now our grown up lives are getting in the way of the 'glory days' but I still love coming here and I won't stop until i'm the last one. 

I'm glad to have met you guys and I don't want to stop doing something I love because of stupid adult thing ;P

Please note I shifted the boards under the Archives if you need to go look at your stuff. And please let me know you take exception to this or want me to shift the boards back. I just want to be able to write my characters even if it can't be a huge plotline. 

Love you all <3 
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

Number of posts : 1144
Pawprints : 1971
Registration date : 2009-01-25

***NOTICE OF ACTIVITY*** Empty
PostSubject: Re: ***NOTICE OF ACTIVITY***   ***NOTICE OF ACTIVITY*** Icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 2:00 pm

This really bites, but I'd agree it's a necessary move.

If you need any help, Silent, lemme know. I've got some flexibility in my schedule now that'll hopefully ease this transition.
Back to top Go down

***NOTICE OF ACTIVITY***
Page 1 of 1