Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yo! I know this place is kind of dead but....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
__silvers__

__silvers__

Number of posts : 1144
Pawprints : 1971
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Yo! I know this place is kind of dead but.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo! I know this place is kind of dead but....   Yo! I know this place is kind of dead but.... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2019 10:50 pm

Yoooooo! I was just wondering about other places to RP. It's been far too long. Everyone here (and their characters) will always have my heart. We will have to do something nice to commemorate this site or something instead of letting it just collect spider webs...
Back to top Go down
Starrlight

Starrlight

Number of posts : 220
Pawprints : 321
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Yo! I know this place is kind of dead but....   Yo! I know this place is kind of dead but.... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2019 10:27 pm

Haha we do don't we??

That's where I am! always, consistently, especially in the discord.  Y'all are welcome anytime <3
Back to top Go down
http://serien.deviantart.com
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Number of posts : 1199
Pawprints : 1938
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Yo! I know this place is kind of dead but....   Yo! I know this place is kind of dead but.... Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2019 7:50 pm

Hi Starr, thanks for coming in <3 Love that people still pop over and say hi. Just a pity we all had to grow up and get real life jobs ;( Maybe one day i can do more active rping with you on that site 
Back to top Go down
Starrlight

Starrlight

Number of posts : 220
Pawprints : 321
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Yo! I know this place is kind of dead but....   Yo! I know this place is kind of dead but.... Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 11:26 pm

Hey y'all!  almost 5 years out and I again stumble across this place.

I posted this in chat but I wanted to put it here too, in case anyone else gets the itch.  I help to admin another site that's crazy active and just... my secondary home away from home.  This one will always have been my first.

https://wolf-rpg.com/

Come play if you want! And if you ever want to get in touch or anything, I'm on discord all the time.  Add mee - serien#8741

(I thought about posting this in adverts but didn't want it to get lost.  Feel free to move it there if anyone cares <3)
Back to top Go down
http://serien.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yo! I know this place is kind of dead but....   Yo! I know this place is kind of dead but.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yo! I know this place is kind of dead but....
Page 1 of 1