Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I have got to make this life make sense. (Nuetral/Dark)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cowgurlup0522

Cowgurlup0522

Number of posts : 88
Pawprints : 129
Registration date : 2009-01-15

I have got to make this life make sense. (Nuetral/Dark) Empty
PostSubject: I have got to make this life make sense. (Nuetral/Dark)   I have got to make this life make sense. (Nuetral/Dark) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 3:46 pm

Hawk
I have got to make this life make sense. (Nuetral/Dark) Tundra_wolf01a
It's down to this
I've got to make this life make sense
Can anyone tell what I've done
I miss the life
I miss the colors of the world
Can anyone tell where I am

'Cause now again I've found myself

So far down, away from the sun
That shines into the darkest place
I'm so far down, away from the sun again
Away from the sun again

Alabaster pads left their mark upon the sandy earth, with a defeated sort of trudge from the wolf.
He had ended a chapter of a life in one pack, that double crossed him.
He had joined this pack a while ago, when his original pack he was born into was whipped out by
a disease dogs that they had let into the pack brought with them. He was luck enough himself to
have survived such an ordeal, with countless days of being in pain, and dementia from the fever it had brought.
He had wandered the world for a while before he found a pack that had welcomed him in, until months later he
found himself awaken to being surrounded by his new pack mates, exiling him from the pack.
He now started a new chapter here, walking through this desert, debating on the decision of joining another pack,
or else lead the life of a rouge for a while, again. He shook his head. There was no way he wanted to lead that life again.
It was not in his nature to be one. He grew up being a social creature, living in a productive thriving functioning
pack. And he definitely needed to find another one that fitted that description well.
But, these were news lands to him, and he didn't know what to expect out of it, or the wolves for that matter.
He stood upon a high dune, looking out over the Barren land, seeing a few small desert trees here and there,
and the more lush landscape, on the distant horizon, nearly a good day away from where he was now.
He glanced to the west, seeing the sun setting for the day. Stars began to appear, and the temperature releasing it's
relentless hot grasp on the air.
Pale yellow orbs glanced up to the starry heavens for a while, and he sighed, as he wondered
about the unknown in his future, if his ultimate goal will ever be reached.
He laid down where he was on top of the dune, so he could keep an eye on his surroundings as
he laid there trying to rest, though the constant pang in his stomach reminding him of how hungry he was
kept him from going into a full sleep.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/moxen

I have got to make this life make sense. (Nuetral/Dark)
Page 1 of 1