Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo

Go down 
+10
__silvers__
Morbid Joke
Silent
Kouga9
_Sensable_
FoSsY
Shadowed
akkanatrum
wretched
EDITOR
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17
AuthorMessage
WarriorWolf

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2009-01-11

.where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:50 pm

His own attention moved over the new wolves, all of which seem to stream from an unknown source. Damean appeared to know them, so there was clearly no threat, no reason to start a blood thirst. What’d he do to begin a fight, he was itching for some action, the drama and over all stupidity was beginning to toll on him. Why were words always exchanged, when ivories were used for other purposes? Change was inevitable, it was already occurring, how far would it go? All out war, between the alignments? It seemed plausible, and yet there were alliances between the alignments. Of course, any beginning to a war was a trigger, one thing that just set off everyone. An assassination? Or thievery? So many choices, so many options to create chaos. And wasn’t that his best attribute? A false witness that speaks lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren. His once minions had him down to a point, Zai was every bit the sins that his name meant. Though only in theory here, these lands ruled over him, oppose to the way he ruled over his home. Here, his talents were merely thoughts.

His own attention was torn, not averted, by an annoying peck to his mitts. A low growl issued from his jowls, but stopped short of lunging. Oceans swept over Bloodeye’s frame as she went after the bird first, stopping mere inches from the feathered creature. Averting from Bloodeye, Zaiaku looked over towards the master of the bird. Itching for a fight, what would a master do if his slave was attacked? Zai smirked, the dark handsome smirk that stated his mischievous thoughts. Zaiaku quickly tossed some dirt the bird’s way, hoping to get its master’s full attention. Another growl, and he looked at Bloodeye. He would deal with it this time, if the bruja wished to snoop around, he would have to deal with consequences.
Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 2:49 pm

Armedia pinned her ears back as the Ivory fea came closer. Her scent was interesting indeed. "Kinsman? who is it you speak of. There is a lot of us." Her crystals watched her closely form shifting slightly. The way she held herself seemed to be beta but she could be wrong. Then her mind scanned itself remembering Dracul's stories of this place but still nothing came to her.

"Gladiator dumb one" Vlad said softly to Armedia. He listened to the drama of the ones who hated there clan. He payed close attention and was really good at memorizing things. He looked at Akiko moving his dark gray form to a more presentable form. "I suppose we were sent here to make peace... Gladiator is here somewhere." Vlad watched looking for the fea's reaction. If she was who she thought her reaction would seem priceless at the sound of his name and him being here.

His steps where soft... Stealth like... He moved quietly to the small fall on the far end of the land. This place had been his home for many many years and he knew where exactly to go to avoid the pack. To avoid the alpha. Only one would be able to find him, but he doubted she would come here. Or if she even ventured this far out anymore. His memories flooded his brain. Memories of there walks around the boarders. Of how she felt next to him. He sighed, form still moving quietly threw the paths. He moved in zig zags to send whoever was following off his sent. He looked around noticing a tree. He then maneuvered his way up jumping from a near by bolder to the top. He then went the opposite way. Taking the long way to his old cave. Apon his arrival he looked around sniffing the ground. It was just as they left it. The scents where old. How old he didn't know. He moved over to a bedding he had made a long time ago. He sighed laying his form down. Her scent was everywhere and at last he felt himself relax. The scents sent a feeling of relief. Enough to where he could actually sleep. It had been years that he tried to sleep and couldn't find comfort in anything but her memories. Which only lasted a little before the nightmares set in again. As he drifted he let all guards down. This was his home. Where his heart was and he felt no need to have his guard up. No one would find him here. So he slept...

Archillis moved threw the forest his nose still firm on the ground trying to catch his sent again. He had lost it a few yards back and couldn't catch it again. He sighed. "Maybe he will come around when things are more settled." Archillis said to himself. He turned around heading back to the main area. Once he arrived he noticed Akiko speaking to the others. His ears flicked at the sound of Gladiator's name. He moved over Ivory form sitting next to Akiko. He resembled his uncle more then any and he knew it. The last time he had seen Akiko he was a whelp not even a year yet. And here he sat before her two years later. How time flies. "Hello my lady" He said in his usual calm collected tone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.victorialinepitbulls.webs.com
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Pawprints : 1343
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:36 pm

There were alot of wolves here. Her orbs were dancing with the sights of them all, alot more then the Pearl. She knew of one wolf here but the rest were strangers. She felt her heart slightly swell as she realized where she was, Jabbar... This was slightly something to fear in her mind but something to marvel at, only to marvel the fact of how many wolves were actually here.

Damean was watching his pups play with Despair. He sat there with a smile on his face when a familiar breeze washed over nose and he stood quickly growling slightly hoping Despair would notice his haste to go and see who was here but also to watch his children. His eyes flashed around waiting to spy Jaded but she was off with the elder. His eyes landed on Akiko and he knew she'd notice and then they were on Blade, Petra, and Crow. He barked three times before his body moved towards the source. He sniffed around for a moment, expecting to find a whole pack of them at his door step when there was only one...a pregnant one... Damean stood there, short of words. He knew who this female was, she carried children when the last time he himself had saw her was when she was a child herself.

Blue eyes danced dangerously when a figure stepped up close to him. "Damean, who's this..." he said softly. Damean looked sideways at Evander and he shook his head. "She's leaving..." he said softly and went to turn. "No...Damean, you can't let her walk in here and just let her leave, specially in her condition...specially because of where she comes from too. Jack wouldn't let any of our own leave now would he...you of all know this." Damean growled and turned to look back at the fem. "Yeah well...he didn't let her leave the first time, guess you found your way home...didn't you?" Damean looked behind her and Evander moved there quickly blocking the exit. "Bring anymore with you? Or has Jack thought it a good idea to send a spy? Specially since he knows who you are to me. My niece...isn't this lovely. Or would you be considered a little little sister, since you're from the same line as me, only a different father, our mother just so happened to pop in a while ago with no story, just you..." Damean sighed and turned. "Come on" she hadn't said anything, and he could see the new fear in her eyes when Evander had walked behind her, and Damean now commanded her forward. "I'm not a spy..." she said softly, but Damean was already turned in her face before she took a breath growling at her. "Then why are you stupid enough to show up here woman!" he was yelling, the whole pack would hear her. "Because if I'm killed there, and killed here, what difference would it make. I would rather die away from them. Those midnights...what am I supposed to do. What are YOU supposed to do if they turn on you like how they just turned on us in the Pearl?" Liar was looked now at the group of wolves that were keeping to themselves. They were just like the wolves that were in her...in her old home... something wasn't right... and she felt sick but felt the pups kick and felt more fear... she would die before seeing her young, how great.
Back to top Go down
https://fniwp.rpg-board.net
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Number of posts : 1199
Pawprints : 1938
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:34 pm

.where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 17 Akiko10

Eyes flicked from one wolf to the next, she wondered how this fem would not know who she was, though perhaps she underestimated the general hate from the clan for her. Gladiator told her that they resented her because she was not of the clan. She did not read resentment in their eyes. Good they probably knew that Gladiator was no longer a figure in her life. The bru spoke...Vlad and mentioned they had come for peace and that Gladiator was here. The fur along her spine rose up and her lip flicked up in aggression. Why had he followed her? What words could he possibly have to say to her? Noticing the anticipation in Vlads eye to her response she quickly smoothed out her expression maintaining a formal facade. "I will be sure to inform Damean of his presence." Then another came along side her, seating himself. The flash of white fur and the shape of his mug made blood rise to her face, but the scent carried with that bulk did not match and she felt herself settle down.

"Hello Archillis, It has been many moons since I have seen you." Then a wolfess came, round with child and she saw Damean snap to attention. There was a familiarity about the wolf that she could not quite place. Without a parting word she left the Midnight company, before Damean's bark for attention. Yes, Akiko knew her place well. He snapped and snarled at her and Akiko felt her fur bristling. It was that she whelp so stolen from the pack a few years ago. Why had she returned? Striding next to Damean, a little behind, as her rank befitted she flicked an annoyed stare at Evander, being outside the pack structure yet taking stride next to the alpha...but she buried her instincts and kept her cool gaze on Damean. .

Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

Pawprints : 578

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:42 pm

Archillis pinned his ears back at the sound of the feas words he ignored Akiko letting a growl escape his maw. The feeling of being aggravated creeped threw him. What the hell was going on... He looked at Vlad. "Vlad go to the peal... figure out what the hell Junior is doing and if you can fix the mess. Take Aditi with you." Archillis looked at the brute giving him a reassuring look. This was his first mission alone. Archillis then turned his attention to the fea moving over slowly to the wolves. "What are you talking about?"
His lyrics where soft and calm. He showed no signs of worry or aggravation.

Vlad looked at Aditi as Archillis gave the order. He looked at Akiko then lifted himself not even waiting for his mate he moved into the shadows. She would have to learn to keep up. And with that he was off to the Pearl.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:54 pm

Damean could smell Akiko step up near him. He stepped back, watching as Evander did also and stood beside Akiko. He glared at his brother who took a slight but annoyed hint and stepped down from his speaking. Blue orbs danced as voices behind him flittered and he looked sideways at Akiko when a voice broke. He quickly took account of the pack members from the Midnights and grew annoyed. Damean felt his fur bristle and he turned quickly looking back at the fem. "Do not answer that ques--" But her voice broke before he could finish. She acted freaked, scared, and he pulled his attention forward to her rush of words.

"Do you see that! See what I mean. They are all just one pack. Here to serve the kings and queens of our lands, I heard that same bull in the Pearl. Some are light some are dark. How come the nasty brute who wanted to kill me wasn't here. Ya Damean, you and the Pearl have more in common then you think. Steal a pup from Damean Jager to replace the one they stole. Only noooo let the Midnight King at the time plan to kill her huh. All part of THEIR plan, not the Pearls. It's not about your pack Damean. I maybe young but I am not stupid. Do you not see what just happened. Of course, because they just left. Work for themselves while telling you it's all about the pack... Can't you see it!" She was hysterical. Damean watched as she spoke her body contourted towards fear and more panic. She didn't tuck her tail but her body shook with tension and fear.

Blue orbs were taken from her as tension filled the space. Evander was looking back at the wolves and stepping himself a bit to high. Damean released a soft growl and then his orbs danced over towards Akiko. Damean's head instantly rose and he howled. He called the pack, he wanted them here and he ment now. His orbs danced around towards Bloodeye and Zai then Crow. He wanted Jaded here now. He turned towards Akiko and nodded his head, wondering what was going through her mind. "Come here child" he spoke softly and ushed her towards a boulder. She was surrounded here and he knew Akiko would follow, he spoke as he walked, knowing his Beta would be by his side, specially now with the alpha so tense...he felt tense.

"I do not know of what she speaks of, but if these words are true..." He turned and looked back at the Midnights then back to Liar who he had placed near the boulder and trees. "Evander, go sit beside her. Keep watch. No. NOW!" he snapped at his brother who let out a growl but walked over none the less, forgetting his mind matters on the wolves of Midnights. "I do not let a stranger's words judge your presence here, but for her safety of life from you all, because you are Midnights I want to keep her away... I've known you all too well" He shook his head and turned towards his best members nodding to them. "Blade. Petra. Run the lands, and fast. Any wolves not here in the area, tell them to get here now. And I mean now. If you find any who don't agree. Call me. I will kill them where they stand. Got it. Don't warn them. This is the word of the king and they shall heed your haste in your voice. Now go."

Damean looked back at Akiko. "Stay with me. Crow. If you would you please go over towards my whelps and Despair. It's almost time to take them home. But not quite yet." Damean looked towards the Midnights. Sure enough, some were missing. His peered over and then back towards the bru who had came and asked what she was talking about. "Why do you rush to find the gossip to be true or false when you are in my lands and they are in the Pearl. If they are family and pure then they are not family amonst us. Including you if you are in my lands, and you claim to have a dark soul then you remain dark. The Pearl is our enemy why do you damper in their issues amongst themselves. You do not see me sending wolves to go there do you? Do all Midnights stick together even in a war amonst eachother? I find myself pondering all your reasons here..." Damean stood there, looking at the wolf full on...what was he to say to these questions Damean didn't know. But he had his last straw. It was a good thing Gladiator wasn't here though... it'd send him off the wall. And Akiko....or man...
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

Number of posts : 1050
Pawprints : 1889
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 10:59 am

He watched the exchange silently between the wolves, having no reasons to jump in. Blade flicked his ears when a young wolf ran towards Damean, and clearly knew him. Their tones rose, in possible argument before Damean called for them. Straightening, he glanced at Petra, then turned back to their alpha, hastily reaching him. His tail slightly swayed, feeling the tension rising; it was hard not to notice. His eyes darted to the hysterical wolf, before they snapped back to Damean, just before he was adressed. "With haste," he affirmed, while nodding. His eyes swept the current wolves present, also noticing Midnights missing.

He trotted a few steps away, before he looked at Petra, a small bit of concern trickling out. The midnights looked powerful, and he didn't want to split up. "Together?" he questioned before pushing off with his mind legs, touching the ground in a run. He knew Petra would catch up- she was the faster wolf, after all, no matter how swift Blade himself became. He weaved between the trees, wondering if the two who left were still in the lands. His eyes narrowed dangerously. If they left the lands, he wouldn't let them back in if he could help it. His eyes constantly roamed around his surroundings, picking up details and signs of a recent passer-by. He was also looking at the surroundings, constantly finding things in the land he could use in the worst case situation.
Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 5:32 pm

Archillis smirked as the questions filled the air. He watched the Alpha mind twisting every word he was about to speak. " Midnight see no pure or dark, We hate weakness. Where there are weak we do not dwell. Junior... my uncle. Former Alpha of the Pearl returned home to find his mate and whelp. Turns out the whelp ticked him off." He turned looking to Liar. "She was a target long ago. Many years ago. Now there suppose to be in Muerta guess things didn't go as planned" Archillis watched Damean. "Midnights are kin if there is any false gossip it's to be stopped quickly. We answer to the alpha of the pack before the King of our bloodline. When there is nothing the pack wishes of us we handle are clan business. It is how are line has always been. All but one wolf obeys the law of are line but I suppose you knew that already that is why he is exiled from here." Archillis watched the wolves before him Ears twisting to hear the voiced of Armedia and Herrick. This was a mess. Why hadn't Gladiator returned with orders. He put all of them in danger now. Surely they could take on the pack enough to leave the grounds unharmed but with these new arrivals he didn't know now. "As for the question of war we have never had a problem that great before. If it where to come to it I suppose we would stick to our land and fight our kind. We fight within ourselves either way.To answer the question of my motives here is strictly personal. I chose to come here. I was not assigned the pack. No Midnight has ever been sent here by order. Dracul is not fond of this place so he ignores it." Archillis watched the Alpha a bit care free now he was here for his reasons not Dracul. The insane wolf had no power over him. It was Curse who was his Queen his loyalty was to her.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 8:01 pm

Damean let the brute speak. He didn't say a single word as the brute carried on his converse of why he was here...but that was only he, and no one else had spoken up. Damean looked amongst the ones who had stayed here while two had seemed to leave. There were things Damean had to do, and he was only one wolf...one creature who had to be twenty places at once. He growled inwardly and turned away. He had to ignore this brute at the moment, it wasn't the right time to worry about a whole breed that thought so highly of themselves. Damean rolled his eyes. "Oh how I wish they wouldn't be so fond of dividing themselves up and just leave themselves to be." He turned back around, adressing them all. "If you follow Dracul's orders then come forth, I have a message for one of you to send your 'King'" Damean felt his fur rise, felt his brother's tension grow with wanting to be close incase anything happened...

"I want you to go to your King and tell him there is only one King in Jabbar and that is I. Damean Jager. And if he feels the need to scatter his wolves around the lands then so be it, but you're not welcome here any longer" Damean felt a rush of annoyance flutter inside himself. "If I find out you are loyal to Dracul and have decided to stay amongst us I will kill you without hesitation. I will throw six wolves on you I don't care how unfair it is. This is a land of a pack, but of divide and conqure amongst wolves and 'your kind'..." Damean let his blue orbs dance to each wolf, even his own members.

It was then the elder came into place and walked up slowly with the will that was left of his age. "Damean..." he nodded back to the elder who took his place in the far back. He could feel eyes on him, everyone's eyes... "Akiko...my heart is of Darkness but I do not feel the wrath that your sister carries unless I need it... I am a wolf like any other wolf... and I think it's time for a change...for things are not as they seem in my soul...does this make me an unfit leader... if I'd rather have wolves as one strength... for light and evil seem pointless to me now" This was when he felt anger grow from behind and he hadn't noticed Evander was so close now, having heard the words whispered only for Akiko...

"Strength in numbers is good, but you don't see the dark and light situation. Shall we remind you of this brother..." and the hackles rose and the brutes began to square off... it would be a fight till the death...it would be a horrible sight for Damean's whelps to see... it would all be over... life as they knew it...Jabbar could die in this very moment...
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

Number of posts : 1161
Pawprints : 2076
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 11:51 am

Jaded

Jaded's ears flicked forward and she heard Damean's call. "Pray excuse me..." she said to the elder and tipped her dial respectfully. She trotted head held high, tail stating her position as she made her way over to her mate. She slowed as she approached seeing another new face, a fem. Jaded cocked her head and blinked her green eyes. The fem resembled Damean. Well the wolves here were of his blood, so they should look like him. She flicked her tail. She heard his orders to the others and looked at the midnight clan. Her ears shifted her ears slightly and then made to approach her mate but then the tension in the air snapped. Damean's brother approached him hackles raised and Jaded's rose in turn. She saw the two males face off and she lifted her lip to a silent snarl. How dare they come in here and try to ursurp the throne that Damean had made for himself. She looked at the elder green eyes wide trying to understand. He seemed so kind and then he brings louts in tow with him like this. She looked over at Damean's whelps who were at play and then positioned herself in between her love's battle and the pups. She wouldn't let harm become them.
Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 1:55 pm

Archillis smirked to himself. His words where indeed twisted enough to give false but true information. He laughed at Damean's words. Some King he was. He snorted then moved to Armedia and Herrick. "You know of the plan right" His lyrics soft so only the two Midnights can hear. "Yes I know of it. why?" Armedia looked at Archillis so confused. "Where does your loyalty stand?" His words soft still blue crystals watching her every movement her ever expression. "With my Queen" Her lyrics where quick as if it where a sin to even say such a thing. "Then go to your queen and send the message to Dracul from this so called King..." Archillis could hear the sound of battle arising behind him. "Archillis why do you worry. We out number this pack." Armedia's words where stern for the Midnight in her was not wanting to back down. "Our job is to not take over anything its so simply live amongst these wolves but if he feels threatened then let him cast our kind out. If I where him I would want the enemy in the light not in the shadows were they can not be seen, but that just shows what kind of leader he is does it not?" Armedia looked at Archillis they where the same age but he seemed to be wiser then her. "True my lord. Should we stay in Muerta?" Her lyrics rang in his ears. Should he over write the orders given. "Yes stay there and don't let any other come here till it's time" Archillis looked at Armedia. She nodded looking to Herrick "You coming?" Her voice was flirtatious as she sped off into the shadows tords Muerta.

Archillis watched the fea leave turning to the battle before hand. This would be interesting. His white blue crystals scanning over every movement in the two's form. He let his crystals turn a royal blue as he watched.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo
Page 17 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17