Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who needs love?? I do

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anaya

Anaya

Number of posts : 5
Pawprints : 13
Registration date : 2010-11-28

Who needs love?? I do Empty
PostSubject: Who needs love?? I do   Who needs love?? I do Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 11:14 pm

-The fae strides in she lays down under an old oak her silky black fur mixing in with the soft snow she sniffs around for any males not finding any she then lays her crania on her front fores keeping her eye out for any males looking for a mate.-
Back to top Go down
http://silvercrosspack.wetpaint.com
__silvers__

__silvers__

Number of posts : 1144
Pawprints : 1971
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Who needs love?? I do   Who needs love?? I do Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 11:35 pm

The cold bites into his red coat, but by now he is used to the winter chill. He is hungry, on the prowl for some snowshoe hair or lingering squirrel, but he doubts he will catch something. He sticks out like a sore thumb against the whiteness of the forest. The wind blows, and something female catches his nose.

Bright yellow orbs landed on the black fae beneath the oak tree. He cocked his head. The sight of a woman around these parts and in this time of year was rare. He stood, tassel swaying. She looked to be sleeping, and he didn't want to wake her...
Back to top Go down
Anaya

Anaya

PostSubject: Re: Who needs love?? I do   Who needs love?? I do Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 11:43 pm

The lass then shifts onto her side not noticeing the brute near-by the wind not blowing into her face her fur brittles with the wind, and the fae's auds twitch slightly to listen to the sounds-
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Who needs love?? I do   Who needs love?? I do Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 12:05 am

Does she notice him? He can't quite tell. The brute tenderly walks forward, crania dipped in respect. He does not want to look like a threat.

"Hi," he says. "I am Fiyero. Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Anaya

Anaya

PostSubject: Re: Who needs love?? I do   Who needs love?? I do Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 12:20 am

The fae jumps at the sudden surprize she lets a low growl erupt from her maw and stops laying back down. She says nerviously. "Hi....I'm Anaya, nice to meet you, Fiyero." The fae begins to relax slightly her auds perked. "How are you?"

OoC:| I have to go soon. Sorry. High School >.<
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Who needs love?? I do   Who needs love?? I do Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 2:36 am

He freezes when the growl cuts across, like a blast of cold snow. But it appears that he only startled her, so he couldn't exactly be surprised. He did not move forward, and if anything, relaxed, blinking his bright yellow eyes.

"I am all right, Anaya. I've been hunting the past few days, but I haven't really been successful," he replied. As if on cue, his stomach growled. He closed his eyes and sighed, shaking the weak feeling away. He then looked back to her, curiosity sparking through him. "I don't really see that many others around these parts... May I ask where you're from?"

OOC: Perfectly understandable, just post when you can Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anaya

Anaya

PostSubject: Re: Who needs love?? I do   Who needs love?? I do Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 9:39 pm

She heard his stomach growl and smiles slightly knowing she hasnt fed for quiet some time either she answered him her voice seeming to chim now that she is relaxed. "Ummm, I'm not exactly sure, I ran away from my home when I was a little lass my pack being sluttered, I dont know if any any survived...so I'm a loner you can say".
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Who needs love?? I do   Who needs love?? I do Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 1:26 pm

"Ah," he said under his breath, looking at his paws. "War is never an easy thing. I ran away from my pack not because they were killed... but because, we did the killing."

The fact that his pack was a murderer was not an easy thing for him to admit. His red fur only made him feel more guilty, being full and red like the blood on his hands, the blood on his name and his pack. But he hadn't killed anyone, no... He didn't believe it was right. What was the use of senselessly slaughtering another pack? It was... evil, in a sense.

Fiyero looked up into her eyes again. "If you're afraid and wish for me to leave, I understand. I'm not holding you accountable for anything... I'm not a murderer, if that's what you're thinking. I didn't take part in any of my pack's killings."
Back to top Go down
Anaya

Anaya

PostSubject: Re: Who needs love?? I do   Who needs love?? I do Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 11:42 pm

She listened as he told his past and felt that he was had the same problem she then replyed to him with a smile. "No it's fine you dont need to go I don't scare easly, you can keep me some company if you want or go hunting I ain't really hungry like before."

She still watched his movements still she then looked the brute over with a bit of interest her auditives perking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who needs love?? I do   Who needs love?? I do Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who needs love?? I do
Page 1 of 1