Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Love holds us together

Go down 
AuthorMessage
White wolf

White wolf

Number of posts : 216
Pawprints : 442
Registration date : 2011-11-18

Love holds us together Empty
PostSubject: Love holds us together   Love holds us together Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 9:44 am

Wandering the lone lands Narzco a pure white arctic wolf and his mate Slydem another pure white arctic wolf searched for food. Slydem raised her head to stare at the horrizen when she saw something out there in the mist. Narzco, too lifted his head as the figure came closer and closer... GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! A dark brown wolf with a deep scar down his face pounced on Slydem but Narzco jumped in the way and pushed him aside! The brown wolf tucked his tail in submission and backed up but no one knew what would happen next.
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

PostSubject: Re: Love holds us together   Love holds us together Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 3:01 pm

Narzco and Slydem slowly closed in on the wolf and soon he left and Slydem and Narzco sighed a sigh of relief. " I smell a dead elk" said Narzco " lets go" said Slydem but what they did not know was that the brown wolf was still following them!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love holds us together   Love holds us together Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 9:27 pm

Anaklusmos looks up from the carcass as she hears three wolves aproaching. "Hello?" Anaklusmos calls. She keeps her ears up but leans down and starts eating again.

Last edited by wolfquestlover09 on Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

PostSubject: Re: Love holds us together   Love holds us together Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:36 am

Narzco sees the form of the wolf and eagle near the carcass and says " Who are you? " He keeps Slydem behind him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love holds us together   Love holds us together Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 1:43 pm

Anaklusmos sits down and faces the wolves. "I am Anaklusmos. "You do know that theres a wolf Following you? 'S a brown one."

Last edited by wolfquestlover09 on Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

PostSubject: Re: Love holds us together   Love holds us together Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 1:56 pm

Narzco and Slydem turn their heads around to see if the brown wolf was back. They were worried, they thought they had chased him off. " Why did you warn us? We didn't give you a nice welcome. " said Slydem. Her eyes were now on the dead elk. It looked so juicy and divine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love holds us together   Love holds us together Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 2:09 pm

"just cause you weren't immediately nice doesn't mean Your not good wolfs. Would you like to join us?" She gestures to the elk. A bird shrieks overhead.

Last edited by wolfquestlover09 on Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

PostSubject: Re: Love holds us together   Love holds us together Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 2:12 pm

Narzco and Slydem did need help. " Yes, we would. Also my name is Narzco and this is my mate, Slydem. " Said Narzco.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love holds us together   Love holds us together Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 2:43 pm

"Pleasure to meet you." She bows her head and begins to nibble on the meat. She looks up and tilts her head."So, where you from?"

Last edited by wolfquestlover09 on Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

PostSubject: Re: Love holds us together   Love holds us together Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 2:52 pm

" We came from a place called Thomas's hunting grounds. It already sounds horrible just by the name. Thomas's hunting ground is a place where humans hunt. They have big weapons called guns and they kill animals for fun with them. " Said Slydem. " Yeah they killed our pups!" Added Narzco. " Anyways, a gun looks like a black stick but it has scopes and stuff on it and shoots a deadly rock out of it. " Said Slydem. " So these hunters have us cornered when we just manege to scramble away. That is when we found FNI. " Said Narzco. " How did you get here?" Asked Slydem.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love holds us together   Love holds us together Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:36 pm

"I was born here. A hunter came and shot my parents. Apparently were not so different." She gives a dry grin. "I ran, met a wolf who trained me in certain things, and ran again till I got here."

Last edited by wolfquestlover09 on Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

PostSubject: Re: Love holds us together   Love holds us together Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 7:55 am

"Short story." Said Narzco. " Yeah." Said Slydem. " Are you sure there is no more to it?" Said Narzco.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love holds us together   Love holds us together Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:29 pm

"Well, a wolf taught me some things. He taught me how to create stuff from other things. He also taught me how to gnaw designs into wolfs. He died some time ago though. He was close to dyin' when I met him."
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

PostSubject: Re: Love holds us together   Love holds us together Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 2:21 pm

For a moment the couple was shocked! When Anaklusmos said she learned to carve designs into wolves they thought that she actually ripped into wolves flesh! " Do... do... you really carve in wolf flesh?" Studdered Narzco. Slydem was already backing up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love holds us together   Love holds us together Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love holds us together
Page 1 of 1