Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All the frilly things in life won't do it for me .. Kazana

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hendaron

Number of posts : 471
Registration date : 2011-02-04

All the frilly things in life won't do it for me .. Kazana - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All the frilly things in life won't do it for me .. Kazana   All the frilly things in life won't do it for me .. Kazana - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 4:08 pm

"Good." His eyes where still looking for suitable prey. Something that was not to big, but also big enough to feed two grown wolves. He couldn't make out anything decent, until his eyes had fallen on an Bighorn. Perfect. They where quite dangerous, but it was able to take it down with two. "Well, what to say about our good friend mr. Bighorn over there" he said, meanwhile nodding towards the location of the game. "I think we can handle him." He said, his smile still wide. He stretched his legs, everything felt fine, as it always did. He was in top shape, and wanted to prove it. "Well shall we?"
Back to top Go down
mikalaisangel09

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2011-01-25

PostSubject: Re: All the frilly things in life won't do it for me .. Kazana   All the frilly things in life won't do it for me .. Kazana - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 10:55 pm

Kaz did not respond, she turned her dial towards where Border was pointing. She watched the possible kill for a moment and she smiled, "I think we shall" .. She kept her smile in play as she ended her statement and began to lope towards where the Bighorn was standing, as she got close she stopped silently. She turned around, and waited for him to follow her...Her azule optics were glued to the brute as she waited.

Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

Pawprints : 867

PostSubject: Re: All the frilly things in life won't do it for me .. Kazana   All the frilly things in life won't do it for me .. Kazana - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 1:35 pm

As Kazana was stalking closer to The bighorn, Border followed hot on her heels. He noticed her looking, and he gave her a smile. Before he closed to where she was, he bent of to the right, aproaching the bighorn from the right. He hoped to drive him up to her, or, if the Bighorn decided to go in the defensive, then she could attack from the rear. His form stalked the land, and his muscles where tense, as he was eager to prove that he was a good hunter. He tried to get a little closer, but stopped as he noticed that the bighorn was getting anxious. It probably ad smelled the scent of them, as the wind was turning. It was now or never.

With a feroucious grin he emerged from the scrubs, and went straight to the bighorn. As it appeared to be a grown bull, it charged back, horns low. Altough those horns weren't made to impale him, they could easily break his bones. Just before impact, he darted away, enraging it, and drawing it closer to Kazana. While he kept evading it's horns, Border knew it was up to her for the kill.

[edit: this went good ^^ ]
Back to top Go down
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

Pawprints : 408

PostSubject: Re: All the frilly things in life won't do it for me .. Kazana   All the frilly things in life won't do it for me .. Kazana - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 11:26 pm

(ooc: Sorry for the long wait, still not sure if I have what it takes to write with so much on my mind, but maybe it will help clear things up, here goes...)

Kaza watched Border make the suttle moves, knowing that he was sending this creature her way. Her sick smile from earlier returned, she had been longing to taste the crimson of anything and now it was looking like maybe she would be able too. It was going to be a challenge for her, but she felt as though this bru would have her back if things went south. She made her move and pounced...She sank her ivory canines into the flank of the bighorn, brining it down. She bit hard and waited for Border to finish off the kill.

{ooc: better than I expected...but still not great *inserts foot into mouth* I'm too much of a perfectionist haha)

Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

PostSubject: Re: All the frilly things in life won't do it for me .. Kazana   All the frilly things in life won't do it for me .. Kazana - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 5:32 am

Border saw Kazana jumping up, and dragging the bighorn dow, making it easy for him to kill it. He pounced, and flew for the throat, justly evading a horn. His ivories sank into the throat of the bighorn, and ha could feel the life being squezed out of it. Crimson blood poured out, spatting the white side of his head. He reinforced his grip, and pulled the animal closer to the ground. While it was still struggling, Border knew they had won, and with a sudden turn of his head, he snapped it's neck. The light faded from it's eyes, and it finnaly collapsed on the floor, where a small pool of blood was already forming. The action hadn't really tired him that much, and he released the throat, now standing on his legs, looking to Kazana.
"Ladies first."
A smile on his lips.
Back to top Go down
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

PostSubject: Re: All the frilly things in life won't do it for me .. Kazana   All the frilly things in life won't do it for me .. Kazana - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 4:24 pm

Kazana pulled her ivorys out of the bighorns flank, but did not lose her smile. She moved towards the belly and looked at Border once more, she wasn't sure if she should eat first. Where she had grown up the males had to eat first, unless the fatales were with whelps or were feeding whelps. She sighed, still unsure of what she should do. The thrill of the kill still coursed through her veins. She was on such an adrenaline high that she threw the thought of her mind. She brought her tri hued tiara closer and closer to the bighorns belly. Her smile steadily growing as she ripped into the skin of the creature. Her hunger was not big, but it was enough. She pulled a nice sized piece off and pulled it a little away from the body. She slowly brought her body off her pillars and onto her belly. She tore into the meat, the adrenaline still flowing through her. She looked up after a moment though and looked to border, her maw bloody and stained. She parted her ebony kissers to speak, her voice soft and almost flowy "..Good idea..." That was all she said and brought her tiara down and continued to eat...
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

PostSubject: Re: All the frilly things in life won't do it for me .. Kazana   All the frilly things in life won't do it for me .. Kazana - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 4:40 pm

[not too good, but ll do]

Border smiled, he had no idea why he had let her eat first, but it was not there wasn't enough. When she dragged her piece out, he supposed she condemned the rest to him. Good idea, he hadn't realized how hungry he had been until now, and couldn't remember the last time he had eaten something decent. When she cleared the way, he fell on the corpse like an eagle on a hare. He gnawed his way towards the heart, his personal favourite, and soon found it. It was still hot, and the blood was still flowing. He raised up his head after a short while, and answerred her.
"I know." And his smile grew wide.
Back to top Go down
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

PostSubject: Re: All the frilly things in life won't do it for me .. Kazana   All the frilly things in life won't do it for me .. Kazana - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 5:12 pm

Kaza finished, and began to clean off herself. She was shocked that she let herself get so messy in front of another. She had been brought up in such a proper way and she was sure that her actions would not have been condoned by her mother or her father. She stifled a chuckle, but a little slipped out audibly. She looked to Border, who was digging for something...And then she saw what it was he was searching for, the heart. She grinned towards the brute and then completely lost herself in the cleaning of her pelt and the confines of her mind...

[ooc: no worries, my muse is slightly here, but not enough here.. lol. It'll wait till I decide to go to bed and then BAM! baahahaha, anyways...here me is!]
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

PostSubject: Re: All the frilly things in life won't do it for me .. Kazana   All the frilly things in life won't do it for me .. Kazana - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 3:52 am

Border resurfaced anew from his bloody meal. "So, what say about seeking some place to rest, this hunt has exhausted me a bit." He was really hoping she new someplace comfortable, a den or something like that. He yawned. He didn't wanted to sleep this night just on the ground. He was getting sick of this travelling. Which made him wonder, where could he settle down. both of them had no idea where they were, as they were both new to these lands. He wondered if there where more wolves, and hopefully a pack or two.
Back to top Go down
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

PostSubject: Re: All the frilly things in life won't do it for me .. Kazana   All the frilly things in life won't do it for me .. Kazana - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 4:45 am

Kaza watched him closely with her mahogany optics. He was asking her if she knew someplace to stay in these lands. She let the silence fill in around them as she thought. She had seen a den on her way here, but it wasn't very deep and looked like it would need to be enlarged, especially if more than one wolf were to sleep inside of it. She rose off her stomach onto her tan pillars, which ached slightly. She yawned as he did "... You know they say yawning is contagious.." A small chuckle was emitted from her ebon kissers as she began to move closer to the brute. She sighed softly as she realized she was quite exhausted as well. She parted her maw to speak again, her lyrics light almost flowy. "..I saw what looked like the beginning of a den not too far away from here, although we may need to dig it a little deeper for us both to fit inside of it..." She blushed a little under her pelt that covered her face, she had never shared a den with anyone before...except her parents of course. She moved continously closer, and circled the bruja to come back at his side. "..I can lead the way if you wish" She grinned and bumped into him slightly, a little flirty side to her that had surfaced. She watched him, her pools waiting to see what kind of response she might get from him for the bumping...
ooc|| Kazana .. flirty.. O.o
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

PostSubject: Re: All the frilly things in life won't do it for me .. Kazana   All the frilly things in life won't do it for me .. Kazana - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 3:44 pm

[It's just Border's charms Wink ]

Border grinned at the sudden bump, and bumped back, gently. He was a little amazed at her sudden "friendliness", and he wondered where that turnaround cam from, but he didn't cared. As long as she didn't became angry all the sudde, it was not much of a concern for him. "Well, then I wish for that." He smiled at her. There was something he really liked at her, more then with other femmes. He would follow on her heels; inhaling her scent, as if it was addictive. His thought drove off to his past home, but his blockade against those pesky memories holded this time. He wondered when he will ever forget about them... He hoped his "new" life could make him forget about it.
Back to top Go down
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

PostSubject: Re: All the frilly things in life won't do it for me .. Kazana   All the frilly things in life won't do it for me .. Kazana - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 5:24 pm

Ooc|| Meanwhile Kazas moodswings are driving me crazy, but she's still being a flirt .. lmao

Bic||

Kaza grinned from him nudging her back. She felt like she was almost ready to let her guard down, but that did not mean that she would speak about her past. She had left that life behind for a reason. Sometimes she wondered what that reason may be, but she decided to shove that all into its box once more. She had to learn to shut out her past, to shut out her father, to move on and away from everything that he had wanted her to be. Her ebony kissers parted to speak again, same sweet flowy lyrics as before "Well, then lets go get some rest.." Her voice trailed off and she looked to Border, still smiling. After a moment though, she pulled her gaze away from the bruja and started to make her way towards where she had seen that den earlier...

Ooc|| Shorter than I wanted!! lmao, oh well ^_^ ... Btw, I have a song stuck in my head.. bleh lol

Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

PostSubject: Re: All the frilly things in life won't do it for me .. Kazana   All the frilly things in life won't do it for me .. Kazana - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 9:39 am

"I suppose we should." He replied, and followed behind her. She looked a little... distracted. Border wondered where that den was, and how she had found it. But for the meanwhile he had a bigger problem. Clouds were forming, and soon, the first droplets of rain started to fall out. It wasn't much of a problem, as it washed the filth of his coat, he just hoped he wouldn't get soaked to the bone, also, digging in the rain wasn't really... fun.

[O.o short...all my inspiration went int Bhaal and co...]
Back to top Go down
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

PostSubject: Re: All the frilly things in life won't do it for me .. Kazana   All the frilly things in life won't do it for me .. Kazana - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:21 pm

[ooc: Don't worry, I'm not doing well today with all my writing that happened late last night.. but here we go]

Bic:

Kazana felt the rain droplets and smiled. She loved the rain, loved everything about it. Even though most wouldn't agree with her digging an entrance wider in the rain, she was looking forward to this. She seriously knew she must seem crazy to be thinking such things would be fun. She parted her kissers to speak "I just love when it rains" She turned her dial to look back at Border, a smile playing on her maw "The den is right....Here!" She stopped at where there was a small opening in the ground. She hoped it was larger on the inside than on the outside. She began digging, her claws gripping the moistened soil with ease and her belly was getting muddy. She let out a laugh, and looked to Border, waiting for him to join in on what she deemed fun.

[ooc: O.o .. she gets weirder and weirder as I get to know her lol]
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

PostSubject: Re: All the frilly things in life won't do it for me .. Kazana   All the frilly things in life won't do it for me .. Kazana - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 4:31 pm

Border's kissers formed a wrang smile. "Yeah...Rain...Great..." He said, sarcasm clear in his voice. It was not that he hated it, he just didn't wanted to get soaked. So, with only a little hesitation, he fell on the den's entrance, clawing away dirt. The ground was still quite dry, so digging went easy. He just hoped they would be finished before they would be covered by the hidious wave of cold liquid.

[very short, sorry]
Back to top Go down
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

PostSubject: Re: All the frilly things in life won't do it for me .. Kazana   All the frilly things in life won't do it for me .. Kazana - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:41 pm

[ooc: So lets see, I just woke up...hope this goes well!]

Bic|

Kazana moved over a little, and now that they had dug up what rain soaked soil there had been it was dry now. Her auds had picked up the sarcasm in his voice and she cuffed out a laugh, she parted her raven kissers to speak, her mahogany optics not paying attention to where exactly she was digging. "So I take it you don't like the rain, Border?" She felt it was quite a silly question to ask, but she was simply trying to make conversation with him.

[ooc: A little short as well, as I said, just waking up lol]

Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

PostSubject: Re: All the frilly things in life won't do it for me .. Kazana   All the frilly things in life won't do it for me .. Kazana - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 11:36 am

[Damn, it's hard typing with only one hand]

He paused, letting her lyrics hit his auds, and replying. "It's not that I hate rain, but I just don't like it. And especialy in combination with dirt" he grinned. "well, let's just hope we get done with digging before were soaked by the rain." Then he continued digging. Soon, he clawed trough the last piece of dirt that standed between him and a dry cover. He immediatly slipped in the opning hole, and found the underlying den. "Héhé, I am trough, come in, but watch out for my tail, it's a little small in here"
Back to top Go down
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

PostSubject: Re: All the frilly things in life won't do it for me .. Kazana   All the frilly things in life won't do it for me .. Kazana - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:14 am

Kaza continued to dig and took in his words, she cuffed out another laugh. She had never met someone who didn't like the rain. So many of her memories that were the good ones, the ones she loved remembering, involved the rain. Before she could divulge into her mind and be lost she watched Border fall through into the den. His lyrics hit her auds and as soon as she finished making the entrance even on her side, she climbed right in. She paid close attention to where she was stepping and narrowly missed his tail. She yawned, between the running from her past, the hunting and now the digging her muscles ached. She circled around a few times, her tassel probably hitting Borders face a few times and soon she felt comfortable. She plopped down onto her belly and pulled her plume in close to her. She did not close her optics though, her honied gaze remained on Border, she was curious to see if he would try to lay close with her or if her would lay on the other side of the den.

[ooc: Flirty once again mwahaha xD]
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

PostSubject: Re: All the frilly things in life won't do it for me .. Kazana   All the frilly things in life won't do it for me .. Kazana - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 4:39 am

Border blinked his eyes while her tassel swooped over his face several times, her scent filling his nares, but he didn't minded it, not at all. When he saw her choosing a place to lay down, he joined her, and laid himself down near her side. Her warmth started to invade him, and suddenly, he felt like diggin in the rain had all been worth it. He yawned, but didn't wanted to sleep. Yet. "So, what are the plans for tomorrow?" He spoke out, his voice turning drowsy. He yawned again. Sleep was getting hold of him.
Back to top Go down
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

PostSubject: Re: All the frilly things in life won't do it for me .. Kazana   All the frilly things in life won't do it for me .. Kazana - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 7:30 am

Kaza tried to stifle a yawn, but it came out anyways. She watched as he laid down close to her and she smiled. As his lyrics hit her auds, he made her think about what the plans actually were for tomorrow. She knew they wouldn't have to hunt, there had been plenty of that bighorn left to feed them for days, she parted her maw to speak of much, her voice as well sounding drowsy, but still sweet "Well we won't have to hunt...So honestly I don't have a clue". She cuffed out a very drowsy laugh and laid her tiara down on her paws, keeping her honied gaze locked on Border, waiting to see if he would speak or if they were going to go to sleep...
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

PostSubject: Re: All the frilly things in life won't do it for me .. Kazana   All the frilly things in life won't do it for me .. Kazana - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 10:27 am

[haha, finally!]

Border was already drifting to a deep sleep, when her last lyrics hitted his auds. "I don't know, we'll see tomorrow...." and then he felt deep down, into the rams of a vast dreamless sleep. Only to wake up the next morning, with the sun shining down on his eyes. Realizing it was already late in the morning, and that he had to take care of a sudden, urgent business, he stepped forward. Still drowsy, he forgot that they had been lying with two in a den, and he stumbled over Kazana

[pretty short, this is what you get when you need to pee ^^]
Back to top Go down
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

PostSubject: Re: All the frilly things in life won't do it for me .. Kazana   All the frilly things in life won't do it for me .. Kazana - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 11:16 am

[ooc: haha!! ... She's laughing about it ^_^]

Kazana was deep in her slumber, forgetting about that there was someone in the same den as her. Her honied optics fluttered open as she felt someone trip over her. She quickly collected where she was and cuffed out a rather loud laugh. She couldn't control the laughter for awhile....She finally brought herself back to her usual demeanor and continued to smile at Border. She rose off her belly, her tassel falling easily into place as she stretched and yawned. "I suppose..." She smiled and turned towards the entrance of the den. She made her way outside with ease and the sun shone perfectly off her tri hued pelt. She sank back onto her haunches and waited for Border to join her, her honied gaze watching the exntrance to the den they had slept in last night.

Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

PostSubject: Re: All the frilly things in life won't do it for me .. Kazana   All the frilly things in life won't do it for me .. Kazana - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 1:11 pm

Border crawled back up, and hastily slipped bast Kazana. "Excuse me." he said, a blush on his cheeks. He turned around the den, and dissapeared behind the trees. Ther he took a moment of silence, and then he lifted his left hind leg up, and sprayed the tree behind him with erhmm... bodily fluids. [>_<] "Aaaah, this is relieving...." He putted his leg back down when the steadily stream had stopped, and turned, going back to where he supposed Kazana was.

[I had to pee again^^]
Back to top Go down
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

PostSubject: Re: All the frilly things in life won't do it for me .. Kazana   All the frilly things in life won't do it for me .. Kazana - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 1:36 pm

Kazana watched him as he disappeared behind the trees and heard him talking to him about relieving himself. She giggled quietly to herself, she had never met anyone that talked to themselves as they did their business. She watched as he came back to where she was, and she parted her raven kissers to speak "Where do you suppose we should go?" Her stomach growled, even though she had eaten alot last night she was hungry. "Excuse my tummy, it has a mind of its own" She cuffed out a laugh and rose off her haunchers and made her way towards where they had left the bighorn last night. She turned to look back at Border "Comin'?" She smiled her sweet smile and waited to see if he would join her or not. She knew she was so hungry because her body was getting ready to begin its cycle and she was not looking forward to that, hormones made some fatales go... well insane. She laughed inside her mind and watched through honied optics...

[ooc: it tis the season xD hahaha]

Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

PostSubject: Re: All the frilly things in life won't do it for me .. Kazana   All the frilly things in life won't do it for me .. Kazana - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 4:56 pm

"Don't they all have." Border replied, when his own grumbled in response to her. Her scent was almost drowning him, and the smile finished. "Of course, you lead." He said, smiling all the way. He didn't knew what made her so attractive, but heck, why not. Not that he didn't wanted or so. He followed after her, more or less stumbling, and it took a good smack from an interloping tree to bring him back to reality. He couldn't wander to much of with her in his mind, he still had things to do. And kill. Altough Border was a nice guy, and a gentleman, on the surface, he was no more then a wolf for hire, as that was the closest you could get at his "job". He had been traveling through many lands, an this was his first pass trough the lands of Fire and Ice. He was here on behalf of one certain Nihg-Shy-Haszar, one of those desert wolf extremists. He had to kill one Nazhareth, who worked under the name of "Jester". Following Nihg's instructions, this one was a dangerous person, and had to be eliminated as quickly as possible. Trough the Contract, the group Border worked with, he had came in contact with that Nihg guy.

[]Bwadaaa! I felt like doing some background work ^^[]
Back to top Go down
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

PostSubject: Re: All the frilly things in life won't do it for me .. Kazana   All the frilly things in life won't do it for me .. Kazana - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 5:53 pm

[ooc: ahahaa, I still have a lot to do with her >.<]

Kazas tassel swished in the wind as they padded along, him a little behind her. Her scent was beginning to change and that was not something she wanted to do with. She heard a thud and turned around to see Border walk right into a tree. She stiffled the giggle that was growing within her. Apparently he had picked up on her changing as well. She finally came to where the kill was, and smiled even wider. She was as sweet as anyone could be, but it was only a small portion of who she was. She knew she was not pure, but at the same time she had dark blood in her somewhere. She brought her tiara down to the kill from the previous evening and inhaled deeply. Her nares flooded with the copper scent of blood, even though the kill was from the night before it still smelt very fresh and new. She quickly launched into the kill, her ivory canines tearing through the flesh all the way to the bone with ease. She pulled quite a large portion away from the body and ate feverishly. It was like the night before she hadn't eaten a thing the way she ate.

When she finished she looked up to Border and smiled, the crimson dripping from her raven kissers all the way down her maw to finally where it landed on the ground. She sank back onto her haunches and parted her kissers to speak, lyrics a little sweet "So what exactly are you doing here?" She continued to smile as she thought more. They hadn't gotten to know each other too well last night, and if she was right and her cycle was beginning...Lets just say, she was not looking for a mate, more like someone who would just be there. She seemed to have gotten lucky with this one. She rose off her haunchers and padded closely to him very nonchalantly. Her lithe feminine form moving very fluidly, as she came almost right to where he was "..We did not get to know each other very well last night.." She continued to smile and began cleaning herself up, waiting for him to respond.

[ooc: okay, she's insane.. seriously a tug of war with her...One day she is sweet and the next she's well, her. I like her..haha]
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

PostSubject: Re: All the frilly things in life won't do it for me .. Kazana   All the frilly things in life won't do it for me .. Kazana - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 12:29 pm

Border had followed her example, and had teared at the carcass with equal vigour. He rose back up, and saw Kazana closing back in on him. His first natural reaction would been to dance away from her, keeping distance. But he supressed it. After all, she wasn't his enemy. Then her question rose. He didn't really knew how to put it. Damm, he couldn't just say : "Well, I am here to kill someone I completly don't know." That would make a bad impression. A really bad impression. But it was the thruth. But would she want the thruth. Probably. He could just lie, but somehow that didn't seemed "fair"...But life wasn't fair. Not at all. If life had been fair, he wouldn't be here, but with his family. They wouldn't be dead. He wouldn't be forced o become a killing machine. Taking countless of sometimes innocent lives. He wouldn't have served that tyrant, Poseidon, and he would have lived happily. He thought. Well, there we go. "I am after someone, called Jester, he went here, and now I am here as well, but I sort lost track of him near that place that was almost washed away by nature's fury." He grinned a little ferociously. At least now she knew a piece of what lied beneath. "And you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All the frilly things in life won't do it for me .. Kazana   All the frilly things in life won't do it for me .. Kazana - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All the frilly things in life won't do it for me .. Kazana
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next