Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All the frilly things in life won't do it for me .. Kazana

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
mikalaisangel09

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2011-01-25

All the frilly things in life won't do it for me .. Kazana - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All the frilly things in life won't do it for me .. Kazana   All the frilly things in life won't do it for me .. Kazana - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 5:53 pm

[ooc: ahahaa, I still have a lot to do with her >.<]

Kazas tassel swished in the wind as they padded along, him a little behind her. Her scent was beginning to change and that was not something she wanted to do with. She heard a thud and turned around to see Border walk right into a tree. She stiffled the giggle that was growing within her. Apparently he had picked up on her changing as well. She finally came to where the kill was, and smiled even wider. She was as sweet as anyone could be, but it was only a small portion of who she was. She knew she was not pure, but at the same time she had dark blood in her somewhere. She brought her tiara down to the kill from the previous evening and inhaled deeply. Her nares flooded with the copper scent of blood, even though the kill was from the night before it still smelt very fresh and new. She quickly launched into the kill, her ivory canines tearing through the flesh all the way to the bone with ease. She pulled quite a large portion away from the body and ate feverishly. It was like the night before she hadn't eaten a thing the way she ate.

When she finished she looked up to Border and smiled, the crimson dripping from her raven kissers all the way down her maw to finally where it landed on the ground. She sank back onto her haunches and parted her kissers to speak, lyrics a little sweet "So what exactly are you doing here?" She continued to smile as she thought more. They hadn't gotten to know each other too well last night, and if she was right and her cycle was beginning...Lets just say, she was not looking for a mate, more like someone who would just be there. She seemed to have gotten lucky with this one. She rose off her haunchers and padded closely to him very nonchalantly. Her lithe feminine form moving very fluidly, as she came almost right to where he was "..We did not get to know each other very well last night.." She continued to smile and began cleaning herself up, waiting for him to respond.

[ooc: okay, she's insane.. seriously a tug of war with her...One day she is sweet and the next she's well, her. I like her..haha]
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Number of posts : 471
Registration date : 2011-02-04

PostSubject: Re: All the frilly things in life won't do it for me .. Kazana   All the frilly things in life won't do it for me .. Kazana - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 12:29 pm

Border had followed her example, and had teared at the carcass with equal vigour. He rose back up, and saw Kazana closing back in on him. His first natural reaction would been to dance away from her, keeping distance. But he supressed it. After all, she wasn't his enemy. Then her question rose. He didn't really knew how to put it. Damm, he couldn't just say : "Well, I am here to kill someone I completly don't know." That would make a bad impression. A really bad impression. But it was the thruth. But would she want the thruth. Probably. He could just lie, but somehow that didn't seemed "fair"...But life wasn't fair. Not at all. If life had been fair, he wouldn't be here, but with his family. They wouldn't be dead. He wouldn't be forced o become a killing machine. Taking countless of sometimes innocent lives. He wouldn't have served that tyrant, Poseidon, and he would have lived happily. He thought. Well, there we go. "I am after someone, called Jester, he went here, and now I am here as well, but I sort lost track of him near that place that was almost washed away by nature's fury." He grinned a little ferociously. At least now she knew a piece of what lied beneath. "And you?"
Back to top Go down
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

Pawprints : 408

PostSubject: Re: All the frilly things in life won't do it for me .. Kazana   All the frilly things in life won't do it for me .. Kazana - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 3:32 pm

Kazanas tri hued auds took in his words, he was here to kill someone? The smile that was on her bloodied maw was now replaced with a confused look. Exactly who was Border? She huffed and thought about how she would answer his question. There really was no major reason for her to be here, she had simply taken off. "Well, there is no reason for me to be here...I simply left where I used to be for the fun of it". She winked at him and smiled. "So you lost track of him...hmmm". She was wondering if there was a way that she could help him. Two together were always better than one, it was what her parents had taught her. That was before her brother came along and ruined what was her birthright. She rose and sauntered a little closer to Border, her lithe form moving easily enough. "Maybe I could help" She said in a playful sing song lyric. She stopped though when she was right in front of him. She did not move, did not sink back this time...Instead she waited, the intense look in her honied optics spoke that she meant the truth. If he wanted her to help, that was what she would do. If he did not, she would move on...

Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

Pawprints : 867

PostSubject: Re: All the frilly things in life won't do it for me .. Kazana   All the frilly things in life won't do it for me .. Kazana - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 3:44 pm

She offered to help? Odd. It would be handy if he caught Jester with her as back-up, but that Nihg-guy had described him as "very dangerous" and one who "messes with your mind". Border still didn't got the meaning behind those words, nor did he knew the reason Jester had to be dead, nor did he had any idea how Jester was going to defend himself. He knew that his quarry was aware of him, Jester had used alot of tricks to make Border loos track. Crossing rivers, rlling in other animals...well... poop. and running from there to there. "If you want to help, then who am I to decline that?" He smiled to her, as her lithe form moved in front of him. "Sooooo...Got any plan how to get him, or do you have any questions about Jester, it's not that I know him in person, but..." Damm! He had spoken a little too much. "It's been a while, and he probably changed alot, but I can answer some questions." He would, after all, it could mean the difference between life and death for them both when it came to a confrontation with that Jester.
Back to top Go down
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

PostSubject: Re: All the frilly things in life won't do it for me .. Kazana   All the frilly things in life won't do it for me .. Kazana - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 3:58 pm

He was asking her if she had any questions about this Jester person. Kaza cuffed out a laugh when he said that this Jester character was one to mess with your mind. Who was to say that she wasn't playing with everyone's minds? "Well I can tell you something about myself while I think of a question about him" She smiled to him "If Jester can mess with your mind, just remember that I am never to be underestimated" She laughed again and sank back onto her haunches. Her bubble gum tongue licked her kissers and went a little further to clean a little of the blood off her maw. "I'll tell you something about me, I was born to an alpha pair. I have all the traits a first born has... and to add onto that I can be cocky at times" She pulled her tassel in close to her bodice. She had a small plan, "As for the plan, what if we were to use me as a decoy to him?" The smile grew on her maw. She hoped he would pick up on what she had meant by that. With her scent changing more and more she knew they would have to move, and fast. If they were to use that as part of the plan there was no way getting around that fact. She watched him again, her honied orbs no longer intense, instead they were playful and sweet.

Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

PostSubject: Re: All the frilly things in life won't do it for me .. Kazana   All the frilly things in life won't do it for me .. Kazana - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 4:18 pm

Border frowned. He knew where she was going, but he wans't really sure that Jester would fall for such a decoy, let alone, be atracted to it. Now he had to explain that to her without seeming rude. Damm. "Well...Euh...you see, Nothing personal but, I don't think Jester would be fooled by such a trap, he almost outwitted me several times during the chase, and if I hadn't had so much experience, I would have lost track long ago. The most important thing is I get track of him again, then I, excuse me, we, can keep chasing him, until we eventualy catch up." He wasn't sure she knew where she was to begin with. He had tracked many wolves, in many lands, and these chases could take weeks, if not months. If they completly lost track of him, they would have to relay on witnesses and instinct. And in that case it would take them far longer.
Back to top Go down
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

PostSubject: Re: All the frilly things in life won't do it for me .. Kazana   All the frilly things in life won't do it for me .. Kazana - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 4:29 pm

Kaza could tell there was a battle going on inside of the hessians mind. She listened to his words and nodded her tiara in understanding that it could take them awhile to track Jester well enough. He was not offending her by saying such a thing, but one question was still in her mind though. If they didn't use her as a decoy would they be able to ignore their hormones while tracking Jester. If she ended up pregnant that would not help them at all, unless they found Jester well after the whelps were born. This was a completely hypothetical plan that was floating in her mind. "..Okay so if my plan won't work, what should we do?" Her lyrics were not as playful as earlier tones, instead they were a little warmer. She wondered what kind of plan Border had to get to this Jester. She huffed out a sigh, she was beginning to grow a little restless. She rose off her rump and stretched out, her claws slightly touching Borders. She yawned "Sorry" she managed to get out in between the stretch and yawn, even though it was slightly distorted. She came back to her full height and waited for him to speak of the plan...

Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

PostSubject: Re: All the frilly things in life won't do it for me .. Kazana   All the frilly things in life won't do it for me .. Kazana - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 4:56 pm

Border was overthinking her words, somewhat ignoring her movements. "Well, I still smell a faint trail of his scent sometimes, when the wind blows west. That means he's planning to head east. Jester's an Etheopian, a desert wolf. It wouldn't suprise me he was planning on crossing the desert, going trough the middle. I suppose we could head east, until we catch a stronger trail, and if we do, we'll follow him. He will be probably traveling by night now, but temperatures are quite decent during the day in this area, so we can run in a little." That was his plan, and it was quite solid. It would be best to start moving, quick. He wasn't really sure which pace he could take with her, she didn't looked as drilled like him, who fought his whole life, but she wass built tender. "Best to get moving, think you can follow my pace?" Is she couldn't, itwould make it harder, since Jester had a fast pace himself. Border hoped he had tripped or something else, so that his movement was hindered, allowng him and Kazana to catchup at least a little.
Back to top Go down
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

PostSubject: Re: All the frilly things in life won't do it for me .. Kazana   All the frilly things in life won't do it for me .. Kazana - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 7:41 pm

Was he seriously asking her if she could keep up pace with him? Kaza smiled, this time different. "You really have to ask that? It is I who should be asking you if you can keep up with me" She cuffed out a sweet lyrical laugh at the end of the statement. She was still in a rather playful mood despite her mind racing onto the days when her father had to teach her how to scout. She knew how to do just about every rank in the pack. Her father had mentioned to her that scent tracing was something similar to scouting, but different in other ways. "Well, whenever you want to lead, the quicker we can catch him". Her tassel swished behind her as a light breeze whipped through. She shivered slightly, they might be in a desert, but to her it was a little chilly. She shook her tri hued pelt and gestured with her dial that he could lead her. She did not know what would happen with them, but she was always up for a challenge.

Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

PostSubject: Re: All the frilly things in life won't do it for me .. Kazana   All the frilly things in life won't do it for me .. Kazana - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 10:38 am

Border looked funny, eyebrows raised, when she stated she would need to ask him if he could. "Then we will leave now, we'll see what we can catch underway." And without further hesitation, he started running. He took long strides, trying to cover as much sidtance with as little ease. It was his usual pace when chasing, and his trained legs could mantain such a pace for some hours. It was still early, so they could travel to around midday, until it was too hot. He glanced to behind, to check Kazana was following. About his statement that Jester would be heading east, he would find it true, every lash of wind from the west carrying his scent, that became thicker by the mile. He just wondered how Kazana was doing.
Back to top Go down
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

PostSubject: Re: All the frilly things in life won't do it for me .. Kazana   All the frilly things in life won't do it for me .. Kazana - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 12:20 am

Kaza listened as he said they should leave immediately, before she could respond he was gone. "Oh no you don't!" She barked out to him. Her lyrics were a little honey coated and playful. She caught up with him, her pillars carrying her lithe form with ease. Her muscles still ached from all the running she had been doing, but as she ran she felt all the muscles rippling under her thick tri hues pelt. She found it hard to believe that she wanted whelps, they would ruin her form! After she had worked so hard to keep it up. She pushed on, her nares picking up the slight smell of ocean salt. They were headed east, but she did not know these lands that well. Her bubble gum tongue lolled out of her raven kissers as they ran, she did not speak, she just kept pace with him. Her mind wondering what exactly they would be doing when they found this Jester person.
ooc|| Short, sorry xD
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

PostSubject: Re: All the frilly things in life won't do it for me .. Kazana   All the frilly things in life won't do it for me .. Kazana - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 5:08 pm

He heard Kaza behind him, and slowed down a little so she could catch up, then picking up his pace again. He wasn't really knowing how he would deal with that Jester, nor what he would do afterwards. He would have to leave FnI for a while, going back to the Group to report he had fullfiled the contract. But that meant he would have toleave Kazana behind, and he didn't knew if he could or wanted to do that.
Back to top Go down
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

PostSubject: Re: All the frilly things in life won't do it for me .. Kazana   All the frilly things in life won't do it for me .. Kazana - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 2:34 am

Kaza felt like laughing when he had slowed down for her, did he think she could not catch up any other way? She pushed the thought out of her mind, wandering where exactly they were going. The smell of ocean salt filled her nares, and she could even taste it on her primrose tongue as it was still lolling lazily out of her maw. It had been awhile since she had ran with anyone, but it had not been that long since she had run herself. Her body was aching as she ran, but still she pushed on. She wasn't that old, but it still felt like after this she would need days to recuperate! Maybe Border would help her with that? She blushed to herself, her trie hued mask covering it very well. She finally slowed, her body really was going to give out on her. She sighed in frustration "Okay...Seriously... How... Can... I... Be... So... Tired...?" She huffed out in between breathes as she still kept up a decent pace, she wondered if he had heard her or not. She still kept a decent pace as they went, her body slowly rejuvenating itself...

ooc|| lol, someones tired >.<
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

PostSubject: Re: All the frilly things in life won't do it for me .. Kazana   All the frilly things in life won't do it for me .. Kazana - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 3:02 am

Border heard Kazana puff behind him, and it seemed to him she was getting tired. He lowered his pace again, and eventually stopped. He wouldn't blame her for making them going slow. He knew not everyone had gone trough the stern training he had gone trough. And so not everyone had a condition like him. "It's okay, take a few minutes to rest, Ill scout a little ahead, I think I saw a glimpse of a track." He was,'t really waiting for her approval, and walked forward again. his eyes were scanning the ground for where ha had thought he had seen somethin, and suddenly his eyes fell on a pair of pawprints, that carried the scent of Jester. The hunt was on.
Back to top Go down
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

PostSubject: Re: All the frilly things in life won't do it for me .. Kazana   All the frilly things in life won't do it for me .. Kazana - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 3:09 am

Kaza dipped her tiara in understanding. It seemed to be a waste of her time though because when she brought her honied gaze back up and he was already gone. She could see him sniffing a set of tracks and she moved to stand next to him, she bumped his side playfully and brought her nares down to the tracks to inhale the scent. She inhaled deeply and caught the scent of another, and by the look on Borders mask this was the scent of Jester. She sank back onto her haunches, she had the feeling this would be the only break for awhile again. She was wishing they could have slept a little more, but she knew that it was important for him to finish this mission that he had been sent on. There was still so much she had to learn about him, and she wanted to learn more about him. "I'm ready if you are, and now that I have his scent it helps" She smiled to him, her tongue still lolling out of her kissers. She must look a complete idiot, but this was how comfortable she was with Border...

Ooc|| what a goofball! And let me know when we are switchin boards... I leave this Friday... Shall be fun ^_^
Back to top Go down
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

PostSubject: Re: All the frilly things in life won't do it for me .. Kazana   All the frilly things in life won't do it for me .. Kazana - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 8:30 am

[ooc: Oooh I miss my Kazana =/]
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

PostSubject: Re: All the frilly things in life won't do it for me .. Kazana   All the frilly things in life won't do it for me .. Kazana - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 9:46 am

(Ooc: I posted Border in the Thread "Paths cross..." just FYI)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All the frilly things in life won't do it for me .. Kazana   All the frilly things in life won't do it for me .. Kazana - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All the frilly things in life won't do it for me .. Kazana
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3