Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bloody desert. [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
FoSsY

Number of posts : 1161
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Bloody desert. [Open] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody desert. [Open]   Bloody desert. [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 10:53 am

Bloody desert. [Open] - Page 3 Minx10

Minx's footfalls were silent as they crested a sanddune and she flicked an ear. Congen was being cryptic about his past. She shoved the thought aside. Well he didn't have to share....she supposed. As it was she wasn't telling Congen the whole truth anyway. Let him keep his secrets.

"If he has been to these mountains, Akira's ilk will have seen him. Little gets by the white witch." She said about his brother. "And if he isn't there well there are always the other territories....and the desert. Eventually the lost are usually found unless they have come to an untimely demise." She said not trying to be negative but it was the truth. "Or...they do not want to be found." She said.

Minx then veered off slightly south. That was where death's respite lay. A small watering hole hidden among the rocks. They would replenish their thirst there and would see the mountains looming deceptively close in the distance. It still would take a whole nother night of travel to reach them. She hoped to reach another scrub oasis before mid morning tomorrow where they could rest.

"Hopefully luck will be with you Congen. It has been so far. I hadn't planned on traveling the way I was the other day when I found you. So luck must like you."
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Number of posts : 471
Registration date : 2011-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Bloody desert. [Open]   Bloody desert. [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 4:04 pm

Bloody desert. [Open] - Page 3 Mine

Congen sighed. They would stop soon, and he already saw the mountians looming... Whatever he would decide to do, he would have to be quick. Congen still didn't had decided how he would confess Mynx his
... feelings. It was hard for even himself to understand why...

When they approached their resting place he first went for the water, after all you can't discuss something as important as this. He quickly quenched his thirst. Then he turned towards Mynx. He sat down and spoke to her.

"Mynx, I must tell you something." he hoped he catched her attention.

(Ooc: Naargh!!! I misread, I thought they where already aproaching an oasis. Stupid me.)
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

Pawprints : 2076

PostSubject: Re: Bloody desert. [Open]   Bloody desert. [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 4:23 pm

Their travel seemed swift and soon they were at the small scrub oasis where Minx had planned for them to rest during the day before heading into Akira's territory. Dawn had come and went and the heat of the day was begining to be felt. She watched Congen drink from the pool and she trotted up beside him and tipped her muzzle to the cool liquid. She drank her fill and then gave a sigh. The travel had been pressed, she hadn't wanted to be caught in the desert heat for too long. She padded over to a spot in the scarce shade and ran her tongue over her lips catching the bit of moisture that still clung to them.

Auds flicked forward when Congen's voice came and her golden gaze turned to him and watched him sit next to her. He had to tell her something? She wondered what it could be? Did he not want to go to Muerta now? She tilted her head slightly and then flicked her tail. "What is it Congen?" she asked. Her curiosity was peaked.

OOC: NO worries Hendaron. It works too. Smile
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

Pawprints : 867

PostSubject: Re: Bloody desert. [Open]   Bloody desert. [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 10:15 am

"To be honest, the truth is, that I don't now what there is. Maybe it's the heat or some other thing influencing my mind, but one thing I now know pretty sure, I don't want to go to Muerta, more, I don't want... to... leave... you." His heart started pounding in his chest like a madmen, and he could swear he saw sand and small stones move from the tremmors it caused. A droplet of sweat started to run over his back and ,for once, he was nervous.

He was getting even more nervous when he looked in her golden eyes, and continued. "I don't know what's happening to me, but I think it's a good thing." Some way he knew it was a good thing,
but was it right? Even more tense than before he awaited her reaction.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: Bloody desert. [Open]   Bloody desert. [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 12:37 pm

Thorns swiveled forward on her head to catch his words, and caught them she did. Her golden eyes first narrowed with annoyance when he said he didn't want to go to Muerta right now but before she could speak out words against him about it the white brute in front of her told her the reason. Her body tensed and her heart beat quickly in her chest, like a scared rabbit running for it's life.

She tried to swallow though her throat was dry. He wanted to stay...with her? Panic was the first emotion that set in. She had toyed with bru's before, but granfather had always told her that none were good enough for her...she was destined for something greater than the average ilk of the pack. Her heart thudded again. She would never return to her pack either...she thought as she looked upon Congen's handsome white form. She licked her lips nervously and parted her maw.

"Congen...I..." she paused swiveling her ears and then looking down to the ground and back up to him with golden eyes. He wanted to stay with her....she had been alone for so long. She had enjoyed his company while she had been in it. Though both of them had seemed standoffish with their histories. What made him want to be with her. Why? she wondered silently. "You don't have to go to Muerta." She said wondering where the words were coming from. "But we are so close we might as well see if your brother is here right?" She said clearing her throat and giving a slight wag of her tail.

She was unsure...he thought it was a good thing. She was afraid...afraid of the warmth that curled around her heart from his words.
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

PostSubject: Re: Bloody desert. [Open]   Bloody desert. [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 4:15 pm

Congen's heart was overjoyed at her answer. Hi mind wasn't completly pleased. Whenhe told her the reason he didn't wanted to go to Muerta, he had seen her grew tense. Did she felt the same... feelings as he did for her. What were those feelings exactly? He still didn't knew. There was companionship and friendship in it, but also the tang of an emotion he didn't had felt before.

Then he was distracted by her implying that Bhaal could be at Muerta, or somebody there knew. Ther was a chance. According to Mynx descriptions, Muerta was a palce where the dark wolves thrived. And Bhaal was a dark wolf, in every vein of his body. Was he one. He knew he wasn't as dark of heart as Bhaal. Where Congen was just saddistic, Bhaal had a NEED to kill. It was there constant, waiting to be triggered by an upcoming emotion or memory. He hoped, for other wolves their sake, that that didn't had happened. Yet.

His thought and feelings were again rampaging through his head. His heart was still pounding like a maniac, and he started to feel more drops of sweat running over his tense body. Not able to say anything volunteerly or otherwise, a deadly silence fell over them. Congen's tried to explain how overjoyed he was with her answer. But his doubts about his feelings were preventing him of doing any conversation at all.

Then, salvation, as a terrified hare, that had been jailed in the scrubbs between the two wolves, broke his nerve and fled. Congen directly took his chance, and sped after the hare, venting out all his frustration into the chase.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: Bloody desert. [Open]   Bloody desert. [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 5:18 pm

A heavy silence fell between them again. It was thick and one could almost feel it upon their pelt. She didn't know what else to say at the moment to lighten the conversation. She glanced at him with golden eyes and then parted her lips to say something. The sun was growing hot. She saw him sweating but it wasn't high enough in the sky yet for that kind of heat.

All of a sudden a burst of something...flew out of the scrub.. startling Minx and sending her jolting up and then spinning around. A hare....bolted out into the desert and her heart, already thudding her chest seemed to explode. She watched Congen bolt after it hot on it's heels and her golden eyes round as she caught her breath she couldn't help but do one thing.

Laugh.
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

PostSubject: Re: Bloody desert. [Open]   Bloody desert. [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 6:42 am

Congen was closing in on the hare, his pent-up frustration being unleashed, giving him the power he needed for catching it. Then he heard an unfamiliar sound, a light chatter , and turned his head. He could just make out Mynx laughing, but didn't saw what was ahead of them. He swiveled his head back to the fore, and saw the nhare dissapearing in a hole... the first seconds he could do nothing but stare, his mouth wide open.

Then slowly, a grin, and then a smile started forming on his lips. Then came the laughter. He laughed har, with a clear tone some would enjoy and others would be frightened of. It sounded as clear as an snowy landscape, but had all the warmth in it of the desert. He laughed like he never had, long, hard and with sheer delight. Then he turned and walked back to Mynx, a smile on his lips, and looked back into her golden eyes with his.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: Bloody desert. [Open]   Bloody desert. [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 9:13 am

Laughter, true laughter hadn't been on her lips for a long time. Not since her time with her twin, Jinx, had she laughed and then they had done it usually in secret because Grandfather hadn't permitted silliness. It rang like bells in sunshine as she watched Congen skid to a stop after the lucky hare dove down into a burrow. It renewed her giggles.

The whole scene was very comical as it was. If any others had seen it they would have laughed too. Two grown wolves startled by a hare....ridiculous. She sat her dark haunches back on the ground and shook her head a grin on her maw. She looked up hearing Congen laugh and then chuckled some more. Her heart was still beating fast from being startled and from Congen's words. She exhaled slowly and stood wagging her tail in greeting.

"Well I have never been so surprised in my life." She grinned. "You almost had him." The hare had been the perfect distraction to draw the heavyness out of the conversation. Minx wasn't sure what was going on but for now she was content to see how it lead. Even the constant tugging on her heart that reminded her that Jinx was alive didn't seem so heavy at the moment. She grinned at Congen, golden eyes smiling, and trotted to the pool taking another drink. Delicately lapping at the water with her pink tongue.

She finished and stood looking over her shoulder at Congen and smiled. "Well I think I have been startled by enough rabbits for one day. Why don't we rest and we will head for Muerta at nightfall?" She suggested and walked over to the small patch of shade and lay down with a soft sigh.
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

PostSubject: Re: Bloody desert. [Open]   Bloody desert. [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 1:42 pm

Bloody desert. [Open] - Page 3 Artic

"Sounds good to me." he walked over to her and laid himself next to her. "That hare scared the hell out of me. And it escaped." He grinned at it. Then he laid his head to rest on his paws. "Do you have family? That's still alive?" His heart was still pounding in his chest, but not as hard as before. Still, he wasn't completly relaxed. There where still to many things hanging in the air between them. And tonight they would go to Muerta. It would take time before everything was solved. But they had time in masses.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: Bloody desert. [Open]   Bloody desert. [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 2:32 pm

Minx nodded. "I thought you were going to have it for sure." She grinned and then exhaled again watching Congen lay his head on his paws. She followed suit and lay her own upon her dark mitts and flicked her ears forward at his question of family. She gave a soft sigh. "Yes I have living family. My twin, though she looks different than I, Jinx, runs somewhere around here. With a pure pack or close to one I am guessing." She said. "My grandfather runs a pack back home." She shrugged unknowing why she would tell him that. Her dark tail flicked.

Minx glanced at the mountains. "What about you?" She asked. "Why do you need to find your brother so badly?"
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

PostSubject: Re: Bloody desert. [Open]   Bloody desert. [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 4:25 pm

"Well, I search him, mostly because I need his help with some... delicate matters. And it's been long ago since I last saw him, so I thought I would go see how he fares." He shuffled a bit closer to her, intent on getting a bit more shade. Where he touched her, he felt a warmth spreading trough his body. Again. He tried to hold in control, but he finded him thirsty and sweaty. "Where is it you come from?" He asked her, hoping it would distract him from his feelings. But they felt so good...
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: Bloody desert. [Open]   Bloody desert. [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 5:44 pm

Minx nodded flicking dark thorns forward hearing his words and privately wondered what the delicate matters were...though she didn't pry. If he had wanted to tell her Congen would have. She licked a front paw absently for a moment, only pausing mid stroke when Congen's pelt touched her own she flicked an ear but didn't move away. The warmth that came from him, even in this heat, was strangely satisfying and it flowed through her seeping deep into her chest. "Where do I come from..." she said with a slight smirk upon her features. "North...it's colder there. Woodland..." She closed her eyes and almost could feel the crisp air and smell the sweet tang of pine trees. "My grandfather runs a pack there...a dark pack." She said and opened her eyes and gave a breath of a sigh. "What about you Congen? Your pack...what is the territory like?" she asked turning the conversation away from herself and her dark past.

She looked at him with molten gold eyes expectantly and lay her head upon her paws. The heat was rising and sleep would be the best thing to do to avoid it.
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

PostSubject: Re: Bloody desert. [Open]   Bloody desert. [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 6:49 pm

"Well, it is laid in the far artic norths, and cold reings there as heat does here. It do has excellent hunting grounds, but not for solitaires, it's almost exclusivly big game. The pack, well, My father was the alpha, and Bhaal was the oldest, but then he.... left, and I became first in line."
Then he laid his haid on his paws. "To be honest, our pack is just one bunch of intrigating backstabbers, everybody trying to get power, or higher in the ,well , food-chain. I certainly don't miss that." He sighed. Was his pack dark or pure? Probably close to dark. "Life was good there, but hard and no place for kind people."
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: Bloody desert. [Open]   Bloody desert. [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 9:13 pm

Minx nodded as Congen spoke of his packs lands far north. Her birthlands weren't that far north. They were thick with wood and prey. She flicked an ear and then chuckled at his description of his pack...backstabbers, squabbling for power...sounded famililar. "The pack back home would have been like that if it wasn't for Grandfather. He ruled with iron teeth." She said softly and she was the heir....or had been until she left with her sister who was more pure than their ilk. She had been good at it too. Her tail shifted slightly but she knew that it wasn't the life her parents would have wanted for her nor was it the life Jinx would have wanted for her either. She felt the pull that was her sister on her heart and she sighed and closed her eyes that were more golden than the sun.
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

PostSubject: Re: Bloody desert. [Open]   Bloody desert. [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 9:25 pm

As Congen didn't wanted to press the past further, for now, he decided to jump at another topic. "Well, so what's plan for now, we just walk in Muerta and ask for Bhaal?" What he really was concerned was what after that. He was still confused and a little bit lost, as he still didn't was used to his feelings for Mynx. Questions started to arise again, but Congen suppresed them, for now ,they would have to wait.

"And more important, say somebody knows of Bhaal's whereabouts, what will we do then?" Another thing was, Congen didn't knew how Bhaal would react. It could be a friendly wolf coming their way. Or a mad bezerker. It al depended on Bhaal's mood then. He would have to make sure Mynx wouldn't, no couldn't, get hurt. Even if that meant throwing him between her and Bhaal.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: Bloody desert. [Open]   Bloody desert. [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 10:14 pm

Minx cracked her golden eye. "Well first of all we announce our presence in the lands of Muerta...if you don't do that it's a sure fire way of getting killed. Akira doesn't take lightly to tresspassers." She said licking her nose. "Then we will enter the lands and ask around for your brother. He might not even be there." She shrugged. "If not ...we leave and can look elsewhere...the next packlands if you like."

She pondered his next question. "Well if he is there...or someone knows of him...we go find him then right?" she opened her eyes fully to look at him. "That is the reason you came to these lands is it not Congen?" she asked blinking.
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

PostSubject: Re: Bloody desert. [Open]   Bloody desert. [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 10:28 pm

"Ah, yes of course, but if he's not here, I don't know of any place he could be." He sighed. In fact, searching Bhaal would be an almost gigantic task, as Bhaal could be everywhere. Or even dead... Nah, Bhaal wouldn't be down-under by now. He was tough, very tough. "Well, lets just hope we find him, and that he doesn't...well...overreacts." He knew Bhaal, an confontation would be emotionaly hard for both, they had been 3 years away, and didn't leave eachother under good terms."You have to know Bhaal is a bit impulsive, and maybe he will react a bit aggresive, thought I would warn you about that."

He stared into her eyes, and found himself almost drowned in pure gold.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: Bloody desert. [Open]   Bloody desert. [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 10:40 pm

Minx nodded. "Well if it is that important that you find him Congen then I guess we just go looking..." It wasn't like she had any plans of her own right now. She paused listening to his warning of his brother and gave a slight smile. "I appreciate the warning Congen." She said. "Though I think I can handle myself well enough." She said. Most didn't walk boldly across the desert alone, into territories owned by rougue packs non the less. Her past was full of training...her grandfather trained her personally...she knew how to defend herself.

Though in her heart...she found it very sweet that he thought high enough of her to be concerned for her well being. She held his stare for a few long moments and then blinked her eyes and looked away. She licked her nose feeling a rush of feeling swell in her chest and she flicked her tail. "Lets hope anyway that he is in a good mood when we find him then."
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

PostSubject: Re: Bloody desert. [Open]   Bloody desert. [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 4:53 am

"Glad to hear that." He smiled, he looke upwards, to the sky. The sun was already lower, close to setting. They would be leaving soon, and Congen felt he became a bit anxious. If they were lucky, they could find Bhaal! If they were not...well...he didn't knew what would be next. "I think it's better if we both get some rest before it's really night. " he said to her, feeling sleep tug at the border off his mind. He laid down his haid, and closed his eyes, hoping it would be a dreamless sleep. Whatever the future holded for them, he hoped they could overcome it. Together.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: Bloody desert. [Open]   Bloody desert. [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 2:32 pm

Minx too lay down her weary head and slept. A dreamless sleep this time and when her golden eyes opened once more she found the night cool and welcoming. She glanced over to Congen and slipped out from under the scrub and padded to the pool and took a long drink, her tongue her cup bringing liquid to her thirsty lips. She glanced back over at Congen and flicked an ear. How odd it was to have these feelings welling in her over someone she barely met. Her golden eyes appraised him and her head cautioned her not to run pell mell into awaiting jaws that could crush her heart. She slowly pulled her gaze from him and looked at the moon and gave a soft sigh.

Turning she padded back over to him and spoke softly to wake him if he hadn't already. "Congen...." She said and nosed his shoulder gently. "Time to travel. We can hunt on the way." She offered and stepped backwards a few steps.
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

PostSubject: Re: Bloody desert. [Open]   Bloody desert. [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 1:36 pm

Congen oppened an eye, when he felt a soft touch at his shoulder. "Mrmm...Ok, I'm coming.." He was still a bit sleepy. He rolled over, slowly, and got up on white pillars. He streched his legs, and felt amazingly fresh. After their talk earlier, he felt like pounds felt off his shoulder. He could think orderly again. As long he didn't stared at Mynx... He quickly turned towards the water, and refreshed himself. He turned back to Mynx.

"Well, I am ready, lead the way."

Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: Bloody desert. [Open]   Bloody desert. [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 2:03 pm

Minx let her gaze follow him as he went for the water. She took a breath and shook her pelt as if shedding her sleep from her body. She watched Congen drink and then approach once more. "All right then...lets go." She said and then loped off into the sands. It was a pretty straight shot from here though they have to move quickly. She didn't want them to be caught out in the desert during the heat of the day. As it was they should reach there by late morning.

Sand, dunes, patches of scrub, rocks....passed by again and again. If one didn't know better it seemed the same rocks and sand and scrub. She slowed after a while as daylight crept over the horison and then stopped staring at a patch of scrub. The mountains loomed in the near distance and she licked her lips. "Congen..." She said not looking at the fat desert grouse that lived in these lands so close to the woods. "It will be tricky...they run before they fly." she said glancing at him and flicking her tail toward the grouse. A meal would be nice on their belly before they dared enter the lands of muerta.
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

PostSubject: Re: Bloody desert. [Open]   Bloody desert. [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm

Congen followed in her wake, pounding over the fact they would soon arrive at Muerta. And possibly, Bhaal. He shook his head, and concentrated on the journey ahead. By concentrating he means staring at his paws, while he traversed the sandy terrain. Suddenly, he heard Mynx talking about a grouse, and stopped in his tracks. "I think I will go ahead, try to drive them to me, if you can." He started walking again, appearantly showing no concern for the grouse barely see-able in the scrubbs.

When he had made an distance between them, he turned and waved with his tail, hoping she would understand he would hide somewhere near that position. He walked down the hill and dissapeared from sight. He laid himself as close to the ground as possible, but was still quite visible. Then he remembered a winter where his brother had suprised him, by digging himself in in the snow, adn a plan started to form in his head...
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: Bloody desert. [Open]   Bloody desert. [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 4:34 pm

Minx nodded to Congen and then watched his white form slink off away from where the grouse were. The thing they had in their favor was that it was night....the birds weren't very bright when they couldn't see. She walked non chalant the opposite way from Congen and glanced over seeing him wag his tail. She gave a slight nod and then turned walking toward the birds but not very quickly. She wanted them to run...not fly. Slowly but surely the birds moved silent as they could in Congen's direction. Too concerned about the large predator making noise in the scrub behind them to watch for the white ghost that loomed in front of them.

Minx pressed them harder now, looking at Congen on occassion and then hoped they would be rewarded with a mouthful of hot flesh before they had to continue on. Muerta was no place for the faint of heart. They might just be driven off. The white wench wasn't known for her hospitality either. Day break would come soon enough and the mountains would be there standing, marking the queens turf. Minx could already smell the scent of the wood from here.
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

PostSubject: Re: Bloody desert. [Open]   Bloody desert. [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 10:02 am

Congen flashed into action, when the birds closed in, a sudden explosion of movement. His prey had not been aware of him, and he proppeled him from out of his shallow self-dug hole, where he had hidden. Maw first, he now lunged at the terrified birds, catching one when it had just flew up. Even more lucky, he knocked one with his hind legs when he landed, and if Mynx was fast she should be able to catch it.

But Congen's fight wasn't over, as the bird still tried to escape the terrible fate, and flapped hard with it's wing, even trying to pick in Congen's eyes.Therefore, Congen smacked the grouse to the ground, held it with his front paws, and squized the life out of it. It was like with the hare a few days earlier, and Congen felt his dark past tugging at him when the life faded out of his victim's eyes.

He shooked his head to ward of the old memories, and turned to see how Mynx fared
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: Bloody desert. [Open]   Bloody desert. [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 11:18 am

Minx watched as Congen flushed the birds. Her thorns flicked forward and her golden eyes keen as one of them burst her way. Minx, snakelike, she went after the bird open jaws closing upon feathers and flesh. She caught it by a thigh and the birds wings beat strongly against her head as it tried to get away. She pressed it to the ground with her muzzle and held it with a paw and regrasped the bird until it's wing beats slowed and stopped.

Minx released the bird and looked to see if Congen caught his prey. She wagged her tail and picked up her own bird and trotted over to where he was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloody desert. [Open]   Bloody desert. [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bloody desert. [Open]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fire & Ice Wolf Packs :: Archives :: Lone/WasteLand Archive-
Jump to: