Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hendaron

Hendaron

Number of posts : 471
Pawprints : 867
Registration date : 2011-02-04

hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here) Empty
PostSubject: hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here)   hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:35 pm

hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here) TwinsofdarknessTateUlfangBlend-1

Blood gulped down from the other wolf's severed throat, like a crimson river. "Aw Ulfang, I wanted to play with him a little longer." The dying wolf stumbled on the ground bleeding from many wounds, big and small, from many places. "He was no fun anymore, Tate. His mind and body are broken beyond repair." The other answered, licking the warm blood from his maw. The smaller femme was circling the almost-dead wolf on the ground, looking for any sort of pain or petty malice she could still inflict. "Ow Ulfang, why always so stoic,I am sure you enjoyed it as much as I did." The large brute turned towards her. "Well, it was enjoying." He replied a savage grin now forming on his lips. "But killing still stays the most fun." he continued. "Yes, but... they need to suffer a bit before they die. Otherwise there's no fun at it." She replied. To any outsider, this would look like mad talk of some crazed killers. For Tate and Ulfang, twins of darkness, it was an everyday conversation. "Let's move on, We don't have all day, and this forest is boring me." The male halted. "Boring, if there is nothing left to kill, you always get bored, while I am bored already for months." His "boredom" was of another nature, something that could not be sated by killing or his sister. No, certainly not his sister, most of the time, he just wanted to slap her in the face for her rambling, and at other moments, he loved her for her sarcastic humor, that , one way or another, always seemed to cheer him up. Then he wondered. Would there be other wolves out there like them? And femmes?
Back to top Go down
jaredrion

jaredrion

Number of posts : 126
Pawprints : 242

hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here) Empty
PostSubject: Re: hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here)   hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 10:04 pm

hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here) BlendNiskar-1

Niskhar let out a yelp when his paw had landed in the branch of torns. It was followed by a shiver trough his spine, and it felt great. He reveled in the sudden pain, and almost felt sorry when he pulled his paw back. He immideatly resisted the urge to place it back at the torns, and his auds turned when he caught up chatter in the bushes, not far away from him. He turned , curiously, and faced himself to where the sounds where coming from. Niskhar smelled the mettalic tang of blood and wolf. In his mind it went like: wolf plus blood equals something tasty. It was ... long ago when he had last eaten something, around three days he thought. Infact he did not think about food, why should he. eventually, he just walked into the bushes, without thought of the possible consequences. Maybe he would find the most fabulous experience were he was looking for his entire life.
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

PostSubject: Re: hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here)   hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 10:16 pm

hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here) TwinsofdarknessTateUlfangBlend-1

Tate laughed out, a sharp, diabolic laugh. "Brother, you will never learn." Ulfang directly replied "You too, sis, you too..." Then he laughed too, a more heavily sound. Both , however, stopped in their tracks, when they suddenly stood face-to-face with another wolf. And it wans't their victim...
Ulfnag immediatly backed off, and let out a deep growl, while showing his ,still bloodied, ivories. Tate just had darted away from the stranger, and apraissed the situation from a distance. All Ulfang's muscles where spanned towards the moment where he would lung and go for the throat. Tate remained completly calm and raised an eyebrow. The stranger had a ...strange... look, and , while still standing higher than Ulfang, he was far less fed and muscled, just like when he had been starving for a while. She prepared herself on how the stranger would react.
Back to top Go down
jaredrion

jaredrion

PostSubject: Re: hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here)   hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 2:28 pm

hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here) BlendNiskar-1

Suddenly, He looked into the face of two strange wolfs. One of them set some steps back and took an agressive stance, the other just darted way with her (he thought it was a femme) sleek form slipping away through the trees. Because he was in a minority, it would be best to avoid a conflict. He turned his head and stared towards the femme. When he looked in the eyes of the wolf it was like ... his sister. He did not know maybe it was because he hadn't seen a femme for a while, or his mind playing tricks on him. He thought it was a femme. Hard to say if you hadn't seen a wolf for more than a year. " Uhhh hello." Then he noticed there was a dead wolf on the ground, he looked at him. Had they? he thought.
then he directly asked " Who is your dead...uhhh friend ?" He hoped they wouldn't attack him, like the right wolf was planning. Niskhar saw the bloodlust raging in his eyes. He knew he had a similar gaze, but wat would happen if they noticed? They would see.
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

PostSubject: Re: hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here)   hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 3:22 pm

"He isn't a friend. And your not one either, so back off." He let out a growl,deep and rumbling. "Calm brother, he doesn't seem to be much of a threat." Tate fell in from his right. "I am even sure I can topple him myself, see how skinny he is."She regarded the brute , and a menacing grin formed on her lips. "So this forest isn't boring after all!" she shouted, slightly enjoyed. "No, your not going to use him as another plaything. We have to go." Ulfang wasn't interested in fighting, well more like butchering, another wolf, and he didn't liked the way the other male stared at his sis. Normaly, he would have torn his eyes out for such a thing. His sister had a way of charming other males, and her brother had, for now, killed all the males that tried to impress her or even looked at her to intense. He didn't hold the count anymore... And, if he attacked the other wolf, it would only provoke violence from his sister side. Once again he had a dillema.
Back to top Go down
jaredrion

jaredrion

PostSubject: Re: hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here)   hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 4:09 pm

Niskhar said something, he almost instantly regretted. " Plaything ... hmmff and I thought I finaly ran in someone normal." Inside, he cheered. Finaly, someone that wasn't completly right in their minds, just like him! They had reacted a little agresive, he had expected the male was being protective, while it was the femme who was intresting, hee liked her thinking. Toying with someone's mind and body until they died. He never had of heard something like that.He tried to test them:"Nice way of thinking maybe I should try that out later." he said with a grin " Now what are you guys doing here in the middle of nowhere " He didn't even overthought the fact he could have insulted them. He did not care about playing with his life, nothing is better than playing with a life, whe, it's just that fun ...
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

PostSubject: Re: hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here)   hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 2:30 pm

Tate widened her eyes when he answered to Ulfang's ...well, threat. Like him? She glanced to Ulfang and noticed that he was about to attack, and possibly kill this wolf. She quickly interceded, placing her form gently before that of her brother. That other one was far to intresting to kill. For now. "Hello, the name's Tate, who are you?" she said, a smile on her face, fun in her eyes. "Sis, what are you doing?" whispered Ulfnag behind her. "Get out of my way, now." He hissed then. He was getting angry. She quickly glanced to him, with false promise in her eyes. It didn't worked. Normally, he would have receded and calmed, this time it looked it made him even more angry. He showed his teeth to her and hissed again, now louder "Get...out...of...my...way" She could almost feel his anger penting up, and if she didn't found a solution quickly, this could turn into a bloody mess.
Back to top Go down
jaredrion

jaredrion

PostSubject: Re: hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here)   hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 3:38 pm

Niskhar saw how the other male reacted, and had figured out how that one thought about him now. Every time Nishkar found this out, he tried to push that wolf to and over it's limits. "Nishkar is the name." then he looked to the male behind the femme, and said friendly "And what's your name?" All the while, Nishkar even didn't give thought to the fact the big male could attack, and possibly kill him, he never had seen danger in anything, it's just how he was. But Niskhar pushed a little more:" So, lost your tongue." he said quickly, giving the brute no chance to speak. He looked at Tate with a funny face to make clear that he didn't saw a threat in her brother. With this gesture he tried to convince her to stop calming her brother any more.With the feeling he could take on the entire world, he closed his eyes, and smiled...
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

PostSubject: Re: hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here)   hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 8:13 am

Ulfang was angry now. No, not angry, but mad. First, looking at his sister, ignoring his threats then asking for his name and insulting him... That made him snap. He stepped forward, and pushed Tate out of his way. "I'll tell you what to do. You now turn around and go back from whichever hole you came crawling out, and I never want to see you ever again. Or, I rip over your belly and let you see, no taste how your innards are. what shall it be?" He said on a dark tone, his anger just held in check by his dignity. "Ulfang, leave hi..." "No! He will make a choice, or otherwise I will make it for him." He barked back to his sister. Tate frowned back. He had never been that rude against her before. Then she realised where Niskhar had went over it, he had insulted Ulfang's dignity, and Ulfang would have him repay. She was desperatly trying to find a solution, and she just hoped the other male could run hard. Very hard.
Back to top Go down
jaredrion

jaredrion

PostSubject: Re: hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here)   hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 11:58 am

He felt a bit furious about the reaction of the other wolf . "But unlike your dead 'friend' on the ground, I don't fear dead or pain." he paused "infact, I enjoy it, when adrennaline flows trough my veins. But you don't care, you don't care about anything. Did you actualy thought about anything important except yourself. All your doing is killing everyone who looks at you or your friend. Do you even care what is going to happen to you two if you keep behaving like this! " Niskhar was geting angry, very angry. If his sister would see this she would be suprised by his reaction. "If you really want to kill me, then go ahead. but if you do, I know wat you are, nothing less then a crazed killer". Niskhar was agriavated by the male. He could better prepare himself, for any possible attacks.
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

PostSubject: Re: hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here)   hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 12:05 pm

"...Oh no." Tate sat down and holded her paws for her eyes, that stupid Niskhar, this would turn véry messy. Ulfang just stood there, mouth wide open, staring at niskhar. "You... thing,I ll rip your throat out!" Then he bolted into action, noticing Niskhar had been in a bit defensive position, He jumped to his left side, and just ran past him, before turning and using his momentum and a tree, to propel him towards the back of his opponent. Maw wide open, he would try to grip him in his neck, pressing him down against the ground, while ravaging his back with tooth and claw.
Back to top Go down
jaredrion

jaredrion

PostSubject: Re: hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here)   hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 1:35 pm

Niskhar just had stood still, waiting until the moment his opponent striked. Niskhar jumped away towards the bushes. Then he waited again. "Come on, a litlle faster now. I also want to do something else today." Then he turned and started to run further into the forest. Niskhar had a great idea on how to stop fighting with this one. Niskhar thought of it as a game. A funny game pehaps, now lets play hide and seek he tought. So without losing time he shouted back: " Hey if you think you can find me, try it!" and he disappeared in the bushes, trying to cover as much of his tracks as possible.
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

PostSubject: Re: hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here)   hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 2:01 pm

When Ulfang saw Niskhar bolting away into the forest, he rolled, used his momentum to get up, and immediatly put chase. He followed the tang of wolf through the forest, listened to his insults, and sometimes saw a glimp of his victim. As soon as Ulfang had putted chase, Tate had followed in his wake. She quickly ran up with Ulfang, being much faster than the other two. "Well, are you finaly helping me or what?" Ulfang hissed throughout the run. "I suppose I should. What's in return?" "As soon as we got him, you can do everything with him, the only thing I want is the kill." He replied. "Seems fair to me, I'll flank him on your blind side, you just drive him up." Then she dissapeared into the forest. Ulfang reliefed, now that bastard wouldn't escape his torment, no matter how cunning somebody was, Tate had always been able to outsmart them. He quickened his pace, and let out a long howl, with the promise of brutal dead carried wtihin. On his left, he heard Tate laugh.
Back to top Go down
jaredrion

jaredrion

PostSubject: Re: hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here)   hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 3:52 pm

He heard the howl and the following laughter. Is his friend helping, or not? he wondered. He increased his pace and slipped through the trees to an open spot . He runned faster and faster, the pain caused by torns and branches stewing more adrennaline through his body. Then he dived into a pool of mud, and used his momentum to get back up and run again in one fluid motion. The mud will cover my sent a bit. He tought. Niskhar then runned out of the forest into the dunes. He hoped to make more distance between and his chasers. He was planning to go to somewhere were they could not follow him easily. He knew perfectly where.
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

PostSubject: Re: hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here)   hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 4:51 pm

Tate observed the male divig into mud and then sprinting off. He was smart, but not smart enough. As soon as she orientated her at his direction he knew hat he was planning and she slipped away , vanishing back into the wood. She took a shortcut, and went straight down the creek, ignoring the cold water. She arrived just in time to see him running into the dunes. While she bolted to his left, she could notice Ulfang appearing out of the woods. He couldn't see where the other wolf went, so she let out a short yank, wich immediatly drawed his attention. He continued his chase, relnetlessly storming after the fleeing Nishkar. She also putted chase anew, and a smile formed on her lips when she realized a cunning plan to catch him. She immediatly let out a bark that signalled that they needed to immediatly stop and regroup.

Upon hearing the bark, Ulfang halted. He turned and runned on a light pace towards his sis. What sort of devilish plan would she have now?
Back to top Go down
jaredrion

jaredrion

PostSubject: Re: hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here)   hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 2:38 pm

He was still running, when he smelled something familiar. "Oh no, why me."He looked backwards to see if the other two where still following him. " Hmm... die here or there, what would be the most painfull?" He looked forwards he made his choice and... and started to run again. "If I make it to the hill I would be safe." Atleast, he hoped he was right.
" Hopely Havock is in a good mood."
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

PostSubject: Re: hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here)   hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 2:56 pm

"What is it sis?" "Let's go at him together, I smelled another wolf, and as we don't now how that one feels at us or Niskhar, so..." "Wait! you smelled another wolf?" "Yes, you was to bussy with chasing and Niskhar with running, I could pick up his smell. Niskhar probably nows of him too, that is if the mud isn't clogging his nose now." "Wait, a Him? How do you know so sure?" "Aw, come on Ulfang, you know I have a taste for men." Then she turned, and slipped into the dune-like area. Ulfnag wondered what she exactly meant with her "good" taste. Then he followed her, licking his lips for whatever bloody carnage that lied ahead of them.
Back to top Go down
jaredrion

jaredrion

PostSubject: Re: hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here)   hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 6:02 am

hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here) BlendHavock-1

"What is that I smell"he said to himself, just when some muddy wolf stumbled out of the bushes.No, could it be? he tought. No, it cant be! His mood flew off toangry the moment when he realized who the wolf was."Ow.. hello Havock, nice wheater.... no ... hehehe..." The other said."Nice wheater! Wat are you saying! I told you to go home, remember!""I was going home but some ...erhm...friendly wolfs wanted to play with me hehehhe...""Uhh...on... did you kill anyone?""nope""Did you insulted anybody?""No....okay, maybe a bit but not too bad. He was justso... Grrr... Iritating me , and he made me angry.""What is his name?""Who's name?""The wolf's name."" Ow the femme is called Tate and the male is known as Ulfang" Grr... Ulfang Niskhar is getting angry by only thinking of him. Havock was in a dillema: one side of him said Kill Niskhar NOW! But his other side saidDont kill him otherwise Nova would never forgive you! Nova would hate him for it, and he would die out of pain and sorrow by her hate. He made his choice "Niskhar I ... I mean let's go somewhere safe." Niskhar instantly cheered up.
"Thank you I wil never do something iritating against you. Again. Mark my words!" Havock then smiled Finaly But would the the two wolfs stil follow him? "lets go to home, there Teres and Nova will be waiting on us.""Sure?""Sure." He said with confidence in his voice.
They started walking towards into the desert, with a safe feeling niskhar closed his eyes wile walking daydreaming of his sister,
and food." Uhhm... Havock?""Yes, what is it?""what happened to Teres? I mean when I left.""I wil tell you when we find a shelter."
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

PostSubject: Re: hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here)   hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 7:45 am

Tate saw two wolves walking of into the desert, the right one was Niskhar, his dirtied pelt blending in better with the forlorn landscape than the white brute next to him. Altough she had seen larger brutes, this one had size and muscle on his side, more than her brother, and they now had lost their superiority by numbers. Her brother appeared next to her. "Well, what now?" She thought for a while, plans and plotts flewing by in her mind until she had found the perfect solution for the situation ahead. "We will follow them, unseen , and observe them. Once, they will have to split, for drinking or so, and then we first kill that white one, then Niskhar will be easy prey." Her brother shifted uncomfortably. "And what if they are going to their pack?" She pondered over his question. "Well, let's suppose they have none. And if they have one, or a group of others they are traveling with, then we will just adapt." Then she stalked into the desert, knewing her brother would follow. Ulfang followed in her wake, but with doubts about the "safety" of their plan.

Back to top Go down
jaredrion

jaredrion

PostSubject: Re: hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here)   hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 4:24 pm

hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here) BlendHavock-1

A long time after walking, Havock halted. He turned towards Niskhar, curious about his ecapade. "So, how did the other two wolves react when you had insulted them?" Niskhar tought a while over the question. "Uhhhm... they wanted to kill me. On a very painfull way."" So could they still be following us?"" Yeah, I suppose they do.""Okay let's stay together, we can't give them any chance to kill one of us."”If you say so, your more experienced in these thing then I” Niskhar then thought about his sister. It had been a long time since they had seen eachother. What would she say when she saw him. She would be angry at him for following, but also happy that he was fine. He liked the idea of seeing her again."Havock, where are we going now?""Uhh...I know the way home, but we still need to pass through this desert. But I know where there is a good shelter, so just follow me." So, Niskhar followed the other male, and he had no idea were they were heading to. He just hoped Ulfang and Tate would give up eventualy. But somewhere in his troubled head he sensed they wouldn't give up that easily.
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

PostSubject: Re: hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here)   hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 4:38 pm

Tate and Ulfang runned trough the sandy plains with a steady pace, running from cover to cover, and keeping distance from their quarry. "Well, they aren't looking like they re going to some other wolves, so why stress so much Ulfang?" Ulfang snorted. "They aren't at the end off their journey yet, so who nows into who they could run into." Tate suppresed a laugh. "Ha, what a sentence Ulfang 'into who they could run into' Ha, Ill remember that one for later." She said. "Can it sis, and concentrate on the task ahead." He mumbled. "Ow, what now mister Can-it, have I displeased you?" She said with a fake smile on her lips. "Yes you have, so shut up!" he barked at her. She relented. It was one of her favourite things about her brother, he was so easy to get angry. Spare your anger, brother, as I still have plans with you. she then turned her thoughts back on the hunt, her eyes turned on the two small dots in front off them.
Back to top Go down
jaredrion

jaredrion

PostSubject: Re: hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here)   hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 3:56 pm

hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here) Havockandniskhar

After a long time of walking, Havock picked up the scent of ,to him, uknown wolves."I think were being followed," He needed to get Niskhar somwhere safe. He hated being chased. Then they reached a cave. He wishpered to Niskhar: " Go in the cave, to the darkest point. There is a hole in the wall. It's a very small one so you can hardly see it, hide in there. The bat-dung will cover your smell " Havock left Niskhar in the cave, being quite sure that no one could find him. This reminded him from his young days as a pup. He hided himself in there, and too no matter how good they looked for him, they never had found him in there.. Even if they would find him and tried to get in the hole they would struggle to get themselves inside, and Niskhar could defned himself quite well in there. Getting out of the holl was lots easier. Havock then picked up the scent of a hare, maybe more than one "This could be handy to fill our stomaches for the journey ahead. "

He saw his victim, as brown hare sitting next to a small ditch filled with water. He stalked closer, but someway the hare detected him, and made a run for it. He immediatly put chase, and had the cheer luck, that his prey accidentaly bumped a tree. He quickly descended on his victim,, ivories tearing themselves through the small animal, sending innards and other parts flying around. A gruesome death. When the red faded from his sight, and his hezartbeat slowed back to normal, Havock realizedhe had made quite a mess of it. He picked up the torned remnants and turned, heading to where Niskhar was.

Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

PostSubject: Re: hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here)   hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 4:21 pm

Tate and Ulfang neared the cave. "Stop." "Why" Ulfang replied. He didn't wanted to lose their "prey". "I can't smell Niskhar anymore, but the brute went that way." "Fine then we can kill him first." She sighed. "No, you stay here, I think Nishkar is hiding somewhere near here. Maybe in that cave or some bushes near here, something that covers hi scent. You go sit on top on that cave, but out of sight. I will go have a chat with that big one, with some luck, he doesn't even knows me." "But..." "Oh yeah, by the way, you can now call me Thara. Okay Maddox?" Without waiting for his answer she slipped into the woods, following the scent trail of the bru.

Ulfang sighed. Damn it, sis. He then turned and crawled ont top of the cave. Ther he concealed himself so that anyone coming from the front could hardly see him. He looked around, and saw the desert. First he saw buffalos. Then he could justly discern a wolf stalking to them. A big one. Was he mad? even such a powerhouse couldn't take a buffalo on his or her own. Suddenly he saw movement in the bushes, and a pack of coyotes bolting out. Were they working together? He noticed the wolf hadn't moved. Then, suddenly, he dashe for the buffalo the coyotes were attacking and... grabed one of the coyotes! Clever. So he wasn't helping them. He then turned back, giving it no more thought, only turning when he hear a storm of yelps and barks.

Tate, saw him. White and red. He had something attractive, but wansn't her type. She wanted power. He was loner, but could be usefull to get that power. That was, if they where able to convince him helping them. They didn't had to kill Niskhar. Yes, convincing Ulfang for not doing it would be hard, but not imposible. "Hello, fellow traveler, I picked up your scent and the smell of the food, mind some sharing?"
Back to top Go down
jaredrion

jaredrion

PostSubject: Re: hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here)   hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:16 am

hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here) Havockandniskhar

First, he even didn't realized she stood there. He looked up from the mutilated corpse before his pawns. " Uhhm... sure, but I still need to hunt down an other one ."
What is she doing here, on this place? "Why are you here?" Why What was he thinking,This had been the most stupid question he ever had aske from somebody. It was just... This location, he had been here a lot, and many things had heppened here, and suddnely, all those meories started to come back
*Flashback*
"Are we there yet?" a black wolf asked from his right, during their escape. " Were still not safe now" replied Havock, when they heard furious howling and barking closing in from behind. Havock turned and let out a growl towards the bushes. "What is it?""They have found us, we will need to fight" The other wolf didn't wanted to fight, but they had no choice." Okay, im with you.""Thanks Teres, I appreciate it." Havock was happy that his best friend was with him. Then two wolfs jumped out from behind the trees " You wil die, Traitor." The right brute said. Without a moment of doubt, Havock stormed upon their opponents, trees flanking him on the left. Havock lunged towards the throat of the brute that had barked at him, and -jaw first- aimed for the throat. But before he could strike, the other wolf darted away, and snarled. "Your weak, Traitor!"
Then the brute lashed out himself, and would surely have killed Havock, if Teres hadn't distracted him by biting in his hind leg. Havock rolled, and used the momentum of it to jump back. He hit, and directy he made an end to the wolfs life. Havock's mouth and cheeks were covered in blood. The other wolf, the one that hadn't said anything bited in Teres neck. Not critical, but serious. then the other wolf runned away, leaving Havock, Teres and his dead friend behind.
*End of flashback*

He looked to the femme, waiting on her reaction. With his head being fuzzled with memories and old pains

Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

PostSubject: Re: hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here)   hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 4:09 pm

Without doubt, she threw herself on the remnants of the hare, and teared apart whatever still had rested. It filled her stomach not completly, but would do for now. Because of them hunting Niskhar, she had almost forgot they still had to eat. "Thanks for the meal, are you alone, or is there also someone else?" she said. Then she replied his question. "Well, just wandering around, I am a loner, you see. It's nice to see someone after all this time." She said, a smile on her face. She stepped a bit closer. "My name is Thara, what's your name?"

Ulfang was bored... So he decided totake a look at the cave. "Niskhar, are you in there?" He chuckled. Of course not. If he would be chased he would keep running, until his chasers had given up. He looked to his right, and saw mountians looming over. They where close, very close to where the Muerta pack lands lied. He yawned, and crawled back on his outpost.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here)   hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next