Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
jaredrion

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2011-02-04

hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here)   hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:16 am

hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here) - Page 2 Havockandniskhar

First, he even didn't realized she stood there. He looked up from the mutilated corpse before his pawns. " Uhhm... sure, but I still need to hunt down an other one ."
What is she doing here, on this place? "Why are you here?" Why What was he thinking,This had been the most stupid question he ever had aske from somebody. It was just... This location, he had been here a lot, and many things had heppened here, and suddnely, all those meories started to come back
*Flashback*
"Are we there yet?" a black wolf asked from his right, during their escape. " Were still not safe now" replied Havock, when they heard furious howling and barking closing in from behind. Havock turned and let out a growl towards the bushes. "What is it?""They have found us, we will need to fight" The other wolf didn't wanted to fight, but they had no choice." Okay, im with you.""Thanks Teres, I appreciate it." Havock was happy that his best friend was with him. Then two wolfs jumped out from behind the trees " You wil die, Traitor." The right brute said. Without a moment of doubt, Havock stormed upon their opponents, trees flanking him on the left. Havock lunged towards the throat of the brute that had barked at him, and -jaw first- aimed for the throat. But before he could strike, the other wolf darted away, and snarled. "Your weak, Traitor!"
Then the brute lashed out himself, and would surely have killed Havock, if Teres hadn't distracted him by biting in his hind leg. Havock rolled, and used the momentum of it to jump back. He hit, and directy he made an end to the wolfs life. Havock's mouth and cheeks were covered in blood. The other wolf, the one that hadn't said anything bited in Teres neck. Not critical, but serious. then the other wolf runned away, leaving Havock, Teres and his dead friend behind.
*End of flashback*

He looked to the femme, waiting on her reaction. With his head being fuzzled with memories and old pains

Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Number of posts : 471

hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here)   hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 4:09 pm

hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here) - Page 2 TwinsofdarknessTateUlfangBlend-1

Without doubt, she threw herself on the remnants of the hare, and teared apart whatever still had rested. It filled her stomach not completly, but would do for now. Because of them hunting Niskhar, she had almost forgot they still had to eat. "Thanks for the meal, are you alone, or is there also someone else?" she said. Then she replied his question. "Well, just wandering around, I am a loner, you see. It's nice to see someone after all this time." She said, a smile on her face. She stepped a bit closer. "My name is Thara, what's your name?"

Ulfang was bored... So he decided totake a look at the cave. "Niskhar, are you in there?" He chuckled. Of course not. If he would be chased he would keep running, until his chasers had given up. He looked to his right, and saw mountians looming over. They where close, very close to where the Muerta pack lands lied. He yawned, and crawled back on his outpost.
Back to top Go down
jaredrion

jaredrion

Pawprints : 242

PostSubject: Re: hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here)   hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 11:16 am

hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here) - Page 2 Havockandniskhar

First,Havock thought a bit."Why would that matter?" he replied on her first question. She is a loner hmm... I could use this.
"Do you have someone with you ? Or are you alone here?" Then he anserd her second question." I am Havock,"
He didn't continued, he was frightened he would scare her off. " I stil need to hunt another hare. Do you mind helping me?" He asked.

*In the cave* Niskhar was also bored. Pffh...what should I do? he tought. I know what. He spoke with a ghostlike voice "Ulfangggg...
Ulfanggggg...."
He almoste could not hold his laughter. "I am the ghost of Wogan." Wogan was a wolf that had died here.
Havock and teres hab burried him between the rocks. Even when he had tried to kill Havock and Teres, they still had burried him.
After all, he was still Teres his brother..." Havock killed me here, and now I need a new body mwmwmwmhahahahaha..." Niskhar feld like a bomb. He thought he would explode from the laughter he was keeping inside. He waited on what Ulfang would say. A half blinded wolf could not find him easy in these cave, and especially when his sence could not help him.
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

Pawprints : 867

PostSubject: Re: hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here)   hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 2:33 pm

hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here) - Page 2 TwinsofdarknessTateUlfangBlend-1

Ulfang startled at the sudden sound. First, he thought it was for real, but then he realized it had been just Niskhar. "You coward, come out of there, and fight like a male!" he shouted into the cave. Perfect, now they knew where Niskhar was, all they had to do was just sit and wait, until Niskhar came out. Everybody has to eat. He would tell Tate inmediatly when she got back with...
Dang, they still had to get rid of an other wolf, one that would be a hard job to get down. But they would succeed. He knew that.

"Ow, I am just curious, you see." She thought for a while. "No, I am alone, altough I have seen another male some days ago. His name was...Niskhar, I thought." She stretched her limbs. He asked for her help. "Of course, let's go fetch one." then she took lead, and slipped further into the forest.
Back to top Go down
jaredrion

jaredrion

PostSubject: Re: hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here)   hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 4:44 pm

"What do you think. I am not stupid, come here yourself." He knew Ulfang wouldn't be an idiot, going in the cave would be handy for Niskhar. He have a better view on Ulfang. "What did you lost your tonge again?" Then he started to laugh, the hollow cave echoed his laughter. "haha...hahaahhaa.. pfff...wow." he stopped "Sorry Ulfang, just making some fun."" Realy, you should do it yourself sometimes."
"You know Ulfang, if you would not be so uhhh... frustrated, we could have been friends"

* In the Forest *
Havock followed Thara " Uhhm....about thad wolf Niskhad ... or something?" he waited."What did he say to you?"
"Something bad ... or did he insulted you?" then he stopped.Oh no.. no he smelled someone, no not just someone he picked up the scent of Darlu.
One of the wolves from his former pack, he and Wogan had hunted on Havock and Teres years ago. " Do you smell something?" He was not totaly sure wether it was Darlu or someone else, or just nobody. He would wait on her answer to know it for sure.
" I smelled some hares on your left" He then ran into the bushes hoping she would not notice anything.
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

PostSubject: Re: hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here)   hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 5:42 pm

"Wait, now it's my fault! You started insulting me! Ohw... when I get you, I will have you eat your tongue!" Ulfang shouted into the cave. He was making him furious again. "You rat, come here and fight. Stop running away and hiding, and show me where your made of!"

Tate slipped the bushes in behind Havock, and inhaled the air. No, she couldn't smell anything except him, the tang of hare and then... the stench of bear! "Havock watch o...!" Suddenly, a brown mass crashed trought the low undergrowth, charging towards them, Bloodlust reigned in it's eyes, and the tall monster stormed at them with a speed that belied his size.
Back to top Go down
jaredrion

jaredrion

PostSubject: Re: hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here)   hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:20 pm

Now Niskhar had enough. "Okay now you do it again! You think everything is insulting. I say that you are a bit frustrated, and you yell at me! I am getting sick of it! Just calm down!!!" The cave was trumbeling, the ground was chaking "Ohhhw come on." This time Niskhar screwed (?) it all. Then the shaking stopped. "Phew, the cave could have collapsed." Havock wouldn't be happy if something like that would happen.

"Thara go to his left ,I will distract him!" He knew how to fight this beast. He ran to the bear's right and started to bark at it. "Come on Browny, can't you do any better!?" He waited on Thara who could easy attack the bear to create an open spot for Havock or run away. The choise was her to make, he only hoped she would make the right choice.
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

PostSubject: Re: hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here)   hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 3:52 pm

(No blend, I am lazy :p)

Tate yelled at Havock. "Run, you freaking sifthead, or do you want to get yourself killed, we can't face him with only the two of us, follow me!" Then, not waiting his response, she dashed into the forest, straight to where Ulfang, and probably Niskhar where. She didn't knew if they had anything of help from that fool... But her brother could help.

Ulfang turned his head towards where the angry barking came from. Problems? Then he heard the indistinctable sound of a bear's roar. A shivver passed down his spine. Big problems! "Niskhar, crawl out of your hole, we got a bigger problem, litteraly." He made several steps forward, and saw Tate appearing out of the bushes...
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Pawprints : 1343
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here)   hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 3:20 pm

Ooc:|| May I join you? if not lemme know. >=) hehe
Back to top Go down
https://fniwp.rpg-board.net
jaredrion

jaredrion

PostSubject: Re: hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here)   hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 5:57 pm

(Ooc.: Off course you can! It was the meaning of the thred Wink)
Back to top Go down
jaredrion

jaredrion

PostSubject: Re: hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here)   hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 6:30 pm

Niskhar banned all thoughts out of his head, and runned outside the cave. First he noticed the scent of a bear,"You really are serious, aren't you ?" When he came out of the caven, he saw Ulfang looking to the forest. Niskhar looked at the forest, where he saw Tate dashing out of the bushes. He thought Havock stayed to fight with the bear, but then he saw Havock running a little behind Tate. " Niskhar why are you out the cave!" Havock realized thad the wolf next to him could be, no it must be Ulfang. "Havock, Tate, get up here quick!" Tate ? What was Niskhar saying now? Havock made a last sprint, using his last reserves, only leaving a small reservoir for when it would run in a direct confrentation with the brown beast.

Last edited by jaredrion on Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

PostSubject: Re: hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here)   hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 6:44 pm

"No, I just wanted to rip your throat out, but that will have to wait until our "bussines" with mister Brownie is settled." Ulfang snarled. What an idiot. He saw his sister coming downhill, Havock at her tail. Then the beast came... It came out crashing, trampling sapling plant and small bushes underneath. It was three wolves big and four broad. Ulfang felt a shiver coming down his spine. Did they have to fight THAT? He stamped back his fear, and took on a fighting stance, ready to leap at the bear once it had come closer.

Tate reached Ulfang, and when she glanced back, she saw their attacker was in pursuit. She turned on her heels, and now faced the oncoming brute. "Well sis, what's the plan?" She snarled. "What plan?" Ulfang couldn't supress a laugh. Niskhar was saying something, but he didn't focussed on it. Probably some more rambling. "Well, those genuine plans you always come up with in situation such as these." He looked back to the bear. It had slowed down, now looking from left to right to count the number of enemies he now faced. Then it took his fighting stance...

Ulfang had thought he couldn't been bigger. That was, until the bear had risen on his hind legs, thick brown pillars supporting his massive frame, and made him as tall as a tree. It roared at them, a roar that promised bloody and brutal death.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here)   hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 7:26 pm

He was a midnight wolf. Large in size and large in ego as well. He was darker of the clan, having recently takin the birth right of the lovely queen. Pichtra was a coward and a fool. Pathetic. Words were being thrown around in the cave before the roar of the bear struck out in the dense cave. "You want a plan" he wispered moving his body quickly to the open area. "Attack!!!" He lunged at the bear, it had turned to see him since he had heard him and Prestige flung his body towards the bears hind legs to knock him down. "Attack attack attack like your sister was being raped by this being" his eyes were alight with the midnight breed color red for their adrenalin and faithful friend of death defying moves to kill anyone. He coaxed the wolf with haunted thoughts, he tried to penetrate their minds with horrible visions of this creature or they would die at the mercy of this beast while he laughed at them for talking and not taking action...
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

PostSubject: Re: hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here)   hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 10:42 am

(O.o Almost forgot about this one ^^)

Ulfang startled when a dark wolf appeared from behind him, and then followed the bru. He didn't knew what happened to him, but before he knew he stood eye-to-eye with the bear, who swung one of his massive claws towards him. Ulfang let himself drop to the ground, and the dark claws missed him by a scratch. Then he stood up, and dashed towards the side of the beast, aiming for his left flank.

Tate narrowed her eyes as the dark wolf spoke. There was something fascinating about him, and she immediatly put pursuit, but halted a few mettres from the bear. Wheile her brother was ruthlessly attacking the bear from up front, she sneaked to it's back, intent to jump on his back and go for the throat. She readied herself for the jump, and quickly glanced to the side to see what Niskhar and Havock where doing to aid them.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here)   hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 2:46 am

Dance... Dance Fudger DANCE! His mind was racing as two wolves jumped in. He smiled as the female watched waited and aimed perfectly... She needn't be concerned about the other wolves though. He felt slightly calm for a second concerned she wasn't going to aid himself and what was her brother. He felt darkness overtake his eyes and he looked up to see the bear being pushed towards him. He skidded out of the way and kept his eyes on the action before him... interesting they were... all of them.
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

PostSubject: Re: hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here)   hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 12:51 pm

(Not wanting to let Tate and Ulfang die off, and as Jaredrion doesn't seem to be online much more, we'll continue)

Ulfang letted himself roll to evade one off the bear's massive paws, and lashed out to his flank. Crimson now stained his jaws, and a roar of anger and pain was his reward. He smiled ferociously, and jumped in again rejoicing in the fierce battle. From the corner of his eyes he could justly make out that his sis was about to jump. Frigin bitch. He thought, but his smile contrasted with his words.

Tate's tender form danced away from the bear, creating a better distance, and then she jumped. Her jaw closed around the scruff of the bear, and she persistently hanged on. The bear, now realizing someone was on top of him, started to rampage, he got back on four legs, and dashed of into the woods, with Tate still hanging on, and Ulfang in pursuit.
Back to top Go down
jaredrion

jaredrion

PostSubject: Re: hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here)   hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 4:38 pm

When Havock saw the bear running whit Tate on it, Made him unliche. he dached out his siting posision and followed the bear. Niskhar tought in himself "Wat an idiot." he ran to ulfand and said"Ulfang! the bear is running to a clif and he will follow the clif to an open field! I know a shortcut follow me!" Niskhar ran to the west and was sirten that Ulfang would follow him. He let out a howl. Meantime Havock ran afther the bear and he was going to jumped for his backleg, when he heard Niskhar hawling He runned to the bears side driving him to the field where Niskhar would wait for him and mister brownie.

With no idea who this new wolf was NIskhar had no time to lose so he caled him as too.
"Hey you big one follow me!"
Back to top Go down
jaredrion

jaredrion

PostSubject: Re: hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here)   hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 7:01 pm

@ Kippy: uhh do you stil want to post on this tread?
Back to top Go down
jaredrion

jaredrion

PostSubject: Re: hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here)   hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 9:04 pm

is someone going to post? or do i need to recicel them?
Back to top Go down
jaredrion

jaredrion

PostSubject: Re: hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here)   hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 9:41 pm

I am going to recycle these guys Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here)   hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hatred,bloodlust and sarcasm in a blender (post your mad, crazed and psychotic killers here)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2