Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I think he's got that Pill-Popping Problem...(Bru;Dark-esk)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
riversoblivion

Number of posts : 19
Pawprints : 40
Registration date : 2011-04-22

I think he's got that Pill-Popping Problem...(Bru;Dark-esk) Empty
PostSubject: I think he's got that Pill-Popping Problem...(Bru;Dark-esk)   I think he's got that Pill-Popping Problem...(Bru;Dark-esk) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:17 am

-Twin towers flickered 'round the air as he walked steadily, not too fast, not to slow. Paw pads were sore and bleeding, but that didn't bother him. Not one bit. He would deal with that problem later. The earth could have as much of his lifeforce as it thought it could handle. His bod could, and would always replenish more. Skies knew that he took enough from each kill to restore what he had lost three-fold again. Tearing his coat out of branches as he walked, his flaxen orbs glanced around at the world before and beside him. A drifter and traveler he had always been. After that idiotic bruja had attacked him, he had ceased to care about much in the world. Ceased to care about anything but keeping himself fed, and at time, even that was forgone. He had eaten recently though, just a rabbit or two, he couldn't remember, so he was fine to keep walking, despite the cracked and bleeding pads on his worn paws. His coat of snow was patchy in places, from laying in the dirt to sleep, marring his usually handsome appearance into something... more then a little homely. Not that it really mattered to him. He would take care of himself how and when he wanted to. Other opinions didn't bother him too much, helping his current lack of care towards his coat.

He continued to walk, his stance a softly slouched high and regal walk, as if he was the most important thing in the world. Really, to himself, sometimes he was the most important and only thing in the world. Right now... it seemed to fit with the lack of people and scents around. This was a strange place... it seemed desolate and a bit... abandoned. Then again, off pack lands, most places were like that. Or so the ones he had seen the most of. Packs had never suited him to a T, but he had joined and left them often, if they met his needs for the moment. He didn't know what he was looking for now, but whatever it was, he figured if it was important he would find it.-

I think he's got that Pill-Popping Problem...(Bru;Dark-esk) Ritilan_Tag_End_by_RiversOblivion
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

Number of posts : 1161
Pawprints : 2076
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: I think he's got that Pill-Popping Problem...(Bru;Dark-esk)   I think he's got that Pill-Popping Problem...(Bru;Dark-esk) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:06 pm

*DIBS*...I need to make a new char here XD
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: I think he's got that Pill-Popping Problem...(Bru;Dark-esk)   I think he's got that Pill-Popping Problem...(Bru;Dark-esk) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 3:14 pm

Hydra

The she would would be traveling across this barron waste. Her tail would flick and she would shake out her ebony coat, black as night save for a few highlights of chocolate along her saddle and a splash of ivory on her chest. Dark chocolate eyes would look about for any signs of movement. Food was scarce in this place save if you knew where too look....and she had her fill of lizards.

She knew of an oasis...not too far from here. Hopefully no others would be there. She despised most other wolves. Slobbering fools the lot of them. Bowing to their kings, their queens, bah. Screw them all. She preferred to be her own queen. No one to tell her what to do. She could hold her own.

Dark pillars would continue on their march across the hot soil. Traveling through the day wasn't ideal but it was what was. The last oasis she was at a pack of rougue males came through and though she might have been tempted to tease them a bit she would have been clearly outnumbered when things got out of hand. So she had left. The dun beat down on her dark pelt making is shine. She was like a mirage...dark and fleeting...when she paused catching another's scent. The wind would shift and would pull her own scent from her to the stranger. Odd she would find someone else out during this time of the day? Curiosity picked her brain and she would press forward uncharacteristically, tail up held in a dominant fashion as she looked for the bearer of the scent.

Back to top Go down
riversoblivion

PostSubject: Re: I think he's got that Pill-Popping Problem...(Bru;Dark-esk)   I think he's got that Pill-Popping Problem...(Bru;Dark-esk) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 3:39 pm

-He really hated the sun. Dry earth even more. He panted a little bit, and resolved his scattered and fragmented thoughts. If anything, he needed some water. There were some in the creatures he had feasted on, but not enough to satisfy his own needs. The only benefit he had was his white coat; then again, it was only a little benefit, for if he stayed out in the beating sun too long, it would cause his skin to burn, and that was dreadful. He shook his head; he had gone through that once, and wasn't planning on doing it again.

After his resolved thought, the dry wind changed it's course. And on that wind, it carried a scent. A snarl passed his lips as he whipped his tail a little. Of course. Someone had to be here... and after further analysis of the scent, he decided it must be a female. Those were always trouble. With a sigh he reclined back onto his haunches and let his tassle hang loose behind him. If trouble was coming, why try to avoid it. He sat there relaxed, and waited for whomever it was to come his way. He was in no rush or hurry.-

I think he's got that Pill-Popping Problem...(Bru;Dark-esk) Ritilan_Tag_End_by_RiversOblivion
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: I think he's got that Pill-Popping Problem...(Bru;Dark-esk)   I think he's got that Pill-Popping Problem...(Bru;Dark-esk) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 1:12 pm

Hydra

The dark colored fem sauntered over. The heat making it look like her paws never touched the ground at a distance. A figure appeared, sitting on the sands as if waiting for her. She stopped and would flick her tail slowing as she approached this hessian.

Twin chocolate orbs would roam his figure. He looked in a rather sorry state. Perhaps he was one of the many ousted from their lands and unable to adapt to the desert...perhaps he just didn't care. Whatever the reason he was here and so was she. Two lines of fate crossing in the middle of a forsaken wasteland.

An aud swiveled and she would stop. Far enough away to be safe, but close enough to speak without shouting. Her words fell melodious, like a haunting song. "Stranger do you not know it's not sane to travel the sands during the day." She said truthfully as she looked upon him. Her tail would stay in a neutral position and she would await his words.
Back to top Go down
riversoblivion

PostSubject: Re: I think he's got that Pill-Popping Problem...(Bru;Dark-esk)   I think he's got that Pill-Popping Problem...(Bru;Dark-esk) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 9:49 pm

-Watched the girl approach, she looked as if she was gliding along the ground, a floating spectre. A grin broke across his face as he mentally laughed at himself. A visit from a spectre he could smell as well. It would be about par for him. However, the closer she got to him, the more solid she appeared, and the more obvious her footfalls became. His grin fled from his face, tawny eyes giving her the once over. From there, they glanced around; she seemed to be alone. Well, perhaps that would make things easier. Less of a hassle.

He noted her cautiousness; sitting out of reach but close enough to speak. Why did they always want to speak? Trivial thing was almost all that escaped their maws... Swivling his auds a small yawn escaped him before his baritone voice rumbled out from his chest.- Traveling isn't sane... why should it make a difference when one decides to?

Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: I think he's got that Pill-Popping Problem...(Bru;Dark-esk)   I think he's got that Pill-Popping Problem...(Bru;Dark-esk) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 12:26 pm

Hydra

The hessian's deep lyrics hit her auds. She would find a smile upon her face at his comment and her dark tail would flick. " I suppose it doesn't. But it isn't sane to travel in the desert when the sun is at it's pinnacle." She would offer. "Unless of course you know where the oasis are." She would say amused.

Her dark eyes would inspect him once more as she stood to her feet. "Of course even then...traveling in the heat of the day isn't sane..but I never claimed to be sane myself so I suppose I shouldn't question why you are out here." She would chuckle and then shake out her shiny pelt, sleek and smooth from living in the desert heat.

She would flick her tail and tilt her head. "But....if you are looking for water now you are heading the wrong way." She offered a little piece of advice with a smirk and would perk her ears forward to see his reaction. It was true...he was heading the wrong way. THough depending on how entertaining he proved she might be persuaded to show him the way.
Back to top Go down
riversoblivion

PostSubject: Re: I think he's got that Pill-Popping Problem...(Bru;Dark-esk)   I think he's got that Pill-Popping Problem...(Bru;Dark-esk) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 8:49 pm

-A small, crooked grin would play it's way onto his cracked lips at her words.-Ah, but sanity is merely but a perception, my dear. -The brute's grin became more apparent the more she spoke. It made him look almost as if he was about to break into laughter about some hilarious joke only he had heard.

Her speak of sanity only caused him to bow his head, and his shoulders jumped up and down in a rough, silent laugh before he lifted his head to look at her lazily.- Yes, you wouldn't want to be called Hippocratic now would you? Hehehe. Hippocracy at it's finest, yes indeed.... -The end of his sentence trailed off, and his eyes glazed over for a moment, as if he had gone to another place, and his ears flopped to the side gracelessly.

However, they perked a little at her voice as she spoke of water. That cool, rich source of life that everyone needed. It was such a hassle; why was there -one- thing that could sustain them all, and why was it always so hard to find? A small, shuddery sigh escaped his black lips as he took to needless words once again.- The wrong way? And I suppose you know this land better then I.... It was trailed off, and not a question... he had spoken too much for his liking during this encounter.

Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: I think he's got that Pill-Popping Problem...(Bru;Dark-esk)   I think he's got that Pill-Popping Problem...(Bru;Dark-esk) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 9:25 pm

Hydra

The she wolf would watch the male as he spoke and teetered on the brink of santity. She would listen to his rantings and flicked her tail as she waited for him to comment on her truth of him heading the wrong way. "Well I don't know how well you know the land but I do know where the closest oasis is." She would say and shake her pelt out and shift her paws before looking at him again.

Perhaps she was feeling generous or in need of entertainment. This bru seemed less then sane but it was interesting. She would flick her tail. "Follow me and I will take you there. I thirst and am in need in of some shade and are going to go there anyway." She would say making it sound like she wasn't doing him any favors. She would flick an ear and turn her feet not waiting to see if he was going to follow her to the small pool and patch of scrubby shade which was a few miles to the East of them.

She floated effortletlessly across the sands until the oasis would appear like a mirage in the heat. She would smile almost wickedly as she was cheating death once again. She would trot to the water and lap at it greedily but delicately, not spilling a drop.
Back to top Go down
riversoblivion

PostSubject: Re: I think he's got that Pill-Popping Problem...(Bru;Dark-esk)   I think he's got that Pill-Popping Problem...(Bru;Dark-esk) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:52 pm

-A grin broke across his maw as she admitted to her assumption; it wasn't nice to assume anything of anyone. Even if she had been correct the first time; why did she have to know? She didn't and wouldn't; that was that. His ears did perk a little at her mention of an oasis; cursing himself internally for reacting, he flicked his tail a little. He had been out here a while, and she was right; it wasn't sane for any being to be out running around. Then again, had he not just proved that he, himself, wasn't entirely sane at all? Who was to know; the females thoughts were he own and he was fine with that. He didn't want to get tangled in that sort of web again. Confusing they were, bitches.

Follow me. Tsch. Like she should be telling him anything, giving him orders like she's some Queen stuck up on her golden stool. Going there... anyway. Riiiiight. Like he believed that. He snorted a little, and let her turn away from him. Never would he follow like some trained pup, to allow her to think she had any sort of control.

Standing on shaky pillars, he walked alongside her prints, and arrived at the shaded area minutes after she did. He didn't want to seem too eager. Looking around with tawny eyes, he growled softly before walking up to the water and bowing his head for a drink. Away from the girl, of course.-

Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: I think he's got that Pill-Popping Problem...(Bru;Dark-esk)   I think he's got that Pill-Popping Problem...(Bru;Dark-esk) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 12:20 am

Hydra

She flicked her ear to see if he would follow. If he wouldn't it was no skin off her nose. She had been unusually generous in actually seeking him out and finding him. Brutes....she snorted as she lapped the water into her deadly jaws. They all were the same. She flicked her tail and would hear him coming before she turned her head, maw dripping with the life giving fluid that everything that lived in this god forsaken place needed.

His growl would hit her auds and she would flick her tail absently. Like she would keep him from something his body so desired to survive. She went to a thick patch of scrub that cast a nice spot of shade and would dig a scratch out of the sand to expose the cooler soil underneath. She would look at the brute again. "So....for conversation and my own curiosity....where are you going?" she asked blinking deep brown eyes.
Back to top Go down
riversoblivion

PostSubject: Re: I think he's got that Pill-Popping Problem...(Bru;Dark-esk)   I think he's got that Pill-Popping Problem...(Bru;Dark-esk) Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 6:00 pm

-His tongue lapped at the water before him greedily, and without remorse. He ignored her looks as he arrived, and did the same now. His thirst was not easily quenched from the heat of the day, and he continued to drink even after she took for a rest. He hadn't growled thinking she would keep him away; she couldn't keep him from something he wanted. It was to announce his presence, and he was a little irritated; then again, when wasn't he?

He flicked his tail and slowed his lapping at her words, and then continued for a moment before speaking.-No where.

Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: I think he's got that Pill-Popping Problem...(Bru;Dark-esk)   I think he's got that Pill-Popping Problem...(Bru;Dark-esk) Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 11:02 am

Hydra

She watched him with dark eyes and would shrug her shoulders when he said he was going no where. "Well good." she would say sniffing slightly. "Because if you kept going the way you were going that is just where you would get. No where. Between here and there there is nothing. No water...no nothing." She would say flicking her tail. He wasn't a conversationalist. What had she expected? She wasn't exactly the most friendly type. Maybe it was the heat of the sun that had caused her to act out of character. Who knew?

She would stretch out upon the sand, like a dark shadow and would watch him as he was the only other moving thing in this little piece of heven in hell. She would give a yawn, flashing her ivories and would flick an ear. She would point her nose in a given direction and look at the looming dark clouds that were over in the distance. Looked as if far off some of the more hospitble territories were getting rain. Perhaps it would bless them here too. Though on the desert heavy rains meant flooding. She flicked an ear again. "I smell rain." She would comment.
Back to top Go down
riversoblivion

PostSubject: Re: I think he's got that Pill-Popping Problem...(Bru;Dark-esk)   I think he's got that Pill-Popping Problem...(Bru;Dark-esk) Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 4:54 pm

-He rolled his eyes at he words about going no where, and pulled back from the water to sit on the ground, partially facing her. Then again, it was not to respect, merely to keep her in his sights in case she felt the need to try anything with him that he did not permit. A sigh broke out from his lips, and from the corner of his tawny eyes, caught her yawn. Apparently she was just as bored as he in this little oasis. Life could be sustained here, but it wouldn't be as fun as away from here. More challenging out there.

Looking at her only when it seemed that her attention was completely away from him; she looked into some distance place that was black and purple with storm clouds, he took a few cricket chirps, well if there had been any, to look at the tri-colouring of her coat. She was the opposite of him, black where he was white, but brown where he was black. It was a strange notion to him, and it shook him a little.- Hmph. This place won't see any.

Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: I think he's got that Pill-Popping Problem...(Bru;Dark-esk)   I think he's got that Pill-Popping Problem...(Bru;Dark-esk) Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 2:20 am

Hydra

She would lay perfectly relaxed whre she was, permitting him no satisfaction that she was on edge from his very presence. She would flick an ear at his voice saying it wouldn't reach them. "Oh....I wouldn't be so sure." she would say with a knowing smile. The rain might not but the flash flooding from the hills sure might. She would shake her pelt and glance over at his form blatantly and then go back to grooming a paw.

He was out of condition but Hydra could see he was well built. Easy on her eyes though she never head looked for a partner. Whenever she felt the primal urges calling she would have droves of males to pick from.
Back to top Go down
riversoblivion

PostSubject: Re: I think he's got that Pill-Popping Problem...(Bru;Dark-esk)   I think he's got that Pill-Popping Problem...(Bru;Dark-esk) Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 7:50 pm

-Her relaxation was probably an attempt by her to keep him calm. If she was as smart as she put herself off to be, then that would be true of her. Anything to keep him calm, especially as mad as the heat exposure had made him. It rattled the grey between his ears a little more then he often liked to admit, and burned him the same. He tossed his head at her blatant stare, but watched the clouds again himself.

She was a femme. They were all alike. There was nothing special about her, but for the fact that she had led him to water and kept him from being dehydrate any longer. A shiver ran though his pelt as his body started to feel the release of the liquid's natural 'healing' properties run through his veins.-

Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: I think he's got that Pill-Popping Problem...(Bru;Dark-esk)   I think he's got that Pill-Popping Problem...(Bru;Dark-esk) Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 1:01 am

Hydra

She would glance again at the brute and would refrain from snorting at him as he tossed his head before looking back at the clouds. He mustn't be a roamer of the desert to know that rain over yonder could cause quick flash floods across the flat plains of the desert. Her eyes would narrow seeking the high ground in case it was needed soon. She would flick her tail and again glance at Mr. Conversationalist over there and would roll her tongue across her jaws.

"Just a suggestion...if you bathe in it ...it will help clear the heat from your thoughts." She would say but didn't look at him at the time. She didn't want to make him think she was being haughty...which she kind of was but he wasn't stable at the moment. He had that look in his eyes from the sun, glazed over and hot...easily flared.
Back to top Go down
riversoblivion

PostSubject: Re: I think he's got that Pill-Popping Problem...(Bru;Dark-esk)   I think he's got that Pill-Popping Problem...(Bru;Dark-esk) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 6:04 pm

-She was right there, he wasn't a frequent roamer of the deserts, and really had little idea of how things ran there. Not that he would ever admit that, or make it seem that way, but for accidents like thinking the oasis wouldn't see the rain that threatened on the horizon. He rested his chin on his paws as he lay there, waiting for.... well, he wasn't sure. Supposed it was for him to feel ready to move on again. Cool enough and refreshed... his ears flicked as she poke again. He snorted a bit at her suggestion, something he hadn't thought of.- So you approve of me soiling the water for my own good?

That was something a bit new to him; he hadn't thought that she would like him to do that, since she spoke so highly of the water around here, like it was the crown jewel. Besides, if it was to rain soon, then he wouldn't need a rinse off.

I think he's got that Pill-Popping Problem...(Bru;Dark-esk) Div>
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: I think he's got that Pill-Popping Problem...(Bru;Dark-esk)   I think he's got that Pill-Popping Problem...(Bru;Dark-esk) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 6:24 pm

"Suit yourself stranger." She would say. "The pools are constantly refreshed by an underground spring so you wont be soiling it." she would say and would flick her tail in annoyance. She would turn back and look at the flashing lighting in the dark clouds in the distance. She would stand and could almost feel the water in the air. She would shake her head. This was not good. Her eyes scanned for a high point. Sand dunes would have to do in a rush. There were some not too far off from here...perhaps...a mile out?

She would glance back at him and would stand. Uneasy...as if she could feel the rushing waters on their way already. "I am moving to higher ground." She would glance at the storm again. Telling him as if to give him fair warning for the impending floods to come ripping like a torrent through these flat lands. She would lift her paws and lope out into the sand making her way slowly toward the highest of the moving dunes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think he's got that Pill-Popping Problem...(Bru;Dark-esk)   I think he's got that Pill-Popping Problem...(Bru;Dark-esk) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I think he's got that Pill-Popping Problem...(Bru;Dark-esk)
Page 1 of 1