Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let MY past be MY past...but it'll be YOUR death

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Pawprints : 1343
Registration date : 2009-01-09

Let MY past be MY past...but it'll be YOUR death Empty
PostSubject: Let MY past be MY past...but it'll be YOUR death   Let MY past be MY past...but it'll be YOUR death Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 11:39 pm

There she was. Alone. No family around, there was no one around her anymore. She had failed that of her old pack, and she hadn't found her siblings at all, she had given up on them now. It was more annoying then anything that they all parted from eachother, and as she thought about this simple family thing she felt a sneer cross her features.

Her pelt was a soft white. Not as bright as Evon but it was white none the less. She had been the more gentle of the two sisters. Temptation was hard, Evon was just a royal bitch, which was fine for what they had to do back in the day, but that...that was then, and now...life was so different.

Epica hadn't done anything productive with herself. She was bored, and didn't feel like, searching, for a pack, she just wanted to be joined in. And so the thought of finding love crossed her mind. Maybe it would be a good idea to find someone who could stand her offside of an attitude and also stand the past of who she was. Golden orbs slid upwards to the sky and she looked towards the fading sun. It was a beautiful sight and she felt a soft smile creep on her face as the crisp air came alone her pelt. She wondered how long this would take...if someone were to find her here and think of accepting her as a mate. She wondered if she could even...be... into him? She wasn't too sure of what kinda male she would even consider into her life, she'd never had the time to think of such things. But now...now it was the time to find out.
Back to top Go down
https://fniwp.rpg-board.net
Moohn

Moohn

Number of posts : 472
Pawprints : 817
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Let MY past be MY past...but it'll be YOUR death   Let MY past be MY past...but it'll be YOUR death Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 5:30 pm

OOC: Kip, you can totally turn him down if you want. XD

My name is Casanova;
I'm basically a man.
I have the head of a wolf;
The appetite of an entire land.
Let MY past be MY past...but it'll be YOUR death Casano10

The beast circled so many times... he was feeling rather thin, and the meat was sparse. He growled to himself, looked about. No one. Especially no girls. Shame. He bared his teeth to the chilling wind, nerves in his gums shrieking and cowering with the sensation of cold wind. Where had they all... no... someone was here. The scent wafted to the hellion's nares in a delicious flow of female essence. His facade lit up in a particularly disturbing smile as he found a smell that finally fit his tastes. He had been around here so long, stalking so many times. He had so far taken note of those taken, and those too eagerly waiting for a fuck. Though he was always willing to take on the willing, something stirred in him. Something that told him it was time to find a girl who would stick around for at least a little while.

His saunter could not be helped. He approached as he always had, like a god with a gaze set to stun and a sex drive set on high. Sadly, so many girls saw him that way. It was great fun until they bored him. The smirk of a killer, the wit of a thief, and the deception of a con man, all wrapped in a chocolate package. He tried not to think of himself too highly, but when they all said the same thing about him, lecher, beast, owner of my heart, whatever it was, it was hard to deny that it was the truth. He dipped his crown to the fae before him, she who gazed at the fading of the sun. Was there any symbolism in that? He wasn't one to keep his distance, and he pulled alongside her within moments of catching her features. Head to tail, he liked what he saw. It was a matter of personality that would get her to reel him in if she wanted him. Watching from a rather pleasing angle behind her shoulder, he shared the view of the sunset with her as though they had known one another for ages. His vocals were near baritone, though only because he kept them such, barely past a whisper. "A bit cliché, don't you think? Watching a sunset all alone? Kind of a pity no one els has been here to make it even cornier with you."

I like to feed on broken hearts;
There ain't no taste like lovers falling apart.

The hardest thing you'll ever learn
Is just to love and be loved in return.

Last edited by BlaqkMoonlight on Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://asediado.tumblr.com
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let MY past be MY past...but it'll be YOUR death   Let MY past be MY past...but it'll be YOUR death Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 6:35 pm

It was going faster then she hoped, she didn't want the sun to dissapear so fast. She didn't like the darkness, she'd rather be int he day. She heaved a heavy sigh as the footfalls came before the words. This is why she came here, why not tempt fate a little. She didn't look at him when he said her past time was corney, instead she felt a smile creep along her maw as he even dared to say that. It was tempting to be Evon now, and span his life our just for a moment before she would kill him, but life wasn't about Evon anymore was it. The smile began to fade a little and she turned her golden orbs towards him. "Well thanks for joining me then. Now I don't feel so sheepish" she looked at him for only a moment before turning back to the dark sky. "And now that you're here..." she stood and looked at him. A seductive smile crossed her features and her eyes batted a little at him.

She came a little closer and took quick look over of him. "I don't have to be in the dark alone" Her voice went back to normal and her face was drawn from her seductive emotion now. "What do you think?" she walked away towards a sand dune and sat atop of it and looked at him. "Now I can star gaze, do you think that's corney too? I'd rather think that it's romantic to watch a sunset and the stars and the sunrise...smart and romantic" she didn't know if he'd understand what she ment by smart but it didn't matter here, there was no game here.

"Are you afraid of the dark? Even with a dark pelt? I am...and I'm a lighter shade then you and I'm scared of the dark" She sighed. She felt old, as if this was a challenge to try and make conversation with him. Had she choosen to do this when she was older then things would have been different, but it was now, and she felt stupid even trying. How would it even be possible for her to find some kind of...'love' it was for the weak and shameful...but she wanted to be in love...well...she thougth she did. She didn't want her life to be a chore anymore, really, she wanted to die... she just wanted it over with.
Back to top Go down
Moohn

Moohn

PostSubject: Re: Let MY past be MY past...but it'll be YOUR death   Let MY past be MY past...but it'll be YOUR death Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 4:08 pm

My name is Casanova;
I'm basically a man.

The hellion's eyes watched her every move. There was no helping the hungry look burning in those irises. Surely she had noticed him. And she was willing to play the game. It brought all sorts of devious ideas to mind. A flicker of silver tongue caught the edge of his lip as he took in her words of thanks. "Quite welcome darling. For something to be so dramatic doesn't mean it has to be bad." He figured it best if he leashed his verbage for now. Being to stand-offish at first would get him nowhere. Then again, who was he to deny her a glimpse of his true identity? The batting of the femme's lashes gained no immediate reaction other than a smirk. He could see through her sarcasm. But he was beginning to like her attitude. It was settled then. he would stick around to see where this led.

She made her onceover. He stood still, though far from stiff as she did so. Languid movements carried him in a sort of circle as her evaluation ended and she spoke once more. His pads carried him behind her, sitting atop the dune at her side to answer the first of her inquiries. "Of course you don't have to be in the darkness alone. Who would want to besides the likes of murderers and thieves?" He smirked inwardly at this. He was one to sit in the dark all by his lonesome. Her comments went further with speech about the nuances and pleasures of stargazing and suset watching. "Sure observing the sky is romantic. If you've got someone with you. Doing it alone? Borderline pitiable, I'd say." He wasn't quite shure if she would catch his subtle sarcasm, but it didn't matter either way. He could be a bit snarky when he didn't check himself. His favorite of her questions came last. An obligatory eye roll and chuckle before he justified her with a response.

"Am I afraid of the dark? No. I'd say she's my best and oldest friend." His brass orbs passed a glance at his new companion. "That is, unless you're willing to stick around." He wagged his tassel slowly, counting its paces before it stopped. It had tapped her a couple of times, but he hadn't meant for it. Another thing to let her be the judge on. He thought about what she had said for a few moments. "What fear should a wolfess like yourself have of the dark? Too much of a past with monstrous beasties to handle?" The drake had no knowledge of her previous life to be asking such a bold question, but such was his habit. He was a master of pushing buttons and racing hearts. "And I should think that this would be a good time for introductions, and I must confess that I am obedient to the law of ladies first."

Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let MY past be MY past...but it'll be YOUR death   Let MY past be MY past...but it'll be YOUR death Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 11:32 pm

'Darling'... He called her that, she didn't react in anyway but she had heard it. "I guess I've been pitiable for a while then" she smirked and looked upwards as the small flecks that began to appear in the sky. He was answering her questions with witty remarks and she liked it. A game, she was good at this, thanks to Evon she would make this game even more fun by playing back with him. Her ears perked as he asked why she was afraid of the dark and she felt a small chuckle fill her throat and exit her mouth before she began to answer him...

"I am that beastie everyone else had to handle. My sisters and I. Evon was the nasty one. Temtation was the cunning one, and I...well I was the one you felt was watching you for night and nights until you thought it was nothing, and that's when I would kill you..." she felt a flame grow thinking about such things and she looked down at him with a grin. "I'm only afraid of the dark because I've been in it too long...I'd like a change from my everyday life. It's gotten boring" She sniffed outward and looked upwards again letting her smile come back as she saw herself up in the sky.

"It's beautiful. Knowing we're sitting down here on this world, and yet right above us it keeps going and we can't reach it" She sighed and looked forward, scanning the area before her while listening behind her for any more approach to their situation. "Epica" she said softly, her eyes coming back down to his face. She watched him intently looking into those eyes for only just a second before she scanned his face once more. "And you?" she asked, lifting a brow and tilting her head just a bit. "Don't tell my you're nameless, that's just plain ol' pitiable." She smirked and stood up trotting away a little bit.

"And now nameless wolf. Shall you watch the stars alone and be a leech and stick to your own words? Or will you join me in a little night time fun?" She was getting her playful side, or more, her competative side in which she had been with her sisters in travel. He seemed to like to belittle and smart mouth back and forth with her, he wouldn't mind a little midnight fun.

The white fem danced around in a circle for a moment before stopping and looking at him. Her stance was playful but her mind was deadly. She didn't know how he'd react, but each of his reaction would change her actions and the dance would begin...
Back to top Go down
Moohn

Moohn

PostSubject: Re: Let MY past be MY past...but it'll be YOUR death   Let MY past be MY past...but it'll be YOUR death Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:07 am

My name is Casanova;
I'm basically a man.

The bru scanned Epica's expression as she began to respond to his quips. He observed with head cocked at a sort of jaunty angle while she spoke. Oh, she was beastie, eh? At first she didn't seem like the type, but then again, he hadn't been here long enough to find out. She gave her short story, and at last the sweet sound of her name hit his perked auds. "Epica," His low tenor practically hummed the name. "Such a calling I've not heard the likes of in my time, but to hear it now is like the singing of angels." His voice was blatantly sardonic, though his words were truthful. She would catch on.

Her speech went on. And he listened, hanging on her words with full attention. His pads carried him behind her, watching her behind with a lone bru's customary lust, and loosely followed the circle her pillars moved her in. Her demeanor caught him off guard for a moment, expression shifting with a raise of his brows. But like her, he was quick to adapt. Behind her eyes, he recognized a brutal fatale. His talons were willing to score the earth with the way he wanted to stare her down and devour her, but instead he took things in stride, a natural player. He pranced about her until finding a comfortable place to stand before her.

"Now that's no fair. You call me nameless but give me no chance to speak up. I am Casanova, by name and nature if you please." The hellion came closer, mimicking her playfulness. "As for the stars, sure they'd be great to reach, but why bother when there's so much else down here?" His whipcord swayed in the air, rump just slightly raised in half a bow. He grinned devilishly at her, orbs dark with mixed emotion. Excitement, desire, chaos. "And lastly," Casanova dropped to a muttering volume, but enunciation was still audible. "I loved being watched by beasties. It makes me feel less lonely." He nodded towards her, egging her on to start her part of the game. "And who's to say I'm no beastie myself?"

Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let MY past be MY past...but it'll be YOUR death   Let MY past be MY past...but it'll be YOUR death Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 11:25 pm

Oh he was good. His words were so peaceful and she listened to them with a smirk on her face. "I left you nameless because you wont stick around" She shrugged and looked back up at the sky. "I want to reach it." She felt her chest well up a little and she looked back to the bru who now dubbed himself Casanova. "And like my name the angels songs to you, yours is a little strange to my ears too. It's typical" she smirked at him, playing back at his game, and instead of being charming like himself she would knock him down. How much could he stand for how long?

"Watched by the beasties... well you are a naughty one" she smiled and turned a little bit away from him. "Why'd you come here. Are you looking for a quick fix? I don't know what I'm looking for honestly. I don't know if any attraction can even come from me towards someone else." Her talons showed themselves and she growled a little. "Do you know how annoying it is. To be the bravest and smartest and yet I have nothing going for me. And I wasn't even the one who messed it up!" she knew that there was no way he'd understand the last bit, when Midnight Meadows was attacked by the trio. Her brown eyes turned towards him and she stared right at him. She wanted an answer...something more then a cocky remark...
Back to top Go down
Moohn

Moohn

PostSubject: Re: Let MY past be MY past...but it'll be YOUR death   Let MY past be MY past...but it'll be YOUR death Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 5:57 pm

My name is Casanova;
I'm basically a man.

You say I won't stick around... but if only you knew... Her mannerisms were nothing new, but he knew she was trying to take him out of the game early, make him quit. "Not quite sure what you're getting at by typical, but I'll take it," He shrugged back. He shouldered her mild attacks, taking them in stride. Some faes bit off more than they could chew with their sarcasm, catching themselves in a corner beneath his sharper tongue. But Epica could handle her own lips, this he could tell. She took a turn on him suddenly, brow raising with her voice.

"I wouldn't know what it's like," He returned, "I've never had much of a mission to accomplish that isn't one set out for myself." He knew it made him sound rather selfish, and no doubt he could be, but it had to be said. He moved on, assuming she wouldn't appreciate his prying just yet. "As to what I'm looking for... Well, it looks like you and I may be along the same path. I didn't know what I was here for at first, perhaps a fix but... I picked you out of the rest. A bit of a stronger attraction to you than the other wayfarers around here." He winked, hoping to bring up her spirits a bit. He met her eyes as she stared. "Don't jump to conclusions about yourself, Epica. There's plenty attractive about you." He let his tone down, finding total seriousness for the first time in a long time. "In fact, it's a wonder to me no one has claimed you yet. I would have expected to find you here with a drake of your own." He smirked. "Lucky me."

Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let MY past be MY past...but it'll be YOUR death   Let MY past be MY past...but it'll be YOUR death Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 8:27 pm

And yet he kept talking, and he didn't turn away and a smile broke across her maw. She relaxed in that moment when he commented on her statement about her attractive state to him and there was nothing else she could say. "well then, lucky me too." she smirked and sat down looking up at the sky then back down towards him. "You Casanova, have a likeness about you too even if you act strange to a fem as if you're guarded but at the same time you're broken by something. Even if I don't know what" Her eyes were peircing into him trying to collect everything he was but she seemed to not know anything about this male beside her. "Do you travel alone, like I do? Or have you a home to go back to?" Her eyes looked away, as if in shame she herself hadn't found something to call home.

She infact, had nothing but her name. She had no home to go back to and she had no reason to want to go back there, things were different now. Epica felt a slight breeze brush through her pelt and she shook slightly. "Winter must be creeping close" she slighty shook again and twitched her auds as the dirt on the ground burshed itself away with the wind. She was at a loss, of what to say, of what to do. She wanted to open up to someone but he didn't seem the type. He wasn't that kind of fellow who seemed to care. Her mind shruged at the thought. Atleast he was someone to bug until she could find someone to speak with openly, honestly...she had no idea what to do... what to think of him. Was she supposed to be attracted to him? She was, physically but she wasn't sure if there were emotions. She had no idea how this was supposed to work, she was a tool, and there was nothing of herself to give to someone... maybe that's why. She was nothing, and had nothing to give to someone who wanted to give her everything.

Slightly sick she sunk her head down and body soon followed and she layed herself on her side. If he killed her now he'd be doing her a favor. There was nothing else she felt there was needed now but death...
Back to top Go down
Moohn

Moohn

PostSubject: Re: Let MY past be MY past...but it'll be YOUR death   Let MY past be MY past...but it'll be YOUR death Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 7:33 pm

My name is Casanova;
I'm basically a man.

So she seemed happy with his answers. She was coming down from her tension, and it made him feel a bit better. But immediately afterward, he was caught off guard by her words. His head snapped mildly in her direction, concerned. "Broken... aye... Suppose you could say that. But maybe not so much that as cracked... not shattered just yet." She touched a tender spot, but he would reveal nothing about his constant self loathing, nothing about a morbid past that he hated and yet was wont to call his own. He could feel the sting of her gaze as it made its way through him. It took him all of his discipline to focus. He couldn't show some kind of weakness to prove her point.

Her second query soothed him a bit, not nearly as hard to answer as the first. "Home... I can hardly recall the meaning of the word anymore. Not since my early seasons have I known a permanence like home." Perhaps he spoke a bit too profoundly, but it was what came to mind, and it was the only way for him to say it best. The mention of winter, and he gave no more than a nod and gentle grunt. It would be here soon enough. The more his breath was visible on the wind, the thicker his pelt grew. It would only be a matter of time before white flakes would be gracing his nose. Casanova watched the vixen's movements, vaguely concerned by her emotions... or lack thereof. She seemed so empty all of a sudden.

The hessian drew closer, watching her curl to the ground in misery. He gave a sigh, uncaring that he as voicing his concern aloud. He began to feel pity, unusual for him in any case. Any time a femme seemed near some kind of breakdown, he came to no other response than that's your fault for coaxing me. I warned you. But this day, he had the unfamiliar pang in his stomach. His pads stopped at her side, and he looked down on her with crown cocked, concern and curiosity mixed in his brass coins. With another brief line of thought and the similarity to his own misery, he could do nothing but decide. He laid his body beside her, close enough to share warmth. "Winter's coming sure enough. Never a year when it doesn't," He justified his closeness, though she must have known he was the type that enjoyed close contact. His cold nose nudged her shoulder before he unabashedly laid his head upon her shoulder, where his line of sight caught the horizon of her pretty face. He spoke up again, this time averting the topic of seasons, and she would know it. "Want to talk about it, love?" The pet name wasn't exactly serious, just his laconic, british-like way of speaking. Despite his concern over everything else, he could have cared less which way she took his words.

Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let MY past be MY past...but it'll be YOUR death   Let MY past be MY past...but it'll be YOUR death Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 11:09 pm

And yet he moved so slowly closer to her that she felt death from him licking upon her nose, but the welcome warmth she felt was a suprise, and his touch of his nose and his head upon her made her instantly relax. "Just pretend for a moment that this is all normal. Just a single moment in time. I'm a stranger and I will never ask for something as much as this right now" She pushed herself closer to him, she let herself believe he was someone she knew, someone she trusted. And that all of this was okay. She smiled to herself and spoke into his chest for she had turned her head closer to him. "Talk about what... If I were to start I'd have no idea where...or even how to phrase a single thing to you" She sighed and closed her eyes tightly as she thought of where to start and when the memories came she shook a little as if she were cold.

"I was rasied with Evanescence and Temptation, my two sisters, in a pack very far from here. There, you're not raised like whelps, you start off as an adult and end as an adult. There are no baby steps. And our father was an asshole. Our mother wanted to love us but she wasn't allowed. When she left, the pack trained us to find her. Of course, we were told lies, and we found her alright, and Evon killed her. It was all a mistake, it was...it was all horrible. I'm not a kind wolf, but I'm never a horrible mean wolf. I have feelings just like everyone else around this shit hole of a place we call home. I don't care to be the worst, or the best. Really I just want to quit" It ended in a sigh and she had no idea where that had come from.

Her head pulled back and she slightly looked at him from the corner of her eye. Her auds pulled back and she sighed a little. "That's about it" she gave a weak smiled and laid her head back down slowly, not as close as she was a second ago, but just enough to where when she breathed out of her nose his chest hair would move just a little, and she distracted herself with just that tiny movement...
Back to top Go down
Moohn

Moohn

PostSubject: Re: Let MY past be MY past...but it'll be YOUR death   Let MY past be MY past...but it'll be YOUR death Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 12:58 am

My name is Casanova;
I'm basically a man.

"Why pretend?" Casanova posed the questioned. 'It could be normal if you'd let it.' But he would let her have whatever she wanted. Seemed as though she deserved it with the past she had yet to reveal. With her warmth so close to him, so accepting of his embrace, he could do nothing but smile. True, it was what he had wanted, but he realized that for once it wasn't in him to speak to her in lust. His auds had sunk with relaxation, but reperked as his pillow began her tale. He was interested sure enough. She kept it short, though he had prepared for a long autobiography. He heard her last words fall off her tongue, and sighed with her. The femme's head rested in his chest, and the weight of her head and her breath on his fur comforted him. He felt the will to start his own speech.

"I've been in your place. Not exactly, but enough to know about missing a puphood. At least your mother wanted to love you. I was a wretch, a child born out of matehood, taboo in my pack. I was their training bait, their scapegoat. And I learned from the men of my pack what it meant to be like my father, the one who made me a mistake. And I grew to become everything they hated, to get them to kill me sooner. I went after every femme I could, but they were too weak livered to kill me. The sent me away young, and kept on being a lecher. Up until now. Up until now, I wanted to give it up. Just like you. I was growing tired of the way I lived woman to woman, stealing, killing for the thrill, for the next bite of meat. Just... tired." The bru left his story at that. There was no need for details, no need for a drawn out soliloquy. But her words kept ringing in his head. He squeezed his eyes shut tightly, opening them after they hurt too much to close any longer. He could see why she loved this moment so much. Why she needed this. He understood now, being near someone like him. He kissed the top of her head impulsively. "But don't quit. Don't you ever quit."

Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let MY past be MY past...but it'll be YOUR death   Let MY past be MY past...but it'll be YOUR death Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 5:23 pm

'why pretend' she wanted to snap back at him and stand up and leave but she was to comfortable to even think about doing that now. There was the steady beat of his heart beat and she felt herself falling into a little sleep coma when a voice broke it and she listened to him tell his tale of life, just as short as hers, just as simple of details and to the point. When he finished she felt herself scooting closer to him, as if he had asked her for some sympathy or even a wish of a please forgive me statement. She pulled her head back from his chest and the nip of winter licked her nose and she wrinkled it a little. "brrr" she said softly licking her nose and nuzzled back into him a little. "I'm sorry" she said softly, taking a deep breath.

"It's easier that way..." she sighed and pulled back from him again. "To quit. I've even asked others to help me quit, but because they can see I want to die, they never finish, they just... leave me. And everytime I hope to the gods that I bleed to death, but I don't. And twice bears have come to my dying smell, and they turn because I am pathetic" she smirked and looked away, looking out over the barron wastelands. "Will you do it?" she sked, turning and looking back at him. "You don't know me...you don't care about me...even though you've not kissed me. I haven't been in your life too long for you to care...so will you?" she let her eyes stare right into his, catching any lie, catching any flicker of thinking he would do it... She waited, patience was there, but she wanted to know.

And yet...even though she wanted it, she felt something for him, whatever it was. To have someone just as broken as she was here with her and he allowed her to be close, even as a lie, she felt something for this stranger. Though she hasked him to kill her, she didn't want him to... she'd rather live then die, because she'd rather be accepted for once, then forgotten for everything she's done... where did she belong...where did she fit into?
Back to top Go down
Moohn

Moohn

PostSubject: Re: Let MY past be MY past...but it'll be YOUR death   Let MY past be MY past...but it'll be YOUR death Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 5:21 pm

My name is Casanova;
I'm basically a man.

Oh how tempting she felt nuzzling against him. Funny how she was protected from the cold, and he was left vulnerable. Wide open. He had never considered himself that way. Epica apologized. For what, he wasn't certain. Still, he shook his head. "Don't apologize." He nudged between her ears, and he pondered all the things she could possibly be sorry for. The rest of her lyrics whirled in his ears, and the unbelievable question met them with a mental echo. 'Would you do it?' He felt like he had hit icy water belly first and was struggling for breath. He looked to her, and as much as he wanted to stand in surprise, his form remained where it was, shielding her. There had to be some kind of weird symbolism in all of this. Sure he could get deep, but he wasn't catching it just yet.

Casanova arched his head, turning to get a good look at her eyes. "I don't understand where you get this idea of pathetic from. Oh boy. Here came the speech. "You seem far to strong of a wolf to me. And don't - Ever - pose that question to me again. I couldn't bear to think of killing you for nothing. You may be right. I don't know anything about you. I could say I don't care about you and walk away, but I would be lying to myself because that's starting to change. And it's purely you being here. I've never known you before this day, I've had no influence of anyone else's words. So no, because I think your life is worth something, because I think you, Epica, are worth something more than what some bygone defines you as, I will not kill you. You don't deserve to die."

His pupils searched hers, scanning, until it made his lips pull up into a reflexive grin. "I can see it in your eyes. You don't really want to die. There's too much spark. Too much of a side If you I haven't seen. I won't let you die." His low voice came out through it all smoothly, never cracking, wavering. He meant what he said, and he wasn't about to dress it up with some kind of overflowing of emotion that he didn't feel. His heard didn't swell. His eyes didn't cloud with tears. He told her what he thought as it came to his mind. What had surprised him how sweetly it came. He hadn't overdone the dramatics of it. He didn't try. But it came naturally for once, not forced by a hidden deception that came with trying to bed another girl. Was this that whole 'attraction' thing they all talked about? He had to have been feeling it, but he couldn't find another word for it. One thing troubled his mind though... how would she take it? He hoped the words would fall well with her, but he had this waiting dread bouncing between his chest and his stomach. What if she was angered by him? Would this have been in vain? He could only wait in anxiety. He just hoped she wouldn't notice the tempo that increased with each beat of his heart.

Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let MY past be MY past...but it'll be YOUR death   Let MY past be MY past...but it'll be YOUR death Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 12:31 am

She leaned into his nudge on her head. She didn't really have a clue as to why he would pretend to her but he did. It was quiet for a moment and then his voice broke out and she listened to him talk about everything from what she had said to him about not knowing her, to where he admitted maybe something was on a roll of change. Her eyes narrowed and she stared at him with a piercing glare. "You know nothing about me, but you judge me as a wolf who deserves to live..." she sighed and laid her head down facing away from him. Her ears pulled back and the cold licked her nose. "Guess I am pathetic" she smirked and looked back at him. "I wont kill you either then" she shruged and looked up. "Guess we'll watch the sunrise too?" she looked around slowly as part of the sky began to light. "What are we going to. Obviously we're going to travel together, since we're so close now. No pun intended"

She smirked and brought her head back closer to him. "Tell me something no one else knows" she said softly, waiting for his answer. She wondered what he would say. She would take this secret to her grave but she wanted to see something for herself. Then she thought of where they were going to go, if he would travel with her after her previous question. She wondered what would become of them and their relationship, or what would not become of it...
Back to top Go down
Moohn

Moohn

PostSubject: Re: Let MY past be MY past...but it'll be YOUR death   Let MY past be MY past...but it'll be YOUR death Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 11:03 pm

My name is Casanova;
I'm basically a man.

Casanova was caught off guard by the stabbing gaze the fae gave him. When it happened, his thorns pressed against his head. He wasn't sorry, though. But her attitude was back at a moment's notice. He let the comment about her being pathetic pass. He held no interest in arguing with her further. The rest, however, he had voice for. "Good to know I won't be dead by morning. I suppose we could watch it rise." Warm breath was revealed in a mist that hit the back of her aud. "If it makes you happy." His eyes fell on the orange flame rising over the cold lone lands. Strange thing to see the contrasting nature in the place. "I don't know... maybe we'll catch one of these rogue packs while we wander. If not them, then one of the real ones. You and I know there are solid places to make a home around here." His brow cocked with attitude. "That is, if you want me to stick around for that long."

And suddenly he was caught off guard once more. "Quite the question," He shifted his weight uncomfortably. He didn't mind being asked, it was answering that was difficult. A single thought slammed to the front of his mind. Something he had repressed for so long... His body convulsed in an obvious shudder. But to gain her trust, to show her he really felt serious about this, he had to say it. The memory screamed at him, but only he could hear. "I... I..." He couldn't find where to begin. She would think he was a weak one now for sure.

"When I was young, my father claimed to be one of those righteous brus, like I told you about. But he was filth, like me. The women.... they started to avoid him after they knew what he would do to them. Taking them at his will, beating them when they wouldn't let him. And soon, they left. And after a while, there were none left, their children gone with them. So... He turned to..." The hessian swallowed hard, holding back back the desire to hide from Epica. Suddenly he felt so much less of a man, but continued. "Me. He turned to me, too caught up in his own mad sickness to care now. And I was so much younger... weaker than him. I couldn't fight back. And no matter how I screamed, they never believed me, never came." He stood quickly, looking down at her first, then away, to the grounds where the light didn't yet hit. "I'm sorry. This is just so... fucked up. You must think I'm..." He couldn't even finish his sentence. He could only hope for some benevolent answer.

Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let MY past be MY past...but it'll be YOUR death   Let MY past be MY past...but it'll be YOUR death Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 6:52 pm

He was sweet. He was so kind, and yet, she felt that deep inside of him there was something wrong, something off. She nodded when he said there were packs around and then he added the little bit of him staying with her. She smiled and turned her head to look at him. "I don't want to join a rogue pack unless it's perfect... I've been rogue for so long... And of course you can stay with me. As if that matters to me, it's your choice. And I do like your company so please do." She blushed under her fur and laid her head back down near him.

His soft but monotone voice broke into her question and she felt him growing tense. His voice was raising in different hues and she pulled herself to look at him as he spoke. He looked upset instantly and then he paused. She didn't want to hear it, she knew what was coming and it wasn't worth it to ask the question anymore. The words came out and she felt sick. He stood up and he seemed so mad and she pulled her ears back thinking he would be mad at her for asking, then he claimed his annoyance was with himself...what she thought of him.

What did she think of him? She had no idea really, but she felt sick and his words were spinning in her head. He was raped, and it was by his own father, and he was small, and young, there was nothing more sickning to her stomach right now and she looked up at him. The look in his eyes broke her heart and she stood up quickly bending her head downwards and nudging her head into his neck before pulling back. "I'm sorry. And I think nothing different of you... I understand now... in a way, why you are so hard." she smiled and him softly. "I shouldn't have asked, and I didn't think you'd tell me something so strong...I'm sorry that it even happened to you. Your father is...is he gone?" she cocked her head a little and looked at him.

"Cause if he wasn't I'm going to make him dead" she looked at him seriously and squinted her eyes. She nudged his nose with hers and pulled back. "Are you okay?" she asked softly, looking at him with all honest pain in her own heart hoping he would be okay.
Back to top Go down
Moohn

Moohn

PostSubject: Re: Let MY past be MY past...but it'll be YOUR death   Let MY past be MY past...but it'll be YOUR death Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 1:00 pm

My name is Casanova;
I'm basically a man.

The hellion closed his eyes, focused on his breathing. He had to calm himself. It began to slow to a normal pace, and he was at peace soon enough with the sound of Epica's voice. He found solace in knowing she actually wanted him around. She apologized for him. He felt odd for letting his one secret out. "You wanted to know something no one else did. That was it. My life has been an open one otherwise. Where I lived, and how I lived after that, nothing was a secret... except that." He discovered he could smile again, after holding a grimace and frown for so long. Her crown on his neck made him comfortable once more, finally grounded. "I don't blame you for asking. It had to be said eventually."

She wanted to know about his father. He had no clear answers, and he hated that fact. "I don't know what's become of the scum. With my luck he's still alive and well. I would have killed him had I the chance, but saving my own hide was more important then." Casanova looked to the femme, appreciating her words with a dark-feeling warmth, the evil side he secretly loved about himself shining through again. "If he is still around, he'll be older, weaker. One of these days... we'll find him." His gaze hit the rising sun, which turned its glow on his cheek. He passed a kiss on her maw gently, reassuredly. "I'm okay now. And I'm glad you're here."

Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let MY past be MY past...but it'll be YOUR death   Let MY past be MY past...but it'll be YOUR death Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 5:59 pm

Her auds were twitching with each breath he took. She wasn't sure if there were anyway she would be able to back up if he were to snap. She felt him calm down, and then there was the wake of his tone and she smiled as she pulled back and looked at him. "We'll find him huh... We'll... has a kinda, long distance time line tone to it" She winked up at him and then turned to look off in the distance. "I'm okay now too." She felt herself heat up under her pelt and pushed herself back into his chest.

"My turn" she said in the darkness of his chest. "I hate my sister. Evon. I really do hate her, when we were younger I wanted to kill her, and I still wish I could... I don't have really anything interesting to tell you. Nothing has ever happened to me. In my old home, we are the best of the best, and we were protected even if we could defend ourselves. It's only out here. I guess my biggest thing is watching my mother die by her own young. I wanted to use my healing skills but...I wasn't allowed to show face of how I felt." She stayed still, thinking it all over. There was alot of things she had wanted to do instead of what she had done but there was no changing the past.

"What our next step?"
Back to top Go down
Moohn

Moohn

PostSubject: Re: Let MY past be MY past...but it'll be YOUR death   Let MY past be MY past...but it'll be YOUR death Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 12:04 am

My name is Casanova;
I'm basically a man.

Casanova smiled to Epica without a hint of mischief. "It's always safe to speak in the long term. You never know just how long it'll take to get the thing you want most." Anyone else would find them wise words were they not longing for his father's death. His tongue lapped out at her ear as she pressed into him. He took a moment to let his old self inhale her, sink into that lust for just a moment, before murmuring into the back of her crown. "I'm glad you're better."

He listened to her speak, the vibration of the words in her throat comforting against the hollow of his chest. Her brief words made his ears lower just slightly, not yet touching his skull, but close. "That must've been hard, watching that. I can't imagine... I'm sorry you lost her that way." His jaw rested on her head for a second, trying to console her with words he meant from his heart, but knew were just a formalities. "If we ever meet up with your sister... Evon," he tested the name on his tongue, "I'll have your back. I promise." Those words too were strange to his lips. Promises were something he seldom made, let alone kept, and almost an impossibility out loud.

Her question made him lift his head and shake it, pulled out of his noble state of mind. "I don't know, Epica. I wish I could tell you. We could wander together, but I don't know how much longer that will last us." His tongue lashed out again, catching her cheek this time. "Maybe it's time we find a pack... I just don't know where."

Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let MY past be MY past...but it'll be YOUR death   Let MY past be MY past...but it'll be YOUR death Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 12:48 pm

Her eyes were bright with wonder when he promised he had her back. She didn't look at him, no she let his head rest above hers for a little while longer before she pulled back tilting her head a little. "I think... Well. I'm supposed to be dark. Evil. Nasty and ungrateful for life, when I'm not. I say neutral. Like. Tiristfal Valley... well that's where I'd go, what about you?" she gave him a weak smile. Had they just met she'd tell him to go his own way. But...she didn't want him to leave. She wanted him to go with her wherever they both decided to go.

She didn't want to make the choice alone, she wanted to make it with him. Compromise. Her heart fluttered a little and if he could have seen he would see the heat rise up in her cheeks. It wasn't so though and she swallowed slowly waiting for an answer before she spoke one more thing. "And when or if we ever run into your father... I have your back too" she smiled. His tongue had left a wet spot on her cheek and she followed his action quickly, licking the side of his face with fever before pulling back. "I win" she said softly, adding one more lick with a cunning smile on her face her tassle shook, slapping him softly in his leg.

Was she allowed to be happy? Or in love? Was this love...or just puppy love... she had no idea, but she held her breath, waiting for it to shatter away from her.
Back to top Go down
Moohn

Moohn

PostSubject: Re: Let MY past be MY past...but it'll be YOUR death   Let MY past be MY past...but it'll be YOUR death Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 1:52 am

The hessian got the sense, for sure this time, that Epica wanted him around. And he was more than willing to do so. Before, he would have - reluctantly - let her go if it was what she had wanted. Though now, he didn't think he could, even if he tried. Casanova felt her weight slip from beneath his chin, and as soon as his warm smile appeared, it was gone. Not with anything bad, but surprise had replaced it. "Tirisfal?" He was a bit incredulous, but totally willing to go along with her. "I'll follow you there, if it's what you want. Maybe I'll get used to it. It's just... I'm not sure they'll like me so much." His pads shuffled a bit. He seemed to revert back to puphood for the briefest of moments. "I mean, I'm not exactly the definition of pure, let alone neutral."

Her tongue caught him the next moment, dampening his cheek. His worry was gone, emotions recaling him to his reasons for being here. 'I win.' "Yeah yeah," He said with mock irritation. He couldn't have been mad with her in the slightest. He returned her wet favor once more, at her muzzle, and when he spoke to her his voice was warm and deep, close to the way it had been when they met but... nicer, for lack of a better word. "Sure you win. But only because I let you." She seemed to be more innocent than she let on. Maybe it was just him, but he had the feeling that her old life had trapped her in some sort of evil bind. She knew she wasn't supposed to be a part of it. She had just said so herself. Maybe this was what they both needed, a place to stay and fix each other in someplace that was happy for once. Her plume against his leg made him smile all the more, and his wagged in return. If this wasn't love yet, it soon would be. He would have fallen off the edge of the earth with her if the time called for it. His lips parted to speak a last time. "Tirisfal it is then, love."
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let MY past be MY past...but it'll be YOUR death   Let MY past be MY past...but it'll be YOUR death Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:20 pm

Ooc:|| I'll respond to this post in her post in Tirisfal. =) See you there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let MY past be MY past...but it'll be YOUR death   Let MY past be MY past...but it'll be YOUR death Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let MY past be MY past...but it'll be YOUR death
Page 1 of 1