Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rise From Ashes Of The Past

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jaredrion

jaredrion

Number of posts : 126
Pawprints : 242
Registration date : 2011-02-04

Rise From Ashes Of The Past Empty
PostSubject: Rise From Ashes Of The Past   Rise From Ashes Of The Past Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 6:08 pm

Rise From Ashes Of The Past Tree
It was a calm night after the burn-out. The trees had been changed from chestnut brown to charcoal black, and few if any lower plantationhad survived the fire that had devestated this patch in the lone lands. For so many animals, their home, life and chances of survival had vanished in several greulling hours, as everything had changed. Almost everything. Only one tree, a gigantic rise to the sky, in the cener, had survived the claws of the fire, altough not unscarred. But it still stood, branches and leafs left unharmed by the tide of destruction that had rolled over this place

Two wolves were standing next to this gigantic tree. "You see this brother?" "What? I only see a stupid, big tree." The smaller wolf sighed. "Its not an ordinary tree, take a look around!" "Its not burnt?" "Yes brother its not burnt, its an immortal tree. Nothing in the world can get it down. Neither nature nor us." "So you want to start the clan around here?" "Yes Kaito we will" The wolfs walked around looking for a place to make a den. By chance, they found one under the mammut tree itself, surrounded by charred trees and dead branches. Altough not all of the trees were gone most of them had been damaged so it would take several times to regrow. But the ashes would give rise to more then new sapplings...
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

Number of posts : 471
Pawprints : 867

PostSubject: Re: Rise From Ashes Of The Past   Rise From Ashes Of The Past Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 6:18 pm

Rise From Ashes Of The Past BetterDH

Dark paws grinded the dirt, scraping out the blood that had dried up between the claws. The charcoal form raised up from it's hygienical duty, gaze set at the lands before it. The lands of Fire and Ice, ripe for plundering and bloodshed. Steel fangs showed between blackened kissers, forming a feral grin. The scent of Kaito and his brother was whirling in front of him. The two had been sent by him to scout for a suitable base, a tempory one altough. He was planning on conquering one of the better established pack lands, when he had gathered enough followers. But those where concerns for later.

He trotted down the last slope that had been between him and where the brothers probably headed, and directly noticed why they had waited at this place: amongst charren trees and trampled undergrowth, stood a mighty tree, a so called mammut tree. He had no clue to what a mammut could be, but he was sure it was big. he could just see a tail dissapearing behind the tree, possibly Kaito, or maybe his brother, searching for ...things... The dark form wasn't certain this spot would be ideal, as food would be scarce after such a fire, and he had yet to see a water source. He was not amused...

"Kaito! Kenji! Get your asses over here!"

Last edited by hendaron on Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jaredrion

jaredrion

Number of posts : 126
Pawprints : 242

PostSubject: Re: Rise From Ashes Of The Past   Rise From Ashes Of The Past Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 6:00 pm

Rise From Ashes Of The Past Deepsea

Kaito runs to the wolf and bow before him. "Yes my lord Harumune, wat do you desire?"
he stood back up and took a few steps back. Then he looked back to his brother,
who came right behind him, Kaito was pretty scared of Harumune.
The difference between them is the same as the difference between a puppy and a
full size bru.

Rise From Ashes Of The Past Kooji

Kooji runned to Harumune as well, and he stopped next to his brother. "Greetings my lord. Could I remind you that my name is Kooji." He looked up to Harumune. " So, how can we be of service?" Kooji was not scared by Harumune but by his brother Yoshinori, his brother and right hand. Following rumors, Yoshinori wouldn't flinch to kill when ordered, even when he had to kill a close friend....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise From Ashes Of The Past   Rise From Ashes Of The Past Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rise From Ashes Of The Past
Page 1 of 1