Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cane: A lost outcast searching for a new beginning (mostly light with a dark past)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sheawolf88

Sheawolf88

Number of posts : 67
Pawprints : 132
Registration date : 2010-12-18

Cane: A lost outcast searching for a new beginning (mostly light with a dark past) Empty
PostSubject: Cane: A lost outcast searching for a new beginning (mostly light with a dark past)   Cane: A lost outcast searching for a new beginning (mostly light with a dark past) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:00 am

Cane ambled silently through the snow covered forest, trying to make sense of his throbbing ear and the dangerous looks that the pack had worn whie they had crowded around the light-hearted shewolf as his own adopted mother and alpha had pinned him down to make him watch as his new found friend was punished for 'treaspassing'. After much struggle he had been left homeless, friendless, and almost earless. It was hard to think that had only been a few days ago.
The sting of his ear and bite of the cold on his open wound brought him back to reality. He had to remember to stay alert in this new terrtory, after all he was without a pack and was clearly carrying a heavy mind, that if not cleared, would easily get him caught off guard.
With an annoyed growl the large male shook his ruffled redish fur free of the freshly fallen snowflakes, casting small dots of crimson blood onto the ground around him.
With anoher growl Cane trotted over to a small evergreen and layed down, gently brushing his mangled ear across the ground to ease the sting and looked blankly off into the distance, trying to remember how he had ever lived his past life.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Pawprints : 1343
Registration date : 2009-01-09

Cane: A lost outcast searching for a new beginning (mostly light with a dark past) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cane: A lost outcast searching for a new beginning (mostly light with a dark past)   Cane: A lost outcast searching for a new beginning (mostly light with a dark past) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:20 am

She was born from a female with soft green eyes, she remembered that much of her. In her old pack it wasn’t unkind or rude to nab what could be a ‘promising pup’ from their mother at an early age to start the training. There were two types of promise, and an upside and downside to each. For a fighter stealth pup the downside you were yanked away from a ‘mother’ so quick your head wouldn’t spin before you realized what happened, while if you were chosen for a breeder you’d get to stay with the ‘mother’ longer till your first cycle and then you too would be set in a den and used for breeding…now that was a down side for a breeder…the upside for a fighter… the life style. Almost all females would be used for breeders, a select few would be chosen as a test while everyone knew they were set to fail from the beginning and then, it was death or it was breeder status…

If you ran, you were killed, if you plotted you were killed. It wasn’t that the trees could hear or the animals could talk to eachother at all it was just the pack was smart…or they were smart about traitors who moved fast…not the ones who moved slow… Shayde was picked as a fighter stealth sneak. Having been born the smallest in her litter they opted to try her out as a theif. To steal was their way of life, from other packs and remain hidden from them. It was within her training though that Diego taught her even more. The leaders of the females, the leaders of the fighters were smart and dumb, and her part came easy. He taught her how a males mind works and how she needed to work with it. He taught her the way a female can be courted even if it was wrong a female can still be flattered by anyone if played right. Use your body and use your mind, eyes, lips, words…anything you have and anything you want or need is yours if you just use you right… he taught her everything before they killed him. That was the kick off for their plan and his death brought about the Revolution from her. She was gone in the night taking every lesson learned. She’d kill each one night by night and they’d never know who it was… for they had trained her to become a shadow and she had become that shadow, she had become forgotten long before Diego’s death…

Shayde stopped with her nose on the ground as the scent of blood seeped into her nares. He’s injured… She looked around, lifting her small black cranium only slightly to see the trail of blood. Something that bled so easily the flesh must be thin. Either an eye, ear…the neck too if injured right. She was good at healing it was just something she didn’t spread, though being out here, no food no company she’d hate to pass this up. Quickly she made her way towards the scent stopping to pick at a dead seed pocket and began to chew it up in her mouth. Her sleek body found him easily enough and she shook her head slightly at him. Her tongue slipped the salve she just made over in her mouth and she spoke to him in a soft lost tone. “If you keep shaking your head it’ll only get worse, trust me… I’ve got something, if you wanna let me put it on your ear, it’ll stop the bleeding only if you don’t shake your head though” her body trembled in the cold and she waited silently for a reply…
Back to top Go down
https://fniwp.rpg-board.net
Sheawolf88

Sheawolf88

PostSubject: Re: Cane: A lost outcast searching for a new beginning (mostly light with a dark past)   Cane: A lost outcast searching for a new beginning (mostly light with a dark past) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:37 am

Cane heard someone or something approaching even before the sleek looking she wolf appeared before him. Her eyes, though fierce, seemed kind. Her dark coat was dusted with fresh snow and it seemed that she had something, some kind of sap or something in her mouth.

Lifting his lip to show large canines, cane simply snorted bristling his neck hair a little to show her he was not too wounded to defend himself.

“Trust you, now there’s a phrase used much too loosely in a world such as this,” he said in a muffled tone just loud enough for her to hear.

He stared at the shivering stranger for a bit longer testing her patience before nodding to the space next to him. “Well if you insist on it, get in out of the wind you are making me shiver watching you.”

He waited for her reply adding “This damn ear wouldn’t stop on its own so may as well do some use being as you’re here I guess.” With a loud sigh and another short growl Cane added, “I’m Cane” turning to stare at a leaf next to his head covered in small crimson drops.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cane: A lost outcast searching for a new beginning (mostly light with a dark past)   Cane: A lost outcast searching for a new beginning (mostly light with a dark past) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:58 pm

Shayde rolled her eyes at him while he spoke of trust used to often and not often enough. "You're alone and obviously in some sort of run in with something, your ear is torn apart now why wouldn't someone innocent enough and smaller then you obviously wouldn't be trusted" She sighed and moved over towards him taking the salve in her mouth and looked. "mreery" she said or more like mumbled at him through a closed mouth, nodding towards his ear. She didn't wait for his answer and quickly grabbed ahold of his ear pushing with her tongue the nasty tasting gunk on it. "do NOT shake your head for a few seconds. I know it must hurt but it's a numbing property and a sealer, trust me" she mocked him and stepped back watching as her herb dried on his ear. "Okay...you're good" She smirked and stepped away some more but still remained out of the cold.

"Cane huh." she shrugged. "now there's a name you don't hear all the time" she smirked mocking him again. "Shayde. and yeah, you don't hear that often either... I picked it myself...kinda. It fit better then mouse don't you think?" she looked at him only a secong before reclining on her haunches and relaxing a bit more. "So what happened?" she nodded towards his ear. "And don't look so tense, I doubt I could kill you even if I wanted to" lie one. She could if she wanted to, she just chose not to. It sucked being alone for so long, and one on one contact was okay with her, it was packs that got her quiet...like a mouse...
Back to top Go down
Sheawolf88

Sheawolf88

PostSubject: Re: Cane: A lost outcast searching for a new beginning (mostly light with a dark past)   Cane: A lost outcast searching for a new beginning (mostly light with a dark past) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:16 pm

[size=12]
Looks can be deceiving”, Cane growled, eyeing the beautiful she wolf warily as she slid in next to him under the tree and tried not to snap at her as she applied the sticky substance to his torn ear.

“Shayde is a pretty name,” Cane said while trying to ignore his ear that now felt heavy with the gunk that she had applied. “I am not sure who named me but the name seems to suite me so I kept it, though I will admit calling you Mouse would be entertaining,” he said with a smirk as the she wolf stepped back from him yet still stayed in the shelter of the tree.

Watching her intently he growled annoyingly and laid his massive head on his paws in response to her question and ignoring her remark about trying to kill him…he know enough about wolves to not get too comfy with one before you knew most of their strengths and weaknesses…and even then it might not help.

Staring blankly past her he started to mumble his story…or at least the parts he trusted her with.

“What happened…well my pack decided to turn on me, not even my pack really, my mother was an outcast loner who decided to mate with a nearby alpha, the whole thing didn’t go over well with the alpha’s mate, she decided to take revenge and then took me, I barely remember the whole ordeal, anyways that was a long time ago, as to how my ear got this mangled, well it’s to mark me as an outcast and loner now.”

Cane was about to shake his ear but remembered her orders and instead sat up on his haunches and continued his story. “It was a warm night out when I found her on patrol, she seemed innocent enough, though I could tell she was a light hearted wolf, one that didn’t belong in our territory, I should have turned her into the guards, but instead began sneaking out to bring her part of my kills and we would run through the woods on my patrol days without a care in the world. Until one day my adopted mother decided to send a scout after me, to look up on me.” With a snarl Cane continued. “They took her away and marked her as a traitor and trespasser and my own alphas held me down and made me watch her demise.” Now his eyes were closed as he talked, trying not to remember that horrid day. “After I had struggled and could do no good, and she stared up at me pleading, well they…they…”

Cane stumbled over his words remembering the bright eye pleading for help from his new found…mate…yes that is what she would have been, had they not taken her from him. He opened his eyes now staring off into the snow, and could almost see her bright silver pelt and her dark green eyes staring back from the wall of snowflakes. “Well anyways I have said enough you can obviously see what they did to me, then I fled, of course not before I could get rid of some of those mongrels, I am sure they will search for me, but that is the past, doesn’t matter.”

Cane growled again. The truth was he had no idea what at happened to Star; they had dragged him away while she was still breathing, pinned to the ground by for of the pack's guards.

Looking back at Shayde he asked, with smirk, “So what’s your story, why are you all the way out here little mouse?” knowing it would get some sort of reaction out of her.
[/size]
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cane: A lost outcast searching for a new beginning (mostly light with a dark past)   Cane: A lost outcast searching for a new beginning (mostly light with a dark past) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 4:13 pm

Shayde looked towards Cane while his lyrics told the story of his past. "So this was recent...great I get away from my pack to converse with an outcast and help one too, great" She smirked and looked off at a different angle now. "My story isn't as fun, full of...well... it's just messed up" She looked at him. "Most females were used as breeders. Some pups were killed if there was only a little of fems, most males were tested early watched to see who would be a fighter who would be a stealth spy type for the pack. It was kinda just, harsh, and they used some female pups, like me, to tease and tourture. Pretend they had promise hope and a future let them live a little life only to take them away and make them Breeders in the end. " She let her vision drift off looking out as if the story were right infront of her and she could see it...

"They called me Mouse, I was so small so quiet so...not there. After a while I was treated like one, not needed, no one cared for me it was as if I never exsisted. Only one knew of me. Diego..." her eyes shone a little and she shook her head as if taking away his face from her memory. "He was killed the night I escaped, I think... Destin would be considered one of my brothers... or a half brother, who knows the fathers always change between the breeders you never know how many siblings you have. I killed some, but he is too good for me so he's now chasing me, though these lands are new and I may seem like nothing but I've been scouting them a while..." She shrugged and looked at Cane.

"There ya have it folks...the story of an assassin." She winked and set herself down in a laying position. Her golden deep orbs scanned over his face and she smiled. "You can shake now if you need to, you wont bleed anymore and it should be numb for the next while or so..." she tilted her head as if giving him permission. "Anyone chasing you too?" she smiled winking as if he wanted to one up... he was fun to talk to...it was easy to talk to him...for now...
Back to top Go down
Sheawolf88

Sheawolf88

PostSubject: Re: Cane: A lost outcast searching for a new beginning (mostly light with a dark past)   Cane: A lost outcast searching for a new beginning (mostly light with a dark past) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 4:34 pm

Cane listened intently to Shayde’s story. His eyes never leaving her, growling with anger when she talked of how the pups and females were treated in her pack. He hoped he didn’t sound annoyed with her, it was just that he had a feeling that this wolf, this stranger, was somehow important in his future. He hadn’t felt this protective of someone since…well since Star had been torn from his side.

After Shayde had finished her story Cane sighed and shook his head, relieved that the ear wasn’t dripping blood anymore. “That’s quite a story, I’m glad you got away” Cane said a little shyly before moving over just enough so their paws touched.

“Yes, I would imagine that I am being tracked too, but oh well, if outcasts can’t stick together, who can…right?” Cane said with a smirk.

Cane wasn’t sure where this was going, but he was happy for the company at the moment, his ear numb from the solution and his sprits brighter with the little wolf next to him. With a sigh he watched as the snow slowed and the wind picked up. Perhaps this could be a new beginning, one with a happy ending for him. As he pondered he turned again to stare at Shayde.

“Thanks” he said softly, referring to his ear.

Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cane: A lost outcast searching for a new beginning (mostly light with a dark past)   Cane: A lost outcast searching for a new beginning (mostly light with a dark past) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:23 pm

Shayde nodded glad she too had gotten away in her own lifetime though there were so many left back there that needed help. "Outcasts... who said I was one huh? I'm just a little mouse who can do no harm" she smirked and rolled on her side laying her nose in the snow. "I'm ready to start though...whatever this next step to being an outcast is. Is it finding a pack... if so, you better choose, cause I am not going to pick that fate" she smirked and kicked snow up at him playfully. It was more along the lines of she couldn't choose...for her fear of groups was bad...
Back to top Go down
Sheawolf88

Sheawolf88

PostSubject: Re: Cane: A lost outcast searching for a new beginning (mostly light with a dark past)   Cane: A lost outcast searching for a new beginning (mostly light with a dark past) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:38 pm

Cane listened to her talk then said, “Well no one said you were an outcast, I was just hoping to have some company…” He suddenly jumped up after she had kicked snow at him and nipped at her flank playfully. “I would imagine the next step would be to find a travel companion.” He said with a little grin staring down at her.

Stepping back from her a bit he said, in a serious tone this time, “Not sure if a pack is in the plans, I would like to get to know these lands and those who rule here before I choose sides and try to enter a pack, though it may be easier finding friends if I already have acquired one...” With that he lay back down and with a wink in her direction gave her a rather affectionate look, thinking that it was about the right time in the day to start moving again...but he would let her stay under the shelter of the tree for a bit longer before moving, maybe she wouldn't even want to venture out into this new territory with him...with that thought his eyes took on a hint of sadness which he quickly tried to hide with a small grin.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cane: A lost outcast searching for a new beginning (mostly light with a dark past)   Cane: A lost outcast searching for a new beginning (mostly light with a dark past) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 2:10 am

Shayde looked up at him and smirked before rolling on her side and sitting up. "Cane you may have a travel companion already, though maybe she's not to good at making friends or being in large... groups. So know, if we travel together, then know that you'll do all the talking... I cannot. I may seem up and open, but watch..." she sighed and looked away thinking of the old times. Diego had known she was an outcast from day one and had used that to his advantage, for the love of his lifetime had been taken from him and used as a breeder just like Cane's love had been taken from him. Shayde hadn't found love before, there was no attachment between her and Diego unless it was a father daughter bond.

When she had to go, after that day he was killed, she wanted to avenge him and find his mate. Claire. He spoke about her like some exotic beauty that should not have been captured by this pack though she had been born into it. Shayde's attention came slightly back and her orbs shifted over to Cane waiting for another move...
Back to top Go down
Sheawolf88

Sheawolf88

PostSubject: Re: Cane: A lost outcast searching for a new beginning (mostly light with a dark past)   Cane: A lost outcast searching for a new beginning (mostly light with a dark past) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 2:20 am

Cane smiled back at Shayde with bright eyes suddenly full of adventure.

“Well then, my little traveler companion, where shall we head to first, and don’t worry about the talking, I got it. Don’t worry about anything my girl; I will take care of you.” And just like that Cane had made an oath to himself, a decision to watch over the small she wolf, and to not let anyone take her away.

With a small sigh Cane stood up and shook his long coat before turning to look down at Shayde, then very carefully and gently he leaned down and licked the side of her face, stepping back quickly incase he had went too far too soon.

Then with a little grin he turned swiftly and left the shelter of the tree, tail wagging, hoping she would follow...
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cane: A lost outcast searching for a new beginning (mostly light with a dark past)   Cane: A lost outcast searching for a new beginning (mostly light with a dark past) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 5:18 pm

Shayde looked up at Cane. "Alright then, it's a deal. We'll travel, you talk" She smiled and turned her attention back to the outlands "Maybe... Where would you want to go. Tiristfal sounds nice... Black Pearl... I've heard of them. I don't know where a good place to just remain... silent would work for me though..." she sighed and felt his lick and shot a glaring playful look at him. She didn't know how to react to this but she chased him anyways. She laughed and growled playfully... I guess where they ended up was where their now chase game went to...

Ooc:|| Where do they go?
Back to top Go down
Sheawolf88

Sheawolf88

PostSubject: Re: Cane: A lost outcast searching for a new beginning (mostly light with a dark past)   Cane: A lost outcast searching for a new beginning (mostly light with a dark past) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 8:32 pm

Cane listened to the fae talk as he waited for her outside of the tree shelter.

As she came running and playfully growling out after him, he was ready and with a playful yip he pounced on her and licked her nose before letting her back up and tearing off into the forest.

Aafter several paces he stopped short and spun around, playfully bowing to her as his tail wagged.

“Hmm, not sure where we should go, Silent might work, or the black pearl area, though I would very much like to head into the mountains, I hear that there’s this place called Muerta that is nice…” His tongue hung out of his mouth as he tried to catch his breath, he wasn’t used to all this play. “It’s really up you though my dear girl, you lead the way and I will follow…and do the talking.” He said with a grin, waiting for her next play attack, and her answer.
Back to top Go down
Sheawolf88

Sheawolf88

PostSubject: Re: Cane: A lost outcast searching for a new beginning (mostly light with a dark past)   Cane: A lost outcast searching for a new beginning (mostly light with a dark past) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 12:06 am

Cane suddenly leaped at the she wolf and catching her back leg swept her onto her bck so he was standing above her, a playful grin upon his maw.

"Well my dear, what do you say, to the Mountains?"

Cane backed up then so he could give Shayde some space.
Then with a yawn and a smile in Shayde's direction, he sat down on his haunches to scratch his ear with his large snow covered paw.

Forgetting they were in play mode, he would probaly get jumped....or tackled....or bitten....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cane: A lost outcast searching for a new beginning (mostly light with a dark past)   Cane: A lost outcast searching for a new beginning (mostly light with a dark past) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cane: A lost outcast searching for a new beginning (mostly light with a dark past)
Page 1 of 1