Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Midnight Crossing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

Number of posts : 300
Pawprints : 578
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Midnight Crossing Empty
PostSubject: Midnight Crossing   Midnight Crossing Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 5:54 pm

Gladiator woke from his sleep licking his maw as he stretched his form
completely out. The fall hid his den he was untraceable. Only one could
find him now. As he lifted himself he shook his ivory pelt. "Shit" Was
all that left his maw. "Forgot the orders" Was all he said. It was to
risky to go to the main lands at this time. It was still daylight. He
moved out the fall tords the border line
just in time to see Vlad
running tords the sandy hills of the lone lands. He let a great howl moving passed the border of Jabbar and tords the gray hessian. The gray brute stopped turning his attention to Gladiator form showing respect to the General of there breed. "Where do you run to soldier. What alliance be you?" Gladiator's tone was hard and firm. "Neutral sir and I run to fix things in the Pearl. Something has gone wrong. There is a fea in Jabbar speaking of Midnights turning on the pack there." Vlads words where firm yet smooth. He looked around waiting for Aditi but concerned not if she followed the mission must be complete. "Listen son once the matter in the pearl is done you must not return to Jabbar. You must go to Muerta these are the words of the King." Gladiator hated doing this but things where getting bad in this pack. Vlad looked at Gladiator hazel crystals showing confusion. "Jabbar is now a enemy pack of the clan. For they form alliance with a long enemy of the King." Gladiator looked at Vlad "So I fix things at the Pearl and return to Muerta?" Vlad was confused "Yes... you know what I'll go with you" Gladiator looked at the boy moving himself forward looking back at him to follow.

"You know I saw your mate sir... She is pretty" Vlad broke the silence. Gladiator snapped his head back looking to him "Well if she where my mate I would not be walking with you. I would be sitting next to her. It is my brothers fault I stand alone now. If my love for him was not as great as it was I would have stayed with my love" Gladiator turned his head forward continuing his journey to the Pearl. "Well hope is not lost. I saw her face at the mention of your name. Perhaps she is only mad at you" Gladiator pondered on it some "Perhaps but you dont know her. She can stay mad for a long time. She would probably kill me before taking me back." He looked forward. "Well dont you think if she loved you she would forgive you?" Vlad looked to the Ivory male. Gladiator growled aloud letting the sound rumble on "Enough" Was all he said. It was to much. The fea was his weakness and to many knew already.
Back to top Go down
http://www.victorialinepitbulls.webs.com
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

Number of posts : 300
Pawprints : 578
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Midnight Crossing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Crossing   Midnight Crossing Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:42 pm

Gladiator moved out of the pearl a bit frustrated. He wanted Akiko with him so bad. He looked to the others. "Vlad, Omisis, Harmi... You guys go to Muerta I need to return to my home. I need to fix my business." His tone was cold emotionless. He looked away to Jabbar then back to the Midnights "Tell my brother I'm safe and out of harm. I'll find him if needed as always." And with that the Ivory brute dissipated into the sands.

Omisis looked at Harmi... "
You such a fool of a brute. Everything in the Pearl would have been fine if you wouldn't have twisted your tongue you fool." Harmi growled a little "Shut up... Were heading home that's all that matters" Vlad listened to the two. He smirked continuing his walking without looking at them. To Muerta .....
Back to top Go down
http://www.victorialinepitbulls.webs.com

Midnight Crossing
Page 1 of 1