Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Midnight Plague

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadowed

Shadowed

Number of posts : 724
Pawprints : 1290
Registration date : 2009-01-10

The Midnight Plague Empty
PostSubject: The Midnight Plague   The Midnight Plague Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 5:38 am

The tall, lean legs of a loan brute carried him back and forth as he paced restlessly. His form could be seen against the horizon as the sun began to set, tail at half-mast and hackles lying flat. He was not distressed by anything, simply bored, hence his endless pacing to and fro. He knew someone was coming, he could scent her miles away. Seating himself abruptly, he blinked grey-green eyes as he glanced the distance. He still could not spot her. Lifting his muzzle to the sky, he let forth a long, drawn out howl, his voice wavering on different notes to carry his song further. For several moments nothing more reached his ears but the sound of the night.

I'm coming, Herrick, have patience.

Finally her voice hit his auds, and he rose to all fours. By the sound of it, she was not far. Much as he disliked social interactions, he could never deny the pleasantries of being with someone familiar, especially his cousin Cira. A special bond was between them, something that they shared after the abandonment of most of their clan. He loved her, and she was probably the only wolf whose company he would ever enjoy.

Her soft breath was the only thing that alerted him to her sudden presence. She had become an efficient stalker, and he was surprised by her ability to sneak up on him the way he had. He flashed her a neon red eye, though it disappeared in a mere blink. Grey-green replaced the hostile colour, and he grinned at her. She would know he had not meant anything harmful by his eyes.

He padded to her, embracing her with his neck and licking her ears affectionately. "It is good to see you again, Cira," he murmured as she pulled away from him. He cocked his head, flicking an ear as she sat back with a slightly irritated look on her face. Such a look was not common for her, so he wondered what what could be wrong. "Well?" he finally questioned.

Cira looked to her cousin with slight annoyance. He was so affectionate with her, and so caring, almost in the way of a mate, but that was not right for them. They were kin, and it just could not be that way. No, he had promised her a proper mate, but that had been more than a year ago. "Herrick, you promised that I would have a proper mate," she mentioned softly, "I'm getting impatient." The ticked off look on her face was enough to tell it all. Herrick, for all his love for her, did not like it one bit. He did not tolerate her talking up to him.

"Cira, enough of your tone, you know I'm trying," he growled, raising his tail arrogantly, "It's not as easy as you think to just steal away some brute with a promise that he might find a mate. Few are so willing to listen..." When he had finished speaking, he once more let his hardened features soften, and he moved closer to her, shouldering up to her, giving her a light push so she would sit beside him. Sighing, he looked to her. "But you're right, I should be trying harder..." he mumbled, "Sit tight, visit with me, and perhaps then I will go on a direct search for someone right for you." And lord knows how picky he would be in the choosing for her.

Ooc- Well, here I opened up a thread for the Midnight breed! Anyone may join of course, it's just for fun. The Roman Midnight breed was originally brought to FNI by SensibleHeart, and there are limited members to the Clan. PM me if you want to know anything, and I will try my best to remember all the details! And Cira is looking for a mate, Midnight or not =]
Back to top Go down
http://www.bravequestk9.com

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Plague   The Midnight Plague Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 3:25 am

It was as if darkness was all to quickly falling on the land. The return of the Midnight breed was coming fast. Harmi lowered his crown letting the scent of his cousin and Cira fill his nostrils. Every midnight was related in a way. It was how the family stayed pure. Harmi approached the two a smirk came to him. "why my sister I see you have found love at last." He scanned quickly over the twos faces it was inevitable that the two shared passion for one another. It was not like they where of close relation. They where not. They where four lines apart enough to keep the line pure. "You know father is back... alive and well... so is Gladiator.... He to is a love sick whelping but alive none the less." Harmi looked just like Dracul. A splitting image of the male... There was no difference other then Harmi being younger. He moved to Herrick circling the brute snapping his jowls inches from his form. White blue orbs turning a red. It was his greeting to the male. He cared not of how he took it. He was ready to fight for any reason. Then he stopped turning to Cira." Jr is with Archillis if you care to know... He looks like me except for that horrid white line on his muzzle" Harmi said a bit discouraged. He wanted whelps but he cared not for love at the moment... He began to circle the two again in a irritable way. He was anxious to rejoin his father but his task was to find all Midnights remaining on this land. He waited for a reply....
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Plague   The Midnight Plague Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 10:02 pm

The two looked up as someone familiar approached, someone they had not seen in a long time, and someone they had not bet on seeing ever again. Harmi. Cira smiled welcomingly, but Herrick was less enthusiastic to see his brother. In fact, he couldn't care less to see any of his male kin; he had hoped they would never return. Cira was different though, spending much time wishing and hoping that her family clan would return, especially with the way her daughter behaved. She frowned though when Harmi assumed she had found love. She turned with a scathing look to Herrick and shook her head, then looked back to Harmi. "I'm sorry Harmi, but you're mistaken," she said, her tone ever gentle, "This is not love like you think it is. I am waiting on a proper mate." She went silent as he mentioned the return of Dracul and Gladiator.

Astonishment was on both of their faces. Dracul had been dead for a long time. Yet, she had bore a son and named him after the powerful Midnight King, and now he was gone, but their leader had returned. It seemed a strange process, but it just didn't seem impossible. Dracul was their blood King, and he hadn't died. He could not. Not yet.

Herrick watched as Harmi moved closer to him, snapping his jowls at him and flashing red eyes for a moment. He snarled and snapped back, purposely missing, but he backed off; he was in no mood to fight, and he knew his brother was only greeting him, vicious as it was. He lowered his head as Harmi spoke of their other relatives, then circled them, as though impatient to be going somewhere. "Well, get on with it, Harmi," he grunted, "You're obviously here for a reason."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Plague   The Midnight Plague Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:39 am

Harmi smirked as Cira spoke "Well however you say it" He said with a cold chuckle as she spoke of her and Herrick. "That's a issue you have to bring up with father" Harmi said stopping his movements. His white blue orbs locking onto Herrick's he watched the males expressions. There was really none. Thoughts flooded his mind. This was going to be interesting. "Dracul wishes for all Midnights remaining to stay in Meurta with him... He has talked of mixing the breed with timber blood. He says it's time to adapt. I don't know what he is speaking of he is talking weird. Different from the King I once knew. Perhaps he is growing senile with old age? O well my job is to get word out that he is in Muerta and wishes to speak to you all" Harmi looked at Cira giving her a lick on her maw it was a rare sign of affection but it was affection. "I must leave now but don't keep him waiting you know how he gets. and Sister I'm sure he knows of the whelps so find them and take them to see him. I'll meet you in Meurta" Harmi turned form moving with power into the shadows. Just like that he was gone...
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Plague   The Midnight Plague Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 11:02 pm

The two listened as Harmi spoke of the news he brought. Cira gave a funny look, for it did sound strange that Dracul would suggest mixing the blood, but whatever he said goes. She smiled as Harmi stepped forward to show a brief moment of affection; she was always one who loved close bonds, and she was quite affectionate herself. Herrick was toward her as well, but it always made her feel a little uncomfortable. Nodding to Harmi as he said they were to meet in Muerta with Dracul, she watched him go off, disappearing into the darkness. She turned to Herrick, motioning for them to get going. "Well, we shouldn't keep him waiting," she said softly, and started walking. But Herrick did not budge.

She looked back. He looked hesitant, and shook his head. "I'm not sure I want to be a part of this," he said gruffly, trying not to sound weak, "I am always the weakest link. Harmi thinks he's so great.." He didn't finish on that, knowing he could rant about it forever and it would never make things better. "I'm going to Jabbar to seek residence there again," he said, and hushed Cira when she went to protest, "If there is anything of importance, you know where I am and they can send after me. I am of Midnight blood and I will not reject family, for we are superior, but I want to keep my distance from the main gathering of things." Without another word from either of them, he turned and swept off, leaving Cira alone.

Shaking her head and blinking slowly, she knew this wouldn't turn out too well. Sighing, she turned and headed off in the direction of her own home, howling at the same time to rally her young so that she could go and meet Dracul. She hoped he would not be ashamed; they were of pure Midnight blood, but Icarus had little fighting skill, and Aditi had a lot of her own things going on in her mind. Without the clan around them growing up, Cira had had little to tell them of proper ways, and though it seemed to be natural in Icarus' mind, Aditi was a little different. Shaking off the feeling, she knew what she had to do and went home...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Plague   The Midnight Plague Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 2:11 pm

Omisis moved into the small area where his related where. He could smell there scents but they where gone. Close to him was Vlad. A little further off was Armedie,Unforgivable Curse,Deadly Sins, Sin's Rage, Pitchra and of course Harmi himself and all his glory. He led the little clan... They where all of the Midnight blood. " Funny how things are turning out... Looks as if the time of the Midnight Clan as returned" Harmi said these words in such excitement. "Shut up brother no one wishes to hear your stupid remarks we are waiting her for father. You act like you run things I'll be damned if he leaves the clan to a head strong mongrel like you" Curses words where full of cold hate. She disliked her brother for his cocky ways but he was her brother and like a unbreakable bond they where stuck together. " I wanna meet this brother of yours Omisis. Herrick sound interesting." Armedie spoke in a flirtatious tone. "I'm sure you do! only because Dracul picked him as your mate. He is a coward always has been. And the King gives him you" A horrid growl erupted within the brute. He wasn't to happy that Herrick was chosen for Armedie,but it was the way of the King and it had to be followed. Vlad moved closer to the clan as they all seemed to stop and be talking to one another. This was his second winter with these wolves and still he couldn't get use to there ways. He was the youngest and they seemed to ignore him most the time.
"You fools speak of mates when its order you need... Why my brother left Harmi in charge is beyond me. I suppose he is afraid to let females rule. Is that not right Curse" Deadly spoke in a harsh tone. It was cold and without any emotion. She was a horrid creature. She was a true Midnight female as was her Niece both without care. The where vicious feas. You opinion mattered not to them. Curse smirked at Deadly's words. She then moved to Pitchra's side. He was he mate. The male her father had chosen for her. Pitchra lightly licked her maw as Curse brushed her pelt against his mixing the mahogany color of her pelt with the ivory of his.

Harmi moved to where they could all see him " Now lets see... I guess we are to wait for father so he can tell us what packs we are to head to. I know Junior is already back at his lands in the Pearl. and Archillis and Jr are in Jabbar. And of course Glory is off meeting Cira and they will be in Muerta soon so that just leaves us." All the wolves listened to Harmi's words. They hated the male but he was alot like his father which meant there was something about him that they all listened to his words... So here they would wait till there King came back.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Pawprints : 1343
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Plague   The Midnight Plague Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 10:01 pm

'wait here till the King comes back' ohhhh what a wonderful idea. The sleek jet black body of the more blood and carnage driven brother stepped into the field of darkness. It wasn't considered darkness by the light in the sky, it was more of their pelts. Not many were a lighter hue of the Midnight Blood Lines but the few who were. Oh they would be exposed of soon enough, or in Sin's mind, they would be. His brown-green eyes scanned the wolves before him and he chuckled. "Well well, seems I've found my way home haven't I..." he smirked looking towards his 'sister' Deadly Sins. "Ya ya waiting for it. 'Do I get a lovely prize for wussing my way back home after my solo mission didn't quite work out.' Well I think someone needs to protect your hides"

There was an omnious attitude about him. The need for family but the underlying fact he would never be one of them except on ordering terms by the 'King' of theirs. Haunches quickly came up under him and he sat down. "Where do we get to start. Or we have to wait here like sick puppies for daddy to come home. Urg, why can't we just go to him. I doubt he'd want to travel here. You heard the man-" his head shook towards Harmi. "'he wants us all to stay there anyways'" but his mind was with Herrick whome he saw walking off earlier towards Jabbar. "But I like his idea better" his words were spoken aloud even if they did not understand them.

The bru's eyes stared off into space as his mind wandered. Jabbar. Who ruled there he had no idea but the thought of even himself taking over. Letting Herrick be in charge...hehe. He would be his little 'lap' dog so to say. That would be an interesting move. It could end with a royal Midnight line again. Weed out the weak, even if he himself were only a half breed to the historical name, he sure as hell didn't feel like such a creature. This land was weak, and with enough power came the chance to control everything. Enough power and a strong set in mind...hrmmmm

Ooc:|| I hope I can get him right. He seems like...an egotistical ass from his profile, or that's how I took him as... if I'm wrong, tell me.
Back to top Go down
https://fniwp.rpg-board.net
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Plague   The Midnight Plague Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 11:48 pm

The two siblings had been meandering quietly together when they heard Cira's call, and Aditi was the first to look up and set the pace. Icarus followed suit, trying to outmatch her until she was nearly at a sprint, at which point he could no longer do better and gave up. Though they were looking for their mother, something caught's Aditi's attention, and her sharp senses told her that there was a fairly large gathering not far from where Cira had called them to. What was going on? Her dark, mahogany fur blended with the growing night, though her brother stood out like a sore thumb in the darkness. As they neared the place that Cira had howled from, Aditi knew that they were going to cross paths with something, some big, strange gathering. Were they lone wolves? Rogues? Slight worry entered her heart, hoping her mother was alright, but she kept a stony visage, nothing but cold determination upon her face.

She came to a sudden halt as all of the wolves came into view. Her eyes widened, and a thoughtful, curious look came to her face. All of these wolves... they looked like her, and Icarus and Cira and Herrick. Who were they? Was this the clan? The Midnight clan? She had never met any of her kind save for her closest kin, but she knew she was related to each and every one of these wolves in some way or another. Icarus was stopped next to her as she examined them almost cautiously, and he gave her a funny look. "What are you waiting for, scaredycat?" he huffed and then stepped toward their family. With a rumbling growl Aditi shot forward, grabbing a mouthful of her brother's scruff and giving him a heavy shove before moving ahead of him and looking to the wolves before them.

She heard several remarks and comments murmured amongst them, and two stood out in her mind. She looked to Curse, eyes flashing with amusement for her snarkiness, then her eyes snapped over to Deadly Sins. Her cold, harsh tone made Aditi smirk, but it was not only her tone, but her words that caught the young fae's attention. Aditi knew little about the clan, but she did know that the males were in charge, and growing up, both Herrick and her brother Icarus had attempted to enforce this upon her. As she grew, they failed to contain her any longer; she knew that if Jr had been around, things might have been different, but she refused to let those weaklings have reign over her. The way that Deadly so openly spoke of her resentment caused Aditi to grind her teeth; anger toward suppression, and the excitement of all these new faces and what it meant for her.

Pressing forward further, Aditi allowed herself to come close to her kin, intermingling with them. She knew none of them knew who she was, and she'd never seen any of them either, but it was enough that she had Midnight blood in her that she would be silently accepted. She turned her head to look to the wolf that spoke above them all, and it seemed that they were waiting for their King. That must be Dracul, for who her brother had been named. She wondered where the brute was now. But it would be more interesting to meet their true ruler, and see what he had in store for them all.

Icarus snarled as his sister shoved him and ran by, snapping his jaws after her fleeting tail and grumbling as he continued forward. He wasn't sure where to start. There were so many here, all he knew that he was related to, and yet none that he knew personally. His sister just seemed to make her way into the crowd, and he nodded assuringly to himself. They would recognize the blood in him, even if they did not recognize he himself. His ears caught the sounds of all the voices, overhearing some conversations, amused by some, angered by others. Those mouthy females, just like his sister; who did they think they were? He looked over to spot another male with a similar coat of ivory like his, though he was streaked and tipped with crimson and ebony. He padded over and sat a distance from him, feeling there must be some close kinship between them, not realizing it was his own grandfather.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Plague   The Midnight Plague Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 12:24 am

Curse looked to the whelps that moved closer. She smirked these must be her daughters offspring. They looked goof for there age and lack of knowledge. She lifted her form from Pitchra's " Why looky here... grandchildren..." Her tone was cold but with a slight welcoming. Pitchra looked at Icarus he frowned a bit. " Hold yourself higher son" He said in a harsher tone. He seemed he needed reassurance. Curse moved to Aditi moving her massive form around the whelp she watched her form she fit them, and when she was pleased with what she saw she spoke aloud. "Harmi look there more then I thought they would be. Although Jr looks a bit more defined then the male over there but it could be the lack of work put in on him.." Curse moved to Icarus smirking at her mates comment to him " You will get plenty training with us... It will work out fine just wait and see" She gave Icarus a small lick on the maw before nuzzling Pitchra. She looked at Sin's Rage " You pipe down... You know the rules brother. We wait for father rather you like it or not." Curse was excited to finely see them.

" Well its good to have more of us" Harmi said coldly... He moved to Icarus watching the male. His white blue crystals turning a glowing red at the words of Sin's Rage. " Fool" was all Harmi said orbs still locked on Icarus. He shook his head him and Sin fought a lot for power but in the end after a good fight Harmi won, but it never stopped Sin from saying his words of opinion. "We wait for father here... the clan is to large to go into Muerta this way. It would be as if we are taking over and we need a alliance not enemies Sin. Think before you speak." He snarled at the end of his lyrics. He hated being challenged from the females it was okay because it was there nature and in a way they ran the clan threw seduction but for a brute to challenge it was in raging.

Curse moved forward reassuring Harmi to not start a fight " Easy Harmawganis..." She looked at Icarus then to Aditi " what must we call you two" She said sitting her form down between her brother and mate.

Vlad moved closer keeping his eye on Aditi she was beautiful to him... He smirked as he knew soon she would be ready to be claimed. Tho he was still young he knew he was the only male not closely related to her. She was his by way of the clan, but he said nothing only watched. Letting the little sunlight warm his dark charcoal pelt. Hazel orbs watching everyone speak. He stayed quite ... waiting for the right time to speak.

Omisis looked at the whelps completely uninterested. He watched Armedie she was listening in complete interest in the new whelps. He was infatuated with her but she was forbidden to him... he looked at the ground his rear color stood out like a sore thumb. His golden marked pelt shinned he was indeed the prettiest of the clan but still remained mate less...
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Plague   The Midnight Plague Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 1:22 am

Both siblings looked toward the dark femora as she stepped forth to greet them in her own, cold voice. They were surprised to learn that she claimed them to be her grandchildren; Icarus glanced to his sister. Now that he thought about it, the two femmes held a strong resemblence. And he resembled the white male that had been at Curse's side. He glanced to the side as a harsh voice was directed at him, and he instantly lifted his shoulder and held up his head, afraid to do anything different. These wolves were harsh, very unlike his docile mother Cira and weak, cowardly Herrick. His grey-green eyes looked to Pitchra, and he nodded, a stronger look of assurance on his face now that he was being acknowledged. He supposed it was just the nervousness of being new that made him look weak and unsure. Deep down he was not like that, he was very ambitious.

He glanced over to Curse as she spoke more, speaking of him to Harmi. He was a little put out when she mentioned he needed more work, but then again, it was pretty obvious; he'd had Herrick as a teacher and trainer all this time. Of course there was room for improvement. Keeping his head up, he watched as Curse stalked over to him and assured him he would receive training and betterment, and then left him with a lick on the maw. He refrained from wagging his tassel, keeping a stoic expression and merely nodding his head to her, though he was excited to hear the news. He looked around as an angry voice suddenly broke out, and he had to smirk. These wolves were ever so snappy - he would have to grow out of his simpleton shell and become like them, gain their viciousness and be just as ferocious. The idea appealed to him in every way, and he was proud to be a part of the clan, for he'd had no idea what it was like all the time he'd been growing up.

Aditi smirked as she and her brother were acknowledged at last, and she stepped forward to be viewed by her grandmother. Discovering that this fae Curse was her direct bloodline, she grinned maliciously, head and tail high as she was examined and talked about. She liked that feeling of being the center of attention and admiration. She sat down while Icarus was being spoken to, told he would get better through training. She couldn't help wondering if that was even possible. But she wouldn't underestimate her brother, they were kin from the same powerful lines, after all. She knew she would always be a step ahead of him though, for he could be foolish at times, and she learned from his mistakes before making them herself. White-blue crystals snapped to the sudden commotion as Harmi snapped at another male for his foolish words. It almost seemed like he might soon take the leap to rip the brute's head off, but Curse intervened, and all seemed settled, momentarily anyways.

At last her grandmother turned back to she and Icarus, requesting their names. "Call me Aditi," she said coolly, then looked to her brother with a blink of her eyes. For once, she did not speak for him. "My name is Icarus," he stated calmly, the slightest of growls behind his words, if only to show that he was not a whimp. Aditi suddenly felt like someone was watching her, someone other than Curse. Glancing around, she noticed that many were watching with interest, but one with his eyes intensely focused on her like she were some piece of succulent prey. It almost made the hair on her neck rise. What was he so interested in? His eyes did not seem to stray from her to her brother like the others did, like he was solely interested in her. Growling, she looked away from him, wondering who he was. Then her eyes caught sight of a most handsome bru, though he seemed in his own world, paying no mind to she or Icarus. She forced her eyes off of him; for all she knew, he was a long lost sibling of sorts, or a cousin, or uncle.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Plague   The Midnight Plague Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 1:52 am

His smirk inside his soul grew as Harmi fought back with divided words. "If I thought before I spoke then you wouldn't have any more problems. If it's such a big deal why don't you take my vocal chords out brother" he lifted himself up and walked over towards the whelps. "More family, their cute" he smirked and looked from the petty female towards the bru. "Oooo you just wait, you're going to look just like Dracul if we have anything to say for it. More like him is better" his tone was serious but deep inside he mocked the ground Dracul walked on. "He's as bad as they all say actually. So if you want to be big and bad, listen to him. Listen to everyone." There was a moment of silence and Sin's looked up towards the other two sitting alone.

"Ew" was all he said towards Vlad. "Not your choice brother" he said with shaking his head. "So. Where are the rest of you?" he asked giving them a questioning look. His mind thought back towards what Curse and Harmi said. "Wouldn't that be a hoot. Walk in as this big ol' bad pack and bam. Akira wouldn't know what was going on. She'd be all weirded out and junk only to look silly for having thought us the enemy when we could be her greatest help. Ha." His voice fell silent as a heated growl escaped the mug of Curse's mate.

That's all it took and the mutt fell silent. His maw reached over and he touched the side of her shoulder. A soft signal letting her know that Sin's Rage would be a little more quite now. His off white pelt stood a little on end as his eyes caught the look that Vlad gave towards little Aditi. Dracul would choose who was for her in the end but that look made him sick. He didn't show any intent of discust though and kept his eyes down on the two pups if only that fraction of a second he saw Vlad's stare. "Any moment" His voice was thick and strong. When it was used it was respected for had earned enough respect amongst the others when he had won the side of Curse from the weaker males. They hadn't been too much of a problem, for the rule was given and he had won.

His auds twitched as a bored sigh escaped the maw of Sins but he didn't move. He was more alert, waiting for Dracul to arrive. Though his exterior was slightly like a statue. Only moving to return a touch by Curse or to even silently scold his 'brother in law' he didn't show any of the anxiety or excitment that he held inside for Dracul's orders. He had become slightly bored waiting for their king and he understood why Sins was so anxious. He was slightly glad that Harmi was outspoken with him. Sins was a slightly whelpish in the head and couldn't get past the fact the world didn't revolve around him as he wished...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Plague   The Midnight Plague Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 3:29 am

Harmi let a even louder snarl leave his maw... "Don't push it Sin... I'll let Curse shut you up since you fight like a whelp anyway. It would be a waist of breath." Harmi lifted his form about to push forward to Sin form obviously showing his dominance when he heard a earth shaking howl. It was his father... He looked to the shadows.

Dracul came threw the trees watching his clan interact... He caught his sons exchanging words. "Why Sin have we forgot are place?" Dracul's tone held annoyance with the brute. He was no longer a whelp but boasted around as if he where one. He looked at Vlad giving the whelp a smirk. He heard the words of Sin speak about the way the boy looked at this new fea. He moved closer his form showing grace he stepped lightly making not even a single noise. "Who are these whelps?" He asked looking at Curse.

Curse let a small wag leave her tail as he dad spoke to her. She was his little girl his pride and joy and she only showed this action to him and Pitchra. "There Cira's whelps... about a year or so now... Ummm father there Jr's siblings" She pinned her ears back waiting for the rage look she would get for holding the truth from him.

Dracul looked at Curse a bit annoyed and displeased. "Jr is Cira's?" He said sternly. "Very well then" He said coldly looking to Icarus. He looked a lot like Pitchra. Dracul moved over to the whelp circling him examining the young brute. He was pleased with what he saw... "And the father?" Dracul asked looking to see who would answer him.

Gladiator was behind Dracul the whole time... "It's Herrick brother" He said softly. He looked at the two. They where bigger now. Aditi was his favorite when she was younger full of spunk as he remembered. He moved to her nudging her a bit. He gave her a smirk then looked at Pitchra. He nodded to the brute. He looked at Curse giving her a frown as she didn't greet him. She moved over to him nudged him and smiled. He sat there looking at his brother.

Dracul's white blue crystals began to glow red. Rage began to build "Secrets this clan holds from me" He turned to Aditi she looked like Cira. She was of age to receive a mate and he picked Omisis but since he was her uncle she was to go to Vlad once he had proven himself. "Since you are of age to receive your mate and since Omisis is your Uncle u receive Vlad when he has passed his test. You too are not to breed till his test is final. As way of the clan you breed with any other male the whelps will be killed. If he fails and I see he is not worthy of you I will find another male for you." He waited for the smart remarks of the fea. He knew they where coming they always did. "Honestly I'm suppose to kill you and your sibling but because you are of my direct line I'm bending the rules." He looked at Icarus. "I hope your more like your mother then father" He snorted at the thought of weak hearted whelps. Both Herrick and Cira where of weak will. To have proper Midnights you had to pair a strong vicious Midnight with a mild manner one. Dracul shook his head.

Omisis growled to himself this was not his day... He listened to his kings words. Herrick was weak at will but he could hold his own. Yes he hated his brother but it was how the sibling thing was. It hurt for Dracul to talk of there line in that manner. He was opposite of Herrick and yet he was continuously ignored by his King...

Dracul turned to Armedie... "My lady you know the rules as well... I have received word that Herrick is in a land that Gladiator is going to. Follow him and let me know of when you conceive." He said in a more relaxed tone. "NOW!... for the matter at hand... I have a few plans for you all... Curse, Pitchra,Sin and Icarus... Your to go back to Muerta with me... Armedie, Vlad, Aditi your to follow Gladiator... Gladiator doesn't pull clan rank within the pack so your to follow Archillis order when he gives it. Also Vlad, Archillis will be the one giving you your test... Harmi, you and Omisis go meet Junior in his old pack" He paused for a bit "All of you are to listen to the pack Alphas... Mingle, mix in,earn there trust. We need these packs for the plans I have. Also please report any whelping of pups to me. I need to know how many we have." Dracul looked at Deadly "You sister can go as you please... you do either way" He said irritated. He could never control the fea. She was truly evil... and annoying...

Vlad looked at Dracul as he spoke... Test? what test... He stayed quite hazel orbs not looking at the ground trying to remember the rules on this test he was suppose to be taking.

Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Plague   The Midnight Plague Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 12:03 pm

It had grown slight in the back of his mind that the whelps were being compared to themselves. The little brute. Icarus, he knew for himself looked just like him, but he'd never comment on it. When Dracul came into the opening, giving a silent but deadly comment to Sin, Pitchra couldn't help but smile inside to see his King. He shuffled himself to sit upright a little more. A little more respectful. His head bent down to look at Icarus and he gave him a small quick wink before turning back to look at Dracul.

Orders were giving and Pitchra didn't show any sign he was annoyed with the fact Sin would be coming with them. Why did he have to come back. He could have stayed far far away. Pitchra rose, strething out his nails into the soul as if preparing to run but stayed perfectly still other then that. His ivory coat gave off a slight gleam as he turned to stand next to Curse. Not only the apple of her father's eye, but his eye too.

Sin's Rage. Not the right name he felt for himself but he would need to make it his curse for them all to know. When Harmi spoke Sin fought the need to attack and drag him to the river bed and drop him in. "I've been gone brother. You never know what's happened in the past time I've been gone. I may have gotten better you know" he smiled letting his eyes float over towards Curse. "Muerta. With Akira. Yes! See. Told ya Harmi. This is going to be great" he smirked and stood, going and standing next to Pitchra who growled and shoved him away.

"Sloooooow down" he said harshly, stung slightly by the action. "I wanted to say bye to the little girl. And say sorry to" He pushed next to Pitchra again and looked at the two. "You're going to learn alot you know. Specially with her." He was speaking towards Icarus and how they would teach him alot about the ways of the Midnights. "And you...well...esh. You're female, not much to say there, you'll be great but never know how to control it, right sis" he smirked and nudged his sister's shoulder only to yelp as someone grabbed his hind leg and pulled him backwards rolling him on the ground.

"You never know when to shut your mouth. When the King walks among us I expect this to never happen again. Now get up. Show some respect for yourself and your King, or so help me, I'll let them kill you this time." Pitchra growled before he moved back next to Curse. His stance relaxed and he waited as if nothing happened only seconds ago. He wanted to move out. Sin needed to learn some respect and today it would start. He'd speak with Curse alone in due time about Sin. There was something off about the boy. And maybe it was the timber wolf in him he didn't know, but it was annoying as all get out. A deep breath and a nod to Dracul he waited for the wolves to move out.
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Plague   The Midnight Plague Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:33 am

It seemed soon the whole clan of Midnights were setting their sights upon the one they had all been waiting for; Dracul. At last he arrived, and his entrance commanded attention. Icarus sat as proudly and respectfully as he could as he was soon being appraised by the king. He refused to let his lineage ruin his own image. Though Dracul seemed annoyed that secrets had been kept and things had occured without his knowledge, Icarus was glad to hear by his own words that the king had no intention of murdering them. Though they were not properly bred, they were of his direct bloodline. Though he cared little for either of his parents right now, he was glad that at least Cira was his mother. If not, he might be facing many vicious teeth and claws in a bloody battle right now, and ultimately his demise.

He listened as Aditi was instantly paired with a male, and he was surprised; it would seem strange to view his sister with a male as her mate, and swollen with whelps. It seemed only yesterday they had come out of the den alongside Damean's first litter, Legend and Exodus. As Dracul looked at him directly, he kept his chin up, though he couldn't help but to feel intimidated, not used to being the center of attention, especially not by someone of high social value in their clan. As he said he hoped Icarus was more like his mother than his father, he frowned slightly. At that point, he wasn't sure that sounded so good. His mother was so gentle and soft-spoken; at least Herrick had some angst. Shrugging, he said nothing and merely nodded. He understood what Dracul meant; Cira was his direct bloodline, and Herrick was a cowardly fool.

Icarus glanced to Sin as he spoke up again, but merely ignored what was being said. He didn't have anything to do with whatever was going on, so he had nothing to say, and no opinion upon the matter. But then the brute turned to him, and he had something to say before they set off. The young bru gave a gruff smirk and nodded, then looked to his sister.

Cold blue-white orbs flashed from Curse to Dracul as the king entered upon them all, instantly receiving the attention of every member of the clan. He quickly picked she and Icarus out of the crowd, questioning who they were. She would have answered for herself, but clearly he had wanted a more detailed answer, one that Curse would be able to deliver. She sat back, bristling as he spoke of her mother being Jr.'s mother like it was a bad thing. If there was one thing she loved in this world, it was Cira. It did not sit well with her to hear her mother spoken about like she was unworthy. "There's nothing wrong with Cira being our mother," she spoke out freely, keeping seated, "If there's anything wrong with me or my brothers you can blame Herrick. But I assure you we are all more than worthy." She was not so sure about Icarus, but he could prove his worth in time; she knew she was strong, and there was not question about Jr.

Biting her tongue back now, she fell silent as Dracul gave important orders, though she began to bristle anew when he assigned her to a male, the one named Vlad. Vicious glare turned upon him. So that's why he had been staring at her, he must have already known. Still, it sent shivers of disgust and hatred down her spine. She looked away from him, back to Dracul. He warned that they had better not breed before Vlad passed his test. She scoffed. "I'm not all too eager to get started with that mongrel," she said, grinning toothily with hostility. Her smirk grew as Dracul said he would find her another male if Vlad did not pass her test. She couldn't care less. She was not sure any male he provided her with could be worthy in her eyes, but maybe that would change in due time. Maybe she just needed to grow up a little bit more.

Her eyes moved over to Sin's Rage. He was speaking, again. What an annoying, mouthy hessian. Did he ever stop, or did he think he had something to prove? She smirked as her grandfather shoved him, clearly irritated. But then Sin had to look over at she and her brother, and she rolled her eyes. What did he have to say? As his words turned to her, anger boiled within her. He seemed to think quite lowly of her, for she was a woman. Her eyes flashed red and she stared coldly at him, lips curling back. Again, Pitchra stepped in and righted the foolishly brash hessian. He was lucky someone else had taken action, for she was about ready to dig her teeth into his hide. "You fool, you underestimate me..." she rumbled darkly in his direction, "You underestimate all of us." Then she turned away from him, looking finally to Dracul for their last orders.

She growled as she was teamed with Armedie, Vlad and Gladiator. Gladiator was the only brute she slightly remembered, but it had been so long ago, and she did not know the others. She supposed she would have to get to know her new 'mate', but it would have been better to have someone familiar around. Her brother seemed to get to go with everyone she would have rather been around, and she envied him inwardly, her exterior still cold and angry. Eyes flickering slightly, she dashed over to Dracul. "What about my mother?" she demanded, "Where are you designating her? I can't trust any of these idio... wolves, to protect her." Her protective nature flared forward for the only thing she cared about right now. Where was Cira right now anyways? Shaking her head, she waited for Dracul's answer.
Back to top Go down
Moohn

Moohn

Number of posts : 472
Pawprints : 817
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Plague   The Midnight Plague Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 12:06 am

O.O Wait up!!!
Back to top Go down
http://asediado.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Plague   The Midnight Plague Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 1:02 am

]size=9]Dracul looked at Aditi... He sighed she was indeed Midnight. "Cira is my grand daughter.... there is nothing wrong with her blood it is Herrick I'm questioning. BUT since you have a mouth on you it seems there is nothing wrong with the breeding that took place. Icarus just needs time which he will get plenty with us in Muerta. As for your mother she is going with us to Muerta but I'm thinking of sending her to The Pearl to be with Harmi. Your mother has a more Neutral attitude that will help win them over and as for her mate im sure he wont mind being anywhere but with her." Dracul looked to Sin's Rage. A loud snarl
left the massive brute. Pitchra had already handled the matter but
Dracul was not going to be tested in front of everyone. He moved to
Sin's Rage form completely demonstrating the power he held.
"You listen to me Sin... If you don't hold your tongue and watch your respective tone in my presents I will have your head sitting at the top of my den. Your as useless as your mother was. I regret letting her raise you. Hold yourself together and act as a prince of Midnight should act not like a mouthy whelp." Dracul's form was shaking by this point it took everything in him to keep from ripping the boys head off....
[/size]
Omisis watched as the drama unfolded. He lifted his golden form quickly going into a less dominate stance... " My lord I think it's best we leave the lone lands now. It is growing dark and we all have long journeys." He looked at Armedie his face holding a expression of complete lack of emotion " I'll see you soon my lady" he said as if in a whisper... He moved next to Harmi who was on the other side of the group quietly watching the drama of his clan....

Gladiator growled slightly this was a waist of his time... He looked to Aditi then to Dracul " i have to go brother I don't have time for whelp games." He moved to Vlad pushing the whelp " Lets go" He watched as the charcoal male moved forward he then looked at Aditi... "You to little lady come on" He nugged her some trying to get her to follow... He glanced at Armedie who was gladly following.

Dracul watched looking around " To your packs wolves" He said looking to the ones he said to follow him. He stepped into the shadows mitts dissipating into the darkness... To Muerta...

OOC: sorry the Midnight RP goes by really fast... but you can take Deadly wherever you wish to go... still waiting on Cira...
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Plague   The Midnight Plague Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 6:52 pm

Aditi smirked as Dracul noticed the mouth that she ran, and acknowledged her as good Midnight breeding. She would never just sit around and not say anything, though she often liked to stay in the shadows and observe things, staying silent. Not when she was the center of attention though. She nodded as she was give her answers, and sighed as she got up to follow Gladiator with Vlad and Armedie. She looked to Gladiator as he nudged her and urged her to get going, and nodded, following without anymore protest or tongue. The brute seemed to favour her, and it amused her. The others, she was unsure of. Shrugging, she followed.

Icarus watched as things settled down and his group was getting ready to leave. When Dracul led the way, he followed with Pitchra, Sin and Curse, smirking as he went. He felt like a part of something big and important, and it made him feel less feeble and insignificant.
Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

Number of posts : 300
Pawprints : 578
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Plague   The Midnight Plague Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 3:48 am

Junior moved to the place that the clan once stood. Perhaps this was what was needed. Solitude. His kind needed to rule only themselves. They are rear and full of fight. He wondered if they would ever accept him again. He needed to feel like he belonged. Then as if his answers where sent to him Glory showed up with a whelp dangling from his maw. Junior could smell Muerta on the whelp. He cocked his head side ways. He greeted Glory by snapping at him. Glory growled lightly placing the pup down. " Didn't expect to see you here" Glory said in a cool tone. "Like wise" Junior said a bit unhappy. "And who might this fea be" Junior asked a bit interested. He sniffed her noticing the scent of sea water. He growled "Do you know of your family little one?" Junior needed to know. Glory snapped at him "Dont ask her questions and don't frighten her!"Glory felt responsible for the whelp as if she where his own offspring and he would protect her as so.

He moved threw the shadows. Stalking the darkness. His massive mitts lightly hit the ground. He watched the two midnight males. The prince waiting for the right time to show himself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.victorialinepitbulls.webs.com
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Plague   The Midnight Plague Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 10:47 pm

Cira followed her mate without question, though she was quite reluctant to disobey Akira's orders. But she needed to make sure that Deija would be alright, and that they all returned to Muerta safely. The lands beyond their borders was always full of danger and surprises. As they came upon Junior, Cira was indeed surprised to see him, and watched Glory fondly as he kept Deija protected, snapping at Junior for questioning the whelp. Coming up to the two males, she glanced around warily. Why were they here, and who else was around? "Glory, what reason do we have for being here?" she asked him, her blue eyes wide and anxious, "And why did Deija need to come? It doesn't seem safe.."
Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Plague   The Midnight Plague Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 12:09 pm

Junior pinned his ear back looking at Glory "Curse is apart of this?" Junior snorted eyes focusing on the whelp. He shook his head but soon ignored the fact. He noticed Cira as she moved in and listened to her questions.

Glory looked at his mate. "Curse ordered me to bring the whelp out here. Away from Akira. Things got to hot there on her land. The whelp is stolen from the sea" Glory's eyes moved to Junior "He are to stay here till we are called home" His posture kept it's edge. He was on guard watching everything in the trees.
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Plague   The Midnight Plague Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 8:12 pm

Cira's ears fell flat against her neck as she listened to the two males discuss things, before Glory turned to her and explained why they needed to be here. Because the whelp was stolen. Up until now she had never really wondered where the whelp came from, assuming she'd merely been an orphan. But she had been thieved away from her family. She bit her lip as she felt her heart ache for the whelp, wondering if Deija was confused or hurt, but she did not let her emotions surface. She just nodded solemnly, not wanting to question her mate further nor make a fuss. The less of a deal she made of it, the more comfortable Deija would feel, she hoped. After all, the pup had seemed to be adjusting quite well up until this time, so perhaps her first family hadn't been what was best for her...
Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Plague   The Midnight Plague Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:43 pm

Junior stood up fur on edge as a deep rumble escaped him. So the switching of the rulers had happened already. He could feel every muscle in his body twitch. Glory of course being Midnight did not back down. He handed the pup to Cira. "This is clan business old man, and the word that has covered the clan is that you turned your back on your family." Glory's neon green orbs glowed against the now full moon. Junior could feel his rage taking over but it wasn't for Glory. At the tree line yards away Harmi showed himself. Smirking as if things where just a game played by his twisted mind. He moved closer and as he did Glory realized who the rage was for. He shifted his body to face Harmi. Form showing complete dominance as the brute move forward. Both males curled there kissers showing there blood stained fangs.

Harmi approached as if nothing was the problem. He let his white blue crystals scan over the males "Well if it isn't the honorable knights of my sisters" He let a wicked laugh escape him. He moved to them his fur beginning to stand on edge aswell. He lowered his head and raised his tail. This was his land his home. His dry escape. "So I see you guys are staying for a while. You need the protection stand down" He flashed his fangs displaying his dominance as he once did before.

Junior laughed head still held higher then Harmi's form still displaying his elder dominate status. "Your no longer a prince of darkness Harmi. The one who kept you in power is now gone." He watched Glory as the brute snarled at Harmi "Why should we trust you. You flip sides so many times it aint even funny"

Harmi snarled back snapping his jowls inches from Glory. "In the end I'm still midnight royalty old man. I do as I please." His answer directed to both of them.
Back to top Go down
Moohn

Moohn

Number of posts : 472
Pawprints : 817
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Plague   The Midnight Plague Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 4:13 pm

Everything was happening so quickly! One moment she was enjoying Cira's kind company, taking pleasure in the fearsome beauty of her new home. But something called them elsewhere and she was violently jerked away by that frightening bru with the green eyes. It was a rough ride over, and when he finally dropped her, everything had changed. The scents mingled together, all individual yet hearking back to some common strain. Daija looked up at their faces and saw they were all of that same Midnight brood. She didn't know what it was about them exactly, but she knew she was different. Not one of them. Tensions were high. But at least she had Cira and Glory by her side to guard her miniature frame.

One who approached her seemed in just the vaguest way familiar. He sniffed her and she did her best not to flinch. But she realized that the scent clinging to him resembled that of where she had come from. Where that Harmi monster had torn her from. He asked where she was from, but before she could answer she was cut of by Glory's angered response. It made her think. Where had she come from? Truth be told, she didn't know its name. And furthermore, all she knew were the names Mom and Dad. No such names as she heard on these wolves had been designated to her parents. Not that she could recall. They had been uttered before at the very least, but she had done as she was commanded and forgotten them. Well... sort of.

Daija heard the word 'stolen'. Well, she knew that much. The rest of what they said didn't really matter to her. Glory passed her back and she sort of nuzzled into Cira's pillar. As she watched the bru attend to another issue, she felt something sort of well up in her chest. He was scary alright, but in a cool sort of way. Maybe they would teach her to be that way. Suddenly, Harmi made his presence known. She didn't scoot away this time, watching from a safe distance. The words passed seemed to be getting heated, and she grew more and more interested. She had taken a shine to the bru with the glowing eyes, and saw that he and Harmi weren't on even terms. When Harmi snapped his jaws at Glory, whatever had been growing within seemed to blow up in her chest. She didn't throw her self into the fray, but took a few pup-sized leaps forward and released a rapid-fire succession of barks at Harmi. She finished them off with a growl as loud as she could manage. "Leave him alone you, you... stupid!"
Back to top Go down
http://asediado.tumblr.com
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Plague   The Midnight Plague Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 6:35 pm

Cira stood quietly as the three midnight males got into a more heated conversation, allowing Daija to cuddle into her foreleg where she felt safe. Her hackles prickled with annoyance as Harmi tried to claim dominance over all of them, claiming his royal blood. He did not need to forget that he wasn't the only one of Dracul's direct descent. When Daija rushed forward, Cira's gentle blue eyes flew wide open. One bound took her in front of the pup, giving her a gentle push backward. What a foolish, pup thing to do! She had no idea of the dangers. Cira instantly whipped around and looked to Harmi, who was bound to be seething at the little pup's advances. Her eyes flashed neon red at him as she growled. "Do not forget that I also have royal blood in my veins." She was not normally so forward, but she needed to diffuse Harmi's false sense of superiority by reminding him who he was faced with.
Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Plague   The Midnight Plague Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 10:54 am

Harmi gave her a smile. "Yes but you are my niece so act like it and shut up" The male looked to Junior then to Glory "You know, something big is coming. And it will rock this whole world." Harmi gave a special smile. "It will come when all is silenced. When peace is to be said to cover all of Fire and Ice. It would be smart to go home to Midnight Valley." The massive brute sat down on his ebony hind quarters rapping his tail around his base.

Glory listened to his words "Is that why you took the whelp?" His gray form now shaking

Harmi smiled "precisely I needed leverage they failed to take our offer of alliance what better way to ensure a safe passage threw a pack if I carry what is most sacred to them.

Junior snarled " They will kill you if you return Harmi. If you return you will die"

Harmi smiled "All I need is that one trip straight threw the forest of the Pearl. The kid will help with that, and just maybe I'll return her to her pack."

Glory smirked at the idea and how truly wicked it was. He eased up some knowing Harmi wouldn't harm the whelp. He let that ease flow threw him till his rage was gone. "So why are you here Harmi?"

Harmi smiled "Why to protect my investment of course"

With that the sound of pounding paws came. It was as if they had been running for a long while. JR had made it following Cira's sent with the news.

JR collected himself nicely as he reached the four Midnights "My lords.... Curse is fighting with the Queen of Muerta. I came on my own seein that her knights should be there to help her out of the land safely. To bring her here."

It grew silent. So still that the wind was telling its own story. Harmi was the first to speak

"Well lets go help my sister shall we"

Glory looked at Cira his face showing worry "Can you watch the whelp?"

Junior looked at Glory "I'll stay to protect her and the whelp just go help the queen"

Glory gave his mate a soft lick before bolting after Harmi who had already started to run to Muerta. JR was close behind Glory as they made there way beck to the lad of the Witch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Plague   The Midnight Plague Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Midnight Plague
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next