Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

--Hoist the Colors High [MB]

Go down 
+15
Bear
Sheawolf88
WarriorWolf
_Sensable_
Shadowed
wretched
Moohn
EDITOR
Starrlight
Morbid Joke
FoSsY
Cowgurlup0522
akkanatrum
aspenofthedell
Silent
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadowed

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2009-01-10

--Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 1:00 am

--Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 8 Jaques

Jacq perked his auds to her, watching with a little smirk as she made a comment about being clever. It was a devilish thing to say, and the mysterious darkness that held her in that moment sent a shiver up his spine, though he wasn't quite sure what that meant. She winked at him, and his grin widened. She seemed to quickly want off of that subject, and started talking about Calypso and her coming litter. He wagged his tail, and nodded his agreement. "I'm excited too," he said, his eyes narrowing sincerely, "She knew me as a newborn, and now I shall know her little ones. It'll be like having a family again." His tail sank momentarily, remembering his mother and his two sisters, who were long gone from the Pearl and there whereabouts unknown.

His eyes flashed with amusement, and his tail lifted as she said they needn't go back right now, and she wanted to go for a sprint. He bounced on his paws a bit as he watched her get all riled up, then suddenly, she jumped forward and pressed her nose to his shoulder, yelling that he was 'It'. He smiled and laughed and dashed after her, splashing through the shallows as she bit at the water. He weaved through the trees after her. He was tall with long legs, and he was quick, but his mass made it harder to move quickly through the woods like she did. She left bits and pieces of her hair on the twigs and undergrowth, and her scent was all around him as he chased her. He wondered if she was teasing him purposely, or if she just wanted to play. Either way, it drove him on, and he yipped excitedly, almost desperately as he ran around, following her for through the forest.

Suddenly she darted around and was heading back the same way, and he heard her call out a name from up ahead. Khalon? Who was that? Could it possibly be the wolf he'd seen briefly from earlier? His ears flicked back and he felt a twinge of anxiety; Liar obviously knew the male, and he trotted up just as she stubbed her foot harshly on a tree, breaking a nail. He watched with dismay as it bled, and she focused her attention on this 'Khalon' male. She showed genuine emotional concern for him, and seemed to be apologizing for disincluding him in their fun. Put out, Jacq sighed and held his head down. He didn't quite come up to the pair, standing slightly behind and to the side of Liar. Her scent was tantilizing, and it forced strong feelings to rush through him. He couldn't look at Khalon without a strange pulse of anger running through him, and he had to force his hackles to stay down. He wished he wouldn't feel that; he wished he would just be normal and introduce himself, and agree with Liar and invite him into their game. But he just couldn't right now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bravequestk9.com
Starrlight

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 4:22 pm

She followed him. He could not say that he was not pleased, but this certainly hadn't given him time to prepare himself for her questions. For a moment, he considered continuing on, not turning around... but then she darted in front of him, forcing him to pull up quickly. Where had she come from? Heart racing from the startle which he had recieved, he turned to see her staring at her paw, which she had presumably stubbed against a tree. Just as he was about to go over, see if she was alright, she looked at him, accusation clear in her gaze. He dropped his ears guiltily... he should have been watching...

It wasn't until he saw the smile about to shine through that he realized she was jesting him, and he gave a small smile of humor in answer. She must have noticed his lack of response, for soon she was bombarding him with questions, blaming herself. This was why he had wanted time! This was his problem, really.... he had no idea what had gotten into him. She needn't worry! Suck it up, Kal, he berated himself. "It's nothing, Liar, really. I'm fine." He chose not to respond to her question about the tag game, for to follow that chain of thought would be to bring back the anger. Even now, his scent on her threatened, and he felt his hackles rise slightly in response. Taking a deep breath, he kept the reaction slight, so as not to be noticed, but it made his blood boil just thinking about it. Mine. The possessiveness which overcame him scared him slighlty, and also went against his normal chivalrous instincts. Perhaps not. It is her choice. Still, that carnal bru, the dragga within, snarled. Mine.

He really did need to explain, however, and the look in her eyes implored him to reveal his thoughts. She had done so for him, and he had found it comforting. Perhaps it would be the same for her. He opened his maw to speak, then shut it just as abruptly. Jacques had followed, and there was an air of hostility about him that made an answering reaction rise within Khal. He couldn't stop the glare that came, nor the hair at the back of his neck rising. He did not like the way Jacq was challenging his time with Liar. He had never had a male to explain to him the expected reactions of testosterone and females, and as thus had no way of knowing that what he felt was extremely natural. All he knew was that something in him hated any bru near Liar at the time, and Jacq happened to fill that quota.

Kiandra, Keanu, & Khalon

Back to top Go down
http://serien.deviantart.com
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Number of posts : 1199
Pawprints : 1938
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 2:53 pm

-J.a.c.k S.p.a.r.r.o.w -
--Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 8 Swallo10

He could not help the endless cycle that his eyes took. Calypso, belly, den area, woods. Check. Calypso, belly, den area, woods. Check. There was such a tight knot in his gut and he was trying so hard to keep a smile on his face. Hard to look serene when all this turmoil roiled around in his body. When she spoke of all her worrie again he gingerly licked her muzzle. "Shh, don't worry, everything is going to be taken care of now. I'll take care of everything else." He didn't want her worrying over nonessential things. "I'm better than ever." He said though it fell flat through his anxiety.

At her request at keeping everyone at bay he could had smothered her in kisses. The mongrel inside crowed with delight. He was able to keep most of his feelings in check, he did not want to scare his mate. "Of course, no one but Liar will be allowed here." He feared that he might scare the rest of the pack for at the thought of any other than a female approaching a growl rose unbidden to his throat. Calypso, belly, den area, woods. Check...

Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

Number of posts : 1161
Pawprints : 2076
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:12 pm

Calypso

Calypso relished in Jack's soft kisses and sighed laying her head down as her body demanded another contraction. Her breath held and she seemed to focus on Jack to help her through the pain. He told her not to worry but she noted the way his eyes traveled. When the contraction ended she sighed which then turned into a light pant. They were coming faster than she thought they would. Jack's growl then came to her ebony auds and she flattened them against her skull but in the same note she felt pride well up inside for all the power her mate held. "Love." she called softly and soothingly. "Remember...they are our pack...our family." She remembered how protective he became of her when she was in season and she could only imagine what he would be like with the pups on the way. Calypso wondered where Liar was. Not only did she need her here as a healer and her daughter, she needed her here to help with Jack. She could go as the go between until Jack felt more like himself.

She could tell the sun was setting by the soft colors that danced at the mouth of the den. The moon would rise soon and with the tide their pups would be here. Calypso leaned back as another contraction hit. She closed her sapphire eyes and dealt with the pain, like her mother and all the mother's before her.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

Number of posts : 1050
Pawprints : 1889

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 10:00 am

He looked somewhat proud of his catch as he started to walk back, which soon faded. He knew Calypso had requested him to hunt, but... should he even be trying to get back to her now? Red slowed down in his walk, deciding what to do. Knowing he was nearing the den, he stopped, noticing Jack was there. Liar wasn't back yet from her task, clearly. As for the others, he didn't know.

Red set the rabbit down and let out a soft bark, just loud enough for at least Jack to know he was nearby and to alert Calypso he'd caught some food. He cautiously shifted his weight, a little paranoid that Jack would lash out. Shaking his head, he tried to get the thought out of his head. Jack cared for his pack. He wasn't like the others who didn't really have a good friendship with the pack and didn't care about harming them or not. Old habits died hard, though, and he kept himself alert, waiting for a response or for someone to appear to take the meat to Calypso.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Pawprints : 1343
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:51 am

He was being passive. It was more frustrating then anything and she wanted to laugh because it was so ironic that they had switched places. His said he was fine and she felt herself grow a bit angry. Khalon....why did he have to be so stubborn...! She turned to go and continue her game when she felt Jacques walk up. She smiled at him and wagged her tail a little and looked back to Khal to introduce him. "Khalon, this is Jac--" she cut herself off and felt her body pull back a little.

"So this is what she was talking about" She felt so guilty for the most part, but then there was this horrible want for Khalon. She wanted to see Jacques and Khalon fight, to see them spar for her, and yet, she didn't want either of them to get hurt, but she liked seeing Khalon so worked up, his hair standing on end, his eyes wild. Wait, what was she saying. She didn't like this, she couldn't. She was part of a pure pack, she wasn't supposed to like the hostility shown here. "I think we should go back now...Calypso...it was wrong of us to play." She was speaking to Jacques but her eyes were on Khalon and her tail tucked tightly against her rump and she stepped back a little.

"Khalon...I'm sorry, I- heh" she didn't know what to say, for in fact there was part of her that was not sorry at all. Her eyes turned from Jacques to Khalon and she let her head fall forward a little and touch his shoulder. Her eyes were looking up at him the whole time and she didn't know if Khal would even notice. She felt a swelling in her paw but she ignored it and she turned away to go back to her water bowls. She really didn't know if one or both would follow, infact she felt like she'd made a mess for them both.

Her mind was on fast mode as she slumped back, trying to hold her tail as close as she could. She looked like her stomach must have been in pain and she was slightly crawling as a walk. She picked up one bowl, and saw the water held just fine, a smile glinted in her mind thinking of Jacques's bowl. She placed her's back down and took his instead. She wanted to take the shorted route and so she did. There was no way of knowing what was going to happen with Jacques and Khalon, she hoped...she didn't know what she hoped... She walked up setting the bowl down and barking at Jack. "Father..." she said loudly so he'd know it was her. She picked up her bowl and awkwardly crawled up towards the den.

She peered inside the hole and could see the contractions of Calypso's belly, the shake and hear the scattered breath. It was a beautiful noise. "Dad, you should go around this close area, just go in circles. Keep your feet moving, and... I don't know if Khalon or Jacques will follow, I'm just giving you a heads up... I've caused some issues, mother was right about this season thing" She didn't know if this was the kind of thing you discussed with your father, but it's not like he would miss it. She reeked of the stupid smell. "Mom. I'm coming in. I have water, you need to drink something, and whomever is bringing food I don't think you'll want to eat now..." She crawled into the den awkwardly with the bowl and laid it by her head. "Aww, you look beautiful!" she licked her face only a little and backed off. "How you holding up. Anything yet? You smell of birth... you must be leaking fluids. Oh momma! I'm so excited for you! Pups! Of your own! With Jack!" She couldn't help it and she licked the side of her mothers face as a pup would when she was younger.

"I'm here, and dad is here, I told him to make a tight circle around the den. I'm not going to stay in here now though, I'll lay out front to the left. If you need anything call me. I'll be right there beside you. This is something you need to do alone now. Good luck momma!" She felt like a grandmother, and she didn't know why or how but the need to protect washed over her and she felt herself grow hostile a bit. She went out from the den and heard the bark. She barked back "Don't come closer. Someone will come to you" She looked at Jack. "Stay here... dad, you're too... worked to deal with the pack, just stay here." She smiled and licked him on the face.

She walked over towards Red ina somewhat trot. "Oh! Red! Hey!" She smiled and nodded as she walked up. Her body was full of excitment and she forgot about her issue. "Is that for Calypso? She'll need it afterwards. Hey! I have an idea. Red, since Jack is going to do a tight circle around the den, maybe you could do just a little bigger one...or even go find Jacques and Khalon and make sure they haven't killed eachother..." She hoped he'd know why, her scent would have hit him before he even saw her. "And tell them not to come close...Jack is on edge. It's actually kinda scary! OH! I'm so excited, are you excited!?!" she felt her legs tremble and she looked at him with a wide grin... He was such an old friend and yet, this was the most she had ever mentioned to him since she was little. She'd make a point that wouldn't be the case...she was a healer...there was jobs to a healer...
Back to top Go down
https://fniwp.rpg-board.net
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:33 pm

Calypso

Calypso's black thorns perked as she heard Liar's bark and relaxed. She knew Jacq would behave himself around her daughter. She still panted and another contraction came and went. They were coming faster now, closer, and she began to feel pressure down below. She sat back up and licked her belly as if that would help coax the young inside her to come out. Then Liar was beside her telling her that she was beautiful. Calypso couldn't help but laugh lightly. "Oh Liar! I probably look as beautiful as a beached whale!" Then Calypso smelled water. "Thank you Liar." She said gratefully after daintily taking a few laps and laying back down. She listened as she ushered her father out and even though Calypso knew he coudn't be in here while she birthed her heart panged. She wanted him here.

She sighed and began panting once more. "It will be soon dearheart. No I do not hunger now but you may want to try getting something into Jack." Then she heard the excitement in her daughter's voice and her boisterous kisses. Calypso laughed gently and then Liar was gone. She turned and lapped some more water and seemed to turn inward. Panting a steady rhythm she felt another contraction and with it her waters burst.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 1:00 pm

Red saw Liar approached, and smiled. If emotions were a physical thing you can see- not just in the eyes or expression- Liar would probably be glowing very brightly. Her sentences were jumping a bit as she told him he could circle the den and quickly overridded that by telling him to find the two young males- young relative to Red himself. Then she finally verbally mentioned how excited she was.

He laughed softly as he tapped one of her ears in a clearly parental gesture. He had noticed her scent- as if no one couldn't notice, and didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable, especially when she mentioned about making sure Khalon and Jacques weren't fighting. Back in his old pack, when the adults, especially the males, wanted to be affectionate towards the younger females during their season, they'd limit themselves to only using their paws with minimal contact. Naturally, he'd have picked up this habit.

"I'm excited, too, but I'm sure you're moreso than I. You'll be a fantastic sister, that's clear already. And yes, this is for Calypso. I believe it's large enough for Jack to have some, too. If not, I can always go find another one." He was glad Liar was excited and happy, and she's the pack's healer, too, which probably made the experience even better for her. "And I think I'll check on Khalon and Jacques while making my rounds around the den. Just make sure Jack knows I'm doing this. Even I'm a tad wary of him right now, which is why I'm standing here and not any closer." He smiled at his last statement.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 1:12 pm

Liar jerked her head and growled playfully at Red as he tapped her ear. "I'll tell Jack, don't worry, there's alot we all must worry about, specially the scent..." She felt her stomach grow weak and she turned to see that Red was going to check on Khalon and Jacques. "Thank you Red... I'm worried" she smiled and took up the meat he brougth back. "Jack will have to eat this, liking it or not..." She shrugged a little and trotted off. "Thanks again!" she said through a mouthfull of hair and death.

It didn't take her long to get back to the den where the scent of birth was so strong it made her slightly sick. If it hadn't happend already, it was going to. "Dad!" she said as she came up and dropped the carcus. She ripped off a large chunk for Calypso then gave Jack a firm stare. "Eat. Now. Healer's orders, and a request from your mate and your daughter" she smiled, reaching over and licking Jack on the cheek. She walked over to the den and stood outside the door. "Mom. How're you doing?" She move around and let herself come to a relaxed laying position to the left of the door.

It was almost instant, the protective nature that came over her. A small rustle in the leaves and she growled, turning her head sharply to see a rabbit spring in fear away from her. She felt like a nasty beast but it was just natural for some reason that she wanted to kill anything that came near the den entrance. She honestly didn't feel like thinking but her mind raced over Khalon and Jacques and she wondered how they were doing...if Khalon had reacted more or even if Jacques had reacted to Khalon's motion. "Do you need anything...something I can get close by?" she was turning her head to speak into the mouth of the den but her attention was everywhere else, on everything around her...
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

Pawprints : 1290

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 10:47 pm

Jacq said nothing, simply watching as Liar and Khalon spoke lightly, but the look that he was given could not be missed, and soon the three of them were cast into an awkward, hostile silence. Jacques did not look away from Kal's glare, furrowing his brow in frustration, disappointment and more frustration. He did not like the feeilngs building in him, and he wanted nothing more than to make friends and enjoy what was to come of Calypso. This was supposed to be a happy time, and yet he could not force it upon himself. Instead, he felt rage swirling within him, and as the hair on the back of Kal's neck rose, so did his own hackles. His tail stood up, ceasing its friendly wave and freezing in time, and a low rumble began deep within his chest.

There was a wild, stormy look in his ocean-coloured eyes, and he could not peel his gaze from Khalon, even when Liar spoke. He heard his name partially spoken, before she suddenly stopped and backed up a bit, almost bumping into him. He inhaled sharply, taking in her scent as he finally looked to her. He had to restrain himself from making any movements which would lead either to his forepaws wrapped around her waist, or his teeth and claws in Khalon's flesh. He looked to the ground, then back to Liar as she spoke to him. Even he knew they should have gone back right away, but he had wanted to spend the extra time with her. Besides her scent, she had a charismatic air about her, and he rather enjoyed it. He hadn't really had a chance at friends before, and he felt as though he'd missed out quite a bit during his youth.

Suddenly Liar was marching off with her tail tucked, obviously trying to conceal her scent from the both of them. He tilted his head towards her, watching her go. She looked pained, but he wasn't sure whether it was physical or emotional. He felt concern, but soon he was left alone with Khalon. He looked to the male, feeling insecure, awkward and still slightly ferocious on the inside. "Erm... it's Jacques, by the way," he murmured, his tail hanging slightly, still erect at the base. He gave Kal an uncertain look, then started forward, trotting around him and over to where he and Liar had left the water bowls. He saw that she'd picked up his, and shrugged his shoulders, picking up the one she'd made. He didn't know what Kal was going to do, but Jacq figured there was no use standing there staring at each other, no matter how they felt at the time.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 4:44 pm

Red smiled at Liar's reaction, knowing she was just playing. Then she thanked him and left. He turned around, detecting the direction Khalon and Jacques was in, starting to walk in that direction, unsure of what speed he should be trying to get to them. It would be good to hurry if they were fighting, but it would also be bad to approach too soon if they were just talking things out. He headed for the beach, noticing Jacques was there, wondering how much trouble it would be if they really were fighting. He'd only just met Jacques, and liked the dertermination of the young wolf.

Then there was Khalon, whom he'd known longer, also a guardian. He was strong; not necessarily physical strength yet, but his heart was and had a steady friendship with Liar from the times Red had seen them playing with Khalon's other siblings, who he hadn't seen lately. Perhaps, they, too, decided to wander a bit and will eventually come back. At least, if either of them tried to head towards the dens, they'd cross paths with him first and not Jack...

Yana was relaxing near a tree, far from the den Calypso was resting at. It was just a waiting game for everyone else now, and he'd make his appearance again sometime after she gave birth. For now, he settled himself to sleep a while, assuming he'd be able to return after waking up. Judging by the change in activy and routine, it would be soon.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 9:44 am

Jack nodded absently at Calypso's comment about the pack being family. Of course he would never hurt them but then again if they got close enough to his mate, he would make it clear that it was off limits. Again he growled and continued to pace just outside the den. The grunts and noises of pain disheartened him and made his hair stand on edge. He just wanted the pups to arrive, he did not know how long it was until he lost his nerve. Soon enough Liar was here and she rushed past him to her mother and he nodded in his own approval. A bark came to his auds and his dial snapped up and he recognized it as Red, who was wise enough to stay back. Before he could attend to it, which he didn't want to move to far away anyways Liar was up and retrieved the morsel left for them. He made a note to thank Red later. Not now when he was so distracted. Liar's prescence was a great comfort to him and her excited air helped soothed him and bring on his own eagerness. A smile pressed to his lips quickly as she 'ordered' him to eat. Snapping up the meat quickly, his eyes on the forest, he continued to pace around the den site. Waiting...

Every few minutes he would pop his head into the den to see how his mate was doing but found that he could not bear to see her in such pain and quickly slipped back out.

ooc-In school, no time for tables. Ill edit it later, or if you want to put it in the table fossy you can xD
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 6:15 pm

Calypso

Her breath came more quickly now and the pressure below became more intense. She could feel the life moving down the birth canal. She felt her body clench down hard in response and she gritted her teeth. Instinct kept her from whining. Must keep them secret, keep them safe. Her ears pinned while she bore down and then the contraction stopped to give her a rest. She lay back all the way on her side and panted. Liar's soft voice came floating down the opening of the den asking if she needed anything. Calypso licked her lips and whispered back "No love. They are almost here." Calypso's voice was wrought with pain but it was laced with joy. Jack was a comforting presence an image of love and support as he appeared and dissapeared. She knew he worried for her and her heart filled with love, she loved him so much. Another contraction and she gritted her teeth and sat up to bear down. The pressure was great and instict told her she must help push the baby out. The pressure grew greater and then it released and she lifted her leg to aid her child.

Teeth that were meant for tearing flesh gently ripped the sack that held the firstborn without harming a hair on the whelp. Her body was resting a moment. More were on their way but she had to tend this one before they came. Her steady licks were rough but they had to be to stimulate the pup to breath. Calypso felt an overwhelming love when the wet whelp took it's first breath and made it's first puppy moans. Tears lit her eyes. She continued to clean the pup and noted it was male and of a lighter color. He was also a brute of a whelp. Calypso had seen newborns before but he was very large, healthy, and full of vigor compared to the others she had seen. He moaned and squirmed as she tended the cord and nuzzled him close to her teat. He was full of life and will and took to it ferociously.

Her body demanded her attention once more and she panted quickly before once again feeling the pressure of another life within. The contractions came and went. It was faster with the second, the first one had paved the way. Once agian a lump of puppy in a sack appeared at Calypso's backside. Just as gently as she did with the first she tore the sack and went to work with her tongue. Soon the second child was breathing and love poured forth from Calypso. She turned the whimpering darker pup over and saw it was a female. She was overjoyed to have a whelp of each sex and tended to the chord, licking and loving on her newest arrival. Soon the girl, who was just as big as her brother was on the teat and just as full of vigor as her brother who's belly was growing round.

Calypso licked both of them gently. The contractions were steady but not as strong and didn't take her away from loving on her children. Soon her afterbirth came to pass and she cleaned that up quickly. She didn't want the smell of blood and birth to linger too long. Her belly though slightly swollen lay alot flatter than it had been in the last couple months. The pups were big, healthy and strong. Maybe that is why there were only two. She sighed content that her pups were suckling strong. She kissed her son and daughter in turn and then looked up sapphire eyes shining proudly and called softly. "Jack...Liar...they are here."
She trusted her mate and her daughter to see the whelps right now tiny, deaf and blind. But they were fierce. You could see it from the way they pulled her teats and kneeded with their paws.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 8:29 pm

It hit her rather harshly and Liar sat up quickly. The hair on her back rose and her excited demeanor changed instantly into a protective sit. She wanted to snap at Jack for he kept going back and forth and it made her nervous but she held still. The birthing scent was making her sick and she stood and stapped forward. She began her own pace of back and forth near the den. She jerked her attention as her mother's voice exited the den. Her belly grumbled and she stepped back. Her eyes locked on Jack and she pulled her ears back. "I can't go in there..." she said softly. "You must understand...She must... I don't. I've never done this before... Not like how I am" She gave him a crooked smile and jerked a little away. She felt worried for the feelings she had when she thought that the pups were in there...

She took her leave, not saying another word. She went into the woods and started to call. "Khal! Khalon!. KHALON!" she was paniced and she needed to know what was going on. In reality she didn't. She knew what was going on, it was a jealous streak, it was a female in heat that was corrupting her mind. She wanted to kill the pups... atleast now she did. She knew it wasn't normal. It would be over though, she just needed to get away from the scent, that sick scent of birth. It would be okay though.

She saw him, and she smiled as she came up to him. "Khalon. I need to talk to you. I need to talk..." she wanted to get this feeling off her chest, she wanted to tell him what was going through her mind. Her eyes went to Jacques and she pushed into Khal... "Please..." She turned away from him and looked up at him, nudging his chin and giving him a kiss on the cheek...
Back to top Go down
Starrlight

Starrlight

Pawprints : 321

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 1:21 pm

He had been about to spill before Jacq broke in, and now, Liar left. With frustration and guilt he watched her go, yet he kept a wary eye on the other bru as well. It was an intensely tense moment. Was it horrible that even the fact that Liar grabbed the other bru's water bowl made him want to rip this male's throat out. Letting out a hissing breath, he relaxed his muscles forceably, able to now that Liar was gone. He still kept his gaze on Jacq, but showed no sign of wanting to fight. It wasn't worth it, and he got the feeling that he would really enjoy the bru's company in any other instance. Without a word, they parted ways, Jacq picking up his water bowl and departing. Kal did not move, but remained where he was, sitting down and closing his eyes.

This was not normal, was it? It could not be normal. The wolf depends on the pack to survive, and if something such as this could cause that much hostility, it would be against that, would it not? Hell, what did it matter anyway? She was gone, and so was Jacq. Kal would just avoid such situations reoccuring for the time being. Stay away from the pack, perhaps even from Liar? No, he couldn't do that. He couldn't risk the progress they had made, the closeness that he had retained to her, the openness. Yet hadn't he just, by not automatically opening up to her? He should have told her how he felt, why he was acting the way he was, how much she meant to him. Yet like an idiot he had held back, and he was recieving the punishment that every idiot of the heart seems to suffer... total unhappiness.

It couldn't have been long, but it felt like an eternity had passed before he heard his name shouted on the wind. He still had not moved, knowing that because of this important event, he should stay where Liar could find him. Just in case he was needed. The thought had crossed his mind that perhaps she would seek Jacq instead...... but that was ungrateful, and he knew that he needed to banish such things from his mind if he hoped to keep with her. Still, his heart leapt as she skidded into the clearing in front of him, and his eyes lit up noticeably.

That is, until he noticed just how upset she looked. As she buried herself in his chest, he lowered his head, resting it lightly on hers. "I'm here, ready to listen." He sighed. "And perhaps I should do a little talking of my own. But not until you are finished." He waited... perhaps she would want to move. He would follow her anywhere.

Khalon

Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 7:13 pm

Her breath was coming in fast strides and she pressed herself into his chest to calm down.
"I don't know what to do! Khalon. I want to just...feel you" she didn't know if he would understand what she was talking about. "And yet, I want to feel everything about everyone. It's so strange, and I don't like it. And Jacques was being a nice guy, and you weren't around and it was so...weird. And then Calypso, and the puppies are here, and she asked me to come in, and I couldn't. I wanted to kill them" she looked up at him, horror was clear on her face. "They are not my siblings by blood, but they are by love between the three of us, and I really...I really want to go back there and slaughter them. And smear their blood all over the lands, and laugh...and I would enjoy it, because I'm jealous. I'm so jealous of Calypso and Jack." By now she had pulled back and she was speaking through tears, she was fine, she could talk normally, but her guilt was pouring from her.

"They have this love, and honestly. I thought we had it, and you never said anything. And so now I don't know what to do. And their love has puppies, and I've got... none. And I don't think I want them, well, specially now, wouldn't it be wrong if I had pups, because I'd have them in winter... and why is my season so late for me. I'm almost two and six full moons and I'm just NOW getting it. And even when I didn't have it, I always thought you and I would have puppies, and have our own den, and have each other, but you've never said anything to me. You act so personal, and you act so together, and I got mad at you that I turned to someone else and I wanted it... I want what they had. But I don't want it with Jacques. Really. I don't. And for a flash you know, I think I could if I tried, but I don't want to try anything with someone else. And here I am, pouring my guts out to you, and really really really do not want to. I want to be where they were before..."

Again, she didn't know if he'd understand what she ment, but she was talking about her mother and father, and their own time that no one else would have. She took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "I'm light headed..." her legs gave a little and she slowly sat down infront of him a few inches away. "What did you want to say..." she looked up at him, her eyes were lines with tears but no more came. She wanted to tell him she loved him, but he obviously didn't feel the same. He would have said something by now, he was a strong one, not as silent as his brother but he was strong with her. He was honest and everything else she always wanted, protective, handsome, skilled, brave... it was what she imagined as a whelp in seeing Jack and Calypso together. She could be the sane timid one, while Jack was brave and protective just like Khal. And then, when they were alone, if it was spied, she would see Calypso as a strong willed female but also asking Jack for as much of him as he could give, and he gave it to her.

She hated being alive...she should have ended it a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
Starrlight

Starrlight

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 11:18 pm

Khalon stood silently, steadfast, while words poured from her in an almost incomprehensible mass. Yet he understood perfectly. It was the same, instinct taking over, driving her to do things just as he had almost been enticed into a fight with Jacq. He could tell that she was horrified, disgusted with herself, and he knew that any sane wolf would be repelled by the thought of murdering a whelp.... perhaps he was not sane. He loved her, the good and the bad, and he was not driven away by such a small thing as temptation. If she had done the act, it would be different, but obviously her control was enough that she had come to him instead. She had come to him. The trust in that act made happiness come over him like that which he had not known all day, and it was a release of sorts. He had feared she would pull away, that she would turn to another. He needn't have.

She spoke so longingly of pups, of a jealousy of the love of her parents, a jealousy which any sane, single wolf would feel to his or her very core. She was drifting, but he did not mind. He just enjoyed listening to the cadence of her words, the lilt of her voice, and watching the emotions that flitted behind those beautiful eyes like butterflies reflected on a lake. Bright, vivid, yet shifting and surreal. Then she said something, and it snapped him back to the present. Oh, he had been listening, but he was now on hyperdrive. Our pups. Our den....... to have it there, out in the open, so abruptly, was like a fire was lit within him. He had thought he made his feelings perfectly clear, but he had never known, absolutely without a doubt, where she stood with him. It was obvious that she cared for him, deeply, but now...... now he was positive. However, it seemed that the same was not true for her. He waited, watched her finish, her doubts obviously causing her thoughts to be in turmoil.

When she turned to him, asking what he was going to say, he took a step closer, looking at her closely. Instantly the words he had begun this conversation intending to share changed, shifting and taking new form. "I thought you knew." He looked away, then stood, pacing a short distance. It wasn't that it was hard to say..... but to find just the right words! "Of course I love you! I have since I first saw you, as pups. You were so full of life, so eager. Yet what I felt then is nothing like what I feel now. I shouldn't even compare the two. Now.... I don't even know how to put it." He shook his head, then looked at her. "It's like my mind is on fire, and I want to be near you so badly, that whenever I am not, I feel almost physical pain. It's like whenever you are gone, the world goes a bit dim, because no matter what I do, I'm concentrating on you. When I saw you with Jacq, and I smelled you on him, and he on you...." he took a deep breath, "-I wanted to kill him. I wanted to rip his throat out, to tear the scent off of him. That is why I have been so off lately. It's driving me crazy, the jealousy, the need to always be the only one around you. I'm afraid... afraid of what I might do. Afraid that next time, I won't be able to control it..."

He trailed off, at a loss for words now, the look in his gentle brown eyes pleading. She had to understand that it was never her. It would never be her fault. He just wanted her to be happy, to laugh and run joyously, yet he always seemed to bring her down. Now he was putting it all out there for her to judge at will, and if he was mistaken, and she chose to run... well, he wasn't sure what he would do. The time between now and her reply were perhaps the most nerve-wracking moments he had ever encountered, and he hoped never to go through something like that again.

Khalon

Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 9:34 pm

He wasn't saying what she had hoped but it was pretty close. He had so many emotion's running through his face though, and every word, though he had just began, was going back and forth across his face flashing from one to another. And then he mentioned he loved her and she quickly felt her body tremble where she stood. She wanted to rush him, run up to him and snuggle into his pelt. She wanted to lay down right there and not move from their spot. Her body moved slowly as he mentioned Jacques and she felt her ears fall backwards. She didn't want to be here now... she felt so guilty, and yet, the way he spoke about killing Jacques made her slightly excited.

"Khalon." she felt a smile tug at her cheeks and she stepped up to him slowly, her head was slightly turned to the side and she looked at him from the side of her eyes. "I love you..." she pressed her head into his chest and took a deep breath. Her hind legs came out from under her and she sat down with her tassle wrapped around her legs and she pressed herself into him closer. Her breath caught and she held it for a second. "I don't know how long this is going to take... I feel so guilty. About Calypso. And yet... I really wish I could just... do as I said." she gulped a little and then pressed herself closer to him. "Sorry if my scent is making you feel weird" she was wanting to kill whelps, and she was wanting to stay here, right here, and she wanted to...well...she couldn't say it allowed, ever. She wanted whelps with him, and everything she said only seconds ago. But he said he loved her, but he hadn't...something wasn't... she didn't know...
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 1:55 am

Jacques could smell something familiar as he neared the encampment, and it grew stronger as he entered it. He couldn't quite place it, but it was something that reminded him of youth, pups. Was Calypso's litter coming? Suddenly filled with excitement, his heart racing quickly, he forgot all of his earlier problems and ran toward the den he had recently been in and out of. He had been helping Calypso for quite some time getting her den ready. He wasn't counting on Jack being on guard, though now that he was close, he could smell the anxiety surrounding the Alphaess' den, and could see the grass trampled down where Jack had been pacing restlessly. He paused briefly, wondering if he should keep going, but he did not fully understand the protectiveness of a parent wolf. He might have to find out the hard way. Jack and Calypso wouldn't hurt him, would they?

He padded forward slowly, poking his head right into the den where the strong scent of birth and whelps and milk flowed freely from. He put down the dish, and called into the darkness, "Calypso, are you thirsty?" He nosed the dish forward slightly, feeling instinctively that he should not go any further, though he had never been faced with a furious new mother. It just didn't seem right to go in without at least asking. "They're here, aren't they?" he asked anticipantly, "Can I see them? Can I?" His tone was almost whelp-like, and he felt giddy inside as anxiety built within him. He had never seen newborns before. And Calypso had been there at his own birth; now he wished to see her young as they entered the world, nursed and slept and wailed for the first time in their lives.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 3:48 pm

Ooc-jack post....coming sometime. I find him harder and harder to write as of late...
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 12:48 pm

-J.a.c.k S.p.a.r.r.o.w -
--Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 8 Swallo10

The sounds of labor tore at Jack's heart and he huffed anxiously while pacing around the den, lingering near the entrance. The others had not come close, which was wise of them. Then it upped in tempo and his eyes no longer lay fixated on the forest but on the den entrance. His whole body was shaking with excitement and worry. He felt that after this ordeal was done he would collapse from exhaughstion. Then Liar exited the den and he tilted his dial in puzzlement and nodded when she spoke her peice. He realized that she must be having some...conflicting senses.

Jack made a note to go check up on Liar later. Calypso called from the den and he heard the low cries and whines of pups. At first he was frozen in place...pups...my pups..Then a sort of overwhelming rightness settled over him and a smile spread come across his muzzle. He slid down into the den, eyes beholding the two bundles of fur at their mothers teat and a warmth spread throug his body.

He pressed his nose, gently, into both, forever encasing his kin's scent.
Dial turned and looking at Calypso she seemed worn down but not in any dire condition. A small yip of joy broke from his maw and he lay himself on the other side of the pups, pressing the pressure cargo between them in a sanctuary.

Licking his mates face he whispered as if he couldn't believe it. "We did it...you did it. You are amazing..." Licking her face his eyes were beaming. "What shall we call them!?" Lyrics getting a little louder in his excitement.

A male scent flooded his senses and all the indications of another hit him hard. He did not expect the feral part of his instincts to rise up so quickly, they overtook his logical thought and in a flash in was back on his feet, a guttoral snarl bubbled from his chest. Body pushed through the entrance in the face of Jacques, teeth snapping. Jack pushed the bru down, though it was not as hard for Jack's instincts noted that he was already in a somewhat submissive state.

Jaws again clacked close to his face and the fur along his spine rose. After a moment he sniffed along Jacques face and neck, opening his mouth he gently grabbed his snout as if chiding the overeager bru. "You may see them later. Begone." He spoke in a low and harsh voice, though he was not unkind. His head was clearing now and picking up the waterbowl he brought it back into the den and placed it next to Calypso's face.

Hopefully Jacques instincts would tell him enough so that he was not offended. It was the way of life. Laying himself so his body was blocking the den entrance he put his head on his mitts, eyes trained on his mate, body tense from the recent encounter.

Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 6:59 pm

Was alert immediately the sound of quick movements and a horrid snarl, but even so, he could not force himself to move or react. Suddenly Jack was upon him, knocking him to the ground and he yelped his astonishment. Though he had felt wary of entering the den in the first place, he had not expected the sudden, hasty attack. He supposed he was just lucky he was well-known and not disliked. He whimpered and cringed as Jack snapped his teeth mere inches form his face, and found a new, even deeper respect for the Alpha. He was not a force to be reckoned with, and he made it known in his quick, relentless movements. Jacques felt none of the earlier hostility he had felt for Khalon; he remained perfectly still as Jack found his bearings, sniffing at him, before grabbing his snout the way he would a young pup when disciplining, or a subordinate such as himself. He couldn't help but to wag his tail and smile as he was told he could see them later, although he felt a little rejected at being told to go away.

How had Calypso ever been there when he was a newborn? Jack was there right away to fend off intruders. Oh right... his dad was dead. There was little sorrow in the thought, having never known the brute, whom he had now outlived; he'd been dead before Jacques' birth. Laying still on his back as Jack left and took the water bowl inside, he moved only when the brute was out of sight. He quickly flipped to his belly, and sprung to his paws in a hurry, sprinting giddily away from the densite. It had been a terrifying experience, something that would be forever ingrained into his mind, but he couldn't wait until he could see the new pups. It might not be for a few days, when the new mother and father's heightened hormones began to wear down, and everything didn't seem like such a big threat to their newborns. In a way, Jacq couldn't blame them, though he couldn't picture himself as a father like Jack.

Trotting through the woods, he figured he'd best find something to do, because he was no use just laying around and it would only further agitate the Alpha pair if he were to stick around too close to their den. He could scent Liar on the wind, and yet he did not want to go closer to her now. Kal was no doubt there as well, though his scent was not nearly so prominent. Sighing, he shook his pelt out and kept moving. What was there to do? His wanderings soon took him through woods whose air was humid and salty, and he knew he was close to the ocean. Shrugging, he figured he might as well go there. He'd grown rather comfortable there. It was an easy place to go to when one wanted to escape reality, just to stare out at the waves and blank out. He nearly went up to his usual place on the small, high penisula that overlooked the water, but decided against it. It didn't want to get too comfortable.

Instead, he went straight to the sea's shore, his paws coming to the icy water. He shivered, toes stinging with the sensation as the currently small waves washed up over his feet. He could see that the tide was out, and some of the deeper pools still swam with life that could not escape into safer waters. Smirking, he splashed over to them. Small fish panicked, but there was nowhere to swim and hide. Jacques reached in, crunching the skulls of several fish and bringing them to higher land. But he continued his searches, figuring if he was lucky there would be something big and juicy to snatch up. Just as the thought passed his mind, he saw a glimmer of silver, and quickly he moved over to a deep spot, where a desperate salmon was trying to jump right out of the water, hoping to find somewhere safe. But now it had only further trapped itself, lying on its side in the few inches of water that resided on top of the sand and rocks. Jacques killed with a quick bite, and took it back to his pile.

Few other hunting methods were as easy or fun. Spring was better, when salmon would be in abundance in the rivers, plodding upstream to the place that they were born, but even at the start of winter, there were creatures to be found in the puddles that the tide left behind. Small fish were most common and less filling, but sometimes there were larger ones like the one Jacq had found. And there were always clams, oysters and crabs; you just needed to know how to find them. When he spotted a stream of bubbles rising in a shallow area, he immediately set to work digging. The piles of watery, silty sand swirled with the waves, and he couldn't see much as he tried to dig up his prey. It escaped, but soon after, closer to shore, he spotted the strange little tongue sticking up out of the sand, and leapt for it. Claws ripped at the sand, and he unearthed the shelled thing and crunched it dead. He could peel the large pieces of shell off with his teeth, but as long as it was chewed well the rest could be eaten. Licking the salt from his lips, he continued in his solitary game of hunting for the sea creatures.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 8:27 pm

Red was walking in a circle to get to Khalon and Jaques, but noticed Liar's scent moving away from the den again. This time, he wondered why, and realized where she was headed. Instead, he veered clear from them while staying out of Jack's range. Unfortunately, he'd failed to notice Jacques traveling towards the den, and he was caught between wanting to pull him out, or getting driven out himself as well. He hesitantly continued his circling track, only relaxing when he was able to tell that the younger wolf was out of the den.

Then he let his mind wander to the still-mysterious Yana. He hadn't seen the male in some time, but it was clear he was still within the packlands. Red wasn't even sure if the British Columbian wolf had his own agenda. When he first arrived, he seemed preoccupied, but now, he acted like a pack member would. Then again, he hadn't made any moves to harm the pack, even during their more vulnerable times. It still didn't prove anything. Either he was waiting, or perhaps his plans- if any- didn't even involve the pack. He hoped for the latter; Yana was a likable enough wolf, although sometimes he seemed a bit strange. He looked around and noticed that his rounds were taking him towards where Jacques would be, and debated whether he should approach. Deciding to take this detour, he turned in a more direct direction towards the ocean. The company would be nice, although he wasn't sure how long he'd stay. His paws touched a different ground, and he looked up, able to see Jacques in the water.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 11:50 am

Calypso

Calypso had joy in her eyes when she saw her mate greeting their young and he asked what they should call them. But before she could answer a familiar scent filled her nose...Jacques. She looked up and saw the bru and could tell that he was excited and before she could tell him to leave Jack was upon him. It was his right as Alpha and father to the whelps to keep all others at bay. Even his own children should he desire. She sighed softly. She would talk to Jacques about it later. Jack didn't harm him thank goodness and it was probably for the fact that is was Jacq. She was proud of Jack for handling it as well as he did.

Then Jack turned from Jacq and brought her a dish of water. She lapped gently and sighed with content. Their whelps were slowing their nursing at her teats, growing sleepy with bellies full of milk. Calypso nuzzled each in turn. "My love." she said softly to Jack. "We have a son and a daughter." Her eyes shone brightly with joy. "What do you think of names?" She looked at the whelps gently and then back to Jack. She wanted to name them with ties to the sea for sure...it was in their blood. "I was kind of thinking Caspian for the boy? Do you like it?" she asked hoping he would and if he didn't then they would have to come up with something else they both liked.
Back to top Go down
Starrlight

Starrlight

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 12:23 am

Time had stopped, and it seemed as though it would never start again. Forever and a season passed before, finally, she made a motion, and his breath caught, anxious. He had bared his feelings, something that the reserved bru hardly ever did... and he wondered what her response would be. Was he right? Were his feelings returned? What would he do if she denied him? Truth be told, he did not know.

Luckily, he did not need to find out. The smile was the first clue, and his heart leapt as the most beautiful words he had ever heard left equally beautiful lips. I love you..... He of course could not see it, but his entire appearance lit up as though the sun had just come out once again. He had thought himself dying of anticipation, but the sudden release let him know just how tense he had been. "Do you know what it means to hear you say that?" He felt her head press against his chest, and an overwhelming protectiveness came upon him suddenly. He lowered his head slightly. His voice was soft as he addressed her, and held no judgment or disgust, things that one might have expected. "The fact that you feel guilty only shows that, no matter how you want to, you could not do that which you speak of. Jealousy... it's easy to give into it. To let it take control. But know this.... what Jack and Calypso have, their love, and now their family... it isn't too late." Besides, Jack could never feel for Calypso more than I feel for you. Perhaps the same, but never more. His eyes said this clearly, and he pressed himself closer to her, even as she did the same.

He did not want to push her, but he was crazy with wanting her, even as his voice remained calm, his eyes unobtrusive. He wanted her with a fury that was too sharp to describe and a need almost too powerful to hold back. The moment... it was right. Somehow, he just knew it, but he did not know if the same knowledge was with her. There was no way to tell. How he wanted to be good... but the tether within him was straining. He had been good a long time, kept the scent at bay with the control of a gentleman, but something deeper, an instinct long disused, was surfacing. When next he lifted his head, turning his eyes to meet hers, they burned with a meaning that was not there before.

There was only one way to know whether she felt the same. She had hinted as much, but he needed to know, for sure. "Liar," His voice was deeper, and he couldn't keep the powerful undercurrent from running through it, adding a husky tone to his normally chocolate-rich vocals. "Do you.... would you.....?" He trailed off. How did one even start to ask? He had never even considered it before, nevertheless something told him that he did not need to ask. That, if it were right, she would know what he meant. The language of his movements, his poise and his expressions, were unmistakeable if the same thoughts dwelt in her mind. Though he wanted nothing more than to leap upon her, he would never have done so without her consent. It wasn't in his blood, nor his persona to do so.

Khalon

Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:47 pm

Her body trembled as he pressed his head into her chest, she was rubbing her cheek along his fur and she inhaled deeply at how close he was, and how his emotions were just seeping from his pores and she could feel it mix with hers. "Khalon..." she was going to say she wanted him but his words about who she was because of coming to him and not going the other route which she herself didn't want to even think of, made her better. She felt a little bit of hot tears roll down her face and she licked his face after he pulled back. She heard his other question and ignored it while she gave him as much love as she could. It was only after she pulled herself into a sitting position close to him between his front legs in an odd way that she realised what he was asking. Her head dropped down and she saw his paws next to hers. He was so much bigger then she was, what if he hurt her, or what if afterwards, when this attracting smell was gone that he wouldn't care for her anymore.

Her mind went wild with horrible thoughts and she shook a little. He would think that was fear and she turned to him with a sly smile. "Only if you want to" she felt so young right now. As if this would be so corney if someone were to watch it. Her mind was playing over what was going to happen and it made her sick. No. Khalon loved her, and nothing of what she thought would happen between them. He had forgiven her for everything in her life, and he wanted to be around her before even this came and she smiled up at him. "Yes"

It was all too romantic. Khalon's thoughts were going every which way and he asked her if he had hurt her a couple times in the beginning. When Liar's pur entered his ears there was no doubt she enjoyed it just as he did. What didn't take too long seemed to last forever between them. Liar's mind was no longer in fear of what would happen afterwards. Her mind had flashed over from the fear to nothing. She saw nothing but two shadows and that was it. There came a single moment when everything was forgotten for both of them and it was over. Liar was laying on the ground and Khalon wrapped himself around her. The single words of I Love You left his lips to her ears and she copied him in return...

Liar was in pure happiness. Her nose was covered by her tail and she could still smell him. It was that other awkward smell that was leaving. She felt a smile lighten her soul and she pushed herself closer to him. Her eyes were heavy, it must have been some time since she had last slept and here she was about to fall asleep and all she wanted was to stay awake. "Their going to know... how funny" she smiled and lifted her head, turning it to give him a kiss. "I...we...I need to go back there. Will you come? And... stand close enough to see me, but not so close, cause Jack is...well, he's a father now" She licked his cheek slowly and stood up. "I love you Khalon" below her fur her face grew really warm and she turned without another word and paced herself back towards her mother and father.

She cleared her throat as she came up, ignoring any wolf that was around and came up behind Jack. "Mom...Dad...May I?" she poked her head into the den, not thinking about Jack snapping at her. It was there she could see them laying there and she felt hot tears fill her eyes and pour down her face. "Oh..." she brought a paw up to wipe her face off but couldn't. "Their..." she crouched down and let herself lay in the entrance. "And I get to watch these little runts when they're bigger. Congratulations you two... I don't know what to say, how to react. Sorry I vanished at first. I wasn't ready. But mom...their... They're going to be like Dad, I know it. They look so big! So Healthy too. Have you eaten mom? You need to rest" at the word rest she looked to Jack. "You too old man. Please, will you two rest in here, I will watch close to the den...Khalon is at the closest I'll let him. But it looks like were all one big happy family. Dad...you've got another son...or son in law..." she smiled not letting them get a word in. "Rest." was all she said and she turned from them and exited the den.

She sat outside, they could see her back if they looked but she wouldn't speak with them till they rested. There was food for Calypso when she woke. Thanks to Red. And Jack could hunt on his own. And when she wanted to go out and get some leg stretch Jack would have to go in there...Oh, this was alot of work... she felt busy already, but at the same time, her body was to relaxed...her eyes were tired, her limbs felt like noodles and all she wanted to do was curl up with Khalon and sleep... Later though, for now, she would just do her job, while thinking of her...mate, he was her mate right...it was implied now...
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 2:03 am

Jacques was so busy in his hunting game that he didn't notice anyone make an approach, and continued til he had some more shelled morsels filling his jaws. On his next return to shore, he noticed a wolf in the distance, who seemed to be looking at him. Then it struck him that he recognized the brute, and he gave a friendly wave of his tail. He bounded over to his little stockpile of ocean foods and dropped the clams and muscles on top of it. It would be difficult to carry it all back, since it wasn't like carrying around a deer carcass. He'd have to make a few trips, and even then they were just mere snacks, not a meal. But it was still good to enjoy the bounties of the sea. Some creatures might go into hiding for the rest of the winter, but there was still stuff around in this season.

With his stuff piled up now, he walked over to where Red was, though he did not invade on his personal space. "Well hello there, Red!" he yipped in a friendly tone, tassel high and wagging, "Do you ever hunt at the sea?" Then he frowned, wondering if he hunted at all. It seemed he preferred to eat fruit, at least that was what he had understood from their last meeting. But maybe he enjoyed some tasty morsels like this every now and then. "I've got plenty if you want to share," he mentioned, tilting his head, "Too much to carry back anyways, I was thinking of eating most of the clams here and just bringing back fish and crab." He spoke a lot before he was finally quiet enough to let the alter get a word in. Even so, he had more to expand on, and couldn't stop.

"If you like it, we can always catch more, too," he said, looking to the ocean, "There's always lots of stuff to catch. Although... the tide will start coming in soon. Then it'll be too deep to dig for these things." He kicked the pile of clams that had accumulated, and shrugged. There was always the next day, and the next and forever on. Seating himself, he looked to Red with a closed maw, ears pressed forward to see what the brute thought of ocean food and hunting in the water. He hoped the older male would express a little bit of interest, he seemed like a good wolf to hang around, and Jacq wouldn't mind having a couple of different friends to do different activities with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

--Hoist the Colors High [MB]
Page 8 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fire & Ice Wolf Packs :: Archives :: Black Pearl Archive :: Inner Dens (MB)-
Jump to: