Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

--Hoist the Colors High [MB]

Go down 
+15
Bear
Sheawolf88
WarriorWolf
_Sensable_
Shadowed
wretched
Moohn
EDITOR
Starrlight
Morbid Joke
FoSsY
Cowgurlup0522
akkanatrum
aspenofthedell
Silent
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Registration date : 2009-01-09

--Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:47 pm

Her body trembled as he pressed his head into her chest, she was rubbing her cheek along his fur and she inhaled deeply at how close he was, and how his emotions were just seeping from his pores and she could feel it mix with hers. "Khalon..." she was going to say she wanted him but his words about who she was because of coming to him and not going the other route which she herself didn't want to even think of, made her better. She felt a little bit of hot tears roll down her face and she licked his face after he pulled back. She heard his other question and ignored it while she gave him as much love as she could. It was only after she pulled herself into a sitting position close to him between his front legs in an odd way that she realised what he was asking. Her head dropped down and she saw his paws next to hers. He was so much bigger then she was, what if he hurt her, or what if afterwards, when this attracting smell was gone that he wouldn't care for her anymore.

Her mind went wild with horrible thoughts and she shook a little. He would think that was fear and she turned to him with a sly smile. "Only if you want to" she felt so young right now. As if this would be so corney if someone were to watch it. Her mind was playing over what was going to happen and it made her sick. No. Khalon loved her, and nothing of what she thought would happen between them. He had forgiven her for everything in her life, and he wanted to be around her before even this came and she smiled up at him. "Yes"

It was all too romantic. Khalon's thoughts were going every which way and he asked her if he had hurt her a couple times in the beginning. When Liar's pur entered his ears there was no doubt she enjoyed it just as he did. What didn't take too long seemed to last forever between them. Liar's mind was no longer in fear of what would happen afterwards. Her mind had flashed over from the fear to nothing. She saw nothing but two shadows and that was it. There came a single moment when everything was forgotten for both of them and it was over. Liar was laying on the ground and Khalon wrapped himself around her. The single words of I Love You left his lips to her ears and she copied him in return...

Liar was in pure happiness. Her nose was covered by her tail and she could still smell him. It was that other awkward smell that was leaving. She felt a smile lighten her soul and she pushed herself closer to him. Her eyes were heavy, it must have been some time since she had last slept and here she was about to fall asleep and all she wanted was to stay awake. "Their going to know... how funny" she smiled and lifted her head, turning it to give him a kiss. "I...we...I need to go back there. Will you come? And... stand close enough to see me, but not so close, cause Jack is...well, he's a father now" She licked his cheek slowly and stood up. "I love you Khalon" below her fur her face grew really warm and she turned without another word and paced herself back towards her mother and father.

She cleared her throat as she came up, ignoring any wolf that was around and came up behind Jack. "Mom...Dad...May I?" she poked her head into the den, not thinking about Jack snapping at her. It was there she could see them laying there and she felt hot tears fill her eyes and pour down her face. "Oh..." she brought a paw up to wipe her face off but couldn't. "Their..." she crouched down and let herself lay in the entrance. "And I get to watch these little runts when they're bigger. Congratulations you two... I don't know what to say, how to react. Sorry I vanished at first. I wasn't ready. But mom...their... They're going to be like Dad, I know it. They look so big! So Healthy too. Have you eaten mom? You need to rest" at the word rest she looked to Jack. "You too old man. Please, will you two rest in here, I will watch close to the den...Khalon is at the closest I'll let him. But it looks like were all one big happy family. Dad...you've got another son...or son in law..." she smiled not letting them get a word in. "Rest." was all she said and she turned from them and exited the den.

She sat outside, they could see her back if they looked but she wouldn't speak with them till they rested. There was food for Calypso when she woke. Thanks to Red. And Jack could hunt on his own. And when she wanted to go out and get some leg stretch Jack would have to go in there...Oh, this was alot of work... she felt busy already, but at the same time, her body was to relaxed...her eyes were tired, her limbs felt like noodles and all she wanted to do was curl up with Khalon and sleep... Later though, for now, she would just do her job, while thinking of her...mate, he was her mate right...it was implied now...
Back to top Go down
https://fniwp.rpg-board.net
Shadowed

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 2:03 am

--Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 9 Jaques

Jacques was so busy in his hunting game that he didn't notice anyone make an approach, and continued til he had some more shelled morsels filling his jaws. On his next return to shore, he noticed a wolf in the distance, who seemed to be looking at him. Then it struck him that he recognized the brute, and he gave a friendly wave of his tail. He bounded over to his little stockpile of ocean foods and dropped the clams and muscles on top of it. It would be difficult to carry it all back, since it wasn't like carrying around a deer carcass. He'd have to make a few trips, and even then they were just mere snacks, not a meal. But it was still good to enjoy the bounties of the sea. Some creatures might go into hiding for the rest of the winter, but there was still stuff around in this season.

With his stuff piled up now, he walked over to where Red was, though he did not invade on his personal space. "Well hello there, Red!" he yipped in a friendly tone, tassel high and wagging, "Do you ever hunt at the sea?" Then he frowned, wondering if he hunted at all. It seemed he preferred to eat fruit, at least that was what he had understood from their last meeting. But maybe he enjoyed some tasty morsels like this every now and then. "I've got plenty if you want to share," he mentioned, tilting his head, "Too much to carry back anyways, I was thinking of eating most of the clams here and just bringing back fish and crab." He spoke a lot before he was finally quiet enough to let the alter get a word in. Even so, he had more to expand on, and couldn't stop.

"If you like it, we can always catch more, too," he said, looking to the ocean, "There's always lots of stuff to catch. Although... the tide will start coming in soon. Then it'll be too deep to dig for these things." He kicked the pile of clams that had accumulated, and shrugged. There was always the next day, and the next and forever on. Seating himself, he looked to Red with a closed maw, ears pressed forward to see what the brute thought of ocean food and hunting in the water. He hoped the older male would express a little bit of interest, he seemed like a good wolf to hang around, and Jacq wouldn't mind having a couple of different friends to do different activities with.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bravequestk9.com
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

Number of posts : 1050
Pawprints : 1889
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:07 am

He continued to watch Jacques, with some interest. True, he'd been on the beach before, but only in these lands. Where he came from, there were no oceans nor were there wolves who knew what these oceans offered. When Jacques pulled out something that didn't look like a fish from where he stood, he only had a few seconds to think about what it could be when he was noticed.

The younger approached, seemingly in a good mood, which he decided was a good thing. Perhaps Liar wouldn't have to worry so much. As the other sat down, Red smiled, replying, "Hello to you, too, Jaques. Where I used to live, I only hunted on land and in rivers. There was nothing like a sea; this is the first one I've seen." He looked at the pile of clams, finally able to place a name to them thanks to Jacques and continued, "Although I am intrested in these... clams, did you call them?" He nodded lightly at one of them, "To be honest, I've not seen or heard of them before. It wouldn't hurt to try them, though." He paused to grin, "We learn something new every day, don't we?" He thought back to their first meeting. Each wolf had their own expertise, though.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Number of posts : 1199
Pawprints : 1938
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 3:15 pm

Jack knew that none would challenge him on the actions he took with Jacq, not even his wife. So it passed and was not to be spoken of in that time. Eyes fasted on the small creatures that were his children he again pressed his nose into their fur, taking in their familiar and unique scent all at once. Calypso drank the water...which was good. He would have her needs sated before his own. "They are beautiful" he whispered reverently. Calypso suggested the name Caspian and a small quirk of a smile appeared on his muzzle. Yes it did have a sort of ring to it, didn't it? Opening his muzzle to speak his aud twitched at the sound of another but Liar's scent filled his nares and he relaxed marginally. She seemed well enough at the entrance of the den, but wisely she chose to go no further.

He allowed his daughter that much, after all she was there to take care of Calypso. She spoke of a son in law and an even larger smile bloomed across his features. "A well path you have chosen my daughter." Then she was off, loves blush in her starry eyes. His brain was settling back in and he looked at his mate. "If one is to take up the brave mantle of Caspian, than our daughter shall have no less of a strong name, Atla, I think would prove a hearty namesake." Cool tongue slid over Calypso's muzzle and he shivered with pleasure. It was their own family!
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

Number of posts : 1161
Pawprints : 2076

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:35 pm

Calypso

Calypso smiled at Jackl;s whisper and then her obsidian ears cupped forward as she heard Liar. A smile bloomed across her face. She knew that Liar was growing up and she also knew that their new son in law had to be none other than Khal. She nudged her newest children and looked up at Jack when he agreed to the name Caspian for a boy. And then he uttered their daughters name...Atla. "It's beautiful Jack. Caspian and Atla." she sighed and smiled as Jack kissed her and she leaned forward and kissed his muzzle in return. She sighed content and nudged her children...their children and kissed them each before laying down feeling safe and secure with her mate by her side.
Back to top Go down
Starrlight

Starrlight

Number of posts : 220
Pawprints : 321
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 7:31 pm

Heaven. That was where he was. Where else could he be? Where else would he have this? She was lying next to him, curled close, yet she felt so much closer. One. That which they had just done had opened him up completely, and her as well it seemed. There was no awkwardness left, and no doubt, at least on his part. He had worried, at first.. she had seemed so nervous of him... he had almost retracted the offer.

How glad he was that he hadn't.

Glancing over, he watched her breath cause the fur on her tail to sway softly. So delicate, but so full of life. It was hard to imagine how such a vivid creature could be contained in such a petite, beautiful form. His lust was gone, replaced by pure tenderness and love. She lifted her head and he shifted a bit, allowing for a more comfortable position. He was loath to leave this moment, this place, but she was right. He grinned as she kissed him, and nuzzled her cheek, returning the kiss. "Wherever you go, I will follow, love." His grin was good-humored, a response to this cheesy remark. It was too bad, but he knew that he would not be allowed to see the pups yet. Liar, she would be allowed inside. Her father knew she would do no harm to her siblings. But Khal wouldn't be trusted, not yet at least.

This was only a minor disappointment, though, and nothing that could possibly lower his spirits. There was no way that anyone would not know what had happened here. They both were glowing. Khal's eyes shone as he gazed at Liar, watching her rise and begin to leave. Getting to his paws, after stretching cramped muscles, he padded after her. Before getting to the den, however, he paused, letting her go on ahead. A tad anxious, he sat down, not wanting to approach any closer. Jack wouldbe around, and he did not want to anger the alpha, not now that he was seeking to mate his daughter. Jack's blessing would be a huge part of this... a sour taste hit his stomach at the thought. Jack loved Liar so much... what if he thought Kal not good enough? Not only was he a father, he was the alpha...

He smiled as he saw Liar exit the den to sit near the entrance, on guard. His tension left him and he lowered himself slowly into a lying position, his own sense alert and on watch as well. He wouldn't let any pass close to this place. They would wait. For now, the family deserved this time.
Khalon
Back to top Go down
http://serien.deviantart.com
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 3:58 pm

-J.a.c.k S.p.a.r.r.o.w -
--Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 9 Swallo10

A warmth bloomed in his heart as his body sheltered his family. His very own family! Never had he born his own offspring, though he loved Liar like his own. Beaming he groomed the squirming bodies of his children pleased that they were healthy. He was sort of glad that it was a small litter for it would be easier to care for and not as taxing on Calypso. My dearest, surely you must wish to rest now, I shall inform the pack of our new additions and perhaps in a few hours time when the birthing scents dissipate they shall see their new packmates. He knew that the pack would be eager to view them, but only after the scent of birth disappeared for like Liar it could ignite a deadly instinct of jealousy. He would not chance his children in that manner. Though he imagined that all in his pack except those youngest had mastered the control of their instincts enough that if it were to come upon them they could shove it down. Looking at his mate for his answer he smiled softly at her weary face.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 5:22 pm

Calypso

Calypso sighed and smiled as Jack caressed his children. Her obsidian ears cupped as she listened to his words and she nodded. She did need the rest. When she awakened she would have to move the pups and have someone fetch the hide. Hopefully it was dry. This wet moss needed to go and it would help rid the birthing scent from the den. Calypso didn't want to attract predators. She layed back and sighed again. Her blue eyes half lidded with black lashes. "I love you Jack..." she said softly as her breathing steadied into a soft rhythm. "We will be here when you return." she said sofly and curled her body then protectively around their whelps.
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

Pawprints : 1290

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 12:16 am

Jacques was quite surprised to hear that Red had never seen the sea, at least not before coming here. But then again, that was probably because he'd been born here and was used to seeing the churning waves and tasting the salty air. He couldn't imagine never knowing it. There were certainly things out there that he did not know, he was sure. He smiled and nodded his head as Red said they learn something new every day. He had to admit that the saying was quite true, there was always something new to learn, even the smallest bits of knowledge to behold. He pushed a medium-sized clam toward the other male, and gathered a larger one toward himself. "I'll show you how," he said, and bent down to grab the seashell in his mouth.

Crunching down with powerful jaws, the shell cracked. Immediately he started separating as many of the bigger shards that he could from the liquidy flesh inside, spitting them to the ground. A few smaller bits wouldn't be bothersome. He chewed it all well before swallowing, and wagged his tail with delight. It was a fun, salty little treat that was only to be had in the lands of the Pearl. "Just make sure you spit out the bigger pieces of shell and chew the smaller pieces well," he advised, "You don't want to end up choking! These things are pretty good little snacks, I think." Smacking his lips, he reached down for another one, crunching it up in his jaws and spitting out the big chunks of pointy shell. Then he looked to Red, wondering if he'd try it and like it - he sure hoped so.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 2:19 pm

Yana woke up, and looked around. That was right- he'd fallen asleep deeper into the pack's territory and away from where Calypso was having her pups. Tilting his head, he wondered whether it was safe to go back, having mixed feelings about going back at this moment. Perhaps he'd take a slow pace back to the rest of the pack so he could be sure the scents would be gone. He liked pups, but only after they were cleaned up and aware of the world around them. It was probably why he'd never bother to go out of his way to find a mate. Figuring it'd be best to start walking, Yana easily found the direction to head towards, and started walking, neither in a hurry or walking too slowly.

He watched Jacques bite down on the clam, curious to see that the shell was hard, but feeble enough for a wolf to break. Red came to the conclusion that the shell kept most animals from eating the meat inside the clam. Taking the advice from the other, he immitated the motions of biting on the medium-sized clam, already able to taste some of the liquids that seeped through the cracks. So far, it tasted... different. Not a bad different, though. Then he proceeded to get rid of the larger pieces, silently agreeing that he wouldn't want to get this stuck in his throat.

When all the larger pieces were gone, he chewed on the flesh and smaller shell pieces, comparing the texture to that of the land animal meat and fruit he was used to eating. The closest thing it resembled was some of the softer fruit he ate, but the clam was still much different. After swallowing, he paused for a moment, in thought. It was a type of food he wasn't used to, so he wasn't immediately sure if he liked it. Slowly smiling, he commented, "I wouldn't say clams are my favorite, but they're pretty good. They're different, but in a good way." He started to pull another one towards him, making sure to let Jacques have the larger ones. Even after traveling, Red had this habit of letting those younger than him get the best selections despite never having pups of his own. It was one of the few things he had with the other members of his birth pack. He liked it here much better, though.
Back to top Go down
Morbid Joke

Morbid Joke

Number of posts : 62
Pawprints : 25

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 9:54 am

M i l e s . . .
Damn, boy, you gotta stop runnin' off, or they're going to just think you're some freeloader. Having been traveling at a steady jog, the dingo gently swung his paws forward, catching the earth so that he would stop moving. Swaying a bit at the momentum, his eyes and head gyrating around, he pointed his nose into the air and inhaled a few times. Tipping his ears forward, swiveling his steps left to right, he picked up Jack's markers to the north of him. Looks like I'm going the right way, hopefully they'll understand my wanderlust is over. I need to stick to home for now, I think. Shuffling his paws, he launched forward again, steering his way in the direction of the Black Pearl's border. He didn't have to slow down to find it, because once he crossed it, the powerful scent of the marker blasted into his nose briefly. Running onward, he tipped back his head and let out a few howls, letting them know he was coming. Hopefully they wouldn't be too bitter at his disappearance again. He'd have to find a way to get them all to trust that he would be around again, considering his random leaves, it probably didn't leave the best impression of the dingo in the eyes of the others. As he ran, his mind raced also, wondering how everyone was and how much the place might have changed in his absence. Not too much, he hoped.

OOC: Oh hai. >.> I'm making my crappy entrance back into F&I.
Back to top Go down
http://morbid-joke.deviantart.com
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:14 pm

-J.a.c.k S.p.a.r.r.o.w -
--Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 9 Swallo10

He looked lovingly down at his mate and with a last nuzzle he turned and exited the den shaking his coat free of dirt. Stretching his limbs he felt limber and young as a newborn himself. Taking up a light trot he traveled a little ways from the den when a howl came to his auds and it took him a moment to place it...Miles. Hmm.. Wonder where he has been...Jack was sure that there would be an explanation. Guess he came at as good a time then ever. For now he lifted his head into the air and let his vocals caress the sky. A howl to summon the pack. Tonight would be a joyous time to celebrate the birth of his whelps. He buzzed with excitement. His overwhelming instincts of protection finally abating.

Taking a seat with a tree to his back he waited. Hopefully it would not take them long to come..

Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

Pawprints : 1290

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:05 am

Jacques smiled as he watched Red bite into a clam for the first time, amused as he watched different thoughts pass through the brute's eyes, and finally a smile emerged. His tassel wagged when the older guy commented that it wasn't so bad. It certainly was different from the meat of the land animals, and fruit too. It had smelled sweet, and Jacq could imagine what it tasted like. "I agree," he said, "They aren't my favourite either, but they're a pretty good snack, good to fill the stomach. And they're fun to catch too, though the water's getting colder now winter's coming." He noticed that Red ate the smaller clams, allowing him the larger ones. It was a friendly gesture, and it made him feel good that he had come back to the Pearl and met the wolves here. He shouldn't have spent his whole summer alone.

Suddenly a howl entered the air, and Jacq recognized the strong howl of the Alpha, Jack. He lifted his ears, tail flicking into the air curiuosly. What could he possibly want? Wouldn't he be tending to his newborns right now? Maybe he felt it was time for the pack to see his pups now, or maybe he needed to make a public warning about approaching Calypso's den. Anxiety of every kind flooded his heart, and he looked to Red, tilting his head. "We should go back," he suggested, "Could you possibly help me carry a couple things?" There wasn't a lot, but it was different from dragging a big carcass. There were too many little things to carry in his mouth at once. Crab, clams and a nice-sized fish. Everyone would have a snack, at least, though a meal would be preferable not long after.

Suddenly an idea lit in his mind. He remembered Liar's dish for carrying water. If it could be done for the liquid, then why not solids too? "Wait, this could be easier.." he said, feeling quite clever, though it was a puppish feeling of accomplishment. He rushed toward the woods, his tail flailing behind him. He reared up against a tree trunk and ripped off a large chunk of bark, then turned and ran back to the water's edge. "We can load it all on here!" he yipped, and started piling clams and crab bodies on the big piece of bark. The fish just wouldn't stay, continuing to slip away every time he put it on the pile. Grumbling, he looked to Red. "Maybe you can carry this," he said hopefully, wagging his tail. Now he was getting excited. Grabbing onto the edge of the bark, he started back toward the main area of the Pearl's territory where Jack would be. He almost wanted to leave behind the fruits of his hunt to rush onward, but that would be a waste of time.

Forcing himself to take on the slow pace, he dragged the bark impatiently. Finally he reached the clearing where Jack was, and he ditched his catch and ran over to the Alpha, sitting restlessly in front of him. Surely Jack would be able to see the spark of excitement in his eyes; he just hoped he wasn't going to be disappointed. He hoped it was at last time to meet what he would consider his younger siblings.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 11:44 am

Red, by Jacques' comment, guessed that these clams were most likely unfishable in the ocean during winter, or was water was just too cold; he wasn't entirely certain yet. Still, he had gathered more useful information about this place, although he wasn't sure he well this knowledge would be retained. His long-lost brother had always been best at remembering useful tidbits.

He recognized the howl as Jack's, and wondered if he was ready for the rest of the pack to see the pups so soon. He turned his attantion back on the yougner wolf asking for help to carry some of the food, but then he darted off, saying to wait. Soon enough, he came back, a piece of bark on tow. He smiled at the resourcefulness, as well as excitement of Jacques, piling everything onto the bark, noting that the fish wouldn't stay on. When asked to carry it, Red said, "Of course I would," and took a step towards the fish and delicately picked it up, using just enough pressure to keep it from sliding back onto the earth.

He was quite content at the sight of the activity and excitedness. It was something he hadn't seen for some time. When he noticed Jacques left the seafood in favor of quickly going to Jack's side, he place the fish near the piece of bark and also walked over, choosing to stand somewhere nearby.

Yana, while walking, heard the howl as he got close, and silently congratulated himself on his impeccable timing. He sat down a distance from the alpha, a grin and nod in his direction, then sat down, somewhere to the side. There were sure to be those much more excited than he was, and he didn't feel like getting pushed out of the way to get the first look at the pups. Lucky for him, for a bit later, an excited wolf dropped whatever he was carrying with him to run right in front of the alpha. He glanced at Jack, but it seemed that this was a pack member he hadn't yet met. Then he noticed the maned wolf, Red approach closely behind.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Pawprints : 1343

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 7:02 pm

He came out of the den. Liar relaxed though she gave him a stern look as to leaving Calypso behind in there. She stood and looked at Khalon laying on the ground before she turned her head back into the den. "Mom..." she said, walking into the den. She saw the pups and tears rimmed her eyes before she leaned over and licked her mom's cheek. "Dad's calling the pack. Are you ready?" she gave a weak smile and then turned away. "Good job mom" she said softly and walked outside stopping to look around and then walked over to Khalon. "Hello" she said softly laying down beside him. "I'm exhausted still" she smiled and nuzzled him under the chin. "Guess we're going to have a pack meeting. It's kinda weird, to think that now I'm not next in line. It feels better though, but it's weird." she smiled and laid her head down. Would Jack come back here or would he stay where he sent the howl, that would mean she'd have to move, she felt lazy right now...
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 12:10 pm

Calypso

Calypso was curled around the tiny balls of fluff. She had dozed lightly and heard someone approaching. She looked up and saw Liar and wagged her tail softly. It was plain to see she was tired but she was glad to see her daughter. "Liar..."she said softly and then kissed her cheek in return. "You have a brother and a sister." she said softly. "I will be ready for the pack. I am tired but they are so excited to see." She smiled softly and turned to softly nuzzle her children in turn...including Liar. Then she watched her daughter leave...she was a grown wolfess now and Calypso was proud of her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 1:29 pm

Junior moved into the land. He could feel the familiar soil tingle against his paws. He had been gone a long while but it was good to see a familiar home. He let his crystals scan the terrain. Then he heard a all to familiar howl. It was Jack? Had his Beta become Alpha? He cared not he was here for a home not to rule. It was a role he new Jack could carry threw. He moved tord the howl as the terrain split into the familiar gathering area he looked at Jack and as he sang his song he let out his own powerful one. It was his greeting. Once Jacks finished he stopped looking at the brute waiting for his reaction. His massive form standing still as if it where a statue. He waited for his alpha's reply.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 12:06 pm

-J.a.c.k S.p.a.r.r.o.w -

Jack looked at those in attendence and smiled happily. He figured the others would come soon. Looking at Jacques he felt his own excitement flair, his early rebuke towards the bru forgotten. Opening his maw his began to speak in a slow tone that did not mask the pride in his voice. "We have had the successful birth of two whelps! Atla and Caspian are their names and..." A howl cut across the skies and Jack paused and frowned thinking his ears decieved him. Turning his head he looked at the brujo standing before him and his mouth gapped slightly.

Junior? What...where had he gone all this time? He was happy to see the bru but a rising sense of challenge also skittered across his gut. Quelling his feelings he looked at the old alpha and spoke with obvious astonishment. "Junior...where have you...what...welcome back..." He paused gathering his thoughts and laughed. "Well look at what the storm blew in..." He spoke in an affectionate tone and dipped his head to him. "I suppose you wouldn't mind exposing to us how you came to be here again?" Or where you had gone in the first place? It had been a blow when the old alpha had vanished.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 5:49 pm

Junior gave the brujo a reassuring look. He was not there for his thrown just to be at peace. " It was a family matter that brewed up and for the safety of the pack I had to leave or they surly would have came here for me and caused all kinds of havoc. I'm here simply as a friend looking to finish his days in peace." His lyrics where true... He didn't want jack to feel he had to watch his back. Letting his gray form take seat he waited for the pack to gather so he could see who all lived here.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 10:46 am

Calypso

Jack's howl brought a smile to her lips and she licked her children lovingly. Caspian made little puppy noises and nudged on his sister. Calypso smiled seeing it and her heart was full and warm. Then another howl came and Calypso pinned her ears. Was that Junior?....surely not? She thought and then nuzzled Atla. She stood and nosed her whelps together to peek out the den entrance. Right now with Junior, the old alpha's presence she was concerned. Her blue eyes were almost all that could be seen shining out of the hole and every so often she would take a glance at her round bellied pups that were snoozing around eachother.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 3:31 pm

-J.a.c.k S.p.a.r.r.o.w -

Jack felt rude for allowing his feelings show so that Junior had to reassure him. Though...it did make him feel better. He had been an alpha for too long now to revert back to beta. Smiling he nodded to Junior. "It is good to see you back here old friend." For he truly was glad to see the hessian again...though he hoped that Liar did not recognize. She did not need anymore emotional stress in her life. "I don't know if you heard what I was just telling the pack...but Calypso has given birth some time ago and I was going to bring the pack to introduce them to our children. If my mate is comfortable with it, I am sure you would be able to greet them as well." Wagging his tail he shifted his body letting everyone know that now they would go and see the pups...his pups. His chest tightened with immense joy.

Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 10:13 pm

She had fallen into a light gaze as she waited for Khalon to answer. "We need to find your siblings..." she said aloud, though she might have well been talking to no one it was no more than a whisper coming from her lips. She stood and stretched, feeling a burden in her belly preventing her from going into a full length release of tension. Was this the pregnancy. Did her body already register the fact she was going to be a... her mind couldn't wrap her mind around it... 'mother' She didn't think it were right but she felt it was. Along the lines of a smile she looked back at Khalon. "Come on" she said softly, stepping away and walking over the fallen trees from past storms here towards Jack and an oh to familiar scent.

She came up, wagging her lush plume to meet her father. It was here she recognised the brute and a smile lit up her features. "Junior!" she said, coming closer and laying her head on his shoulder. This is the reason she lived in the first place, not Jack. Though she was thankful for how she'd gotten here, it was this bru who had made the 'lie' in the first place only for his idea to be replaced by Jack and Calypso, not Angel and Junior.

She pulled back and beamed at him. "It's been so long old friend, old father" she must have known that other's would think her to react differently, but after her escapde of annoying emotions she couldn't help but feel gratitude for all of their choices when she was younger. "It's me Liar, I don't know if you remember..." she felt a pang of...what, sadness if he wouldn't remember the life he drastically changed by his little scheme. "It has been so long... now that I'm older. If you wouldn't mind speaking to me in private Junior...?" she smiled at him, then looked at Jack, then back in the direction of Khalon to see if he had followed...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 12:47 am

"Congratulations friend on the young ones" Junior said with a smile " Call to me if she wishes to see me jack if not I'll give her the space she needs" He knew how new mothers where and crowding never helped.
Junior pinned his ears back... amongst the wolves he searched for her... His angel.. but could not see her... He signed crystals watching the group then looking to Liar... " If it is what you wish of me yes we can speak" He said softly to her... He remember vagaly of her but did not wish to say it. It was a long time ago... He waited for her to move so he could follow lifting his massive gray form to show he was ready...
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 12:55 pm

And so the walk of old knowings began. Her voice hadn't broke yet but she had a smile on her face as she walked with Junior. "A long time ago. A wolf from this pack stole me when your little one was taken. With a slight bump to the head I was forgotten by myself and told a lie by you. I'm brought up not to lie, but that lie you told. Junior. It was the best lie I have ever heard." She smiled at him, stopping and looking at him. "I have no way how to thank you. For keeping me here, and not... telling Jack to take me back. I'm sorry your family were to much of a hassle for you to leave but I am so thankful for what you did. If I was still in Jabbar. I'm afraid of the tool I'd be. I don't know them. But...they scare me in my nightmares. Jack took me in, when you left, and Calypso and he raised me as their own."

She took a deep breath and kept going. "and because of them. I've found love. And I too will have children of my own someday soon." A shy smile lifted on her face and she smirked. "I guess, through all of this. I just. I want to say thank you... I mean it. It's a thanks I don't know how to give to many wolves and yet. I waited for the day you'd return, and...and Angel too, so I could thank you both." she jerked a little back, afraid to mention Angel but she knew the fem would return one day, she had to...everyone was coming back.

Liar waited, letting her words wash over him. She liked this ol' bru. He was like a father to, or had been, nothing like Jack would be but he was still a father to her... and she was grateful...
Back to top Go down
Starrlight

Starrlight

Number of posts : 220
Pawprints : 321

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:18 pm

It was a while before she joined him, and his heart swelled in response to the joy that shone out from her bearing. Obviously Calypso was fine, and her pups as well. Khalon had not felt tension or sorrow in the air, but still, he breathed easier with this assurance. He loved Calypso, and many things could go wrong in the bearing of pups. As Liar lay down next to him, he accepted her nuzzle, returning it in kind before resting his head beside hers. He too was exhausted, though not quite so much as she herself. After all, she had been assisting Calypso all day. His drain was more caused by the contentment that now relaxed his muscles, causing his body to refuse any request to move. It was that sort of a day, the kind when all one wanted to do was lay beside the one they loved, trading words or just sharing the sunlit silence. Of course, however, that was not to be. Jack would muster the pack soon.

He listened as she spoke of her thoughts, his mind unable to come up with a suitable answer. It must have been strange for her. He himself felt... almost a relief. It would have been a weight, granted a small thing when compared to spending his life with her, but a weight all the same, to know he would one day replace Jack. Now that requirement was gone, and he felt somehow that they would be the happier for it. He would have accepted the task gladly if it meant standing beside her, but now... He did not know, however, if she shared this thought. Perhaps she had wanted that life. Just as he was about to respond, she spoke again, and Kal felt his body tense. Kia and Keanu. He had not thought of them, and instantly, the lurking guilt of it sprang upon him, like a predator, just waiting to strike. She was right. Still, however... while he felt guilt for not having missed them as of yet, he did not feel any anxiety in regards to their disappearances. Somehow, he knew that they were fine. He knew the feeling to be genuine, for they had been seperated before on their travels, never for long, but always the sense of one another remained there. He would know if something had happened.

"Perhaps, after the meeting, I can ask Jack to give me leave to look." He touched Liar's cheek with his nose. While he was not too worried, his smile did not quite reach his eyes. It was odd that they had disappeared.

He stood when she did, ready to go meet Jack, to join the pack once more. She went on ahead, immediate striding forward to greet a new, strange bru, whom all seemed pleased and surprised to see. Khalon did not recognize him, but then again, why would he? After all, he could still be considered a stranger to these lands, his time here not nearly as long as the others who had lived here all of their lives. For a moment, he felt a tad out of place, his siblings not present. He had always had backup... he needed to find them.

Dipping his head to Jack, he turned his gaze back to Liar, watching the flutter of changing expressions across her beautiful features. He would wait here until she was finished... this wasn't his place. Flicking his ears back, he kept alert, hoping that he would catch a sign of his kin returning. Perhaps they had gotten sidetracked. He wouldn't put it past Kia to be chasing shadows on the far edges of the territory.
Khalon
Back to top Go down
http://serien.deviantart.com
Moohn

Moohn

Number of posts : 472
Pawprints : 817

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 12:50 am

--Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 9 Lennox10

The hessian had been off on his own... again... as Jacques had found friendship in others, and others had found interest in the rest of the pack. His pads carried him around the borders, exploring the familiarity of the sea. He was still new here, green, they would have called him back home. He laughed softly to himself. His eyes met nothing but his own paws as he wandered, though not aimlessly, closer and closer to the pack.

Suddenly that howl sounded. Will knew Calypso had been pregnant upon his arrival, but didn't know she had gone into labor during his short travel. The call was one with which he wasn't entirely familiar, though he knew immediately it was that oc Jack, a king's tone to it. He arrived slowly, knowing the brus would not be welcome as quickly as the faes. He would be welcome least of all, the newest to the pack and by far the least familiar. But as he approached, a more welcome air, much to his relief, prevailed. It seemed there was another here, though he was a familiar bru as well.

Will kept his distance, on the edge of the gathering pack. He didn't sit, didn't pace, just waited, hopefully allowed to welcome new life into the world. His throat was silent, far from temptation to give a whine. His eyes, though he did not realize it, gave away an odd desire to see the young, a faint pleading, far from begging. Hopeful... excited seemed to be the word.
Back to top Go down
http://asediado.tumblr.com
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 11:13 am

Calypso

Calypso's form came forth from the dark of the den but her hindquarters still rested in the opening. Her figure had deflated and she looked almost normal if not tired. The birthing had been a tough one and if the pups had bigger heads the song Jack would be singing now would be a sorrowful one. She wagged her tail seeing the faces of her pack coming to welcome the future. She still felt anxious about the whole thing though. She licked her maw and spied Junior with Liar. Her ear cocked slightly. She hoped this wouldn't cause hurt for her daughter. Her sapphire gaze then turned to Jack and she looked at him lovingly and with pride. He was her mate, the father of her whelps, and the alpha. "We can let the pack see them now.." she said softly and turned back down in the den to await Jack to help her bring the whelps. She smiled. Good thing she didn't have seven in there...she thought, though she had wondered for as big as she had gotten.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

--Hoist the Colors High [MB]
Page 9 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fire & Ice Wolf Packs :: Archives :: Black Pearl Archive :: Inner Dens (MB)-
Jump to: