Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

--Hoist the Colors High [MB]

Go down 
+15
Bear
Sheawolf88
WarriorWolf
_Sensable_
Shadowed
wretched
Moohn
EDITOR
Starrlight
Morbid Joke
FoSsY
Cowgurlup0522
akkanatrum
aspenofthedell
Silent
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
_Sensable_

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2009-01-13

--Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 5:13 pm

Junior looked at Red giving him a nod "Yes I am here to stay. My current actions where needed to make sure no one followed me to where I could find the pup." He sighed looking at the brute "This place is very empty. . . Time has not filled it with life like I had hoped it would." He let his white blue pools scan over to Daija. "Daija is a very interesting whelp. She must get that from her mother. I remember when she was young how she bounced around like Daija did." He watched as Amor moved to where the others where. He smiled, glad that the male was getting to know the pack.
Back to top Go down
http://www.victorialinepitbulls.webs.com
Bear

Number of posts : 328
Registration date : 2011-02-04

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 8:50 pm

Amor finally executed his approach, and walked towards the center of everyone, wanting to talk to everyone at once. He was always a charmer and a pretty natural speaker, but he knew this moment had a major chance of turning awkward. The pack felt…hollow, to him. With none of the leaders around, the group felt small. Hopefully, that would make things feel a little better. With a slight clear of the throat, he announced himself to the air: “Hello to all of you. You might have taken notice, but I arrived here with Junior. I’m Amor, by the way. I plan to stay with your pack, and I can’t wait to meet you all.” With that simple statement, he gave a welcoming grin and began to wag his tail. His darkend orbs nearly gleamed with hope, something unlike him, as he awaited the others.
Back to top Go down
Starrlight

Starrlight

Number of posts : 220
Pawprints : 321
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 1:58 am

Khalon opened his muzzle to answer Jack, then abruptly closed it. A feeling was brushing against him, and he looked suddenly to the side. "I think... I think my news might be unnecessary now." He said this distractedly, for he was already moving away from the Alpha, first walking, then running. He sensed her presence, and another. He didn't know how, but he knew... maybe it was just his imagination, or maybe he had scented her somehow. Still, when he got close enough, sight confirmed the feeling, and he let out a bark of joy. This was partially at the sight of her, and partly because of the small shape at her feet. He would know his daughter anywhere, for she was his blood. How?!

He ran to Liar and greeted her with a nuzzle and a lick, then checked her over. No wounds. She was alright. Satisfied, he looked at her, brown eyes burning with curiosity and happiness. "You...... but........" He couldn't even speak, he was so overwhelmed. He gazed down at his daughter. "How?" He asked Liar, hardly believing even as he looked upon them both that they had made it home safely.
Back to top Go down
http://serien.deviantart.com
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Pawprints : 1343
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 3:06 pm

Liar's tail wagged slowly behind her as Red, Larka, and Yana came up. Then Khalon came and her heart exploded in a nervous beat, would he be mad? She watched his jaw drop open and ask the simple questions but she only laughed and bent her head down to Daija. "This, my little love, is your father, Khalon. And he's kinda in a state of shock" she smirked and kissed her daughter's head before pulling herself back up not wanting to cry. "Call it mother's intuition..." she winked before explaining more. "The same wolves that took her abandoned her to a nice female, and Junior's family, his name was Dracul Jr lead me to her in the lone lands, and they gave her back to her momma no problem. I don't know where the male who took her went but I just hope he never returns" she smiled to him and waited for something to be said, but mostly wanted Jack to come over and approve... it had been like she had done everything wrong lately and this felt so right. Though deep inside her mind was racing about Calypso, she missed the gently soul, the thing that calmed the wild waves in Jack wasn't here, and it seemed without her all the water around them was a massive wave destroying lives. They needed the calm mate of the alpha to be here.
Back to top Go down
https://fniwp.rpg-board.net
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

Number of posts : 1050
Pawprints : 1889
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 7:20 pm

"Welcome back home, then," Red replied with a smile, "You never know, perhaps now is the time the pack will expand. There are four pups now. I'd say we have a start." Turning his head, he listened to what Amor had to say. "I think I'll meet your friend before Yana gets to him. He doesn't always give the best impressions when his attention isn't caught. And... I hope Jack has forgiven you. You haven't actually caused physical harm when you could have. I don't know you like Jack may, but I don't think you're that bad of a wolf." With a playful grin, he turned, stepping away from Junior and towards Amor. Red didn't know if he was being too trusting, but Junior had come back despite the anger, and possibly hatred towards him.

Approaching the other, he greeted, "Hello, Amor. I'm Red. Nice to see a new face around here... friend." He hadn't seen this wolf with Junior before, and wondered if he had before Red came along. Either way, after what happened, Amor could be anxious about this meeting and it'd be nice to put him more at ease while the others were busy welcoming Liar back, and meeting Daija.

Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 7:29 pm

Liar's attention was grabbed by Amor's nice attitude in introducing himself. "Welcome friend" she said aloud in his direction before Red got over there. She looked down at Daija and smiled sitting down and licking her head softly. "Do you like your home honey? And yes, there are..., wait. Four pups?" she questioned this before remembering. "Father... where is Calypso?" she asked softly waiting for him to answer worry and wonder in her eyes... she wanted Daija to talk to Khalon, her father, and get to know him...
Back to top Go down
Bear

Bear

Pawprints : 573

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 11:07 am

Amor was happy to see the others welcoming him, yet he noticed Liar embracing another wolf. Family reunion. It was an ill-opportuned attempt, but he shook it off. Liar's pup seemed to be meeting this wolf for the first time. Could it be a close relative, or maybe even her sire? The new guy Amor would have plenty of time to settle in. This was their moment. Backing up a bit, he stood next to Red, watching this unfold. Amor spoke out the side of his maw towards Red, as if it were extremely rude to talk right now. "So, could you care to fill me in about all of them over there?" he said quietly, looking at eveyone crowded around Liar.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 6:59 pm

Red glanced at Amor as he spoke. Quietly, he responded, "Oh, I assumed that you'd know, being with Junior and all. Sorry. Khalon right there is Liar's mate, and... Daija is their surviving pup, stolen before Daija could form solid memories of either parent. I think both of them might tire after the excitement is over, so be watchful of that if you converse with them. Larka is a pup Yana found, and has been placed under Liar's care since she still needs a mother figure. Yana isn't a new arrival, but he is one of the more recent wolves to join the pack apart from you, Junior's returning, and Larka." He stopped speaking, to wait for Amor's response and if he had adequately responded to the question.
Back to top Go down
Bear

Bear

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 3:24 pm

As Red quickly responded, Amor shook his head in understanding while looking towards the others. When there was a long pause, Amor turned to him with a smile. “Thanks. Yes, being with Junior I learned all about what happened with Daija and Liar, and the discrepancies in information with Khalon. Plus, I met Jack just recently, and heard patchy info about the pack along the way. I don’t know, I guess putting names to all the faces is just troubling me…” He trailed off into a second thought. “Being in a new pack when all of your connections are through only one person is kind of odd. I’ve never known life like that. But if anything, it feels more…relaxing…than what I had before.” Satisfied, Amor stretched a little. He hoped Red didn't take offense. It hadn’t been a rough day, just a long one. He still felt up to doing anything, though. (Even in mild weather, the thought of the cold ocean had tickled the back of his mind since he caught a glimpse when he was sitting down next to Junior.)
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 11:06 am

He nodded. "At least your connection is a friend, and you get a fresh start. Sometimes that's a good thing, whether you liked your old home or not. New faces, new experiences, and things to learn." Smiling, he said, "It could be the sea that's relaxing. When I was getting used to living here, the sea always intrigued me."

Looking around, Red said, "It's busy, but at least not in a bad way. What do you normally do in your free time?" He wasn't sure if Jack was still going to address the pack, and didn't really want to wander off yet. The best he could do right now was strike up conversation and get to know Amor, since he'd be staying.

Back to top Go down
Bear

Bear

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 8:36 pm

Amor was content to hear Red seem so reassuring about his situation. When he asked him about his interests, Amor was intrigued. Nobody seemed to ever ask him that question. Probably since he usually wasn’t around so many non-Midnights. He looked to his left and right, almost as if he was checking the coast was clear. Red was definitely right when he said everyone was busy. He kind of shrugged and said, “I like to please. As long as I feel like I make a difference to the pack around me, I feel good. I feel the need to track, too; to feel adventure. I like the laid-back kind of tone here. I want to embrace it. But, uhh, sometimes I do have my moments.” Amor never could completely cast away his craving for blood. It made him feel like a puppy again. Fighting always held a special, dark place in his heart. He never hurt anybody that he didn’t think deserved it, and those around him here were oh so welcoming. So, it felt no more than a lost thought right now. “So, how did you get here?” he asked. Red didn’t look very old, and he had a feeling he had not always lived here before. It was almost as if Red had been where Amor was before.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 1:55 pm

He smiled at Amor's question. "I got here because of boredom and war. I have no problems with pure packs and making friends, but I can't live in one for so long. I was born in such a pack, and I was quite the troublemaker- it was boring, so I decided to have some fun, you know? At that time, I couldn't leave the lands because of my apparent young age. I've always dreamed about traveling to find another pack that was more neutral. Believe me, I love it here, but sometimes I wonder if I left my birth pack at the right time. I liked them, but I didn't stick around when a war not many knew about struck. It was supposed to be secret negotiations, so I don't know how it came to a war."

His orange orbs flashed as he thought back. His voice dropped, just loud enough for Amor to hear, "I did by best to stay out of the battle while protecting my siblings and cousins, but the fighting spread, and I couldn't help but leave. I've always done my best to not fight. It might be cowardly, but... I don't like my actions when I get involved in a fight." Red looked at the floor. He would fight if it came to it, but he had even stronger feelings about other matters, and he'd only fight if the cause aligned with those stronger feelings.
Back to top Go down
Bear

Bear

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 3:43 pm

With each sentence that Red answered to Amor’s question, Amor felt more and more connected to him. Their pasts seemed so similar; it was almost as if they aligned with perfection. “Yes, I’ve lately been able to control my aggressive impulses. I don’t feel the need to fight much anymore. With my former pack, everything meant very serious business. Life was monotonous; boring; dead of all livelihood. Things were ugly, but it was ultimately necessary. To make matters worse, rising discrepancies between just about every member of the pack brought situations to the brink of civil war. I had to take a stand. I had to leave with what I still claimed as my rational thought and individuality.” He had tried so hard to forget it, but the memories were stowed away in the depths of his mind pretty well. Amor could also see that he had hit a healing wound inside Red’s thoughts when he asked him his question. He felt apologetic about it, but he didn’t know a right way how to express it back to him. A pause erupted between the two of them. Amor knew he could ask him questions all day, but he didn’t want to make this an interview. He looked around the beachhead, then to the group still surrounding Liar and Daija, and finally back to Red. “Well, is there anything we should do while we wait for the others?” he said, his blueish pools flashing in curiosity and question.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Number of posts : 1199
Pawprints : 1938
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 5:41 pm

Jack looked at Khalon curiously but the brute ran off before he could say anything further. And just like that he stood alone in the shadows of his trees looking forlorn and a little more than tired. Eyes roamed to the edges of the trees trying in vain to see past to the lone lands were his mate and children were. Soon.. With an almost imperceptible sigh he stalked forward towards the commotion. Pausing in his step his head perked up as he saw Liar. She had returned safely. Some tension rolled off his shoulders and he could not help but smile even though he was angry with her. What if something had happened? Eyes wandered to her reunion with Khalon and the smiled deepened and turned to furrowed brow as he looked at the small pup with her. He looked at the small creature a softening in his heart began to occur....but his vision snapped up as Liar addressed him. 'Where is Calypso?' Too far... his voice echoed.

His ear flicked and he glanced to the side. "She will be back soon....are you well?" He glanced around and saw that there were some matters he needed to attend to. "Just a moment.." He cleared his throat and once more he let up a howl to his wolves to gather them together. It was short and to the point and this time he was not going to stop for interruption. Looking back to Liar he smiled. "And what is the name of my grandchild?" He said with a lopsided smirk.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 12:11 am

Yana wasn't doing anything, so he was still in the area when he saw Jack and called for another pack gathering. This time, there shouldn't be any distractions, since nearly all the pack were in the area. He stepped a few paces closer to Jack, though, and waited for him to start speaking.

He nodded, not having a response. What Amor said was eerily alike his own, but Red seemed to have found a new friend in this wolf next to him. He hadn't spoken to anyone about specific details of his history in a long time, but he felt a kinship of sorts. As strong one at that. It'd been some time since he felt such a strong connection with another, and he was curious to see this new friendship grow.

Just as he was about to answer the question of what to do, Jack called for the pack. "I guess we should see what Jack has to say. Hopefully good things." He started to turn his attention to the alpha, and he'd give him his full attention once he'd start to speak. For now, he'd wait until the other wolves were settled.
Back to top Go down
Bear

Bear

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 11:00 pm

Just as it appeared Red was about to answer, a deep, short-winded howl rang out and amplified across the beach. Jack had something to say to everyone, but the announcement didn’t feel as though it were too urgent, but just meaningful. As Red turned to the pack leader, Amor looked around at the others still lost a bit in translation. Assuming they would all join soon enough, Amor followed Red’s lead and rotated toward Jack. He sat silent and blinked without a word, but in his mind he pondered. Thinking back to what Red had said, he thought, was there an issue here? What could be a “bad thing” that troubles the paradise? He remained laxed as usual as he gazed at his new alpha, letting his paws sink deeper and deeper into the sand.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 12:46 am

Liar looked up as her father spoke about having a pack meeting, she herself had things to do. She smiled as he came over and when Daija didn't speak up Liar lifted her voice. "Her names Daija" she smiled and looked at Khalon, they may have not named her themselves but she liked the name she was given and would love it one day. Her head nodded to Jack as all the wolves came up and gathered around. "Time to listen to grandpa Jack, he's the leader of us all, so we have to listen to him when he calls like this" she smiled down to her daughter and nudged her softly before she sat waiting to listen to her dad speak.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Number of posts : 1199
Pawprints : 1938

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 3:07 pm

Looking at Liar and back down to her pup his smile couldn't be any brighter. She seemed shy but it was no matter, Jack knew that she would grow out of it and become part of the family soon enough. She had a rough beginning and it was nice to see Liar so happy at home. "It is a beautiful name befitting a beautiful pup" He winked at her and then got back to the pack meeting. Seeing that most were gathered he smiled and nodded to each and every one of them. "Some of you are new here and I shall attend to that fact soon. For now I must tell you that I will be absent for a little while." Glancing around he paused and a broad grin worked over his jaw. "I go to retrieve my mate and my pups. I should not be gone long but until then Red you shall be in charge of border control, Liar and Khalon will represent me in my stead. The rest of you know how to behave. Stay close, these times are still tough. And I shall return home soon." With that he bowed to them all, stopped licked Liar on the face, Daija on the top of the head and loped off into the forest. His heart beating in his chest. He needed his family...
Back to top Go down
WarriorWolf

WarriorWolf

Number of posts : 355
Pawprints : 649

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 9:19 am

[size=12]The soaked femora breathed a sigh of relief when she felt dry land, and while that was just outside her new home, it felt good to be a solid ground. How long had she stayed there? It had seemed like a peaceful land, a place where she would finally call home, and she had already met one alpha, though he did not claim himself as such. And she had met a bruja, one with a interesting past and a gentle heart, though she wasn’t sure of anything yet, a friend was what she had found in him for now. Skittish by nature, the woman had instinctively fled when the first bit of excessive water showed. It bothered her that a place she was so willing to call home was now destroyed, by a force no wolf could stop. Florence shook off her pelt, ridding it of water as best she could, and then hazel hues lifted to look around. Now where was she? Another pack, by the scent of other wolves and a border. She only hoped that it wasn’t dark of heart, though currently anything was better than mother nature. Auds pricked at the sound of voices, only they were not coming from across the border. The soaked woman turned and moved back slightly, not sure what to expect.

“All I’m saying is ya should’ve watched out.” The voice reached her, and she could tell it was a bruja. “Aye, and all I’m saying is ya should’ve told me it was there!” Irritation came from the other’s voice, and Flo now knew there were two males coming her way. She remained half in the foliage, hazel hues gazing around. Emerging from the brush, Connor smirked slightly as his brother shoved him. “You got to admit it was funny...” Connor suggested, holding himself back from chuckling. “Aye but if it was you it wouldn’t have been now would it?” Murphy replied harshly, still annoyed at his brother. “Aw get over it, Murph.” Connor spat, both of them stepping into the clear together. Nares flared at the scent of another, and Connor glanced to the left. Florence jumped slightly, and moved back again. “Well hello there, pretty lady.” Connor’s charm came on a bit strong, and Murphy shook his head. “Calm yourself Connor, can’t you seem she’s a little stressed out.” Murphy spoke, stepping forward slightly. “I can assure you he’s semi harmless.” Murphy said with a smirk, glancing away from her to the border. “I’m Murphy and that’s Connor, do you belong to this pack?” The onyx bru introduced himself and his brother, and Florence simply stood there.

“I’m Florence, and no, I come from another pack that was destroyed by a typhoon...” Her voice was light, and quiet as usual. The sandy woman looked the two over, before moving towards the border. “I’m just hoping this pack is welcoming, I need a place to stay for a while.” Hazel hues glanced back at the two males, assuming they sought shelter as well. “Well we’re hoping for a warm welcome as well, mind if we join you?” Connor stepped up, smirking again, Murphy once more shook his head. “For now, yes.” Was all she replied, before releasing a song. Just like with Hamara, it was more of a song then it was a call, letting her presence be known without really calling for someone to greet her.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 10:37 am

Red heard a howl reach them soon after Jack left. Clearly some newcomers. Looking at Liar and Khalon, he said, "I'll go greet them and bring them here, then." The alpha had told him to take care of the scouting, after all. He turned to head towards the source of the song, not really minding if anyone else would want to come along.

He made his way towards the edge of the pack border to see three wolves. "Welcome to the lands of the Black Pearl. I'm Red. Who might you three be, and why are you here?" They didn't seem to be harmful, and... one of them seemed soaked, and it was clearly not from a swim, otherwise the fur would have been shaken dry.

Back to top Go down
Bear

Bear

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 7:07 pm

The alpha had dismissed himself and his own meeting fairly quickly. His hiatus from the pack would be more of a mission. Situations were already getting out-of-whack, as not very long after Jack had even left, more wolves piled up at the pack border, searching for a place to go. Amor could tell it was still a scattered time of disarray, but nothing serious. These newcomers had seemed to just arrive here out of desperation, like they were lost. He only heard their howling, but he knew it was because their bodies were misplaced from home, wherever their home may be. Looking around he decided to follow Red, seeing as Amor knew him the best out of the others so far. Plus, he felt he kind of shared something with the strangers. He was new, they were new. It was something they shared, even if they were both here for completely different reasons. “I’ll come, too.” he said to Red’s back, following close behind. The three figures they met at the pack border were all slightly…drenched. As Red introduced himself to the sodden wolves, Amor decided to chime in. “…And I’m Amor.”
Back to top Go down
WarriorWolf

WarriorWolf

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 4:38 pm

[size=12]Her song faded and the woman turned slightly towards the brothers, curious a little by them. She had never seen two siblings travel together, at least not outside adulthood. Sure, when she had been a whelp with her brothers, they had all wandered around together. This never meant anything good for her, seeing as they all enjoyed picking on her. Removing her hazel hues from the brothers, she groomed her pelt as she waited. She could remember the last time she had been this soaked, but it likely wasn’t any more pleasant. It bothered her greatly that she was ready to settle on that place, especially considering how friendly the wolves she had met were, a total of maybe three. Omisis trailed her thoughts though, and the sandy woman was curious as to where the golden male had fled to. She wanted to find him more then she wanted to ask for a place to stay.

The brothers had relaxed onto their haunches, having quietly and attentively listened to the woman’s song. Both would’ve agreed it was beautiful, though they didn’t voice it. It was clear that she was a little shaken, and as playful as they were they didn’t want to bother her. Connor stood, stretching his pillars and wandering around a bit. Awaiting some form of greeting, just like the others, only a little less patiently. When mitt falls reached his auds, Connor returned to his brother’s side, his amber gaze searching the foliage. Murphy stood as well, moving a step forward. One wolf showed up, and then another. The brothers bowed briefly, and Murphy spoke. “We are the McManus, Connor over there, and I’m Murphy. We seek a new home.” His two toned hues looked the two males over, awaiting a reply.

Florence had stopped grooming her pelt when lyrics reached her ears, and hazel hues looked up. Two brujas, neither giving off the body language a dark of heart would. She listened to the brothers speak first, glad that he hadn’t spoken for her. When they finished she sighed briefly, she had only just done introductions with the other pack. “Florence, and I seek temporary shelter.” Her melodic voice came out tired, the fleeing had left her breathless. Running away from a storm while in it was never easy, and she was now weary. “Hamara Sydan is no longer, a typhoon...” The reason for her pelt, and her exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 5:43 pm

Red's eyes widened a little as Florence spoke. "A typhoon? I'm sorry." His gaze didn't waver, but he was thinking about the ocean. It could have been them just as easily. "Come and rest. Our alphas are currently away for a short time, but will be back soon, leaving their daughter and her mate in charge. If you wish, you can greet them with your friends, or freshen up a little first. As for both of you, Conner and Murphy, Amor or I will take you straight to them."

He wondered if other wolves from Hamara would wander in. They were more or less a pack like them- neutral, as far as he knew. He'd probably ask Yana to help him scout, and maybe teach Larka a few things while he was at it when they returned.
Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

Number of posts : 300
Pawprints : 578
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:50 pm

Omisis had followed the scent of Flo... He was hoping she was unharmed. He spotted her speaking to a male and ran to her giving a bark. His puppy came out of him as he trotted to her. Then it hit him. The smell of this land was familiar. To familiar. Then the smell of Junior hit him as he spotted the charcoal male laying on his rock by the sea. He ignored all of it and looked to Flo "You okay?" His tone was soft and caring. He wanted to make sure she was okay.
Back to top Go down
http://www.victorialinepitbulls.webs.com
WarriorWolf

WarriorWolf

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 10:26 am

[size=12]A brief sigh of relief escape her maw, rest was the best thing she could’ve been offered. A typhoon; it was random, but then no one could control nature. Still, it had shown up right after her arrival, not that she was superstitious, it just bothered her. How would any of them feel having shown up after a long journey, to settle for a bit and then it all is washed away? Shaking the thoughts, Florence stood to follow the pair of brutes. Auds pricked at the sound of a bark, a bark belonging to someone familiar. Hazel hues flicked back to the approaching golden bruja, a brief smile gracing her kissers. She felt like pressing against him, but held back. “I’m fine, a bit worn out, but alive.” It was in her tone as well as her features. “Have you seen any of the others?” Even though she had barely met the wolves of Hamara, her concern was still for them.

Connor flinched briefly at the mention of a typhoon, not something that was reassuring. It explained to him why the sandy woman had been soaked when they met. Murphy took a step forward, moving closer to the two wolves that had come to greet them. A bark reached the brother’s twin peaks, and both casted their gaze to the large golden bru, another wet wolf. Piecing the puzzle was easy, Murphy could tell the new arrival knew Flo. Both brothers moved away a bit, ready to go further into the land. “There goes my chance...” Connor whispered to his brother with a smirk, in turning he got a shove from Murphy. “Aye, lead the way.” Murphy spoke, looking Red over quickly. The two were eager to be in a new home, and eager to hunt or gather or do anything that would involve activity.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 11:58 am

He recognized this wolf. A midnight wolf who had been with Junior before their troubles really started. Junior wasn't a bad midnight, it was only some of his family, right? Addressing Omisis, "I don't want to be suspicious, but I must ask- are you still with Junior and not aligned with the... darker of your family?" From the corner of his mind, he had heard what the other two said, but he wanted to make sure Liar and the pack would be safe. He didn't hold himself in a defensive position, wanting to give the benefit of the doubt. After all, Jack had seemingly doubted Junior, and look where they are now.

Yana didn't see the need to join Red and Amor, as two were plenty. For now, he would remain nearby in case Liar or Khalon needed him to do something, or Red send word they were in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Bear

Bear

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 12:27 pm

Amor stood across from the soaked femme and the two brothers, next to Red. He too was very surprised to hear that Florence had been taken here because of a typhoon. He shook his head; he had never heard of such a wild occurrence vacating an entire pack ground. Suddenly, another sandy colored wolf approached on the tails of the others. Barking, he and Florence definitely knew each other, smirking in reunion. Amor turned a bit, prepared to back-track and show the new wolves to the beach and the temporary alphas. But something was wrong. The bru that had drawn near was a midnight, apparently affiliated with possibly “unwanted guests”. Amor was going to speak for the other wolves to follow him, but was reluctant at speaking as Red questioned the bru. He only looked on, waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

--Hoist the Colors High [MB]
Page 18 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fire & Ice Wolf Packs :: Archives :: Black Pearl Archive :: Inner Dens (MB)-
Jump to: