Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

--Hoist the Colors High [MB]

Go down 
+15
Bear
Sheawolf88
WarriorWolf
_Sensable_
Shadowed
wretched
Moohn
EDITOR
Starrlight
Morbid Joke
FoSsY
Cowgurlup0522
akkanatrum
aspenofthedell
Silent
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
akkanatrum
Junior Admin

Number of posts : 1050
Registration date : 2009-01-12

--Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 12:38 pm

To Yana, Liar looked well enough, considering what happened until one moment. He approached her as she continued her request. He replied, "I'll take her to where I normally sleep. Whatever you're doing, stay safe." He wasn't confident what was bothering her until she had vanished, sending a howl to tell them of her leaving the lands to return soon. In his mind, he thought I hope you come back with your daughter, if that's what you're doing, Liar...

Tearing his gaze from the direction Liar left, he looked to Larka, and said, "Come on, it's time for you to take a nap. You'll be staying with me until Liar comes back."

Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 3:42 pm

Jack was not far off when he heard the howl of Liar and he snarled throwing himself into a run towards where she was. Body bounded through the trees but when he arrived she had already left. Snarling again he ran a few meters outside of the pack territory but it was clear she had made haste to get away from the Pearl. Dammit Liar! He could not follow her and leave his pack. Snarling again he turned around and headed back to the pack, he had marked the borders enough for the day. Running all the way back his chest was pumping and he made a clipped howl calling anyone nearby to come and speak with him. Where the hell did she go? He was irritated and without his mate there was no one to calm his nerves. Jack was on edge with all that was happening and he could not afford to have his pack scattered. He needed to send for Calypso as soon as possible..
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

Pawprints : 1889

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:30 pm

Red watch Liar leave, not sure where she was going. Then, Jack called out to the pack, summoning them. He said, "Yana, how about you and Larka go to Jack first. I'll stay with Khalon until he finishes up here. Tell him where we are." He didn't know much about wounds, but if Liar told Khalon to wash his wounds out, he probably should. Looking in the direct Liar had gone, he was worried. She probably still had her own injuries healing. He hadn't realized her intentions were to leave the lands until she howled to the pack.

He turned, hearing Red call his name. "Perhaps." Now glancing down, he addressed Larka, "Would you mind if we met Jack, the alpha of our lands before you sleep?" He looked at her posture, looking for signs of sleepiness. If it came to it, he'd carry her over to the meeting, like he did Calypso's pup.
Back to top Go down
Sheawolf88

Sheawolf88

Number of posts : 67
Pawprints : 132
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:09 pm

Larka splashed playfully in the water with Red and Yana and Liar when suddenly everything changed.

Being loyal to her new caretaker Larka listened to Liar and followed her out of the water. A den would be a nice change Larka though, as she noticed just how tired she really was. But before they could make their way to a den Liar was suddenly leaving, Larka moved to follow her but stopped herself, looking up at Yana with a whimper.

Larka watched Liar disapear and with a sad sigh sat down next to Yana, glancing at Red with sad eyes.

"I would like to meet this Jack..." Larka said, trying to hide a yawn and another whimper as she did. "Will Red go too?"

She waited for Yana to lead the way to the alpha or pick her up...
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:37 pm

Yana held back a sigh. Everything was wrong. He said, "You heard Liar's call to the pack, right? She'll be back; she's strong." He turned his head to look at Red, and said, "Yeah, he's coming, but a bit later." His full attention back to Larka, he added, "I'll take you there. You seem tired." He bent his neck to pick her up just as gently as he did when he went to the lone lands, then headed towards Jack's location.

Apparently, the alpha wasn't too far away, and it didn't take long to reach him. Carefully placing Larka on the ground, he said, "You can sleep when the meeting starts if you want. I, Red, or Liar will be with you whenever you decide to sleep." Straightening, he said, "Jack. This is Larka. I found her while I was patrolling. Larka, Jack." He looked between the two, waiting for one, or both of them to speak.

Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

Number of posts : 300
Pawprints : 578
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 1:00 pm

Junior sat by the border waiting for Lair. He let a howl ring out so he could tell Jack the news of what had happened and he hoped he didn't get offended over the things that happened earlier that month. The whelp had been found and all was good now it was just time to return home. He looked at Amor as the younger brute licked his mitts. Junior rolled his eyes at how the male was not alert or even had his guard up when entering a new pack area.
Back to top Go down
http://www.victorialinepitbulls.webs.com
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Pawprints : 1938

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 11:11 pm

Jack watched as the wolves came..so few in number. Looking at Yana who bore a pup. He tilted his head in question. How did a pup wander into their terra? Surely it had not survived by itself....Yana introduced the pup and Jack stepped forward and leaned down to look the small creature in the eyes. "Welcome Larka." He said softly "I am sure that you will make a nice addition here if you decide to stay." A smile played at the corner of his mouth and his eyes flicked up to Yana. "And you will be seeing to her I assume?" Jack could not take care of another pup at the moment when he had his own to worry about. But he was also unsure if Yana wanted to take on this burden. Though he was sure that Calypso would delight in caring for another pup....they were the future of the pack..

Just then a familiar howl went up. Junior...Why is Fenrir's name was he back here? Perhaps it was well enough that Liar had run off. Looking at his wolves he cleared his throat. "I'm sorry I will be right back." Then he turned and bounded through the forest, the cold wind from the sea pushed against his fur reminding him of the tough season that lay ahead of them. Approaching Junior slowly he frowned. "Why have you come back?" He asked almost suspiciously, but he was too tired to put any force into it.
Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 5:13 pm

Junior watched the alpha approach him. He let his gray crystals follow jacks gaze onto him. " I left here to find Lair's whelp. . . I am proud to report that the two have been reunited and are in Midnight Meadows resting" the gray brute gave Jack a smirk. Another rusty colored male came into view as the two where speaking. His features obviously showing his midnight breeding. His lyrics where friendly and showed the greatest respect to Jack. "My name is Amor I am a friend of a Juniors. I would like to reside here with him if it is okay with you"
Junior looked at Jack "We would both be a good asset to your pack" The old brute shook his pelt letting the snow fall to the ground. A relief came over him as the weight was lifted.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 8:25 pm

Yana said, "Liar had agreed to take her in... before she left the lands, but I'd like to think myself as Larka's primary guardian." He wasn't sure if Liar would feel the same way after leaving the lands. He knew she liked Larka, but wasn't sure if she'd be able to care for he if she couldn't find her pup. Jack excused himself to see to Junior, who announced his presence. Red approached a bit after, and he answered his unspoken question, "He'll be back soon."

Red started at the water a little longer before turning in the direction Jack had summoned them. For Khalon's sake, he hoped Liar came back with their daughter. After walking a bit, he saw Yana and Larka. He tilted his head in questioning.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 10:58 pm

Jack looked suspiciously between Junior and the new wolf who proclaimed himself Amor. He asked for entry into the pack, a pack that Junior had shunned not so long ago. Why would the male have left to search for Liar's pup? Did he see the foolishness he had proclaimed. Was there no more threat to them? Ignoring thhe younger Midnight Jack frowned. "What has happened to your clan Junior?" Something obviously had, and how did he know Liar had reunited with her pup? How did Liar obtain her in the first place? So many questions, he needed his mate desperately. Eyes flicked unconsciously towards the lone lands. No one knew where he had sent his mate save Yana. He felt that he would need to retrieve her soon. He missed her and their pups. Looking back to Junior he shook his head. "I don't understand you change in mind Junior..."
Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 12:06 am

Junior looked at Jack as he could see the confusion. "I did what I did and said what I said so you guys wouldn't follow. The clan has broken apart. Curse sought to claim Jabbar and well some didn't like her ideas. Lair's whelp Daija as she was named was left with me and my cousin Cira where we watched her as ordered by Curse. We simply played the part to get the whelp away from Harmi." He sighed looking at his old friend "My loyalty is always with my pack Jack. It is in our blood to be loyal to our packs before any other. It's the crazed wolves that know nothing of Midnight customs they run wild and free" He watched his friend. " My friend we have shared many years together... We have been threw a lot... To question my loyalty to this pack is something I expected others to do but not you" He let a smirk come to him as he sat waiting for Jack's words....
Back to top Go down
Starrlight

Starrlight

Number of posts : 220
Pawprints : 321
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 4:07 am

OoC: guess who XD

BiC:

He tried to convince himself he was not worried. Watching her walk away, he had wanted so badly to follow, but instead heeded her words... he was so tired. Now, though, it had been a while. She had not returned. He was exhausted and wanted nothing more than to curl up in a warm den and sleep, but he couldn't do it without her by his side. It was going to take a while before he would be comfortable when she was out of range.

Anxiously he stood, shaking water out of his pelt gingerly. The water had helped immensely, but he was still a little stiff. Stretching lightly, he rotated his ears, hoping... but no. She wouldn't have, would she? No... there was no way. Was there?

He was being rediculous and he knew it, but too much had happened recently for him to be anything but overprotective of the little family he had left. The pup. Jack. Instantly another thought process clicked into place, and he cursed his own stupidity. He had told Liar, but he'd forgotten to inform Jack!

He half-ran in the direction of the center of the territory, carefully but quickly traversing the distance. It wasn't long before he saw Jack ahead, but Junior was there too, and they looked to be having a discussion. The other bru had been a part of this entire situation, so Kal stopped, not really wanting to interrupt, but anxious to share his news.
Back to top Go down
http://serien.deviantart.com
Sheawolf88

Sheawolf88

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 1:08 am

Larka nodded silently to the alpha, Jack. She was unsure what to say her thoughts were still a mess from the sudden change of pace and from Liar’s absence.

Hearing Yana’s words about being her primary guardian made the pup’s tail wag. As Jack left Larka looked up at Yana and grinned. “Thanks Yana. I’m glad it’s you that will be my guardian.”

And with tat, Larka gave an excited yip and pounced on Yana’s tail just as Red appeared.

“Hey Red, where have you been?” the small white pup asked as she swatted playfully at Yana’s tail.

Larka would be content to act as a normal pup or a while and hoped Jack returned soon so she could actually address the alpha of her new pack.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 12:52 pm

Yana grinned at Larka's reaction and said, "Well, I found you, and I've actually grown quite attached, believe it or not. Only someone special could do that to me, and I don't really want to let you go completely." He wagged his tail a bit to make Larka work a little harder to swat it. He did care for Calypso's pups, but mostly because of that loyalty pack members have to protect one of their own.

Red teased, "And here I thought you were the one wolf who'd be the least parental." He replied to Larka's question, "I wanted to linger back just long enough to make sure Khalon would be fine enough on his own since Liar left on an errand." He hoped she'd return soon. Everyone in the pack was worried about her, and probably Khalon still.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Pawprints : 1343
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:51 am

Safety in numbers. There were only two but it was the two that were waited on this whole time. Liar carried Daija in her mouth softly as they had crossed the barron cold lone lands, stopping now and again so she could catch her breath before going on. Liar would have let Daija walk on her own but she knew pups were slow and wanted to get home faster then anything, not just to be home, but to have her daughter home, in her pack where she belonged. It was the crossing of the boarder that Liar slowed her pace just a bit more, but it wasn't until the individual scents filled her nares that she let Daija down and stopped completely looking at her. "Your father is here, and the alpha, who is my adopted father, and two wonderful friends Yana and Red, and a pup, about your age, Larka, who I'm guessing will stick more with Yana since he saved her. Jack is my father, you'll like him, he's a grumpy old man but he's going to be so excited to see you, and Khalon, your father... if he cries don't make too much fun of him, he's missed you so much just like I have." Her tongue came out and she groomed along Daija's face. Was she nervous, she hoped not, though this talk probably wasn't helping with matters much.

Her small body stood though and she nodded towards the pack. "Come on love" she said softly and let her daughter walk the rest of the way. It was now the thoughts of her other pups filled her mind, and how they were no longer here, because they were killed, and how one day, would Daija as what happened and why she was the only one left... Larka had a brother, Liar knew that much from what the young female had said. "We'll need to get you a bath before winter really hits too, so you can be clean somewhat during the snowfall" she hoped the water wasn't too much colder by now... she didn't know how long she had been gone...
Back to top Go down
https://fniwp.rpg-board.net
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 10:31 pm

Jack looked at Junior steadily, he was unsure how much truth the brute spoke. Some things you could not fake and though they had been friends many years Jack did not take kindly to threats to his pack. A pack that Junior had given up...Face expressionless he finally pursed his lips eyes flicking between the two wolves. "Junior I have known you many years so it is for that reason that I allow you to return here but your words and actions, no matter for what reasons, have cut a groove in our friendship. Should I find any falsehoods with your words I will not hesitate to take action. " His words were solemn and Jack did not say it as a threat, merely a promise. If Junior meant what he said Jack couldn't help but wonder what the act was for if he trusted him. Ears flicked and he frowned once more. "As for your feud with Liar...I shall do my best to stop any aggression on her part but if she does attack you I would expect you would know my response if you were to retaliate..." Jack noticed another wolf approach, Kal... Glancing at Junior with a lopsided smile he let out a long breath. "Welcome home.."

With that he stepped away from the Midnight hessian and stepped towards the young brute. "News Khalon?"
Back to top Go down
Sheawolf88

Sheawolf88

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 11:46 pm

Larka nodded at Red’s reply but kept playing with Yana’s tail with a few yips now and then when she was able to capture the brute’s tail with her little paws.

Suddenly a familiar and welcome scent caught Larka’s little nose. She was good with scents and wouldn’t mistake this one anywhere.

“Liar!” Larka said suddenly forgetting Yana’s tail and perking her ears. “I can smell her…where is she?” Larka was wild with excitement letting little puppy yips escape her white maw without her realizing it. She was so full of excitement that she even forgot Red and Yana were right next to her for a second and stepped hard on Red’s tail.

“Oh, sorry Red…” Larka said a bit bashfully, lowering her tail.

Then another scent caught her nose and Larka perked up again, perhaps another pup she thought…maybe it was the one Liar went off looking for. Larka wagged her little tail excitedly, looking around trying to find the wolves she scented.

She hoped Liar would still want to spend time with her, and also that the pup she scented could be a new playmate…she missed her brother, Fell, greatly and would welcome another pup to spend time with.

Larka stood, almost shaking with excitement, and tryed to locate the scents, waiting to see what Yana would say before she leap off to located Liar, as Larka didn’t want to run off now that she knew how much Yana seemed to care about her…
Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 4:43 am

Junior watched Jake leave him then turned to Amor. "Care to follow my friend?" His form lifting as he spoke moving deeper into the familiar forest. He let the smell of salt come over him. He loved it way to much. This was his home ans he knew it. He trotted smelling Liar as they came closer to the water. He smiled as he spotted her in the clearing. He moved to her looking at little Daija He spoke to the whelp softly "You will find the smell of salt a very comforting smell young one." He looked at liar now giving her a welcoming nuzzle. He was glad she was safe and he was glad he was home.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 1:01 pm

Red heard her happy exclamation, flinching when she stepped on his tail. "Don't worry, Larka. Just try not to let it happen again," with a grin, he added, "With your strength, you might pull my tail off next time around." He gave her ear a gentle swat with his paw, expressing his acceptance of a apology. After all, she was excited, and he'd felt worse before.

Yana almost grinned when Larka stepped on Red's tail. She was still a pup, after all, even if she didn't act like one often. "Go ahead, I'll help you track her if you stray." Now that it was clear Liar was in the area, he knew where she was, and wanted to see how well Larka would fair. He was satisfied she didn't immediately bound off, although he knew his pace was quicker and that he'd catch up even if she had. It probably wasn't dangerous at the moment, but he felt better if she wasn't on her own. Speaking of which, he wondered how Calypso fared. If Jack were to send him to retrieve her and the pups, at least Liar and Khalon would be with the pack, since they seemed to have their daughter back in their paws, and now they also Larka to look after, too.
Back to top Go down
Bear

Bear

Number of posts : 328
Pawprints : 573
Registration date : 2011-02-04

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 4:32 pm

Amor strode deeper into the forest’s depths on the tail of Junior. He still felt the salt air misting around his nostrils from this far away. As they moved towards Liar and Daija, the last breath of a scent swept by his snout. It was clear to Amor, even in the brief moments of exposure. Valentine. He had to be somewhere close enough to smell that vivid. He went dead silent, looking slowly around the premise, not paying particular attention to what was ahead. Before he knew it, they were already standing directly in front of Liar and her pup. Junior nuzzled the whelp lovingly, and Amor simply smirked at the two, from them to Liar. This was his life; a new beginning, away from the one trying to infiltrate his mind seconds ago. That was then, and this was now. For the moment though, he was ginger about his actions. He was a newcomer, and wasn’t familiar with anybody yet. He came here with Junior, who was infamous with the pack, but maybe not in the best ways. He may have been on a warm coast, but he was close to thin ice.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Pawprints : 1343
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 7:09 pm

Liar looked ahead as a familiar scent filled her nares. "Junior" she said giving him a nuzzle and smiled when he spoke to Daija. "Well, now we have company farther into home." she nudged her pup with her foot and continued to walk forward. "Come on love, I have some others you need to meet. Firstly your dad, but I can hear someone else should be excited to meet you, another pup, her names Larka, fun little thing." She smirked remembering the pup in the water playing with Red and Yana. "Hear her?" she smiled feeling the pups excitment flow through the trees, the youth made a home so much more alive and welcoming. She strode forward first knowing the rest were in tow, her eyes landed on Amor and she nodded to him. "Welome home" she said softly to the bru, even if it was his first time here a welcome was needed. She went farther till the trees cleared and looked to Daija. "Go ahead" she said softly hearing Yana's words. "No need!" she said coming from the brush wagging her tail. "We're home... for good" she smiled and looked at Red. He was like an uncle to her, always around, a big part to the group... to the pack... to her family. But where was Khalon...
Back to top Go down
https://fniwp.rpg-board.net
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:40 pm

Junior followed Lair and ended up laying down where the last tree was. It was close to his den and liked the shade. He looked at Amor giving the brute a smirk. "I use to rule this place many moons ago. When we Midnights left for the clan's final business Jack took over the pack. This is his domain and I am ready to just enjoy my last days by the sea." He looked at the male one more time then laid his head on his mitts as he waited for the others to come.
Back to top Go down
Bear

Bear

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 12:08 am

Amor walked a little past the last tree and paused, sitting his hind in the ground. Turned towards Junior, he listened to his parable attentively, and saw as Junior kept looking at him after he was finished, as if on the verge to continue. He wanted to ask him more about his past in the pack, but it didn’t seem like a fit time. He noticed Liar following Daija’s path to the others. Now could be a good time to meet the rest of the pack a little better. With that thought, he stood back up as quickly as he had sat down and traced Liar to the others, flicking his tail as he went.
Back to top Go down
Sheawolf88

Sheawolf88

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 12:22 am

With a nip at Yana and Red’s tails Larka was ready to rush into the trees to find Liar but just as the pup readied herself, Liar and a new pup emerged from the forest.

At the first sight of Liar, Larka let out an excited and very puppy like yip, very unlike her normal demeanor, and jumping forward she rushed forward a little, but then composed herself and trotted toward the fae, stopping to sniff and smile at the new pup, “Hi, I’m Larka, what’s your name?” Larka said addressing the pup as her tail twitched with excitement at the sight of Liar.

As Larka waited for a reply from the pup she stepped over to Liar and nuzzled Liar’s maw affectionately, “I missed you.” Larka said before turning back to the new pup.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 11:22 am

Red smiled at the sight of Liar. "Welcome back, your daughter as well. I'm glad you found her." He looked around and said, "Jack had called the pack earlier... Khalon might still be with him." He had noticed the absence of her mate, and guessed he would have been one of the first wolves to come to her mind. Turning to the two midnights, he walked a bit closer to them and said, "Good to see you again, Junior. Are you, also, back to stay?"

Yana had a faint smirk on his face when he heard Liar's voice. He heard the yip from Larka that he excepted to follow, and watched as she started to run towards them, excited about the Liar's daughter. Interesting, though. Junior and... probably a family member, going his by his physical appearance, were present. He noticed that Liar's more immediate family weren't present, but didn't dwell upon it too much. The pack was strangely empty without Calypso here, had been even more so when the others had left for brief periods of time.
Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 5:13 pm

Junior looked at Red giving him a nod "Yes I am here to stay. My current actions where needed to make sure no one followed me to where I could find the pup." He sighed looking at the brute "This place is very empty. . . Time has not filled it with life like I had hoped it would." He let his white blue pools scan over to Daija. "Daija is a very interesting whelp. She must get that from her mother. I remember when she was young how she bounced around like Daija did." He watched as Amor moved to where the others where. He smiled, glad that the male was getting to know the pack.
Back to top Go down
Bear

Bear

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 8:50 pm

Amor finally executed his approach, and walked towards the center of everyone, wanting to talk to everyone at once. He was always a charmer and a pretty natural speaker, but he knew this moment had a major chance of turning awkward. The pack felt…hollow, to him. With none of the leaders around, the group felt small. Hopefully, that would make things feel a little better. With a slight clear of the throat, he announced himself to the air: “Hello to all of you. You might have taken notice, but I arrived here with Junior. I’m Amor, by the way. I plan to stay with your pack, and I can’t wait to meet you all.” With that simple statement, he gave a welcoming grin and began to wag his tail. His darkend orbs nearly gleamed with hope, something unlike him, as he awaited the others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

--Hoist the Colors High [MB]
Page 17 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fire & Ice Wolf Packs :: Archives :: Black Pearl Archive :: Inner Dens (MB)-
Jump to: