Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rogue of the Deathland

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadowed

Shadowed

Number of posts : 724
Pawprints : 1290
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Rogue of the Deathland Empty
PostSubject: Rogue of the Deathland   Rogue of the Deathland Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 4:58 am

Rogue of the Deathland Volcanic

Given Name: Volcanic Ash
Nickname/s: Though he introduces himself by his full name, the only name he likes to be called is Ash. If any other name is used to address him, he becomes infuriated.
Current Age: 4 years
Breed: Timber Wolf
General Persona: By nature, Ash is a very aggressive and intolerant being, having little patience for anyone. He is also very dominant by nature, and has bowed down to only one wolf, who's name he holds close to his heart. Other than her, he has found no equal, and he submits to none. He is protective of anything that is his, and holds high value on those possessions. He is also very arrogant and cocky, having never found a match to take him down a notch. If he has something to say, whether it be rude or blunt, he is not afraid to say it; he is not afraid to make enemies, for he is confident in his ability to ward them off or kill them. Due to the fact that he has overcome any enemy he's ever encountered, he feels powerful, and he longs to hold power within any wolven kingdom. Surprisingly, he is not controlling of others, so long as they leave him be.
He is not one to feel love, and he does not lust blindly for any female he comes in contact with, as so many other brutes do. In that sense, he is one of the lucky ones that can keep his head on straight, even in the presence of a female during her season. However, he is able to get along with females just fine, so long as they have a tolerable personality, rather than the foolish air-heads that exist. Males, on the other hand, are a lot harder for him to deal with, and he normally challenges them upon first meeting. Should they stand up to him, a fight is sure to ensue, as that has always been his way. If they choose to stand down, he will leave them alone without further confrontation. He is intolerant of arrogance in others, and will not stand idly while some other big-shot tries to strut about. He will make sure to knock them down.
Height: He has a towering height of 43" at the shoulder, 48" in total
Weight: He weighs in at a staggering 146 lbs, a majority of it being muscle
Optical Color: A fiery amber colour
Coat Coloration: His fur typically looks pure black, though in the right lighting a dark coffee hue can be seen.
Interest/s: He has only ever been interested in one wolfess, and he is positive that no other will ever replace her.
Mate: Bellatrix, his one and only love. Unfortunately, he does not know where she is.
Whelps: None, and he does not wish for any, though one day he intends to continue his bloodline.
Parents: Hellscream and Dark Blade.
Siblings: Glacier Mist (whereabouts unknown) and Ocean Breeze (deceased) were in the same litter. A later litter produced four more siblings: Thunderblade, Electric Eyes, Night's Wrath and Deathwish.
Alliance: Ash is allied to the darkness, and only the darkness. He would sooner spit upon any other alliance.

---------------------------------------

The cool night air was still and crisp, no breeze disturbing the eerie silence that surrounded the barren lands. Only death inhabited these lands, nothing more. The stench that rose from scattered corpses should have been enough to warn off any sane being, yet the massive hellion that crossed such a wasteland was less than afraid. He knew that he could have easily caused as many deaths if the mood struck him, though knew this was someone else's doing. Or, perhaps every wolf that lay dead here was merely so weak it could not survive, despite how empty this place was. Fools... why would they stay here if they have no way to survive? he wondered, picking his way around the dead. He didn't care to have their filth and remains sullying his coat. He would be out of here as soon as possible, or so he hoped. Ahead, he could see forested land; hunger and thirst beckoned him toward it, and it seemed unclaimed. What a bonus.

Towering, obsidian hessian now stalked the forest, new scents flooding flared nostrils and other senses on high alert. It was not out of fear that his caution was born, but strategy. He had never been caught off-guard before, and he did not wish for that to happen, ever; he'd be put to shame if someone were to drop him after a surprise attack. But with his wits about him, he'd like to see anyone try. For now, however, he attempted to push battle to the back of his mind and settled with the idea of finding the things he desperately needed. He had been crossing this desert for what seemed too long now, and there was nothing edible, nor anything to quench one's thirst. Soon, the brute found himself staring down a large body of water. He immersed himself in it, finding that, after being baked in the unyielding sun for days, it was almost icy in comparison with his overheated body. Once quenched of his vicious thirst, and relieved of his fever, he meandered out of the pool.

Rarely did the ashen hessian ever feel weak and unmotivated, but after such a refreshing dip in the cool waters of this newly discovered lake, he felt that he couldn't take another step. "I will need to make up for this weakness later..." he muttered to himself, scowling in disgust. But his body made no effort to go out in search of food, nor to find shelter, instead falling to the ground comfortably. He grunted contentedly, his muscles loosening and body relaxing, something he rarely allowed himself. In fact, he could not remember a time he had ever done so. Still, his ears were alert, but his eyes did not wish to stay open. Yet, even fatigued, he could not stop his mind from roaming. In these lonely, hungry times, he wished for nothing more than to have his love beside him, yet he did not know where she was. He had left that beautiful place behind - his cave, his hot springs, the volcano, the forest below - and in doing so he had left her behind. What had caused him to make such a foolish decision? Why would he leave such a place?

"Why?" he suddenly snarled, jerking upright and snapping viciously at the air. He felt tense now, and angry. He could no longer sit still and relax. He pushed himself to his paws, feeling heavy with hunger, sleeplessness and remorse. Bellatrix had finally found him again, and he'd left her once more. He stood still, remembering the feeling of his heart melting and his knees weak. Only she could do it to him. He sighed heavily, then slashed the ground with a brawny forepaw. "No sense in wasting your time thinking about it," he whispered, "You brought this upon yourself you mindless fool." He had never been able to answer himself as to why he had left. All he could tell himself were that the wolves there were too weak, hardly evil at all. That much was true, but was that good enough reason to leave? It no longer seemed like it, and he would never forgive himself for such a foolish mistake. Still, he needed to survive, and he would not allow himself the comfort of death after what he'd done. You've hurt her again, abandoned her for the second time, he scolded himself relentlessly, You will not be allowed to end your suffering, it is what you deserve for this treachory.

Pounding into the woods, he took off after the first scent of prey he'd caught on to - opossum. A strange choice in a meal, but it was certainly more satisfying than a mere rabbit. He paused immediately when the ivory-pelted creature came into sight. It was near the base of a tall tree, and he knew they climbed well. He licked his chops, suddenly feeling his starved belly gnawing ravenously at his insides. Fiery, hateful eyes watched as the creature moved cautiously from the tree's safety, picking at the things among the ground. Finally it was far enough from the tree, and that's when Ash lunged. Powerful legs thrust him towards the possum, and a loud crack could be heard as he snapped his jaws down over the animal's neck. When he raised his head, the long-tailed creature hung limp from his jaws, and he took it back to the lakeside to devour it. Once the edge had been taken off his hunger, he allowed himself to rest. All the while, he hoped that she would find him again, and yet he doubted that she would ever bother after what he'd done...
Back to top Go down
http://www.bravequestk9.com
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Number of posts : 1199
Pawprints : 1938
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Rogue of the Deathland   Rogue of the Deathland Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 2:59 pm

Ooc- Hey Shadowed, do you still want to rp this charrie? I was wondering if you had any specific plans? If not I can have some of my rouges come and badger him. =]
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: Rogue of the Deathland   Rogue of the Deathland Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 12:25 am

Ooc- I would love to start rping him! No plans so far, so definitely bring someone in Smile
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: Rogue of the Deathland   Rogue of the Deathland Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 4:57 pm

Ooc-Okay I'll try to do so this weekend. =D YEA ACTIVITY!!
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: Rogue of the Deathland   Rogue of the Deathland Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 9:37 pm

Ooc- Yayayayayay Smile
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: Rogue of the Deathland   Rogue of the Deathland Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 3:50 pm

| Bound by none, but bound by all. |

He had been watching the hessian for awhile now. He and the others that resided with him. Not many found the cool oasis that allowed them to live in such harsh conditions. The lone wolf lands were merciless and only the strongest survived here. As for the small span of woods the hessian went off into to hunt, well Despair almost followed him down there to get rid of him. Though these lands were technically unclaimed, did not mean that they were unoccupied. And his rouge clan was the largest and longest standing in these lands. And he did not take kindly when lone wolves came and hunted the food that was precious scarce around here. Expecting though the brute would leave after the hunt he was somewhat surprised when he returned to lay by the pool. Black labrums flicked in annoyance and he motioned for the two at his side to follow. The one to his right, dubbed by the name of Sorrow was what one could call his second in command, though they had nothing quite so formal as a pack. On his other, on equally black paws tred his son, who was growing rapidly by the day.

Soon the three were within a few yards of the resting wolf. He let a growl loose from his chest. A soft but menacing guttoral noise. "You are in claimed territory hessian." The female Sorrow, watched with a cool calculated gaze and Metallic the younger bru, looked as if he would love for a fight to ensue. But Despair was not rash and hot tempered. Just territorial.

| Bound by my mind lest I should fall. |
[/td][/tr][/table]
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: Rogue of the Deathland   Rogue of the Deathland Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 10:52 pm

Ash looked up from his sorrowful musings, only to cast his fiery amber gaze upon a large male. He stood with tail erect, hackles rising instantly and a deep, thundering growl was returned to the alter. Claimed territory? he wondered, lips curling back in a menacing snarl. "Since when do wolves claim a stake in no-man's land?" he questioned, a brow raising. His muscles tensed and claws flexed, and he glanced momentarily to the wolves flanking their apparent 'leader'. Were they all of kin? He didn't have the time nor the care to wonder further.

He snorted. They behaved as though he was going to be on his way, leaving this land behind. He had no intentions of going anywhere; this place was liveable, and he would stay here to wallow in his misery, alone. "What do you expect?" he growled, tail lashing once, "You're standing there like I'm going to get moving or something. I can tell you right now that I won't be budging so much as a toe." That was, unless he had a fight on his paws. Bracing himself with teeth bared and claws ready, he awaited what would happen next.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: Rogue of the Deathland   Rogue of the Deathland Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 1:32 pm

Watching the hessian, his features were not exactly hostile. He just wasn't having a good day. Frowning though at the brutes reply he let out a deep breathe. So it was going to be one of those eh? Taking a step forward the two other wolves stayed were they were, though the young bru flashed his father an anxious glance. Despair's hues locked onto the brute, hues filled with many seasons and ages past. Eyes that had seen many things, many things that they should perhaps not have seen. So deep was his eyes that for some it was a bit disturbing to look into them. Pulling his head back in a less direct stare his face stayed solemn. He wasn't in for a dominance contest. "Hessian, how little you know if you thought that we are all confined to the packs of these lands. There are some of us who prefer to live a more...uneventful life then those around us. I find it strange that you have run into no other rouge clans in your travels...." He shot a meaningfull glance back at the femmora and she nodded in return. Returning his gaze back to the brute he continued. "You have long been wandering in our territory, longer than I have liked and you have hunted the scarce food that we must live here. I have tolerated that much brute, what business do you have...or not have, that causes you to linger where you are not wanted." His face grew harder. "And don't cop an attitude with me boy, there are more than enough of us around here that you would not want to get in a fight with." He did not maintain this land with just three wolves, the others were merely off in the distance doing whatever suited them.

Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: Rogue of the Deathland   Rogue of the Deathland Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 2:38 am

He sniffed, casting the ebon hessian a callous look as he spoke about the rogue clans that roamed unmarked territories. "Don't like intruders?" he taunted, quirking a brow, "Well then, perhaps you should mark your boundaries. And maybe I haven't met more of your kind because they scarcely exist; not as anything more than lowly, crow-food eating scum, of course... lingering in solitude in the corners of lands most unliveable. Lands only deserving of your kind. I don't normally stay in such dispicable places, but my reasons are not for you to know anyways." He had no intentions of sharing his past mistakes with this stranger, someone he felt hostile towards, and likely felt the same towards him. Perhaps Ash was no better, living day to day without a home, eating whatever he could find. But he had not come here to start a show; he had come merely to wallow in shame and misery. He did not wish to be shooed off so easily. He deserved nothing more than these miserable lands, and this was where he would stay.

His bulky form stiffened as the word 'boy' was spoken. That right there was enough to challenge his ego, and he wasn't about to sit down quietly and take it. "Watch what spews from that mouth of yours," he snapped harshly, teeth clicking together as he snarled, "I've led wolves better than your mange, flea-bitten lot." And that's saying a lot considering most of them were foolish whimps, he thought roughly, Except for Bellatrix... but I'm not about to get into that. Standing his ground, Ash returned the hard look that this hessian gave him. "You don't scare me," he said more coolly this time, "We are wolves on the same level, and I will not be treated like some know-it-all youngster with no experience behind him." He snorted, scraping the ground with battle-eager claws. Finally he took another glimpse to the other two wolves backing up their leader. He wondered if they were all too cowardly to fight alone. Probably. Still, he did not fear a fight, and continued holding his ground, refusing to leave or give an answer to their leader so that he could wait for permission to stay. He just didn't work that way.

Ooc- OMG I'm SO sorry Silent, I pretty much completely forgot about this thread. I read it a long time ago and had intended to reply to it much sooner, but I guess after a bit it had slipped my mind. Soooo sorry.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: Rogue of the Deathland   Rogue of the Deathland Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:45 pm

Despair was not really in for this sort of thing. Brutes rolling onto these lands shooting their mouths off. His face was solemn as he watched the hessian. He was not riled so easily a mark of many years on this earth. Even his impatience did not show a flicker in his eyes, though his son was a little more revealing, shifting constantly in the tense situation. Holding the brutes gaze his lip flicked in annoyance. "You were not even aware that you stumbled nigh our den site so I would not trust your dull eyes to tell me that my kind does not exist. And if were to open your sunken in eyes you would realize that this land holds more than you could ever realize." There was more bite to his next words. "The way you pose your battle stance I would not doubt that one of my fleas on my 'mange' ridden pelt could take you down in a fight. You will find that my body is scarcely made of bones. If you do not wish to be treated like a pup than I suggest you stop acting like one." Though his words aggressive his body posture remained in control. Despair was older than this brute by a significant amount of years and he did not survive in these out lands by being soft. He was apart of one of the fiercest families to roam these lands but he did not feel the need to feed his reputation unlike his sisters. Though he was not completely unknown. Akira and Akiko certainly mentioned his name on occasion. All he wanted to do was to maintain his clan and family. Coal pelt shifted slightly in the light breeze. His mind flicking to the two whelps sleeping lightly in the den not to far from here. If the brute hadn't been so close he probably wouldn't have even bothered with him. Sorrow, the femmora at his right looked bored. Like she had seen this show too many times. An attractive femmora she was not one to beat around the bush or play foolish mind games. She too was a skilled fighter. For the situation all three wolves were relatively calm not reacting to Ash's aggression.

ooc- No problemo! =]
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: Rogue of the Deathland   Rogue of the Deathland Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 2:30 am

Ash merely raised his lips, remaining silent save for the deep, rumbling growl that sounded in his chest. No, he had not noticed that he had stumbled upon another's lands. Alert as he was, it was difficult to pick up the faint scent of loners that would differentiate them from any others. Besides, he was too wrapped up in himself, too bored and lonely and miserable to pay attention. He snorted when the male had finished. There was no use in hiding his reasons for being here if this brute was just going to assume this, that and the next thing. It was quickly wearing his patience. "You're right, I didn't notice a thing, I've no idea when I stepped across your borders," he muttered, rolling his shoulders in a mighty shrug, "If you have any, that is... I've been too wrapped in my own regrets to notice or care where I am, or where I'm going. All I know is that this place is desolate, no matter what you say. What a terrible, foul place. But it's nothing less than what I deserve."

He flashed a toothy smirk as the wolf commented on his battle-ready pose. "Are you all talk?" he asked, stepping forward, "Because neither of us could really know each other's ability until it is tested. So why not test me, before you go about making judgements?" He narrowed his fiery amber eyes, glaring at the brute that dared to call him a pup. Hackles rose, and Ash charged forward to stand nose to nose with the rogue leader. A vicious snarl surged forth, and malice glinted in his eyes. "I will always hate those that suggest I am a whelp," he rumbled furiously, "Nobody has gotten away unharmed from such a foolish claim." Muscles flexed, readying himself to lunge. He was a heavily built hessian, his pelt scarred from the trials and punishments of his youth; few other scars had been made upon his body since he had grown and left his parents, yet he was not at all unfamiliar with battle. If anyone thought lowly of him, perhaps they would see differently once he was throught with them. Glistening fangs slashed immediately for Despair's face, aiming to gash his muzzle and scar his face. Forepaws raised, claws swinging for the other's forelegs and chest..
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: Rogue of the Deathland   Rogue of the Deathland Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 1:34 pm

ooc- O snap, let the rumble begin. ^^
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: Rogue of the Deathland   Rogue of the Deathland Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:31 pm

Ooc- Lol XD hehe ^^
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: Rogue of the Deathland   Rogue of the Deathland Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 8:04 pm

Watching as the bru progressed forward he almost couldn't stop himself from rolling his eyes. 'Here we go again' he thought irritably. Of course he was expecting the attack and of course this was not the first time something like this had happened. And of course this was not the first time he would have to put a cocky wolf in its place. He was not a showy wolf and did not brag about conquests. He just wished to live in relative peace. But of course such was an impossibility when wolves with hot blood roamed like this brute.

He did not bother to dodge the canines which he knew were coming. Vanity was unimportant to him and scars were a badge of honor in his eyes. So he took the hit body reacting firing out adreneline to rush along his veins.

He was quick to snap to attention feeling crouching and taking the hit of claws to his shoulders instead of his legs. At his lower angle incisors flashed as he went for the underside of his jaw/throat. So the dance begins...

Probably something Ash did not expect was the immobility of the two wolves that were with Despair. They did not leap upon him to try and help their leader instead they backed away and watched as spectators would, their eyes alight with interest as the fight began.

Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: Rogue of the Deathland   Rogue of the Deathland Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:29 am

Amber spheres began to dance with lively fury, malice and laughter. Oh, the fun of battle, his favourite game. And a worthy challenge, an opponent that was near equal in size and brawn. It was never very satisfying to waste a rival that was only half your size. But this, this would be great. And maybe, just maybe, if he were to lose, then his misery would be over. No, that's the easy way out, he thought as the battle began, You have to win.

The tang of blood hit his tongue and he snarled, letting rage fill him and adrenaline course through his veins. Despair moved closer to the ground, taking a hit to his shoulder rather than forelegs, but Ash saw his trick. His muzzle was low enough that if Ash continued his assault in this position, his throat would be a wide open target. As his paws struck the shoulder, he shoved off, buying enough time to escape a quick defeat. He wouldn't let it be so easy.

Though he had momentarily pushed off from his enemy, he did not allow the distance to remain for any more than two seconds. He lunged in again, hind legs propelling him towards Despair's back and spine. Widely parted jaws went clamp down around the middle of his back, his foreleg lifted to block Despair's jaws from availability to his neck, and to give him extra force if he was able to latch on. He had all but forgotten the two observers, too engaged with his own fight to realize that they had not joined in as he'd predicted.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: Rogue of the Deathland   Rogue of the Deathland Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 6:38 pm

Ah, he was at least smart. Good, no one liked when a fight was over to quickly. Though if he thought that he would be stunned by his quick evasion and the resulting counter attack then he was quite wrong. Pushing off with his rear legs he dodged the attack and a snarl burst from his muzzle. He couldn't help but get a little savage when these sort of events occured. He now circled the hessian in a customary battle tactic. He faintly registered the excited yips and snarls of his son and Sorrow. He also recognized the laid back chuckle of Terciel who probably showed up as soon as he sensed trouble.

Ignoring them he feinted a lunge and at his legs and decided that theatrics weren't really necessary and closed with the hessian, lunging out with his talons at his body and if the opportunity presented itself he would get closer with his fangs.

Last edited by Silent on Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: Rogue of the Deathland   Rogue of the Deathland Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:51 am

Ash did not faulter as the alter evaded his initial attack; one needed to be quick and vicious in these sorts of battles, for it was not some spar for play. This was life or death, glory or shame. He rounded on the brute as he tried to circle him, snapping at Despair's paws as they reached out with eager talons, his own jowls thirsting for more blood. Claws swiped him briefly, and he felt blood stain his muzzle, but he was not to be stopped. With a rumbling snarl of thunder, Ash surged forward with brute force, continuing his onslaught with deadly precision.

He had dived in head first, aiming to give the enemy a heavy blow to his neck or chest. If he'd connected, his head upturned quickly to give a nasty gash to the jugular. If he was lucky he'd met his target, if not he'd probably be receiving a violent tanning. It bothered him not, however; bloodshed was all a part of the game.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: Rogue of the Deathland   Rogue of the Deathland Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 5:25 pm

He did not have time to be pleased that he had hit his target, this hessian was a fighter and Despair had known it from the beginning but he gave in to antagonism. Twisting his body when he attacked head on he felt teeth dig into his shoulder but Despair was not a helpless pup and as Ash closed with him he went to wrap his forelegs around the bru and dig his own incisors into his chest/ shoulder

Ooc- Something like this, Despair is on the right Ash on the left. Ash connects with the shoulder and Despair goes for the the chest shoulder area. Thought a visual would be nice. ^^
Rogue of the Deathland 91755787.8x9VctAd._DSC75462pbase
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: Rogue of the Deathland   Rogue of the Deathland Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 3:41 am

Ooc - Grrr, can't see the picture, and that would be helpful XD

Ash snarled as he missed his exact mark, but snarled more for the feel of flesh under his teeth and blood in his mouth. Jaws took hold of as much flesh as possible and began thrashing his head, hoping to tear skin viciously and cause bleeding. But he could feel teeth digging into his shoulder as well, Despair's paws wrapping around him. It only pushed him to work harder; he did not let go of his hold, trying to buck the large brute off of him at the same time, thrusting his shoulder against his enemy's jaws in hopes to harm his snout or teeth, or bend his neck awkwardly. He needed him off, needing to continue doing damage. It was then as he took a quick sweep of his surrounding he noticed a slightly growing audience.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: Rogue of the Deathland   Rogue of the Deathland Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 3:50 am

His chest rumbled with a growl as teeth sunk into his shoulder savagely, but Despair had much the same hold and he too put the method of thrashing his head about. The shoulder pushed into his mouth and he felt pressure but wolves mouths were meant for things like this and it would only worsen the damage on himself if he continued pushing. Using the strength in his upper body he tried dragging the brute down, his shoulder searing as he did so but adreneline glossed over the pain. If he could only break this brutes hold he could come at him at a different angle. Despair had not gained such a strong clan of rouges by being a light weight. He vaugely heard his wolves barking and snarling around them. His vision almost seemed to be going red..

ooc- like that 'cept they are on each other's shoulders as opposed to ze face..=D And Despair would be the darker one. I like visual when wolves fight..it helps. =]
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: Rogue of the Deathland   Rogue of the Deathland Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 1:28 am

Ash continued thrashing, though it seemed that Despair had taken on the same method. Each of them had a hold, both searing with pain in the shoulder. Then the rogue leader began dragging his opponent downward. Stricken by his previous hunger and thirst, Ash could not properly resist. His foreleg gave out suddenly, and the pain the raged through his shoulder caused him to roar in agony, skin tearing away form the flesh as his weight betrayed him. He released his hold on Despair, turning on himself; he snapped free his skin, leaving Despair with a mouthful of dripping red hide.

A violent rush of pain flooded over him, until suddenly it went numb. He stumbled to his feet, unsure if his leg would support him. With a strange burning sensation, it worked. His vision hazed over as blood poured from the open wound, and he snapped his jaws threateningly, unsure if his attacker still pursued him. He glanced around, looking upon all the angry faces surrounding him, yet still he felt defiant. However, he knew he could not continue with any hope of winning this battle. He staggered backwards, then tripped through his weakness and fell on his haunches, awaiting what would happen next.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: Rogue of the Deathland   Rogue of the Deathland Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:16 pm

The pain was such sweet agony and he knew that one of them would give out soon. He felt the hessian stagger under the pressure and suddenly canines released flesh and Despair found himself loosening his defensive grip. So that when Ash pulled away the damage was not quite so bad as it would be had he hung on. Blood trickled down his leg and chest and his pelt was stained with the crimson. He did not go after the brute again but watched him as he sat back on his haunches.

Despair's chest heaved with the effort of the fight and he set his dark hues on Ash. Now his shoulder began to throb and he wished to lie down. Watching Ash the wolves around them went silent as their leader assessed the situation.

"You fought well." He stated plainly. Then he too fell back on his haunches, though in a bit more of a dignified pose. He was not as young as he once was. Looking at Ash levelly he spoke in a subdued, yet firm tone. "There is a place here for you if you would have it. We are not a pack but a clan and as such you are free to do as you would." Looking at those gathered around they averted they gazing showing their submission and agreement to his statement in one. He awaited his reply and hoped that whatever it was it would come quick. He had lived long enough to know that it was not a good thing to a have an open wound flowing so freely in the desert.

Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: Rogue of the Deathland   Rogue of the Deathland Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:31 pm

Dazed and out of it, Ash focused on Despair as he settled down, clearly not wanting to take the battle further, nor end it as he could. He found himself reluctantly relieved for this scrap of mercy shown from the rogue, and perked his ears to catch what the hessian was saying. He was being complimented, and there was a place for him, here, in this place? After all he had just done, he was being offered a home? Exhaustion flooding him, he did not know how to respond, so he settled closer to the ground, not caring if any were to betray him now in his weakened state. They didn't quite seem the type to take advantage of such a situation.

Breathing heavily, he had to think for a moment. Well, he had wanted to stay in this place, but he had not expected any of what had just happened. Perhaps it would be not such a bad thing after all, though. He had never contemplated making a better life for himself, for he had not found himself deserving of it. But perhaps these folk were willing to forgive him, and Bellatrix, wherever she was out there, was bound to forget him and move on. No matter what her fate now, he could not change it. His fate, however... well that was a different story.

"Very well," he murmured, his voice hoarse after snarling throughout the battle, "I will stay... it was what I wanted, after all." He nodded his head to the larger brute, but he was afraid to submit, bow his head. What if it made him weaker? He had already been defeated in battle. Ash simply averted his eyes, just as the others of the clan had done. "Just call me Ash," he said, remember that they'd not been introduced, "Do you have a name... sir? And what of the clan, does it have one?" He stared at the ground for a moment, then let his gaze cast around curiously to all the different wolves that had gathered. What did they think of him now? He would have to find out later.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: Rogue of the Deathland   Rogue of the Deathland Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 1:43 pm

Despair closed his eyes in relief as the hessian agreed with grace and after a moment he opened them again and let out a breath. So the bru's name was Ash eh? Easy enough to remember. It was always good to have wolves who knew how to fight in a clan. Especially with other rouge wolves wandering about thinking they could take what they pleased. He chuckled at Ash's reluctant 'sir' "No need to be so formal Ash, we are all equal here. Well mostly...all I ask is you yield to my orders when concerning the clan. As for my name, I am called Despair." So named by his mother for the deep pitch fof black on his peltage. "As for the clan...well it usually takes the name of its leader. " Rising with a bit of effort, he licked his wound a few times. "Come, we shall clean our wounds and then you will know the rest of us." Then he turned and stalked towards the water, that Ash had not to long ago swam in. His wolves parted before him in respect. Some looked at Ash with a broad smirk, others with no expression. And some did not even bother to look but simply turned and walked away.

Despair went to the cool body of water and wasting no time slunk into its cool waters. Such a body of water was able to exist out here for it was from the mountain runoff from the pack Muerta not too far from this point...

Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: Rogue of the Deathland   Rogue of the Deathland Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 2:29 am

Ash nodded to Despair, surprised by his seemingly unending patience. He was glad for the news of no need to be formal, for he did not particularly enjoy having to sound all respectful and whatnot. So long as he saw sense in Despair's orders, he would have little arguements in obeying. The younger hessian heaved himself to his paws, feeling the searing pain beginning in his shoulder. It had been numb out of shock for a time, but now it was really starting to kick in, and he groaned with annoyance. He followed the rogue clan's leader to the water, watching as some wolves showed amusement with the events that had happened, others holding no expression; some just plain walked away, clearly unimpressed with what had happened. He couldn't help wondering about them, what they were like.

He dipped into the water, instantly staining it red with his blood. It seeped from him freely, then diluted within the water. He growled, then snapped up a mouthful of water to keep himself hydrated. Soon he needed to leave the water, knowing that it just drew his blood out quicker. He needed the warmth of the sun to dry it and make it clot, otherwise he was done for. As he settled down upon the ground, he glanced to the group of wolves. Did any of them have the knowledge of healing? Such a wolf would be useful in a situation like this, but he wasn't going to go on a search for anyone to help him. If he died, he died. If anyone felt compassionate, then perhaps they would try to help him, if not then he would deal with it himself.

He settled his massive head on his paws, fiery amber eyes glancing around at the wolves that still stayed. Who were they, and how were they related to Despair?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rogue of the Deathland   Rogue of the Deathland Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rogue of the Deathland
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next