Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rogue of the Deathland

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Silent
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Rogue of the Deathland - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue of the Deathland   Rogue of the Deathland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 1:43 pm

| Bound by none, but bound by all. |

Despair closed his eyes in relief as the hessian agreed with grace and after a moment he opened them again and let out a breath. So the bru's name was Ash eh? Easy enough to remember. It was always good to have wolves who knew how to fight in a clan. Especially with other rouge wolves wandering about thinking they could take what they pleased. He chuckled at Ash's reluctant 'sir' "No need to be so formal Ash, we are all equal here. Well mostly...all I ask is you yield to my orders when concerning the clan. As for my name, I am called Despair." So named by his mother for the deep pitch fof black on his peltage. "As for the clan...well it usually takes the name of its leader. " Rising with a bit of effort, he licked his wound a few times. "Come, we shall clean our wounds and then you will know the rest of us." Then he turned and stalked towards the water, that Ash had not to long ago swam in. His wolves parted before him in respect. Some looked at Ash with a broad smirk, others with no expression. And some did not even bother to look but simply turned and walked away.

Despair went to the cool body of water and wasting no time slunk into its cool waters. Such a body of water was able to exist out here for it was from the mountain runoff from the pack Muerta not too far from this point...

| Bound by my mind lest I should fall. |

Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Rogue of the Deathland   Rogue of the Deathland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 2:29 am

Ash nodded to Despair, surprised by his seemingly unending patience. He was glad for the news of no need to be formal, for he did not particularly enjoy having to sound all respectful and whatnot. So long as he saw sense in Despair's orders, he would have little arguements in obeying. The younger hessian heaved himself to his paws, feeling the searing pain beginning in his shoulder. It had been numb out of shock for a time, but now it was really starting to kick in, and he groaned with annoyance. He followed the rogue clan's leader to the water, watching as some wolves showed amusement with the events that had happened, others holding no expression; some just plain walked away, clearly unimpressed with what had happened. He couldn't help wondering about them, what they were like.

He dipped into the water, instantly staining it red with his blood. It seeped from him freely, then diluted within the water. He growled, then snapped up a mouthful of water to keep himself hydrated. Soon he needed to leave the water, knowing that it just drew his blood out quicker. He needed the warmth of the sun to dry it and make it clot, otherwise he was done for. As he settled down upon the ground, he glanced to the group of wolves. Did any of them have the knowledge of healing? Such a wolf would be useful in a situation like this, but he wasn't going to go on a search for anyone to help him. If he died, he died. If anyone felt compassionate, then perhaps they would try to help him, if not then he would deal with it himself.

He settled his massive head on his paws, fiery amber eyes glancing around at the wolves that still stayed. Who were they, and how were they related to Despair?
Back to top Go down
http://www.bravequestk9.com
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Number of posts : 1199
Pawprints : 1938
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Rogue of the Deathland   Rogue of the Deathland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 11:57 pm

| Bound by none, but bound by all. |

He too only stayed in a short while to cleanse and to cool his body down. Night was falling upon the lands and it was always easier during the night. Padding over to Ash he reclined on his haunches and looked at the hessian's wound. "It is not as bad as it looks...or feels probably. The heat will do well enough to heal it." Pausing her added "Or if you want Reaper there..." He motioned to a slender female wolf in the distance who sat with another male and a younger fem. "know a thing or two about healing. But you would have to talk to her mate Dmetri first. He's a bit...protective." The wolf Dmetri was obviously the one whom Reaper sat next. "Their daughter, Mia, is the one next to them. They tend to keep to themselves." He never really understood why the small family stayed with the clan. Though he saw Desidius and Mia converse a time or two. He turned and began to lick his own wound for a moment.

| Bound by my mind lest I should fall. |

Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

Number of posts : 724
Pawprints : 1290
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Rogue of the Deathland   Rogue of the Deathland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 1:30 am

Ash looked up as Despair came near him. It was an odd feeling to remain in position while someone sat higher than he, but he was no longer in the mood for fighting. It was a once in a lifetime thing, something that had never occured for him before. He had always been on top, but now something had changed for him. He merely listened, looking to where Despair pointed with his muzzle, and glanced upon a small family. He nodded in acknowledgement of Despair's words, but he was unsure whether or not he would be able to handle asking permission for something. Grunting, he lay his head on his paws, indecisive.

Finally, he rose to his paws, his wound beginning to hurt more and more as adrenaline faded from his system and feeling returned to his shoulder. He gritted his teeth and padded over to the family at a low pace, approaching them slowly and unthreatening. How indignant he felt, but he knew he was in no position to fight further with fully rested opponents. Sighing, he placed himself before the trio, and looked first to the male. "I assume you witnessed most or all of what happened," he said in a low tone, "So I hope that it is... obvious why I have come to you, and your mate." He nodded to the femme, and kept his attention on Dmetri, his wound crusting over in the sun's glaring heat.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bravequestk9.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rogue of the Deathland   Rogue of the Deathland - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rogue of the Deathland
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2