Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bear's Wolves Like To Stay HERE (Because Where Else Would They Go?)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bear

Bear

Number of posts : 328
Pawprints : 573
Registration date : 2011-02-04

Bear's Wolves Like To Stay HERE (Because Where Else Would They Go?) Empty
PostSubject: Bear's Wolves Like To Stay HERE (Because Where Else Would They Go?)   Bear's Wolves Like To Stay HERE (Because Where Else Would They Go?) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 8:22 pm

From this day forth, most of my stuff will be posted here.
Back to top Go down
Bear

Bear

PostSubject: Re: Bear's Wolves Like To Stay HERE (Because Where Else Would They Go?)   Bear's Wolves Like To Stay HERE (Because Where Else Would They Go?) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 12:09 am

Bear's Wolves Like To Stay HERE (Because Where Else Would They Go?) Marrok11
General Information.
Formal Curse: Marrok

[Pronunciation=Mare-ock]
Title[s]: The Observer
Alias: Rok
Decent: Husky/Black Wolf
Persona: Marrok may not be the largest of all wolves, but he makes himself seem like it. His personality as well as his figure is luminous and cold over others, bringing an intimidating effect onto those who confront him. He is not very talkative and has a silent emotion to him, only adding to his character. He always appears very calm (and flashes a devilish smirk every so often), yet remains constantly serious. He is pretty intolerant, and if something violates his Zero Tolerance Policy, he will make sure that “something” is taken care of. Despite his recluse persona, he is most definitely loyal and accepts any authority above him. Above all, Marrok is observant (hence the title). He studies those around him, and looks to aid (, or commandeer,) the situation if necessary.
Heart: Neutral/Dark
Motto:Fear is in the eye of the beholder.”
.Physical Traits.
Peltage Hue:
Black on White; Husky Coloring
Occular Hue: A Vivid, Exotic Ice Blue
Stands: 39” at shoulders
Weighs: 140 lbs
Form: Compact, strong, and lean muscle of a Husky, yet the height and weight of a true wolf. His motion always seems to be in a prowl-mode, slow and low to the ground. However, he is tremendously and deceptively quick on his feet.
Physical Distortions: The only major distortion he possesses is his tail: it is unusually broad with long, almost feathery black fibers.
.Family Tree.
Sire: Whiskey
Dame: Faolán
Brothers:
Cobranq
Pyramus
Jericho
Sisters: none
Partner: none currently
Whelps: none currently
Challengers: none currently
Minions: none currently
Rank: no rank currently (Although, he was in training to become Hunter for his family’s pack)
.Background.
Life Story:

(Will get to it later in time…)

Place of Birth: The Northwest outskirts of arctic at the border of Muerta Mountains and the Lone Lands.

(OOC: Third time's a charm?)
Back to top Go down
Bear

Bear

PostSubject: Re: Bear's Wolves Like To Stay HERE (Because Where Else Would They Go?)   Bear's Wolves Like To Stay HERE (Because Where Else Would They Go?) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 10:28 am

Bear's Wolves Like To Stay HERE (Because Where Else Would They Go?) Vault_10
(Profile later)
Back to top Go down
Bear

Bear

PostSubject: Re: Bear's Wolves Like To Stay HERE (Because Where Else Would They Go?)   Bear's Wolves Like To Stay HERE (Because Where Else Would They Go?) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:07 pm

Bear's Wolves Like To Stay HERE (Because Where Else Would They Go?) Vault_11

(After great struggle, I can finally post (and view) this new image myself)
Back to top Go down
Bear

Bear

PostSubject: Re: Bear's Wolves Like To Stay HERE (Because Where Else Would They Go?)   Bear's Wolves Like To Stay HERE (Because Where Else Would They Go?) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 10:14 am

Bear's Wolves Like To Stay HERE (Because Where Else Would They Go?) Ozone_11
(Profile later)
Back to top Go down
Bear

Bear

PostSubject: Re: Bear's Wolves Like To Stay HERE (Because Where Else Would They Go?)   Bear's Wolves Like To Stay HERE (Because Where Else Would They Go?) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 11:06 am

Bear's Wolves Like To Stay HERE (Because Where Else Would They Go?) Jerich10
General Information.
Formal Curse: Jericho

Title[s]: Glare of the Dead
Alias: Jeri
Decent: Husky/Black Wolf
Persona: Though he was apart of a litter of 4, Jericho and Marrok are nearly twins. It is in many cases difficult to tell them from each other, whether in personality or appearance. Only the deep red eyes seem to give him away, which also tended to strike fear in other pups when he was a whelp, earning him his title. In any case, he was much more mature from birth then any of his siblings, and took on a bit of a father figure for the others, since they rarely got to see their sire. Jericho is more threatening than Marrok, who seems to have a developed kindness to him. Jericho has always been a bit of a fighter, but never a bully. If anything, he enjoys a challenge. He also tends to try and take power of a group, since he is most comfortable as a leading member. He dispises his pet name of an alias.
Heart: Neutral/Dark
Motto:
Well what are you looking at?
.Physical Traits.
Peltage Hue:
Black on White; Husky Coloring
Occular Hue: A Bright Bloody Red
Stands: 40” at shoulders
Weighs: 140 lbs
Form: Compact, strong, and lean muscle of a Husky, yet the height and weight of a true wolf. He seems more scrawny for a wolf then would be thought, considering his decent weight.
Physical Distortions: Jericho has many small, light scars around his facial area.
.Family Tree.
Sire: Whiskey
Dame: Faolán
Brothers:
Cobranq
Pyramus
Marrok
Sisters: none
Partner: none currently
Whelps: none currently
Challengers: none currently
Minions: none currently
Rank: no rank currently (Was the heir to become alpha of his pack)
.Background.

Life Story:

(Will get to it later in time…)
Place of Birth: The Northwest outskirts of arctic at the border of Muerta Mountains and the Lone Lands.
Back to top Go down
Bear

Bear

PostSubject: Re: Bear's Wolves Like To Stay HERE (Because Where Else Would They Go?)   Bear's Wolves Like To Stay HERE (Because Where Else Would They Go?) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 10:04 pm

Bear's Wolves Like To Stay HERE (Because Where Else Would They Go?) Pyramu10
(I seriously am working on his profile, and I intend to post both Pyramus and Ozone into Tirisful Valley. Maybe I'll completely change my mind, I'm still unsure.)
Back to top Go down
Bear

Bear

PostSubject: Re: Bear's Wolves Like To Stay HERE (Because Where Else Would They Go?)   Bear's Wolves Like To Stay HERE (Because Where Else Would They Go?) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 8:53 pm

So, since I started here, I attempted to make profiles for my wolves and upcoming ideas. But quickly I lost sight of creating profiles for most of my characters, even though it's probably something helpful to do. As long as RPing can set out a reasonable background and history to my wolves, I think the following list of wolves I have (/had?) will suffice:

Kovu - Lone Lands (Midnight Mist)
Echo - Mate Search (Reality Kicks In)
Marrok - Midnight Meadows[/olor]
Jericho - Lone Lands (Shelter for a Stranger)

Amor - Black Pearl
Vault - Lone Lands (Lacrimosa Lake)
Pyramus - Lone Lands (w/ Morphine)
Anubis - Hamara Sydan
Ripfire - Lone Lands (In Bocca al Lupo)
Telephantasm - Lone Lands (Finding Resolve)
Niger - Midnight Meadows
Rhetoric - Lone Lands (~We_Own_the_Night~)
Oslo - Lone Lands (Mission Possible...)
Grey Fang - Jabbar Junayd

And boom goes the dynamite
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bear's Wolves Like To Stay HERE (Because Where Else Would They Go?)   Bear's Wolves Like To Stay HERE (Because Where Else Would They Go?) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bear's Wolves Like To Stay HERE (Because Where Else Would They Go?)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fire & Ice Wolf Packs :: || Character Profiles :: .Profiles :: Personal Profiles-
Jump to: