Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Amongst gods, no one can shine... [OPEN]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hendaron

Hendaron

Number of posts : 471
Pawprints : 867
Registration date : 2011-02-04

Amongst gods, no one can shine... [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Amongst gods, no one can shine... [OPEN]   Amongst gods, no one can shine... [OPEN] Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 2:23 pm

[Already got this charrie for who-knows how long, time to use him, anyone can feel free to aproach]

Amongst gods, no one can shine... [OPEN] Hades

A grey form leaped down from an overhanging rock in a fluid motion, landing on the other side of the chasm. The figure was tall and broad, built for war, thick muscles and a sturdy frame. Powerfull jaws and razorsharp talons. Hades lifted his head, ice-blue orbs scanning ahead off him. His body held only one color, a monotone grey coat, with the usual lighter stripes, indicating where his many scars lied. He had left the old lands, now that the war, fueled by hatred and ignorance, had grinded to a halt, and peace took over. Hades held no value to peace, or a "happy" life. His only reason to exist was war, and he knew it. But he wasn't some sort of deranged killer. No, under that massive frame, a veteran of countless victories lied down, ready to calculate a winning path, either by breaking the opponent's will to fight, or by completly destroying them. He held no values for things as love, friendship and such, the only femmes he had beneath him were there to satisfy his lusts, most had been rewards of bloody campaigns, raids or other. How many pups he had, he didn't knew, and didn't cared. He could see who where at first sight though. Next to his massive body, which they surely would have earned, they all would have the distinct, completly grey coat, no matter the mother. It was a prequilavent trait shared by all of the Pantheon Clan, whether they where pure or not. He himslef was pure, as pure as could be.

Now he was in the lands of Fire and Ice, where following the many rumors, conflict and strife where everywhere, being it petty discussions, to outright blood fueds. And Hades knew, where those where, there was always war and thus fighting, the only thing he craved for. But forst he had to find out where these packs where, and he knew he would'nt get far by threatening someone for information. For now. He wandered out of the forest that had bordered with FnI and went on the search.

Last edited by hendaron on Thu May 19, 2011 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

PostSubject: Re: Amongst gods, no one can shine... [OPEN]   Amongst gods, no one can shine... [OPEN] Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 12:22 pm

[Lol,anyone? He doesn't bites (I do Wink ) If nobody aproaches him, then I ll move him to one of the packs, or so]
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

Number of posts : 1144
Pawprints : 1971
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Amongst gods, no one can shine... [OPEN]   Amongst gods, no one can shine... [OPEN] Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 1:25 pm

OOC: Woooo Greek mythology. Might have a charrie for this. Keep an eye out :]
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

PostSubject: Re: Amongst gods, no one can shine... [OPEN]   Amongst gods, no one can shine... [OPEN] Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 1:39 pm

[Okidoki =D]
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Amongst gods, no one can shine... [OPEN]   Amongst gods, no one can shine... [OPEN] Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 2:06 pm

White legs wandered between the black trees of the forest. Red eyes took in the quiet landscape, the scurrying squirrel, the passing storm clouds overhead. Somewhere, he knew, there was a terrible tempest raging, but he was far too east to get hit by it. The sun poked through these clouds here and there, spotting the forest floor, and making bright patches on his dark and peppered back. He truly was wandering, nothing quite in his aim - not hunger, not thirst, not even a mate. And the packs? Well... His brother was already in one, and he had yet to return. How curiously opposite things were turning out for the two of them...

Lean form took him out to the wastes, where the earth was hard and brown, but not burning like the desert. It was cold, permafrosted. Auds perked and his head lifted, spying a dark-hued wolf leaping over the chasm that separated the lands of Fire and Ice from all others. It had been quite some time since he had held conversation. The wolf approached and did yet take notice of him, and so he turned his way.

By the way he walked, Leto could tell that he was not a wolf from these lands; but he held nothing against him, for he was neither. "Nice to see another stranger in these strange lands," he greeted, his voice soft and tenor, pausing briefly at the bru's side. He didn't know if he would want to talk, for he might be on a business of sorts, but Leto had wandered the outlying borders of the lands long enough to become a guide to travelers looking for directions.
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

PostSubject: Re: Amongst gods, no one can shine... [OPEN]   Amongst gods, no one can shine... [OPEN] Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 2:47 pm

[Leto...says me something..but my classes of latin/greece were years ago, so I am a bit rusty.]

Hades

His paws swept up dust, and while Hades came wandering over the actual border, he took note of another wolf closing in on him. It was another bru, also on the wander. The way he moved was a bit odd for Hades, but he knew the same would count for him. It was just the difference between countries. He rose his form, being neither dominant nor submissive, and letted his blue orbs gaze on the other. "So much for the welcoming party." He cocked his head a degree or five. "Another? You mean your new to these parts as well?" If that was to be true, the other wolf would hold little value for Hades, he needed someone who was familiar with the land, and who could point him out where the best fighting was to be had. Which, was the most important. The other's behaviour was a bit odd, Hades would have hold distance from a stranger, especially in foreign lands, until he knew there was little danger coming from him. He opened his mouth a little, part out of iritation, and part out of instinctual intimidation. Hades knew first impressions counted heavily, and he'd rather be seen as an slightly hostile loner, then as a friendly one. Friendly ones tended to get in problems or getting killed. He awaited the other's answer.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Amongst gods, no one can shine... [OPEN]   Amongst gods, no one can shine... [OPEN] Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 4:09 pm

OOC: In Greek mythology, Leto was actually female, and served as the mother of Artemis and Apollo. Her story mainly centered around her being pregnant with them. Otherwise, she's not really remembered... But obviously, this Leto isn't female or pregnant; I've decided to base him off of Jared Leto from the band 30 Seconds to Mars. They're a band that frequently sings about religion and life and philosophy and all that jazz, and he's the fraternal twin brother of Julien (who is based off of Brian Molko from the band Placebo) over in Muerta (who is opposite in his beliefs). Seeing as Hades has brought some ethereal aura with him, Leto would make a decent welcoming party for him :]

Amongst gods, no one can shine... [OPEN] 5740423727_97c149e8ed_z

Leto shook his head. "By stranger I mean that I, too, am a wanderer to these lands, but unfamiliar with them, I am not," he explained, catching the bru's expression. Leto, too, kept his distance; he had already met many a wolf that felt that they did not need his directions, and retaliated without giving him a chance to speak. "And also by stranger, I mean that none of the wolves in the packs know me, but I know them. My brother, Julien, is a resident in one of them; not sure which one, he's never a stickler for things. I don't see myself belonging to a pack, but one day that might change. One day. As for now, I linger on the borders and guide wolves unfamiliar with the lands in."

He hoped that this would be enough to persuade the bru. Some had taken his offer, and some had downright ignored him. "My name is Leto," he added, tassle wagging in a nonchalant manner. He held no alignment or prejudice, for he was not a guardian nor a gatekeeper of Fire and Ice. Just an observing passerby, one who knew of the international bonds between the packs. He shrugged his shoulders and said, "If you're looking for a particular pack, I can point you in the right direction."
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

PostSubject: Re: Amongst gods, no one can shine... [OPEN]   Amongst gods, no one can shine... [OPEN] Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 1:13 pm

[Aaah yes, I remember, she was pursued by Hera right, had something to do with a "dragon" too, but can't remember the details. Anyways.]

Hades' head turned back straight, the slightly agitated look dissapearing from his face. Then this stranger had some use to him, and if he was telling the truth, quite alot. If that was, then he surely would knew where war was brooding. And that's where he craved for after all. Then the wolf told hims his name. Leto. It tugged at something from the past, but Hades gave it no more thought. He lived in the present, after all. "Mine's Hades." Fair was fair. This wolf had told something personal about him, and so did Hades. He wasn't going to hide his fighting lust, certainly not..

"Which packs there are, and where their heart lies, doesn't matters to me. Where I am more intrested in is where the best fighting is going on." There. It was out. Now Leto atleast knew what kind of wolf he was dealing with. And he would certainly draw his conclusions from it. Which tended to be wrong. Most wolves thought of Hades as a wolf with an unsate-able lust for blood. The actual killing, however, didn't really mattered for him thugh. He more liked to see devestation and havok being brought at a larger scale. Killing was just a part of that. He started to relax his body, and awaited the other's answer.

[I am a bit experimenting with "talking" colours, just ignore]
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Amongst gods, no one can shine... [OPEN]   Amongst gods, no one can shine... [OPEN] Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 10:29 pm

OOC: Something like that... And I love it when people use colors or bold text or something to indicate when their character is speaking. Yes, I like reading posts, but sometimes I miss things or can't think of a good enough response if it's not highlighted. If everyone followed the regular format of paragraphing every time their character spoke, it wouldn't be so much of an issue, but we're all too damn lazy for that, lol. And it takes up room.

Leto

Ah, Hades. So that was his name. Something about the name felt vaguely familiar, as if it were part of a past life or the name of a distant cousin, but Leto could not be certain. The bru probably had no ties to him, anyway. "The best fighting, or the best fighters?" he asked, mainly for clarification reasons. "War is one thing that is common in these lands. There is always a call to arms. The wolves of Jabbar just claimed their lands back from some rogue infiltrators, and their maws are still bloody from the fight. The wolves of Muerta and their Midnight clan hold inner turmoil and more at war with their brothers than their enemies. An eagle in passing told me that something is happening in Hamara, but the chances of a fight will not happen for sometime. The shores of the Pearl are calm... For the moment. And the lands of Midnight and Tirisfal remain peaceful until their balance is threatened. I know that all of these packs are gathering soldiers."

Leto did not look at Hades as he spoke, his crimson optics instead looking off in each direction where the packs lay. "But that being said, each pack is different when it comes to war, either with one another or themselves. As for the best fighters... Muerta has the best offense. Midnight has the best defense. When it comes to other skills, Tirisfal has the most skilled healers, the Pearl the most organized hunters, and Jabbar the best leaders. I can't say much for Hamara, though, as their leadership tends to change quite frequently before any order can be established." He had the feeling that he was giving more information than necessary, or perhaps it would enlighten the bru to know more than just fighting. He could see that Hades was built for battle, and it made sense that he would want to know about the skirmishes between or in the packs, but it never hurt to open his mind in the process.

"Jabbar is closest. It is just west of here," he added, looking off in the direction where the forest went deeper. The trees here were dark, but further in, they would turn black and scarred from a fire, one that had ravaged the place before Leto had set foot in Fire and Ice. He wondered if his brother was there - He was tempted to find him, to figure out what he was up to and if he was all right, but knew that it would have only led to another disagreement, as it always had. He turned back to Hades, ignoring what was on his mind. "I hold no prejudice to any of these lands. I see them as they are, war or no war."
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

PostSubject: Re: Amongst gods, no one can shine... [OPEN]   Amongst gods, no one can shine... [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 4:44 pm

"Where do you think they are going to fight soon?" He didn't really cared for his "employers" and their habits. As long as the food came in without problems, and there was fighting to behave, he was all right with any circumstances they would shove on his neck, from bowing to call someone "king" or "lord".He already had met his share of power hungry and crazed leaders, and he was sure to find some here too. He was getting a little curious of this Leto. He seemed to be someone quite willingly to show him around. And, altough he was a bit odd, he was friendly.Hades wondered where he could come from, altough he was fairly sure he wasn't of none of the three lines of the Pantheon breed. "It doens't really matter for me what the packs ideals or so are, I make my living of fighting, that's just it." He yawned, showing flashing ivories the size of claws (not that big...but...euh, you'll get the picture...big teeth) . "If you know of any place where, you could tell me or ,if you want, lead me." Hades didn't mind some company, it was even quite pleasing sometimes, as long as it weren't annoying pups or old wolves. Those could always brag on and on and on. Iritating. But Leto wans't old neither young ,so...

[Bit short -_-. EDIT: added a little]
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Amongst gods, no one can shine... [OPEN]   Amongst gods, no one can shine... [OPEN] Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 5:06 pm

Leto

Leto paused, ruby lanterns flickering towards the lands of Muerta. Of all the packs, they tended to be the most tense, always ready to snap. And Hades considered himself a fighter and willing to comply to other leaderships, making him a prime assassin for Akira's pack. Then again, the scent of blood was still soaking in Jabbar... but that battle was over. Turning back to Hades, he said, "I shall lead you to Muerta. Please follow. I will show you the quickest route." He waited before starting off, in case Hades didn't like the idea of Muerta or he had any further questions. It didn't appear so, but they were in no rush. Or at least, not to Leto's knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

PostSubject: Re: Amongst gods, no one can shine... [OPEN]   Amongst gods, no one can shine... [OPEN] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 2:26 pm

[sorry for the long wait, my finals fell right between the posting]

Ice-cold eyes followed Leto's movement, and ashen pillars followed soonly after. Hades had no idea who or what their leader was or could be, what sort of pack there waited for him, what benefits it holded for him or what sort of problems that could be tagging along the way. But if Leto said it was in Muerta that war, and thus fighting, was at hand, then it was to Muerta where Hades would go. "Lead the way." He was pondering over whether he should or shouldn't ask if Leto had seen any of his family or breed, but he doubted the wolf would have seen them coming in anyway. Not that it mattered, as he didn't cared. Stepping after Leto, he decided a little conversation about their destination couldn't hurt. "So.. Muerta... how is there, and what about their leader?" It always helped if you knew ahead that the person who was getting to be your "boss" was either a sane or a crazed person, and in case of the second, it was usefull to know who was really in charge, pulling strings in the pack.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Amongst gods, no one can shine... [OPEN]   Amongst gods, no one can shine... [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 2:38 pm

Leto

Leto nodded, turning into the forest whence he came. He would walk beside Hades, but one step ahead, as a mountain guide should be. "We have quite a journey ahead of us, at least a week. And I don't know offhand what conditions the wastelands are in, since they are constantly changing. Wicked desert sandstorms and all. I hope that you are in no rush," he replied, aud flickered towards him and catching his questions. Such a curious bru, he was; not that that was a bad thing, Leto was rather curious himself. He wondered what other commonalities he had with him. He let out a small chuckle at the mention of Muerta's leader. "Akira is a force to be reckoned with. If not for her, the band of wolves there would have torn each other apart already. Some say she's a hot-headed bitch, and others say she's the epitome of an ice queen. I don't have any first-hand experience, though. But most of the rumors around these parts tend to be true."
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

PostSubject: Re: Amongst gods, no one can shine... [OPEN]   Amongst gods, no one can shine... [OPEN] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 5:41 am

He listened to Leto's description of the leader of Muerta, the so called Akira, but gave it no more thought. He would see and judge for himself, and at the end the choice was Akira's, or she would recruit him, or she wouldn't, and thus gave an opportunity to her concurrents to get Hades. Which could bring her pack in trouble. So, she actually has not much choice then hiring him. And Hades knew that good enough to make use of it. "And what are the odds that Muerta goes out for fighting soon? And what are the packs allegiances to eachother?" It would be intresting to know who his future enemies could be, and what they were made of. It would be a week travel, altough Hades was pretty sure he could do it in a half of a week, that is, if he had known the way. After all, it had been pretty convenient that he had run into Leto.

Last edited by hendaron on Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Amongst gods, no one can shine... [OPEN]   Amongst gods, no one can shine... [OPEN] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 2:52 pm

Leto

Leto shrugged his stone-hued shoulders as they walked in response to Hades' question. Such a curious stranger, but the again, Leto's own head was filled with unanswered questions from time to time. "I cannot predict the tides of war, but somewhere a battle is brewing," he replied, providing him with perhaps not a helpful, but honest answer. "As for alliances, they've been a bit of a mess lately, from what my flying eyes have told me..." At this moment, Leto lifted his head to the treetops, where many birds were perched or had made their nests. "Mithra!"

Out of the dark forest branches a tawny falcon descended, wings fluttering as silently as moth's. She landed before the two wolves with perfect grace, not making a sound. "You called, friend Leto?" she asked, folding her wings against her streamlined body, and blinking her shimmering yellow eyes. She noted the other wolf that was with him, but neither puffed her feathers nor perceived him as an immediate threat.

"Yes, Mithra," Leto replied, nodding. "This is Hades, one of my travelers. He is wondering of the alliances within the wolven packlands at this moment. As you know, I have not called for your service in quite some time, and so I need an update as well."

"Ah," the falcon said, clicking her caramel beak. She turned her head so that she could now see both Leto and Hades. "Jabbar and Midnight still hold strong, despite their differences at heart. The Pearl also remains loyal to Jabbar, but Muerta and Jabbar are no longer on friendly terms. It appears that Queen Akira has some war plans on her mind, but none but her know when these plans will be carried out. Hamara remains a ruin, but I spied some... interesting creatures there that I will update you upon after further investigation. And lastly, Tirisfal stands alongside Midnight, but not with Jabbar." She turned towards Leto again and said, "I know that it is not my place to speak of the matters between wolves, but I get the sense that the times are changing, friend Leto. Someone, somewhere, is about to cause the scales to tip."

Leto nodded his head, his crimson eyes kind. "Your input is appreciated regardless, Mithra. You are a valuable asset to me, as well as all of the other creatures on this earth." He raised his sights to Hades, who would no doubt be perplexed by the feathered thing. "Have you any more questions concerning the packlands, Hades? Or should we send Mithra on her merry way?"

Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

PostSubject: Re: Amongst gods, no one can shine... [OPEN]   Amongst gods, no one can shine... [OPEN] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 6:27 am

"No, I'm sated for now." He wasn't really though, but there where some questions for which you better seek out yourself, lest you wanted to give somebody disturbing image about you. He overthought the bird's words, and carefully weighed it up. So if it was Muerta who was up for war, then it would be Muerta who would have him in service, Hades was fond of warmongers such as that £Akira seems to be, they keeped him from starving. Or worse, having to hunt by yourself. Hades didn't liked to fight against creatures who fled. Altough bears and the such where a little hard to tackle alone, it could be done with great effort. And it gave thrilling fights. Just like he loved
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Amongst gods, no one can shine... [OPEN]   Amongst gods, no one can shine... [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:59 pm

Leto nodded at Hades and turned to the falcon. "Fare thee well, Mithra," he said, and the falcon nodded in return, and took up and off to the cloudy skies. Stoic as he was, Leto could sense interest in Hades about Muerta, and thus it only seemed fit that that was where they would be headed. The weather was fair, and thus decent travel would be made that day.

OOC: So sorry about this post... It's... so short and blaise. Either because of the fact that we haven't posted or in a while, or I haven't posted in general. If you're not interested in keeping this thread going for any reason, that's fine with me.
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

PostSubject: Re: Amongst gods, no one can shine... [OPEN]   Amongst gods, no one can shine... [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 8:17 pm

"Let's get going, I am starting to grow hungry." His massive body started to move, without following a real direction, as he thought his movement would trigger a response with Leto. "While we're going to travel, there will be some chance to hunt, I hope." He could do long time without any kind of nutrition, but he was already running low on reserves. A tasty pheasant could go in now anytime. Or perhaps two...
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Amongst gods, no one can shine... [OPEN]   Amongst gods, no one can shine... [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 10:12 am

"Then it that case, we should probably hunt now, where prey is available. The desert won't offer us much for food," Leto replied. He wasn't too hungry himself, but it was always wise to prepare for a long journey. "Would you like to hunt together or alone?" he asked. He got the feeling that Hades wanted to hunt alone, but the fellow could always surprise him.
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

PostSubject: Re: Amongst gods, no one can shine... [OPEN]   Amongst gods, no one can shine... [OPEN] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 3:19 pm

"I think it's better to hunt together, I am pretty bad at it I guess." And he knew he was. He had no time to go hunting when there where wars to be fought out. It was mostly served to him. But he wasn't fighting now, so he guessed he ad to do it the traditional way. By himself that was. He really aprecciated Leto being here, becuase otherwise he would have wandered trough the lands for months without directio, and there would have been a load more hunting to be done. "So, what are we looking for?" Having no idea on what game could possibly be around here, he trusted on Leto's seemingly bottomless pit of wisdom to get them to their meal.

Last edited by Hendaron on Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Amongst gods, no one can shine... [OPEN]   Amongst gods, no one can shine... [OPEN] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 12:37 am

Leto shrugged. He wasn't in the mood, but he knew the hunt wasn't for his belly, and they were already on the search. "There's mainly deer and antelope around these parts. I've seen plenty of rabbit and small rodents..." he said, voice trailing off as he spied a grazing doe and her fawn in the distance. He stopped, ruby eyes connecting with the fawn's, but he held still. The fawn stumbled into his mother's flank, and the doe raised her head, seeing the two wolves. She, however, did not flee just yet - they hadn't attacked her, and if they weren't going to, there was no reason for her to be alarmed. Leto turned to his companion. "Whatever you're hungry for is fine with me. It shouldn't be that hard to find, since we aren't in the desert just yet," he said. They could attack the doe and her fawn, both wide open and defenseless, or give chase to another type of prey. Neither mattered to Leto, waiting patiently for Hades' reply.
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

PostSubject: Re: Amongst gods, no one can shine... [OPEN]   Amongst gods, no one can shine... [OPEN] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 6:15 pm

Hades inhaled deeply with his eyes closed, scents off all sorts invading his nares. A particulary nearby scent made him open hs richt eye half, then it started scanning for prey. It stopped when it discovered the doe and her young. "There's a doe there, and her fawn..." He didn't doubt Leto had seen it himself, but had just waited for his input. "Let's dissapear from sight, and circle it, there might be a buck nearby, altough the mating season is over for her." He opened both his eyes, and turned his head to Leto. "Tell me, are you fast?"
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Amongst gods, no one can shine... [OPEN]   Amongst gods, no one can shine... [OPEN] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 7:44 pm

Leto smirked, his red eyes flashing. "Fast enough," he said, and sprinted without a sound into a thick grove of trees shrouded in cool mist. He was small for a grey wolf, but that didn't mean he came without the skills. He carried plenty of defined bulk on his bones, strong and limber as he crouched over the thicket of dark leaves, eyes locked on the doe and her fawn, but nares searching for a nearby buck, if there was one. From his position, he could still see Hades, even with the bru's dark pelt. His auds were alert, sensitive for anything from Hades or their prey. Teamwork was essential for this to be an easy, almost effortless, hunt.
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

PostSubject: Re: Amongst gods, no one can shine... [OPEN]   Amongst gods, no one can shine... [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 5:21 am

Bringing his massive frame in movement, Hades went down low the opposite direction Leto had took, effectively bringing the doe between him and Leto. While Hades wasn't fast, his great size and strenght compensated for that. He hoped for Leto to take initative, and he could just discern him from the thick underbrush. If he could only get close enough...
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Amongst gods, no one can shine... [OPEN]   Amongst gods, no one can shine... [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 3:49 pm

Leto watched Hades move in the shadows, his form barely discernible from them, but he could still see the bru's blazing blue eyes, like twin fires. He crouched low... It seemed that the doe would be their catch. The fawn was still young and bony - it would be better when it was full grown. He tensed, waiting for Hades to get into position, and it became apparent to him that he was to take the initiative. Leto then sprang from the undergrowth with a loud bark, startling the deer. The fawn stumbled in alarm and the doe pushed him in the other direction, fleeing from him. Leto let out another bark and corralled them in Hades' direction, knowing that if Hades missed, they would have to give chase.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amongst gods, no one can shine... [OPEN]   Amongst gods, no one can shine... [OPEN] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amongst gods, no one can shine... [OPEN]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next