Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mate wanted

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Mate wanted Empty
PostSubject: Mate wanted   Mate wanted Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 10:53 pm

Quest trots around, sniffing for a male wolf. She wishes for a male to be her mate, and to eventually even have pups with! Her tale wags at the thought. She wanted a mate to help her, she was barely making it on her own.

Last edited by wolfquestlover09 on Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

Number of posts : 216
Pawprints : 442
Registration date : 2011-11-18

Mate wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mate wanted   Mate wanted Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 10:08 am

Ember a white wolf with ember coloured eyes stepped out of the mist and stared at Quest.
Back to top Go down

Mate wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mate wanted   Mate wanted Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 5:40 pm

Turns head and looks at Ember, sniffing air to see if she recognizes the white wolf.
Back to top Go down

Mate wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mate wanted   Mate wanted Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 6:05 pm

Bares her teeth in a half snarl, "Who are you? What do you want?" She is edgy, having been nice to a wolf only days ago, then been attacked. Her legs tense, ready to run.
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

Mate wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mate wanted   Mate wanted Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 7:51 am

Ember backed up and whined when Quest noticed the scar on his side. " I was looking for a mate but if you want me to go I can" said Ember nervosly.
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

Mate wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mate wanted   Mate wanted Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 11:41 am

begins to wobble then falls because of scar then says " if you are wondering about the scar I was attacked by a dark brown wolf earlier and... I already said to much"!
Back to top Go down

Mate wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mate wanted   Mate wanted Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 7:37 pm

She calms down. "Its ok. Im sorry." In her head she slaps herself, not all wolves are bad.
Back to top Go down

Mate wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mate wanted   Mate wanted Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 7:39 pm

"Im Quest, by the way." She bows her head slightly. Her sky blue eyes with odd red and neon green streaks search his, looking for any signs of ill-intintion.
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

Mate wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mate wanted   Mate wanted Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 7:52 am

" I'm Ember and... I lost everything! The first thing i know is i'm with my brothers and sisters then something in the form of a dark brown wolf killed them and left this scar down my side".
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

Number of posts : 1161
Pawprints : 2076
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Mate wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mate wanted   Mate wanted Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 11:08 am

OOC: Whitewolfquestlover09 and white wolf. I welcome you to FNI but you need to stop and read our rules page. Also Whitewolfquestlover09 I have sent you a pm explaining this to you already. We already have established packs on our forum. They are currently the only packs that are allowed at this time. I am sure one of the other packs would be more than welcoming to you both or you can RP as a loner pair. Again please read our rules page. Thank you. ~Fossy
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

Mate wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mate wanted   Mate wanted Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 2:20 pm

Fossy, I read what you said but I am new here and don't understand what you said. Can you try to explain in a easier way? - White wolf
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

Number of posts : 1161
Pawprints : 2076

Mate wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mate wanted   Mate wanted Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 7:40 pm

Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

Number of posts : 1050
Pawprints : 1889

Mate wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mate wanted   Mate wanted Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 10:49 pm

OOC: Whitewolf- I've been getting mixed up with your characters and the other most recent newcomers, but I think the only thing right now I notice about you are very short posts- the first rule on the link Fossy provided. We'd also like to see more than just dialogue, even if you're making a simple reply. Check out some of the posts in the pack forums for examples of being descriptive. I'd say your in-character posts should be... roughly the length of this paragraph if not longer.

None of us are saying to start doing this immediately. Stuff like this is a gradual process, and we'll help you out if you want. It'll make roleplaying a more enjoyable experience for you and everyone who's roleplaying with you, because the more descriptive you are, the more we get to know your wolf.

Hope I'm not coming across badly to anyone, as I don't mean to.

Back to top Go down

Mate wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mate wanted   Mate wanted Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 11:55 pm

"Im sorry. Is there someway i could help you?" She trots over and helps Ember to his paws, feeling bad for him. She starts cleaning his scar, knowng how he felt, infact, a brown wolf had killed her family, a group of loners. "Are you ok?" She questions around her tongue as it cleans the wound.
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

Mate wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mate wanted   Mate wanted Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 7:55 am

A tingling sensation went thorough ember. He had never had anyone be so nice to him before. And for the first time ever he smiled! "Quest" he said " you are the first ever to be kind to me other then my family and I am truly grateful".
Back to top Go down

Mate wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mate wanted   Mate wanted Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 4:28 pm

Quest blushes. "Im glad to help Ember. Your actualley the only wolf thats been nice to me except my family." Her voice is slightly muffled by the fur around the scar. She turns her head and sneezes before going back to cleaning.

OOC: Happy Thanksgiving!
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

Mate wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mate wanted   Mate wanted Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 2:45 pm

Suddenly Ember turned his head and stared at something in the thick flowing mist. It was as if there was something invisible out there and soon his ember colored eyes grew into a blazing fire of shock as he stood frozen, tail tucked and ears back as his eyes still stared straight at the figure that seemed only he could see.
Back to top Go down

Mate wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mate wanted   Mate wanted Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 3:12 pm

She turns her head, trying to see what he sees, but failing. "Ember. Are you ok? Ember? Wake up!" She yells, hoping to jolt him out of it. Slowly she begins to panic.
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

Mate wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mate wanted   Mate wanted Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 10:06 am

Out of the mist came a brown wolf! Ember jumped over Quest to protect her and the brown wolf began to growl. " Duststorm" said Ember " Ember" said Duststorm. The 2 growled and circled each other. " Leave us alone" said Ember " you already did a horrible thing now don't do another"! " But I am not Duststorm" said what Ember thought was Duststorm. " I am your father"! " Father"? said Ember. " Yes" said Ember's so called father " and you are the next to die"! Ember could see foam coming from his so called father's mouth. " your not my father you are a wolf who is rabid and thinks your my father"! The brown wolf paused as if he didn't know what to say then he ran away whining.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

Mate wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mate wanted   Mate wanted Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 10:18 am

OOC: Guys... I think I posted this on one of your other boards, but you cannot have a wolf in two places at once. I'm not aware if you were already warned of this over PM or not. I've waited to see when you're posting, and both Quest and Ember are being posted on the mate search and lone land boards. This is a realistic roleplay. Unless you can think of other solutions (or the moderators comment on this), make the wolves completely different on one thread- including name, past, etc- or abandon one of the threads.
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

Mate wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mate wanted   Mate wanted Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 11:23 am

ok, sorry akkanatrum I didn't really know but how am i supposed to fix this?
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

Mate wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mate wanted   Mate wanted Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:08 pm

OOC: I'm not clear on what you are roleplaying in both boards, but I also see a stranger brown wolf in common- almost as if the situations are very similar. I can't tell if the hostile wolf is the same due to lack of detail, but from what I'm gathering, the plots on both are similar.
As I said, one solution is for the least developed thread to be abandoned (like decide which one to stop posting on). That's the easiest solution I can think of. You both will have to collaborate on this one. You should PM (message) each other so you don't clog the thread with oocs
Back to top Go down

Mate wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mate wanted   Mate wanted Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 5:12 pm

Quest turns her head to Ember, blinking her eyes as she tried to process what had just happened. Unable to process it she opens her mouth and says, "What just happened? If that wolf really was rabid, this could be bad!"
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

Mate wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mate wanted   Mate wanted Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 7:51 am

Ember smacks his head on the ground like he was very frustrated. " It's a long story but that wolf that you just saw was Duststorm. The brown wolf who killed my family. Yes he was rabid but it is easy to confuse a rabid wolf because their mind goes bonkers so he shouldn't be back".
Back to top Go down

Mate wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mate wanted   Mate wanted Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:09 pm

She trots over to where some foam has landed on the ground and quickly buries it so that an animal cant get sick from it. A faint blush appears barely visible through her raven colored fur, and she turns sheepishly towards Ember. "Would you like to go on a hunt with me?" Her voice is unsure, not sure what she should say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mate wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mate wanted   Mate wanted Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mate wanted
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next