Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mate wanted

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
White wolf

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2011-11-18

Mate wanted - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mate wanted   Mate wanted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 7:51 am

Ember smacks his head on the ground like he was very frustrated. " It's a long story but that wolf that you just saw was Duststorm. The brown wolf who killed my family. Yes he was rabid but it is easy to confuse a rabid wolf because their mind goes bonkers so he shouldn't be back".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mate wanted   Mate wanted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:09 pm

She trots over to where some foam has landed on the ground and quickly buries it so that an animal cant get sick from it. A faint blush appears barely visible through her raven colored fur, and she turns sheepishly towards Ember. "Would you like to go on a hunt with me?" Her voice is unsure, not sure what she should say.
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

Pawprints : 442

PostSubject: Re: Mate wanted   Mate wanted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 2:17 pm

Ember smiles and says " lets go! I know where there are some of the best elk!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mate wanted   Mate wanted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:02 pm

"Ok!" She exclaims excitedly. Her ears go up and her tail begins to wag. "Lead the way, oh great Elk finder." She bares her teeth into a wolfish grin.
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mate wanted   Mate wanted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 7:53 am

Ember smiles and begins to sprint north. His white fur blends in with the wind and the only thing showing is his ember eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mate wanted   Mate wanted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 5:50 pm

She follows his scent more than his form, due to the great storm. Her legs bring her up to him easily. "so, where are we going?" She grins, loving the feel of the snow against her face. She grins and reaches over, nipping his ear. "Youre it!" She calls like a young puppy.
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mate wanted   Mate wanted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 7:48 am

Ember sees a rock and jumps on it. He then leaps on Quest and yells back " no... your it!" Just then they saw a herd of elk! Ember crouches behind a rock and whispers like the wind " lay down!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mate wanted   Mate wanted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 5:31 pm

She crouches low to the ground, her eyes already scanning through the herd for a weak one. Her eyes focus on a calf, her legs tense, but she just cant. She looks for another and spots an old bull with a broken antler. It limps on its right hind leg. Basiccly it looked like a bull that had taken everything life had thrown at it and more. She pokes Ember to get his attention. "That one?" She mouths.
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mate wanted   Mate wanted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 7:52 am

Ember didn't pay attention. His eyes focused on a young and strong bull elk. The bull spotted them. " Start walking away, make it look like we are leaving. We can come back but do you see that bull over there? That young one? He could charge any minute now but if you are feeling brave we can try to bring him down. " said Ember nervously. He wasn't sure if Quest liked his idea. Ember really just wanted to bond with Quest more but he never felt brave enough to tell Quest his feelings about her. He really wanted to tell her that he would die for her ... now was the time! " Quest I... I... I..." Ember paused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mate wanted   Mate wanted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 7:19 pm

"What Ember?" Her eyes get round as dinner plates. "Move!" She leaps at him and knocks him over. The bull rushes past, just having missed making a wolf pancake. A snarl forms in Quests throat as she leaps toward it. Her teeth dig into its leg. Its hoof strikes out, catches her beneath the ribs, and sends her rolling on the ground with a yelp.
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mate wanted   Mate wanted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 7:54 am

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO" howled Ember! His ember colored eyes now glowe red like a fire! Ember stared at the bull with rage and the bull backed up like he was scared! Ember chased the bull until he was out of sight then he came back to Quest and sobbed. He thought she was dead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mate wanted   Mate wanted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 6:11 pm

Quest moans and starts to get up, but her sore stomach tells her its not a good idea. She turns her head and sees Ember crying. She leans forward and licks away his tears. "Whats wrong Ember?"
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mate wanted   Mate wanted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 8:55 am

Ember turns his head around and smiles a smile of relief and joy that she was alive! but he was also concerned about her injury. " Your alive!" howled Ember. Ember's eyes went from red back to ember and he helped Quest up. " Quest " said Ember. " The time that we spent together...it was... probably the best time of my life! And there is something else... if you don't like what I say I can leave but... I love you!!! There I said it. I always wanted to say it but I was always to scared. I might be getting to far here but... do you want to be my mate?" said Ember very, very nervously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mate wanted   Mate wanted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 12:28 pm

A grin spreads across her face. She nuzzles him. "I love you too Ember. I would love to be your mate!" She licks him on the muzzle.
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mate wanted   Mate wanted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 8:23 pm

Ember raises his head and howls hoping Quest will join in. Soon they are both howling and Ember says " lets find some shelter for the night. Maybe.... I might be getting too far but maybe... we could have some pups?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mate wanted   Mate wanted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 10:12 pm

"For the first one, yes. But for the second, lets see how this goes. Thats not a no, yet not a yes. Agreed?" Her head goes in a circle, looking for a place to rest for the night.
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mate wanted   Mate wanted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 8:06 am

"Agreed" said Ember. " Hey look! I can just see a cave over there lets go!" Said Ember then he took off! As Ember ran he saw a rabbit hop by and he caught it! " Here, eat this. " said Ember as he gave the rabbit to Quest then he started running again!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mate wanted   Mate wanted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 2:55 pm

"Thanks!" She calls as she grabs it by its head. She lopes after him and they stop at the den. "Lets share the rabbit."
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mate wanted   Mate wanted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 7:48 am

Ember replies " you have it. You have a injury and... " Ember remembered that he had a scar then said " well I have a injury too so I guess I don't have a good excuse but still... you are going to have the pups so you should have it" said Ember. But Quest could see that he was hungry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mate wanted   Mate wanted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 4:58 pm

"No, really. Im not that hungry." She says, nuzzling him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mate wanted   Mate wanted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 10:14 pm

Three weeks later

Quest grins as she lays in the den that has become their permanant home. Life was good. Her and Ember took turns hunting. Today was Embers turn and he was out hunting.

Suddenly he enters the den, and an unrecognized scent washes over him, one every male recognizes due to instinct. She blushes and tucks her tail under her, trying to hide the scent.
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mate wanted   Mate wanted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 2:13 pm

Ember sniffs deeply and opens his mouth but no sound comes out. After a minute of Ember staring at Quest silently he spoke up and whispered " is it pups? Did you have pups? " It was hard for Quest to tell if Ember was happy or angry because of the strange look on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mate wanted   Mate wanted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 5:13 pm

She shifts to show that she obviously didnt have pups. She gives a wolfish laugh at the odd question. She has a playful grin on her face. She leaps to her paws and tackles him. "Your it!" She calls, running a few feet away to see if he wants to play.

OOC: Its a wolfs yearly
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mate wanted   Mate wanted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 7:54 am

Ember blushes. " I must have a horrible sense of smell. " thought Ember. He went yo a corner of the cave then put his white fluffy tail over his face.
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mate wanted   Mate wanted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 7:54 am

Ooc: when I said yo I ment to
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mate wanted   Mate wanted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 6:22 pm

She trots over to him. "Ember. Ive been thinking..." Her voice is unsure, wondering how Ember will feel. She finally manages to squeak out. "I-I want to have pups with you." Comes out in a nervous rush.
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mate wanted   Mate wanted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 7:53 am

Ember smiles and says " I do to. "

THREE WEEKS LATER

Quest was in the den. She just became pregnant . In her stomach 2 little pups lay. Ember pushed some caribou in the cave for Quest to eat and said " hows it coming? "

Last edited by White wolf on Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mate wanted   Mate wanted - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mate wanted
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next