Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ashtray Heart

Go down 
AuthorMessage
__silvers__

__silvers__

Number of posts : 1144
Pawprints : 1971
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Ashtray Heart Empty
PostSubject: Ashtray Heart   Ashtray Heart Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 11:28 am

Ashtray Heart 3770092652_f6f0317d7e

At this point, he really didn't know how or why he kept coming back here... Here, to the mating grounds.

Julien sighed, loping along through the rocky part of the lands, the thick scent of sex clouding the air. A certain feeling rolled in the depths of him, and it was then that he knew why he kept coming back - there was always a strange hunger about the mating grounds, the kind that could only be filled by what was to be done. He stopped at a rushing creekbed to get a drink of water, and when he looked up, his eyes met with a female's. No words were spoken, for it was in their eyes what was to be done, and so they did, right then and there. It was over in a few mere minutes, and they went their separate ways, without a cause or concern. Julien kept walking the path he did, but he still felt hungry and... empty. He caught himself a small rabbit, thinking it was just stomach pains, but that did not cure him either.

He wondered if he should have stayed with the others - Dyrim, Stark, Penilla, Sephiroth - and tried to do some good in the world. No, who was he kidding? Julien snorted, heading north, the air turning frosty. And still, the scent of sex hovered in the air, though not anywhere near as thick. He navigated through a grove of pine trees and stretched out on a flat outcrop of rock that allowed him to look over the entire mating grounds. If he smelled or looked hard enough, he could see other wolves copulating. The voyeurism brought a smirk to his lips.

"May as well get this over with..." he said aloud to himself, his desires needing to be met again, and he raised a long, tenor howl, hoping that some well-bestowed wolf would draw near.
Back to top Go down

Ashtray Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashtray Heart   Ashtray Heart Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 12:38 am

Sam moved toward the male, her scent flowing through the air. Heat had made her nearly insane with want/urge to mate. She had never mated before, never had pups. Though she was mute, she could speak through many ways. Her tail was moved to the left, showing she as ready to mate at any time. She moves into his sight, making sure he can smell her scent.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

Ashtray Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashtray Heart   Ashtray Heart Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 11:10 am

Julien raised his head, the air suddenly thick with a female's heat. The look her eyes told him that she needed the same thing he did. He approached her, his underside pulling taut, but he didn't mount her just yet. "Eat the Cat's Claw over there," he said, dipping his nose at a gnarled brush of a dark, woody vine with bright yellow flowers. "It prevents pregnancy. And I'm no decent father, if that's the kind of mate you're looking for. I'm just here for a good time."

She was young, that was for sure - and it looked like it was her first heat. Julien's hunger swelled inside him at the thought. It had been sometime since he had broken a virgin, but he had no qualms about it like others did. If he was to be her first and she wanted some other mate, who was he to blame? First come, first serve... Literally. He looked at her with his blue eyes, smirking, and wondering how she would respond. If she wanted to leave, then his hunger would just stretch on for a little while longer.
Back to top Go down

Ashtray Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashtray Heart   Ashtray Heart Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 2:50 pm

She shakes her head, her eyes saying that she wanted to have a litter, that she didnt care if they had a papa. She was nervous, but she wasnt scared. She turns her head to the bush and shakes her head, but she stays in her place. She hopes he wont think shes a jerk by not talking, or a snippity wolf, like many others because she was a mute.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

Ashtray Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashtray Heart   Ashtray Heart Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 10:54 am

Her eyes say it all. Oh wonderful, a mute, Julien inwardly scoffs, but says nothing. She wants to mate to have puppies. He sighed. "Listen. I don't want offspring of any kind. You might not care that your whelps don't have a father, but I do. The last thing I need four years later is some whelp coming up to me and asking if I'm his papa," he said, still standing by the Cat's Claw. His underside relaxed and his hunger growled, but he ignored it. Though he was often prone to giving in to his more instinctual desires, he knew how to maintain his head in certain situations, as was the one before him. "And sure, you don't have to tell them who I am, but they'd sniff me out. And, you don't want a litter from me. I'm being honest here. I'm a bad person, and bad people shouldn't have children. So, go and find someone else. You're a little young for me anyways."

He turned his back and started walking away into the forest. His mind, strangely, wandered back to Endless Winter in Muerta... His stomach tightened at the thought, and for a very brief moment he wanted her beneath him... But that was very unlikely to happen. He hadn't seen the fae since he had first entered Muerta. There was always the idea that he could go back, but... Packs never did well for him.
Back to top Go down

Ashtray Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashtray Heart   Ashtray Heart Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 1:52 pm

Sam trots forward and eats some of the Cats Claw. She lays down next to it and closes her eyes. Her tail taps slightly on the ground, raising dirt. She rests for a short while before turning and starting to walk away.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

Ashtray Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashtray Heart   Ashtray Heart Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:22 pm

Julien paused, looking over his shoulder. She was eating the Cat's Claw anyways, and started to walk away. He sighed and rolled his eyes. So, in the end, all she really wanted was it. Of course. "All right, all right," he said, turning around and walking back towards her. "I just don't want any repercussions, y'know what I mean? Like said, all I want is a good time, and that's that. I don't want pups or a lifelong mate. That's not for me, and it never will be."

His hunger panged within. How long would it take to satisfy such a carnal desire? Why was it so hard to find someone that wanted the same things he did and not have to worry about them? Perhaps it was just one of the many curses he carried to his name. "Well?" he said, hoping for a reply. He could already see that she wasn't the talkative type, but it would help if she could say something instead of nothing. How was he supposed to trust her? She could have eaten the Cat's Claw, but also could have chewed it and spit it out - meaning that it would look like she ate it, but she really didn't. Too many times had Julien discovered that fems did this, and luckily, he had noticed just in time before any whelps had been conceived.
Back to top Go down

Ashtray Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashtray Heart   Ashtray Heart Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:49 pm

Sam nods her head and struggles out a weak "of course." Her voice cracks and her eyes bulge at the pain from her throat. She pulls back her teeth in a grimace as she walks over to him and shifts her tail to the left. She resists the urge to rub something against the scar across her throat that took her voice away.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

Ashtray Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashtray Heart   Ashtray Heart Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 6:50 pm

Julien's ears folded back. "I'm sorry," he said, tenor voice hitting the lower notes. "I didn't know you, uh... That it was hard to talk." He had never been very good at apologies, but it wasn't like he didn't have a heart. He felt just as much as everyone else, but it was always difficult for him to show. He wanted to ask her what happened, but... that would have been a little more than counter-productive. And, well, the last thing he needed was to get attached to some fem. He shook the thoughts away from his head.

Her tail shifted, her scent flooding his nares, and his underside pulled up with eagerness. He mounted her, almost too quickly, forgetting that this was her first heat. It had been hours since he had been with the last female and he was fully recharged. He nipped at her scruff and breathed in her auds, gripping her with his forepaws, as he had done with many females before her, but not without the same amount of passion. It probably wasn't the best first time experience he could offer her, but none of this was about her. It was about satisfying the carnal hunger within, as it always had been.
Back to top Go down

Ashtray Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashtray Heart   Ashtray Heart Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 7:32 pm

Sam grips the ground so as not to get knocked over by Juliens weight. She turns her head, her eyes saying; its ok. She felt totally controlled, and she liked it. She was putty in Juliens paws.

OOC: (Sorry it was so short, I have writers block)
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

Ashtray Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashtray Heart   Ashtray Heart Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:12 pm

She squirmed in pleasure beneath him. Julien continued to nip at her neck and breathe in her auds, her eyes telling him it was all right, but he was so distant from himself and everything around him that things felt... surreal. He knew he was in mating territory, that the fem beneath him would never be his wife or lover, and that every time he seemed to end up here, he had left a part of him behind somewhere. What it was, though... Well, it wasn't important now. What was important now was satisfying this female, feeding his hunger, and then moving on his life, as he always did.

He could go back to Dyrim and Sephiroth... He could return to Muerta and search for Winter... He could wander around Hamara and cause trouble... He could venture into a new pack and see what they had to offer... He could find his brother... Or he could remain in mating territory... So many choices, and all he wanted was to choose one without thought. It would be much, much easier.

He climaxed without a soft moan, and then released the fem beneath him. He wasn't full, but it was a decent snack, enough for now. There was no need to gorge himself. "I hope that was enough for you," he said, though he had no doubt that it was. She had been writhing in passion beneath him the entire time. "Now, uh, I don't know where you're headed... But you probably want to go somewhere you can get some rest. Or find a good mate. Or a pack. I don't know, but for someone like you, it isn't safe out here. Just a kind word of warning."

Back to top Go down

Ashtray Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashtray Heart   Ashtray Heart Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:19 pm

She nods to him in thanks, before turning and trotting toward the edge of the mating grounds. Her speed picks up at the edge, her paws thudding against the hard packed ground. She stops to rest at a small lake before going on again, on into the lone lands. She dissapears over a dune of sand.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

Ashtray Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashtray Heart   Ashtray Heart Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 11:21 pm

Julien sighs. "Alone again," he says aloud, watching the fae disappear just as quickly as she had come. Well, at least he had had his fun and his hunger was satisfied... for now. He wandered back up onto the rock he had been perched on an hour or so before, sitting on its cool surface. The air was thick with the smell of their sex, but began to fade with the wind. He looked eastward to the Lone Lands - where the fem had run off to - and spied a vicious column of sand tearing apart the landscape. It was a sandstorm, and from the looks of it, a violent one. Hopefully, the little-virgin-no-longer wouldn't get caught in it. He had given her a word of warning, afterall. That should suffice.

But otherwise, what now? He had never been one to plan the future. It was always 'go here Julien' or 'go there Julien', depending on what he felt like doing. No one actually told him what to do, that would have been nuts. That would have been his brother talking. Julien snorted at the thought. He wondered how Leto was fairing... Julien looked at his paws and kicked a pebble over the ledge. "Probably no better than me," he muttered. The two were twins, afterall - nearly identical. Julien cast his blue eyes up to the equally blue sky, which began to settle into the fabric of night.

It would be such a waste to spend it alone.

And thus, he sent up another howl, for a different female. Perhaps one with a coat of midnight, eyes of ice, and a howl like the northern wind...

[size=9]OOC: Closed thread, moving on now...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ashtray Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashtray Heart   Ashtray Heart Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ashtray Heart
Page 1 of 1