Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A healing heart

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A healing heart Empty
PostSubject: A healing heart   A healing heart Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 11:01 pm

Akuma sighed as he sensed the air around him, sensing the few plants, and even fewer animals. His once handsome amber/gold/russet eyes were now useless, covered in a thin webbing, diseased with Mature Cataracts. Young Eruo bounces behind him, acting as though they had no famine, thirst, or disease, acting as though they were just on a walk in the woods, no worries. Soft puffs of sand dust floated up every time his night black paws smacked against the hot sand.

He looked over his shoulder and sensed where Eruo was. "Dont stray from my path!" He warned. A sudden change in the atmosphere made him tense, turning orbs and auds towards the source. He smells and senses the immense sandstorm approaching, and curses loudly. "Quick! Come here!" He scoops the pup up in his maw and speaks again; "Eruo, close your eyes and turn your face into my fur." He closes his eyes also, as he kept them open from habit. He crabs through the wall of sand, walking at a tilt. His nose stings as sand smashes into it. He clenches his teeth softly against Eruo's scruff, trying to keep sand from entering his mouth.

"Oh, thank god." He mutters, and instantly regrets it. He crabs to the cave and sets Eruo down, almost immediatly after spitting sand from his mouth. He shakes his fur, ridding his pelt of the sand. Suddenly he points orbs and auds towards the wolf aura he senses moving nearer from deaper in the cave.
Back to top Go down
(.kippy.)

(.kippy.)

Number of posts : 207
Pawprints : 386
Registration date : 2012-01-16

A healing heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: A healing heart   A healing heart Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 3:28 pm

Ooc:|| May I join you on this?
Back to top Go down

A healing heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: A healing heart   A healing heart Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 3:37 pm

OOC- Sure!
Back to top Go down
(.kippy.)

(.kippy.)

A healing heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: A healing heart   A healing heart Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 3:53 pm

She kept her eyes shut for any light through the entry would give her away. A male, and... a pup? How strange. She opened them and moved forward. "Who is there?" she asked... "I will not kick out a weary traveler...or plural but I must ask who you are..." she stepped forward more and showed her face into the light. Her eyes were locked on the male but she could see the pup laying there too. "You poor things..." she hadn't stepped foot towards the door since the sand lifted at her feet, now it was ripping everything apart...
Back to top Go down

A healing heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: A healing heart   A healing heart Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 4:24 pm

Akuma shifted so that he could sense the new wolf better. "I am Akuma, and this is my daughter, Eruo." His tail barely wags from side to side as he starts licking the sand from Eruo's pelt. I wonder where this wolf came from. He fixes non-seeing eyes on the fem. "May I ask who you are?" He tilts his head, keeping his daughters aura in sight. He can tell that this fem isnt a bad one, else she probably would have killed them already.

He sits down, which prompts Eruo (I can barely spell that myself sometimes) to follow his lead.
Back to top Go down
(.kippy.)

(.kippy.)

A healing heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: A healing heart   A healing heart Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 5:15 pm

The males words were kind, like his features, hidden but kind. "I'm Mojito. Nice to meet you Akuma and Eruo. Come, get deeper in the den, so the sand doesn't whip you from outside. It sneaks, that's why I was way back here." She let a smile creep across her face and she looked at the two sitting there. "I hope it dies down soon. I'm hungry, are you hungry little Eruo?" She smiled and leaned down to look at the pup.

She hadn't seen a pup in a long time. It seemed like ages. The last one she saw... well she wouldn't think about that. She couldn't. It was in her past, and she had come to these lands of Fire and Ice to make a new name for herself. Hopefully it would do... hopefully she would get to change her fate that the elder had spoke of so long ago. If she couldn't. Well she knew the other way out...
Back to top Go down

A healing heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: A healing heart   A healing heart Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 5:47 pm

Akuma hesitates slightly. He could sense living things, like animals and plants, but not non-living things like rocks. He was sure he would trip. He steps forward, feeling the ground before taking another step. Eruo giggles."Yeah!" Her stomach growls loudly, as if to second her statement.
Back to top Go down
(.kippy.)

(.kippy.)

A healing heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: A healing heart   A healing heart Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:09 pm

Blind. The brute was blind. She watched him stagger forward with his paws, touching the terrain that lay before him before taking a solid step. She didn't mention it, it wasn't her place. She looked at the pup who spoke up and smiled to her. "Oh..." she giggled when the pups stomach growled in response to her own simple 'Yeah'. "Well, after this storm, maybe we can go out and catch something" she smiled to the pup and then looked at the male. "What brings you both out here to the barren wastelands like these?" she had many other questions to ask them but it wasn't the time nor place to do so. She settled down in a laying position so she could see them both clearly, watching their reactions and body language, wondering how Akuma had fared so well so long out here... how long had he been blind... or semi blind...
Back to top Go down

A healing heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: A healing heart   A healing heart Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:25 pm

"We used to get by with a group of friends and family, but a group of rouges wiped them out." He shrugs. "We have never been good around packs, so we decided to stay on the fringes of one, to get used to the packs. So-!" He yelps in midspeech, turning to Eruo. "My tail isnt a chew toy." He laughs at the pups gilty expression as she drops his tail.
Back to top Go down
(.kippy.)

(.kippy.)

A healing heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: A healing heart   A healing heart Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 8:04 pm

Oh the fringe, just the outside of the pack boarders. A grand idea. "What area does your heart lay in? If you don't mind having this discussion in front of her" Mojito looked down at the pup then back at Akuma. "Chew toys are nice meaty bones, we'll get you one. Promise" she smiled and winked at the pup.
Back to top Go down

A healing heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: A healing heart   A healing heart Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 8:23 pm

"Well, we try not to get into the Dark vs good fights, but after the massacre, we are pure." He laughs at her chew toy suggestion. "Yeah, unlike my tail." He tries to sound stern at Eruo, but breaks the facade by laughing again. Just in case he sits with his tail wrapped around his paws, ready to protect it from Eruos sharp teeth.
Back to top Go down
(.kippy.)

(.kippy.)

A healing heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: A healing heart   A healing heart Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 7:48 pm

Pure. Had she wandered into a wrong scene. Her eyes flicked from the bru to the pup then back to the bru. "Well, we have different sides then" she wasn't afraid to speak this truth, it would save them all in the end. She didn't want to have to kill them. But to lay down the extension of warning. "I must go" she said standing and stepping away. "Don't fret. I maybe a tracker... but I wont come find you..." she smirked and looked at the pup then back. "Goodbye" and with that the female lopped out of the den and into the storm.

Ooc:|| I had to pull her. I couldn't play her. It was too rough. I will make a new character if you'd like. She'll be good hhahaha
Back to top Go down

A healing heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: A healing heart   A healing heart Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 8:04 pm

"Oh. Well ok. Bye." He tilts his head at the odd turn of events. Eruo whines, but he grabs her to stop her from following the fem. He picks her up by the scruff of the neck and heads outside. noting that the sand had settled slightly. He turned and ran in the vague direction of Tirisfal.

OOC: If you want too. If you do, he'll be in Tirisfal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A healing heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: A healing heart   A healing heart Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A healing heart
Page 1 of 1