Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting For Love

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ruffian

Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2011-12-04

Hunting For Love - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Love   Hunting For Love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 2:17 am

Mirror sighed as she said," Nothing much." She looked at Coyote," You have anything in mind." She smiled as she looked out of the den. She wagged her tail a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Love   Hunting For Love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 2:19 am

"Nope." He pops the "P". "How bout a hunt?" He walks up beside her. "Whatcha looking at?"
Back to top Go down
Ruffian

Ruffian

Pawprints : 538

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Love   Hunting For Love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 10:23 am

Mirror looked out as she said," You know,the nature.The trees..." She paused as she said," Coyote,I hhsve to tell you something." She stood up and looked at him. She smiled and wagged her tail.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Love   Hunting For Love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 10:45 am

He turns his head, one of his ears falling flat. He gives her the curious pup look as he taps his tail softly on the ground. He raises his head so he can meet her eyes. "What?"
Back to top Go down
Ruffian

Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Love   Hunting For Love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 11:01 am

Mirror looks right into his eyes,his goofy eyes. "I..I like you,sort of." She licked his cheek. She wanted to show she wanted him to be her mate. She stood up and looked him into the eyes again,smiled,and wagged her tail.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Love   Hunting For Love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 11:04 am

He nuzzles her and licks her back. "I like you too Mirror." His tail taps softly on the ground. His goofy dimeanior is gone.
Back to top Go down
Ruffian

Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Love   Hunting For Love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 11:31 am

Mirror smiled and layed down beside Coyote. She said,nuzzling against his legs," I don't like you...I love you. She smiled as she put her face on her paws.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Love   Hunting For Love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 11:41 am

"I love you too Mirror." He lays next to her, resting his muzzle across hers. His tail wags. He blushes.
Back to top Go down
Ruffian

Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Love   Hunting For Love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 11:46 am

CeCe nuzzles him and asked," You wanna go swimming?" She stood up,shaked off,and wagged her tail. She wanted to do something today,with him. She looked at Coyote and smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Love   Hunting For Love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 12:08 pm

"Sure!" He grins. His head turns toward the scent of fresh water. He stands up and gallops from the den.
Back to top Go down
Ruffian

Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Love   Hunting For Love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 12:53 pm

Mirror laughs a bit and gallops too. She catches up to Coyote at the river. She runs and jumps in. She laughs and splaches around. She yells," Come on,the water alright!" she conutines to splached and laugh.
Back to top Go down
Ruffian

Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Love   Hunting For Love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:17 pm

" Come on Coyote!" She stood in the water and smiled. Mirror got out and licked his cheek. She went back in and swam around. She looked at Coyote out of the corner of her eye.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Love   Hunting For Love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:25 pm

He charges forward and leaps off a peak. "Look out below!" He splashes into the water and swims forward. He splashes Mirror with his paws. He grins as he gets a joke. "Ya know, for a mirror your not very water- resistant." He grins.
Back to top Go down
Ruffian

Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Love   Hunting For Love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:37 pm

Mirror giggles abit and splashes him back. She could not believe how much fun she was having. She laughed alot while they were splashing. After a few hours she sat down on the edge of the riverbank. She saw a fish in the water. The fish jumped up from the water and Mirror caught it. She sat it in front of Coyote. "Here you go." She went back and grabbed another and sat beside him and ate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Love   Hunting For Love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:43 pm

He claws off some of the scales. His teeth tear into the fishs flesh. "Pretty good. Thank you!" He giggles as a spray of water hits him in the face.
Back to top Go down
Ruffian

Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Love   Hunting For Love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:49 pm

Mirror giggles also as she licks his face to get the water off. She takes a couple bites and looks at Coyote,smiling a bit," Coyote,I have a question?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Love   Hunting For Love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:51 pm

" What?" He looks up as he hides something with his tail. He grins goofily as he looks at Mirror. "I made you something." He holds up a necklace made with string and many pretty colored scales and pebbles.
Back to top Go down
Ruffian

Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Love   Hunting For Love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:59 pm

Mirror gasps at the sight. She puts it on. "It's beauiful,Coyote!" She nuzzels him and asked," Do wanna have some pups?" She smiles as she lays down beside him. She lays her head in the center of her paws,but looking up at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Love   Hunting For Love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 6:01 pm

"Im glad you like it. I would love to have pups with you." He blushes. He goes over to her. "I would do anything for you."
Back to top Go down
Ruffian

Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Love   Hunting For Love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 6:04 pm

Mirror licks his cheek. " You are so sweet,Coyote. I love you for that." She stands up and nuzzles him. She walks down to the den and sits inside. She waits for him to catch up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Love   Hunting For Love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 6:05 pm

He gallops after her and sits down beside her. He licks the side of her muzzle. "I love you too." He looks into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ruffian

Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Love   Hunting For Love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 6:12 pm

Mirror looked into his eyes too. "I love you too." She leans against his side and nuzzles him. She licks his cheeks and back. She stood up and licks his forehead also. She then sat beside him again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Love   Hunting For Love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 6:14 pm

He licks her muzzle and the side of her head. He softly nuzzles the back of her head. He watches the sun reflect off the necklace. "You look so beutiful." He sits next to her.
Back to top Go down
Ruffian

Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Love   Hunting For Love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 6:31 pm

"Thank you,Coyote. You look so handsome." She smiled as she looked at the stomach. " I can't wait til we have little pider-patter on the den floor." She yawned as she was getting tired.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Love   Hunting For Love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 6:33 pm

Coyote grinned and laid down with his head on his paws. "Me neither. I love you Mirror." He lets out a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Ruffian

Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Love   Hunting For Love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 6:36 pm

Mirror said quietly," I love you too." She layed her head on his back. She dreamed something that night, Mirror and Coyote sat together as pups ran and played in the sunset. She smiled as Coyote said I love you in her ear. Everything was perfect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Love   Hunting For Love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 6:40 pm

Coyote woke up as he had the same dream. He looks at the sleeping Mirror. "What did I do to deserve an angel like you?" He questions softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Love   Hunting For Love - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting For Love
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next