Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I have a plot idea for Tristan...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Starrlight

Starrlight

Number of posts : 220
Pawprints : 321
Registration date : 2009-01-14

I have a plot idea for Tristan... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a plot idea for Tristan...   I have a plot idea for Tristan... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:09 pm

haha, like Clark and Lex! -has smallville on brain-

me like!! lol, plus, Kaia doesn't want to lose Tristan right away! evil plots are coming, and she is gonna need all the help she can get o.o
Back to top Go down
http://serien.deviantart.com
Moohn

Moohn

Number of posts : 472
Pawprints : 817

PostSubject: Re: I have a plot idea for Tristan...   I have a plot idea for Tristan... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 8:26 am

Ooh, excellent idea! I need something that will make me stay on a topic for a while. I have a tendency to want to jump around. Leon and Tristan, BFF's! cheers Razz elephant

...don't know about that last one...
Back to top Go down
http://asediado.tumblr.com
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Number of posts : 1199
Pawprints : 1938
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: I have a plot idea for Tristan...   I have a plot idea for Tristan... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 1:52 am

LEON! I ish...love him..uh yea..hmm >_>
He would mayhaps befriend Tristan and that would be the driving force behind him trying to er...save him. But he could always just fail...but at the same time make more of a name for himself..yesh, Silent needs new prestigious charries. xD
Back to top Go down
Moohn

Moohn

Number of posts : 472
Pawprints : 817

PostSubject: I have a plot idea for Tristan...   I have a plot idea for Tristan... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:45 am

Okay, it's not going to be huge, but I wasn't sure if I should get this posted here or on the OOC board.

So Tristan's supposed to be this noble, battle scarred, idolized older dude, but after his iffy past at FnI, he's kind of been wanting to ditch his responsibility and finally let loose after being a stiff for almost 6 years. He's got a temporary residence in Hamara since he doesn't want to go back to the Black Pearl just yet, and he might come back to talk to Kaia and walk in on her and Seph for a little bit after he and Tellika finish doing the nasty. XP Buuuuttttt I was thinking that his little carefree romp might make him rethink his alliance; I could send him to Jabbar and totally disappoint Lennox, Morgan, Calypso, and Jack, and maybe bring his brother Matthew in to taunt him while he transitions to the dark side. And seeing as Rawbones is back, Tristan can try to confront him about taking his eyeball out of its socket and we can see where the conversation takes them. They could be bestest buddies or super psycho mortal enemies. Then again, there's a new guy in Hamara that totally digs the old-fashioned chivalry thing and could somehow get involved in bringing/keeping Tristan on the side of the neutral/kind of good guys.
My brain is doing a crazy dance at all of this...

I got a little happy-go-lucky with my idea, so it would be great if you guys helped me pick some ideas and decide on what to do with my little Tristy. I kind of like the idea of him turning into a baddie....
Back to top Go down
http://asediado.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have a plot idea for Tristan...   I have a plot idea for Tristan... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have a plot idea for Tristan...
Page 1 of 1