Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

--Hoist the Colors High [MB]

Go down 
+15
Bear
Sheawolf88
WarriorWolf
_Sensable_
Shadowed
wretched
Moohn
EDITOR
Starrlight
Morbid Joke
FoSsY
Cowgurlup0522
akkanatrum
aspenofthedell
Silent
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Registration date : 2009-01-09

--Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:44 am

It was a soft voice that made her attention turn from her last whelp. Gently her eyes found Jacks as she stirred from her dream to reality. The tears began to fall as it hit her the fact about everything going on it wasn't a dream. She pushed her head into jack's fur harshly knowing full well it didn't hurt him. Jack... Dad... Her savior once was here now." how's mom? Does she need anything? How's my neice and nephew?" it took her a moment to notice red was here too. She looked at the bru so glad to see him."I think he'd make a good healer. You should let me train him..."

Was she insane? Who knew but she must have beenn past the point of freaking out... Reality was a strong thing to hold onto in this time...
Back to top Go down
https://fniwp.rpg-board.net
_Sensable_

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 8:31 am

Junior
He only stepped back a few feet. He growled to himself. This place was more weak then he thought. He shook his head. He watched and listened as the words of Lair where in the air. He sighed. She had gone insane. Thoughts racing as the words that the whelps was a female. He closed his eyes only to open them to there royal blue. He knew now. He growled to himself but said nothing. He was already seen as a outsider in his own lands. O how he wished things had been different. He wished he would have stayed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.victorialinepitbulls.webs.com
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Pawprints : 1343

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 3:14 am

Can there be one thing that wouldn't go wrong? Liar sat up and looked at Jack who was surrounding her with love and pushing all the rest away. Was it this that made her hic up or was it the fact of pain on Junior's face, there had already been enough pain today there shouldn't be more...

"Dad...don't." she sighed and looked over at Junior. "You know... I think it's selfish of you to tell us to side to them, to under dog to them, they are wolves just like us. I don't care that your eyes change colors and I don't care if you can kill me with your super powered up anger your breed gets... You have a choice Junior... I don't know which family you'd like to side with but I'm sure you ment no harm in what happened here. You didn't do it, and if you did. I'll kill you. You once walked these lands as a king, and now you walk these lands just like the rest of us, a wolf. You can work your way to the top, or stay near the bottom...that's up to you... but if you stay, you stay as a Black Pearl wolf..." She turned, looking at Jack, wondering if she was over stepping the boundaries by laying down laws for him...but they weren't really laws, it was more a reality of this situation...where he came, and where he wanted to go...

Liar turned towards Red who was asking is Khalon needed anything, again, she hoped to not impose but she stepped over and touched her nose to his shoulder. "Can I ask for something to eat?... I know that Khalon will need it, and the pup needs it through me but that's all I can't do right now is hunt... I can't leave her... her... We haven't even named her yet..." She looked anxious, almost excited and she stepped past Red into the den and looked down at Khalon and the pup. Oh her smile grew as she saw her mate and then she bent down kissing him quickly while her pup began to cry smelling her knowing milk was near. She laid down, circled around the pup and pushed into Khalon softly so as to not hurt him. The pup moved fast and then began to suckle only to fall asleep quickly. "If you feel okay, will you go talk to Jack...please..." She smiled at him and kissed him again. "God... I love you... I love you both" she smiled kissed him yet again and laid her head down looking at him with soft eyes...
Back to top Go down
Starrlight

Starrlight

Number of posts : 220
Pawprints : 321
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 3:55 pm

Khal's eyes opened as he heard Red call into the den, but before he could answer the bru, Liar had done so herself. Suddenly weak with relief to hear her speaking normally again, Khalon smiled at her as she entered, moving over to make room for her to lie down by their daughter.

"I can." He gazed back at the two of them, his family, his world. "I love you too... so much." He doubted he had said anything with so much conviction, for never before had he been able to. Now, however, he could without a doubt state this fact. They were the only things that quite literally meant everything to him. Standing gingerly, he padded softly around them, looking back at the entrance. "I'll be right back in after I'm through." He wasn't going anywhere anytime soon. Hunting would be useless anyway, besides, Red seemed to be handling that. Khal didn't know whether to be relieved or ashamed that he could not do it himself... ashamed that he could not provide for his new family, but relieved that he would not be required to leave Liar's side.

Exiting the den and stepping into the sunlight, Khal blinked, eyes adjusting. All of the sudden he felt exhausted. This was not a conversation that he had been looking forward to, but still, it needed done. He stopped a few lengths away from Jack, watching him without expression, not even knowing how to start. "Jack...." he broke off, the words to come after never forming in his mind.
Back to top Go down
http://serien.deviantart.com
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Number of posts : 1199
Pawprints : 1938
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:14 am

Jack felt relief when Liar stirred from her state. Coming to full attention and nuzzling into his coat. He licked the tears from her mug and found he could not even offer a smile to his broken daughter. His heart was grim and he stood while she did. Surprised at the vigor in which she spoke to Junior. Jacks eyes met the brutes, the wolf whom he called his best friend. The one he had called brother. What Liar said was true and Jack measured Juniors face for a moment longer and shrugging his shoulders he turned to watch the den entrance. Liar spoke to Red and he too touch the maned wolfs flank. A gesture of affection to a packmate. Then Khal emerged, battered and in his spirit hurt. What hessians would not be after he assault on his family? He tried to speak and Jacks ears flicked at the sound and glancing around he motioned him to follow with his crown. "Come, we shall take a short walk." He didn't want to overtax the brutes body right now.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

Number of posts : 1050
Pawprints : 1889
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:52 pm

Red heard movement from somewhere behind him, and Liar came into sight as he turned to look. Nodding, he said, "I'd say I hope you feel better in time, but instead, I'll tell you that I'll support you and Khalon. Stay strong for each other, and I'll help you both out where I can and where you'll allow it." Turning away, he darted off to catch the scent of whatever prey he could. He passed Junior, and wondered how he was faring. He didn't know the wolf had used to be alpha here, but did know he used to live here, at the very least. He didn't seem that bad so far, and wanted to pause to see if he could help, but knew he should finish hunting something down first. It was clear Liar and Jack didn't hold much trust, but that didn't mean Red had to blindly behave cooly, although he did admit he should have a bit of caution, since he didn't know anything about Junior's past in the pack.

Running off some distance further, he slowed down, the scent of a rabbit reaching him. He either lost track of the season, or the rabbit was just one of the foolish ones. After a few minutes, he stood, catching his breath, the rabbit dead at his feet. It had given him quite the run when the breeze suddenly changed direction, but he outsmarted it in the end. Picking it up, he started to walk back, thinking that he should have at least caught sight of Yana by now- the wolf was always wandering around.

Back to top Go down
Starrlight

Starrlight

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 2:41 am

Khalon followed slowly, not sure whether the speed was due to physical exhaustion or reluctance. He didn't want to talk about it, didn't even want to think about it. All that he wanted was to curl up in the den with Liar and... she didn't have a name. She needed a name.

But Jack. His mere presence was not only a comfort to Liar, but to Kal as well. He was the father that Kal had never known, somewhat of a god figure, the Alpha. Now that he was here, everything would be okay. It was a foolish notion, but a comfort all the same.

Suddenly it all came flooding forward, the words filling his mind and reaching for the tongue, begging to be released. "Jack, I'm... I'm sorry. I should have been faster, should have been.. stronger." He growled angrily, claws scraping into the soil. "I tried, I truly did, with everything I had, to protect her and them, but I let them down. And you." While the former was larger in his mind, the latter mattered as well. This bru was his hero for so long, that failing in his eyes was truly a horrible thing.

Khalon braced himself for Jack's anger or disappointment..... head lowered, he stopped walking, waiting for the worst. Hoping that somehow he would be forgiven, yet feeling he hardly deserved it.

OoC: depressed Kal is kinda hard to write for XD specially when I'm so happily caffienated!
Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

Pawprints : 578

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 8:46 pm

It was simple. The mission was easy. It was for his own personal gain. He smirked as he moved into the Pearl. He moved in from the north from the side of Midnight Meadows. He was there unseen. He knew where she was. He knew where the pup was. He sniffed the ground eyes there neon red. He slid into the den as the others moved away it was perfect. "Hey there sweety" Was all he said to Lair as the whelp layed there curled with it's mother. He growled at her. Moving swiftly pushing the fea away with brute force. He rapped his maw around her neck pearching the skin as he shook her violently. Once he knew she was startled enough he picked the whelp up and ran tords the border making his way to a place unknown to any.

OOC: hope this was good enough kipp. Aint got much time today sorry :/
Back to top Go down
Moohn

Moohn

Number of posts : 472
Pawprints : 817

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:17 am

--Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 14 Mexica11
The poor thing was still so young, so vulnerable. She lay curled up against her mother, taking in the warmth and comfort of the large form. She didn't know much, hadn't been far in her short life, but this was mom, this was safety, this was home. And the word 'danger' was a strange one to her lips. Never had it even entered her auds. So far everything was innocent and pure. It had been too early in her existence to understand the death of her kin, and someday it would have to be explained to her.

If they ever got the chance to do so. She had just settled into her nap, heavy lids flickering shut. It had seemed an age in the dark when a strange scent, scary and uninvited invaded the den. The simple call, 'sweety', it sounded nice enough. But when her eyes opened... Those blood red pools scared the soul right out of her. The stranger's jaws clenched around her and her tiny paws struggled helplessly in the air as she was pulled from Liar's side. High pitched whimpers in rapid succession, useless reaching. Oh how his teeth hurt. She had never bled before until now, and it was an unpleasant feeling. Her little face was a picture of grief, and it was a heartbreaking pity that her first words would be a cry for help. "Momma!" But she was gone too quickly. She resigned herself to feeble, occasional kicks, tears falling down her cheeks. Who was this brute? Where was she going? The bouncing force jolted her terribly, and her head began to ache. This was no fun at all... and now she was being taken away from home. More strange scents. Unknown territory. ... When would she come home?
Back to top Go down
http://asediado.tumblr.com
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 10:29 pm

Liar had fallen into a slight slumber. She felt so calm knowing Khalon and Jack were outside, then there was that scent and her dreams of Khalon and the pup fell away and she opened her eyes only to be slammed into the wall. She felt a rib break, something broke, and she gasped for air as the flying cry of her child caught her attention. She tried to catch breath and it hurt but she had to leave the den now! She got outside watching as the brute fled and pain settled across her childs face and then Khalon and Jack's figures were right there. "Kha-!" she choked on pain and fell to the side whimpering in pain. Oh it hurt so bad, why did it hurt so bad. She felt tears in her eyes and she stammered to get back up pain shooting through her side. "Khalon" she said in a whisper. "Oh my god!" she screamed and stood up quickly heading in his directed falling on her face every few steps from the pain in her side. "Get him! someone!" she was screaming through the pain "He has my baby!" she was screaming, tears stained her face and she kept loping after him falling here and there with every other step...

Ooc:|| Moohn, you just had to do that, make me feel horrible. Haha! Poor puppy...
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 10:41 pm

Jack walked slowly alongside Khal and before he could speak the young bru blurt out his guilt. His ears flicked back as he studied his face, measuring him. Jack had never doubted the Khalon would be a good mate for Liar, the perfect mate for Liar in fact. Even now, despite the deaths of his grandpups he could not find the fault in Khal, he found the fault in himself. The pack was his family, and he had not guarded them well enough. The pack was so small now..he could not post scouts or send patrols. He was wrapped up in his own stupid world for too long. Foolish of him to think they could remove themselves from the involvement of the other packs, foolish of him to think that they would let them be. Still examing the bru he inhaled deeply glancing back towards the den.

"Khal, we would get nowhere in this life if we were to pass judgement and blame. For now we must make sure the pack is safe. The most important thing now is Liar and the remaining pup." And Calypso...his sweet Calypso, whom his heart ached for already. "It sounds cruel but better the blow be struck now than when they were in the prime of their life." Touching him briefly on the shoulder he motioned for him to follow back to the den. Unaware that the Black Pearl had been struck at...yet
again.

Back to top Go down
Starrlight

Starrlight

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 11:11 pm

Kal nodded, relieved beyond words that Jack's tone held no judgement, nor was there any anger in his eyes. It was not a blessing that he had spoken, but if that made Jack feel better, than so be it. To Kal, at least then they would have had a taste of life before it was taken. But he couldn't think about that.

Suddenly anxious to get back to his small family, Khalon gratefully accepted Jack's nudge, a small smile gracing his lips. "Thanks, Jack. You are a great leader, you know." He looked at his mate's father, eyes serious. "Don't let anything convince you otherwise." He didn't know what made him say it, but for some reason, it felt right. And it was the truth, something Kal felt to his core.

Turning back alongside Jack, Khal picked up his pace. Then, something happened. His auds caught... something. He wasn't sure what. Heart speeding up, he began to sprint just as Liar's screams hit the air. "DAMN IT!" It was more of a roar than a growl, and rage coursed through him as her cries became clear on his auds. He was gone again. He left for two minutes, and she was gone.....

Instantly upon reaching the den, he lowered his nose to the ground. The strange scents were mixed, but there was one... one that hadn't been there before. Snarling gutterally, out of his mind with anger, he shot off in the direction it had taken, knowing that he would lose the scent before he reached the border, but hardly caring. He would keep running until he found her. He wasn't going to let his family down again. Jack would take care of Liar. He always did.

OoC: Don't worry, Kal won't find the puppy ^^ but what kinda dad would he be if he didn't try? I may take him to shake down some of the other packs XDDD
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 6:50 pm

Red had been in the opposite direction of the intruder, and so had no knowledge about the latest incident. His steps, nevertheless, were swift. There were so few wolves in the pack now. He arrived, just barely noticing Khalon's form disappearing. Approaching Jack, he said, "Jack? What happened?" His feet carried him swiftly towards the den. Liar wasn't in the best of conditions before he'd left to hunt, so if Khalon ran away that quickly... "Liar? Khalon just left. You're going to injure yourself more if you keep forcing yourself." Red was half rambling as he glanced back towards Jack, very concerned, especially since Liar was trying to leave the safety of the den.

Yana was glad to be back in the lands. There hadn't been any incidents on his way back. While many creatures in the lone lands were slowed down in its harsher areas, he was able to make minor adjustments to his movements and maintain his speed. Still, the climate felt much better, and he barked his return to Jack as he entered, just enough to carry over the lands of the Pearl. He still had energy, and it showed in his bark. He looked around, honing his senses to find Jack, and followed the direction his scent lead...
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 11:44 pm

Liar took a deep breath and watched as Khalon ran away. Why was he leaving? Oh...right...he must have been angry... but why did he have to leave! She turned her attention to Red if only for a moment and then looked forward again. "But he took our baby...!" She was screaming again and it hurt her ribs really bad and she looked at Red. "She's...gone...Khalon is gone now too...everyone is gone...Calypso...everyone..." she felt the tears and stopped dead. "My baby girl... I didn't even name her! She doesn't have a name! she cried out for me, and I couldn't do a thing...Red...Help Me!" she was feeling faint just laying there on the ground and then she looked at her side, it was swollen and she felt the need to cry some more. Last time is was swollen she had a babies inside her... Oh god...
Back to top Go down
Moohn

Moohn

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 1:16 pm

--Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 14 Trista15

This wasn't home. And it wasn't just the thought of not belonging anymore that struck him this way. Something was wrong. Very wrong. Pain stung the atmosphere, and the bodies were few. Calypso's scent had grown faint, and the unlucky scent of birth was on these lands. He made his way slowly inward, taking in every last leaf, every rock he used to know so well. Even they seemed different. The waft of sea air hit his nares and it was a calming, welcome nostalgia that fell upon him. At least there was still this to love about the Pearl. Perhaps before he parted he would visit the tides, take the long way to Midnight Meadows. But for now there was business to attend to. As he moved onward, the sights became more unwelcome. His old den seemed to glare out at him as though it were illuminated by the devil. He approached it, frowning, and sniffed about its entrance. All the scents, long gone. Rose, Marcie... not even his own lingered. The passing of time had been rather unkind. He shook his head and limped along, struggling to face them as the old memories poured back in.

An evil aroma held on the salty air. Someone had invaded. His pace quickened instinctually, headed for Jack. He knew the alphen would be here. Screams rent the air. He pulled his auds back and stopped dead in his tracks, heart suddenly racing. Those dreaded words. 'He took our baby'. Not again. Not to someone else... Khalon's form went blasting by, on the hunt it seemed. He must have been the father. The expression on his face, the anger in his frame... it was unmistakable. Tristan put on his own small burst of speed, loping to the insides of the pack. Suddenly abandoning the thought of finding anyone in particular, he went to the source of the mournful noise. Liar... He knew her face immediately. His unmangled eye looked upon her for the briefest of seconds with a glaring hatred. The pup that should have been his, who they stole back and kept for themselves... The one to make their happy little family... But as it were, the thoughts were but a passing, for the next moment his expression was full of pity. The same fate that befell him was now on her. And it was never easy. His elder gaze fell on the one she called out to. Red. Without so much as an introduction, he spoke. "We need to get her somewhere safe. Please tell me you're a healer." Where the hell was Jack? If he found himself incapable of lifting Liar with the broken states they were both in, at least he could do something about it.

Wolves were scant. He could at least aid in guarding the borders, or help the father find their thief like he had so long ago. Seemed his stay would be a bit extended if the king took him back temporarily. The thought crossed his mind... if he were sent to help find this criminal, would he be able to redeem himself in the slightest? Would he want to? Or would the dark side he was battling consume his mind and leave Khalon to fend for himself? He was so plagued by these thoughts, all while waiting for Red's simple answer. His one-eyed glare must have been one for the record books. Though he asked the questions of the maned brujo, he was stuck watching Liar. Her form fixed his gaze, and rightly so. For now she was his main concern. With his shaken convictions, a pup hunt could wait.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 11:54 pm

Saying he was angry would be an understatement. He knew he couldn't be as infuriated as Khalon was, and wished the younger wolf luck in finding the culprit. Red was about to react when another wolf came up, who he didn't recognize, but seem to recognize Liar, and didn't seem to be a threat. "I am sorry, but I'm not a healer of wounds. She's the healer." He asked, "Do you know Jack? He's over there. He might have had too many shocks and personal blows from these current events. I can help Liar for now- she needs Jack more than a mere pack mate."

He settled down beside a distraught Liar, nuzzling her as an uncle would, and said, "Khalon and Calypso might be away now, but by no means did they abandon you. Khalon is probably trying to find out who did this. He wouldn't have left you if he didn't think you'd be well protected by Jack, me, or Yana." He wasn't too sure where Calypso was at the moment, nor was he sure if adding Junior's name to the list would help or hurt, assuming the midnight wolf was still in the area, "I know it's hard, but you need to try to settle down." He felt a bit bad with what he was about to say next, because there was no way he would left Liar aid Khalon in his quest to retrieve the pup if given the choice. Instead, he tried to speak in general, and added, "You need to regain your strength if you want to move around. Your daughter will still be alive- why else take her out of the lands? You'll have enough time to recover. I'll help you to a den- any den." He wasn't sure if his words would get through to her, and he surely wasn't about to force her to rest in the same den her children were attacked from.

Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 5:33 pm

Jack looked at Khalon and smiled but it did not touch his eyes. To wear the burden of alpha was never an easy thing. Ears cupped forward as he heard his daughter's screams. His heart stopped...they had only been away a moment. He prayed to Fenrir that Liar was only having a temporary relapse in emotion. Khal ran forward without delay and Jack felt himself in momentary indecision. He looked about the forest alert for any other danger, if any really existed. Seeing nothing he ran after Khal and got there in time to see the brute hightailing it after some unknown foe. Jack, pausing only a second to glance at Red who was already going to Liar, dashed after his son-in-law only to lose him after a hundred yards. Jack had not stopped to pick up the scent and he knew that this chase would lead Khal out of the Pearl and that was someplace he could not venture. Staring off into bleak woods he bowed his head. "Good luck."

Turning to go back to the den he kept a hurried pace, but no longer ran. When he got back he saw that Red was taking care of Liar but then there was....Tristan? The sight of the hessian brought the alpha up short but he quickly recovered more important matters at hand. Stalking over to the trio he nodded to Tristan. "It is good to see you, though I'm afraid you have not come into the happiest of packs." What was he doing here? Was he returning? Jack wouldn't mind another wolf under his command....

"If you'll excuse me..." He mumbled and stepped over to Liar, touching Red's shoulder in a silent thanks. Bending low he licked his daughters face, mumbling soft words to her and hushing her tears. "Liar, honey...You need to lay down...we're going to take care of everything...please." While she might need Calypso's presence right now Jack did not regret sending his mate away. Especially with the recent happenings. His heart ached for his daughter and his grandchildren he never got to officially meet. He felt so old...so old..
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 3:47 pm

Liar turned her attention to the new voice having fallen again and been comforted by Red to remain calm. "you guys are right. This won't help. Khalon will come back. It'll do no good to worry." she sighed but it hurt to much. "Red I don't need a den I need a source of deep water he's broken my rib or ribs and if I don't cool off they'll swell up" she had noticed the wolf with one eye and she now looked at him full on. "how do I know you. I know you somewhere" she stood very slowly and took a look at him. "Marcy was it?... The traded one... That pup..." she remembered. She looked at Jack having known him to be the one who took her instead. Oh she remembered but didn't care it was over. Her eyes went round the group. "where is Junior. I want to talk to him..." she looked at Red and gave him an appologetic look. "will you help. It's my right side I think only. I. Think I may have done
more damage. Um. Can one if you go get the plant that has blue flowers. It's along the boarder... " she said there cause she also wanted to listen or any sign of Khalon too...
Back to top Go down
Moohn

Moohn

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 1:44 am

--Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 14 Trista15

Tristan was only able to flash Jack his socket at first, more focused on Liar, until he had the chance to fully turn his head. "Yes, good to see you too, Jack," His gruff voice sounded, "I came for one last visit, but it seems I've stumbled into something a bit more enduring." His sights turned back to Liar as the alphen dismissed himself to be closer to his daughter. "I won't overstay my welcome," he finished off. He gave them a few moments, let the young mother get her bearings, and was about to sit back when she addressed him as though he was the most important thing there. Heat rose in his cheeks and for the strangest reason he was ashamed to be recognized. "I used to live here, Liar. Tristan. And yes, her name was Marcie." He wanted to swallow his words. He spoke plainly, but every time he had to speak her name it was a stab to his heart. Thankfully she was quick to drop it, the better of her concerns now coming to the forefront of their attentions.

Did he hear right? Junior was here? When was the last time he had heard that name? He could hardly remember what he looked like, though, or even recall his scent. That would be no use, and last he recalled, there had been some sort of falling out. Perhaps he wasn't one for the job. But the fae also requested medicine. Yes, he recalled those perfectly. They had fetched some for his leg, and he could swear he had been sent to retrieve some in the past, for one reason or another. "I'll get the flowers," he insisted. "You can help her move or whatever," he said distractedly. There were no formalities among them this time. Jack wasn't his captain anymore. He gave a nod to Liar and ran off to the border as she suggested. On the way, he ran into a spare patch of poppies. Odd that they should show up so randomly. Still, he knew them to kill pain, and snatched them up in his jaws. It was surprisingly swift going on these three paws. It seemed when he had a reason they could take him far. The border was coming up fast, and the scent of the comfrey was catching in his nares. Setting down the poppies, he clipped a good sized bunch of them, just to be safe, and picked them up gently in his jaws. He made a bolt back for the pack, the familiar paths becoming even more so in this time of stress. His older joints were beginning to sore up a bit, however, and he hoped they wouldn't be too far out to the water before he could reach them.

OOC: O.o that was all just filler. Blaaaaaah.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 2:22 am

Red was glad to see Jack, and acknowledged the thanks from him with a slight nod. The pack was family, and he'd do anything for his family. He wondered what had happened, though, as Liar's injury seemed pretty bad by the way she was stating them. "Yeah, I'll help," he answered, "How about we get you to that water, then bring Junior to you?" He shifted so he was in a better position to aid her walk.

Yana wandered in, since Jack had stopped running around for now. Approaching the alpha, he said, "Calypso and the pups are fine and gives you her love. She does wish to come home soon." His eyes were scanning. Liar seemed injured, which he hoped weren't serious. All he remembered was seeing Liar getting attack by multiple wolves and left to find Jack. He still felt a bit bad for doing that, but another injury wouldn't have done the pack any good, and he would have been much outnumbered- more than he'd like. Apart from her, he didn't know about any other casualties.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 12:29 pm

Jack listened as Tristan and Liar spoke, he caught the look in his daughters eye and winced slightly. While he had gained a daughter he had failed to return the precious bundle back to Tristan. It was a sort of guilt that would never go away. "Nonsense Tristan...you can stay as long as you like.." Then Liar began asking for things and he was glad that everyone was so eager to help. Red attended to Liar and Tristan went to retrieve the flowers. It was left just for him to retrieve Junior...He wondered what Liar wanted with him. He figured she loathed the brute by this point but he was not sure where the old alpha had wandered off too. They were in such a mess...ears perked up though when a familiar form trotted in the view. "Yana..." He breathed a sigh of relief. He closed his eyes when he delivered the message. "Yes I know...and I would have her home sooner than later." He glanced back at his daughter than to Yana. "Come walk with me, we must find Junior..." He began to stalk into the forest feeling a knot of anxiety as he left Liar behind. He figured he was going to get used to this feeling..
Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 1:57 pm

Junior
[b]Junior was already by the ocean on his special rock in that one place he loved to be. The mist from the ocean hit his face as he sat there watching the waves. The roar from the waves hitting the rocks kept him from hearing the drama going on. He sat there deep in thought. o how the mess of things had become. He wished there was a way to bring power back to this land. Before he had his family back him and this place was like a secret spot for the clan outside of Muerta, but now with what the pearl has done he knew it was going to be next to impossible to get them on his side again.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 8:51 pm

Yana looked at Jack, following him when the alpha said they were finding Junior. "Something big happened while I was gone," it was more of a rhetorical comment than question. While he would say he excelled at manipulation and charm, he didn't want to use such... assets with a pack that was gradually growing on him. He was being genuine, allowing Jack the chance to talk or not talk about it- whichever he was more comfortable with. "Where's Khalon? Figured he would be doing the honors of helping his lady around." He tried for a lighter, but not joking tone. As far as he knew, everyone was alive, so it shouldn't be too much of an issue to try to lift up everyone's spirits a little bit. He had no knowledge of the pups who were slaughtered or taken, nor of an injured Khalon chasing after the thief. All that he was painfully aware was Liar injured, the few wolves in the pack, and the sand that was stuck in his pelt.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 9:31 pm

Jack closed his eyes and nodded his head at Yana's comment. Sniffing the ground he picked up the big brutes scent and began to angle in Junior's direction. "First I would like you to know that you have my deepest thanks Yana." He paused and continued almost painfully. "While you were gone Midnights came and they ambushed Liar's den. They killed all but one of her pups and while we got there in time to prevent the last kill we were foolish and walked away for a moment it was just a mome-...aw...well anyways...they returned and stole away the last pup. Liar is devastated and Khalon has left to lands to find their whelp. And now..now Liar asks for Junior." Everything was heavy upon his shoulders. She asked for the brute and he didn't know why but he would do anything to help. It seemed he alone could help no one these days. Jack felt he would die of sadness if not for the wolves he would leave behind...and Calypso, his beautiful mate and their children.

"These are dangerous times for us Yana. I am going to bring in our borders and tighten the guard. It would honor me if you would take the title of lead guardian." He paused in his step to see whether not the position would be accepted. He was honest with his packmate and therefor Yana would know how dangerous things were getting and how escalated tensions were to become. Jack needed aid but from what quarter? Tirisfal? Surely not, they had few enough wolves as it was. Midnight...they never really associated and Jack was sure they were busy with their constant rivalry with Muerta. Muerta...a pack he was glad they never really suffered attention from. Hamara was out of question as well. Alone. They were all alone.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 12:52 pm

Yana nearly stopped walking when he heard what happened to Liar, but noticed Jack had paused, waiting for his response. He thoughts back to when he had alerted Jack, before escorting Calypso out of the lands. He hadn't realized Liar had pups- he thought it was just her when he noticed the first wave of intruders. And the alpha was offering him the position of lead guardian? A wolf who would normally be considered shady due to some of his unusual expressions and actions? He felt commended- a rare occurrence before he had come here. "Jack, when I alerted you to the attack, I thought Khalon was nearby and that Liar had reasonable means of defense until I got more numbers. I didn't realize she had pups to protect... If you still want me for the role, I would be honored to take it."

So Khalon was out of the lands. Maybe they could get information on the goings of the others packs when he came back. Surely the Midnights found a location to live and weren't just wandering? To kidnap a pup, one needed a somewhat secure place to hide, or have some allies somewhere. Unless these Midnights were such a large group of wolves that they had no need of such. He slightly jerked his head, disapproving of his last thought. They would have to be insane to be out in the open, no matter their numbers... right? His eyes narrowed, focused on his thoughts, but still alerting himself to Jack's reponse.

Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 10:49 pm

Jack could see the gears turning in Yana's head, calculating the odds and the numbers. The sort of skills and strategies it would take for these Midnights to complete this task. Yes, it was highly dangerous but Jack nodded solemnly when the hessian accepted the position. Brave. But then, that's what a pack was right? A family unit that stuck together, lived, fought, loved and died together. Thats what it meant to be pack. He touched him on the shoulder with his nose in a sign of respect. "And we would be honored to have you. Now come." So he proceeded to trot forward until he found what he was looking for. The big hessian, Junior sitting alone. He paused and then cleared his throat to alert the brute to their presence. "Junior, Liar asks for you. Then I wish to speak with you after as well." He watched him carefully, unsure how he would react. Since he showed up and all the events that occurred it was an uneasy truce.
Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 10:42 am

Junior looked forward not even acknowledging Jack at first. He sat there for a second letting the mist his his face "Now I'm wanted... No when questions need answers. Now when all is lost you wolves come to me." He looked down to the water staring at his reflection in the little puddles on the rock. "Funny" Was all he said. He was cold tords them. He was mad at them. For years he had rained king over these lands for years he protected his pack. Even against his own kind and they judge him for one mistake. One time of weakness. His eyes flashed royal blue and stayed there. His nice days where done "I will speak to her. and to you. But after I am gone." He lifted his form moving off the rock to where the smell of Lair was. "What is it you wish from me?" He said in a calm cold tone. His love for this place was strong but perhaps that was the problem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

--Hoist the Colors High [MB]
Page 14 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fire & Ice Wolf Packs :: Archives :: Black Pearl Archive :: Inner Dens (MB)-
Jump to: