Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

--Hoist the Colors High [MB]

Go down 
+15
Bear
Sheawolf88
WarriorWolf
_Sensable_
Shadowed
wretched
Moohn
EDITOR
Starrlight
Morbid Joke
FoSsY
Cowgurlup0522
akkanatrum
aspenofthedell
Silent
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Number of posts : 1199
Pawprints : 1938
Registration date : 2009-01-11

--Hoist the Colors High [MB] Empty
PostSubject: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 4:12 pm

The Black Pearl
The sea is calling...

Jack &Calypso

Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 4:52 pm

-J.a.c.k S.p.a.r.r.o.w -
--Hoist the Colors High [MB] Swallo10
He heard her calling after him and he knew that he should stop, that he should leave her be...but there was something different about Liar. He could feel it in his very bones. Almost like a link has been severed. Again Calypso called after him this time more urgently and he could not ignore her this time. Stopping his stride he stood waiting for her to catch up to him. His eyes looking off, hollow and almost frightened looking. When Calypso finally caught up with him he turned his gaze upon her. His face showing his weariness and all the hardships of leading a pack. "What have I done?" He barely whispered.
Back to top Go down
aspenofthedell

Number of posts : 10
Pawprints : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:43 pm

--Hoist the Colors High [MB] ArcticWolf

Storm Voice slipped out from his den and stretched. His icy yellow eyes scanned the lands around him. So much had happened since he came to these lands. He mated and had two offspring, alphas had come and gone but always there was Jack and Calypso to hold the pack together. Now his pups were grown and off somewhere, Jack and Calypso had become mates and were now the leaders. Storm was happy for that though something seemed to be bothering his alpha. Storm sat before his den and saw in the distance the alphas. Neither looked that happy, but then something seems to have happened to the pack. He wasn't sure what it had been since he had left to figure out things and look for Arrow. Storm watched from his spot above his hidden den. What would happen now, he wondered.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

Number of posts : 1050
Pawprints : 1889
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 11:23 pm

Red shook the dirt off his fur as he stood up from his reclined position... or at least, the closest thing a wolf can get to reclining. He looked to the sky, judging by the sun's path, he hadn't been able to get the sleep he wished for. It wasn't as if he could get everything he wanted, though, so instead, he settled for scanning the immediate area, wondering if Miles or Catherine were nearby. Not seeing them, he stood up to wander for the time being. Maybe he'd run into them.

Yana was cautious, uncertain if Kikia would even respond to him. He'd been stationary for just a few seconds, but he was starting to guess that she wasn't the social type... but... why send her to greet him then? Or perhaps it was just chance. Frowning at the thought, he decided to go around, giving her a wide space, just in case she wasn't too friendly.
Back to top Go down
Cowgurlup0522

Cowgurlup0522

Number of posts : 88
Pawprints : 129
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:12 pm

--Hoist the Colors High [MB] 1100045
Tracks were the only thing that was on the beach, that showed where he'd been, and ended to where he sat. His merled form sat there on a crooked low hanging palm tree. His blue eyes, started out at the ocean, deep in thought. Seemed like thats all he did anymore, be lost in his thoughts. Till he heard a familiar howl in the distance, but it wasn't for him. He let out a sigh, as the salty ocean breeze blew through his coat. He still wondered about things from his past, his sister, and ever his father. Mother was normally the only one he saw these days, and he knew it weighed on her heart about her daughter at times. But, she was old enough to do, and go where ever she pleased to. And with Storm gone again, it bothered her as well, and so there for she was gone off somewhere with in the terra doing something to keep her mind occupied, with odd projects. But my boy knew his father had returned once again, he could smell his scent in the air.
--Hoist the Colors High [MB] Mairistands
She was far in land, very close to the neighboring borders of anothe pack. She'd kept herself busy with projects some would call strange, and not normal for a dog, or even a wolf. But it kept this normally active dog busy, and her mind off of the lonliness, and what not. Odd things, like making odd sculptures from fallen tree limbs and stones. (Yes I know very odd! haha!) She'd been worried about Storm Voice, and her daughter, even her own boy Jasper. He'd been quiet for many months, and it seemed like he hardly did a thing, but stare out, and be deep in his thoughts all of the time. She was slightly startled, hearing a howl in the dsitance, it was Calypso, and she was only calling for Jack. She sighed, missing having Storm call for her, and even his comforting touch. She glanced around, and she decided she was goign to go back to the den area.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/moxen
aspenofthedell

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 12:59 pm

--Hoist the Colors High [MB] ArcticWolf

Storm Voice slowly rose his maw and called out with the voice that gave him his name. He called for Arrow, he called for Jasper, he ever called for MoonRise. He didn't wish to be alone and knew that him having left again would anger Arrow. She may even give him a peace of her mind once they were together again. He would only say he was sorry and ask forgiveness. It was all he could do, he left but was back and wished to stay by Arrow forever if she would take him back.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

Number of posts : 1161
Pawprints : 2076

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 10:39 am

Calypso

The anguish in his eyes pierced her heart. She knew the love he felt for Liar ran deep. His sudden stop and the pain in his lyrics made her run to his side immediately. "Oh my love..my love! Do not do this to yourself. " Calypso buried her head deep into his neck and shoulder trying to comfort and console him for something she knew he carried deep guilt for. "You cannot change things Jack....no regrets. You cannot forget they took one of ours at the time. They never came to find her. How could have they have loved her if they wouldn't even come and look for her?"

Calypso's voice was soft and even, like the soothing waves of the sea. "You know how she can be at times...she is as tempermental as the sea itself. Do you think she would have grown and been loved as we have loved her? " Calypso stepped back and looked Jack in the eyes. She saw his weary form and she knew he needed strength from her. Her blue eyes beamed. "You are an excellent father Jack and you will be again..soon. Liar is just growing up and for females it can be a rough and confusing time. Let us let her be..Khal is with her. He would never let her come to harm." She nuzzled his mug once more. Calypso's heat at subsided and deep down she felt the stirring of life in her womb it brought a soft smile to her lips and she buried her head into Jack's tri hued shoulder.

Calypso knew Liar needed space at this time, fickle child, she was always pushing them away and coming back...a child of two worlds.

OOC: Okay guys sorry it's been a while. I have been working and then I got sick and then my uncle was in the hospital. I have been running ragged!!! I have so missed you and hope you guys aren't too miffed at me. I am going to get all my posting up by this weekend! I PROMISE!

~FOSSY
Back to top Go down
Morbid Joke

Morbid Joke

Number of posts : 62
Pawprints : 25

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 3:43 pm

Just a little closer...

Crouched low to the terrain, the sand barely brushing against the underside of his stomach, the warrigal stalked closer to his quarry, a goose. Hidden behind a dusty hill, Miles was out of sight, for now, as his pelt blended smoothly into the sand around him. Geese weren't the brightest creatures and while they grazed around by the shore of the ocean, the dingo was getting closer to capturing one. So he had to be quick, really quick. Pausing, he caught his breath, tensed his muscles, and watched the flock quietly. Coiling his long, powerful legs, he braced himself to run, and in a matter of seconds, the warrigal bolted over the sand hill, and barreled into the flock, throwing his teeth at whatever he could catch. Startled, and most not realizing they were in danger, the geese scattered, having to flap and beat their wings with some effort before they could get themselves airborne. Miles managed, though, he tackled down a large female, snapped her neck, and hastily darted after a few more. Whipping around, spinning into the air, he grabbed another by it's webbed foot, and jerked it out of the sky. Scrambling atop his prey, struggling, not wanting to get pecked or slapped by a wing, he made his kill quick. Exhausted in less than a minute, he sat down next to his kills, with his tongue lolling from his russet jaws. Well, not a bad catch. The two geese would feet a couple of wolves, if not less. Now he had to figure out how to drag them both back to the pack. One would have to do for now. So, he buried one goose, his first catch, and took the latter kill off to the pack site.
Back to top Go down
http://morbid-joke.deviantart.com
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 3:13 pm

-J.a.c.k S.p.a.r.r.o.w -
--Hoist the Colors High [MB] Swallo10
Calypso was with him as he knew she would be. There to comfort him and stand by his side. He loved her more than life itself. Closing his eyes and embracing her warmth and the feel of her touch, he allowed the words she spoke to enter his auds but they did not necessarily touch his heart. There was something more with Liar, there always was. Such a deep and profound guilt that god help the fool that try to uproot it. She brought around the topic of Khal and Jack was pulled in two very conflicting emotions. Almost a rage like protectiveness came over him pooling heat into his cheeks but at the same time it was a comfort that he was there to watch over Liar. To think that you were never a real father Jack! Taking a deep breath he calmed his emotions.

Stepping back from Calypso his face was still tired looking for lack of sleep but the emotional wear and tear was gone. Smiling at Calypso he glanced around.He knew that the pack was a bit scattered at the moment. They had been such a mess lately. "Calypso...could you..check on the pack? See how things are going? If you don't mind love. I need to, rest for a bit." He would gladly help her if she needed it, he would not want to throw the burden of an alphess at her when she never really asked for it.

Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 9:19 am

Calypso

She listened to his intake of breath, knowing that this would be difficult for him. Liar always had been something special to Jack noted Calypso, not that he didn't love Arista or Taruri. She rubbed her face in his shoulder again and felt him step away from her. Her azule eyes found his form, tired and weary. A worried whine threatened to escape her maw but she suppressed it. Twin coal auds flicked forward as his sweet melody came to them and her brow creased slightly quickly dissapearing to a soft smile.

"Of course love...you rest I will call the pack together and maybe organize a hunt. We could all use a heavy meal." she said and licked his maw gently. She really wanted to snuggle up and lay by his side but duty called and she was alphess. Someone had to tend the pack while Jack rested. Her black plume swayed gently, teasing the breeze with her scent. The perfume from her heat was all but gone and she was glad for it. As blissful as it was, it was hard on Jack, and the last thing she wanted was to make life harder for her wonderful mate. "You rest my capitain. I will hold down the ship." Smiling gently she stepped forward and nipped his ear playfully. Then with false happiness she trotted away, she really hadn't wanted to leave.

Picking up her pace she transitioned into a smooth lope, her glossy coat moving with every step in the thawing warmth. Soon she arrived at the dens. Her blue orbs scanned the area. It was true. Jack was right, in their blissful moments the pack had scattered. They needed to draw together again and become one. Tipping her delicate maw she let her sweet song pour forth. "Come...we hunt" it called. She let the message ring seveal more times so she was sure it would reach the furthest borders and she stopped and waited.

They would come.
Back to top Go down
Starrlight

Starrlight

Number of posts : 220
Pawprints : 321
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 12:11 pm

He was happy that she was pleased at the location. He knew it was private, and that was the only reason he had chosen it. Khalon could see quite obviously that she was avoiding the pack, though why he did not know. He was only glad the action did not extend towards him also. She was not objecting towards his company and looked genuinely happy for a moment. In that he could be content. If she wanted to share any of her reasons, her thoughts, then she could. He would not pry, though, for he knew that would only push her further away.

She purred and he felt happiness well up within him. However, it was more than that. He had never felt like this before, and it was a baffling sensation. He wanted her, that much was true, but it was more than that. He wanted not only to know her mind, but physically as well. He held back, though, unsure. He felt a bit ashamed also at the warmth that flowed through his veins at the very thought of her near him. He did not bring her here for this, he wouldn't do that. Yet here he was, unable to control the urge. Well, not unable to control his actions, but his thoughts. He followed her into the den, walking around the edge so that he was not between her and the entrance. If this was how it was going to be, fine. He would not let mere lust get in the way of this, not when he had made so much progress. Now when she actually wanted his company.

Then she spoke, and Kal could hear the fear in her voice. He could nto even begin to describe how horrible he felt hearing it. "Liar, I'm sorry. If this is too much we can move, go somewhere else. I just want to talk, that is all." He hoped she believed him. If not, then they could leave. He just did not want her to feel that fear, not because of him. There were enough things in life that could strike terror, he did not want to be one of those.

Kiandra, in the meantime, looked after the fleeing deer with annoyance. They hadn't even brought down a single one. Keanu nudged her side, laughing at her expression. "You can't win them all, you know."

"Yes, but still, even without Khalon I should be able to bring down at least a doe, if not a stag." She huffed, looking back in the direction that her brother had taken off in. "What do you think there are up to, anyway." Keanu merely shrugged, though he was secretly glad that Kal had left. He was chasing his heart, something that Keanu himself hoped to do someday.

"Come on, I'll race you back." He sprinted off suddenly to the sounds of his sister's protests, her mind effectively drawn away from thoughts of following Kal. Keanu knew her too well.

Kiandra, Keanu, & Khalon

Back to top Go down
http://serien.deviantart.com
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Pawprints : 1343
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 9:45 pm

She looked at him as he spoke to her. Soft eyes watched him as he walked around the den area away from the exit. She could run, she could stand up and fake it and then leave really fast and loose him. Run and run and run far away, from him, from the lands of the Black Pearl in general. But his words were soft, they were honest. If she didn't want to be here, if she didn't want to even be around him she could say so and he'd leave her be and she could cry and be alone, self inflicted wounds could be her best friend again, they could all be her best friends again, her only friends...and as she thought about this she found herself wondering where they were. They were gone. Joy lit up her face and the fear she had displayed to Khalon just seconds ago faded from her completely and she smiled up at him. "No...no this is perfect. I don't want to be anywhere else, with anyone else...please don't...go..." she glanced around the small den.

"Just this past winter we were here together too remember...well of course you do, but...it seems so long ago; Doesn't it?" Her eyes glowed a little. Guilt jutted her for a second, afraid of what he'd think of her mood swings that came so fast. She sighed and laid her head down on her paws. "I don't know what to do Khalon. I'm so angry! I'm so mad and...hurt. I'm older and I've known for a long time since Sephiroth came here that Jack was nothing more then a liar, a copy of my name towards myself, and yet, I love him like a father, but he still hasn't told me. How can he be such a coward, but I guess I can tell where I get it from then" She sighed and turned her head in his direction. "Will you come lay infront of me?" she wanted him inline with the door. In all actuality she was afraid to be near the entrance. Afraid someone would come in and find her when she didn't want to be...found. Her eyes searched him and she waited to see how close he would get. She wanted him close enough she could choke, but she wouldn't ask that of him...not yet...
Ooc:|| I'm sorry for the crappy postage. BUT yeah here. It's not much. I'm getting back into the swing of things. And also... if the tabel is messed. I'm sorry. I don't know why it's doing that. I'm learning HTML on here. -_-
Back to top Go down
https://fniwp.rpg-board.net
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 12:34 am

Still, nothing. Asleep? Probably not. It was fine, though, since he had already circled around and continued his way. He hoped he wasn't intruding, but he had warned them he was in the area, so they couldn't do that much to him. He plodded on a few more minutes until another wolf scent became stronger. Yana stopped. What is this wolf? He looks like a red fox, but doesn't smell like one. He's also larger than a fox with other vaious differences. There's a clear wolf-like scent that is his own... Weird. He had to test it, though, to make sure. "Excuse me for asking, but, who are you?" His tone and the way his eyes scanned the other was a clear indication of the unasked 'What are you?'

Red tilted his head- the wanderer was still around and headed closer. Apparently no one was dispatched- Of course. I don't know who's seen the alphas that recently to have been ordered to do anything.- to see to this wolf. He stopped walking, allowing the other to come into view. Just as he was about to speak, the other piped up first. He tensed as he heard the question, and slightly bared his canines. "I am Red, a maned wolf, not a fox, thank you very much." He thought At least I know you're a Bristish Columbian... His gaze met Yanas as he asked, "And you are?" "They call me Yana. I apologize if I offended you. I just wasn't sure."

"It's fine," he replied, able to let his anger go easily this time. It must have been better this time since the other wasn't as harsh or rude about it as he could have been. "In all honestly, I haven't seen either alpha as of late, although they are nearby, no doubt to be left alone for now, but I guess for now you may-" he heard a howl- Calypso's. "Come with me and you can introduce yourself before we hunt- if we get there early enough." Making sure the other was following, Red pushed off, leaping into a swift sprint with an occasional glance to make sure Yana was following.

Yana was surprised his greeter dropped his anger so quick without holding a grudge. In what he assumed to be a normal converstation, Redseemed laid back and quite social, but no doubt a recent member of the pack still. Yet, there was still a sort of confidence... and guarded in the way he spoke, careful not to linger on topics that can lead to questions about himself. What an interesting character. Something tells me he won't be the kind to help me out with my little quest... Noting that the maned wolf turned to head back after a howl, he nodded and followed, needing to break into a slight run to keep up with the quick wolf in front of him.

After a while, he saw a lone figure standing- he assumed the alphess. Red stopped in front of Calypso and said, "I found him a small ways into the land after he announced his presence." He glanced at Yana to introduce himself. "My name is Yana," he stated, taking the hint. "I was wondering if there was a chance that I may join this pack. Of course, after your hunt is done. I wouldn't impose on your time with your pack." He dipped his head respectfully and waited.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 10:18 am

Calypso

Calypso's ebony auds flicked forward as she heard the approach of two sets of feet. Her ceruelan eyes found her packmate Red approaching with an unknown. Instinctively her tail rose to state her rank and she stepped forward a couple paces to close the gap. Calypso had become wary of strangers since that day Sephiroth came and tried to take Liar away. At the thought her coal hackles began to rise but she forced herself to calm and they lay flat again. Red's voice hit her auds and then she focused her ocean gaze on the one who introduced himself as Yana. She saw that he had manners but was still weary. Her eyes narrowed a bit and her shadowy maw opened. "You may stay for now....a trial basis we shall call it. You have to prove your worth to me and my mate before we will call you "brother". " She shifted her weight and waited for Yana's response. Something smelt bad here and she didn't know if it was just her suspiciousness of late or if her gut was really trying to tell her something. Maybe it was just the beginings of life starting to stir in her loins that made her overprotective...who was to say.

"Red, we are going to hunt....Yana here included. But let us wait and see if we can wrangle a few more teeth to aid us. It would be nice to be able to bring down something large for filling bellies." Her thoughts went to Jack and she tipped her maw sending out the command again "come we hunt..". She hoped her love was okay. He seemed out of sorts and it was all due to guilt over Liar. Hopefully he would give her some space with Khal and then seek her out to speak with her.
Back to top Go down
Morbid Joke

Morbid Joke

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 4:53 pm

Trotting into the camp, the dingos light eyes ventured over the terrain, scouting the pack members that were present, including Red and Calypso, alongside a new male. Swaying his tail, he approached them, and momentarily dropped the large goose, while being able to pick up on what they had been talking about. A hunt, huh? Well, he would certain like to join in, hunting was quite the sport for Miles. "Evenin', I caught two geese at the shore. The other is buried. I hear you're huntin', I could be of use if you'd like, Calypso." Smiling, the chipper young brute looked to the new male and bobbed his head in a friendly and welcoming manner, Miles was never the hostile sort, "Allo," He said briskly before looking back to this Alphaess, pawing at the ground gently next to his kill.

"I dunno if you'd mind waitin', I could stash this bird into a cave and go get the other to go with it?" Seeming to be rather energetic, Miles' tail was lashing back and forward almost fervidly, the young man had too much energy to spare, so it was probably a good idea to bring him along for a hunt. His high energy could be useful. Normally, Miles was the healer, in place of the long-lost Wisteria, his mentor. But he was always a good sport when it came to anything involving hunting, running, or scouting. It wasn't too often that anyone found him sleeping for more than five hours. Smiling, he waited for his queen's response before doing anything with his kill.

ooc: UGH, I'm so freakin' rusty.

Last edited by Morbid Joke on Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:06 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 7:34 pm

Yana noticed her wary movements, but remained calm, as if he detected nothing wrong. "That is fine with me, although I perhaps should tell you my real name- Koschei. It was a poorly chosen name for me, as it doesn't fit me." he responded to the statement aimed at him. His eyes shifted between the two wolves. Both guard themselves differently, and probably for different reasons.

He turned to see a dingo approach them. This one seemed to be the type to greet others; he seemed more outgoing, but he wouldn't know until all business was done. He said, "Hi," in reply.

"A hunt sounds like a great idea right now," Red agreed. He tilted his head to look from the corner of his eyes when he heard a familiar voice. "Hey Miles," came his greeting.

He looked from Calypso to Yana, and sent a look at Calypso the next time she looked. His eyes darted to Yana then back, his eyes telling her that he'd watch his actions during their hunt for anything unusual. Luckily for him, Yana wouldn't notice since the British Columbian was slightly in front of him. Then his eyes slightly softened as he entered a state of thought. Calypso seemed off a bit... Jack, as well. He didn't know why, but maybe he'd be able to help the pack out somehow if only to relieve a bit of stress. He sat down, since they'd wait to see if any more packmates would show up.
Back to top Go down
Morbid Joke

Morbid Joke

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 5:56 pm

In the distance, away from the mainlands, the forest was quiet, as the warm air was adorned with the voices of the wildlife as the birds sang and called out to one another. However, the atmosphere was slightly tainted by a low growl as rolled from another creature's jaws. It was a contemplative, and serious sound, and one that demanded a lot of attention. The animal that made this noise was nothing more than a dog, but as he looked down upon his companion, finding her wide eyes staring up at him attentively, he knew she was awaiting his words. "Gypsy," He said quietly, tucking in his chin as he peered down at the young dog, "It's now your chance to prove yourself, Ajax is not our leader, nor is Dezmond, but we are safe if we stick with his troupe. If you do this properly, we can go home safely. You know what you must do, and you will be doing it alone for awhile. Remember, you're a pawn in a much bigger plan, and our leader is counting on you, a lot of us are. You will not be staying here, so don't make friends, don't get close, don't let your guard down. You know all the rendezvous points, and when to meet me and the others." His voice was thick and deep, filled to the brim with seriousness as he stared down at her with a hard gaze. If she messed up, she was going to be in danger, and so was he. Even if she had no evil intentions, Dezmond was going to use all the gathered information to invade a neighboring pack or two, with time.

Unfortunately, the pure-heart that was Gypsy, was unaware of the damage she was soon to cause here. If she had only known that Dezmond was planning this, as he did not tell her nor any of the other dogs from different packs in the city, she wouldn't have came. She only wanted to find a better home for her pack, outside the city. But when the time came, would she do what her heart told her, and protect the wolves from Dezmond, or would she go against her own kind? That answer waited for her in the future. Nodding her head gently, the young australian shepherd mix said nothing. She knew was had to be done; investigation, spy work. Nothing more. Nothing less. It was just a job. Nodding his head, the large munsterlander twisted away, but before he vanished into the distance, he muttered over his shoulder,
"Go, now, and do your job." With that, the powerful dog galloped away and the merle-pelted dame was left to stand alone beneath the cool canopy of the forest. Waiting for all traces of her companion to disappear, she turned gracefully and dashed off, bounding effortlessly over the borderline of the nearby pack.

As she closed in to the mainlands, she found herself drawing near to a pair of voices, and quickly eased herself to a stop. As a cattle dog, she was very graceful and light on her feet, becoming undetected could be an easy feat for her. Ducking behind a nearby log, she sensed the voices were very near, and she crept further down the fallen tree, and peered over it cautiously. A fair ways away from her, Gypsy spotted two young lupine, one male and the other female, talking. They looked similar, possibly siblings, and also close to her own age. Relating and approaching them may be the best solution for her to get in, maybe she could relate to them more that way. But, she could be wrong. Hopefully, they weren't hostile, and if they were, she would have to charm or prove herself to them, and the rest of the pack-- if she could reach them. Her comrades were depending on her, so there was no backing out now, no matter what their reaction to her was. However, as she decided to begin making herself known, the two darted off in an attempt to race one another. Damn. Vaulting over the log, the slender, multicolored dog barked loudly, raising the volume of her naturally soft voice as high as she could to catch their attention. The words came tumbling out of her mouth, but it was the only way to get them to stop, and to notice her.
"Wait!" For a moment, she rushed after them, hoping that they would halt and acknowledge her. Yet that seemed to be the likely result in this situation.

ooc: Ok, here's Gypsy, I have her profile on the dog plot board, I'll move it over here soon. x3 Basically, with her, I could see a lot of drama starting... later anyway. This post could foreshadow a lot of things. >.> Like she will probably make friends and end up fighting against Dezmond, or whatever. Dunno, this could be fun. xD
Back to top Go down
Starrlight

Starrlight

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:28 am

He never knew that anything could make him happier than the simple sentence that left Liar's lips at that moment. The smile only heightened his joy, her abrupt change not at all unwelcome to him. He found her depth, the pure strength of her emotion and beliefs intensely appealing, for he had never seen the like before. Then again, everything about Liar was precious to him. Maybe this was it, maybe he was finally getting through the shell she had cast about herself. Maybe... no. He wouldn't get his hopes up so fast, wouldn't go so far yet as to think that she felt the same way about him that he felt about her.

"It does seem as though forever and a day has passed." He smiled, looking around the small den affectionately. It had memories both good and bad, but he would remember it as the place where he discovered something he had never felt before. He caught her change in mood, though, and his eyes turned back to hers. He could see that she was worried, but she had no need. He listened to her, gentle brown gaze never leaving hers. "I'm probably not the best source of advice on the father front, seeing as mine was never really around, but this much I know. No one's perfect, and maybe he is afraid to tell the truth. Maybe he loves you too much to risk losing you, not realizing that in keeping quiet he is pushing you away all the more." Kal shook his head. "And you are no coward. As far as I can see you are still standing here making an effort. If that doesn't take some form of courage I obviously don't know the meaning of bravery." He smiled.

Khalon was slightly surprised at her next request, but was more than happy to oblige. He kept a small amount of space between them, though, carefully judging her reactions. He read her body language to see how comfortable she was with this, with him, with the entire setup. He did not read into her desire for him to be between her and the exit, only took it as a sign of trust. He didn't want to screw this up, not now.

Kianndra flattened out, all of her energy going into the race. Keanu took long strides, loping along. After a few moments he fell behind and she whirled around, stopping in place.

"What, can't keep up?" He just shook his head, his ear cocked to the wind. She too stopped and, as she listened, she caught a voice. Glancing over she saw a form approaching. What from far off looked like any normal wolf actually turned out to be a dog. Curious now, she walked forward to meet this stranger. Before she could introduce herself, though, Keanu cut in.

"Hello! Welcome to the Black Pearl. My name is Keanu and this is my sister, Kianndra." He smiled at the fem. Kia just ran her shoulder into her brother, shooting him an annoyed look. She was capable of speaking for herself.

"You can call me Kia if you want, it's easier. What is your purpose for being here?" Keanu just rolled his eyes. She never changed.

Kiandra, Keanu, & Khalon

Last edited by Starrlight on Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Morbid Joke

Morbid Joke

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:29 am

ooc: Starr, my post was directed to Kiandra and Keanu, I'm not sure if you noticed. ^^;
Back to top Go down
Starrlight

Starrlight

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:31 am

ooc: oh!!! sorry, missed that! I'll fix it XD
Back to top Go down
Morbid Joke

Morbid Joke

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 1:01 am

Feeling a sudden wave of timidness come over her, the dog dipped her head and smiled, taken aback by the two wolves' kindness towards her. She was a stranger, yet they seemed so welcoming. '..Don't get close, don't let your guard down.' Armand's strong voice echoed inside her mind, and she realized how soft she could turn out to be here. Just the act of another being kind to her seemed to draw the dog in, and she had to shake off that feeling. She couldn't stay here, and she couldn't be their friends. But why? Smiling more confidently now, she tilted up her chin and greeted them in return, "It's nice to meet you both, my name is Gypsy." She then tilted her head gently to Kiandra's question, and smiled onward as she replied. "A lot of dogs were ran out of the human's stone forests, the humans didn't like us when we weren't owned by them. So, they punctured us with these sleeping needles, and woke up in these green wilderness. I got separated from a lot of the other dogs, but I figured I would be find on my own. If I can survive a human forest, I could probably make it here... I've heard interesting stories about wolves, and I assumed that the stories were true, that you live in packs? If so, I would... like to request to be apart of your pack." Dipping her head, trying to appear humble, she knew all too well her story wasn't true, but they wouldn't be able to detect it, her voice was sweet, full of honey and sweet promises. She didn't totally understand her mission, but she knew she had to learn about these wolves and then go back home, and tell her leader, and tell Dezmond too. But why did they need to know about the wolves in order to evacuate the city? Maybe to make sure they were friendly? She really didn't know, although the answer to this question was plainly obvious. Perhaps that was why, deep down in her heart, she felt like something was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Cowgurlup0522

Cowgurlup0522

Number of posts : 88
Pawprints : 129
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 1:39 pm

--Hoist the Colors High [MB] 1100045
His auds flicked at the sound he'd been waiting for. His father's big powerful voice that could travel far. He just hoped that his mother would be able to hear it. He didn't leave his spot yet, he was too comforable, just him and the ocean, and the waves crashing on the shore. But he knew he should get going. He hopped down from his place, and took off in a dash, heading back inland, searching out his father
--Hoist the Colors High [MB] Mairistands
Her ears caught the sound of his mate's calling. She almost couldn't believe it, but no one else could project their voice like Storm could. She was almost surprised that he'd come back, again. She'd thought that the last time he left, that he wouldn't come back, but he sure seemed to prove her wrong. She left her little project, and then ran to where she heard Storm's call come from. Before long, she came upon him, and she stopped a short distance away, looking at the alabaster wolf she called a mate.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/moxen
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 10:44 pm

~~~~CALYPSO~~~~

Calypso's onyx ears flicked forward at the sound of Mile's voice and she was relieved to have another packmate in her midst. The stranger seemed to bring an uneasyness to her and more than usual did she want Jack by her side. But her love needed rest and she would give him what he needed. She smiled and gave Miles an enthusiastic wag of her tail and the scent of goose brought a fresh wave of saliva to her maw. She licked her lips and spoke "Well done Miles! Have you seen Catherine? She would appreciate one of the geese I am sure." Silently Calypso worried after the fem, she hadn't seen her in some time and knew that she was close to her time. Then her gaze found Yana once more. "Oh and Miles, this is Yana. He is wanting to join ranks. Yana this is Miles...our resident healer." She flicked her gaze back to Miles and as only members of packs can communicate with one another, hers spoke volumes.....do not trust.

She stretched her coal limbs and shook her silken pelt. She wanted Miles to find Catherine but she wanted him along with herself and Red. Where was the rest of her pack? Guilt washed over her and she chided herself for her and Jack's time alone. Tipping her maw once more she let her voice ring out loud across her lands. "Come now, we hunt." it called. Looking at the three males she spoke "A few more moments and we shall leave. My teeth grow restless." she said with a half grin and a sweep of her plume.
Back to top Go down
aspenofthedell

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 1:27 am

Storm Voice turned in time to see Arrow come to a stop only a few feet from him. He smiled sweetly to her then lowered him head in submission to her. "I am sorry I was gone, again." His ears folded back as his icy yellow orbs glanced to the ground. He looked back to her eyes and slowly started to walk to her. "I found MoonRise in the no-wolf-zone. She is fine but wishes to remain there. How is Jasper? And how are you faring?" He came close to her and rose his muzzle to nuzzle her, ready to pull away if she didn't want him to touch her.

ooc:Skype me at losira3182.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Pawprints : 1343
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 1:58 pm

Ooc:|| I feel like a retard! haha! I have been looking for a new post from you Starr, but didn't notice it was on page one the whole time...-_- I post tonight though for you, Mkay. And I'm sorry about that. Guess being sick and prego not such an awsome idea!
Back to top Go down
https://fniwp.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

--Hoist the Colors High [MB]
Page 1 of 27Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fire & Ice Wolf Packs :: Archives :: Black Pearl Archive :: Inner Dens (MB)-
Jump to: