Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

--Hoist the Colors High [MB]

Go down 
+15
Bear
Sheawolf88
WarriorWolf
_Sensable_
Shadowed
wretched
Moohn
EDITOR
Starrlight
Morbid Joke
FoSsY
Cowgurlup0522
akkanatrum
aspenofthedell
Silent
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Registration date : 2009-01-09

--Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 6:02 pm

Ooc:|| One. I give up on tables for now. I am sucking big time at that job.
Bic:||

Her head found his shoulder. She stayed that way for quite some time, letting her body relax even farther. A soft smile crossed the blank plate of her features and it was a final goodbye to her depressing mood and then moments later, if that, her stomach growled and she let out a soft giggle. "We should join the pack" she sighed and licked his ear softly before her swift movements brought her upwards and she stepped over him and into the light of the exit.

She took a deep breath, a momentus thing for her because she wasn't in the worst of moods for once in her life, no, that was a horrible thing to say, she was in a good mood for once in a few days. Pillars matched a similar stride and she made a small circle infront of the entrance to the den. "Khalon! Come on! Let's go for a swim! Shall we?" she laughed lightly to herself and then paused waiting for him to come out. Her chocolate looking orbs were locked onto the hole of the den now and her breath grew softer and softer as she waited for him to come out. Banner waves lazily behind her though keeping a soft rythme she could never forget in her life. The soft rythme of his heart as they slept. A steady thump thump thump...
Back to top Go down
https://fniwp.rpg-board.net
Silent
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 1:13 pm

-J.a.c.k S.p.a.r.r.o.w -
--Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 3 Swallo10
As he sat absorbing the warmth of the sand Jack felt a tingling along his paws and at the nape of his neck. Some sort of outside instinct guided his head upwards and to watch the ridge of sand. Holding his gaze there he was infinetly pleased when he saw what his heart desired most. Calypso, her ebon coat dancing in the wind. She brought with her some food but before he could rise and offer his assistance with the package she was already at his side placing it before his feet. Paying no attention he rose on his pillars, a whine coming through his throat as he too covered his face with kisses. Tassle wagged anxiously and he circled her, pushing his nose into her coat making sure everything was in working order. As it was traditional of mates when they were apart some length. All the blood on her seemed to be of the kill and he began grooming her.

Once finished he stepped back and smiled at her.The hunt went well I'm presuming? How is the pack?\" Realizing that she must be hungry, especially IF there was new life stirring in her stomach. Answer those later, first we eat. He bent down, moving so there was plenty of room for her to eat. Then he tore into the flesh, feeling happy. Happier than he had in a long time.

Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

Number of posts : 1161
Pawprints : 2076
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:33 pm

CALYPSO

A whine escaped her maw and her tail wagged in circles as she felt Jack's kisses fall upon her. She shadowed his movements and dug her nose softly into his tri hued pelt, making sure nothing was amiss. She growled playfully as she felt him clean the blood from her coat and closed her eyes in bliss. Oh how she loved him, her whole being ached to be with him. She felt him stop and mirrored his smile, flicking ears forward to catch the sweet sound of his voice. He was encouraging her to eat but she wanted to get the news out first, then she could relax more.

A worry line crossed her brow for a split second and then her lips parted and the words came forth. "Red and Miles were the only ones to come to my hunting call, I feel that the pack isn't feeling united Jack. We need to hand out ranks to make the bonds stronger. ..." She paused for a moment hoping he didn't think that she was chiding him for neglecting the duty, for she was as guilty as he in that respect. "I sent Miles to find Catherine. I worry for her. Her time was close...hopefully he will find her. We have a newcomer Jack. His name is Yana. I am not too sure about him. I feel an uneasiness....but he helped with the hunt. I set Red to keep an eye on him until we decided what to do. I haven't seen Storm or Arrow nor any of their pups......Liar I am guessing is with Khal and Kiandra and Keanu are around here somwhere too I think." She stopped and watched him eat and it filled her soul with joy. It made her happy to be able to provide her mate with a meal, but then the thought of the ones who she had not caught any scent of came to mind. Arista and the little one. She sighed softly and her belly rumbled.

It was a thing she couldn't deny, not now. She bent her head and tore at the flesh, sweet and tender. The unborn fawn would nourish the unborn inside of her. A secret smile crossed her lips and she filled her belly. She had already eaten some before she left and now her belly was round with food....and was maybe, just maybe hinting at something more.
Back to top Go down
Starrlight

Starrlight

Number of posts : 220
Pawprints : 321
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:26 pm

She was waking. He felt her stir, then her head find his shoulder, and he smiled sleepily. Slowly he twitched one ear as she spoke, her words rational but hardly welcome. If it were up to him he would stay here forever, pelt warm against hers, completely content in their own little place. Lucky for the pack it isn't up to you, he thought with a twinge of regret. He had warmed at the sound of her giggle, it's lightheartedness music to his ears. He opened his eyes as she got up, looking at her as she entered the light of the den. Her pelt shone, and her beauty once again took his breath away. Caught up, he stayed where he was until she was out of sight, outside in the sunlit embrace of the beautiful day.

Getting to his paws, he shook out his pelt, then stretched for a moment. His muscles were stiff from the position which he had been in, but he did not mind. He heard her playful shout and it made him grin. Without further hesitation he stepped out into the fresh air, then bounded down to her side. With a daring smile on his maw he flipped his tail over her back, a gentle touch of greeting. "Did I hear something about a swim?" The water looked perfect, and if it would prolong their time alone together, it was all the better. He couldn't help but worry that, back with the pack and her parents, she would once again close off to him. Well, if she did, he would wait. He could be patient.

Kiandra, Keanu, & Khalon

Back to top Go down
http://serien.deviantart.com
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Pawprints : 1938

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 1:24 pm

-J.a.c.k S.p.a.r.r.o.w -
He continued eating knowing that she was going to tell him about the pack anyways. He took the information in but did not comment on it quite yet. He agreed that the pack was feeling loose but from what he had heard on the winds all the other packs seemed to have fallen in a bit of disarray. Finishing he cleaned off his muzzle and paws and waitied patiently for her to finish. Again before commenting on the status of the pack he motioned for her to follow. "Come I have some things for you." He stalked a few steps away and nosed the sand.

Pushing some of the sand away he revealed a cache of luminous shells. Some were exotic blues and greens. Others had a shiny interior. They ranged from all shapes and sizes, each in its own way beautiful. "This shells can be found by digging deeper than normal in the sand. I thought you might like them." He smiled gently upon his mate.

Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 3:50 pm

Calypso

Belly full she sighed with contentment and then looked on her mate with loving eyes. Her jaw parted and her pink tongue slipped between her daggers and cleaned of her ebony muzzle. Twin auds cupped forward as Jack's voice entered them and she walked gracefully after him. Her head cocked slightly to one side as he nosed the sand and her pointed black nose twitched trying to scent what lay beneath.

Her azure eyes widened in suprise and she caught her breath as she saw the beauty of all the shells. Lying there against the white sand they seemed to glow. "Oh Jack..." she said softly. "They are beautiful." She looked closer and her eyes reflected their beauty. Smiling softly she stepped closer to Jack and licked his muzzle before burying her head into his muscled shoulder. It was such a lovely gift..she wanted to take them to their den so she could enjoy their beauty all of the time.

She pulled away from Jack and smiled a soft smile. "I have something for you too Jack." She shifted her paws slightly and then looked up happiness showing clearly in her eyes. She took a deep breath...why did it seem so hard to tell him...if she could of she would have blushed.

"Jack, darling.....you are going to be a father." Calypso held her breath wondering what his reaction would be.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Pawprints : 1343

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 1:43 pm

OOc:|| Starr....i posted....<.<
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 7:31 pm

-J.a.c.k S.p.a.r.r.o.w -
Watching her keenly he was pleased that she seemed to enjoy his gift. His mother used to find shells just like these for him when he was younger. Though he regarded them as toys rather than gifts. Nuzzling her back he enjoyed the warmth that she provided. When she stepped back and said that she had something for him he looked at her slightly confused. What more could she possibly give him?

He saw the joyful twinkle in her eyes and she almost seemed...embarassed. Looking at her curiously now he waited for her to get up the courage to speak. He was now amused. What could she be embarassed to tell him. Then she announced it and for a moment he was silent. Mouth gaped open slightly and his dial tilted. Then his face broke open and he barked out in elation Doing a little jig he was licking her muzzle and circling around her once more sniffing and rechecking her scent. There was no difference but maybe he didn't notice the slight roundness of her belly that he expected to happen.

Looking her in the face his smile became lopsided like a silly grin. "A father, I never really thought I would ever be one. O Calypso...are you feeling well? Do you need anything?" He started speaking like a frantic mother. There was no way she was going to be getting out of his sight now. With a pregnant alpha female the whole pack would go into lockdown and their territory would definately become...more guarded. It was just all natural instinct.

Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 11:28 pm

Ooc:|| Oh! I'm sorry. I didn't see yours. I think I looked at the wrong page again! I'm so sorry, and now, reading the posts, I was on the wrong page. I'm so sorry. Okay. Now I post for you! You've been waiting on me! I'm sorry!
Bic:||

She gave him a soft smile as he came out of the little den they had claimed together. Together, it was a weird thing to think of, but she didn't show any emotion about the little thought striking her mind. Golden orbs danced around as he spoke and she began to step away before stopping to look at him. "But I smell food..." and her stomach growled. "Maybe a swim after we eat?" she shrugged and wanted to wait for his answer. But she stepped away from him and began her own pace. She knew he'd come up beside her and walk with her, she wasn't going very fast.

There was a little skip in her step though as she spoke back to him. "Khalon. I asked why you guys left, but, why did you three come back?" she turned to look at him as he caught up to her. "And why didn't you go find another pack? I don't mean to sound mean if I do. I am just wondering why." She gave a soft smile. She didn't want to be mean to him right now. He had been so nice, so honest and helpful when she felt so low. Her mind scrambled a little to find another nice way to say something else to him to lighten her question. "Did you know that I almost left. I was going to leave when you all came back. Yes, it was very good to see my friends again, which was part of the reasons I stayed." She sighed and slowed a bit feeling herself getting closer to the pack when she was enjoying spilling her little guts out...
Back to top Go down
Starrlight

Starrlight

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 7:01 pm

ooc: haha, no Kippy, you're good! I haven't had much time for posting anyway -coughcough-Ali-cough- Embarassed

Khalon hadn't even realized just how hungry he was until she spoke of food. Suddenly the ravenous feeling in his stomach surfaced and he grinned. "That sounds like a good plan. We better get there before it's all gone! I'm sure if Kia gets there first nothing will be left." He joked about his siblings, but his eyes were only for her, and he let her know that in his look. He walked a bit quicker to catch up, then fell in step at her side. It felt natural, walking beside her, moreso because she did not wait upon him to lead. It was a nice change, to be treated as an equal rather than a dominant, for that is what he was to Kia and Keanu. He was their guide, the one who had the answers. With Liar, he knew that she did not see him in that way. Well, as heir, she is higher than me, he thought, amused. Why should she see me any differently than she does?

He continued to let her guide their path, sharing the comfortable silence only a few minutes before she spoke. He listened, and his eyes grew thoughtful. Her honesty in truth surprised him, and it deserved a return. He truly did have to consider the answer, though, having never really given it much thought before. The fact that he was almost too late to stop her departure, however, made him realize just how close he had come to losing this. What if they hadn't found their way back?

"To be honest, at first I thought I would be content not coming back. As a pup I always wanted to go, to start my own pack as my father did, to live up to his name. That dream no longer seemed so satisfying, though, after coming here." He looked at her. "Here I saw what a real family was, friends to play with who were'nt my siblings, adults to love and take care of you. I finally saw the emptiness of what I had envisioned." He laughed, a low and rich sound. "I guess you could call that a moment of enlightenment, but I merely call it a passing of my crippling naivity as a pup." He had been horribly naive to think that he would enjoy being an Alpha of a small pack somewhere. Sure it may have worked out in the end, but it never would have brought him the happiness that he felt now.

"I am glad that you didn't leave. Now I have no need of following, trying to catch up." And he thought that, even if he hadn't come and met her once more, he may have. Something about Liar struck him from the moment they met. Maybe he was biased at the moment, but that was alright. She had slowed, and he touched his pelt to hers in a swift, soft gesture. "I don't think I will ever begin to describe how grateful I am."

Kiandra, Keanu, & Khalon

Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 9:24 pm

Calypso

Ears flicked forward and she held her breath as she awaited his words. Would he be joyful...resentful...dissapointed...delighted? A mix of emotions flew through her veins causing her joy and worry at the same time. Then as she saw his crooked smile that she loved so spread across his maw she knew. His words hit her and every one of them showed care and concern. Her laughter tinkled like bells as his nose seemed to travel all over her body...it tickled and she was tickled inside as well. Relief and overwhelming joy was washing through her and she laughed some more.

"Jack...Jack! I feel fine my love. And the only thing I need is you. " She turned and buried her head into his shoulder. Instinctively she could feel the protectiveness coming off of him in waves. She licked his maw reassuringly. "Jack...I assure you, I am well my love...never better. But we must be getting back to the back. Ranks need to be assigned and our bonds with our packmates strengthened. It is for the good of all." Her blue eyes met his as she finished her sentence. It was essential now...they couldn't let it go another month. Now that whelps were on the way they needed all hands on deck....all for one....and be wary of traitors in their midst.

Her words had been soft but there was an edge of urgentness to them. It was instinct ....to have the pack united...ranks strengthened that....to protect the pack...to protect the future. The future that stirred inside her.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:46 pm

-J.a.c.k S.p.a.r.r.o.w -
ooc-Gunna cut the lovey stuff short, Jack needs to get into alpha mode. ^^

Jack smiled softly at Calypso and licked her aud. "Yes m'love I believe you are right." Nudging her softly he motioned for her to follow. He began to trot back to his pack. He had a good time apart and now he felt more invigorated. He actually missed the friendly faces of his pack. In the back of his mind lingered thoughts of Liar and what she was going through. He wished that he could go to her and comfort her but he knew that she no longer wanted his comfort. Moving quickly enjoying the familiar work of his muscles he got to the main part of his pack soon enough. Looking about he smiled. Like Calypso not so long before he put his muzzle to the heavens and let loose a howl. Summons for a pack meeting. Perhaps Khalon would come with Liar...he hoped silently to see his daughters face. Though she might perhaps not consider him her father any longer.

Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 4:33 pm

Calypso

She followed his lead as she would follow him anywhere. Her paces matched his and when he stopped and tipped his maw to the heaven's she did also. Muzzle pointed high she let her call echo his, this was important and all needed to attend. Calypso had been dissapointed when not very many came to her call to hunt. Hopefully with both of the alpha's requests all would attend. It was needed.

As her cry ended her ebony auds flicked forward listening for the approach of the pack. She was anticipating seeing member's faces. Especially Arista's, Liar's and Taruri's. With that thought she wondered where Arista and Taruri were at. She hadn't seen them in a while and with Arista's request to look after Taruri she hadn't seen them as much. She cocked her head and wondered. A thought flited through her mind about Liar and she hoped for Jack's sake that she would forgive him. Jack loved Liar and he did what he did to protect her. Whether it was right or wrong.

She waved her obsidian plume and gave Jack a glance. Pride shined in her ocean eyes. He was her everything. She whispered softly to Jack. "So dearheart, who do you think we should make Beta?" They needed a Beta, they took on the responsibility while the Alpha's were away.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

Number of posts : 1050
Pawprints : 1889

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:34 pm

Red heard Jack's call first, then Calypso's soon followed. Out loud to the wolves and newcomers who may still be in the area, he said, "The alphas call.... we should move to them." When he looked up, though, he noted that they were very close, so he saw no need to move the deer such a distance. He nudged Yana, gesturing towards the meat the remained. It would be in their best interest to stow it nearby before walking towards the rest. He picked one up and moved it towards a tree before hiding it there.

When he noticed Yana done stowing the other, he briefly waited before walking the short distance to their leaders... He was certain no wild animal would approach the meat, yet left it accessible to hungry wolves of their pack.

Yana listened to Red and watched him move one of the deer. He nodded, seeing the logic, and followed suit with the second deer. After they finished, he walked close to Red as the other started towards Jack.

He approached both alphas, noting that they were a bit anxious.... for lack of better word. He greeted them, saying, "Hello Jack, Calypso." He nudged Yana again, pushing him forward one step.

Yana looked at Jack, who was clearly the alpha. "Ah, I guess I should reintroduce myself. I'm Yana. nice to meet you." His words were mainly focused at the alpha male, as they hadn't met face-to-face before.

Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:14 am

Calypso

Her question was cut short with the approach of Red and Yana. She had already met the newcomer but she was pleased with his politeness and introduction to her mate. Opening her maw she spoke "Greetings Red and Yana. Thank you for coming so quickly." Then ebony ears flicked forward as she heard the approach of two. Her head swiveled gently in their direction and Keanu and Kia came into view. Auds caught Kia's lyrics and Calypso couldn't help but flash the young fem a big smile. "Yes it is Kia, thank you." she replied then tipped her head toward Keanu. He had always been the most reserved of the three. She flashed him a smile also and then looked around to see if others would appear.

Storm and Arrow weren't present yet...neither were their offspring. They seemed to keep to themselves more and more. Liar and Kal weren't here either....but in the present circumstance Calypso half expected her adopted daughter not to come to her parent's call...Allpha's or not. Arista was gone somewhere with the young whelpess who was growing by leaps and bounds. Tristan had never returned. Pity he was a good wolf.

Her blue eyes sought out her mate and her whole body seemed to shine. The life stirring within her was getting stronger by the day, she sent Jack a soft smile and waited to see if he would commence the meeting with so few here. It seemed the pack had dwindled.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 4:00 pm

-J.a.c.k S.p.a.r.r.o.w -

Jack had stopped to ponder the question of beta and was mulling it over in his mind when Red and Yana came first to the scene. Temporarily distracted he nodded to the two and then to Kaia and Keanu. He waited a moment hoping that Liar and Khalon would show up but they did not and he felt anxiety tear at his heart. How long would he go without seeing her? Did she really hate him so much? His chest felt tight at the thought. It was his fault after all...he should've never have taken her.

"Hello everyone." he said cheerfully. "Calypso and I have called you here to discuss ranks. Our pack has been a bit scattered of late and we need to pull together. But from what I have heard on the winds other packs have been just as...disorganized." He smiled lightly. "Would anyone like to request anything?" He looked at Calypso and wondered if anyone would volunteer for pupsitter...not that they knew that any pups were on the way. But he knew that packs loved pups and the everyone would pitch in when it was time.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 8:35 pm

Her mind tuned into every word that Khalon had said. He told her why he hadn't left forever and she nodded and smiled towards him. "I'm glad you cam--" The story time was interupted by the howl of her...parents? She looked to Khalon for some help but he didn't have to say anything, she knew what she had to do. "Come on, we better get there" Her hind legs jerked quickly and she was sprinting through the woods.

The ground was soft under each claw as she dug into the earth to press her forward. Her lungs filled with each deep breath as she ran while her heart filled with some kinds of elation of the sprint. It felt good to push herself now, to press her limits with each stride. Her fur was slicked back now, she moved with such grace. Each knot in her body from the self inflicted wounds ripped and pain leaked through her blood. But the pain felt good, it was a healing from the stupidity of her choices. One day she'd have to tell him about that. She would one day agree with the choice to speak about everything with him, he had the right to know how messed up she really was.

It didn't take long, but she was slightly saddened when she broke through the trees to the right of Jack's side. She slid down the area and sat infront of him, she didn't even look for Khalon, he'd be here. A cold washed over her though as she felt the slight sadness of missing him. Her eyes were on Jack though, and his voice was speaking aloud for all to hear. Does anyone have a request...

Did she have the right to ask for something? She wasn't going to but if she wanted to ask would she be allowed to? Her body relaxed in that slight moment and she let her eyes wander around looking for him. Where was Khalon...
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

Number of posts : 1050
Pawprints : 1889

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:54 pm

Red thought ranks, huh? In all honestly, he didn't know what he wanted to do. He didn't want to be a leader for any rank... or at least, in the present time, and all of them would probably be hunters anyways. "I'm not necessarily volunteering, but I'm not bad at scouting, playing with pups, hunting, or any tasks related to those... although at the present, there are no pups, and everyone in the pack will probably be hunting anyways..." He added the last part as an after thought.

Yana looked at Red as he spoke, thinking of ranks he himself would do fine in. "I'm fine with scouting and spying... " he trailed off in thought before adding, "I've also been many places, so any place that needs plenty of knowledge is fine with me." He looked around again after speaking, to get a better look at the wolves who just appeared.
Back to top Go down
Moohn

Moohn

Number of posts : 472
Pawprints : 817

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:43 pm

--Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 3 Lennox10

Lennox wandered onto the unfolding scene. The young fae
skidded to a halt and seemed to be waiting for someone.
Two mates beginning to discuss rank among their pack. The
alphas, he presumed. Vega's scent was around these lands,
this much he knew. He wasn't close enough to be a threat.
He had caught up with Morgan to make amends, and was
now on his way to speak for Tristan. Funny how distant
relations worked. He knew Matthew was long gone, but
he didn't doubt that he would show up with Vega any
day now.

He came quietly, ears tilted back and tail low. He
was respectful but far from submission. Approaching
Calypso, he spoke, low voice betraying his slender form.
"Lady Calypso, my name is Lennox William Constantine
I bring word from a former subordinate of yours, Tristan
Vigo Casian. He wants me to tell you that he has headed
for the alphess Kaia's territory for what he says is
temporary residence."
His voice grew slightly quieter.
"Ma'am," He said almost militarily, "He's my cousin. He said
there were painful memories for him here. If I may be so bold
as to ask, what happened? Last I saw him, he was in bad
shape... mentally and physically. He kept saying it wasn't
important, that it was nothing. I was hoping I could get at
least some sort of a straight story from you."
He quieted,
waiting with a secret eagerness to hear what she had to
tell him. Sure they were cousins, distantly, but it counted
in his mind as full-fledged family. His mind wandered. This
place was nice. He wondered if he would be able to stay.
Then he could keep tabs on Vega. No doubt he had a
vendetta against someone around here...
Back to top Go down
http://asediado.tumblr.com
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 6:59 pm

Calypso

A smile flitted across Calypso's blue eyes just for Jack. She seemed to know what he was thinking. She to wondered who they appoint as pupsitter. It was a very important job, not to be taken lightly. Pups were the packs future and even though some packs had the lowest members watch the whelps, it was they who had one of the most important jobs. For Calypso, the choice wouldn't be made lightly. Red and Yana's voice both came in turn. Red was a good all around wolf and really was an asset to the pack. Calypso would always regret treating him so poorly when he first arrived. Somehow it didn't suprise her that Yana told of his abilities in spying and scouting. She still wasn't sure if she trusted this wolf yet but their pack was dwindling and they needed good strong wolven to protect what stirred inside her loins. Yana was strong. She looked to Jack and wondered what he would suggest.

A new figure came into sight and Calypso nudged Jack to direct his attention before shifting her ears forward to catch the newcomer's low lyrics. She was suprised that this bru knew her name but in further listening she came to understand why. Tristan...Thank Fenris he is alive. She had fretted a bit over his dissapearance. He was a strong member of their pack. Then the bru, who she came to know as Lennox, spoke in a more softer tone. Pink tounge slipped between her maw and then dissapeared. "Lennox, I am sure my mate and I would be happy to discuss Tristan with you shortly. And I must say I am very pleased to hear that he is alive and well..." she paused, thinking to herself that maybe Tristan might not be so well. He didn't return home but at the moment home held bad memories for him...nothing the less...it was his home and would be always as long as Calypso ruled. "Please make yourself comfortable until we can attend you. If you hunger you are free to help yourself to the deer we just brought down. It is just down the way." She flicked her tail in the direction she knew the carcasses lay then she looked to Jack a moment and flashed him a grin. Joy welled up in her heart everytime she saw his form.
Back to top Go down
Moohn

Moohn

Number of posts : 472
Pawprints : 817

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:54 am

--Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 3 Lennox10

Happy with the response he received from Calypso, he
nodded once, stiffly, and gave a short bow. He noted both
her and Jack with respect and turned where she led. Her
scent of conception was on her, and he was soon pulled
away by the scent of fresh kill. "Thank you, ma'am. Food
sounds great right about now."
Lennox turned down the
path and readied himself to eat. His tongue licked at his
maw, though not rabidly, as he realized just how long it
had been since he had eaten.

He looked around for others, just to make sure he didn't
disturb anyone else enjoying the kill, but found it pretty
open. The peppered hessian sniffed around the corpse,
finding an appetizing enough place hear the shoulder.
He pulled back the fur and skin, exposing the raw meat.
He smiled, inhaled the strong, rich smell of venison, and
sank in his fangs. He felt a grateful feeling well up in his
chest and decided he would ask Calypso and Jack as
soon as he was able to stay here permanently. Perhaps
he would be here when Tristan returned. 'If they eat
like this here all the time, I'm never leaving.'
Back to top Go down
http://asediado.tumblr.com
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 9:19 pm

-J.a.c.k S.p.a.r.r.o.w -

Eyes slid over to the form that slid in front of him, her scent filling his nares. Liar he breathed a sigh of relief. And the fact that she was not looking at him with hate filled eyes made him feel all the better. A wide smile graced his handsome mug. A huge relief washed through him and he watched Red and Yana. Nodding his dial to their requests his attention was diverted when a young brujo stepped from the forest closest to Calypso. He felt his fur bristle slightly and the urge to lunge out and protect his mate was almost too much. Luckily the male did not seem to notice his hard stare. It was just too much to ask of an alpha wolf with a pregnant mate to accept such an intrusion. Lip twitched but as soon as Calypso's smooth lyrics saturated the air his head cleared a bit. He shook it slightly and pointed locked his gaze on his mates shoulder.

She had it under control and soon enough sent the hessian on his way. He learned that the brute was a friend of Tristan's which should make him a friend, but he could not help but feel territorial. Clearing his thoughts he looked back at his wolves. "And you Liar? Do you seek a specific rank other than heiress?" He did not know if she was aware of that specific status.

Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:32 am

Calypso

Nodding her head to Lennox she then turned her full attention back to Jack. Mine...her heart cried and she touched her nose to his shoulder. She had noticed the tension that had fallen upon him when the Lennox appeared close to her. He was so protective and it made Calypso love him all the more. Silly wolf...don't you know I am yours always and forever....she thought silently. A familiar scent was caught by her ebony nose and then she found Liar's familiar form. Her tail wagged at the sight of her and she knew that Khal wouldn't be far behind for she could smell his scent lightly upon her adopted daughter. Her heart was glad for Jack's sake and she hoped Liar would keep her tongue in check for once.

Her blue eyes shifted through all the wolven that had come to their call and a crease crossed her brow for a split second. Where had everyone gone?
Back to top Go down
Starrlight

Starrlight

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 2:18 pm

Khalon had followed Liar closely for the first part of their return trip, but as they grew nearer, he began to drop back. She had not noticed, and somehow he was glad. He just needed a moment, and little as he liked to leave her, he knew that she was the one that Jack wanted to see right now. Jack. Alpha of the pack, Liar's father... and basically the hand of fate in the Pearl. What would he think about Kal's affections towards his daughter? Would he be open, or would he disapprove? Suddenly, Khalon laughed. I've never had to worry about this before, he thought with amusement, quelling his nerves. He loved Liar, and he was pretty sure that she felt the same way. Love. Had he just thought that? Yes, he had, and it was true.

Picking up his pace once more, knowing that Liar would be looking for him, he made it only a tad bit after she did. Walking up to Calypso and Jack, he came in close to Liar, brushing his pelt against hers to show that he was there beside her. He wasn't sure exactly how this would go, and he wanted her to know that no matter what, she had support here. She seemed to be looking a bit more kindly upon Jack, a fact that left a twinge of relief upon Kal's thoughts. He would have hated to have seen her push her family away even more. He did not know exactly what had pushed them apart, but whatever it was, maybe Liar was ready to put it behind them. Smiling, he looked at Jack and Calypso. It seemed that they were wondering about ranks. He did not speak up, for he had no idea where he would fit in here. I've never held a rank before, he thought, a tad worried. Would he be able to uphold such a responsibility? Maybe the rank of guardian, or protector. It's basically what I did all of those years when we were on our own, he thought, unsure.

Keanu was having similar doubts, standing quietly behind Kia. He had seen his brother walk in with Liar and had to supress the urge to cheer. It seemed as if everything was going right now. He was not too excited about the ranking idea, though. He had no idea either where his skills lay. Kia, however, was excited. She knew enough not to interrupt Liar and Jack, however. She had her choice already, though, and was dying to see if they would allow her to take it.

Kiandra, Keanu, & Khalon

Last edited by Starrlight on Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 5:12 pm

She eyed her 'mother'. Quite aware that there was something strange about the situation between her and her 'father'. It was deep inside her mind, maybe she knew deep inside that there were whelps burrowing in her mother's womb, but she didn't place it. Her eyes shifted as her father walked up to her and guilt raced through ever veins and she paused a little to let him speak. Her body ached and she let the overwhelming sensations took her and she pushed her head into his shoulder. A few tears left her eyes onto his pelt and when she pulled away they shimmered in the sun. "I'm sorry father" she said softly to him. "I kinda went on a binge of anger. I almost left the pack. I don't know what came over me. I just got so angry. Sephiroth told me that you were not my father, and as much as I know you are not, you are to me. It just took me a bit of time to see this, and a bit of..." of what... her mind knew the answer right away and she smiled. "and a bit of love from someone else to get me through it. I need to speak to mom too, eventually, when you two are done, if we could all walk?" She smiled, letting the puppish past come forth in a calming expression. "I love you Jack...Dad..." She let the smile fade and then she let her eyes search around.

"Pupsitter" she said softly, letting the thought deep in her gut come forth. "I can smell it Dad. And since I'm going to be an older sister. I should be allowed to watch them. But that means they are going to take first to the plate of the throne, which I'm fine with. I shouldn't lead a pack if something were to happen. I'm as unstable as the waters farther out to see. I'm the white cap that comes and goes in a flash if you stare hard enough out there" She smirked a little at the thought. She was actually...happy? She was happy. At that moment she felt the brush of Khalon and her eyes lit up. She looked over at him and a smile tugged at the corner of her maw. She nudged him lightly in the shoulder with her black nose. A sign of affection, a sign of...letting him be dominate. Like, as if he were her mate, he were the man of the house... Something she needed, she had, just didn't quite understand why she liked being the underdog.

Mind came to again, a little amiss since he walked up to her. The world around her and revolved around him for a second...okay, more then a second, but she looked back at Jack with a new light in her eyes. He'd see it for sure, it wasn't hard to miss. "I'm not sure, what else. I haven't done much else. I've learned some things about herbs and stuff. Maybe I could learn healing? It is actually really interesting. There are things you can use nasty cobwebs for!..." her voice trailed off and she looked at Jack with slightly shocked eyes. Maybe this was her calling. A smiled broke out across her face and she looked at Khalon with a slightly need in her eyes. Would he agree?...
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 5:43 pm

-J.a.c.k S.p.a.r.r.o.w -

Watching her he could see that she no longer held him in a bad regard. When she put her head on his shoulder he felt his heart settle and he nuzzled her back in comfort. He understood her anger but it still had hurt. It was all better now though."It does not matter now m'dear. All is well." He whispered softly to her. "Yes, we can go for a walk after. And if you want...I can explain it, I can explain everything. You have always been a daughter to me and I will always love you no matter what." He looked at Liar proud as any parent that she had grown to be such a lovely young wolf.

When she requested pupsitting he looked slightly taken aback and a brow rose in speculation. Then he chuckled when she said that she could smell. He guess that it would be getting apparent to most the others soon. "Of course." Then he watched as she discredited herself from the throne he he watched her curiously. And despite her self assessment of being unsteady he could see happiness in her orbs and as if on cue Khalon came by and brushed past her. He would've been a fool if he didn't see the sort of affection that she gave him.

At the moment he merely pursed his lips and held his tongue. This would definitely would be a discussion of a later time. When she turned back to him he chuckled at her enthusiasm. "Of course, you can learn anything you want." Then he looked at the three siblings, Khalon, Kia and Keanu. "What of you three? And requests in the rank area?"
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 6:27 pm

Calypso

Relief flooded her as she heard her adopted daughter's words flow forth and saw the moment of affection between father and daughter. She smiled brightly and felt joy. She was estatic that Liar wanted to be the pupsitter for her own siblings. Everything was settling down and it made the anxiety in Calypso suppress a bit. Dial nodded in agreement to a walk and talk with their daughter and then her eyes widened in suprise with Liar's next words. She was shocked to hear that Liar had already smelled the pregnancy, if Calypso could she would have blushed for now the whole pack new with Liar's words. She smiled shyly and could feel the stirring of life once more. These pups will be strong..she thought silently to herself. A slight crease worried her brow when Liar disowned the throne but then she saw the light in Liar's eyes when she looked at Khal.

Her blue eyes sparkled and she smiled softly, a knowing smile, and then looked at Jack. Catching the purse of his lips. She leaned over and touched the base of his ear with her nose. A silent communication that seemed to say~ Look...like us. In Calypso's opinion, Khal was one of the best things to happen to Liar. He would be her rock...the moon that helped control her tides. Calypso sighed a content sigh and shifted her weight from one foot to the other. Her belly was begining to get rounder and in week or so she wouldn't have been able to hide the fact that she was round with whelps.

Jack's laughter and Liar's enthusiasm brought a happy note to the next question out of Jack's maw. Calypso knew that the three siblings would excell in whatever role they chose and wagged her tail softly at the thought. She felt a wave of tiredness seep into her and then sat her obsidian haunches on the ground. Pregnancy woes! Calypso wouldn't trade them for the world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

--Hoist the Colors High [MB]
Page 3 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fire & Ice Wolf Packs :: Archives :: Black Pearl Archive :: Inner Dens (MB)-
Jump to: