Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

--Hoist the Colors High [MB]

Go down 
+15
Bear
Sheawolf88
WarriorWolf
_Sensable_
Shadowed
wretched
Moohn
EDITOR
Starrlight
Morbid Joke
FoSsY
Cowgurlup0522
akkanatrum
aspenofthedell
Silent
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
aspenofthedell

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-01-20

--Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 1:27 am

Storm Voice turned in time to see Arrow come to a stop only a few feet from him. He smiled sweetly to her then lowered him head in submission to her. "I am sorry I was gone, again." His ears folded back as his icy yellow orbs glanced to the ground. He looked back to her eyes and slowly started to walk to her. "I found MoonRise in the no-wolf-zone. She is fine but wishes to remain there. How is Jasper? And how are you faring?" He came close to her and rose his muzzle to nuzzle her, ready to pull away if she didn't want him to touch her.

ooc:Skype me at losira3182.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 1:58 pm

Ooc:|| I feel like a retard! haha! I have been looking for a new post from you Starr, but didn't notice it was on page one the whole time...-_- I post tonight though for you, Mkay. And I'm sorry about that. Guess being sick and prego not such an awsome idea!
Back to top Go down
https://fniwp.rpg-board.net
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Pawprints : 1343

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 4:43 pm

His words were nice. They were gentle but most of all his words were true. She knew deep down inside that Jack was just...doing what he thought was right, but to her it was the rudest thing anyone could do, and he was just as bad as the dark hearted wolves of the north and south. "Is it just all a common ground then..." she whispered these little words to herself before the subject was changed as he moved to lay next to her, just like she had asked of him. A smile lit the corner of her maw and she felt the warmth of him close to her. "Thank you" she said softly, and laid her head down. She let her eyes stay open though, and she gazed at his chest infront of her vision. It was a matter of moments before she herself moved and she was curled against him as close as she could get. It was here she noticed the size difference. Her head was spinning as she felt how her body was smaller compared to his, and how he was slightly, not, alot larger then she. Another soft smile and she brought her head up looking at him. "I miss being a pup" with a blink she let her eyes close and it was faster then she thought but she fell asleep. She must have been alot more worn then she thought.

Can time pass just a bit more slower please? She awake and didn't know how long she had been asleep. Her head came up and she laid her chin on the back of Khalon. What was she doing with him? He was getting to close, she was loving his company more then her own thoughts in her head. A fear had washed over her when she was waking up that he would be gone, but she had to take a deep breath and realise she was fooling herself. He would never leave, not unless she asked him to or if she herself left without telling him. And she felt a little guilt thinking of all this laying here with him and thinking of him this way. She had the urge to shake things up and move him to get him up and moving so she could move and keep her mind busy, but she felt to comfortable to even think about wanting to ruin this perfect moment or a perfect moment she felt was perfect...

Ooc:|| Oh...she's so cute. XD
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

Number of posts : 1161
Pawprints : 2076
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:49 am

~~Calypso~~

She wondered where they were, the rest of her pack. She had called and only a few came. It troubled her. Yes this was but a hunt but to a strangers eyes it would seem disloyalty. She knew that Jack was resting...and needed it, Liar and Khal were busy in tending to Liars emotional state....but where were the others? Storm and Arrow and their brood, Kia and Keanu, she worried after Catherine knowing she was close to her time. Jack was right...they had taken too much time for themselves and they needed to hand out ranks such has Beta and Delta to keep charge when they were away. Something had to be done soon.

She looked to the others and shifted her fleet paws. "Well, I tire of waiting...let's go." She looked at the new canine. "You can take point. I want to see your tracking skills...our quarry is deer." She flicked her tail acting as if she was impatient but she really wanted this stranger to be ahead of her and not behind. Trust didn't come to Calypso as easily as it once had and now she had something more than herself to protect. True she had Red and Miles here and she was grateful. She wondered if Miles would check up on Catherine and Jack or if he would come with them. Her comment before had been a suggestion, not a command. She gave Red a glance with her azure eyes and smiled. She was glad the wolf had stayed even though she had been less than welcoming to him. Taking two steps toward the treeline she waited for the dog to press forward.

"Oh fenris, let this hunt go smoothly."she prayed silently.

Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

Number of posts : 1050
Pawprints : 1889

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 6:58 pm

Yana looked at the small group when the alphess spoke, but didn't take notice of its size. It wasn't important to him- not much was. He looked up and replied, "Ok." I will not fail a mere tracking test he thought as he took a step forward, snout pointed upwards to smell the air-where the wind was coming from. He turned his head slightly, catching a scent. Taking another few steps forward, he only took another second to make sure. Yes, they were deer, not too many in number from first impressions, but enough to hunt. Then he lightly pushed against the ground into a slow lope. "This way, and we have the wind's advantage." He'd find their exact location as they got closer.

He looked at Calypso, not very surprised that they would hunt with so few. It would be bad to wait too long, and they could take a deer with just a few in the party. Red caught the smile send at him, and he smirked back, reassuringly as he saw Yana step forward. This was his chance to see this wolf's habits... A British Columbian was unfamilar to him, and he wanted to know what common habits his species had. When he heard a voice, he turned to start to follow Yana, but stayed back enough to be out of the other's range of hearing whispers in case Calypso wanted to give any orders.

Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Number of posts : 1199
Pawprints : 1938
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 7:21 pm

-J.a.c.k S.p.a.r.r.o.w -
--Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 2 Swallo10
Watching his beloved take her leave with his brown hues he waited until she was out of sight. Taking in a deep breath his shoulders slumped and complete and utter weariness like none other he had felt before settled over him. He was getting old no matter how he tried not to think about it. Giving his pelt a half hearted shake he turned on his heel heading to a more comforting place.

The more comforting place was of course the beach. A small smile crossed his maw as he stepped onto the sand, the salty air more concentrated here filled his nares. Closing his eyes and taking in the sound of the gulls he proceeded to the jetty of rocks that struck out into the ocean. Deftly stepping over loose rocks and small tidal pools he found himself at the end sitting and staring off into the endless horizon. It was not the first time he wondered what lay beyond if anything at all.

He thought of his brave and strong willed mate Calypso. Strong headed too. He thought with affection. Inevitably his thoughts wandered to Liar and that bas.tard Sephiroth. Curse him for bringing the truth to the young fem's auds. He knew how cruel it sounded but would she not be better off not knowing? Now she was in more pain and he could do nothing for his adopted child. Lowering his gaze and then throwing his head back to the sky he let loose a long and sad howl.

So sat Jack Sparrow for a long while.
Back to top Go down
Morbid Joke

Morbid Joke

Number of posts : 62
Pawprints : 25

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 10:03 pm

Looking between the others attentively, Miles' adrenaline seemed to calm in a matter of seconds. He knew when to switch on and off his energy, and now was a time to keep himself under some composure. He was in the midst of a stranger, and his pack, mostly Calypso at this point, needed his support. Hearing his Alphaess mention Catherine, the dingo turned his head curiously in the female's direction, and tilted his head to one side. It had been quite awhile since he had seen Catherine, he had never forgotten when he went out to get supplies for Red and the soon-to-be mother when the last storm approached the area. Now he wondered how she was fairing. As much as he wanted to hunt, perhaps it was better to scout the camp and feed some of his pack mates, and see if anyone is in need of his healing abilities. It was his duty after all. Parting his jowls, he responded, "Right. I'll stay behind for now, I'll go see if anyone needs any care or food. I'll check on Catherine too, I'm sure she's gonna need somethin' to eat. Good luck with the hunt." Smiling with a flash of teeth, he nodded his head to the stranger, his comrade Red in a more friendly way, and touched the chin of his Alphaess with his nose, in a respectful and submissive manner as most of the pack should display, before trekking off with his catch to find Catherine.

Loping back to the campsite, he looked around thoughtfully, wondering where his friend's den was located. It was difficult to smell with his kill dangling in his jaws, but he managed to find Catherine's scent on the trees, bushes and dirt around him. Venturing forward, he approached her den, and sat the goose down beside the opening. Lowering down at the entrance, he peered inside, but didn't dare enter. Instincts told him that it wasn't wise to boldly approach a pregnant female so near her time, even if she was his friend, she could be snappy.
"Catherine, you there? It's Miles," He called quietly into the den as he placed his head on his forepaws, "I brought you somethin' to eat if you're hungry."

ooc: Heeee. I never used to like my Miles that much, but he seems much sweeter now, I didn't have him very defined as a character... So, I'm trying to find out how I want him to be still. xD You all know how that is.
Back to top Go down
http://morbid-joke.deviantart.com
Starrlight

Starrlight

Number of posts : 220
Pawprints : 321
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:29 pm

Keanu looked at the dog with gentle eyes, but his guard was still up. There was no point in getting careless around the stranger, for a murderous soul could lay behind her gentle exterior. Kianndra, on the other hand, was almost completely trusting of the fem. It was one of her traits, just something that came with her everlastingly bubbly personality. It always annoyed Khalon to no end.

"So you lived with humans? Wow, I bet that was awkward. Your better off out here, if you ask me. As to joining, I'm pretty sure Jack and Calypso won't have any problems accepting you..." She would have continued chatting away happily if Keanu hadn't broken in at the mention of the Alpha pair.

"We should probably take you to Jack, now that Kia mentions it. Their decision will make the difference as to whether you stay, but they are reasonable wolves. I am sure you won't have any trouble." He didn't want to be harsh, but he was still slightly uneasy about getting too friendly with her. His reserved nature wouldn't allow him to do such a thing until he got all of the facts. Why would humans just dump a load of dogs off in the middle of the forest? It was practically a death sentence unless the dogs were resourceful enough to join a pack. That or they already had knowledge of the wild. Then again, when did humans ever make sense?

"Follow me, we'll take you to Jack!" Kia started off excitedly in the direction of the main meeting place, knowing from experience that it was the best place to begin looking for someone. Keanu rolled his eyes affectionately and followed, pausing shortly to see if Gypsy would follow. Sisters.

Meanwhile, Khalon stared at the rock between his paws, his body far too aware of Liar's nearness. He had lay down next to her, as she asked, but the distance was still far too great for his liking. He pushed the desire to move closer from his mind, though, knowing that she would come to him if she wished it so. He heard her mutter but figured it not to be pointed at him and therefore didn't respond. She thanked him and he chuckled, his emotions turning more mellow by the second. It was a wierd mood he was in, both wanting more and completely content. He couldn't seem to make up his mind, so instead he affected a sort of numbness, enjoying the overall atmosphere. That ended abruptly, though, as the heat against his side alerted him to her move.

With a joy unmatched by any emotion he could recall he settled himself more comfortably, adjusting for her comfort also. It was a minor shift, one she may not have even noticed, and he reveled in the sensation of her soft fur against his own. It was so new, this attraction which he felt. So different, in fact, that he was at a loss as to how to react. Instead he decided he would improvise, whatever felt right at the moment. Whatever she wanted, for that was all that he cared about. Looking down, he saw her eyes start to close, the heat of the cave and the elation making him drowsy also. It was so peaceful.

"As do I," he replied softly to her statement, not wanting to disturb her. She was beautiful awake, with her vivid personality and unforgettable manner, but asleep she held a new sort of charm. She was open, innocent, without the changed look that had been present since he had arrived. She looked at peace. He let his eyes take her in as sleep came upon him, her unbelievable radiance threatening to take his breath away. Her dazzling white fur, lithe shape... though she did not move he could still see the grace in her whole design. Perhaps his vision was buyist, but he cared not for that. All that mattered was that this was what she was to him.

It's happening so fast, he thought as he drifted off, his eyes still upon her even as they closed. Don't... but he didn't finish, finally dropping off into a dreamless sleep. He didn't need dreams, not with her there. Nothing could top the current reality.

He woke slightly when she shifted, just enough to register her change in position. He felt her head upon his back and a rush of heat flowed through him. With a smile he shifted his paws and head so that his frame was curled a bit more about hers. Then he let himself drop off once more, any doubt or worry free of his mind. For now, he was just going to live. The future and it's uncertainty could wait.

Kiandra, Keanu, & Khalon

Back to top Go down
http://serien.deviantart.com
Morbid Joke

Morbid Joke

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 7:49 pm

Attentively, the mutt glanced back and forth between the two wolves as they spoke, and came to mentioning two individuals, Jack and Calypso. The Alpha pair, obviously. Nodding her head in solemn agreement to go with them, and also acknowledging Keanu as he mentioned that Jack wouldn't be too unreasonable. Which was good for her in this case, and anyone's case. If this pack was easy to join, she would have no trouble learning about the members inside of it as well. As the two took off, Gypsy didn't hesitate to bound off after them, laughing gently to herself as she flanked Kia, seeing that she was more amicable towards her than her brother had been. However, eventually, she would try harder to earn there trust. For now she was going to have to impress this Jack, and then eventually Calypso.

ooc: Sorry! It's so short. There's not much to write about until she's really... accepted. haha.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 11:10 am

~Calypso~

Calypso nodded at Yana's okay and saw Red's acknowledging smile sent back to her. Her ebony pillars lifted and like a dark shadow she followed behind Yana. Silent was her padfalls as she watched the newcomer infront of her. The scent of deer came to her nostrils and it made her mouth moist but then a sound made her freeze. A sound so sad and alone that it tore at the very fibers of her being. Jack...her Jack. It was all she could do not to turn and run to him now. She gave Red an anguished look and then started her lope again.

He asked to be alone and she would respect that ...for now...but as soon as this hunt was over she was going to him. She picked up her pace subconciously as if they would dictate the speed of the hunt. She hoped that Yana's nose worked quickly.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 8:34 pm

Red heard the sad howl soon after their depart, and looked at Calypso, concerned. His worry increased slightly as she looked at him, understand but not understanding her pain. Empathy was a gift and a curse, for his mood dropped slightly. His outward expression hadn't changed, though, for Calypso's sake. No smile from him would help this time, but perhaps from Jack or Liar... wherever they were. It seemed like everything was crumbling ever since that brute spoke to Liar, whoever he was.

Red's eyes clouded a bit as he enerted deep thought, although keeping his other senses wide alert. His heart was set now, although he didn't know what steps to take. He desired to help, but wasn't sure if he'd be allowed to. He could only do so much without asking permission, so he did mutter this in a gentle tone, "I will watch Yana after our hunt. We'll bring the food back- it'll give him something to do. You go to Jack." He glanced at her for a reply, but also for her reaction. "If you wish it, no one will bother you unless it's extremely urgent."

Yana tilted his head at the new sound, but it was merely another wolf's howl. He knew not of whose, but he smirked as the scent of deer was closer. This hunt would be easy... While moving closer and paying attention to what was in front of him, he wasn't paying any attention, sight or sound, to what was behind him. A few seconds after Red had finished, he kept his eyes forward as he spoke behind him, "They're just ahead." He stopped walking, his eyes calculating.

Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 11:23 am

Calyspo

Calypso's steps were steady as she crept forward on agile paws, she nodded at Red at his offer. She knew her pack would give them space if it was required...that seemed to be the problem right now. Everyone was being self suffecient and the pack needed to reunite. She had been very dissapointed in the turnout for the hunt when she had called. Plus it wasn't a request it had been more of a command. She and Jack needed to bring the family back together and unite it again. Ranks were needing to be handed out, ties strenghtened, and the pack needed to be together. These were uncertain times.

The scent of prey was heavy in her nostrils and confirmed Yana's words. She pulled alongside the new wolf and spoke. "Lead on." She wanted to see Yana's tactic. There would be much learned on seeing a wolf hunt...tactics...intelligence...yes, many things. She waited instruction from Yana and glanced back to Red, her blue eyes meeting his for but a moment. Looking back her ebony ears flicked forward, catcing the slightest sound. She could hear them...unaware...eating, breathing, their footfalls. She tried to focus on that while she waited Yana's plan but Jack's image kept creeping into her mind. Oh Jack....she thought...Please don't worry my love. Her thoughts drifted to Liar also, her poor little Liar. But she knew that if anyone could help her through this it would be the wolf that loved her....Khal. That is what she needed, proof that we all love her unconditionally and ommitted some things to protect her. So many things had caused her to become so fragile, but it wasn't Jack's doing. He wasn't the one who took her on and then passed her along again and again. It wasn't until Jack stepped up that Liar had a sense of security and then that damned wolf had to ruin it. She sighed but kept it quiet.

Her teeth sinking around warm flesh would help relieve some of her tension...soon she promised herself...soon.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 6:53 pm

Yana heard Calypso stop next to him, and wasn't too surprised when she told him to lead. With a single, faint nod, he glanced around at their surroundings. He didn't know the area well, but there was a slight slope downward on the opposite side of where they were. A downward that can end as a disaster if it climbed upwards steeply enough, though... ran through his mind. He wagged his tail, saying, "We can use a decoy and ambush. One of us can start off here and chase them straight ahead. The other two will be stationed along the sides, out of sight. When the deer start running, the two will take down a deer each. By the looks of it, most of the deer will run decently straight ahead. Then the decoy will continue to chase behind and take a third down if needed."

Red replied, "Simple, but effective, I guess. It would work." He glanced at Calypso, noticing she appeared to be in thought. It wasn't an original plan, but this method would work with almost any number of wolves. He said, "How about you be the decoy, Yana?" He was curious to see if he'd start the chase in a typical manner or not.
Back to top Go down
Morbid Joke

Morbid Joke

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 2:46 pm

Rushing after the two siblings, Gypsy eventually found way into the main pack site of The Black Pearl. Sniffing the air, taking in all the different scents of other lupine and canine, she looked to Kiana and Keanu, swaying her tail gently, her eyes as wide as her smile as she said, "You're home is very nice." Rotating her view back onto the rest of the terrain, the she-dog took in all the sights, sounds and smells with interest. She would remember every tree, path, den, and any other analysis she could make of the area. That's what Armand wanted, that's what Dezmond wanted. But as she sat there, a spy, a wolf in sheep's clothing, she frowned inwardly. What was Dezmond going to do with this information? If it came down to hurting this pack, Gypsy would more than likely not stand by the wolfhound's side any longer. She wouldn't stoop to such measures. Perhaps she would report false information to her superiors. Trick them, protect the innocent pack. This was quite the situation she had herself in, and it was indeed stressful. However, she didn't display her inner turmoil, she simply looked around with pleasure and then turned to Kiana and Keanu, inquiring, "So who is it that I am supposed to speak to?" Her smile was vivid and eager, she was thrilled to be here, more excited than her commander would've enjoyed.

OOC: Sorry, just trying to hurry things along. xD
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 10:10 am

Calypso

Her attention turned back to Yana and she listened to his plan. Very basic but it would work without too much risk on their parts. She nodded her head and her blue eyes became very thoughtful. She heard Red's suggestion on being the decoy and she silently agreed. That would allow her to watch his tactic and see if he could pull down a deer on his own. "Yes, Yana, you be the decoy and Red and I will concentrate on pulling one down. If you see the chance you can try and pull down another but don't put yourself at risk." She looked to Red and knew that they could each try for a deer but with two wolves at least on one they were sure to bring home meat with less injury. Plus she knew that at least one deer would fill bellies and she could swiftly be back to Jack. Part of it was purely selfish on her part but she also wanted to see what this Yana could handle.

Without further instruction she met Red's gaze knowing she would be obeyed and gave Yana a silent measure. She padded off , slipping through the undergrowth making no noise. She would take the far side, knowing that if they caught her scent and the trap was spoiled it would be her fault and no others. So with stealth she crept through stopping on occasion to check the wind and make sure she wasn't springing the trap before it was ready. Luck was in her favor and the wind blew from the right direction. Slowly and methodically she crept forward. She could see the deer herd below. Here is where she would wait for Yana to drive them. The herd wasn't a big one but there were members in it that were obviously with age or young...perfect targets. Her thoughts went to Jack once more and her heart cried. Soon my love...soon.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 10:19 pm

Red nodded, understandingly, and moved in the opposite direction of Calypso. He'd figure out which deer it was that she'd be chasing, and he'd get in the deer's way so that one of them could take it down. He swiftly and silently moved to the other end to wait. His tag wagged a bit, but like all hunting wolves, he didn't allow his excited, tense body to leap into action.

Yana watched both wolves move. This was the first time he felt even the faintest bit of worry. It appeared that they were observing him more than he had realized. He pushed it aside, though, and waited for a bit, time he calculated would take them to get to their destinations. Then.... about five extra seconds in case his miscalulated... He took a step and slowly stalked closer to the herd, keeping low. When he got closer, he quickly shifted into a run, causing the herd to notice him. They all turned... running in the direction two wolves hid in wait... He sped up to be in a very good range for a take down, but enough so that herd wouldn't turn around and double back.
Back to top Go down
Cowgurlup0522

Cowgurlup0522

Number of posts : 88
Pawprints : 129
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 12:20 am

Her head titled as he lowered himself, knowing that it'd been wrong off him to leave. She sighed, wondering to herself at how many times she would forgive him. How could she not? He found her many years ago, and in the journey here to the Black Pearl, they'd grown to love one another. He was one of the few wolves that even accepted her presence, let alone take a liking to her, like he did. She nuzzled his neck, and looked him in the eye. "You are forgiven." she said to him. "No wolf zone? What is even out there for her?" she asked, but trailed off, looking down. "Oh, Jasper is fine.. He wanders the lands mostly, keeping to himself. He's normally wandering the beach, staring out at the ocean." she added. "I've been alright. I've been keeping myself busy, so I don't loose my senses." she said.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/moxen
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 1:51 pm

-J.a.c.k S.p.a.r.r.o.w -
Having pretty much collapsed into a deep slumber after his howl, Jack ran in the dream fields for only a short while. As his eyes snapped open he felt wide awake and alert. Feeling a lot better than he had in a long while. Looking up at the sky he noticed that the sun had not moved very far. Frowning he looked about wondering if had slept for more than a day. But surely no. His own internal clock told him that much. Getting up and shaking his pelt he stretched, a long and glorious stretch. He wondered what the pack was up to and more specifically Calypso and Liar. The thought of Liar brought another frown to his face. He had not seen her in a long while and suddenly his heart was aching once more. Steeling himself over he pushed such things from his mind...or tried to at least.

Getting into a brisk trot his brown hues quested the endless ocean, enjoying the breeze on his face. Nosing around the sand he was doing something curious if anyone was to be watching they would probably be confused. When he was finished he sat with his tails wrapped firmly around his bench awaiting for Calypso. For he knew that she would soon return for him. How he loved her for the burdens she beared with him.
Back to top Go down
aspenofthedell

Number of posts : 10
Pawprints : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 3:24 pm

--Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 2 ArcticWolf

Storm Voice stood and returned her nuzzle with a smile. It had only been twice he had left but he didn't wish to make it a third time. He sweetly licked her muzzle once then looked off towards the sea. "Yes." He looked at her as she spoke of Jasper. "Maybe I could have a talk with Jasper. But I am glad to be back with you and I never wish to leave again. I am sorry." He licked her again, this time he would be here for her and help her in all the things she needed him for. Maybe even some winter they would have more pups, but that was something to think of at a later date. For now he wished to join back in with the pack and become the mate Arrow fell in love with.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:49 pm

Calypso

The sound of running hoves pounded in her perked obsidian ears. She watched as Yana pushed the herd right where they needed to be. He had obviously done this before. A small smirk played on her lips as she picked her quarry. A large doe labored up the hillside. Calypso's keen sapphire eyes picked up a slight favoring of the doe's left hind leg. Perfect...she thought.

The doe strained as she pushed her weight up the hillside. Not only did the does leg hinder her but her swollen belly as well. Fear flooded her eyes as a black shadow appeared at her side. Calypso had launched her run and was soon running alongside harrassing the female deer. She snapped her ivories feeling them leave slices down the side of her victim. Calypso was hearding the doe toward Red. She needed him on the otherside before she went for the killing bite.

As she ran on, leaving her mark on her prey, it brought back a flood of memory. So long ago it seemed, before she was alphess, she had been lead hunter. Arista came to her mind. She wondered where her eldest daughter had gone off to. It seemed as of late she and Jack's little family was cast to the four corners of the wind.

The doe kicked out and Calypso dodged, missing a hoof to the jaw. Lucky...she thought to herself. She needed to pay attention to the task at hand. She noted the doe's rounded belly and she would stake her claim to what lay within. The unborn fawn would provide an excellent meal for Jack and the stirrings that moved within her. Nobody knew yet.
Calypso hadn't started to show the curves of motherhood yet. Jack didn't even know yet. But deep down Calypso knew, in her very heart she knew, and it brought her joy.

Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:19 am

Red watched the deer run towards them, amused at how conservative Yana's actions were. He'd have to report to Calypso later about these implications if she hadn't noticed... When the she broke into a run, he noticed she was aimed at a deer, probably very soon to rear a fawn or two. Then, he swiftly moved to the other side, snapping at the doe's leg as the opposing one kicked out at Calypso. This caused a slight stumble, and the doe's head lowered to balance herself- perfect for the killing move. Now, he payed attention to both the doe's movements and Yana, as it appeared that Calaypso wanted to make the killing bite.

Yana growled lightly, the others wouldn't hear. He just hated a prey chase uphill. He looked ahead, noticing the two worked together to caputre a doe. Then, he saw another deer, this one having a bit of a rough time climbing as well, unlike the other deer. He smirked and sped up, running closer to the coverage of denser greenery. This doe apparently took this as a sign of relief, for she swerved to run back downhill. This proved a fatal mistake, though, as Yana charged after, his speed drastically greater. He got close, and he pushed off his hind legs, landing on the doe's hind legs, pulling her down to the ground. As soon as he got off, the doe struggled to get back to her feet, but they were quite injured, although not quite broken yet. As soon as he got off, though, he he appeared a second later at the doe's head, and he bit down.

He watched the doe kick out, breathing her last. The death was drawn out a bit as she tried to fight the grip, failing. Yana kept his brip an extra few seconds, in case this deer was smart enough to try to fake him out, although that wouldn't serve a purpose, and finally let go. He looked up, noticing Red and Calypso were about finished, too. He settled down next to his prize, looking at the doe's head, wondering what kind of life it had. This things were always interesting. Did deer, too, have thoughts of right and wrong? Light and dark? Surely they don't think like wolves do, or else they'd be better at escaping.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 3:27 pm

~Calypso~

The obsidian alphess saw her opening and took it. The large doe's head was lowered and she sprung. Her ivory fangs sunk deeply into the vein and an explosion of blood was felt in her pink maw. The doe stumbled and went down, legs thrashing in the air. Calypso closed her jaws even tighter and hung fast as the momentum of the doe falling caused them to slight back down the hillside a bit. Soon the light faded from her victims eyes and she let go. She looked up at Red and shot him a grin. A sucessful hunt, thank Fenris! She looked across the hill and caught sight of Yana who had brought down his own kill.

"Well done Yana." she said and then turned so she could see both Red and Yana at once. "Fill your bellies, I will call the pack to come and feed here. Then Red if Catherine doesn't come would you please take her some meat. I worry for her." Calypso had her reasons for not wanting the meat brought back to the dens. She wanted to keep them hidden and not draw any predators. At the thought of the word predator she felt the scar under her pelt tingle. Tipping her maw she called. "FOOD...COME...EAT." She hoped Liar and Khal would come.

She knew those that were hungry would come and partake. Trotting back over to Red she bumped his shoulder playfully as one packmember would to another. In that same moment she whispered "Watch him." before she trotted tail high over to the cooling body. Bent over she tore into the rapidly cooling flesh, the blood was refreshing on her tounge. She found the liver and filled her stomach with it's choice part and then she found the prize. An unborn calf lay inside the doe. It's tender flesh would be the perfect gift for her love. She drug it out of the carcass delighted. Licking the blood off of her maw she looked at each of the wolves and spoke. "I will return soon." Red knew where she was going so she need not explain it further. Picking up the tender morsel she sped off.

I am coming my love....Im coming. She thought as she raced through the forest. The fawn was large but it was nothing she couldn't handle. Something deep down made her head for the beach. She knew that is where Jack would be. She topped a sandy rise and there she saw him. Her heart rejoiced and she trotted to his side. Laying it at his paws she kissed his face. "For you my love." she stepped back and waited. Her coat was still covered in blood for she hadn't taken the time to clean it, such was her hurry to return to him. Her ebony banner swayed slightly and her stomach growled, wrapping it's juices around the liver she had just injested. It hadn't been enough but she knew that there would be plenty for her to return to.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:59 pm

Red's attention was divided, but he had much experience with this. He caught her gaze, and grinned in reply. He nodded when asked to give some food to Catherine. He hadn't seen her for a while, either. He watched Calypso approach and gave him an "order" inconspicuously. It wasn't really an order in his view, since he felt a bit suspicious as well. He made no response, but for a brief moment, his eyes shone his agreement. Then, the look went away as he returned his attention to Yana.

He moved to the other doe- the one Yana took down. When he heard her speak again, he didn't bother to turn to see where she was off to, since he knew. Although he did notice Yana, across from him, glancing in her direction curiously. "She's busy now. Let her be," he whispered.

Yana smirked at the compliment from the alphess, lowering his head a bit. He watched Red approach, figuring he was giving Calypso some space to get her fill of food. Although when she turned to leave the area, he was a bit curious, though Red's voice put his eyes back in their place- pointing at the deer meat. Red had already started eating, so he lowered his head and joined him. "So, how long have you been here?"

"Not that long to be honest. If I may ask, where did you come from? North?" "Yeah, somewhere around that direction. You know, I've never seen your breed before. No offense, but you kinda look like a... well... you know. But you don't seem like one." His eyes narrowed slightly and he replied playfully, "Well I'm glad someone realizes I'm not a fox during the first meeting. To be honest, I know I'm not a fox, but at the same time, I doubt I'm a true wolf." He grinned. Internally, though, he was trying to get some information from this wolf. Yana was trying to flatter him, trying to make him like the stranger more. "I'm just observant, that's all," he said with mock pride, not noticing the tactic. "Well, as long as you're a canine, that's all that really matters, eh? My breed not too common around here. Most of us tend to stick around, although I believe there's another like me around here somewhere..." He gave a wolfish shrug as he swallowed his last bite. He stepped back, showing he was finished with his fill. "Oh dear, another Yana? Whatever shall this land do?" He joked, grinning to show his lack of seriousness. He noticed the other laughing it off. Either Yana had said too much and didn't notice, or it didn't mean anything.

((Kinda random, but was bored... x.x))
Back to top Go down
Starrlight

Starrlight

Number of posts : 220
Pawprints : 321
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:14 pm

Kia was elated at their new companion, having always enjoyed meeting new individuals. She laughed when Gypsy commented on their territory. "I know, isn't it!? I can't get over how lucky we were to find it. We weren't born here either, just wandered in like you have. That's how we know how good Jack and Calypso are to newcomers." She saw how interested Gypsy was in her surroundings, but put it off as being admiration of the beautiful landscape.

They were almost there now, Keanu figured. He knew the territory now, but the pack shifted locations. His ears perked, though, when he heard Calypso's call. He indicated the direction. "That was Calypso, the Alphaess. We should go there. She is one of the ones whom you should speak with." He sped up, reaching the clearing where the deer lay. Casting a look around, he saw that the alphaess was no longer around.

"Huh, looks like she left." Kia stood at his right, puzzled. "Hey, Red, do you know where Calypso went? Gypsy here needs to ask her about joining the pack."

Keanu shook his head. "Why don't we just track her? She was here only a few minutes ago, it shouldn't be that difficult. That is, if you don't want to wait here for her to return." He turned to look questioningly at Gypsy, waiting for her decision.

Kiandra, Keanu, & Khalon

Back to top Go down
http://serien.deviantart.com
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 10:09 am

Red saw Kia and Keanu with a new face. "I do know where she is, but it's best not to wait." He paused. "Don't track her now. Wait until she comes back. Yana here," he nodded his head at the British Columbian next to him, "is new and she hasn't said that much to him." Now specifically addressing Gypsy, he said, "I apologize you have to wait, but go ahead and eat some food. That's why the pack was summoned. She shall return soon." Besides, in a way, the rest of the pack was waiting as well, not just newcomers.

Yana looked at Red, a bit surprised. He was now finished eating, too, but didn't realize just what the maned wolf was capable of. He had to rethink this. It was clear now he couldn't compliment the other and expect results. Red wasn't like the others in the past. Or maybe it was just the general way of the wolves in this area. He spoke up. "As Red introduced me so kindly, I'm Yana. May I ask your names?" He casted a smirk at Red, showing he was just playing.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Pawprints : 1343

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 6:02 pm

Ooc:|| One. I give up on tables for now. I am sucking big time at that job.
Bic:||

Her head found his shoulder. She stayed that way for quite some time, letting her body relax even farther. A soft smile crossed the blank plate of her features and it was a final goodbye to her depressing mood and then moments later, if that, her stomach growled and she let out a soft giggle. "We should join the pack" she sighed and licked his ear softly before her swift movements brought her upwards and she stepped over him and into the light of the exit.

She took a deep breath, a momentus thing for her because she wasn't in the worst of moods for once in her life, no, that was a horrible thing to say, she was in a good mood for once in a few days. Pillars matched a similar stride and she made a small circle infront of the entrance to the den. "Khalon! Come on! Let's go for a swim! Shall we?" she laughed lightly to herself and then paused waiting for him to come out. Her chocolate looking orbs were locked onto the hole of the den now and her breath grew softer and softer as she waited for him to come out. Banner waves lazily behind her though keeping a soft rythme she could never forget in her life. The soft rythme of his heart as they slept. A steady thump thump thump...
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 1:13 pm

-J.a.c.k S.p.a.r.r.o.w -
As he sat absorbing the warmth of the sand Jack felt a tingling along his paws and at the nape of his neck. Some sort of outside instinct guided his head upwards and to watch the ridge of sand. Holding his gaze there he was infinetly pleased when he saw what his heart desired most. Calypso, her ebon coat dancing in the wind. She brought with her some food but before he could rise and offer his assistance with the package she was already at his side placing it before his feet. Paying no attention he rose on his pillars, a whine coming through his throat as he too covered his face with kisses. Tassle wagged anxiously and he circled her, pushing his nose into her coat making sure everything was in working order. As it was traditional of mates when they were apart some length. All the blood on her seemed to be of the kill and he began grooming her.

Once finished he stepped back and smiled at her.The hunt went well I'm presuming? How is the pack?\" Realizing that she must be hungry, especially IF there was new life stirring in her stomach. Answer those later, first we eat. He bent down, moving so there was plenty of room for her to eat. Then he tore into the flesh, feeling happy. Happier than he had in a long time.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

--Hoist the Colors High [MB]
Page 2 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fire & Ice Wolf Packs :: Archives :: Black Pearl Archive :: Inner Dens (MB)-
Jump to: