Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON*

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
__silvers__

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON*   Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 7:45 pm

Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON* - Page 2 2958864897_95c145de94

It was easy to call Evon cold-hearted. She was not going to help. The moment the torrents of rain had been unleashed, she had dived for a hollowed-out kapok tree, saving her from the wet and mud. A low, low growl of thunder prowled the forest floor, shaking even the mightiest branches of their leaves, as if it were an earthquake, not a storm. A flash of lightning briefly illuminated the scene and Evon's quick eyes zeroed-in on the iron-colored pup, shimmering like a reflective mirror in the light. The whelp was moving in the wrong direction - away from her, obviously terrified and confused, and a cruel smile came across Evon's lips.

Who knew how long the whelp would be out there. The whelp without a name. She could die in the mud or the unseen quicksand, or be eaten by the jaguar she had encountered earlier, or perhaps some other monstrous beast. If she did die, it would have been obvious that she was a failure. And Evon did not tolerate failure. Instead, she watched, through the steel sheets of rain as the pup kept walking away, her nose to the ground, despite all the puddles and water. She wondered how far she would go.

Back to top Go down
FoSsY

Number of posts : 1161
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON*   Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 9:43 pm

The whelp stopped she sniffed the air and was soaked to the bone. She let a growl rumble through her chest. What the hell was she doing? Nobody traveled in weather like this and she sure as hell wasn't going to continue. Evon's trail had all but been washed away so no sense in trying to track her until morning. She shook her coat and looked around in the darkness for shelter. Anger took the place of fear. She was angry at Evon for leaving her behind. She snarled to herself again and found a hollow underneath one of the massive tree roots. She sniffed carefully to see if it was occupied. The air inside was stale of scent. She shook her grey coat once more and slipped inside. The hole was just big enough for her to slip her form through. She would be safe here at least from big predators...the smaller ones well she would take her chances.

She lay there in the dark of the hollow, yellow eyes glowing and her body shivering to heat itself. She had been alone since her parents killed her last sibling and often before that for she was afraid they would kill her in her sleep. She licked her nose and felt the warmth coming to her body. Her yellow eyes narrowed and anger filled her again. Why would the fem tell her to follow only to leave her behind? Why? The rat in her belly was long gone and her stomach protested as the grey pup watched the rain come down in sheets.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

Pawprints : 1971

PostSubject: Re: Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON*   Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 11:16 pm

The rain did not slow, and the storm did not lessen. Evon remained, still as a statue, in the hollowed kapok tree, waiting for the whelp to return. She did not. She wandered off in the wrong direction, and had not come back. There was no such thing as time this deep into the jungle - one would not be able to tell if it was day or night, with the sun never able to penetrate the canopy. Yet Evanescence was still, cerulean eyes never leaving the path the whelp was to arrive upon, muddy and ready to collapse in a landslide. Her haughty smirk eventually faded into a stoic line.

And then she saw it. The whelp was coming up the crest of the hill. . . slathered in mud. . . drenched and chilled to the bone. . . her step half-broken, limping, and her head hung low. . . Yet there was something peculiar about her that Evanescence could not quite place. She remained still, studying the pup's approach. She had expected weakness, and weakness she did see, but there was strength there, too. Evon found herself smirking again, proud to see the pup in such a condition, when the whelp's eyes met hers and she realized that it wasn't the whelp at all.

"You should go and find her," Lacuna Coil said, heliotrope eyes radiating in the dark. "You led her into this forest. And you need to lead her out."

The ghostly femora came at the crest of the hill to meet Evanescence at the entrance of the kapok tree. Evon froze, her eyes wide, mouth agape. She could not speak. It was only when her dead mother's lyrics fell upon her ears did she snap to, eyes narrowing and flashing white with the lightning and she bent down with her tail raised and fangs bared. "You leave me alone," she snarled, but made to move to actually attack. Instead she watched Lacuna with wary eyes, as if she were a wild animal, terrified and bewildered and waiting to lash out. "And you stay away from me. Out of my business. What the hell are you doing here, anyways?"

"I'm here to help you, Evanescence." Even her mother saying her name stung. Evanescence literally twitched, backing up a step as if she had just been scratched on the muzzle. But no physical wound appeared. Lacuna did not seem to notice, looking out past her daughter and into the rain. "You need to find her. She will think you have betrayed her."

Evon regained some of her strength and snorted. "And so what if I did? You did. To the entire Lacrimosa pack. Lacrimosa is dead because of you." The moment she had said it, though, she wanted to take it back, for some reason. She wasn't quite sure why. The words just felt old and repeated on her tongue, and it was like she was finally tasting the poison of them. But she mentally pushed it aside, and forced herself to look into ther mother's eyes. "Fine," she hissed. "I'll find her."

She shoved past Lacuna and out into the rain. It wasn't long before she broke into a run, running and running through the brush and slick and sludge, not really knowing what direction she was heading. She didn't know where the pup was. And she didn't know if she cared. She simply had to get away from Lacuna, get away from those feelings, getawaygetawaygetaway.

Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

Pawprints : 2076

PostSubject: Re: Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON*   Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 8:48 pm

The whelp's body shivered until it was warm. The rain continued to come down in sheets. Her ears perked to any sound that would betray friend or foe. She licked her lips and saw a tiny spider crawl in out of the torrent. Yellow eyes narrowed and the whelp wondered if this whole forest was some sort of test. Did Evon just leave her here? Take her in deeply and then circle back around to leave her to the dark and evil things lurking here. Her anger grew. She may not know much of things but she wasn't stupid. She growled deep in her chest and reached out and squished the harmless spider who had taken refuge with her.

Then the plain grey whelp swiveled an ear. She had heard something. Luck or something more had brought Evon running past her. The grey whelp squeezed out of her hiding place like quicksilver and yelled. "Evanescence!". The whelp ran after her. Anger in her yellow eyes she growled at the fem, the feeling of betrayl in every line of her body as she ran after the fem.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON*   Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:04 pm

(oh... poor spider... haha)

Talons splayed out before Evon as she sought traction in the mud, but ended up sliding a good two feet before she stopped. Her ears swiveled in the direction of the whelp calling her name, and she made a lightning-quick U-turn. She nearly crashed into the pup again because of the slippery ground, but managed to come to a halt. A vicious growl grew in her chest at the thought of Lacuna sending her out here to get this thing. She completely ignored the look in the whelp's eyes and towered over her, a blue-white scar of lightning flashing through the trees.

"Where the hell were you?!" she barked, fangs snapping dangerously close to the pup's head. But she didn't make any contact with the whelp. Just frighten her. "Don't you know how to follow?! How do you expect to be trained if you can't follow the simplest rules?! Do you want to die?!" This was a true, unbridled anger. Usually Evon's temper did not blow this much. But the ghost of Lacuna had done this. And she could not hold it in any longer. Her auds pushed forward hard to hear whatever the pup had to say over the rain, eyes piercing cerulean bullets. Disgusted as she was, she was still willing to listen. Were it a different wolf, they would not have been given the chance. Maybe this is what they called pity.

Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON*   Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:17 pm

The steel colored whelp almost crashed into Evon as she slid in the mud. As the white fem's fangs and harsh tone towered over her the whelp shrank back just a bit then something flashed in her yellow eyes and grew angry at the questions of her ability. "Where the hell was I?!" She yelled back at Evon fiercely. "Where the hell were you? I don't know where we are going and how the hell am I supposed to keep up with you. You are twice my size. I can't jump over these enormous roots like you can!" The whelps grey hackles were up. "I followed you even after I couldn't see anymore, I followed your scent...what am I supposed to follow when the rain washes your scent away!!!" She stared right into the blue eyes of the fem. "If I wanted to die I wouldn't have followed YOU!" she finished breathing heavily yelling over the thunder's crash and the heavy noise of the rain falling. The whelp was angry. She felt betrayed by one who had shown her great kindness....well the whelp thought it was great kindness for it was the only kindness she had ever been shown.

Grey pelt was soaked to the skin once more and she set her jaw. If Evon lashed out with fangs so be it.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON*   Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:33 pm

Thunder crashed. Evon's snarl faded and her face was now completely stone. Eyes cold, blue, metallic. She watched the whelp's frame shake and shudder with anger. So much anger. It was like looking at a reflection of herself. But smaller and more pathetic. She stood there, still tall and towering, but reclined the fangs and furious disposition. The rain pelted on her head. The mud clung to her coat. Empty eyes flitted briefly to the place the whelp had taken refuge in. It appeared large enough for the two of them. She headed towards it, then looked over her shoulder and said rather calmly, "Then you will keep following me. And you will stay alive. I will protect you, Chimera." If the pup did not want to follow, she did not have to. She had the freedom to act on her own accord. Evanescence, though, did not. Lacuna would know if she acted otherwise.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON*   Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 10:36 pm

The steel colored whelp shuddered and awaited fangs to mar her pelt, but they never came. She looked into Evon's eyes. The rage and fury was gone and the yellow eyes of the pup watched her walk away toward the shelter she had hidden in earlier. Suddenly Evon's voice floated to her ears and the pup froze in shock. The white fem's lyrics hung in her ears and the name a bell on her heart...her name...Chimera. She held her breath and ran the name over and over in her head. Chimera, Chimera, Chimera...I am Chimera. Her anger melted in that very second that her name left Evon's lips and a new sensation replaced it. She had no name for it for she was never show it before but it was a warmness in her chest now for the white fem.

Chimera followed silently and slipped into the hole behind Evon. She resisted the urge to cuddle against the muddy white pelt, although right now that was all she really wanted to do. Curling in a ball off to one side she let her yellow eyes rest on Evon and her small voice came forth. "What does it mean?" she asked Evon. Wondering if her name had a meaning or not.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON*   Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:16 pm

She watched the rain fall outside. It was a wonder it didn't seep into the ground and flood the small den they had discovered. She lay in the corner with her paws crossed, shivering slightly. It wasn't cold out. It was quite warm and humid, yet she lie there shaking. Like it was freezing out. She clenched her teeth and muscles to stop. It didn't happen. But she heard Chimera's question, and answered without looking at her. "It means 'monster'."

It was not the most uplifting thing in the world. But at least the whelp would know what her name meant. Evanescence, on the other hand, had had to figure out what her name meant for herself. 'To fade away'. Like dust. Like ash. Names were a curse. Evon would have rather gone without a name than have one. She wondered why she bothered to name the whelp, if this was her thinking. Somewhere along the line, Chimera would be damning her name. But, she could always throw it away, couldn't she? She didn't have... blood ties... like Lacuna. Chimera could rid herself ever more easily than Evanescence could.

Evanescence glanced at the pup... Chimera... She was shivering, as well. And it couldn't have been from 'the cold'. Her golden eyes shimmered in the dark, flashing brightly when the lightning flashed. Evon hesitated, quickly looking away and kicking herself for such a thought, but glanced at the whel - Chimera again.

"Come here. You'll get better sleep."

Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON*   Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:55 pm

Chimera pondered on the meaning of her name. "Monster." She didn't take offense to it's meaning...she thought Chimera sounded pretty. She shivered once more her body soaked to the bone and even in the heat she was cold. The lightning flashed again and Chimera's ears flicked waiting for the thunder. In the light she saw the squished spider by the entrance. Then instead of the thunder came Evon's voice.

Her yellow eye's grew wide with suprise and hesitated. It was like her wish came true. She stood up and slowly padded over to Evon's side. She turned a circle and lay down next to her but not quite touching her yet. She sighed softly and could feel the heat coming of the fem. Without realizing she did it she snuggled closer to Evon and her shivering stopped. Her yellow eyes grew heavy and she whispered a tiny. "Thank you." Then she drifted to the dream fields.

Her grey paws twitched now and again in dreaming and a growl would come forth every once in a while then they stopped and she leaned further into Evon's white pelt and fell silent in deep sleep. The best sleep she had ever had in her entire life.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON*   Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 12:45 am

The great white wolf twitched as the child lay next to her. It was more of an emotional response than a biological one. Never before had something come this close to her without her lashing out... perhaps the last time she had lain like this with another was when she herself was a whelp. With her own mother. Strange. Evon encircled herself around Chimera, protecting her. No one would touch her. Not even Lacuna. She wouldn't let anyone get to Chimera like they had gotten to her. Chimera was hers, and hers alone. She was something she didn't have to share with anyone else.

Chimera slept so soundly. There was always talk amongst pure wolves that compassion made the heart strong. But Evon was certain this wasn't compassion. Compassion was love and care and trust. This was not. She would not allow it. This was something - hers, and hers alone - that she would mold and shape into the perfect image. Chimera was all hers. She would make sure of it.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON*   Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 3:07 pm

Chimera stirred and her black nose twitched as her plain yellow eyes flitted open. She was warm and felt content even though her belly rumbled and snarled at her. She yawned and looked up at Evon and wagged the tip of her tail slightly. "It's morning isnt' it?" she asked even though the forest outside cast no light. It was still overcast but not raining anymore...for the moment.

Chimera stood and stretched and then looked back at Evon. It was amaizing how whole she felt now that she had a name. All the months of being called names that weren't names at all. Chimera...was hers. "Mine." A tiny voice inside her yelled. No one could take it away. She shook her ashy pelt and looked to Evon. "When do we leave?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON*   Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:03 pm

At Chimera's words Evon looked towards the sky. There was the smallest spot between the foliage that granted light. Overcast. She had not slept, and had watched the sky change from night to day. "Now seems about the time," Evon cordially replied, slinking her lithe body out of the den. She could feel the mud sticking to her skin. She stood for a moment, stretching her long limbs and arching her head into the air, sniffing it for fresh water. Auds swiveled to the south. "I will be teaching you many commands. The first is simple, and you learned it last night: Follow." Cerulean eyes flashed towards Chimera's figure. "The rest you will learn later."

It sent a chill up her spine to have her talons sink into the mud like they did. Hopefully the river wouldn't be flooded with storm debris, and they could take a good bath. Evon certainly needed it - it was a surprise she had been able to sleep in such filth. The jungle may have been a good training ground, but it didn't mean she had to like it. Perhaps Lacrimosa would have been better. If it wasn't overrun by the wolves that had betrayed her father. Evon arrived at the river, thick with silt, and turned upriver. She walked until there was a break in the trees above the river, allowing the sunlight to shine in and highlight the clearness of upstream water. She turned to Chimera.

"Remaining clean is essential. Being dirty ways you down and mars your image. You look pathetic when dirty." Evanescence stepped into the clear water. Minnows scurried away the moment her mud-laden paws stepped into the river rush, washing her clean. She walked over the slippery walks, the water pleasant and warm, unlike most of the icy rivers in the packlands. "And watch out for pirahnas," she chuckled, mischievious eyes gleaming. "They have a nasty bite."
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON*   Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:39 pm

Chimera smiled at Evon as she spoke cordially and followed her out into the damp rainforest. She was plastered in mud way worse than Evon, being as she was way lower to the ground. Then she looked up as Evon's voice hit her auds and she nodded stoicly. "Yes Evon." she said and set her paws in motion behind her doing her best to keep up with the ivory wolf's longer strides.

Soon there was a break in the thick cover and delicious sunlight crept through and a river full to the banks was flowing heavily with rain. Chimera nodded in agreement with Evon's next words. Being clean certainly felt better than being dirty. She followed Evon into the warm water having to swim because it was deep. "What are pirhannas?" she asked assuming they were somthing that lived in the water here. The water's tug cleaned her coat of the plastered mud and and smiled back at Evon knowing she was teasing about these Pirhanna things.

She swam to the other side and waited for Evon. Shaking her plain grey pelt sending water in all directions. "I don't like being dirty either."Chimera said "What else?" she asked eager to learn and then her belly betrayed her by growling loudly.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON*   Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:27 pm

The warm water felt so good. Purifying. Almost baptism. The mud washed away like a fine-toothed comb running through her ivory fur, cleansing and giving her more energy than any good hunt could. Rejuvenation. It wasn't anything like the shockingly frigid waters of Lacrimosa - which to say, as warm as the river was, she preferred the iciness of Lacrimosa Lake. It usually snapped her awake and told her she was alive. But this was not Lacrimosa. Perhaps. . . Yes. A thought had just occured to her. It seemed like a good idea.

"You're not clean," Evon said, eyes looking disapprovingly at the pup. The top of her head behind her ears were still quite muddy, as well as some parts of her neck. "Get back in the water."

Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON*   Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 11:20 am

Chimera pinned her grey ears when Evon told her she was not clean. She looked at her sides and they looked pristine but Evon called her to the water so Chimera obeys. The water was pleasant and she did enjoy going back in. She ducked her head a few times getting the places she had missed. "Better?" she asked Evon and then she felt her tummy growl again. "Can we hunt?" she asked hunger filling her belly. "Or are we traveling first." Chimera splashed in the water a bit. Very rarely was she able to take pleasure in the little things growing up. Back with her parents if they were standing next to her in the water they were more apt to drown her if they saw her playing however so slightly.

Grey ears flicked forward as the alarm calls of some primates screamed not to far off telling the jungle death was near. "What's that?" she whispered instinctively knowing that it was a warning of some sort. A flock of birds startled just up the river aways and Chimera looked at Evon. It wasn't fear in the whelps eyes now it was just wonder and anticipation of what Evon's instruction would be for the invisible threat.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON*   Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:25 pm

Evanescence was hardly fazed by the wild howls of the gorillas. "Beasts," she replied in a thick and heeded tongue to Chimera, padding underneath the water and up on the sandy shore. She shook out her coat, little water diamonds flying in all directions, and every hair seemed to fall into a perfectly place on her body. She looked to the west, where there was a break in the jungle trees. "We'll be traveling first. You must learn to sustain your hunger."
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON*   Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 10:55 pm

Chimera nodded . "Okay Evon." she said. It wasn't like the whelp was not used to going without a meal. Her stomach rumbled but the whelp ignored it to her mistress's command her eyes searched west following Evon's gaze, mimicing the beautiful white fem. The plain grey whelp was sad in comparison.

A grey eagle shrieked overhead and Chimera's yellow eyes went to the sky. Probably was the same damn one that tried to eat her in the rain. She growled softly and snorted. Showing her disdain for the bird.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON*   Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 1:15 am

And so they walked. They walked, and walked, and walked. The path was narrow and winding, leading up lush mountainsides and through curving valleys, with a green landscape of water buffalo and many good meals to the left and to the right. The heat was monstorous, flie sand mosquitos swarming around the traveleing wolves in thick clouds. Evon snorted and gave them a good brush away with her tail. Stupid bugs. She weaved her long frame between two boulders, stepping high as not to get stuck, and discovered a giant kapok tree on the path. On this kapok tree was an oversized butterfly, a butterfly larger than any bear, and a lime green and black one at that.

"Take a moment, Chimera..." Evanescence said, stopping where she was and allowing the pup to catch up. "Admire this creature's beauty... The way she folds her wings and opens them again. The way her colors penetrate your soul. But be quiet, or else she flies away. I have a simple task for you." Cerulean blue orbs flashed down to the pup's yellow ones. "Do you think you can catch her?"
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON*   Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:03 am

Chimera followed the white fea silent, a grey shadow. Her yellow eyes took in the sights and her tiny mouth watered at the sight of all the game. Her stomach rumbled but she said nothing. The white ghost she followed didn't like weakness, this much Chimera could tell. She followed her though as a pup would her mother, she did after all bestow an identity. When Evon stepped high between the boulders she followed, almost getting stuck but not asking for help to get out.

The white fea had stopped and spoke softly as the Chimera's eyes looked up in awe at the beautiful creature. So vibrant it's very colors could almost hypnotise. She looked over at Evon a when she asked if she could catch it. The thing was a monster in it's own right, but the small plain grey pup nodded and slunk off into the shadow without a word.

She hoped she was up for the task....it was a butterfly...they weren't hard to kill when they were small. She had eaten a few....got sick with one once. She licked her nose and it twitched as she carefully placed her tender paws to not make a sound. The butterfly opened and closed it's wings. It was so big....she was so small. She would have to launch herself at it and bite it as high up as she could reach on the body. She crept closer and found herself staring at the insect from the roots of the tree....she coiled her young body and sprang, tiny needle ivories glinting as they went for a grab.

Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON*   Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 3:48 pm

The pup followed her, silent as a shadow. Excellent, Evon thought. The girl would make a wonderful stalker. Whether she had developed such quiet paws on her own or had learned to be soundless the hard way, didn't matter. What mattered was her skill. Evon could see the honed talent as Chimera snuck up to the butterfly. The way her little muscles moved already mimicked those of a killer's; and that's exactly what Evanescence planned on raising. A killer. Chimera may not have had the Lacrimosa blood in her, but all of Lacrimosa's tactics were stored safely away in Evon's mind, and could be taught to virtually anyone, given the right teacher.

Evon wondered when Chimera would strike. The butterfly remained on the tree, sucking nutrients through a tiny hole in the trunk, and not taking any notice of its tiny predator. Evon had seen the way Chimera had torn apart the rat, and a butterfly should be no problem, she figured. Besides, this test wasn't about capturing the butterfly...
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON*   Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 4:11 pm

Chimera's coiled body shot her up to the midsection of the butterfly and she clamped down hard sinking her jaws into the franticly flapping insect now. It's wings buffeted her head and left colorful powder upon her fur. Her feet hit the ground and she flipped the bug below her and pinned it, sinking her teeth into it's crunchy head. The flapping slowly began to fade.

Chimera had learned the hard way in life. How to silence her steps to keep from being killed by her parents and how to keep them hushed so she was able to kill and survive.

She held on until it moved no more and then turned to look at Evon. Who surely had been watching. The insects ichor around her lips and colorful powder around her face. She padded away and sat. "I caught her Evon." Was all she said yellow eyes glowing.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON*   Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 4:24 pm

"My, aren't you the little monster?" Evon chuckled, padding over to the butterfly kill. It had been a messy little carnage, Chimera dusted in green powder and yellowish insect fluid, but the kill had been made. She sat back on her haunches, satisfied. She lifted a paw and ran it down Chimera's back as a parent-like gesture, patting the whelp on the back. She lowered her face to Chimera's height, blue eyes meeting yellow. "Now tell me, little one," she said in a low voice, rich and velvety. "How do you feel about killing something so beautiful?"
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON*   Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 5:17 pm

Chimera flinched at the motherly gesture of the pat on the back. She had never had soft touches or encouraging ones....or ones of love. Then her words came....how does it feel killing something so beautiful. She flicked her ear and blinked her yellow eyes. It was a beautiful thing but the pup didn't feel regret. She was never taught to treasure such things as beauty and love. "I felt ......nothing." She said and glanced up at Evon wondering if she had said the wrong thing or not. "It meant nothing to me....It tasted bad." She offered and wrinkled her nose.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON*   Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 9:45 pm

At first Evon smirked, and then threw back her head and howled in laughter at Chimera's reaction. The laughter was short-lived, as she regarded the pup with a more mischievous look. "Does it taste as bad as it smells?" she snickered. "Go wash up. I hear water up ahead. And while being covered in... insect fluids does mask your scent, we're not quite on a spying mission yet. And we're still downwind from our prey, so no worries about getting caught." She turned away and weaved around the kapok tree, leaving the dead butterfly for some scavenger to devour. She had no doubt now that Chimera would follow.

The thick grove of trees opened to a waterfall and a watering hole, shimmering crystal droplets in the sun. It was truly a sight to behold compared to the murky (though clean) river they had bathed in previously. Pink trout swam in circles near the edges, and minnows followed them. Evon, not quite dirty nor needing another bath, found herself a rock perch slightly above the watering hole, beside the waterfall. Hmm... If only she could form a rogue pack here, it would make the perfect headquarters... Pristine and serene, and surrounded by a dangerous jungle. Only the bravest of wolves - such as Evanescence herself - would fair in such darkness.

Funny, that she was thinking about darkness, when she was actually just basking in the pure, high-noon sunlight.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON*   Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 1:18 am

Chimera's ears flicked forward at Evon's laughter....laughter. Chimera couldn't remember hearing that without it being cruel. Yet Evon's is seemingly full of delight and humor...odd. She blinked her yellow eyes and nodded. "It's gross." She said simply and watched the white ghost head toward the sound of water. She followed and then saw the pristine pool.

With not a regret she waded right in and washed the bug's ichor off of her. The powder from the insects wings now floated on top the water in vivid green and blue. She dunked herself and lapped at the water until she was clean, scaring all the fish. She then got out and looked at Evon after shaking her coat in silent reguard. "Who is our prey?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON*   Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 9:32 pm

The gleam of laughter was once again in Evon's eye. She smiled. "You'll have to find it," she replied. It wasn't the hardest of tasks, considering how sharp Chimera's hunting skills were already, but a task was a task. "And eat well. We'll be heading out of this garden soon, and I'll be taking you to a place that is very special," she said. Once again there was that gleam in her eye, gazing down at the pup from her perch, and she was about to smile again, but instead turned away to look at the waterfall, spilling over the cliff and crashing into the waterhole below.

She knew she should stop being so damn optimistic about this whole thing. Her plan could easily be blown. The question of 'what if?' burned in her mind, wondering how things had changed since... since... Well, she wouldn't let it bother her now. What would happen would happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON*   Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON* - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON*
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next