Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON*

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
FoSsY

Number of posts : 1161
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON*   Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 1:18 am

Chimera's ears flicked forward at Evon's laughter....laughter. Chimera couldn't remember hearing that without it being cruel. Yet Evon's is seemingly full of delight and humor...odd. She blinked her yellow eyes and nodded. "It's gross." She said simply and watched the white ghost head toward the sound of water. She followed and then saw the pristine pool.

With not a regret she waded right in and washed the bug's ichor off of her. The powder from the insects wings now floated on top the water in vivid green and blue. She dunked herself and lapped at the water until she was clean, scaring all the fish. She then got out and looked at Evon after shaking her coat in silent reguard. "Who is our prey?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON*   Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 9:32 pm

Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON* - Page 3 2958864897_95c145de94

The gleam of laughter was once again in Evon's eye. She smiled. "You'll have to find it," she replied. It wasn't the hardest of tasks, considering how sharp Chimera's hunting skills were already, but a task was a task. "And eat well. We'll be heading out of this garden soon, and I'll be taking you to a place that is very special," she said. Once again there was that gleam in her eye, gazing down at the pup from her perch, and she was about to smile again, but instead turned away to look at the waterfall, spilling over the cliff and crashing into the waterhole below.

She knew she should stop being so damn optimistic about this whole thing. Her plan could easily be blown. The question of 'what if?' burned in her mind, wondering how things had changed since... since... Well, she wouldn't let it bother her now. What would happen would happen.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

Pawprints : 2076

PostSubject: Re: Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON*   Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 12:08 am

Chimera studied the white fea in silence for a moment and supposed that it meant she would have to hunt on her own. Which was fine. She had been hunting on her own since she could do it readily....if she hadn't she would have starved. She shook her pelt out once more and watched Evon turn her eyes away. She licked her black nose and let it twitch bringing in all the scent's around her before slinking off like a grey shadow into the undergrowth.

A rich mixture of scents came to her, rotting earth, plants, insects, rodents, reptiles. She let her yellow eyes shift through the dappled light and moved so what little breeze was blowing was in her face. She tread lightly and kept her keen eyes open for any sign of prey....or predator in this hostile eden. She glanced over her shoulder. Old habit from running in fear of death's cold jaws and then flicked her ears forward and began to stalk quietly through the brush.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

Pawprints : 1971

PostSubject: Re: Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON*   Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 3:45 pm

Evon smirked as Chimera slinked into the undergrowth. She could have caught the stupid fish swimming in the waterhole below, but of course, Chimera went for the tougher challenge. Good. It wasn't fair when someone got it the easy way, otherwise they'd never learn anything. Evon always thought her brother Manheim got it too easy, being the first-born prince and all, and being the poor, sick, disgusting whelp that mommy couldn't help but coddle. No wonder he had so many damn struggles in life - he had been the runt of the litter. Evanescence recognized Chimera as a runt, but knew she would raise her strong like Nightwish had raised her.

Her stomach growled. When had been the last time she ate? She couldn't remember, it must've been a couple of days ago. Once, her body had been honed as to not need food for two weeks, but now... Now, she realized, she couldn't quite do that. She glared at the sun, beaming through the trees. Curse it all. It was autumn, was it not? And soon it would be winter... Winter, the harshest of the seasons. That wouldn't be good. She and Chimera would need to get to their destination fast. As hungry as she was, though, she didn't move. Instead, she threw out another challenge to the pup. "Chimera! Catch something that will feed the both of us!" she demanded, tassel flickering beside her.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON*   Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 9:54 pm

Chimera heard Evon's demand as she slunk through the shadows. She flicked an ear but gave no other sign she heard her white mistress. Her nose to the ground smelling rodents and other small prey...those would never do to feed them both. She slunk around the far side of the water....game should be plentiful. Her nose twitched and she caught a scent she had never smelled before and pushed through the undergrowth on silent paws. A wild hog and her five piglets were rooting in the mud. Their scent smelled tantilizing enough. One of the piglets would make a meal for them both even if she didn't know what it was. She slunk down and crept forward slowly. A smaller one lay on it's side closest to her. She grinned and bolted.

The mother pig squealed alarm dashed away tail high baby pigs scrambling behind her. The one laying in the mud was just a tich to slow and Chimera's teeth glanced off it's spine, it being like a large muscle, but they did sink deep into it's ham. Hot blood flooded her mouth as the piglet called distress loudly. The mother hog hearing her baby turned to protect and was charging back.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON*   Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 11:38 pm

Shrill pig squeals split the humid air. Evon's ears perked, sharp and alert - So is that what Chimera was hunting? A boar? Dangerous indeed... An angry-enough boar could take out a full-grown wolf with its tusks, easily getting beneath and slashing the soft underbelly... Evanescence wondered if Chimera had ever seen a wild hog before. Perhaps, but as far as Evon knew, the lands of Fire and Ice were scarce of swine... Hmm. Was Chimera strong enough - or maybe, even clever enough - to take down a boar?
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON*   Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 12:04 am

Chimera clung tightly and heard the mother swine's rage as she came back to try and save her piglet. She had to act quickly. Chimera pulled the piglet and turned it so it would struggle against her in the direction she wanted to go. The piglet was panicked. Chimera turned it to run toward the water, which it splashed in frantically. She let go now that the piglet couldn't get away and launched herself at the baby pigs throat and sunk her teeth in turning the water crimson. The mother hog squealed and charged the water several times but then turned and ran for her other childrens lives.

Once the pig stopped struggling. She drug her prey, which was almost as big as she was to the shore and licked her maw. Her ears perked and she sighed and began to struggle pulling the piglet to Evon, silently.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON*   Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 6:35 pm

"My, my,"
Evon said, bounding down from her perch to where Chimera and her kill lay. Cerulean eyes gleamed at the blood, the guts, the gore of it all... "For such a small thing, you certainly know how to rip something to shreds. Now eat up. We'll be leaving soon. The journey ahead of us is going to be very long." She turned tail and returned to her perch. Her own stomach panged at the lack of food, and she knew it would be wise to eat... but nevermind all that.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON*   Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 7:27 pm

Chimera

She looked up at her white mistress and blinked yellow eyes. She was suprised she wouldn't want to eat first. Her prior kills had been stolen by her parents if she was caught with them. They never left her a hair of the carcass. She blinked and then cautiously began to tear into the sweet meat of the porcine. Her belly snarled and growled over this new found bounty and she ate her fill but didn't indulge to round her belly out as much as the poor half starved thing would have wanted to. What if she needed to get away...being too full would hinder things...she learned that very young. She licked the blood from her maw and looked at Evon. "Aren't you going to eat?" she asked her voice soft and her head tilted. Over half the piglet still lay there...it would be a waste to let it rot. The meat was so tender and juicy it made Chimera's maw water thinking about taking another bite.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON*   Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 10:43 pm

Evanescence stopped in her tracks. The pup was offering to... share with her? What an odd concept... She had assumed Chimera was selfish with her meals, as most Lacrimosa wolves - like herself - had been. But, Chimera was not a Lacrimosa... And she was still a child, so perhaps there was some glint of kindness in her. How strange... While all of these thoughts ran through the white harlot's head, her stomach grumbled in response to the offer. She sighed, giving in and heading back. "I suppose I should eat, given what's ahead of me," she said. She paused before digging in, however, eying her companion very carefully... Could it be a trick? No, the whelp wouldn't dare... Half-chancing it, Evon sank her teeth into the tender flesh, ripping away and neatly chewing. Oh, the meat tasted so good... She couldn't remember the last time she had eaten, it must have been days. She ate until her belly was full and nearly all of the pig was gone, and licked her maw clean.

Blue eyes stared up through the haze of jungle clouds. The sun was beginning to set. "We need to get out of here by nightfall," she calculated, prim with energy again. "The last thing we need is a tiger on our tail thinking we're dinner. Come, Chimera. We must make haste." She eased into a lope and went through the area that Chimera had found the boar, continuing east. Knowing that the whelp could keep up with her now, she glanced to her side. "Thank you, by the way. For the food."

(OOC: I'm thinking... When they reach their destination, Chimera should be a bit more grown up, like a yearling. What do you think?)
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON*   Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 11:27 pm

Chimera

Truth was the pup hated seeing food go to waste. It had always been a precious commodity to her...a sign of wealth and a bringer of death if you didn't have it. She nodded agreeing with her. She should eat. She stepped back as Evon approached the carcass and backed up even further as she saw her stare and watched her eat the leftover piglet neatly.

Chimera nodded to her mistress and followed the moon goddess as she loped off. She heard Evon's thanks and nodded. "Your welcome.." she said softly though by rights Evon should have eaten first and Chimera herself gotten the leftovers. She hurried her small paws along and followed Evon into the jungle depths.

OOC: Sounds good to me! Smile
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON*   Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 11:40 pm

(OOC: Woot... Initiate timeskip!)

Jungle vines yielded to scorching desert, and scorching desert soon frosted over to ice-like terrain, and gave birth to a most dark and foreboding forest. Many moons had passed since the two wolven had journeyed from the lands of Fire and Ice, and now they walked on territory that had long been claimed. Evanescence, her form familiar to such woods, blended with the trees and slipped in and out between them, like a silvery ghost. A light fog covered the cool, autumn ground, wet leaves trampled upon and hiding coiled roots of the ancient trees. Were a foreigner to come across this place, they would most certainly be lost.

The diamond femora drifted through the lands, seemingly endless with its spindly, black trees... As if they were twisted versions of evil themselves. But soon there became a clearing, and upon this clearing was a vast, silver lake. The water was as still as a mirror. She stopped at the water's edge, already feeling the coldness of it by her toes. She inhaled the sharp, icy air, exhaling steam. Plume flickered behind her contentedly, and she turned to her traveling companion. "Welcome, my dear Chimera... to my home. Lacrimosa Lake."
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON*   Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:01 am

Chimera

The young grey pup evolved in their travels to a lanky and lithe ordinary looking yearling. She had ordinary yellow eyes and her pelt was in health but not shimmering or lovely like some. She was nondescript. She followed her white mistress through trials and tribulations...harsh uneven country...as she grew and learned from this fem that took her in and gave her a new life. It wasn't an easy life. It was a hard one. Lessons were learned the hard way and Evon gave no slack, nor sympathy.

The landscape changed again though now she was more able to keep up with Evon's mile eating paws. The trees were twisted and gnarled and they parted to a pristine lake. It's waters were cold, pristine...you could tell that by looking at them. She too inhaled the cool crisp air. "Lacramosa..." She repeated and nodded. "Are we to stay here for a while?" she asked softly.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON*   Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 6:32 pm

]

Evanescence exhaled in contentment. "Why yes, we are, Chimera," she replied. "Make yourself at home. There shouldn't be anybody else around. About a year ago my pack was destroyed, so we should be the only ones in the forest. And if there is anyone left... Well, I'm the closest to ruler of these lands, so technically, they're mine. Thus, I order you to kill anyone you find, lest they wish to follow me." She left Chimera to think about that, and she turned away to head downhill. She came across a particular grove of black trees that were circled around, as if worshipers before a ceremony. She stepped cautiously - she had not been to such an ancient place in a very long time.

"Is this where I'm supposed to be?" The white witch said aloud, tilting her head up to the sky. It was entirely blotted out by trees, but she knew it was there. She followed old scents of wolves she had once knew to their specific trees. The trees' roots were above ground and standing up - if the roots were fingertips, they'd be pushing the tree off the ground. Down beneath were warm, dry dens, in contrast to the cold wetness around her. They smelled... inviting. How strange - while these were, afterall, birthing dens, she didn't expect them to smell so... Well, she couldn't quite put her paw on it. The one she descended into smelled the most familiar, and then she realized... why.

Now, as she laid down in the den, legs folded beneath her and feeling that particular bulge in her belly she couldn't ignore anymore... She realized she was in the very same den that she had been born in. In other words... Lacuna Coil's den.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON*   Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 1:42 pm

Chimera

Chimera nodded and gave Evon a rare smile. She sighed softly and let her eyes scan the cold lake and watched her mistress get up and pad away down the hill. She sighed and looked at the empty landscape and then padded to the water to drink from the cool liquid. It quenched her thirst and she decided to explore the lands a little bit. She trotted her lanky form through the dark shadows of the trees and scented the air. Wolf scent was around but it was stale...ages old. Chimera tipped her head and wondered why Evon brought her here to these empty lands.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON*   Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:45 pm

Evon yawned, white incisors gleaming against the darkness of the den. She was so tired... and that angered her. This whole pregnancy thing... was such a royal pain. She didn't need to have pups. She could have controlled herself. But she had been impulsive. Hadn't she eaten the cat's claw flower? She had sworn she had... But her mind was hazy, and she couldn't remember a damn thing. Her heat had never been that bad before... She had always, always been able to control it. "So much for self-control now," she snarled to herself. But at least she was in Lacrimosa. She hadn't felt safe in those lands of Fire and Ice... too many wolves for her liking. She knew Lacrimosa like the back of her paw. She had grown up here... in these woods, near this lake... It really hadn't been that long ago she had been learning how to hunt for the first time, how to kill... Evanescence yawned again, memories flooding her mind, and she rested her head on her paws for a good nap...

.:.:.:.:.:..:.:.:.:.:..:.:.:.:.:..:.:.:.:.:..:.:.:.:.:..:.:.:.:.:..:.:.:.:.:..:.:.:.:.:.

Something was walking through the forest. He could hear it, smell it, taste it in the air. And ohh... It was not of these lands! How exciting! A brujo resting beneath a fallen tree den stirred, his scent coated by dirt and leaves and mud, jaws opened in lavished excitement. The moment he stepped out, his red eyes took in the sight of a female wolf, a grey one... and young, too! This was just too much! It had been enough that he was starving, but to ease all his sexual tension... My, my. Someone was certainly watching over him. He grew giddy with excitement, salivating with the very thought of... well, everything! He walked around, moving out of the downwind area and approaching her on her left. He stepped on a couple of leaves, not wanting to startle her.

"Excuse me, my dear lady," he said low, his voice rough, but in a calming way. "But are you lost?"
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON*   Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 6:47 pm

Chimera

Chimera turned hearing the faintest rustle of leaves and her tail went up in a dominant fashion over her back. She side stepped and watched this brute carefully. Studying him with yellow eyes. "I am not lost stranger." She said her voice smooth and dark like a shadow. "I think you may be lost though..." She said to the stranger. shifting from one paw to the other watching him like a hawk. "Because if you do not wish to follow Evanecence as queen of these lands well...." she said cooly. "You will wish you would have." She ran a tongue across her ivories. Evon had taught her well and her lithe form though ordinary looking from the outward apprearance was far from it. She bore scars under her pelt from Evon's harsh teachings.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON*   Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 7:08 pm

Ooh, fierce! His blood red eyes gleamed with delight. "Lost? No, no... Far from it, I'd say," he replied, taking no action to appear offensive. He wasn't looking for a fight. "Evanescence?" he said, somewhat familiar with the name. "I haven't' heard that name in a long time... She was Nightwish's daughter, last I heard... 'Princess of the Pack' or some bullshit like that. So if you're here, I'm guessing she's come back to 'claim' these lands and call herself Queen? Well... That's certainly interesting... Or, well, it would be more interesting if the Lacrimosas were still around. But everybody killed each other. Did you know that? Because I did. I've been here a while, you see. So I'm definitely not lost." He sat back on his haunches, tassel sitting leisurely beside him. "Let's be civil, shall we? Have a chat." And now he flashed his ivories at her, but not in an aggressive manner. It was charming, actually, and suited his chestnut-colored features well. "What's your name, by the way, pretty fae?"
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON*   Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 8:30 pm

Chimera

Chimera watched the male with her yellow eyes. "I am being civil as long as you tell me that you will bow to Evanescence. I could really care less about who killed who. You should be more worried about my teeth at your throat if you do not submit." She said cooly watching the chestnut male. "My name is mine to tell and why should I when you have not given your own stranger." she said a soft growl in her throat.

"Make yourself at home. There shouldn't be anybody else around. About a year ago my pack was destroyed, so we should be the only ones in the forest. And if there is anyone left... Well, I'm the closest to ruler of these lands, so technically, they're mine. Thus, I order you to kill anyone you find, lest they wish to follow me."

Those were Evon's words creeping in her skull. She would follow them to the she wolf that had given her life....a name...a hope.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON*   Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 8:44 pm

The brujo rolled his eyes. "Didn't you hear me?" he sighed in disdain. "These lands are abandoned. Even if Evanescence or whatever did re-claim them from Nightwish... It doesn't really matter. Hell, I should be king here! I've been here ever since the Lacrimosas tore themselves apart." He smiled, teeth crooked and yellow, a not quite sane grin. "I can't remember why they killed each other. Something about tainted blood. Impurity within the pack, I suppose. All I know is that... they were mighty tasty. And you look quite tasty yourself, dearie." He licked his lips in temptation, saliva dripping from his jaws. He stood up, eyes growing wide. "You can call me Slayer, sweetcheeks... Now, if you would care to tell me yours, I would be greatly satisfied." Tail behind him swished in anticipation... Oh, he had not seen another female in such a long time...
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON*   Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 8:54 pm

Chimera

Chimera lifted her lip in disgust. "Of course I heard you Slayer." She said narrowing her eyes slightly. "It was you that didn't listen. Evanescence is back and you will bow or you will find such pretty lips at your throat." She tossed back at him. She was young but living with Evon had honed her like a blade. "I suggest you refrain from your pet names as well. For I am not looking to court your ilk. MY Name is Chimera and you will bow to my queen." she said her voice cool, seductive and dripping with venom.

Oh yes...Evon had taught her well.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON*   Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 9:07 pm

Slayer's eyes did not leave her form, nor did he really even seem to have heard what she just said. "Chimera..." he said, allowing the name to roll off his tongue. "What a beautiful name... for a beautiful fae." He stepped closer, not showing any signs of attack... But oh, there were signs of hunger. His chestnut fur was cotton-like and falling off, so he was nearly bald, his ribs sticking out of his skeleton frame. It was like he was a walking zombie, made only of flesh and bone, and once he set his sights on something, he would not let it go. "Come here, Chimera... Come closer to me. I will obey your queen if you come closer to me... Please," he rasped, still coming towards her. Whether she came to him or not, he would get her.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON*   Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 9:32 pm

Chimera

Chimera moved a step backwards as he came closer. His fur was tattered and mangy. She pinned her ears and snarled. "You will obey or you will die and stay away from me you disgusting curr." She said a deep growl in her chest. The way he said her name made her want to vomit. The look of the hunger in his eyes ...she had seen it before, long ago in her father's eyes. "You come closer and you will be kissed with death Slayer." She promised darkly.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON*   Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 9:53 pm

"Kissed..." he mused, stopping in his tracks. "My lady Chimera... I have been waiting for a kiss for a long, long time... Either from you, or from death!" The cannibalistic brujo suddenly launched himself at her, fangs sharp and talons splayed, rearing up into an attack and springing into the air with his hind legs. He couldn't miss - she was right in front of him, right for the taking! He could see the struggle in his mind's eye already - she would be too weak to fight him, too afraid of the monster that he was, and give herself to him! He grinned, wild and crazy, as he opened his jaws, eyes blazing red like the fires of hell. Oh, how long he had been waiting for this!
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON*   Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 10:36 pm

Chimera

Chimera watched him bunch his haunches when he launched and was ready. She met him coming up underneath quickly and snake like. Sharp ivories aimed for his throat. His talons would tear at her shoulders leaving crimson streaks but it would be well worth it to sink her teeth into the dead wolf walkings flesh. She was not afraid. She could not fear one such as him....weak..disgusting..and pityful.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON*   Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 10:46 pm

"BITCH!" He howled. He had leapt, and she had caught him by the back of the leg. He had jumped too high, too far, and now look what had happened! Slayer fell and rolled to the ground, his bones weak and unable to catch him. He pushed himself back up, though, lips curled into a hideous snarl. "You little f*cking bitch. YOU ALMOST TORE MY LEG OFF!" he shouted. Blood gushed from his back leg, spilling dark, dark crimson onto the leaves. Despite that, Slayer charged at her again, this time from below, aiming to thrust upward into her chest to try and knock her on her back...
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON*   Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:03 pm

Chimera

Chimera laughed wickedly. "What I am not your lady anymore?" she said her voice cold and calculating. She braced herself at his lunge and she was stronger than she appeared holding her ground being pushed back but not toppled. Her jaws lashed out and snapped at his head and ears attempting to rip one from it's secured place upon his head. "Bitch...you have no idea ..." she laughed dark laughter as they danced.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON*   Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON* - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON*
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next