Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON*

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
__silvers__

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON* - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON*   Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 10:46 pm

"BITCH!" He howled. He had leapt, and she had caught him by the back of the leg. He had jumped too high, too far, and now look what had happened! Slayer fell and rolled to the ground, his bones weak and unable to catch him. He pushed himself back up, though, lips curled into a hideous snarl. "You little f*cking bitch. YOU ALMOST TORE MY LEG OFF!" he shouted. Blood gushed from his back leg, spilling dark, dark crimson onto the leaves. Despite that, Slayer charged at her again, this time from below, aiming to thrust upward into her chest to try and knock her on her back...
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

Number of posts : 1161
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON*   Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:03 pm

Chimera

Chimera laughed wickedly. "What I am not your lady anymore?" she said her voice cold and calculating. She braced herself at his lunge and she was stronger than she appeared holding her ground being pushed back but not toppled. Her jaws lashed out and snapped at his head and ears attempting to rip one from it's secured place upon his head. "Bitch...you have no idea ..." she laughed dark laughter as they danced.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

Pawprints : 1971

PostSubject: Re: Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON*   Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:11 pm

And damn it all! She tore off his ear, fangs scraping the top of his head. He growled and batted his paws at her, hoping to lash at her somehow, her laughter boiling his blood. "I'll get you!" he cried, "I'll get you! I'll get you, you little whore!" While jumped at slashed away at his head he snapped his jaws down below to her legs. If he could just snap one, make her feel the pain he now felt in his back leg, he would make her buckle.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

Pawprints : 2076

PostSubject: Re: Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON*   Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:28 pm

Chimera

Chimera grinned wickedly. "Slayer.." she called his name like he was her lover. "I am no whore for my loins are as pure as summer sunshine." She said and then watched him dive for her leg. Perfect....it opened up his neck for her ever so slightly and she dove for it to drive her ivories into his mangy flesh. She felt his teeth sink into her leg but the bait should be worth the gain. She pulled her front leg and let her weight go into her fangs.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON*   Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 10:13 pm

YES! His jaws clamped down on her leg, sweet, sweet blood trickling into his mouth and... OH F*CK. Pain splintered his neck as knifing canines bit down into him, and a whole gushing of crimson spilled from the fresh wound... So... much... blood. It was too much. His eyes bulged out of his head, now redder than they had ever been, tears leaking. So this is it. This is what dying feels like. He choked, coughing up gratuitous amounts of blood and undigested meat, and he spat out a few words... "Just let me say this, bitch... Lacrimosa is no more. It never will be again... Evanescence may think so, and that thinking is all she has left... Because all the Lacrimosa wolves went crazy. Evanescence is no different..." Those being his last words, he collapsed in Chimera's jaws, the redness leaving his eyes ghostly white, soul now departed into the depths of hell...
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON*   Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 1:34 pm

Chimera

Chimera felt the hot pain in her leg of his fangs sinking in but it was a small price to pay for the sweet metallic taste that flooded her mouth and a wicked grin came to her lips as she heard his words. She let go of his neck and backed away. He was as good as dead standing there. "And you will hear these words mangy filth." She said as the brute lay dying. "Lacrimosa will rise again." The life went out of the male's eyes and a smile crept upon her maw and she snorted. She flicked her tail and walked away feeling the crimson dripping down her leg from the wound there. She walked to the lake and waded in letting her blood cloud the water for a few moments before the cold staunched the bleeding.

She licked it and then wondered where Evon had gotten off to. She scented the air and went back to roaming the lands. She was injured but it was nothing. It hurt but she didn't limp on it. Evon had drilled it in her to show no weakness. She pressed further into the lands to seek out any others by her mistresses orders.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON*   Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 12:37 pm

Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON* - Page 4 2958864897_95c145de94

By the time the white mistress opened her eyes, a velvet darkness had fallen upon her lands. Her lands... Oh, what a beautiful title. Feeling well rested and refreshed, she stepped out of the den and lifted her eyes to the patches of leaves that veiled the moonlight, filtering into the blackness of the forest. Lacrimosa was just as she had remembered it - icy, mysterious, and strangely quiet. The only sounds were her breathing and her footsteps, walking lightly on the fallen leaves. She trekked back up the hill she had come from to the lake, standing beside its mirror surface and breaking it with her tongue, lapping up cold water. It chilled her insides and elicited something that just made her feel absolutely alive.

There was something missing, however... She was used to seeing her fellow pack members weave through the trees, their silver eyes shimmering in the night, always watching out for the royal family members. This was not to be. The darkness was like a heavy cloud, settling in and shrouding everything, so she knew not of what lurked beyond. Evanescence did not like this feeling... This feeling of vulnerability, especially when she was with children. The dens offered much protection, but out here in the meeting circle... Not quite. This would need to be remedied.

It was time that Chimera would be of good use. Evanescence raised her head and howled for her protege to come near, not only for her mission, but for her opinion of the lands thus far...
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON*   Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 1:13 pm

Chimera

Chimera wandered through the velvet night silently. Wound on her leg no longer bleeding but she could feel it in every silent step she took. No good cur...ragged filth...she thought silently and smirked remembering the way his blood tasted on her tongue. The words he said made her boil. He had called her pretty,beautiful, tastey....all honeyed words to bring her closer...she wasn't pretty. Her mother called her an ugly little bitch and her father well she heard him whisper to her mother how he would make her prettier when she screamed. Her footfalls came to a halt though when she heard Evon's voice lift to the sky calling her home.

The young grey fea turned and loped back, weaving in and out lithely and silently through the trees. Soon she broke cover of the dark treeline and slowed her gate as Evon's form came to view of her yellow eyes. She finally stopped in front of her white queen. "You called." She stated and cupped her ears forward and set her grey haunches on the ground.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON*   Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:19 pm

Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON* - Page 4 2958864897_95c145de94

A haughty smile came to the white witch's black lips. Chimera was so loyal, so faithful... She really was the perfect protege... Evanescence could only help that the whelps she was to birth and raise were as dutiful as she, if not more. The mere thought of it almost overwhelmed her... almost. She needed to keep her head in check - that's what had happened the last time she had had so much power... She had lost her mind. Well, there was no need to worry about that now. She knew what she was doing.

Crisp blue eyes met Chimera's sharp yellow ones. "I did, my dear, I did," Evanescence replied. "Now, I have a mission for you. As you are both my protege and my assistant, I trust that you will carry this mission out to your fullest potential." The diamond queen sat back on her haunches, tassel flickering at her side, though the formality did not fade, her shoulders remaining high and straight. "I am aware that we have just arrived here. However, the journey was to prove your worth, and it has been proven beyond my expectations. Now. I would like for you to venture to the Lands of Fire and Ice. Speak to each pack, but be careful with your words. Tell them that I have set up a training regiment that shall turn the weakest of wolves into the fittest. To the Pures, tell them I will make them into soldiers and knights that will have wondrous abilities to defend their packs. To the Neutrals, tell them that I am not judgmental, and that I accept anyone willing to better themselves. To the Darks - who I suspect already consider themselves to be the best of the best - tell them that this is a test, and if they pass, they shall be heavily rewarded. However, at the same time, let them all know that they will have to prove themselves, and that they should have no fear. The fearful are not allowed in Lacrimosa lands."

She stood up again, her gaze never wavering. "Take any more rest that you need, Chimera. I trust that you will be steadfast in this assignment. Do not rush. If you appear hasty, they will see right through you. For the moment, you and I are a training regiment. We are the fittest of the fit, and our aim is to make other wolves so."

Evanescence stood up and turned to scour the lands she had grown up in, but paused mid-stride and looked over her shoulder. "Also. If you happen to come across a sand-colored brute with orange eyes in Muerta Mountains... give him my regards. Try to speak with him specifically, and see if he is willing to join me. I have a very special place for him here."

[OOC: Once Chimera is done with the mission and has followers, I will post a new thread that is open to everyone]
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON*   Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 10:36 am

Chimera

Chimera's grey ears perked forward and caught her mistress's words. A mission? She blinked her plain yellow eyes once, twice and nodded as Evon's words came forth. They had just arrived and now she was being sent back through the gauntlet into the lands of Fire and Ice. She nodded and licked her jaws. The wound on her leg forgotten, it wouldn't take long to heal anyway. She cocked her head slightly. "What promises shall I make them my queen?" She asked. "The darks will surely balk if I cannot give them just rewards. Is this a recruiting mission or am I just the lure to bring them here?" She wanted Evon's specifics...she would not fail her mistress. Her tail twitched slightly and then she looked at Evon. "Unless you had something more sinister in mind Evon?" She asked.

Yes Chimera was young...but she was strong and very loyal to this white vixen that sits in front of her. She shifted. "Oh I found one wandering your lands." She added. "He breaths no more my queen." She tipped her dial slightly in deference to her companion, the one who gave her a name and then looked up and over as her queen stood and padded a few steps before giving her a request of a sandish colored brute with orange eyes in Muerta and nodded. "I will my queen." She complied.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON*   Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:36 pm

Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON* - Page 4 5049282235_6c6c1d1bb3

Evon's ears perked as Chimera spoke. Ah. She could see now that Chimera was a cog in the machine, and she needed to make sure the machine was well-oiled. She turned 'round to face her again. "Promise them strength. Promise them wisdom. Promise them anything you need to to make them come with you. Anything that will make them an unstoppable fighter," she replied, and sat back on her haunches, thinking about the Darks... Yes, while they were a greedy bunch, they would expect more than a prize. She also did not want too many of them, lest she be overpowered with their thirst for dominance. The event was unlikely to happen if she ran this machine right, however... One never knew when there would be a loose screw or a missing piece. She had understood what had happened to Lacrimosa, and did not plan for history to repeat itself. The white queen lifted her head to the branches above, as if all of her thoughts were up in the leaves. "Tell the Darks that there will be blood," she said, plain and simple. She then looked her protege directly in the eye. "And tell them it will be merciless."

She paused for a moment more, still considering what Chimera had said. "Thus far," she said. "Lure them here. If they do not want to come, they do not have to. Only take willing soldiers. We also do not want them to know of what we plan to do with our machine." And what they planned to do, Evanescence had no intention of telling Chimera just yet. Yes, while she trusted her, she would let the plans unfold by themselves. Time would do the tricking, and she the magician.

It was then that she noticed the blood dribbling from her protege's leg. Blue eyes narrowed into slits, but she relaxed when Chimera said she had killed him. "Good," she said shortly. "The last thing we need is a feral one wandering the lands... While you are away, I am perhaps going to clear things out even further, chase anything that doesn't belong here out... Did you happen to catch his name, by any chance? I would not be surprised if he was a leftover Lacrimosa..."

When she saw Chimera nod at the mention of the sand-colored bru, she also added, "My sisters, Within Temptation and Epica, may still be in the lands of Fire and Ice. To them, tell them that this is an open invitation. If they would like to come, then they may, and I will treat them justly. If not, then they shall see in time what becomes of their decline."
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON*   Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 10:20 am

Chimera's yellow eyes watched her mistress as she turned from her path to face her again and speak. Strength..wisdom..blood. Her dark lips turned upward slightly at the corners, hinting at a smile as she nodded. She would lie...beautiful lies from her ordinary lips. She would gain trust and bring them to her mistress and Evon would be pleased.

She flicked grey ears foward catching Evon's words. "Willing soldiers." She repeated and then saw Evon's eyes narrow to her wound after she had told her of the mangy cur. "His name was Slayer." She said and wrinkled his nose. "He was less than savory." She said and then nodded once more when Evon told her of her sisters. "Within Temptation and Epica." She repeated. "I will relay you message to them and the orange eyed brute as well. I will not fail you." She said blinking her plain yellow eyes.

She would leave right away turning and glancing back at Evon one last time and the land surrounding her. This was now home. Even though she spent such a short time here she would dream at night of it's cool waters and twisted trees and of the one she looked to like a mother..her savior..the white witch. She flicked her tail and ignored the ache of her wound. It would heal on the way. She turned and silently a grey shadow fled into the night. Her plan would be to hit the pure and neutral packs first. She didn't think she would be trusted if she came with a following of dark wolven at her heels...Chimera wasn't stupid. Her lips curled up into a wicked smile. She didn't know what the plan was in it's whole but she knew it would be something magnificent.
[/size]
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON*   Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 11:35 pm

Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON* - Page 4 5049282235_6c6c1d1bb3

"Slayer..."
Evanescence said the name aloud, rolling it off her tongue. She remembered him... He had been a bold brute, one of the Majors of the Lacrimosa Army. Rude, cocky, and most of all - arrogant - he was not a very well-liked hessian. However, he did have his military strengths, and it always came to a wonder to Evon why Nightwish never just promoted him to something higher. Perhaps he knew it would be because Slayer would let the power get to his head, the stupid wolf. Either way, he had always been bloodthirsty and war-loving; well, that was the nature of a Lacrimosa wolf, was it not? But oh, what a pity it was to discover that he had gone insane and cannibalistic... Her face did not betray her thoughts of nostalgia, and instead, she gave Chimera a twisted smile. "I remember him. Bastard of wolf, but smart."

She nodded at Chimera's confirmation. Pride swelled in Evon's chest - she knew she had chosen the right wolf for the job. Chimera was so normal-looking, no one would ever suspect her of such lies and deceit. Perhaps Chimera's plain features would be the new face manipulation and fear. "You are dismissed," she said to her, and it was then that her protege took off running, blending with the trees. Suddenly, Evon remembered something - she raised her head and shouted, "Watch out for Midnight Meadows, they were never the fondest of me!" She knew that Chimera would hear her warning, echoing through the cold fog.

And now, the white queen was alone. No... No, not quite. These were her lands, and she felt at home, connected with them, one with them. It was her territory, her blood in the dirt, in the icy lake, in the trees, in the fog, in the whole essence of the place... This... was Lacrimosa.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON*   Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON* - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON*
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4