Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:

Go down 
+16
Lunar_Rand
(.kippy.)
WolfsRain89
Ruffian
White wolf
Hendaron
__silvers__
_Sensable_
jordymerrill
Shadowed
FoSsY
EDITOR
Moohn
Starrlight
akkanatrum
Silent
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
akkanatrum
Junior Admin

Number of posts : 1050
Registration date : 2009-01-12

,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 7:57 pm

"Maybe I can visit some time! That'd be awesome." He listened to Liar speak, understanding most of what she was saying, but then she apologized. "You don't have to apologize for anything. Normally my brother apologizes for many things that I do... he says I talk a lot, but that's only because he's too quiet all the time." He took her change of subject in stride, not realizing she was trying to pull away from the topic.

Nevertheless, it would have seemed like he completely forgot about anything she said earlier as he continue, "Skills? Well... my brother had been teaching me many things while we traveled. He taught me a little bit of healing, how to defend myself... he tried to teach me to be quieter... in case I had to walk quietly, and to be less... umm... hyper as he calls it, but it was so... boring... and lonely. It's nice when it's quiet... but not all the time, you know? I don't like everything he tells me to do, but he's still the coolest brother ever." He was smiling at the thought of Balthier, unaware of what he was doing right now.

Fran nodded to Rodion, and walked back to Vaarak, Braeden, Liar, and the pups. She sat down, watching. Things seemed to be peaceful, as if they were all just hanging out, although it wasn't. She guessed it seemed that way more because of Vaarak's very outgoing personality. In a way, he was still young, and growing up traveling was different than growing up in a pack.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 3:19 pm

Liar looked at Vaarak with soft eyes only to have them turn to slight wonder and pity. "I'm sorry to hear that... in a way though you have to thank him for if he's not telling you then it's not good, I hate to say, and then if it's not good, atleast he were to save you." She smiled at him looking at the pups while they wrestled seeing Daija join in and then looked back at Vaarak. "You should come see it! It's beautiful! I think you'd like it, it's a change of course but it's pretty." She looked offwards as more wolves even the wolves from this pack left. "You're strong for staying behind. I know watching family leave is hard, my mate, god forgive me, I dunno what's going on with him. He's not really... around, much. I went to get Daija alone cause for some reason his behavior has sent me over the edge to where he's like a whole new wolf and I don't know if I can trust him anymore" she let the words flutter to the ground. "I'm sorry. I've only just met you and I just spilled my life story right there. Forgive me" she said feeling her cheeks grow hotter and hotter with each passing second. "Um, what skills... are you good at?" subject change, and horrible one at that.

Ooc:|| How cute. Haha! Nervous Liar. XD. She doesn't have many friends until now. yana and red XD
Where is Jacques when I need him XD
Back to top Go down
https://fniwp.rpg-board.net
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

Pawprints : 1889

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 11:53 am

Balthier was ready. He knew the battle would have started, or will be in a few moments. His mouth was full of his more potent herbs. In war, he knew it best to bring the best, as the lesser plants for minor injuries could be found anywhere. There was one normal leaf further away from the other herbs, and he was careful that it didn't touch anything except the leaf encasing it. He ignored any wolves he might had passed on his dash out, his destination being Jabbar...

Vaarak smiled at Liar. "I haven't seen the sea before. My brother might have... Midnight wolves? Are those... the huge wolves? I think some came here some time ago when those others from Jabbar were here. None of them looked nice at all..." He titled his head, "Yeah, I like it here, but I'm still used to traveling with my brother, so it's a bit weird to actually be with a pack. Balthier tells me we used to be in a pack, but that was before I could remember. Something about out home being in danger and no one would listen to his proposition of retreating to regroup. He said in the middle of the night, he took me from our mother's den and ran away. He didn't say anything about what happened to the pack after that, but I think he's just not telling me." Vaarak wanted to see his parents, not realizing they were both dead.
Back to top Go down
Moohn

Moohn

Number of posts : 472
Pawprints : 817
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 4:53 pm

Daija listened up patiently as the boy told her about his adopted family. She didn't know one could have so many parents. She was thrilled when Damean said he had to fetch his sister. Another pup! And it was a girl. Goody. When the fae emerged she immediately smiled and wagged her tail. "Hi Navi, I'm Daija," she said eagerly. He began to teach them how to scout, finally, and she followed his lead, putting her nose to the ground to sniff. She knew how to do that, thanks to Pitchra. And she was good at it. But suddenly the young bru was distracted, and she was pulled from concentration. Her eyes followed when Damean chirped sadly about the others leaving. She didn't know any of the dark looking wolves offhand, and so let it slide with little regret as their forms disappeared.

Navi seemed to have a good plan, however, when the distraction had passed, leaping on Damean sneakily. She laughed at the hilarious sight, never having been in a play fight before. He called out to her for help, and she found it difficult to decide which side to choose. She wanted to help him, but she also wanted to make a tie with Navi and join in on the girl's team. A plan formed in her head, and she quickly ran to him. She nipped and bit at his ears and paws, trying to pin him down. When her eyes were close to his, she let go and winked at him, then turned and pounced on Navi, aiming now for her scruff. "Gotcha!" She cried, and tried to force his sister off of him. As far as she knew, he was her best friend and would defend him to the death.

----------

Rodion was not far away from the rest of where the pack lay scattered and mingled. It was taking too long. And there weren't that many of them anyway. Fran had approached him and given her bit of information. He only nodded. "I'm glad to have you here. And Vaarak as well. He's still much to young to be going off with them." His head snapped immediately upright at a new scent, a total stranger on his lands. Distinctly female. And it carried something... off... with it. He took a few steps forward, looked to Fran and uttered "Thank you" before loping off to where the pack lay.

He saw a white femme with piercing blue eyes. In a way she resembled Akiko, but it was clear there was much difference between them. No relation. Her plume lashed about, and he didn't know what to make of her. Her body language wasn't menacing but something kept bothering him in the back of his mind about her, though he had never seen her a day in his life. He caught her last words, looking for him it seemed, and immediately approached with frame erect. He pricked his auds forward, met her gaze, and held a lofty tassel to her. "That would be me," he said, though not unkindly. His eyes were plain, not cold, but carefully, ever so carefully watching her. "What news is it you have?" He had no idea who she was, what kind of use she would be to him, nothing. He couldn't even tell where she came from. What could she possibly have to say to him? He had to get going, though on the outside he appeared to be in no hurry. However, every desire to get to Jabbar was twisting within.

Back to top Go down
http://asediado.tumblr.com
__silvers__

__silvers__

Number of posts : 1144
Pawprints : 1971
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 1:55 pm

,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 17 5049282235_6c6c1d1bb3

One year ago. That was exactly how long it had been since Mistress Evanescence von Lacrimosa had been in the lands of Midnight Meadows. One entire year.

The snow had fallen, ice clinging to the branches of the dark trees and her warm breath clinging to the cold air. She only knew this place in winter, with its grey skies and diamond landscape. It was like she had gone on a long journey and returned to find that nothing had changed. Sure, she noticed the subtle things... A few more tracks on the ground, some fresher scents, but nothing had really changed. The air was still clean and... pure. That, she guessed, would never change, no matter who ruled the pack of these lands. Evanescence took her time entering these lands, recalling the mission she had received one year ago...

"It is your job to find her," his dark majesty's voice thundered throughout the cave. He was only a silhouette to her, but he was also a king that deserved all her honor. Behind him were a thousand glittering rubies, a dark red glow emanating throughout the cave. "I want you to find her, and I want you to kill her. Her crimes are the worst a Lacrimosa can commit. Bring her body to me. If you find Manheim, kill him too. No sense letting him wander with the title of Prince freely. From now on, Evanescence, you are my rightful heir... and let that be known to all you meet."

The lithe white femora before the great Nightwish bowed, her head to the ground and her right leg underneath her. "I will, father. I am proud to be Lacrimosa, and proud to be your daughter," she replied.

Nightwish nodded. His yellow orbs caught the red light of the rubies and for a moment they flickered like live flames, burning with power. "Good. Now be off. And do not fail me, daughter, for you know the consequences..."

Evanescence had completed her mission with the aid of her two sisters, Epica and Within Temptation. She wondered where they had run off to, since they hadn't returned when she had to go to Lacrimosa. But her mission didn't really matter, in the end, since her father was dead. The pack had torn itself apart with chaotic, bloodthirsty power. She had yet to find his body, but that wasn't her concern. Right now, she was in the lands of Midnight Meadows, formerly known as Avithine Lotric, and that was all that mattered. She approached from the south, downwind, though she knew already that these lands lacked in defense and guardianship. They always had, even back when Moonlight had ruled. Evon snorted to herself, remembering the silly fae that called herself "Queen". She was such an idiot. How that pack had managed to survive with her, she didn't know, and it was only fitting that she died with a bullet between her eyes from the humans.

But that pack... was something else. She and her sisters had enslaved them. Ruled them. Conquered them and took away their hope, and... Well, the circumstances underwent a few changes and then things fell out of her favor, to put it lightly. As she walked through the familiar lands, though, the takeover of them was not her desire. No, that would have been foolish, especially considering she didn't have the backup to. Yes, she had power. She had usurped the wolves once, but these wolves learned from their mistakes, perhaps a pro of being a pure. Whatever.

Her cerulean blue eyes landed on a cluster of wolves and a couple of puppies. The last time she had seen a puppy in this pack was back when Lunarshadows was still around. It was a shame that the girl had left, she could have been useful material... Oh well. The scents of the wolves wafted her way, and she noticed that there were some from... Sacrifice Forest? Odd, she smelled none of the bru named Damean. He had sworn to kill her or something because of her mother's death. She didn't really know or care. The Sacrifice scents were fading away, presumably leaving the lands. As she approached, she noticed that all of these wolves were new faces. More than half of them didn't know who she was. Where was Eirwyn and Songbreeze? Where was Tom Collins?

But some of them were still there, oh yes. Link, the wolf she had torn the vocal chords of. Zelda, the bitch that had given her the most problems. Cinder, the perfect punching bag. They still remembered, still knew who she was. Nevertheless, she approached the circle of pure wolves, her untainted coat blending in with the snow and the flawless white. The pups wrestled only a few feet away from her. She smiled. "Hello there, fellow wolves. Do you know where I can find your Alpha?" she asked, tassel twitching in fervor. She hoped they would answer right away, she would hate to have to wander around more to find the wolf. Zelda's scent was not as strong as it had once been, so she assumed a new leader had been appointed. "I have some news I'd like to deliver."
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Pawprints : 1343

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 11:31 pm

"Dog Pile!" he yelled it hoping Daija would jump in too. If she jumped onto Navi then it would help him get away and he could tackle her back and pull on her scruff. "Daija help!" he screamed playfully trying to roll over, though he was slightly smaller he had a big heart and felt the need to dominate her power through him.

Ooc:|| Short. I know, sorry. Just wanted to throw something out there.

Serenity watched as the wolves began to venture out, this was his time. He too kept his glory in check and headed out with the rest, looking at Akira and giving her a nod before following after Bloodeye and the rest.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

Number of posts : 1161
Pawprints : 2076

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 1:02 am

Cinder
Cinder watched little Damean come over to play with Navi and smiled. She felt that he was her son and flicked her ears slightly in hurt as she overheard him talking to the other pup about his parents and who his mom and dad were. She lay her head on her paws....he wasn't hers...as much as she loved him. She sighed and tried to accept that.

Navi

Navi looked up seeing Damean and her small silver tail wagged happily. "I'm not lazy." She growled and nipped at his shoulder roughly. "Besides I can sniff better than you!" she said and began sniffing the ground and only stopping when Damean protested about the other wolves getting ready to leave. She looked up and blinked her eyes and tilted her head and then took advantage of Damean's distraction and pounced on him and grabbed his scruff growling playfully.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 9:48 pm

The wolves here were so nice. She smiled as the alpha came and then left quickly, she understood, having Jabbar wolves here, knowing they were going to fight, it was much needed to stand ground as an alpha in these times. She thought of Jack and wondered how he would fair with her gone, if he would be upset when she returned... Her eyes trained on her young one for a moment when Fran spoke but then she too was off, this was her pack also, she needed to attend to the alpha's call. Her attention was then called forward to another wolf and she smiled at him. Balthier and Vaarak. She nodded towards him staying still then her eyes trained on the one dubbed Vaarak when he spoke. "I'm Liar. I hail from the pack of the Black Pearl. I just went on a nice little journey to get my daughter back, some Midnight wolves stole her, though some cared very well for her, I fear the one who took her though. Harmi... what a nasty male." she sighed and then smiled. "I would have been with them, but...though a strange series of events I was taken from Jabbar and brought to the pearl... strange huh?" she shrugged then looked at her daughter then back to Vaarak. "Your pack is very lovely... I wish I had traveled here once sooner it's beautiful here, though I'm used to sand and salty air, this is a nice change" she smiled to him letting her tail drag back and forth across the ground...

Guilt slightly passed through her though... Khalon...

Damean gave a soft laugh when she only knew her as mom. "I don't have a mom, well. Akiko would be my mom I think... and Petra... and any one else who wanted to be in Jabbar I think... And a dad? I think Rawbones, and Blade, oh and Crow! He's the one with the weird face markings, but... I don't think I have parents like you." It didn't seem to bother him, maybe because he didn't quite know and there had been no real explaining about what had happened to his parents...yet. "Okay. First, we have to get Navi, she's my... sister, I think" he shrugged and walked just a little ways where Navi was just laying out of the den. "Get up lazy bones, I'm teaching you and Daija how to scout. Rawbones showed me how, now you have to learn, because I'm bigger and I say so" he nudged her in the shoulder softly and stepped away, he was joking and he felt bad if he hurt her feelings. "Okay, first things first, you have to smell around... and..." he was stumped for a minute, his eyes were trained on all the wolves and how busy they were. "Awww, they're all really leaving! How lame..." he sighed and sat down looking at the Jabbar wolves and the Midnight wolves gather around and start leaving...
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 1:27 pm

Balthier glanced at Vaarak, shaking his head at him after Mogan tried to settle his younger brother. When he left, Balthier walked over to Vaarak, saying, "Come on. Hang out with the ladies for a while." He turned to walk to Fran, Vaarak in tow, and said, "Fran, stay with the pack. We still need at least one healer more experienced than my brother. I'm assisting with Jabbar's healing, so I won't be here if anything were to occur in my absence." His eyes darted to Liar's, saying, "This is rushed, but my name is Balthier, and this is my little brother, Vaarak. Perhaps you can help Fran keep these two occupied in the time you're here?" he nodded towards both Braeden and Vaarak, smiling at bit seeing the former watching the pups. "I apologize I can't stay and chat with you." Now addressing Fran, he said, "Tell Rodion you and Vaarak are staying here, but stay alert here, for Cinder's sake and for Jabbar's little one."

With a reassuring grin, he turned to Braeden, but noticed her concentration towards the pups. He briefly wondered if she had seen any before, but couldn't dwell on it. Balthier glanced at Vaarak and said, "Stay with Fran and Braeden." When the younger protested, he said in almost a tired voice, making him sound older then he would have liked, "Vaarak. Please. Stay here. Stay here so you can protect the children with Fran. This is more important than the fight itself. Do you understand?" He could see the care the Jabbar wolves had for their young eventually-to-be-alpha. They left him to the pack to protect, and he guessed even they would hold him in higher priority than regaining their lands if given the choice.

Getting an affirmative, he nodded towards them and turned away, heading for his herb stocks. He had to be selective, knowing he might be able to find some in Jabbar, too.

Vaarak nodded, and said, "Ok, Morgan. I'll see you later?" as he watched him leave with the other wolf. Then, his brother came up to him, leading him towards the pups and Fran and an unfamiliar wolf. Balthier spoke to them before addressing him. He heard his older brother tell him to stay here while he was going, and said, "But I want to stay with you and help you." He was going to say more when he was interrupted again, his brother sounding different. He heard this tone a few times in situations where Balthier couldn't hide it anymore, and quieted to listen. He perked up when his older brother was apparently giving him a very important task. "Ok brother, I'll be right here when you get back," he responded with a small smile. He was worried, remembering the last time Balthier left and came back injured, but this time, there was a large group of wolves, and he said he wasn't fighting.

He turned to Liar and said, "Hi. You don't seem like you came with them. Where are you from?"

Fran smiled at Rodion as he approached Liar before excusing himself to summon the pack. A bit later, Balthier and Vaarak approached, introducing themselves to Liar and giving her instructions. She nodded, glad that she was remaining behind. All that was left was to tell Rodion this decision and said, "Don't worry, Balthier. We'll be fine." Turning to Liar, she said, "Excuse me while I tell Rodion I'm staying here." She got up and walked over to Rodion. "Balthier told me to remain behind. He also forbade Vaarak from leaving the pack while he's, gone giving him the impression that he's going to protect the pups since some of the others are helping Jabbar." She didn't leave yet, in case he had news for the pack.
Back to top Go down
Moohn

Moohn

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 8:39 pm

Crow watched the brothers, still save for the smirk that played his charcoal lips when Vaarak was pushed back. Normally he wouldn't have taken on such a mean streak, but his darker tendencies were beginning to show as battle loomed. Well, the kid thought he was cool. That was nice. Good thing he wasn't sticking around or he'd probably end up turning the kid from Morgan and be a bad influence. Balthier made his statement and he responded quickly, already on his feet as Akiko was moving out. "Many thanks bru. Between you and Petra I'm sure we'll be more than well cared for." He began to trot away but stopped and looked to Morgan. "You coming, sparky?" Before he could answer Crow was off, gone the next moment like an apparition. The bird took off and flew low, just ahead of him. He kept his dedication in the back of his mind, who he was fighting for, as the rest of his mind blanked, sterile, cold, ready to kill.

Morgan felt bad when Balthier pushed him away, but this wasn't the time or the place for any of his questions. He looked to the older brother. "I'll tell them, Balthier. I'll make sure everyone knows where you'll be." They parted ways in the same moment, Balthier to his stores and Morgan to the others briefly. He stopped at Vaarak and nudged him with a consoling nose. "Hey, don't look so down. We're just busy is all. We just don't want you to get hurt." He moved on, not having the time to dwell with the young bru, though he really had wanted to. He approached Rodion, blinders on, unaware of the presence of the others.
"We're moving out. I just thought I should let you know. Balthier intends to help as well with his healing skills." He knew there was nothing that needed to be said about Balthiers particulars about fighting. Any wolf would fight if they had to. He received a nod from the alphen and moved out, sprinting the first couple hundred yards until he was trotting in line with Crow. Their expressions mirrored each other, grave, unmoving.

Rodion followed Morgan with his gaze, the space where the Jabbar wolves had once been now thinning out gradually. Once the news of two of his pack members had reached him, he knew it was time to gather the rest and see where their intentions held. He looked to Liar and Fran and excused himself from their presence, moving to a more central location. Tilting his maw back he let out a succinct howl to his pack, gathering them so they could quickly discuss, decide, and move. The call was urgent and clear. Time was of the essence.
Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

Number of posts : 300
Pawprints : 578
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 8:53 am

Gladiator watched Akiko seeing her eyes as they changed Only to be snapped back into reality. He cared not about timing. All his life his timing had always been off but if this was the right timing it wouldn't be him. He knew in some way he wouldn't make his journey home. He had a feeling he was the target only because he was the last elder. He watched her run into the shadows of the forest and he to stepped his pace up to a small trot. He wanted her to know he still loved her regardless of anything. Before his life was taken from him. Before he could not speak anymore. Even if the outcome was to become different he still wanted his love to know his heart was hers. Forever and Always.
Back to top Go down
http://www.victorialinepitbulls.webs.com
FoSsY

FoSsY

Number of posts : 1161
Pawprints : 2076

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 9:00 pm

Cinder
Cinder came to the mouth of the den and settled. It was somewhat unnerving for her to let Damean from her sight. In every way she felt that he was her son even if he was not born from her womb. She sighed as she watched him walk about with his pack and the strangers. So many wolves that she didn't know. It made her hair want to bristle and it made her want to grab Damean by the scruff and drag him back into the den. She sighed softly and looked to Link and tried to put on a brave face.

Navi

Navi's small silver form came slipping from the den. She shook out her pelt and nosed her mother softly as she slipped by and sat upon her haunches and looked for Damean. He was always out and about now and Navi pinned her ears thinking about it. He was always too busy for her now it seemed. Her black nosed twitched taking in the scents of all the others. New scents trickled in them and she licked her nose and huffed. It wasn't fair. Damean always got to go off and adventure with the other wolves. She didn't get to go anywhere but right outside the den. She huffed and flopped on the ground.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:53 pm

Blade looked up at Akiko's call as she sprinted into the forest, towards Jabbar. He smirked, and started to jog after her, taking long strides to expend less energy. He wanted them all to come out alive, but he knew in a war, it was unlikely one side will come out unscathed. Part of his attention was on Akiko and the land he traveled, while the rest ran over what-ifs over and over until he was sure he could react to most troubles.

Vaarak looked even more excited, if possible, but held it back from his tone of Morgan's words and Rodion's glance, "That's even cooler than painting, then." It looked like he was about to say more until a paw was placed on his snout before getting pushed back. Not wanting to argue, he slunk away, ears back in disappointment. He knew his brother didn't want him to listen to the conversation by his actions, and turned his focus to everyone else, wondering who he could talk to.

Balthier watched Braeden wander towards the pups, hoping there wouldn't be an incident and that Fran could handle it. Quickly, he turned towards his brother, who was clearly getting excited about one of the wolves. He'd normally let him be, but he'd figured his brother would have moved away by now, not engage even more. Silently, he stalked over and brought his paw down on his younger brother's snout before he could fire off another statement. Removing his paw and nudging his brother behind him with an apologetic look, he said, "I do hope you pardon my younger, hyper-active brother... although it looks like you're pack is moving. May you regain your lands and tear through your enemies, wolves of Jabbar." He glanced at Morgan, although Crow would, too, hear the words, "If you're going with them, please let them know I'll be by as a healer first, situated just outside the range of the battle. I'll only fight if needed, or to carry out the injured." He turned his attention to the wolves who were starting to leave, watching for a bit, before turning away. He'd have to go to his stores. If wolves of that midnight clan were there, those herbs would be needed.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Number of posts : 1199
Pawprints : 1938
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:58 pm

Akiko had paused in her step to listen to Gladiator, her eyes fixated on his. Was he so relentless? What could possible captivate him still about her? She was cold and emotionless. Broken since the death of Damean. Gladiator knew she did not want pups and though he had once shared the same thought surely he would be rethinking that now. All brutes wanted to pass on their bloodline, most femmes too. Even her sister had children. Frowning she stared at him for what seemed like hours and opening her mouth she looked away. "Gladiator..." But just at that moment he howled and she winced and snarled. "This is not the time Gladiator." She trotted back to her wolves and Rawbones spoke to her. Yes, she was ready. Nodding to him she let off a short howl only a few seconds long and strode off. Running into the forest keeping a steady pace. No need to run all the way there. They would need their energy.
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

Number of posts : 724
Pawprints : 1290
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 10:32 pm

,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 17 RawbonesBRN

Rawbones kneaded the ground with his claws, digging up the sod as he did so. He was getting very impatient. He itched to be home, back in the territory that held all of his precious memories and kept him somewhat sane. He glanced over his packmates, seeing the readiness in their taught muscles and eager expressions. Most of them had gathered now, including a couple from the Meadows who would aid them. The others came and went, tending to their own pack business. He spotted Gladiator close to Akiko, who spoke lowly so that nobody could hear him, until he let out his howl. Rawbones sighed. He knew the brute adored the ivory femme, but now was not the time to try and woo her nor dwell on such things at all. At last, Akiko rejoined her packmates. His cricked tail swayed and he trotted right over to her, coming to her side. "We all grow impatient.." he murmured, trying not to make it sound like he blamed her, "I think we should go. Are you ready?" He cocked his head to the side, wondering what she would do.
,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 17 Bloodeye-1

The creamy-pelted femme paced eagerly, twining in and out of the gathered wolves, watching their expressions. Some were good at hiding it, but she could see the eagerness in all of them. Her eyes followed a male as he briefly spoke with Akiko and then raced off in the direction of Jabbar, with the intention of scouting things out first. Her pace increased as she moved around, and when she saw the wolves begin to gather, she felt the peak of her excitement boil over, and she could no longer hang around. She raced over to Akiko. "I'm going ahead," she announced, swinging her tail, "I need to get warmed up. And I'll see who is still hanging around in Jabbar, and give one last warning to any who might want to change sides.."

She didn't wait for confirmation, for she was too full of energy to wait around. She glanced over to Eris, and kept an eye out for Zai. She hadn't seen him in these lands yet, but maybe he hadn't wanted to travel here. Even Eris looked uncomfortable being here, and she couldn't blame them. With her tail flicking high into the air, Bloodeye tore off and made her way towards Jabbar Junayd, unafraid of what faced her now. There were many wolves gathered and ready now, and they would be able to drive out anyone who was unwelcome in Jabbar. Soon her frame was out of sight, and she was well on her way to crossing the border...

--------------
Braeden glanced around nervously as more and more wolves gathered close by. It had been enough for her to see a few of the Jabbar wolves here, but now that more of them came, she felt herself getting ready to bolt. Her own packmates seemed relatively calm about the whole situation, but she couldn't help herself from feeling anxious. She was not used to being around canines in general, nevermind such a large group of them with not a single fight going on. As she looked around, she spotted a female come in carrying a very small wolf. Braeden tilted her head, ears flicking. When she set the little girl down, she seemed to wander around curiously, and met with another small wolf. They began talking to each other, their voices high and excited, so unusual to her ears. Feeling less threatened by them than the bigger wolves, she slunk over to them, curious but wary. She jumped any time that one of them let out a playful yip, or moved unexpectedly. She wondered why they seemed so small and clumsy, without any of the tension that the bigger wolves exhibited. She had never seen a pup before.

At last she was just a few feet from them. Her legs were bent, and she held her body close to the ground as her nose went forward instinctively; she tried to examine them, but was ready to bolt. She looked at them both, not realizing that she may seem very strange to them, or that their parents might be hovering nearby nervously. She also didn't realize that, being the young and playful pups that they were, they might just decide to jump all over her and invite her into their games, something that she would surely not understand.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bravequestk9.com
Moohn

Moohn

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 12:04 pm

Daija noted all the activity around her, Her mother speaking with others as they came and went. They seemed to take interest in her and her new friend, but she didn't mind. She really enjoyed all the new company. "Yep, she's my mom," she affirmed his question briefly. "I don't know her name though. Just mom." She smiled contentedly and continued to listen to him. "Damean," she tried the name out, "I like it! It's very..." She peered at him playfully, "You." She shuffled her paws a bit until he offered to teach her how to scout. "Really? You'll show me?" her tail began to beat furiously again. "Cool!" She hopped to her feet. "Where do we start?"

----------

Morgan waited among the other wolves patiently, still tensed as the moments passed by. He took note of Exodus and Aladar, resisting the urge to smile at their romance. He knew it was coming time to leave. Akiko was returning. His attentions were captured by Serenity, finding his prayers a curious but inspiring thing. He didn't speak aloud, but did much the same in his head, following the bru's example. He called out to Tom for a few moments before another presence joined them. He pressed his auds to his skull as Vaarak approached him happily. It wasn't that he didn't want the young man around, he just didn't want him to get him involved. "We're discussing things, Vaarak. These wolves," he motioned to those of Jabbar, "Go to war to take back their home and I'll be going with them." He sighed quietly as the bru's attention snapped to Crow, so inquisitive when he didn't know who would snap and who wouldn't. At least these weren't Muerta wolves. They seemed to be understanding enough, even in times like these.

Crow pulled his brow together, watching Serenity carefully. Normally he would have scoffed at such a thing as this bru did, but clearly it was important to him, and prepared him. The irreligious hessian found himself mentally drawn to the ritual, snapped out of it only after the howl had been finished. He stood about silently, awaiting Akiko's command, when a hyper young thing came up to them like everything was his business and immediately interrogated Morgan. His bird flew away with a startled squawk, perching in a nearby tree and harping its discontent at the newcomer. He rolled his eyes, and jumped when attention was called to him. His gaze went hard as he became cold, but maintained his typical eerie composure. He smirked slightly, pupils boring into Vaarak's.
"Paint them? No. I got lucky and came this way."

----------

Rodion moved about a bit and looked to Zelda, then back to the others, especially Vaarak, saving a special look of gentle warning for him to mind himself. "I'll part ways with you here. A couple of things to tend to and I'll call on my wolves to see who is to join us. Best of luck to you all." He dipped his crown and turned away, brushing pas Zelda with the full length of his form as he did so. He had to wonder how she was taking all of this. They would speak before he left.

He had noticed the new fae that stepped on his lands and had taken on a brief sense of alarm when the vague scent of Midnights floated his way. Akiko took a vague and unimportant interest in her, and he let his guard toward her, especially when the others welcomed her without fear. He softened immediately when he saw the pup she carried along with her. His large form strode smoothly and quietly over, looking all at once at Damean and Daija as well as the two femmes. He offered Fran a soft smile and a nod and turned to Liar. "I can see you've met Fran," He chuckled and looked down when he noticed that Daija had momentarily lost her focus and was gaping up at him. He must have cut more of an imposing figure than he originally thought. "My name is Rodion. I'm sorry it's not more abiding here right now. I'm sure you know about the difficulties around here lately. You seem weary. If you need a place to rest or feed you are most welcome."
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:49 pm

Fran smiled, saying, "I'm glad you found her, then. At least she seems to be well taken care of." She considered Liar's words and said while glancing at Rodion and turning back to her, "I've seen a sea while I was travelling. It was a nice change, although I'm not sure I could deal with the saltiness of the water on my pelt. Perhaps it's because I'm more used to living in forests with tall trees. Rodion has been kind to the wolves of Jabbar. I think he intends to uphold the alliance and help them. You should be able to catch him if he asks us if we want to aid them, or right now. He's just over there," she nodded her head in the direction of Crow, Morgan, and Rodion. "Are you in need of any herbs? It looks like an older wound, but Balthier has quite a collection scattered about the lands if you need anything."

There were many wolves now, the Jabbar wolves looking as if they were itching for a fight, which he didn't doubt. He would be, too, if he could get his paws on his so-called father. Balthier glanced at Braeden, wondering how she was faring. They weren't that close to any of the others, but he was still concerned, and this wasn't a good time to help her adjust to pack life. Part of his attention turned to his younger brother, who was looking around, curious. He held back a sigh, and watched, making sure he was going to be fine. From the impression he got of Petra and Blade, he guessed the others would be able to deal with Vaarak calmly enough, but couldn't be certain this is the case.

Vaarak was walking around, careful not to get too close to the Jabbar wolves who talked amongst themselves. Then, he spotted Morgan with Rodion and another odd wolf with markings. Curious, he quickly walked over, ignoring his brother's glances and said said, "Hi Morgan!" he said excitedly, not knowing they had been in the middle of talking of battle. "What are you guys doing?" His attention now turned to Crow. "Did you paint those lines? I've seen this one pack once where all the wolves had some weird markings. Nothing like yours, though." The younger wolf didn't seem the least bit scared, not did he seem to consider he might be interrupting anything.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 2:20 am

It was all getting geared up to go, they all were. His orbs were full of reason and wait but there was something he had to do before he left. His hind legs pushed off the ground and the white brute stood before all the wolves next to him, the wolves of Jabbar and Midnight Meadows. They were brave to go this far and yet, he didn't feel brave enough alone. His body turned and he walked away from them all seating himself farther away from the group as he could without looking like he was leaving. The massive white cranium bent down-ward as he began to whisper softly to someone, talking to a friend as if that were possible without anyone around. His lyrics fell from his maw in a fluid sound, hitting the ground and bouncing out vanishing for no one else but his intended wolf's ears to hear. He was praying. His mother had taught him this a long time ago, to talk to a friend, one that's not there, and talk like it were anything normal, and yet, ask for as much guidence from this friend that there was possible to ask from someone not there.

His words were whispers of thanks and they were filled with despiration. He needed the help of some higher power out there to guide him back home. He knew his mother wouldn't make it very much longer, and regretted having let her take Damean's children home to Muerta if she were killed by a dark there that was on their paws, her innocent carefree loving blood would stain their lands, and if she were to die of natural causes, well that was just a higher shame on his part for he had said goodbye but it hadn't felt like enough. Auds pulled back against his skull while he breathed in deeply trying not to let tears fall for his mother she had asked him not to cry in memory of her with sadness but cry with happiness for what they had done together for so long. "I love you momma" he whispered, knowing she couldn't hear him but knew that 'momma' had been his only way to get what he wanted with her, it was her soft point and he knew it.

Next his voice reached out to Damean. He asked the unknown uncle to watch over his family, to help provide any means possible for them to get their home back. He didn't know these wolves, and he couldn't love them, but they had asked for his help thanks to a physically known wolf only known by the name of Legend and his acts around fire and ice.

Serenity looked up, letting his voice turn into the softest howl he could manage and ended his words there as he sang softly to the sky. Golden orbs looked down at his massive white paws, knowing they would lead him to his father in moments time and knowing that these pays would inflict some damage soon to that very man for a many uncountable reasons. He only hoped that when the time came, he would find her... that solid little girl he knew so long ago whome he had told to come here when she was ready, he hoped she'd show, for he loved her like nothing else possible, and he knew it couldn't happen cause she was dead, but he still wanted her to show. This was the things no one knew about him, his past...

The broad wolf stood and walked back over to the group, nodding to Blade as he came and sat down, letting his eyes fall on Akiko and nodding to her too letting her know she had his full attention, letting her know he was all but ready to go slay anyone assigned to him...
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 7:15 pm

Liar pursed her lips slightly watching the pups talk to eachother and smile. Daija smiled, she loved seeing her smile, she had missed so much. When the echo of steps came towards them she turned and smiled as a fem introduced herself and spoke a sorry for Akiko. "Oh, it's okay, she must have alot on her mind. I wish them the best of luck though. I know how bad it is to want something back and have to fight heaven and hell to get it" she looked over to the side where Daija still talked to Damean Jr.

"I'm Liar, and that's my daughter Daija, thank you for your kind words. I have just gotten her back from some wolves who had taken her awhile ago from our home in the Black Pearl when she was a pup, it feels amazing to have her back with me." She turned her attention back to Fran. "Your home is lovely, I'm so used to the sea salt in my face all the time that this... this is an amazingly different feeling to have dirt and not sand under my feet" she gave the female a smile and continued. "I was hoping to ask permission from your king if we may rest here a night, get some food and water before the last little bit of our journey home. I wouldn't need to stop if I still wasn't slightly injured from the previous invasion of our homelands" she sighed and shook her head looking down, part out of shame, part out of a sense of failure.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 9:23 pm

Blade watched wolves come and go, but his attention was to Akiko, waiting for her signal. She spoke to a wolf who came in with a pup, and seemed to dismiss her in a hurry. As she approached them, he stood, wondering if the time had finally arrived.

Fran noted Exodus talking to one of the wolves who accompanied the Jabbar pack. Cinder and Link were together watching their pup, and probably Jabbar's pup soon. Balthier seemed to be curious, Zelda and Rodion had been talking with the small, white Jabbar wolf who seemed to be leading them. A new wolf came in to talk to her, bearing a pup, but was soon walked away from. There were many wolves, so the den was well protected until their guest pack left to fight, so she walked over to Liar, smiling at the sight of the two pups talking. "I think you caught her at a bad time, maybe after they finish with their fight," she commented when she was within earshot. "You look like you traveled far. My name is Fran. You have a beautiful daughter, there."
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 10:23 am

Aladar was speaking to Exodus off to the side. She needed to stay here, though she pledged her loyalty she needed to remain here. "It's okay. I do love you, and I will be back, trust me" he smiled to her and licked her cheek softly as she pressed into him. That was when Akiko came back from putting Damean down and he looked to see the pup talking with another. "Akiko. I can scout ahead now. I have the great ability to divert attention. If I come in from the south, who knows. Evander might get a kick out of his own brother 'changing to the dark side." he smirked winking at her. "If I make a scene, evaluate before you move in, it would be a good tactic. And don't worry... I love her too much to change sides on you" he smiled knowing the thought would run through her head. His body took off though before she even had a chance to respond. This would have to get things going, this would have to move everything along to the packs. His last look was to Exodus and he mouthed an I love you before he vanished into the trees. Evander would believe him, that's how lame he was. He would have never made a good king, and therefor he would have never been able to understand what a traitor looked like, and to him. Aladar would be that traitor... He loved Exodus more then anything, and as he raced to Jabbar his heart pounded with every breath he took, and each one, was knowing he'd make it back to her. He'd stop along the way and cover himself in other soils before making it deeper into Jabbar... but it was much needed for he reaked of Midnight too strongly probably for their liking either...
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:15 pm

Liar had wanted to say good luck, she had wanted to say they were stopping for food and shelter and to wish them luck by chance that they had shown up when they were about to leave but Akiko had left. Always on edge, always in need to get what was hers... that's the talk of the lands but that was her, and Liar didn't care. She turned towards Daija and smiled watching as her daughter spoke to the familiar looking pup but she couldn't place where she had seen his features before. "Well. We shall wait till Rodion comes over, he must grant me permission to hunt here in his lands to feed us before our last of the journey home" she smiled to herself for though she spoke aloud it was mainly to confirm why she was already here.
Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 2:04 pm

Gladiator watched then followed Akiko as he always did. He then stopped to look back he spoke his words to Akiko " You know Jabbar will always be my home as well as you will always be my only.... Some things are just to complicated to talk about, but I want you to know me leaving..." The ivory brute picked his head up showing very little emotion but his tone held it all. He spoke to her in the sweet way he had always the tone that was only for her to here. "Me leaving was a necessity... I wanted to stay with you but they told me... Convinced me.... That you where better off without me." He looked back making sure no one was close. He made it so no other would see there conversation taking place. He to was a very cold wolf and he didn't want others to see him so weakened by her. "I waited years for you to notice me Akiko. I'll do it all over again if I must" The ivory male licked his kissers and stopped he tilted his head letting a howl out of battle and his own pain. He missed his love. He missed her ways, but time concurs all and this he knew.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Number of posts : 1199
Pawprints : 1938
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:29 pm

Akiko looked down at little Damean and the corner of her mouth pulled up in a smile. She never wanted pups of her own but she was often fond a select few pups. Damean Junior was beginning to become of those. She made a small barking noise and Link came out of the den and she eyed the brute solemly and he bent down and gently picked Damean Jr. only to set him back down behind his leg as someone approached. Akiko started walking away when she noticed a foreign wolf approaching her with a pup in her mouth. She addressed her by her name and at first she frowned but she recognized this fem. "You are Liar...stolen from us by Jack Sparrow." What the hell was she doing here? The pup she had ran over to talk to Damean and she glanced to Gladiator who had followed her over. What was this about? This was the last thing she needed right now.

Looking at Liar with her icy eyes still frowning the she wolf was making small talk with them. "I will fare better when my enemy's blood stains my coat...now if you would excuse me." She started past Liar to go to her wolves not caring for the idle conversation. Everyone was ready to go and so they would...
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 5:05 pm

Liar looked down at Daija. So she wanted to walk to spare her mom, but at the same time Liar couldn't and didn't want to let her out of her sight let alone not feel her next to her constantly. Her eyes flashed to Gladiator when he let out a growl and she instantly became defensive only to hold back her own return battle growl and smile at him when he wagged his tail. "How fare the both of you?" she asked softly, looking at them with a soft expression, light and dark wolves don't mix right... only what was a light and dark wolf today...

Damean watched as a mother and another pup came into the picture. He left the entrance of the den and came up to her wagging his tail playfully. "I only can scout though, nothing more yet, not till they teach me" he signaled to all the wolves gathered around in a big group waiting to leave to get back their home. "That's my family, cause I guess the wolves that are there took my family away for good, so they have to get our home back, and I have to stay here" He said it slightly downhearted and gave a slight sigh for a second before smiling up at her. "I like your name!" he said with enthusiasm. "Mines Damean, like my...father" again it was with slight confusion he said the word for his 'father' was someone like Rawbones to him. "That's your mom huh?" he asked looking at the small female that was near them.
"Do you wanna learn how to scout, we'll stay right here. I'll teach you!" his voice grew excited as he waited for her answer, his little black tail wagged as he looked her over. She was so much lighter then him, obviously he was younger but it was just weird to see another pup...
Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 1:07 pm

Gladiator was a bit startled as Lair ran in. He couldn't catch the growl that escaped him so when he looked at her he gave her a few tail wags for an apology. He stood behind Akiko and noticed as the small whelp from before walked her way to Damean. Gladiator watched as the two conversed. He sat himself down keeping a ear out for the conversation between Liar and Akiko. He wished things would speed up. He wanted to return to his own cave and sleep. He was only accepted back into the lands a few days before he saw Harmi creep into the land. His luxury time wasn't very long.
Back to top Go down
Moohn

Moohn

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 2:11 am

Daija looked around, glad to actually be able to take in the scenery this time around. This had been the first pleasant ride of her life. None of that ridiculous bumping and swinging like before. Those Midnights, even Cira, had a thing or two to learn about carrying a kid. Cira... She was sad she never actually got to say goodbye. She reassured herself with the thought that she would see her again. Some of them had been so nice. But she had heard things about a war here and there and it was beginning to bother her. What was a war? It sounded violent. Bad. She shook the thoughts away, unable to dwell on unhappy things without finding herself in a funk. Her eyes took in the sights and smells again. No, this wasn't home, but it sure was beautiful.

Mother finally stopped. She was placed gently on her rump, and was met by an imposing figure. Smaller than her mother, but beautiful. She seemed really serious. But something struck her about this fae that she liked, and her tail wagged back and forth a few times. She looked between the two grown-ups, and waited until her mother had said Akiko's name before speaking herself. She had noticed how tired Liar was. "Mom? Mom, I can walk the rest of the way. When we go. I won't get tired, I promise." She offered a confident smile upward before her short attentions flicked elsewhere. Her newly, barely honed sense of smell caught someone else immediately behind her.

The young girl turned to see another pup. She hadn't ever seen another pup like her before. He was a little younger. Not by much at all. But he seemed so much... cooler than she was. She had caught the last of his words and wagged her tail furiously. Peering between the two adults, she deemed it safe to move the short distance from them to him and did so with a curious walk over, eyes peering in wonder at him for a second. "You can scout? That's so neat!" After she said this, she noticed his eyes. They were so blue! Bluer than hers at least. Something about the way everyone treated him made her think that he was some kind of important pup. She sat back down before him and smiled earnestly. "I'm Daija. Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:
Page 17 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 35  Next