Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:

Go down 
+16
Lunar_Rand
(.kippy.)
WolfsRain89
Ruffian
White wolf
Hendaron
__silvers__
_Sensable_
jordymerrill
Shadowed
FoSsY
EDITOR
Moohn
Starrlight
akkanatrum
Silent
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
akkanatrum
Junior Admin

Number of posts : 1050
Registration date : 2009-01-12

,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 11:29 am

Shifting her bundle of herbs, she spoke, a little muffled, "Towards the water, not as far a walk as towards Quest. Lean on me for support if you're unsteady." Looking at the state of his legs, now that Ember was standing, Fran could see how he held his injured body, and could see some of the causes for pain in the way some of the muscles moved. These, she only knew because she'd seen similar causes on others. "The bruising is what's causing some of the pain. As you slowly start to walk more, they'll hurt less as your legs will become used to supporting you again. We'll walk at a slower pace, then you can wash up. After the herbs are applied, the pain will be numbed somewhat."

She walked at a slow pace, making sure Ember was close enough that she could catch him should he fall, or that he could use her as a support she he wish to. The distance isn't far, but it would take longer at their pace, a time that Fran estimated Ember should be able to walk without any setbacks in his healing. She said as they walked, "Take this opportunity to look around you. Get to know the lands more and see they beauty of it. It's not as noticeable when one's travelling at a fast pace."
Back to top Go down
White wolf

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2011-11-18

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:54 am

Ember wobbled to his feet. His legs began to sting with pain so he laid back down for a moment. With a painful hiss, Ember got back on his feet and limped towards Fran. " How far is the walk? I don't know how far I can go without falling." Said Ember with his head turned towards Fran.
Back to top Go down
WolfsRain89

Number of posts : 21
Pawprints : 36
Registration date : 2012-01-10

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 9:14 pm

Vulcan and Venus walked into the territory, raising their heads in harmony. Their musical voices combined to carry their message farther. "We would like to join this pack." Brother and sister sat down together to wait.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

Pawprints : 1889

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 6:00 pm

Fran was glad he much calmer and was the type to either take her words at face value, or did see her words as true. She wouldn't have to use flowers or poppy seeds to do it for her. She responded, "Just after Quest brought you here, Zelda called for a pack meeting- for members and new arrivals. Since you were in an unconscious state, I asked Quest to go to the gathering, because Zelda would have questions my whereabouts, and so that Quest could also represent you and herself. You don't smell her scent here, because I carried you the rest of the way here so she could make it to the meeting and be done quicker. She and the pups will be guided here when the meeting is finished. It's quite a walk between there and here, and I still have to monitor you to make sure you don't have a mild concussion. Get up and come with me. I'll monitor you along the way, and let me know if you feel dizzy at any time." She took a few steps back, out of the den, picking up some herbs as she did so, giving Ember room to stand and exit.
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

Pawprints : 442

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 2:19 pm

" I think would like to take a dip. " Said Ember lifting his head. " Where did you say Quest was again? I would to see her as soon as she can come. I would like to thank her for taking me here, this is probably the nicest pack I could come to. " Said Ember turning to Fran.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 10:12 am

Fran's eyes narrowed slightly at his last sentence, and she responded, "In your past you may have gotten into some tangles, but Quest has pups, I'm sure you've noticed. I assume you're the father by their scent, and as such, you need to conduct yourself as one. I think you need to hear this from another wolf, instead of telling it to yourself: What will happen to those pups and Quest if you die? Will you throw your life away just as easily as when you didn't have anything to tie you to? If you die, you very well might end up dragging them with you. Don't let petty thoughts of what you did in the past affect what you do now. Especially when it comes to other living beings. It's rare to find elk with a timid personality."

Grinning lightly, she said, "I think you'll get off easier than most. We don't have an elder here, and they'd probably be much more strict on you. But I do need to tend to those wounds now, but first you need to clean off. Unlike some of my other recent patients, you're more readily able to move around, although you might be a bit sore moving around. Do you want to get washed off here, or are you up for a short swim? Well, you shouldn't swim, but a brief dip to clean off. I can prepare the poultice while you do that. I'm not sure if there's much I can do about your sight. It won't get worse than this, but I doubt you'll fully recover sight in that eye even if I used herbs. Balthier might know something, though, but he's still out on his task..."
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 7:55 am

Safira gently let go of Vaarak's tail. She had no clue where they were but she wagged her tail at the presence of the other wolves. She loved this pack!

Ember had just noticed it was a bit hard to see in one eye. He began to speak. " Yes. I Can't see to well in one eye. Yes I know I was stupid to attack a elk by myself. I had scared a bull elk before... by myself! I thought I could do it again. I'm sorry if I am becoming a burden... I have been beaten up many times before... but never this badly. Thank you very much. "
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 8:11 pm

Vaarak made his way towards Zelda, slowed down a bit as he made sure Safira was ok. He didn't mind, because he was helping someone, and Balthier always told him that's what healers do.

When they made it to where the pack and newcomers started to gather, he said, "We're here, Safira, you can let go for a while," He'd wait until she loosened her hold before he wagged his tail and walked up to Zelda, saying, "Zelda! There's lots of new wolves. One isn't here right now, because she's in a den nearby Fran's and has pups!" He looked around, wondering where Fran was, as she had returned to the dens after they left.

Fran knew this was going to happen. She placed the herbs on the ground and said calmly, but in a no-nonsense tone, "Calm down. You and Quest are in Midnight Meadows, home of wolves pure of heart. I am Fran, a healer, and this is my den. Now, relax, because you are heavily injured and shouldn't get excited. The pups are safe, although they should be in a den. Zelda has called a pack meeting, which I asked Quest to go to. She cannot do anything for your injuries, she needs to represent you and herself as new arrivals, and it's safer for her, because I cannot protect two mothers with pups while the rest of the pack is at the meeting. They're safer with the pack. They will find a den to settle in once the meeting is over, and if I'm finished healing you, you may relocate to that den, too."

Waiting until he calmed down, she continued, eyes hard, "You need to listen to my orders regarding your health and healing. First, judging by your wounds, attacking an elk alone is foolish and suicidal. I might not be able to heal you if you do this again, because you'll probably be dead. Surviving this was luck, and be sure to thank Quest after this, carrying you and her pups, and that she happened upon a pure pack with healers. Most wolves wouldn't bother."

Eyes softening, she said, "You have some breaks in your skin due to hooves stomping down. I'm making a poultice so it'll heal without infection. You also sprained your leg, so you should try to keep off it to heal. You also have a small cut where down past where your eye is- it looks like it'll scar. Can you still see clearly? And do you have any questions?" She didn't like being stern, but sometimes she had to for the sake of the wolf getting the lecture.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 5:05 pm

Storm hop steps and sits down in sight of Zelda. Her ears perk up towards the fem as she waits for her to speak. Her tail taps gently on the ground as she holds her bum paw off the ground.

Quest follows her nose until she can see Zelda and Storm. Black ears tilt towards Zelda incase she had missed anything. She turns her gaze to the pups she had sat down at her paws and watches as they squeak and look around. A frown settles on her features. Their out of the den earlier then they should be, but it was neccasary.
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 11:50 am

Ember's eyes began to open. He looked up at Fran and a look of shock crossed his face. He had never seen this wolf before and he began to pant heavy with fear. " Who are you? And where is Quest! " Said Ember with fear in his voice. He was scared. Not because of Fran but he was worried about Quest. Where was she? And where were the pups? He was so stupid to attack that elk, what if he didn't live! Quest would be very sad.
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 11:47 am

Safira took a hold of Vaarak's tail then waited for him to move. She wasn't so sure what was going on. All she could see was black, night black. Of course she never saw a night sky but still.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 9:20 pm

Fran carried Ember back after Quest departed. She saw the others start to leave, so she entered her den, setting Ember down with trained gentleness. She accessed his condition more carefully while poking around her stores for herbs that could help. Terra was still here, so she'd have to keep alert. She blinked away as much tiredness as she could and thought. There really wasn't too much she could do, other than keep him comfortable and wait for him to wake up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 9:02 pm

Terra nods and dissapears back into the den without another sound.

Storm nods and hop-steps after him. As she goes, she notices her stomach is much smaller then before. A phantom preganancy? It was a phantom preganancy!!! She wants to bounce around and howl in happiness, but she doesnt. Instead the tip of her tail bounces slightly in the air.

Quest leans forward and nuzzles Ember. "Get better, please." She whispers in his ear before leaning back and setting off towards the howl. She pauses mid-step. "Thank you for everything Fran." Then she starts forward again.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 8:39 pm

Vaarak turned to Terra first, and was confused, smelling more scents. Then his eyes widened a bit, just realizing she had pups. Now it made sense. He said to Terra, "Stay here. The pups can't leave, and you need to watch them. No one should come here while we're gone. If they do and don't smell of this pack, or aren't Storm or Safira here, then howl for us."

He said to Storm, "Only if you can walk without that paw touching the ground or aggravating your shoulder. That needs to rest, too. If you stay here, get some rest in Fran's den, or you can keep Terra company. Zelda will understand once I explain it to everyone." He smiled at Storm and Terra, then said, "Come on, Safira, I'll guide you there." He waited for the fem to take hold of his tail again before he started to walk towards Zelda.

Fran replied, "If Balthier was here, I'd be more confident to say yes. For now, I can say with high probability. It doesn't look that bad." She heard a howl and said, "Ah... that's Zelda. Is it possible for you to take your pups and head over there? The other wolves in the pack should be heading that way, so you'll pick up their trail, too. Let Zelda know I'm busy with your companion. When the meeting is done, ask one of the wolves to bring you and help carry your pups towards my den area, where I'll be tending to Ember. We've had another wolf give birth recently, so you can find a den near hers later." She nodded her head in a direction and said, "The pack meeting is over there. It'll take a few minutes for you to get there. As I said, follow the scents of the others moving that way. I'm sure you want to keep your pups with you, but I can take two of them if you can't focus on all of them. Otherwise, I'll see you at my den, hopefully with Ember awake."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 7:56 pm

Storm looks at Varaak, unsure wether she is to stay or go to the howl. She gathers three legs under her and stands up, making sure to keep her bum paw far from the ground. Her maw opens as she begins to speak. "Do I stay here or go to howl?"

Terra blinks and looks towards the howl, she also unsure whether to stay or go, and if she does go what to do with her pups. She stands, careful not to justle the pups, and sticks her head out of the front of the den, looking around. Her orbs fix on Varaak and the new wolf.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Number of posts : 1199
Pawprints : 1938
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 7:10 pm

Zelda appeared after her sleep, feeling finally a bit rested and ready to sort the pack out. Rodion was at the moment indisposed but left her with orders to handle the pack for the time being. Shaking off her pelt she was completely oblivious to the things that had occurred in her slumbering. Making her way to Silent Fields she gauged this as a good gathering place for everyone. Raising up her voice the betess let loose a long and commanding howl for everyone to report. It was time the voices of the pack needed to be heard and everyone needed to know their positions. There had been other howls and this was also a chance to have those wolves come to her and offer her their reasons why they had come to Midnight. Contentedly she relaxed on her haunches waiting for them to gather.

Link's auds perked up the instant his sister's call rang out. She had vanished some time earlier and Link had almost forgotten about her with everything that had happened. Nudging Cinder he let out a coarse whine, they too would need to go to the gathering place, they would need to tell the whole pack what had happened and hopefully then they could mobilize a search party.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 9:09 pm

Quest shifts so that Ember isnt jostled as he switches backs. "I'm Quest. I dont know what he thought he was doing. I could have sworn he had more common sense than this. Do you think he'll be ok?" She leans down and picks up two pups, setting them once more on her back. She grabs the napes of the other two and looks at Fran, waiting for directions and an answer.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 7:59 pm

((You aren't required to post whenever a new post comes up. Stuff happens in real life, and it doesn't take too long to catch up if there are posts while you're gone. We'd rather you spend an extra day to find your muse and come up with a post you're happy with than one you're not happy with. All of us get writer's block from time to time. XD

And for the future- when jumping from thread to another, if there is a wolf injured, integrate that into your post and what happened so I don't have to go searching for wherever the wolves came from. Not everyone reads every single new post if it doesn't relate to their wolves.))

Fran held back a sigh. This would take a while, and it'd be even longer before she could rest. She walked around them, quickly sweeping her eyes over Ember's form. She said, "Hooves marks. Too large and strong to be a deer, so it was probably an elk." Pausing in mid-step, she said, "When he wakes up and if you care for him, teach him to never attack elk alone. I will find it difficult to heal him again if this occurs another time. I can heal his external injuries, but I can't say anything about his mental health until he wakes up." This was troublesome for healers. How could this wolf not know never to mess with an elk, especially alone? If she lacked tact and wasn't pure of heart, she'd go as far as to call both of them stupid- him for going after elk, and her for caring. She will, though, reinforce some common sense into both of them so as to not repeat the same mistake.

"Transfer Ember to my back and then pick up your pups. I'm Fran. Who might you be?" They definitely weren't dark wolves. It wasn't their type to care for another as well and bring their pups with them, nor would they probably be able to put so much emotion into it. She positioned herself next to Quest so she could easily move him onto her back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 6:21 pm

Quest sighs when she sees the wolf. "This is Ember. He went for a hunt, and I found him like this. I dont know what happened." Her eyes bore into the fem.

Storm lifts her head and looks at Varaak and Safira. "Hello Safira. Im Storm, pleasure to meet ya." Her head tilts at curiously towards Varaak when he tells Safira where the den is.

(Sorry its sooooo short. I am sick- or at least feel sick-, and I have utter writers block. Plus, I have semester exams.)
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 3:27 am

"Oh, Fran's one of our pack's healers. She's currently busy taking care of some injured wolves, so think they're a bit lonely right now. Here, I'll take you to Fran's den so you can talk to Storm," Vaarak said. He guided her the short distance to the healer's den and said, "We're here."

Poking his head towards the entrance, he said, "Storm, I found some company for you. Her name's Safira." He looked between the den entrance and Safira and asked her, "The den entrance is just about six steps in front of you." He paused, hearing a howl go up into the air, and it sounded urgent. He was about to respond when a flash of a reddish brown stopped in front of them.

Fran was almost to the dens when an urgent howl was sent into the air. She almost cursed, and dropped the deer, running back to the dens, where Vaarak was and stopped in front of him. "Vaarak, there's a deer not too far away from here. Bring it here and distribute the meat to the wolves. Then see if you can find your brother's stock of herbs. That howl sounded urgent, and I want to be ready for any scenario. Leave the herbs in front of my den. If it's serious, I need to have this wide area to work. The water is in Terra's den. Grab that, too."

She would have greeted Vaarak's current companion, but there was no time. She quickly ran off again, wondering why every single wolf this day had to be injured. Balthier wasn't here to help, and he was the lead healer. Fran came to an abrupt halt and looked at the wolf... with pups and another wolf. What was with this influx of wolves and puppies? There had never been so many in this pack as far as she could remember. She silently looked at Quest. If this really was urgent, asking questions would waste time, and the fem would speak up the moment Fran was spotted. The other wolf with her looked injured. Still weary, she didn't react immediately, knowing the fem would speak any second now...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 8:31 pm

(I know I have a bunch of wolfs here, but this is the most active pack)

Quest crashes through the brush and skids to a stop at the edge of the territory. Her head flys back as she howls for help. She turns her head as she waits and stares at Ember, watching for a change in condition. She bends her head and grabs the nape of the pups she set down to howl. She turns her head nervously from side to side.
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 2:24 pm

Safira then said " who is Fran? " She never heard Vaarak talk about Fran before. She also said " yes. I would like some company to talk to. Thank you very much Vaarak! "
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 1:36 am

He was careful to make sure to lead Safira on places she'd easily keep her footing. By the time they back, Fran wasn't around. Looking around, Vaarak said, "I think Fran left to get some food for everyone. Do you want some company to talk to? If she's awake, I'm sure she'd like some company. She's temporarily in Fran's den, because she's recovering. Since Fran's not here, I need to keep an eye out on this area." He glanced back to Safira, wondering what she wanted to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 12:13 pm

Terra stares dreamily at the pups and watches them as they wiggle and whine. She lays her head on the ground and watches them through half lidded eyes. A grin forms on her face as Aleu tries to howl. A yawn echoes from her mouth and she falls asleep.
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:26 pm

Safira grabbed onto Vaarak's tail and took a step forward. She didn't have to worry about tripping and falling now that she had a guide! Her tail began to wag at the thought of the pack, once again she thought " if Vaarak is this nice the whole pack should at least have a spark of kindness in them!"
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 11:32 am

She was following the trail of a herd of deer. Even if Vaarak was hunting with her, there was no way for them to take down anything larger- not that they needed to. She wasn't aware if the rest of the pack wanted a meal, but since Cinder and Link were probably in their den, they could do with some food, especially if they wanted to go out into the lone lands when the storm died down.

She traveled further before the scent got strong enough to warn her to start to creep along carefully. Fran watched from behind a tree, scanning the herd. Her eyes came to rest on a particular deer. Most hunters would pass this buck by, declaring it an adult and healthy. There was no limp, no gash, no wounds. She noticed a misalignment in the hips- not enough to show during a casual walk. This buck would be significantly hindered if it were to be running. The best of hunters would notice this, as well as a healer that was trained enough. She pinned her ears to her head as she stalked forward.

Watching, she determined that the buck wouldn't be able to run as fast as she could, and it'd be difficult for it to zig zag with the misalignment. An easy target for what normally would have been a more difficult capture for one wolf. She crept up closer to the herd, and when she knew she would be noticed, she surged upward, running. The deer scattered, and she made sure to cut her prey from the rest. She darted across, gaining on the buck, which was struggling from having to run so suddenly, hips protesting. She smirk as she lunged upward, jaws clamping down on it's back, legs digging into the hip area, causing the buck to fall over with the sudden weight. She readjusted her grip, so her jaws were firmly clamped around the buck's neck while she tossed her head around to quicken it's death, the rest of her weighting pinning it down so it couldn't kick her.

Soon enough, the buck's life was seeped out, and it was still, unmoving under her. Standing up, she looked down at the body and grabbed it by its hind legs and started to drag it back...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 6:08 pm

Terra looked at the water pan and shifted just so, so she wouldnt disturb the, now sleeping, pups. She leaned her head forward and lapped up some water, getting rid of the taste of the horrid stick she had bitten through earlier. She felt some of the pups shift so as to be pressed against her stomach once more. Her eyes wander to the pups, watching as they moved and made sounds, even in their sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:
Page 10 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 35  Next