Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:

Go down 
+16
Lunar_Rand
(.kippy.)
WolfsRain89
Ruffian
White wolf
Hendaron
__silvers__
_Sensable_
jordymerrill
Shadowed
FoSsY
EDITOR
Moohn
Starrlight
akkanatrum
Silent
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Moohn

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2009-01-14

,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 1:18 am

,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 22 Crow10

Crow stood there, feeling awkward moments of dispassion passing him by. He watched Exodus mourn, keeping his distance, and peeked about at the others not so far away. He nudged her, knowing he needed to get back to his packmates and left with a sigh of exasperation. This land was under torment of the worst kind, its atmospheres punished by greed and guilt, sorrow and loss. In realizing this it was the purest he had felt in the longest time. Before he had cut his own losses and turned to this new path. Seemed Midnight did things to you. He didn't hold anything against the pures; it just wasn't... his style. He didn't mind it though, this sudden feeling of peace beneath his unrest, but he knew it wouldn't last. He found himself near to Rawbones when he stopped walking and brought his mind into the present. He nodded to him, not in the mood to speak at present, and looked around to observe all he had missed. There they all were, protecting little Damean and one another, and in their minds all swearing their allegiances as though it mattered, as though some secret spirit could hear them. He found himself a nonbeliever, mind held captive by realism and knowledge rather than religion. Fenris this, Fenris that. It was all fine and dandy, but after all he had seen and been through, and after seeing everything they had all been through, what kind of god was there now? This was no longer some divine test of will. This was a lack of divinity altogether.

Landen approached. His form became slightly less relaxed, assuming this hessian as a sort of superior. He hadn't seen the body's disposal, but he had a feeling the bru knew exactly what had to be done and rid them of Legend. It was a pite he himself had walked away too soon. He would have loved to witness Link's crushing blow, his final revenge. His mind snapped to when Landen began to address him on his nephew. The description would be most helpful in finding him. If only he knew where to start. If they were both like Damean it would prove to be - ironically, considering his last string of thoughts - a blessing. He listened to the rest of the words, letting a reminiscent smile cross his marked features. "Damean was wise in his decisions and his rule. A true king. He understands that a dark state of mind doesn't mean we have to be bloodthirsty, torture-minded fools. Evander was wrong about him. And it's a shame he couldn't see it." He raised a brow to Landen, perking his ears. So the plan was up to him, was it? The smile disappeared, expression grave as he spoke resolutely of his cause. "Your brother must be overthrown. And if we can get Serenity to join our cause, then it may just pose enough of a problem to Evander that we can actually make it happen. We find him and tell him the whole story. Then we plan from there, if he accepts. I don't see it being too hard. The pack has shrunk dramatically since we fled." He looked around him at the otherwolves, gaining more of a coherent idea. "And should our numbers be too small, our allies are right here. They may be able to help us take it back if they're willing to honor our treaty." He ended it there. Going on would make him seem far too rash. He would let Landen think about it and throw in his input. Then they could be on their way.
Back to top Go down
http://asediado.tumblr.com
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 3:57 pm

Landen stayed while Legend was killed. "he goes down in the river. Not around here..." He sighed and picked up the back of Legend and began to drag. He wasn't very heavy must have not cared for his health to much. It hadn't taken as long as he thought and soon he was pushing the body into fast moving currents. The
black brute stood there for a moment watching the body float away and get sucked farther down out of the lands. "your soul will never rest just like the waters young fool. I'm sorry brother" he looked sky wards and sighed. He knew damean could hear him. It was now he would need to make a choice. His body turned and he went back to the group of wolves from Jabbar. "you wish to seek his son well then look for his mother she travels everywhere with him. I hadn't known his name till now. So strange. I have seen the brute once when he was a pup. He's of white pelt not like his father but his mother. His mother is like Damean so I'm guessing that he will be too. I don't know what happened so badly in Jabbat. Evander would talk about weakness in his sleep about Damean but now I see my brothers thoughts. Why create so much war when you could have help like this in other places when in dire not because of your allignment but of trust. Whatever you plan I'm with you." Landen smiled at Crow and waited for a responce
Back to top Go down
https://fniwp.rpg-board.net
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Number of posts : 1199
Pawprints : 1938
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 5:44 pm

Zelda stood outside the den and looked where her brother disappeared. She wasn't really worried about him getting hurt, not really anyways. She knew he could take care of himself. She glanced down to Cinder's den where Rodion had entered upon his promise to Link and she felt indecision. She stood there for what felt like ages. Every muscle was taut with tension. What was going on? Then the brute that had first gone after Legend came back...followed by Petra. She looked curiously at the small female but made no comment. Then Exodus came, haggard and dejected looking. She nodded and Zelda knew it was over. Legend was dead...by Link? Who? Her brother did not return with the group and she began to get a little nervous but knew things would not be so calm now if Link had been injured. Leaning forward she spoke quietly into the den knowing they would hear her. "Legend is dead Cinder. He can't hurt you ever again...be happy for this day." She certainly was. Maybe then her family could get some rest. Zelda felt bad for Exodus but knew her comfort would not be welcome. So she stood and ached for the young girl who lost so much and gained little in he time on this soil.

Perhaps someday she would find happiness. The bru Landen seemed to be a great boon to her.
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

Number of posts : 724
Pawprints : 1290
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 8:23 pm

Petra thought for sure her teeth would meet flesh as Legend rushed toward her, but her anger deceived her mind, and she was not realizing at that moment how outmatched she was as she faced-off with the large demon. His teeth came toward her face and she turned with eyes shut tight. She heard teeth clash toghether and yelped as Legend's fangs took a chunk of hair, just as Blade's body collided with hers and knocked her away. She was confused by what was happening, but before she could even get back on her feet she saw Link fending the beast off and overwhelming him quickly. Then she looked up to see Blade over her, realizing he had knocked her down to save her from a nasty fate. She got to her paws, feeling foolish, though wishing she'd gotten the chance to lock her teeth into the brute.

Sighing, she stood near Blade and licked his maw, then looked over to where Exodus was. She was not at all surprised by the girl's words, though felt bad that she seemed a little confused as to how she should be feeling over the situation. Most, if not all the wolves here, seemed glad for Legend's death - nothing to feel guilty about. She did not know what to say, though she wished to say something. She hadn't spoken personally with Exodus in a long time, but perhaps now was not the time either. Standing silently near Blade, she let the wolves around her converse, reserving herself for later.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bravequestk9.com
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 1:41 am

Success. He landed in an awkward manner but quickly righted himself, attention snapping to the limp form of Legend. It was time for him to die. Taking two steps forward he prepared to lunge at the bru and leave all gentleness and noble sentiment aside when the strangely marked one from Jabbar burst on the scene...his name was Crow, Link remembered. Legend spouted insults and taunts at him, threats even. He kept his body in check, leaning back as if some force literally held his form back from tearing the bastards throat out. A snarl ever present on his mug he cared not for the information Crow sought nor the words that drawled out of the dying wolf's mouth. Blood would spill on this ground, his family WOULD be safe and no matter the lineage he would treat any pup of Cinder's as his own.

He could see the restraint Crow put on himself and his growl deepened, this kill was his to make. He was not challenging, merely claiming. Legend spoke of things and while Link didn't focus on it now his brain filed away the information to process later. But for now Crow had stepped away giving him access once more. Striding forward he stood over Legend. The tri hued hessian casting a shadow over the downed bru, azule eyes blazing. Leaning forward he snarled, his hot breath coming out fast. "Dead" He rasped.

Then in a scene so unlike that envisioned around pures he lunged forward and savagely grasped Legend's bottom jaw, not quite close enough to the throat to be killing him. One paw pinning the paralyzed brute he ripped his way down with beastial snarls until the flesh became soft and vulnerable and his teeth beheld the brutes throat, at first only putting a light pressure then forsaking a gradual torture jaws clamped down and he shook his head tearing and maiming and crushing his life. Once finished he stepped back, spat and with one last disdainful look at the now corpse he turned and stepped into the forest. A need for a solemn moment was upon him.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

Number of posts : 1050
Pawprints : 1889
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 6:09 pm

Blade was glad to see a body dash in front of Petra. An wolf he had seen when he was here in the past, but he knew not his name. He stepped back, quickly moving to Petra's side, making sure she was ok. Then he watched Link attack, Legend mangled. Then Crow appeared, to get information from Legend. As they watched Legend die, Exodus appeared, and he noticed the tears.

Crow was doing his best to talk to her, and he caught the very last bit of her response to him as Blade approached. He walked a bit closer, and added his input, "Darkness isn't always the reason one finds joy in a death. If he hadn't done any wrong, you'd have been sad, but you have knowledge of his actions, and it goes against what you believe- what many believe. True, he was your blood brother, but I don't believe that blood has anything to do with being family," his tone held a bit of disgust as he reflected upon his own so-called family. He shook his head before continuing, "I'm sure even the pure hearted would have been glad in some way for his death, merely regretting his path he took," he nodded towards Link as he said this.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Pawprints : 1343

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:03 pm

Exodus looked up at Crow and smiled. "I'm wondering where it came
from and I think you just gave me that answer. We don't know our true father. I'm like damean cause I choose to he's like the devils own child cause
he chose to. My path leads me to love and sorrow while his leads to nothing but death... Which would you choose cause I know I'll die happy." she
shrugged then looked at the den then back to Crow. "why did you stop Blade from killing him? You looked so interested in what he said well not all of it." she took a deep breath. "I think I cry because I feel sick with myself for beig glad he's dead... Guess darkness won't always be gone in me"
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

Number of posts : 1161
Pawprints : 2076

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:41 am

Cinder

Her ears cupped forward and heard Rodion's answer and she was still in shock. He spoke. Link could speak again. She swallowed and leaned back still worried for her love. Legend mocked them. She hoped he never learned of the daughter who lay at her breast. She felt Rodion come near and felt safer for his presence but she still couldn't help but worry. She nodded when he spoke of how Link was a warrior and how it would be a sin to not let him go. She flicked her ears back. That didn't make it any easier to watch him go. She didn't want him to go because she was worried he would get hurt...no...she wanted him not to go because she felt safer with him there.

His words spoke of the beauty of her daughter and she smiled. She prayed she looked nothing like Legend.....nothing. She hoped Rodion was right when he said that Damean and her daughter would grow up to be good wolves because of her and Link. She nosed the pups lightly and then heard Exodus's voice come down the den. Legend was dead......she could hardly believe it. Though she felt sorry for Exodus she could not help but feel her daughter would be safer for it....and so would she. She exhaled and lay her chin on her paws and hoped it was over....glad she didn't hear the filth spewing from Legend's mouth as he died.
Back to top Go down
Moohn

Moohn

Pawprints : 817

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 2:15 am

Crow found himself in these last moments hating Legend more and more. The stupid thing, just laying there and mouthing off like it mattered. He knew the kid wanted to die, but it was so unnecessary. Then again, some idiots just couldn't help it. Every little wink and sneer he made at Link made him want to snap that rough mouth in half. It was taking too long to get what he wanted. He bragged about his little rape record. Oh yeah, real impressive, just make yourself look like a bigger pile of trash. It was words like these that set his blood to boiling, made him just want to tear Legend limb from limb. But he had had his turn, and this was Link's time now. Any other wolf and it would have been lights out. The subject was too touchy a one for him to beable to handle, and usually his temper was under control. Legend snapped desperately but caught air. Crow had been expecting the move and dodged nimbly aside from the seeking fangs. He was growing deathly impatient...

But soon it came, the name... Serenity. Seemed like an oddly pure name for someone like Evander to give. Regardless, this was the most miniscule of his thoughts right now. He locked the calling into his mind, made sure that as soon as they were out of here to take to the packs, the lone lands, and start scouring every edge of Fire and Ice until he found his man. Talons sunk deep into the ground as Legend's words came to a close. 'He'll get whatever you have left... I promise.' It made him want to vomit. How cliche. His brass orbs glared like daggers at the paralyzed form, and with head still lowered, he looked up at Link with the gravest of expressions. He gave a barely reserved growl to himself, showing his teeth, and walked away from the soon to be corpse. He walked away from the whole scene. He couldn't handle this any more. Making the venture back to the mainlands, he looked quite the brooding figure. Probably intimidating, that snarl and glare on his face for the rage he felt at Legend, making a joke of it. Of course it was all a joke to him. He spotted Exodus listing about and headed up to her, subverting his angered expression, trading it for a more solemn one. "I'm not going to comfort you. But... I'm sorry." He didn't really understand her mourning for the sick and now dead Legend. But he felt terrible to see her this way. His features pulled into a frown. "They'll be better off without him. The children. But anyway... yeah. Sorry for your loss, I suppose." He was trying his best, truly, but lately affection wasn't his best feature.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:49 am

Exodus looked at Landen and his eyes grew dark with each passing second. Danger was in the lands of Midnight and a raggid wolf...her father's killer had come and gone and Akiko followed... Now what... "I'm going to watch him die..." she was determined and she poked her head into the den of Cinder. "He's fine. If you have a twin you know when their dead... Legend was dead the moment be began his howl. Cinder, please don't worry for Link, there are plenty of other wolves there...trust me. Legend has this a long time coming...please... don't stress, he'll be back here before nightfall. I promise... I'll come back with a report before him. I promise you on my life...take care of your baby and my brother" she smiled to the darkness and then swiftly left the area. She came up to the scene behind Landen, he had come to watch too? She shouldered him softly and her eyes fell on Legend.

Each painfull mark by him so long ago ached right in this second and she had to catch her breath. "Oh my..." she stepped past Landen and up to where Crow was standing with Legend... "You're dying..." she didn't know if she should smile or cry but she did only one and tears fell from her face and landed on Legend's pelt. "You're still my brother...and I'll remember you as you once were, so strong, so confident but in a good way... and though none of them here will forgive you... I do... You'll rest in hell for all I care, but you're soul will go to heaven with the remorse for what you've done..." She bent low and breathed into his ear. "And just so you know Legend...I've met your son... and he doesn't look anything like you...none of them do" she pulled back and heard him growl out loud but she had to leave, she had to get away from this, she couldn't be here for this no matter how much she wanted to know he was dead.

She walked slowly but came back to the area, her eyes locked with Rodion and she nodded her head as a sign the danger was gone and dead to be perfect. "Tell Cinder please" and she felt her legs buckle and she began to cry. Rawbones was near, lots of wolves were here but she didn't really notice, her world went black and she cried for the second time today...why would she cry over Legend, after all he had done...because he had made a beautiful girl with Cinder no matter who her father was, she would be nothing like him, she couldn't, not with parents like that in which she had...and he had made two other beautiful children and they too were nothing like him, she just hoped that this babe wouldn't be punished and feared because of who she came from. her heart ached to think of her little brother in the den too...he was unsafe here? Would wolves always come?...
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:34 am

He could still talk, oh he could still talk, and as Crow asked the questions and stated the fact that Depression was dead Legend laughed. "Last..." he laughed and laughed in Crow's face, then looked at the others and laughed some more. "You think I only took one? Fools" He laughed some more and then choked on some blood that came from his own body. "You want to know where Evander's son is? I guess if I tell you it'd be some revenge for Evander killed the man I wanted to kill for so long, even if he was my 'father'" he sighed and looked at Link and winked at him. "I hope they all died and she had to suffer through some more pain, or if they lived...even one. I hoped that she looks at that little girl and knows full well that it's not yours...yeah sure you can make little babies later, but you think with what I did to her she'll even want to have you touch her?" he spat the words at the brute and turned back to Crow.

"Serenity" he said flatly and his eyes began to blur. "But trust me... you guys stay here, and he'd just going to keep hunting that little fluff ball" he growled and he snapped at Crow hoping to get something. "And he'll come for Cinder...he wants her as a prize too, he has to one up me... so if you have any little girls Link...make sure you protect them, cause they'll get the same fate as their own mother" Legend was pushing him, he knew that the brute would kill him, and that's what he wanted. "Specially since I have a son somewhere...she just wont let me see him" he growled again and let his unfocused eyes strain to see Link... "He'll get whatever you have left... I promise" he growled and pushed and pushed... he'd be dead in a matter of seconds... and wished for it...
Back to top Go down
Moohn

Moohn

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:24 am

"Link! Wait!" A white form came flying up from behind. Crow avoided hitting anyone, but his intentions for attention were obvious. He was vaguely aware of this bru's need for revenge on Legend. Yes, Cinder's mate. It was all clear now. They had similar motives toward Legend, similar reasons for needing the death of this scum so badly.But they couldn't kill him. Not yet. And it seemed this paralysis created the perfect interrogation situation. "We need him alive yet. You can have him in a minute, but he has information we need." The hessian spoke quickly before the blows could be struck, doing his damndest to stop Link from taking the last step. He moved to the side Link hadn't gotten to and shoved himself into Legend's face. He growled lowly, and held himself back from taking a snap at the downed bru.

"Evander has a son," he began, "And Depression tells me - or told me rather, your last rape victim is dead now - that you're a nice little squealer and a reliable source with the facts we need. Who is he, and where can we find him?" He made sure the others knew that Legend was more than just a first time offender, and even if they hated the now dead witch that he had taken her just as he had done to Cinder. They also needed to know about Evander's son. If he was their key, they had to find him sooner rather than later. Because if Legend knew this wolf existed, so did others. And it was a possibility that they wouldn't take too kindly to letting him live. He didn't care if the others minded the intrusion or not. And if they wanted to take a shot at him for interrupting, fine. They'd feel it later. These moments were beyond crucial. He just had to pray that the exiled son wasn't too far gone to spill the words from his mouth. And if he lied... there would be no possible substance to quell the rage that would roll forth. Even if they couldn't take it out on him after he died, someone else would be on the receiving end of that pain.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:02 am

Holy! He felt bodies collied with him and he went spinning away from the wolves, he felt Link's teeth clasp on his leg only to rip the skin clean away from it, old daggars were dangerous when not used all the time and Link's hadn't been used for a long time. Legend yelped and yelped as his squirmed on the ground trying to find support to stand but found nothing, his leg, broken, his back...broken. He growled at himself and yelped many more times. "Do it, kill me, and fast... for letting me suffer will only bring your family more pain you stupid son of a ____" He growled and growled as his body went numb and before he knew it his mind was moving while his body remained very very still...
Back to top Go down
Moohn

Moohn

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:48 am

,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 22 4043508726_ef00568a1d
The king watched Link as he took off like a bullet, intent on his prey. No one would see, but he gave a stiff nod as the hessian tore off. It felt right. This wasn't in cold blood. This was honor. He would have done the same thing at home long ago if given the chance. Vengeance was such a cruel word, but it was often the most appropriate word for the situation. Pity, really. His attentions turned swiftly to the den, where he was just ready to enter when Cinder spoke to him. The poor fae, so in shock, everything happening to her family all at once. He poked his head slowly inside the warm space before answering her. "Yes, Cinder. He spoke. I'm sure you are more amazed than I." Politely excusing himself, he snuck his form through the hole and moved to a part of the den where he wouldn't be too much of a bother. If she wanted, he would move in front of her, but he was sure she wanted some sort of acces to the sounds and light outside the den. Though far from Link's area of closeness, he stayed snug with her, as a friend.

"He wants what's best for you," He began to explain, "But he's a warrior. Because of things from his past, and because of Legend's deeds, it would be something of a sin not to let him go." He smiled to her genuinely, golden orbs sharing much of the same expression. He could easily tell how distressed she was to have him gone again, and tried his best to comfort her and calm her down. "Zelda's just outside, and as you can see, I'm right here. Everything will be just fine." He let a bit of silence go by before taking his first look at the new pups, and a sense of love and wonder filled his chest. They were so... small. It amazed Rodion how such little things could grow to be like them. "Your daughter is beautiful," He murmured, "And Damean will fit in just fine with your family, I should think. With such parents as you and Link, they'll grow to be outstanding wolves." That feeling from before came back, that sort of fuzzy one that reminded him of his desire for a family. It seemed to be growing awfully strong these days...
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:16 am

That as all Link needed to hear and with one last wistful glance he bolted off into the trees. Body a streak against his surroundings. He knew exactly where he was going as if he as being guided. He could hear the snarls of the fight already ensuing, smell the blood that had already been spilled. He spied Petra, formerly of Midnight assisting her mate. Then the wretched form of Legend...bile rose to the back of his throat to think of the foul deed he committed on his mate. How DARE he come back to these lands and taunt them. Cinder was so delicate...he would not allow her to be hurt anymore. Barreling through the trees he launched himself into the arena throwing himself between Legend and Petra, body twisted to take the impact but at the same time to clasp Legend into a deadly embrace of snapping jaws and sharpened fangs.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

Number of posts : 1161
Pawprints : 2076

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:00 am

Cinder

Silver eyes watched as Link trembled with rage and left the den. Her voice yelled out protest. "Link...Link..please..." She whimpered and then fell silent as she heard something she hadn't heard in a very, very long time. Link's voice....calling out for Rodion. She was in shock. She never thought she would hear it again. She sat in her weakened state almost in a daze as she listened. It was like it was a dream...no ...a nightmare that he was asking to leave...for Rodion to protect her. She whined and felt warm tears roll down her nose. This just couldn't be happening...how did Legend know. She hoped no one let it slip that they had a surviving pup. She hoped they told them they all died. She couldn't bare to think that he might come take the poor babe from her.

She looked at the baby son of Dameans curled with her daughter. She would protect him to...he would be like her son as well. She blinked her eyes again. "Rodion..' She called softly. "Did he really speak?"

For so long she blamed herself for him loosing his voice...it was unreal to hear it again even in this strained form.
Back to top Go down
Moohn

Moohn

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 7:18 pm

The alphen was entirely too aware of the sudden sense of urgency Link held within him. His brows were pulled tightly together, deceptive as to his patient demeanor. He waited for the words to come, content for the bru to take his time, but on edge for them to come out. When it seemed as though they were finally going to come, his auds were pointed straight forward to catch every last one. 'Can you keep her safe?'. An exhale came with the end of the strained phrase. A smile, determined and wise, came to his lips, more than welcome in his own mind considering the circumstances.

"Of course I can, Link. With everything I have." What other answer could he give? It would be so wrong for Link to not have his chance at justice. So unlike the pures to seek revenge... but in this case it was justified. It was right. It was all he could do to move it forward. Rodion was humbled that he would be chosen to guard Cinder. He was almost sure if anyone should have been asked, it would have been Zelda. Then again, she had enough weighing on her as it was. He would make every effort to keep Cinder safe, and give his life if it came to it. His large, imposing form moved to the edge of the den. He turned to look at the angered bru, his noble warrior friend. "Do what you must," he urged, "She'll be safe and sound when you return."
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 4:49 pm

Link locked eyes with the alpha, a burning determination glinted behind his own. He must know this before he left...before he could even fathom leaving. He knew his sister would be right there, she was a comforting presence always at the edge of his view. It was obviously a difficult task for him for he opened his mouth only to close it again, struggling with some sort of mental and physical block. Just like he had practiced...it hurt less now....just focus. Closing his eyes for a moment he took a breath, his body still alight with the need, the FIRE to kill Legend. "Can....you...keep..her safe.." He rasped forcing the words out. His whole body tense waiting for the answer he knew must come from the brutes mouth. How could he say no? If he were to deny it or answer with uncertainty than he would ask his sister and he knew she would make the sacrifice no matter the price, thats why he didn't bother asking her first. She risked too much for him already. He was staring intently at Rodion...waiting..
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 12:01 pm

Fran moved out of the way when Link moved behind her. She did want him to stay with Cinder, who would need the comfort, but she also couldn't deny his nature to fight. Either way, Fran would still stay right here, away from battle, ready to take care of Cinder the best she could if Link were to leave to fight. Then she heard Rodion's name from Link, harsh from lack of use, but it was undeniably a word.

Balthier was leading the way back, heading for the scents that weren't in movement, which was towards Link and Cinder's den. He had caught the scent of many other wolves, but would ask Rodion about it later. He arrived in time to see the alpha speaking to Link, Fran standing nearby. His feet carried him a few more steps before he sat down, still recovering from blood loss. His jaws clenched on the handle of the human weapon he picked up when he heard the unmistakable sounds of fighting, feeling like he should help, but knowing he'd be more of a burden in his current state. All he could do now was help protect Cinder's pup.

Varaak smiled, seeing Braeden following. He waited for her to catch up so he could walk beside her, wondering if she recognized the sounds of fighting around her. It was hard to imagine what she was feeling, since she didn't have the chance to develop her words to express them, but all he could do was stay next to her, showing her that she wasn't going to be left alone. His brother sat down further ahead, and was glad they were back.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 11:48 am

Blade felt himself being pushed away, but he quickly recovered, used to such treatments. He immediately noticed Legend run at Petra, who he had hoped wouldn't join the fight when she had alerted him to her presence. At that time, he hadn't the luxury to respond, but was scared when she had followed him in his attack, but couldn't afford to break off his charge.

Legend had a head start on him, but perhaps he was still the faster of the two. He forgot about attacking Legend now, only wishing to be quick enough to push Petra out of the way, to take the attack on himself. Perhaps he'd later be able to look back upon this moment and find that it wasn't anger that caused him to lose his cool battle demeanor.

((not sure if either of you had any particular plans, so I left it open.))
Back to top Go down
Moohn

Moohn

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:23 am

Rodion hadn't headed immediately for Legend. He was very aware that there would be more than enough wolves headed his direction, eager to bring his death. They would offer protection to the rest of the pack, and act as a shield. He knew he had done right by Morgan, sending him to scour the borders, aware that he was one of the last brus in the mood for a fight. Himself on the other hand... the alphen looked down to his own large pads, wanting a piece of that trash for himself. But the time wasn't right. He had had his say in the matter, and it was time for those who didn't have their chance at him to get it. And not only that, but he knew a clear difference between his wolves and those of the darkness. Their taste for blood once triggered would be insatiable, and if he were to get in the way of such a heated matter, it could become a matter of risking his own life. No, he would stay in the midst of things. The den was well guarded and the enemy kept at bay. The borders were taken to just as swiftly. He would be wherever they needed him, here in case anyone slipped through the cracks. The one stranger who had come in and out so quickly, one of those Midnights it had seemed, was nowhere to be seen. It weighed on his mind but as of now it was the least of his concerns...

The strangest of noises at once caught his attention. Nothing like he had ever heard before. At first it set him tense, made his fur rise as the haunting sound of it caused his instincts to assume a dark wolf. But upon closer speculation, he realized it was one of his own. His whole form whipped around to face the opposite direction. From quite a long ways off stood Link, his voice coming powerfully to his ears. It took the king a moment, brows furrowed as he looked at the bru in a sort of calculated wonder. After the effect of the forced speech wore off, and he realized that it was his own name that had been said, he loped swiftly over to his friend. He stopped face to face with him, realizing that something like this had to have been urgent to weigh on Link's mind so. "Yes, Link? What is it you need?" He was ready to respond to his packmate's needs one hundred percent. He may have been alpha, but he wasn't below helping others by any means.

-------

Crow let the wound sink in, crushing just a little more until Depression's dying breaths became laden with speech. He released her, standing back slightly to listen. They were interesting words. 'He needs to die'. A slient, grave nod in response. Of course he did. And no doubt his friends were taking care of that this very moment. The next sentence, cut off. It caught his immediate attention. Slave plan?... His mood darkened, and a feeling in his gut dropped like an elevator with a severed cord. And more miraculous words to follow. Leverage. Evander's son. "What's his name?" He asked, but she was fading. "Depression, what's his-" His tone had grown urgent, but too late. She had passed, and all he could do was sigh in exasperation. He licked at the blood on his maw, taking a split second to enjoy its taste, and proceeded to pull her body to the underbrush. If time allowed, they could bury it. If not, then they would be informed of her location so as not to stumble upon it as it rotted.

They were going to kill Legend. They were going to rip him apart with everything they had. And no doubt Akiko wanted a piece of him. He would have to be fast. They needed the information Depression said he had before they could take back Jabbar. His black bird had settled nearby as the intensity of the scene had faded, and with a sharp bark sent it flying ahead of him at impossible speeds. He followed suit at a breakneck pace and as he did so, sent up a short howl to his packmates. Hold him back. We need him alive. He sprinted, pads barely touching the ground, desperate to make it in time. He could only hope they would hear him, and he was so far... He had lost sight of the crow, the thing having gone so far ahead. As he thought about it, it landed at the outskirts of the battle, cawing loudly for their attention. Hopefully they would get the message and postpone the inevitable murder. Just a few more minutes, just enough for him to get there and find out the course-altering information they needed.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 12:01 am

Ooc:|| Chills...
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 11:44 pm

Zelda nodded to Rodion as he escorted her back towards Cinder's den. She was hoping Link was coping with the new pups well. She knew her brother to be extremely tolerant and loving so she was not overly concerned. There were many wolves around the den, the Jabbar wolves on the edges of her vision, it made her bristle slightly but she knew they were there for the pup. A strangely redeeming factor in their darkness. Then the howl came and her ears flattened against her skull, canines flashed and she growled. The tri hued fem glanced at Rodion who was already in action seeking out the pack. There were many wolves at the den, and Zelda joined their number looking anxiously knowing that he brother would need to exercise a restraint that may be beyond him this time.

Rodion sent his return howl and Zelda felt pride well in her chest to have such a powerful leader, he was truly unlike any alpha or alphess they had before. Glancing to the wolves around the den she edged away from Akiko and Rawbones who restrained fury was making her nervous. They were like powder kegs ready to erupt. The air was tense and it was making it difficult to keep calm. A form shot into the clearing taunting them and she thought he must be truly crazy to come against so many wolves alone but just as cowards tended to be he danced off into the brush..even so she added her snarl to the chorus of those that would surely be there.

Link nuzzle Cinder, he too could smell all the wolves outside but he felt strangely peaceful about it. Even so he was still alert to the sound of movement outside. So many came to watch over the den and he thought it a true wonder. But then it came...a howl that ripped forth from his gut a wave of anger. Anger so red and deep he felt that he could move mountains with his will alone. He was calling to Cinder, to HIS mate. He did not realize that his whole body was rumbling with the force of his growl. He was already half standing ready to sprint from the den and finish what he started with the hessian, the roiling emotions coming from Cinder only agitated his current state and even her pleas were hard pressed to reach his ears. Eyes blazing he could only stare at the den entrance his body itching to press out into the open and track down that spineless bastard.

He could hear all the wolves outside the den and knew they were far from alone and even Fran spoke to them assuring their safety. Still Link stayed, half standing body torn between two of the most difficult decisions in his life. He had not experienced emotions this strong since his youth when that foul brute had kept Zelda as a forced mate, killing every litter of pups she had. The joy of killing the brute was eclipsed by the pain of watching his broken sister trudge through life day by day. If Link had come any later she would have passed into the void from her own sorrow but by some miracle she rebounded and rebuilt herself. Now though...NOW his peace and his family were threatened yet again and it was time for Link to rise up and smight the evil that would harm them. ALL of them, whether they be of his blood or anothers. There was a disturbance outside as Deadly darted into the midst of the wolves but Link still could not see what was going on.

No longer able to control his suppressed emotions, stunted so long by his lack of vocals, a mighty snarl left his jowls exploding in the air with all his fury. "RODION!" His voice boomed, in a strangely mangled manner but no less fierce. He called to the alpha, he needed something...he needed to know something important...

Zelda's head snapped around as she heard her brothers yell from the den, her spine tingling with the sound of it. It reminded her off days long past, an ache returned to her chest and she knew that her brother loved Cinder with every fiber of his being and she prayed that the fem would never take that for granted.

Akiko sat in her silent vigil, content to stand guard at the den. It seemed that Cinder had really accepted Damean and the pup had not rejected her milk. Perhaps this was going to end better than they all thought. Though she knew that Midnight Meadows could not play host to them for too long a time period, their natural tendencies would soon clash and that would present an interesting problem. Blade soon joined her side as was fit for those who were loyal to Damean and her ear flicked as he began to talk. She nodded her head as he reported on those left in Jabbar, it was no big surprise really. All the wolves who had stayed were always on the fringes of the pack, never really apart. As to what to do about Evander she shrugged "I'm sure Evander will make his intentions obvious soon enough, if he is being too quiet, then we shall scout the lands."

She was about to answer his inquiry about the pups name when Exodus chimed in. Then, as if the discussion had summoned it a howl winged its way across the sky. Unmistakably Legends, Akiko rose to her feet, fur bristling. Every sense alert, keen eyes scanning the area as she strode forward shaking caution to the wind to protect the den. Legend howled to taunt the bru in the den...Link, strange seeing how damaged he was from his last encounter. The threat in the howl was obvious and Akiko snapped her teeth with an audible clack.

Blade had shot off into the forest to seek out Legend and Akiko's form quivered and the force that she held herself back with was almost palpable, it was so intense. The energy she was exuding was a thick like gathering storm, ready to be unleashed to wreak devastation. She longed to stride into battle but knew she would have to stay near the den for Damean's sake.

Rawbones paced around her and heightened her own sense of urgency to tear into flesh. Then into their midst came THAT brute. Her eyes blazed and something akin to a roar burst from her barrel and she lurched forward after the brute. No one...NO ONE escaped Akiko on foot especially spurred as she was by the vengence she needed to sate. She would drink that brutes blood and eat his heart and she would enjoy EVERY.DAMN.MOMENT.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 10:56 pm

Legend felt Blade's teeth enter his skin... He growled and shoved into the brute with as much force as he could muster, then there was Petra and he didn't hesitate, he ran after her and went to slam into her. He wanted to hurt her as much as he was hurt, there was a cut on his throat and he knew death was coming to him and before he died he wanted to hurt Petra.

Depression didn't care, and then, there was that light feeling in her head and she looked up at Crow as he clamped down on her throat. "Crow...he needs to die" she was speaking through a broken tube and her voice was going just as fast as her life. She let a smile cross her face and she looked at him with honest love for a stranger. "you need to find someone who's connected to him...please...cause he has slave pla-" and then her eyes closed, she felt the movement in her belly and felt tears fall from her face and she was about to go. "He has a child Crow...he has a son... find him, use him, he hates Evander...Legend has a leaky mouth. I'd go get as much from him as you can before you kill him too..." she sighed and the life was gone. Peace...Serenity...it was gone. Serenity. That was the name of his son...Serenity...
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

Number of posts : 724
Pawprints : 1290
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 8:30 pm

,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 22 RawbonesBRN

Rawbones glanced to Crow as he asked the question that ran through all of their minds; where were they to stay, and what were they going to do about Jabbar? Akiko's feelings on this were strong as was apparent in the way she went from utter silence to deadliness in a heartbeat. The elder smirked, nodding in agreement. Siding with Muerta in a delicate time like this could ruin everything, and put the pup in their care at risk. It was impossible to tell who you could trust these days, and Rawbones didn't dare leave the whelp with anyone besides those closest to him right now. So battle at the moment was not an option. It would have to be determined later. He watched as Akiko rose and made a brief trot over to the stream, lapping water for herself and bringing back a mouthful for young Damean.

Again Rawbones smirked, not objecting as Akiko lay beside him, positioning herself against him with the pup between her paws. He nodded to her as she spoke of their priority. He watched her close her eyes, then looked over to Crow. "Looks like we're staying for a bit," was all he could say, shrugging. He didn't even know what to think about Jabbar. That place had been his home for many years, and he felt awful abandoning it when it was overrun with filthy brutes. He glanced up as Exodus came over with news of the birth, and watched her as she retrieved Damean. He took his time standing, grunting as his old bones creaked with the movements. His body wanted to rest, but that was not an option for him yet, not til everything had settled. He made his way leisurely over to where Akiko sat and others gathered 'round the den. Though he wished the pup were in sight, he still felt relief that Damean's belly would be full now.

Little time passed before a sudden howl rang through the air, setting everyone on guard and bristling with fury. He felt the ridge on his back rise and a growl rose in his throat. Legend. That sick little bastard was here, but for what reason? Did he really think he could infiltrate this pack and get to Damean? Rawbones was soon pacing the area outside Cinder's den, his lips curled back, teeth snapping at the air. He wanted so badly to follow the younger wolves who had gone off to the border, to help shed the blood of those who deserved it, but he knew he could not keep up at their pace. And he could not leave the area. If anything were to happen in his absence, he would never forgive himself. He needed to be here, right outside this den, standing with the others as the final line of defense, though it pained him to remain idle. His tail lashed and he spun back around to go near Akiko, circling her, pacing away, senses alert for anything suspicious.

Petra wandered into the lands with Blade just behind her, taking in the familiar scents as she went by. She felt at home, and it was a good feeling, though she knew Jabbar was her true home, and just like the last time she'd been here, she would miss her birthlands. But there was no way that any of them could occupy Jabbar with Evander around. She sighed, trotting off in the direction of the main area. She perked up as she saw familiar faces, and wandered away from Blade when she noticed Cinder's scent coming from a den. The scent of birth accompanied her, and the scent of milk. Petra felt awful that she had to go through with this, but perhaps it wasn't all that bad.

She was about to go over and see if she could visit her friend, when suddenly a dark howl rent the air. Her tail tucked under her and ears pinned back, for she recognized the voice of Legend. Several wolves shot off all at once, including Blade, and Petra knew that she didn't need to stay around here. Cinder probably wanted to rest for now anyways, so Petra needed to help fend off the enemy. The hybrid shot off, dashing after her packmates, following Blade's scent. It was not long before she saw the two dancing viciously 'round each other. She could hear Legend trying to rile Blade up, trying to get him to lose his focus. Petra let out several sharp barks to let them know she was here.

Leafy green orbs were focused on Legend, the stare she was giving him was more intense than it had ever been. She wished she had never helped him when his limb was broken; she should not have tended to his wounds after all he'd done. Why had she been so kind? He had betrayed and defiled her friend Cinder, and spoken ill of Jabbar Junayd and particularly of Jaded, now deceased. She watched Blade dash forward, and suddenly she darted in too. Like a flash of lightning she was there, teeth bared and nose wrinkled, fury rumbling deep within her chest. With Blade beside her she did not fear, and she lashed out with her fangs and claws, hoping to strike him, to help destroy him.

Braeden closed her eyes tight as Balthier moved forward with the poultice, applying it to her wounds. She winced, wanting to lash out but refraining from doing so, for she knew he was helping her, not hurting, however foreign the concept of medicine was to her. She relaxed once he was finished, and looked up as some wolves of the pack approached, though she still felt skittish around them and stuck close to Balthier and Varaak. She smiled nervously as Rodion spoke to her. When a howl crossed the skies and everybody became tense and angry, Braeden hugged the ground, her tail tucked far between her legs. She did not understand what was going on, so unaccustomed to the ways of canines. Varaak came to her and she perked her auds briefly to catch his words, watching as Balthier walked in the direction most of the others had taken off in.

Not wanting to be left behind, Braeden quickly got to her feet and began following, hoping she was doing the right thing. She didn't know why the tension was thick in the air, but she knew something serious was going on. She just hoped nobody else was going to die. No more monsters. No more dogs. She hoped in her mind that it was just something else, something the pack could handle without any setbacks. Skittering along with her body close to the ground, she glanced back and forth in an almost frantic manner between the two brothers.

Back to top Go down
http://www.bravequestk9.com
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 11:41 am

Blade snorted, just able to restrain himself... for now, trying to keep his mind clear and thinking. Legend would have to do a better job at riling him up, but... They were in the lands of Midnight Meadows, where the pup should be well-protected with Cinder's own, but he'd play along with the conversation, if only for a little bit. "There's another pack in these lands, and they don't seem happy to see you, either. You're right in saying no one will come back from the dead if you were to be slaughtered, but it will stop one more wolf who has the intention of harming anyone of the two packs currently here." He nearly rolled his eyes, not bothering to comment about making a scratch. It meant nothing... If he had broken a bone on the other hand... He would have smirked, knowing the younger wolf needed to do his homework before spouting out some of the nonsense he had, but didn't want to give that twisted mind any more ammunition against him. Instead, he growled, body tense, and opened his jaws to say, anger laced in his voice, "I will never allow you to lay even a paw on Petra."

He allowed a touch of fury and some of the insanity that some dark wolves tended to have to show in his eyes, and he seemed to charge recklessly at Legend, as if blind with rage and battle lust. His jaws were opened, to crush down on anything they came into contact with. He deliberately left a few 'openings' that an enraged wolf would have, although Legend would be in for a surprise when Blade was able to counter them if he were to react with an attack. He'd probably still get a scrape or two, but nothing as bad as a wolf totally caught unguarded in a reckless charge like this. One thing he prided himself in was being a professional of masking, and displaying fake emotions, and wondered if Legend would take the bait so early in his session of taunts.

During his charge, his mind was in a flurry of thoughts of the possible actions that could occur, never once changing his facial expressions. It took many fights and blood spill to accomplish this, knowing it had been crucial to learn since his body could never develop into that of an actual fighter's. It was a means for him to cope in a fight, like Akiko using her speed when her size fell short, while surprise was his. By doing this, most opponents would underestimate the seemingly disadvantaged, or just overestimate themselves. Blade always desired the latter in his fights, as they were more prone to gaping there in shock for an extended period of time. He had to admit, however, with an opponent like Legend, it was difficult to determine what could happen.
Back to top Go down
Moohn

Moohn

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 2:10 am

Crow listened to the words she had for him, watched the tears one by one. An inkling of pity for hier shone in his eyes, barely noticable save to those who were looking for it. And it wasn't for the state she was in now. No, it was for the woman she could have been, something respectable. Had she not followed the crooked path laid before her, she could have held herself high, had some honor in her name. Perhaps she had never been able to help it, that in itself a shame that deserved the slightest of recognition. His lips pulled tight as he struggled not to turn away from her and just leave her there to cry herself into oblivion. Kill herself for all he cared. But she wanted him to do it. And he was here now... He raised his paws and stepped back just a few inches as her vomit hit the ground. What a wreck. She needed this. She couldn't go on. And it would be a mercy to the children, he now realized. They wouldn't make it through the winter with a mother who didn't want them and a father who was nothing more than a fertilizer.

His eyes pored over her body, viewing the mess of femme that she was. Not so long ago she had been running from him across the border, fearing his threats and now suddenly begging for them. Irony... The dull gold coins finally met her violet ones, and seeing the true plea, the depth of her emotion and struggle, it was all he could do not to give her her final wish. It was a strange thing, giving his enemy what she wanted, but in the end it was what he wanted as well, and what everyone wanted. "You get what you've asked for," he said solemnly, gaze unaverted, "I will make it swift. And Legend will pay for his actions upon you. Consider it an extra present." He sighed and steeled himself. Never had it taken him so long to kill someone. Looking down at his own feet, his hackles began to raise. When his sights rose as well, they landed for a moment on Depression, taking one last good look at her, before settling on her throat. The hellion shot forward, fangs bared, and in a split second were buried there, tasting blood. He clamped down at his kill spot, somewhere breaking even at the windpipe and vein, and held fast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:
Page 22 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 35  Next