Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In the River of Blood

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Isis*

Number of posts : 74
Pawprints : 163
Registration date : 2011-03-26

In the River of Blood Empty
PostSubject: In the River of Blood   In the River of Blood Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 12:16 am

In the River of Blood Wolf-310

Dawn raced past the forest, her bloody feet flying over the ground that was washed over with the sunset light. Her tongue lolled from her mouth as her chest gasped for air. She could feel a strain in her legs that overpowered her will to run, she felt warm tears suddenly rish from her as the hazel coated fae fell to the ground. She cringed in pain as the huge gash in her leg burned like fire and bled like the fresh wound it was. She closed her eyes and curled her legs in, feeling the numbness of adrenalin fade away, and make the pain even stronger. She whined and whimpered, she couldn't understand why her sister would attack her, her beloved, easygoing sibling, Flare, would suddenly turn on her. The world around her was silent, even the silent hum of nature seemed to watch her cripple under her painful agony. Dawn tried not to pity her herself, and spat out the dirt she inhaled from the ground. Her head was pounding and she could feel the quick beating of her strong heart. She caught her breath, and looked up to see streaks of beautiful pink and purple paint the sky as the bright orange sun set for rest. She watched slowly, as the sun gradually set over the mountains of Muerta, and released the darkness of the evening sky. She looked to the ground, her body still lay sprawled on the forest floor. She regretted her pitiful fall and helpless crying, she felt no compassion for herself, because in her heart that she was perfectly capable of healing herself. "Come on, you can do it yourself"she said quietly to herself. The young femme grunted as she lifted her head and hoisted herself up. The she wolf felt no hunger, only a desire to clean herself of the blood on her pelt. She looked at her open gash, and saw that the blood flow had slowed as it tried to heal itself. She sighed, and wished that her sister would have explained her cruel torture, but as of that moment, she knew that she would never find out.

She knew that she would have to find a knew home, to escape the hatred of her sister which she was sure was still in the area, hunting her down until she knew Dawn was dead. She shivered at the thought of her sister, her dark coated sibling, laughing over her cold bloody corpse. She could practically hear her crooked chuckle, and see the golden eyes of her sister piercing into her her soul. Dawn blinked her sky blue orbs, and then noticed a sound from the distance. She could hear the bubbling flow of a river nearby, and its gentle hum calmed her nerves of her silent environment. She flicked her ears forward and trotted slowly towards the soothing sound. Then suddenly, she saw a large water bed, that was three wolf lengths wide, its water was clean and was at least up to Dawn's mid forelegs. She sniffed the air and looked around to see if danger was about. She saw nothing but an evening forest, resting itself for the night. She then leapt down the small hill, landing right into the water. It only splashed her slightly, as the clear water cleansed her wounds. She dipped in her muzzle and took several sips of cold river water. She then looked at her gash, and the other bloody cuts on her back and legs, the femme slowly laid down in the river, making sure her head was up high and the rest of her was being cleansed by cool water. She laid there for several minutes, and then stood up to check, her cuts were clean, the blood stained fur was now a hazel brown again. Her gash was still gruesome but now was easier to look at with less blood. Dawn then looked at the river behind her, she could faintly see the traces of her blood, flowing down the river current. She felt drained when she looked, and tried to turn around.
After a few more moments, the fae then climbed up the other side of the river and shook herself of th water. She looked around, and saw very little places to rest for the night. She that if she slept in the open, that it could cost her everything, but she had little time and strength to dig herself a den. So she found a tall and sturdy tree and laid by it, curling her tail around herself and turning her head to the sky. The young she wolf sighed, she couldn't believe that in a day, her life changed forever. She now knew that her sister was a threat and no longer her loving sibling. She stared at the stars and felt a sadness build up in her chest, she knew it was risky, but she ignored rationality and let her heart guide her. She closed her eyes and let out a strong and mournful howl, her voice untouched by wounds and letting her express her pain in a long cry to the world. She felt another tear escape her eye and let it fall to the ground. Her cry rung through the trees and made her tired in the lungs, she looked towards the mountains that peaked the sky in greatness. Dawn knew, that she no longer belonged here, that that in the direction of the mountains was where her new life began. She knew that dangers lied ahead and that the possible stalking of her sister and her followers trailed behind her. but she was willing to take the risk. So with tired eyes and an exhausted soul, the femme laid her head on her paws, closed her eyes, and calmly surrendered to sleep.

(OOC)) SORRY FOR THE HUMONGASAUR POSTING!!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

Number of posts : 245
Pawprints : 408
Registration date : 2011-01-25

PostSubject: Re: In the River of Blood   In the River of Blood Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:06 am

[ooc: May I call dibs? =D)
Back to top Go down
Isis*

PostSubject: Re: In the River of Blood   In the River of Blood Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 5:01 pm

OOC) Yah sure! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

PostSubject: Re: In the River of Blood   In the River of Blood Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:13 pm

[ooc: Okay I will be bringing a charrie named Gavin into here tomorrow i HOPE, we shall see cause I am in my finals week right now so please be patient with meh!!! *sighs* sometimes I hate being a college student xD]
Back to top Go down
Isis*

PostSubject: Re: In the River of Blood   In the River of Blood Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:53 pm

(ooc) Lol, its okay, i understand ! Wink
Back to top Go down
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

PostSubject: Re: In the River of Blood   In the River of Blood Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 2:43 pm

[ooc: Haven't played this character since 2005 so we shall see what happens...]

In the River of Blood Gavin

His midnight pelt hid him well in the night as he padded along. His arrogance overpowering for some, welcome for others. He was a prince, one born of power. He was the only whelp that year for his parents so they smothered him in affection, and the thought of such made him sick to his stomach. He felt a call sent out in the forest, it echoed through the trees and sent a vibe through the ground. The purple, pink and orange hues that remained from the sunset glistened off his pelt. His ebony auds flicked, trying to figure out where the sound came from. He continued to pad along, his ebony mitts kicking up the dirt that surrounded him in the lands he was in. His mind was still wandering between the current and his past. His parents had a larger set of whelps the following year, but still they leaned on him for far too much and he couldn't take it anymore. One night, at dusk he made the decision to leave. His siblings resided in his den for sitting when it dawned on him that he was not meant to live the same pure life as his parents and siblings would and so he left. He left his still somewhat helpless siblings in the den, and never looked back.

Gavins cerulean optics finally laid on who had made the call, he could smell the metallic like smell crimson gave off. He also saw why his nares had picked up on that smell, she was harmed. His twisted sadistic smile played on his maw, this femora could very well be easy game for him to play his charm on her, and maybe she would bore him whelps later this season. He never thought he would want that type of thing from another, but he felt the need to want such a thing from his groin. He sighed to himself, he wondered if he could handle whelps of his own when in a way he could not handle his siblings. Then again, now he was older and slightly wiser. His azule optics tracked her carefully from the forest, the now very dark night hid him well. He watched her with ease, twisting his dial from side to side, waiting for the right moment to make his approach. He also noticed her looking to the mountains that lay near where they were in this barron wasteland.

He stepped out from the darkness and safety of the trees, his tassel flowing softly in the breeze with such an ease. His mitts barely touching the dirt, giving him the appearance of floating. He continued to watch her with a sick smile on his raven kissers. His auds flicked forward, anticipating some sort of reaction from her, but before she could speak, he did. His lyrics were harsh but had a honey coating to it, he did not want to scare the fatale away "...I heard your call from where I was, What might your dubbance be? Mine is Gavin..." Once his statement was finished he sank back onto his midnight haunches, giving off the vibe that he was not here to harm her anymore, he simply wanted to take her for his own and his cockiness gave him the advantage of ensuring such a thing.

[ooc: He is so much more cockier than I remember... But yesh, here he is...New pic will be made soon..]

Back to top Go down
Isis*

PostSubject: Re: In the River of Blood   In the River of Blood Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 1:22 am

In the River of Blood Wolf-311

Dawn slept lightly, the nerves of her sister returning kept her rest uneasy. At one point, she awakened at the the thought of someone watching her, but she never lifted her head, she supposed that keeping her head down could hide her, and possibly camouflage her better than perking up from her position. But in the heat of fear, she noticed, that someone was watching her, she could hear a soft breath from somewhere near and it laid constant in where it was so she knew it was watching her. Then, like as expected, the creature emerged from the night with cyan eyes, she felt afraid for a moment, but realized it wasn't from her pack, nor was it her sister. She might have thought that he was just a by loner passing by, but she knew he would have avoided her if he wanted nothing from her. Dawn perked her ears, and began to lift her head, but the wolf began talking first and she slowly lifted up as he spoke. She blinked her cyan orbs, and she sat up to answer, she waited a moment to think of an answer. She didn't want him to know her sister did this, if so, he might walk back to the pack and tell her sister right where she was an then kill her on the spot. She inhaled quietly, and then began," Dawn"she said straightly, keeping herself looking as independent as she could. She thought of what her dubbance might have been, and tried to answer without mentioning her sister. She pinnned down her ears and continued to speak, "I've just been having a rough day"she said cleanly, trying to lightly coat the subject. Then she tried to throw back a question of her own, to even out the conversation, because by all means, she sort of enjoyed this friendly company."I've never seen you around here before, what brings you here?"The femme smiled warmly, and waited for his answer.

(OOC) Lol ur charrie sounds cute!
Back to top Go down
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

PostSubject: Re: In the River of Blood   In the River of Blood Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 7:34 am

Gavin continued to smile with ease as his charcoal auds took in her lyrics. He liked her short answers, it gave him the vibe that she was one to get straight down to the point. And that, he liked. She asked him a question and he continued to smile as he parted his raven kissers to speak, lyrics holding the same tone as before "..I am sorry that you are having such a rough day..." He paused for a moment and allowed his cerulean optics to dance around the terra that was around them. He began to continue "...As for why I am here, there is no reason...Sometimes there isn't a reason for anything..." He smiled as he finished the statement, showing his charm a little. He raised off his haunches to move closer to the fatale, he wanted to look at the wound she had. If there was something he could do to help, he would. His parents had taught him a little about healing, but not enough for him to take such a title.

Once Gavin was close enough to get a good look at it, he realized it must have been another wolf that did this to her, but he did not ask her anything. He figured if she wanted to talk about it with him, she would. "I wonder..." His voice trailed off as he thought more, garlic might help her wound. "I think I saw some garlic a little while back, it will help with your wound" He dipped his tiara to the fatale and padded away from her. He was going to find some garlic to help her. It normally wasn't his thing to want to help another, but in this case he felt this fatale would be able to do something for him soon enough. His sick smile came back onto his maw as he saw a clove of garlic just laying there, someone had dropped it. It was his lucky day. He picked it up and held it in his jaw, he knew that this was going to give him bad breathe. He cuffed out a laugh at that thought, as if it really mattered in a way. His azule optics laid back on the fatale as he entered back into the small clearing they were in.

"..Ah yes, here we go..." He made his way comfortably towards her, the garlic still held firmly in his jaws. He crushed it easily with his ivory canines. "..This may sting.." He said a little muffled. He brought his tiara down to the wound and licked it, the garlic on his tongue falling into place on the wound. As he finished he sank back onto his haunches, watching her carefully with his azule orbs. He waited for her to speak or something, afterall, it was quite out of his nature to help another..
[ooc: Wow, gigantic post... o.O]
Back to top Go down
Isis*

PostSubject: Re: In the River of Blood   In the River of Blood Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 4:28 pm

In the River of Blood Wolf-312

Dawn was perplexed by Gavin, he seemed to have a reason to be around her but she didn't know what. She just kindly smiled at him, as he trailed off to get the garlic. As the little time passed she looked up to the moon, its brightness shining past the trees and giving them their shadows. Then when she heard the padding of his feet, she turned her head back. As he came closer, her shoulders tensed up, and the smell of garlic made her nostrils refuse to breathe in. Then when he finally came to her wound, and warned of the sting that was to come, she gave a short laugh to even out her tense nature. Then the chemical from the garlic touched her open wound, and she winced in pain, she almost felt like standing up and whining but she was too mature for that. Then she looked down to see the brute cleaning the wound with his tongue, she stared at him and wondered what became of him to be so kind.

Then when he sat back to his haunches, Dawn looked up at him and tried to smile. She felt nervous, for all that she knew, he could have been an ally of Flare, but for some reasons, mostly because of his nice gesture, she trusted him and looked him straight in the eyes to thank him.
"Thank you, that really helps.."she said shorlty, but then realized she hadn't finished her sentence"me."she finished with a suddenly flushed expression for looking so slow. But then, she found herself stuck in her flow of words, and didn't know what to offer him. She thought maybe he would want to tag along with her, he obviously wouldn't slow her down at all, he probabaly would help her if naything. So she tied to word it out as gently as she could,"Listen"she started,"I was going to travel in the morning, so, if you didn't really have anywhere to go then, you could come with me if you want."Then the femme looked the ground with unsure eyes, hoping she had made the right decision.
Back to top Go down
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

PostSubject: Re: In the River of Blood   In the River of Blood Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 8:30 am

Gavin watched her through his cerulean pools. His ebony auds remained on alert and took in her lyrics with ease. He offered her a charming smile in response to her thanking him. As she asked him to go with her, he noticed her look down. Something was bothering her, but still he wondered in his mind why it mattered to him...It must have been his upbringing, how he was taught to be so compassionate to another. He parted his maw to speak as he lay down at the same time, pulling his charcoal tassel in close to his frame "I actually do want to join you..." His voice trailed off, he wondered if he trusted her completely to tell her his past. He brought his mind back to the present, back to where he was.

Gavin continued to watched her, he parted his raven kissers to speak again. "You asked me why I was out here, now it is my turn to ask you....What brings you out here?" He decided that if she would tell him something about her, then maybe he would consider telling her something about his past. He laid his midnight dial on his pillars, his azule pools watching her still. That was one of the things he did best, staring at whatever was interesting him at one particular time.

Back to top Go down
Isis*

PostSubject: Re: In the River of Blood   In the River of Blood Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 5:02 pm

In the River of Blood Wolf-313

The femme didn't hesitate to smile when she heard that he wanted to join her, the thought of company and little more protection seemed to please her needs, besides, he was smart enough to heal her wounds, he wouldn't be much of of a problem. She watched as he relaxed himself in front her, she felt a trust in him, but not strong enough to let her rely on him completely. She felt a numbing soreness in her eyes, and she lifted her head to let out a soft yawn. The fae sunk back down, more comfortably then when she plopped herself down from exhaustion from before. She felt the urge to lick her paws, which were still damp from the river. Her warm peony colored tongue gently brushed the black claw of her tired feet, and she listened slowly as he brought up another subject. He mentioned the question she asked him before, and then turned it around to vice versa the situation, she opened her eyes, and realized he was asking the same question.

The femme realized that in her surprise, every hair on her back and stood up like frozen needles, she immediately turned her head to him and felt the frightened hairs calm down. She gave an unsure expression, she wasn't exactly sure why her sister drove her away, but Dawn knew that she would kill her the next time they met. She felt that Gavin couldn't be one of her henchmen, and eased up with the brute.But she didn't feel like talking about it now, but knew she would look shady if she didn't. Dawn still didn't want to mention Flare, so she cropped out her evil sibling to get off the subject, she would tell him the whole sorry later. The femme sighed and curled ehr tail around herself,
"I lived in the pack nearby, their territory is not too far from here"she started,"the pack is too big so they had to drive some of us out, some more harshly then others. As you can see"she getured towards her healing wound." I know it was harsh but i rebelled, they just had to get rid of me"Dawn trailed off a bit, ending her story with a little regret, inside she wanted to share her entire story, an truthfully, she had already lied, the pack was perfectly in shape and had no reason to rid of it's members. Yet, her sister forced her out with teeth and claw, and she left Dawn stuck in confusion of why she did such a thing, btu didn't want to find out.Then her attention turned back to Gavin, who seemed to very interested in her at the moment, she found it to be the right time to learn a little more about him too. She flicked her tail and looked at him with a smile,"So, that's me, but I think it would be a good time to learn where you came from Gavin"she said with a slight playfulness in her eyes, knowing that again the tables had turned, and it was now Gavin standing at the pedestal.
Back to top Go down
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

PostSubject: Re: In the River of Blood   In the River of Blood Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 5:44 pm

[ooc: Just letting you know that I will be posting tomorrow morning my time, I spent all day cleaning my house and my muse has already beat me to bed xD .. but yesh yesh, Gavin will be here tomorrow!]
Back to top Go down
Isis*

PostSubject: Re: In the River of Blood   In the River of Blood Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 8:46 pm

okay! Smile
Back to top Go down
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

PostSubject: Re: In the River of Blood   In the River of Blood Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 9:18 pm

[ooc: Rushes in with papers and pens falling everywhere... IM HERE IM HERE!!!!]

BIC||

His cerulean pools watched her as she spoke, his midnight dial still remaining on his pillars. Gavin took in her lyrics with ease, his mind intently focused on what she was talking about. So, someone had forced her out of the pack? Something was off about this, but he felt like now was not the time for him to push her to talk. His azule optics widened a little when she asked him about his past, what would he tell her? He huffed inside of his mind, the memories that were held in the depths of his mind wanted to flow freely. He managed to sigh a little, and decided it was best for him to speak, his lyrics rigid.

"You ask where I come from.." He pulled his dial up from his pillars and allowed his gaze to wander. He stayed focused on the exit of the den, and continued to speak "..I come from a pack very far from here...My parents pure while I..." He brought his dial back to look at the fatale once again, his gaze zeroing in on her and never looking her directly in the eyes "...While I, I knew early on that I was ... different" A chesire cat grin came to play across his maw as he finished, he blinked and the smile was gone. He continued his story, his auds still alert and tassel still close to him "..My parents doted on me from day one as I was the only whelp born to them that season... But the following they had 2 more.." His gaze wandered again, his mind doing the same. How much did he want to tell her? He decided to finish the story not looking at her, he wasn't sure how she would react to this "...One night my parents asked me to sit for them so they could hunt, I agreed being the older brother...Not long after my mother moved them into the den I was staying in..I left.." As he finished, he brought his gaze back to her.

He was not all here, in fact he was as far away from there as he could be right then and there. He was back to that night, the night when he decided to be someone he knew he was not born to be. He had poked around the lands his parents were alphas were, watching them. He had heard them mention to their betas that if he was found, he should be brought back. They never did find him though, that same night he was gone. He remembered how it felt for him to run, to be free from that wretched place. He knew that he was born a prince, the one who should take over the pack if something happened to his parents. In his heart, he knew it wouldn't be right. His mind and heart often bounced from being pure like he was raised to allowing the shadows of doubt to overtake him. He parted his raven kissers to speak once more, with his gaze locked onto her "... Sometimes I wonder where I belong in this world, born a prince I was, in my parents pack I should be leading, but I knew that wasn't where I belonged.." His charmingly twisted smile played on his maw as he brought his tiara to once again rest on his pillars. His cerulean gaze watching her carefully, watching for a response.. He wondered if this was where he belonged, right here with her and he knew that only time would tell.

[ooc: oh. my. god. .. someone came to me VERY easy tonight.. Sorry again for the wait.]
Back to top Go down
Isis*

PostSubject: Re: In the River of Blood   In the River of Blood Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 11:46 pm

ooc) haha funneh! Laughing

Dawn listened carefully to Gavin as he spoke, the more he told her, the more she felt like she had known him for a long time, and it was weird to know that they had barely met. Despite her fear, she had the dominant feeling of guilt running through her, he was so open to her, as if they were related but, she supposed everyone craved that kind of companionship. She caught a thought of back home with her siblings, her brother Ash, and her deranged sister Flare. She could hardly bare the fact of her brother being left alone, it hadn't really come to mind to her until now, but her young brother was chased out too, and was lost somewhere in the wild. She knew that Gavin must have felt guilty somewhere, but she didn't have the words to comfort. She was surprised too, Ash had always had this habit of hiding his feelings, and Gavin did too, but when asked, he explained as bluntly as can be, and leave you speechless. His mentioning of leaving his pack left Dawn with a dry throat, she didn't know why she got so nervous around strangers, maybe it was the fact that she didn't quite know their nature, but she was brave enough to always search for an answer.

The warm brown femme turned her muzzle towards him and tried to answer calmly, she knew that she admitted her pity, the male wolf in him would tense up, but she was used to her brother shutting her out anyway. She locked her eyes with his and gave a slightly forlorn, slightly guilty look,
"I'm so sorry to hear that,"she saidbut at least you did what you knew was right"she tried to even out her pity with praise. Making Gavin know that what he did was done, and probably was for the better could possibly make him regret it less, or become sensitive with with the situation and live with it hanging over his head.

Then the femme decided, it would be better if Gavin knew the whole situation, or at least what Dawn knew. After all, he was going to travel with her, he might as well know why she was traveling. She sighed and looked around to make sure no one was around, even though it was random, it seemed natural to do so.
"Okay"she said sharply"truth is, I was driven out of my pack but not in the way I told you. I thought it woud be better if you didn't know but, there wouldn't be a better time I suppose."she paused and then continued,"When I was hunting with my sister Flare, she attacked me when I was distracted with the kill. I still don't know why, but she chased me out and I think she is still hunting for me. There is a possiblity that she isn't but, it would be better if I found a new home, I may never find out why she drove me out but, asking her wouldn't help. I'm sorry I didn't tell you before, but I didn't wnat to burden you with my troubles."The femme relaxed as the knot in her stomach eased, she hoped that he wouldn't be cross, but she was easy to admit it. She looked at him hopefully and waited for a response
Back to top Go down
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

PostSubject: Re: In the River of Blood   In the River of Blood Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 12:35 am

[ooc: I try ^_^)

BIC||

Gavin closed his cerulean optics and shook his dial as she apologized, saying without interrupting her dont be sorry . As his eyelids fluttered back open and his almost clear pools finally locked on with her gaze. When she told him the truth, he allowed his mind to wander onto what might have been if he had stayed to live the life he knew that was not for him. When she had completed her story he parted his raven kissers to speak, lyrics a little more soft but holding that still rigid tone "I may have done what was right, and don't be sorry, you had nothing to do with that and I made the decision because of how I felt...." He was straight to the point. He sighed, things were so different here than the other packs he had tried to join into. He had never truly found somewhere where he wanted to be, but something pulled him to her. What was it? It was driving this brute to the brink of insanity. "Let me tell you something, I may not be the nicest person in the world, but I can at least say that I am loyal to whoever my king or queen may be..." He smiled to her as he paused for a moment "... And someday I am sure that I will be loyal to whoever will accept me as their mate..." His tone at the end of the statement was a little more playful and his pool glittered a little in the small light that was in the den. He didn't know where this was going, but honestly he felt he could stay here with her forever.

"...And also, never apologize for anything. I never push others to tell me things when they are not ready.." His gaze remained locked on her form, and finally landed on her wound. It was looking a lot better than it had earlier. In his mind though, he was again far away. He had wandered onto what he had initially set out to do with her, but now something had changed in him. His father had always told him that when he found his mate that they would be together for life no matter what and that he would know when he found that one. He yawned, it seemed that he was letting that part get to him, the softer side. Sometimes, he swore he had 2 personas, one was sweet and caring and the other was the cocky jerk he could be at times.

He huffed out loud, reigned in the thoughts and spoke once more. His lyrics a little more softer than before "Have you ever felt so confused by what you feel in your heart but then you think about the way you were raised and you want so bad to change your mind to agree with your heart?" He inhaled deeply, taking in the full moment. He had truly begun to let her in, and this was very unusual for him. He continued "..It feels like a war is raging inside of me... Between the lies my parents fed me that fed into my hatred... and then there is the way my mother raised me..." His azule pools closed once more, and his auds pinned back onto his tiara. He had never shown such emotion to anyone before...And now he had begun to let her in. His optics remained closed, but his auds came back to their previous alerted position and waited for her to speak...His mind racing with too many thoughts at once and he felt like he could explode at any time ...
ooc: another long post... wow o.O

Back to top Go down
Isis*

PostSubject: Re: In the River of Blood   In the River of Blood Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 2:10 pm

Dawn felt relieved after she told the truth, she wasn't one to keep lies in her wake, the only thing she could hold close to that was secrets, but she was never in that kind of situation either. Then she looked back at Gavin's eyes, his troubled expression making her tense up again. She couldn't really understand why he had opened up to her so quickly, she only asked how he come to be here, but she supposed everyone had a different perspective of telling their story, and she guessed there wouldn't be a better time. Then he mentioned loyalty, and the grungy feeling inside her rose again, she was always loyal to Flare, and she wondered, what had gone wrong? Then her ears picked up another set of Gavin's lyrics, the sound forming words, and suddenly making her heat up. He mentioned his loyalty to whoever would except him as a mate. He said it with a little cleverness in the tone, and a thought quickly flashed up in her mind. He couldn't be talking about her could he? She tried to shake the thought, because she knew she was sensitive tomany things, and thinking that he would ever want her as a mate was a far out thought. And although she tried to forget it, it still buzzed in her mind, and she found it quite pleasing. She had always wanted pups of her own, and she was at the mature age, she began to think that maybe her thinking wasn't such a bad idea. Dawn then realized that she had looked down when he mentioned the subject, and the femme quickly looked back up to him to listen to what he said.

Then the rage began, his emotion began pouring out like water, and his inner hatred for himself showed his true colors. Dawn could sense his inner war, feeling the confusion of what he wanted to be right, and what he was told was right. She didn't have any words to say, she could only give him a look of perplexing sadness and pity. She thought of his question, and after he stopped talking she let him catch his breath. She tried to calm him down, she knew that they both needed rest from the emotional night, letting out what their both torn pasts were, even though Gavin had a much worse one. She didn't know what to do, so she gave him a half smile that was tender, and her answer,
"No, I suppose I haven't felt that way, but I know that whatever your heart tells you, it is what is best for you, no matter what others tell you."she said with a soft tone"Listen to your heart, and your mind will follow"Dawn had used her grandmother's old motto, the thing that Dawn had lived by since she was a yearling.She hoped that it brought a clearness to Gavin, or at least calmed him down. She locked her gaze, and waited for him to answer.
Back to top Go down
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

PostSubject: Re: In the River of Blood   In the River of Blood Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 4:03 pm

Gavin lay there, his optics slowly fluttered open though as she spoke that he should listen to his heart and his mind would follow. He offered her his charming smile once more, she was trying to make things better before they went to bed. They had a long way to travel tomorrow, but he was no where near ready to sleep. He brought his charcoal tiara off his pillars, and continued to watch her. She somehow had known the right things to say to him to make him not feel like he was ready to explode emotionally. He had managed to avoid to let the secret he held slip. If she did take him to be her mate, maybe then he would tell her his secret. He parted his maw to speak "How are you feeling?" His lyrics were simple and sweet. What had caused to him to become so soft? Or was it just simply because that was how he had been raised?

He began to speak more, she had said that she did not know what he had been feeling "Be thankful that you have never felt that way, the feeling of an inner war is one that I have had since I was born pretty much..." He paused for a moment and looked back to the exit to the outside world, but after a moment he looked back to her "...My father used to say that he knew I was different, most of the time right in front of me...." He blinked and the memory came back to him when his father had said that. His mother had to defend that Gavin was the same as his father, but his father had never shown such hatred as Gavin had. And when his mother had left, Lilly was her name. She had to go in search of something that she did indeed find, but left him and his 'adopted' sibling to do so. His father pretty much had abandoned him in a way. It was true that his parents had showered him in affection, but in actuality it was his aunt and father who had raised him. "You know, we have a lot to do tomorrow...Maybe we should rest?" He could sense that he had opened up too much to her, and now he was putting an end to it... Eventually he would let her know everything about him, but that was only if they were to be mates. Until that time, he would fight the demons he held inside of him on his own...

[ooc: another long post... o.O]
Back to top Go down
Isis*

PostSubject: Re: In the River of Blood   In the River of Blood Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 4:44 pm

Dawn was pleased when the brute had calmed himself, apparently her therapy worked. She always remembered her sister's hot temper tantrums, and when mother would strike her for bad manners. Then her grandmother, Eve, would defend Flare and try to explain what was right and wrong. She missed those days, in her heart she missed her family, she wished that she knew her sister's purpose for attacking her, and wished desperately that she hadn't attacked her at all. Gavin quetioned Dawn of her feeling, and she responded with truth,"Mostly tired" She said quickly, going back to her short responses. Then the femme realized she was horribly tired, and the heavy wamrht of sleep began to sweep over her. Again Gavin explained his pain, and Dawn just shook her head understandably, she was emotionally, and physically tired, her blue eyes sinking faster for a need to sleep.

And when Gavin mentioned sleep, she smiled softly
"Yeah, we have a long way to go"her voice trailing off as she set her head back down on her paws. She was hasty to rest, her soft throbbing of her gash the only thing moving besides the soft breathing of her lungs. She looked up at Gavin, her eyes drifting off"Night"she whispered, and then closed her eyes to surrender to sleep.

(OOC) Ha ha! Short post! lol
Back to top Go down
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

PostSubject: Re: In the River of Blood   In the River of Blood Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 6:37 pm

Gavin heard her mention how tired she was and he could say the same. He had been travelling for days, resting only a little at a time. He watched her lay her tiara on her pillars and his cerulean gaze simply just watched her sleep for a few moments. He wished he could fall asleep so easily, but the reality was it would take him a little while to sleep. He felt safe here though, especially with her. His ebony frame finally grew tired, but his mind was still racing. They did have a very long way to go tomorrow, and he would follow her anywhere. A smile took form on his maw and he brought himself a little closer to her and placed his dial near hers and slowly began to breathe deeply and slowly as sleep overtook him...

[ooc: awwhhh he is suck a jerk sometimes but so sweet xD .. Next post it should be daytime me thinks Very Happy ..]

Back to top Go down
Isis*

PostSubject: Re: In the River of Blood   In the River of Blood Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 12:36 am

OOC, yes it should be daytime BRING OUT THE SUN! LOL

Dawn had slept wonderfully, as if the fear of Flare had never been born, and her bravery had never been violated, the femme was fully rested. She opened her cyan eyes to the brightness of the sun, peaking out from the mountains, and lighting up the world with it's face. She sighed and watched it for a few moments, letting in the beauty. She then followed the moment with a deep yawn, her white molars spreading out to release her warm breath. She stretched out, sticking out her rear and pushing out her feet to release her from the position she had slept in. She slowly walked from the tree, and stopped to shake off the last bit of dreariness from her body.Then she could smell it, the blood, the fresh blood. Her slow morning was awakened by panic and she looked back at her gash. The bleeding had stopped. But Dawn could still smelt he scent of fresh wolf blood, her nostrils picking up the traces of velvet blood. She turned her head,and the scent was stronger, she knew it was that way. She looked back at Gavin, who she supposed was still asleep. She swifted her body over ot him and nudged his head, trying to wake him from slumber.

"Gavin, wake up, I smell somehting"she whispered, immediately turning her head, not even checking if he had awakened. She moved her nose to the ground, her black nose sniffing the scent strongly. Suddenly, not far from the spot in which she slept, she found a small source of the blood. She lifted her head, and looked at it curiously, it looked like a smudged paw print, with a large spot being followed by faint little spots, obviously, the paws were bloody, but by the main paw. Then she remembered the blood scent, the thought of the owner flashed up in her mind like her instinct. Ash. His terrified face was inprinted in her mind forever. The femme then looked around for more clues, she looked toward the second river that followed the one she ahd already swam in. The two were parted, so she would have to cross the second one first before she went forward, it was smaller though, and wouldn't really be a problem. She peered her gaze toward the bank, and saw a bush with broken branches. She looked back at Gavin, and hoped he would be awake, but she only glanced at him. Instantly starting to sprint as the excitement of maybe finding her brother beat in her heart. She approached the river, looking down the small dip that held the riverbed. She looked around with a thrilled face.
Then she saw him and her heart dropped. On the other side, she could see the lifeless corpse halfway in the water. She stood there for several minutes, the silent hum of the river and the hard beating of her heart being the only things she could hear. Her fear rose up, and everything sane in her made her avoid the thought of going towards it. But everything she listened to, overtook her and the femme desperately raced across the river. She was reckless, not thinking sanely, and keeping her eyes locked on Ash. Then she approached it, seeing the bloody coldness of his cruel torture, the ripped out throat, puring blood back into the river. Now she could hear nothing, the deafness of her hysterical grief overtaking her mind, and twisting it in hatred. She leaned in and placed her head on his side which was the only non-bloody thing it had. She then burst out crying, feeling the coldness of his ribcage releasing her sadness. She couldn't believe it, her pain moving through her like poison. She laid there for what seemed like forever, the blindness of her warm tears, were her only comfort. She tried to regain her sanity, and sit up, but her head was still leaned in on Ash. His face calm in death, and she knew he died slowly. And then another scent hit her, Flare. That demon had killed him, and walked away to kill Dawn too. She looked up to the sun and the hot rage of hatred burned inside her, now it was war.

DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!! Very Happy ANOTHER LONG POST!!!!
Back to top Go down
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

PostSubject: Re: In the River of Blood   In the River of Blood Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 12:50 pm

Gavin had been sound asleep, his mind not running except for the dreams that flooded through him. His charcoal auds pricked as he heard her speak. She wanted him to wake up? His cerulean optics fluttered open to see her wading into the water that was near them. He went to inhale deeply and the smell of crimson filled his nares and he snapped to alert. Something had happened, but what was it? "Wait! .. " He did not want her going alone, she was still wounded. He felt the need to protect her.. He quickly rose to all four of his ebony pillars and followed her, splashing through the water with ease. The scent of blood was getting overwhelming to his nares and his mind was getting more and more worried. He kept his gaze dancing around where they were, making sure that if her sister was planning an attack he would be able to swiftly protect her.

He made it to where she was, and saw her being hysterical. She had obviously known the hessian who was laying on the ground, his blood pouring into the water and all over the ground. He moved carefully towards her. When he was at her side he leaned down and licked her carefully in between her auds, his gaze however was keeping an eye out. "...Who did this?.. Do you know?" He sank back onto his haunches and watched her carefully. He had already made one affectionate gesture towards the fatale and he was not going to do anything more. He was unsure of what he could do to soothe her. "..It will be okay, No one can hurt you as long as I am around.." His lyrics were soft and gentle. He meant what he said, he would not let anyone hurt her as long as they were near each other. The only question that rang in the brujas mind was when he might make what they had more permanent....

Back to top Go down
Isis*

PostSubject: Re: In the River of Blood   In the River of Blood Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 3:17 pm

(OOC) sorry i haven't posted in a while, been busy with stuff!

Dawn had realized that no one could stop Flarre except her. Dawn was now the last one living that knew her best. The broekn hearted femme turned to Gavin, and htne back at the corpse."Flare killed my brother Gavin"she said gravely"and she won't stop until I'm dead too"The fae breathed in the sickness of that thought, she hated the gruesome wishes of her sister. She closed her eyes for a moment, and tried to regain the thought that she had to stop her sister from doing anymore damage. When she opened them, her eyes naturally wen t back up to Gavin, who was protectively looking at her. "I have to find her before she does any more damage"she paused and then opened her maw to speak again"And i want you to come with me"she said finally, knowing that he might be tempted to leave in the fear that he might end up like the bloody corpse that lay behind her. She hoped he would agree, otherwise, she would have to face her sister alone.
Back to top Go down
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

PostSubject: Re: In the River of Blood   In the River of Blood Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 12:08 pm

[ooc: Its okay, I've been busy with car problems Sad]

Gavin took in her lyrics and his cerulean optics turned more icy. "Of course I will go with you" He smiled in her direction, though his optics still shone cold in the warm morning light. He nudged her softly and licked her again, his bubble gum hued tongue not lingering too long on her. "I am ready to go whenever you are, take your time" His gaze moved from watching her to the bloodied form of her brother. He looked too young to be in such state. His mind wandered onto why her sister Flare would want her dead. "Why does your sister want you dead?". He brought his icy gaze back to her, was this what love was? He was so confused, he had only known her for one night. Could he love her? Arghhh he huffed inside of his mind, confusion was coursing through him. He still watched her, wondering what he should say next... He decided to keep the thoughts to himself, waiting to see if she would make a move back at him to prove that he wasn't the only one confused about what was between them.

[ooc: A little short, but meh. My muse isn't all here =/]
Back to top Go down
Isis*

PostSubject: Re: In the River of Blood   In the River of Blood Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 9:14 pm

Dawn felt so lost, the heat of anger, and the confusion of sadness all twisted up inside her to make the femme feel hopeless. She looked down after he agreed to stay with her, in her relief she let out a desperate sigh, and tried to straighten out her frustration. Then to her surprise, she felt a gentle lick from the brute, calming her nerves and making her instantly look up in bewilderment. It had seemed that in the heat of her trouble, Gavin had made every problem melt away. His soft words made her firm nature almost drop to the floor. She knew now that he was going to follow her to the end, and she had made up now that she would be with him too. Dawn had never felt more safe, but the reminder of her mission made her want to forget that maybe it was just a kind gesture. He had asked about Flare, but she almost ignored it. Yet, she couldn't help it, her pounding heart made her move in closer and rub her face against his. It was only for a moment, and in that moment she had whispered in her staggering voice that proved her recent greif"Thank you, for everything"she said, before realizing her gesture was completely rash and unexpected and moving her head back in embarrassment. She blushed with a severely flushed expression. She wanted to apologize, but felt no reason to, so she just swallowed hard and hoped he didn't notice her fall for him. "Stupid" she thought "stupid". She then had rememered his question about Flare. And she tried to answer it in the most professional way she could. "I don't know but, I suppose we will find out soon enough"she tried to look independent, and tried to forget her crude nature. But it was forever a moment she would never forget.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the River of Blood   In the River of Blood Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the River of Blood
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next