Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

He rises from the pool of blood

Go down 
AuthorMessage
White wolf

White wolf

Number of posts : 216
Pawprints : 442
Registration date : 2011-11-18

He rises from the pool of blood Empty
PostSubject: He rises from the pool of blood   He rises from the pool of blood Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 3:43 pm

She lay breathless and bleeding on the ground. Her black pelt was now soaked with blood. "NOOOOOOOOOOOO"! Hackels a white wolf with green eyes had just killed his sister because he thought she was a evil wolf and not his sister. Hackels lay down beside her weeping his heart out as his white pelt soaked with blood making it red. As Hackels sobbed uncontrollably he stopped himself and stood up. His bright green eyes turned red with hat, anger and vengeance of himself. " From killing my sister I rise from her pool of blood and now everyone will not call me Hackels but instead the grim reaper. no.... The Grim. The Grim rose up from the blood, he was drenched from it and his now killer eyes stared into the darkness of night. The Grim traveled to a high cliff of the lone lands and howled " I am The Grim! I have killed my own sister and I seek revenge with myself and I wish help from another on this quest. I am traveling north to the home of my Mother and my brother's and if you can help me meet me there. If you want to know what I look like so you can find me I have glowing red eyes and White fur that is now red with blood". Then disapeard into the mist. The Grim traveled for a whole day. He was traveling to the Nara clan. Nara was his mother and the Nara clan was a loner clan. It was like a pack only it wasn't a offical pack just a loner pack. His mother was the pack's alpha and The Grim would now have to travel there and tell Nara and his brothers, Rocky and Victor the terrible truth. He sighed at the thought of it. " Is there a easier way?" Thought The Grim as he stepped slowy. " There is no one on my side but if there was it would be so much eaiser " he said under his breath. He looked up at the stars then howled " I am The Grim son of Nara and I shall never rest in my soul" then he lowered hid head and slept. The Grim woke up to see two she wolves. One was golden and one was white. " What do we have here" said the gold one. " Don't be so mean Eagle" said the white one. The Grim rose up and said " who are you and what are you doing here?!" " What are we doing here? What are you doing here! You are now on the Nara clan territory!" said the gold one. " Oh hush up" said the white one. " My name is Lakota and this is Eagle. Nara won't like you on her territory though." said Lakota. " You don't understand! " said The Grim " I am the son of Nara!" " prove it " said Eagle. The Grim paused and said " my name is Hackels, or a least it used to be." Eagle and Lakota jumped back in shock then said " you... you... are Nara's missing son?" " yes" said The Grim. " But your for isn't white, it's blood red!" said Eagle. The Grim sighed and said " My sister Shadow ... well I killed her by accident and my fur is now... well it's now red with her blood." Eagle and Lakota's blue eyes now turned white and empty. There was a 5 minute silence when Eagle said " y... y... you k... k... killed Nara's missing daghter Shadow?" " Yes" said The Grim. " But you have to call me The Grim now or call me Grim for short. I changed my name because of the horrible thing in did but can you forgive me?" said The grim. " Do you know what this means? " said Lakota. " Nara is getting old and since you killed your sister you will take Nara's place when she dies!" said Eagle. " Me?" said The Grim. " Yes " said Eagle and Lakota. " Now come with us. Nara and the clan will be glad to see you!" The Grim followed Eagle and Lakota farther and farther. Soon he saw many, many wolves backed up and make a path for them to walk through. " Who are they" said a black wolf. " Eagle and Lakota I believe, but the red wolf I'm not so sure about" said a light brown wolf. Soon The Grim, Eagle and Lakota were at the top of the pathway and standing there was... Nara! Eagle and Lakota went straight to a bow but The Grim stood up tall. Nara was skinny and old and her legs wobbled and shook like a rattle snake's tail. Her fur was white like a ghost's skin and then she said " why are you not bowing young on? " " I don't need to" said The Grim still standing tall. 2 guard wolves jumped in front of The Grim and started growling!

Last edited by White wolf on Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:22 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

He rises from the pool of blood
Page 1 of 1