Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dreams filled with Blood...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

Number of posts : 300
Pawprints : 578
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Dreams filled with Blood... Empty
PostSubject: Dreams filled with Blood...   Dreams filled with Blood... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 10:20 pm

He moved into the area. Form standing in the middle so he could be seen. He was tall athletic looking his muscles looked perfectly cut as if it where out of marble. He stood with confidence and pride. He showed no weakness. His white blue crystals scanning the dessert for what seemed to be any fea who seemed remotely interested. His fur was that of a regular Midnight wolf. Odd to others but perfect to him. His form was ebony but around his maw lay mahogany red markings giving him a muzzle of blood. This also came around his paws up to the knees on all four. His tail was black except for the underside which was the red mahogany as well. His looked as if the brute was painted in blood.
He loved it.
He fed of the fear of others. His dark past filled with poison as he remembered it. He was filled with rage and hate. He had very little mercy left. His heart nearly gone. He had never held a mate before and now at the age of 4 it was time to do so. He grew older and now it was the time to continue his line. He tilted his head giving the sky his son. He howled out for any fea who would wish a power hungry male. Who would die for him as he would for her.... So he waited...
Back to top Go down
http://www.victorialinepitbulls.webs.com
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

Number of posts : 245
Pawprints : 408
Registration date : 2011-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Dreams filled with Blood...   Dreams filled with Blood... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 1:33 pm

(ooc: Dibs! I will post up someone here in a bit, just need to finish her piccy and I will get her posted =D)
Back to top Go down
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

PostSubject: Re: Dreams filled with Blood...   Dreams filled with Blood... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 2:34 pm

Dreams filled with Blood... Everlast

She loped across the terra, her tri hued pillars not showing
any signs of stopping. Her crystal blue orbs always on the lookout, auds
pricked and alert as she was taught. It was true, she was raised as a fighter,
and her father had started it later than the other whelps in her litter. She
was once the smallest of the bunch, it caused her father to make decisions.
Initially her father had wanted to kill her, but as soon as she began to grow,
by the hour her mother had joked with her one time, her fathers mind changed.
He had spared her life. She did not understand why though, but as the answer
came to her mind, a sick twisted smile graced her angelic looking features.

Her mind snapped back into the present as a howl reached her
auds, and her smile grew. She changed direction and made her way easily enough
to where the brute stood, it was obvious to her he was a midnight, she had only
seen one other in her entire life, and he was one, there was no doubt in her
mind. She continued to smile as she made her way closer and closer to him, her
pace slowing as she got closer until she was standing before him, the light
glinting off her ivory canines.

“I heard you call …” She allowed her honied lyrics to flow
softly into the area where they stood, her mother had cursed her with such a
soft tone, but then again, it always worked out in her favor in that no one saw
what was coming when she made her move. She sank back onto her haunchers, pulled
her plume in close to her, but never allowed her azule optics to leave the
mascus form. She parted her charred kissers once more to speak “…My dubbance is
Everlast, What might yours be?...” her voice trailed off once again in the
night, and as she finished asking his dubbance, the smile came back into play
across her maw and she anticipated what he would say to her making her way
towards him…

Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

PostSubject: Re: Dreams filled with Blood...   Dreams filled with Blood... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:44 am

OOC: sorry mika this post is for Kippy... I should have put that on the title.
Back to top Go down
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

PostSubject: Re: Dreams filled with Blood...   Dreams filled with Blood... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 4:00 pm

[ooc: lol no worries Smile]
Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

PostSubject: Re: Dreams filled with Blood...   Dreams filled with Blood... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:42 pm

If your looking for a dark wolf I got one in Jabbar named Archillis that is mate less
Back to top Go down
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

PostSubject: Re: Dreams filled with Blood...   Dreams filled with Blood... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 11:03 am

[ooc: sure ^_^. I love writing dark charries lol, much more my thing than light charries lolol =D]
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Pawprints : 1343
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Dreams filled with Blood...   Dreams filled with Blood... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 2:12 pm

Faster faster faster! Her heart was racing drastically as she sprinted through the snow. She needed to find shelter and fast. She could tell her time was coming, maybe, if she was correct, hopefully, and she didn't want to be in the open around here. Her ears were pulled back as far as she could get them and even if she looked skiddish approached wrong and her bite was a hell of alot worse then her bark. Her mind was racing though as a figure soon came into play and she thought of many ways to move around him, buy now her sprint had turned into a trot before a slow canter as she came closer to the male... the very... large male... She sniffed the air new him before her maw opened the shut. She felt tiny next to him, eesh and she wasn't even close to him. She had heard this males call... when she had been scouting for shelter farther away and she was sure of it. "hello." she finally said standing there looking at him.

Her body was sleek, but her muscle tonage was firm enough anyone could see it. She had grown alot harsher from her old pack, where females were used as breeding vessles, and her being from a higher ranked family she had been claimed by many brus before she could even see, or so her mother had said. Midnights brutes, fight for their claim, and though she had been half Midnight, if that, she was claimed for her father's ranking in his pack. Her mother had said he was a traitor and that he had been outcasted when they two as a couple were young, she had the choice to stay but there was a problem with their divide for Midnights mated for life, so her mother said, and she had left with her father. Words were said they would be slaughtered when the time came, and when it did, she had been born and was old enough to remember the long speech her father planted on her about rights and wrongs. How he was sending her and her mother off before the bad wolves came to hurt them, and he was going to stay and fight them, but they had to leave before her first blood came. She didn't understand what any of that ment at the time, only that her father was a hero for staying and fighting the bad guys...

Now though, once she had tried and tried to defend her mother from those same brutes who took her father, only to leave her for dead and her mother's rotting body next to hers did she realize her father was a liar and he didn't defeat he bad guys and her first blood wasn't a sight but a natural body function of her own. While she remembered all this she was looking at the male, her mouth slightly drew apart and she let her tail wag. "You're a Midnight wolf... aren't you?" she stepped closer sizing herself up to him a little, unaware of the Midnight customs or rules this was probably a bad thing to do, but in her sick little mind... Midnights were gods, they had killed her family. Her father, a Midnight hadn't lasted more then a minute, and her mother was dead in seconds, she should have been dead but they didn't hold her father's betrayal over her so they left her. While most bratty females wanted revenge, she only wanted to stay pure till she found the right brute to breed with... For growing up in a pack like that it had tainted her mind a bit... and though she looked at this brute with aw and wonder deep inside she feared for her life and wanted nothing more then someone to protect her... not herself protecting her own hide anymore...
Back to top Go down
https://fniwp.rpg-board.net
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

PostSubject: Re: Dreams filled with Blood...   Dreams filled with Blood... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 6:12 pm

He watched her large ebony form relaxing a bit. He let his white blue crystals scan over her. What are the chances that the one fea to hear his call was a Midnight? He eyed her a little letting cold words slip threw his maw"Yes I am a Midnight" He flicked his tail a bit tensing his body to flex his form. She was so familiar to him. Her form her color even her voice seemed so familiar. "What is your calling?" His tone had changed now. It was softer and filled with more color. Something Harmi's tone never held before. She had caught a part of him that she would forever hold in just a few moments.

Memories raced threw him as he started to figure out where he had seen the whelp. He moved to get closer to her taking in her scent. His orbs flashing there neon color then back to there blue. He was a vessel of mixed emotions. He was without his guard and that in itself was very rare. He took in her scent letting it twist around his mind. Before he knew it his memory was triggered. The smell of blood filled his nairs as the sight of her father laying before him. His own standing next to him. Blood covered her father as he laid on the floor. The sweet hypnotizing voice of his father rang threw his ears as if the order was just given. Kill Him. He was only a yearling then and her father had defied the rules of loyalty.

He now let a growl escape him as she sized up to him his form taking to it's regular battle form but then the feeling drew him to where his growl turned into a purr as she wagged her tail. His eyes watching hers. He now did something that was unexpected. He pushed her chest with his maw wagging his tail a little as if it was a invite to play. What was going on with him. His cold exterior had melted away. She was his light that warmed his cold heart and it happened within seconds. Then before he knew it he let his words escape him
"I am Harmawganis King of the royal bloodline that resides here... They call me Harmi"He forced his form into a sitting position where he kept his cool keeping his royal disposition. He now showed his powerful form with the wanting to impress the fea. He wanted to make sure she would be his at all cost.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dreams filled with Blood...   Dreams filled with Blood... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 8:06 pm

Excitment. She wanted to just pounce on him slightly and it made her smile when he poked her chest before sitting back down. He sat straight, and royally. King of the Midnights... what were the odds of this. Her insides were quivering with slight bashful thoughts... What was this? she listened to him as he asked her name and slightly hesitated. Her legs moved without her thinking and she came closer to him walking around him and eyeing him with thought. It was more her thought of not wanting to disturb the life is the Midnight Breed, though she was half of one she felt like... half of an equal specially to him. "Fajra" she said softly coming back around infront of him and standing there with a smile, a wag in her tail. "means fire" she said softly and then pushed herself into him. She growled playfully grabbing at the side of his shoulder softly tugging on him growling and purring playfully. Before he could react though she jumped away and trotted a little away from him. "Tell me Harmi... do I match anything you've been looking for, cause you must be looking since you're here, this is where all the femmes and brutes look for mates am I correct. I've been wandering a long time" she was so open with him, honest, and forward.

This was strange, actually liking the tie she felt to him, it was as if now, anytime anywhere she'd be able to feel someone with her, and it felt good. Parting from him now would be horrible to her, it be... it'd be like someone was killing her. She felt the need to want to be next to him even as he was before her. She wagged her tail, a smile crossing her features. Oh... she loved him already and felt the need to know him inside out, everything, how much blood had he spilt, how many females he had killed how many males, who his father was and who his mother was, were they alive, did they have siblings... she wanted to know it all... and she wanted him to know everything about her...
Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

PostSubject: Re: Dreams filled with Blood...   Dreams filled with Blood... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 11:32 pm

He watched her as she moved orbs now showing there spark. He felt like a pup again. Full of youth and excitement. He pinned his ears back as she tugged on him as if to give her a the okay. He watched her trot a little from him quickly moving to follow not wanting to let her go to far. her name was a new one to him. He had never heard it before. He was wagging his tail now which was new to him. "And then some" Was all that left his maw with a smirk. He moved ahead of her putting his chest to the ground in a playful way. He bolted a little letting his tail swish in the cool breeze.

"Tell me Fajra am I what you are looking for" His white blue crystals showing great interest in her. This was so new and it was amazing. Now he understood the reason his father only loved his mother. Now he knew why Curse baffled at the very site of her mate. He felt alive rather he was a dark male or not he could feel his heart swell with the emotion that he swore would never come to him. "Tell me my dear where is it that you have come from?" He stood up letting his form straighten out.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dreams filled with Blood...   Dreams filled with Blood... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 11:50 pm

"And then some" She smirked at him and winked letting the words he had said revert back to him in the same taunting way. She watched him playfully throw his chest to the ground and she copied his move, as if dancing with him now instead of playing. When he straightened up she moved over to him sitting down infront of him curling her head under his and taking in his husky deep male scent. "Well where I was born I am not sure, mother always told me that they had left, my father and her, because she wasn't a midnight and he had fallen in love with her and not his choosen mate, and I remember him telling me he was staying behind to kill the bad guys, but when they came for my mom they told me the truth, which I don't understand why they lied. She always said my half bred self, the midnight side, was why I was bigger then any of the other pups in the new pack. But they used females to breed... like... slaves, and... it's all kinda a blur honestly, I don't know what's what and who is who. I remember the brute who killed my mother though, he said that he wouldn't kill me because their treason wasn't mine, so I thank him behind his back"

That was alot said and she sighed once finished, her orbs danced as she brought her head out of under his and looked up at him softly. "What about you Harmi. Do you have family? You said you're the lord of the Midnight Breed but does my lord have any family of his own besides the one I will create with you?" she smirked knowing her joke was super serious to them both. She'd kill anyone who tried to take him from her now...
Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

PostSubject: Re: Dreams filled with Blood...   Dreams filled with Blood... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 12:28 am

He embraced her now as she rested herself on him and he listened to her words. He let his own flow in a calm tone "Yes we have a lot here. Most of the main Midnights moved to this area here. My brother and sister live with me in the lone lands. Our plans are to great to mingle with the packs. Also my general and a few others with there mates. The offspring we are to have is to start a new clan since my fathers followers seem to have his loyalty still after his death." He sighed to now. "I was raised here till I was six months after that my father took us on a killing spree to teach us how to take a life." He let her take in what he had said letting her ask questions.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dreams filled with Blood...   Dreams filled with Blood... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 3:15 pm

Fajra looked at Harmi when he spoke and she nodded. "Alot of them..." she smiled, maybe one day she'd get to meet the wolf who killed her mother and thank him for sparing her. "well, now what, this is obviously not going to end, you and I... I wouldn't let it." She smiled and pushed herself into him more. "Cause I may not know you but I love you way to much and I'll kill anyone who opposes" she growled softly but playfully to him and pushed her head under his more, she couldn't seem to get close enough to him...

Ooc:|| super short, sorry sense.
Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

PostSubject: Re: Dreams filled with Blood...   Dreams filled with Blood... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 6:39 am

Harmi embraced her as she moved even closer to him. His massive form covering hers. He let his mind rap around her words "We build a army my love... A family that no other can touch. Something only my father dreamed of." He moved so he could look at her. "Are you willing to have my young and make our mate ship forever." His form tensed with suspense of her answer. He prayed she was ready tho he would wait he wasn't sure his sister would.

OOC:Its okay kip
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dreams filled with Blood...   Dreams filled with Blood... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 12:34 am

Fajra looked at him like he was insane and then laughed. "Of course I am ready. It's what I was birthed for, only now I get to do it on my own will, not cause someone told me to" she smiled and stood splashing her tail in her face. They'd have to wait till she was in heat but that would be maybe around mid winter or early spring, they could and would wait till then.
Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

PostSubject: Re: Dreams filled with Blood...   Dreams filled with Blood... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:02 pm

Harmi smiled at her giving her a lick as he walked up to her. "Then lets go meet my sister" He let his larger form brush up against hers as they moved to the other side of the lone lands.

OOC: mk we can post at the other bored now. It should be easier for us......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreams filled with Blood...   Dreams filled with Blood... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dreams filled with Blood...
Page 1 of 1